Secondary Magic: Heavenly Sword
Caster or Holder: Caster
Description: The User can summon "Heavenly Swords". It is a reequip type magic, yet it only works with one set of weapons, and does not work with armor. The User can summon a sword(s) into her hand to use in battle. The more powerful the Caster, the more Weapons they can summon, which means the more effective there spells will be.
- Regular Heavenly Sword:
the sword(s) is(are) about 3 feet long each, and have the power of weak weapons.
- even if destroyed, you have an unlimited supply of them (with cool down though)
- they are Light swords, making them strong against dark magic.
- takes 5 seconds a to summon sword
- they are still made of metal, so if heated, they can cause up to 2nd degree burns
- can be broken by ether C-rank or higher spells, or strong (+) weapons..
- if broken, can not summon a new sword for 3 posts (does not effect cool downs of spells)
- sword will stay out for 5 posts.
- goes into 3 post cool down.
Name: Sword Switch
Description: Allows the User to switch from the Original Sword form, to 3 other types of swords. GreatSword, Longsword, and Duel Swords.
5 feet long, 2 feet wide. Has the power of a strong weapon.
6 feet long, 1 inch wide, power of a strong weapon
2 feet long each, together have the power of a strong weapon, if used single, power of a weak weapon.
- The user can change swords freely during its activation time.
- if broken, can be re-summoned after cool down
- takes less then 1 post to change
- can use the different swords for combos
- if broken, goes into cool down
- other then transforming its form, the sword(s) have no other magical power
- lasts 4 posts
- 5 post cool down
Last edited by Silent Killer on 13th February 2013, 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total