Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slow Burn of Sanity (Kana's Intro to IH)

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Slow Burn of Sanity (Kana's Intro to IH) Empty Slow Burn of Sanity (Kana's Intro to IH)

Post by Sayrn 20th November 2016, 5:57 pm

Soft was the rain on the mountain side as clouds churned and the soft yet warm fall rains of the land tapped onto her bare skin. Slowly her legs carried her further and further up the mountainside as the rain only got thicker the further she walked the soft sounds of her bare flesh tapping on wet rocks being drowned out by the thunder that cracked through the skies and broke the consistent sound of the rain itself. Soon the destination was in sight a grand town based on a newer Midi than she was used to but calming all the same. Her pale blue skin to the touch would be cold as ice due to the rain and her eyes glowing and red stuck out from the dark atmosphere.

Soon the entrance to the city was laid open and bare in front of her as the time was late and many we're asleep through the town. This time though she knew what to expect as she walked through the main gates and slowly made her way to the middle of town she would throw off her cloak she had been using to guard against the rain her armor showing off her pale blue skin. Slamming her fist into the ground she would create a jet of green and black flames into the air some people would peer their heads from the windows of their homes fear plain as day plastered on their faces.

This signal was what she had told the GM through a letter to look for on this night and now that the signal was met she would wait sitting on the rain and water coated ground her red eyes watching around as her bleach blonde hair only grew more soaked by the minute.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slow Burn of Sanity (Kana's Intro to IH) V7lUCnJz_o
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Slow Burn of Sanity (Kana's Intro to IH) Empty Re: Slow Burn of Sanity (Kana's Intro to IH)

Post by Ardere Kasai 20th November 2016, 7:03 pm

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

Sitting atop the roof of a building in Terra Ignis, Ardere dangled his feet off the edge of the three story structure. The rain steadily falling across the city, many drops pelted his long brown hair. Closing his eyes, the samurai tilted his head back. The sound of rain drops colliding with roof tops pierced his ears, as he reopened his eyes, to reveal the orange orbs. A sharp sound caused his ear to twitch, prompting him to turn his head to the left. He had recently received a rather interesting message, from a rather interesting source. The guild master was not sitting out here in the rain for the enjoyment of it, even if it was rather pleasant. He was awaiting a signal from the sender of this message. A green and black eruption, that was what he was looking for. 

Within a matter of moments, he heard the eruption. From his current height, he had a decent view of the flames coming from the entrance of his wondrous city. Even the townspeople who were used to the shenanigans of his guild and their enemies, turned their heads in curiosity. This had to be the signal. Sliding down the side of the building, he leaped to the one across the street, then back, bouncing back and forth until his momentum was slowed enough to land.

Making his way to the entrance of the city, he saw who presumably had called for his attention. She was a pale women with a rather prominent set of armor. Well, that was quite the "signal". You've got my attention. What can I do for ya? Sliding his hands into the pockets of his white jacket, the rain drops continued to pelt against his red and gold armor. His eyes fixed upon the new women, he awaited her response.
    @Kana
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Slow Burn of Sanity (Kana's Intro to IH) FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Slow Burn of Sanity (Kana's Intro to IH) Empty Re: Slow Burn of Sanity (Kana's Intro to IH)

Post by Sayrn 20th November 2016, 7:11 pm

Her eyes laid down on the man in front of her the esteemed guild master of Infinity Hydra a new guild to the lands perhaps but one with a veritable treasure trove of a goal for her, the elimination of Dark Guilds. Taking in his rain soaked look she would smile sparks of green falling through the rain to ground the last remnants of her flame, "I called you out here out of curiosity to your guilds purpose, but my travels game me the info I needed." Slowly her eyes would glow a bright red lighting up her face in the dark as lightning cracked in the background showing that her pale skin was a light blue in color and that she had among other things elvish ears. As a second bolt of lightning cracked across the skies she would lunge forwards green flames propelling her right at Ard as she would come out swinging and strike at his chest with as much force she could muster.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 20th November 2016, 8:21 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Wiping a few drops from his brow, Ardere stood several meters away from the woman standing before him. Her scent was actually somewhat familiar, familiar in the sense that she was not entirely alive. Regardless, he was quite intrigued at her presence. He was not entirely sure of her purpose for the moment, but it appeared it was one of inquiry. Arching a brow slightly, he pulled his hands out of his pockets, cracking his knuckles individually. The fire mage did so by pressing them against his thumb, providing a popping noise. And within a matter of moments, it was a bit more clear as to her intentions. I see. Well then- Her eyes began to glow red, prompting him to slid his left foot back. It was instantaneous, but she utilized her green flames to burst forward, much like he often did. Fortunately his sense of perception and reaction time was beyond that of most mages his rank. Sliding his arm forward, he arched it slightly. Bending his arm he blocked her punch with his forearm, stopping her in her tracks. He slid back a bit as she collided with him, and the ground beneath them was riddled with cracks. Not the usual greeting I receive, but alright. Kicking back, he moved away from her. In reaction to this offensive, a black aura shimmered across his body. So are you just here to test me, or is there something else? His eyes began to glow a bright red as the tattoos of flames appeared across his face and neck. The ground beneath his feet began to wither and die, signalling the increase of his power.

