Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mini's Magic [Done]

Minra
    Minra

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Mini's Magic [Done] Empty Mini's Magic [Done]

Post by Minra 13th July 2012, 2:08 am

Primary Magic: Thread Magic
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: Allows the user to change and control different fabrics.
    Strengths: Has multiple uses from offensive, defensive and strategical purposes like swords and shields.
    Weaknesses: There needs to be a fabric around the user for it to be used. If it's intangible, the speed is reduced. The threads will burn if hit with fire magic
    Abilities/Powers: Tangibility can be controlled, making it either intangible but slow or tangible but fast.

Name: Thread Manipulation I
    Type: Fabric
    Description: No visual signs that show how it is cast. Controls the movement of fabrics but it takes away threads of the fabric which are then controlled. This ability, like all her abilities is by an old woman that took her in. After the death of the woman, the shop was to be destroyed. Min was in shock by this, of losing the only thing she had left of the old woman. This awakened a spirit deep inside her and enabled her to use magic.
    Strengths: The threads can be controlled separately. The threads are given friction giving them the power to be able to scale any obstacle
    Weaknesses: The fabric cannot be controlled as a whole. Threads are removed from the fabric and the threads are controlled. There must be a sort of fabric around for the user to control. The threads can't fly through the air. The threads will burn if hit with fire magic.
    Duration:5 posts
    Cool down:1 posts

Name: Thread Fusion I
    Description: No visual signs that show how it is cast. The fabrics can be combined to create complex objects like a big ball or even a small ball. This ability, like all her abilities is by an old woman that took her in. After the death of the woman, the shop was to be destroyed. Min was in shock by this, of losing the only thing she had left of the old woman. This awakened a spirit deep inside her and enabled her to use magic.
    Strengths: Any type of fabric can be used and almost any object can be created from the fabric. This object can be later animated with Thread Animation.
    Weaknesses: There needs to be enough fabric for the object to be created. This ability has a duration of 1 posts and a cooldown of 3 posts. The objects created cannot be bigger in size than a human. The created object will burn if hit with fire magic.

Name: Thread Conversion I
    Description: No visual signs that show how it is cast. The fabrics can be changed to be made of a very hard steel. This ability, like all her abilities is by an old woman that took her in. After the death of the woman, the shop was to be destroyed. Min was in shock by this, of losing the only thing she had left of the old woman. This awakened a spirit deep inside her and enabled her to use magic.
    Strengths: The steel isn't easily broken and the steel can be changed back to the fabric. It takes a low amount of energy to turn it into steel and even less to revert it back to the fabric. The threads are resistant to fire magic.
    Weaknesses: The steel cannot be controlled in anyway other than changing it back to fabric. This ability has a duration of 5 posts and a cooldown of 4 posts.

Name: Thread Animation I
    Description: Thread animation is a spell that can bring to life a thread puppet about the size of a dog.. The object gains a mind of its own. It obeys its master, the one who animated the object. This ability, like all her abilities is by an old woman that took her in. After the death of the woman, the shop was to be destroyed. Min was in shock by this, of losing the only thing she had left of the old woman. This awakened a spirit deep inside her and enabled her to use magic.
    Strengths: The user only uses this once and it can continue for as long as 5 posts. Can animate any kind of object made of fabric created by Thread Fusion.
    Weaknesses: The user becomes tired and drained after 5 posts of using it. The animated object becomes lifeless after this. This ability has a duration of 5 posts and a cooldown of 5 posts. Only one object can be animated at a time. The object will burn if hit with fire magic.

Last edited by Minra on 17th July 2012, 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
    Minra
    Minra

Mini's Magic [Done] Empty Re: Mini's Magic [Done]

Post by Minra 13th July 2012, 6:04 am

This application is ready for checking.
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 13th July 2012, 7:21 am

Um tangible? it would be ok as long as you wont materialize it when it is phasing through another object, thread materializing at the heart is instant kill.

Thread Manipulation I
    also please copy the duration and cool down sample that ill add.

Thread Fusion I
    Object created must not be bigger than a human.

Thread Conversion I
    ill allow, just remember its a d rank spell so c rank and higher can destroy it ok?

Thread Animation I
    One puppet at a time ok?

For all spells:
    Add one more strength and weakness to all spells.
    Please put in how other spells will affect these spells, like how long they would last against other d rank spell, or higher ranked spells.
    maker fire attacks attacks as weakness, since they would burn.

bump when done

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Minra
    Minra

Post by Minra 17th July 2012, 3:20 am

I think I'm done. I'm sorry if I haven't.
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 17th July 2012, 4:34 am

You didnt put in how other spells would affect your own spell.
    Look at the approved magic archives, look at some of the abilities there.
    Also you didnt notice this?
    Duration:5 posts
    Cool down:1 posts

>_< you didnt even put in the things I mentioned.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Minra
    Minra

Post by Minra 20th July 2012, 8:43 pm

Thread Fusion I
    Object created must not be bigger than a human. ~ I added that into the weaknesses.

Thread Animation I
    One puppet at a time ok? ~ I added this in the weaknesses.

For all spells:
    Add one more strength and weakness to all spells. ~ This is done.
    Please put in how other spells will affect these spells, like how long they would last against other d rank spell, or higher ranked ~Also this one.
    maker fire attacks attacks as weakness, since they would burn. ~ And this one as well.
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 21st July 2012, 1:00 am

Ok. Im guessing when you rank up your going to add spells that will make your treads intangible, well cross that bridge when we get there.
    For now, Approved. Have fun with your new magic. ^_^

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:26 pm