@Kana

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 20th November 2016, 8:42 pm

Slowly as her efforts to strike we're thwarted by both higher power and skill she would kick the air and send out flames to back off further land on the ground as green sparks danced through the air. Listening to him speak her eyes would remain a glowing red as she smiled with a twisted grin, "I cannot say that I normally go all out in any given situation but in this case you have to be tested to see if your morals can stand to mine oh Dark hunter." With a quick sigh she would crack her neck an unnatural pop coming from it as if the bones had been snapped and broken.

In the few moments she had her eyes would watch the ground begin to wither as she smiled at the challenge before her, "I am not like your usual guild members Ardere... I am a killer they would say, someone that murders and takes life." Sparks would gather around her hands as in an instant her hands ignited and the flames began to take the shape of scythe like claws on her fingers. "I spent many a year working for the old Rune Knights before the purge, and executioner perhaps but I did my job to take away the shadows and it kept me alive." In moments flames would climb from her bare feet slowly coating her body a visible smoke as her flesh burnt from her own flames and no reaction from Kana herself. As the flames reached her eyes they would corrupt the red glow as her own eyes turned into a lime green color much like her flames and fire leaked from them.

"What I mean to say is I do not kill the innocent, I butcher the dark and tainted of this world to stop myself from becoming like them, but could the paragon of light in this tainted world accept a killer of killers I wonder." Without hesitation she would use her flames quickly lunging forwards at Ardere but fading into a feint attempting to strike at him from behind as she brought a clawed arm down on him. Even if her attempt was blocked she would quickly back step and then let flames overcoat her legs kicking the air as it sent forward a claw of flames that would attempt to grab and pull Ardere closer to her.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 21st November 2016, 3:12 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Taking off his white jacket, Ardere's eyes narrowed. From what he could best tell, his instincts were correct in that she was testing him. But this did not mean she would go easy on him, in fact she was going all out. While there was an obvious power difference, he did not underestimate her. An opponent with her purpose and former job likely had a lot of battle experience. Then I suppose we'll see. Unlike usual, Clarent was perched at his hip. Normally he kept the bastard blade on his back, but the samurai missed his old tendencies, and as such kept it as his hip. Using his thumb, he slid the sword out of it's lock, allowing him to unsheathe it easily when the time came. 

He noted his opponent had quite the backstory, but regardless of such, he planned to show her how he did things. Ardere was not a killer, but that did not mean there was not a time when killing needed to be done, he acknowledged this. If you wish to be accepted, then you must show me why I should. Show me your resolve. While he did not condone killing, if her aim was to stop only evil men and she proved herself worthy, then he could not resist an asset as such. It was well known he needed a new Destruction Ace. Perhaps she would be a good candidate, assuming all went well. 

Shifting his hand to his blade as she lunged forward, he kept his eyes on her, and his senses keen. He expected a direct him, but it appeared she was going in for a feint. Unsheathing his blade, he prepared to strike. He did not have much time to react to this, even with his superior speed. But he did have time nonetheless. The reaction Ardere chose was to block her hit with the flat side of his blade, whipping it back behind his back to do so, and sending him forward a bit. Utilizing this momentum, he slid around to face her. Without hesitation, she sent a claw of flames towards him. The fire mage put his hand out and split the claw in half, utilizing his pyrokinesis. The flames werent sent beside and behind him, colliding with the ground. As the smoke and dirt scattered, he ignited his blade and slashed a stream of dark flames towards her. He did so to test her defenses, as such, he did not utilize a spell too high rank for her to block. His cloak of flames flickered around him, outlined in a deep red. These flames of yours are interesting, but you'll have to do better than that. 
    @Kana

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 21st November 2016, 3:42 pm

In the soft few moments that the flames went towards her she would smile with a twisted grin flames flaring from her eyes as she did so. "I cannot forgive the Dark Mages of Earthland for their sins and as such I remove their taint, I have no need to let them live unless they have the heart to repent and some do." She had little choice as she controlled the flames coating her arms in them as massive claws of flames began to form and from her back massive wings of them began to grow. Using the black flames to her advantage she could tell that this man would sense her but the flames we're perfect for this.

Dashing forwards with speed she would take the spell head on her eyes fixed on Ardere himself as she would run in for a punch about to swing when her flames would trigger from the wings. In an instant she was above him and with a grin she would use her flames and propel herself down swinging her claws to try and take his head. As she impacted the ground rumbling a crowd would leave their homes slowly gather as the heat from their flames scorched the earth and seared the rain from the buildings around them rubble scattered about. Cracking her neck she would rise from the small crater she made her arm bent and twisted with bones sticking from multiple areas and blood dripped down. In moments her arm would slowly begin to crack as bone went back in and her whole arm twisted back around back into place, "You're strong with your own morals but yet you hold back, I can take death KILL ME." With another quick smile she would coat her arms in flame which soon formed into proper weapons Hand Scythes made from her Fel Flames and she would point them at Ardere, "If you do not kill me your life will be forfeit, do not treat this like a test, treat it like a threat."

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 21st November 2016, 8:26 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Gritting his teeth, Ardere narrowed his dark brown eyebrows at the undead woman leading the attack on him. Engulfing his blade in thick dark flames, he utilized their physical property to block her attack as she took to the air, then back down to him. She was powerful for her rank, but if the intention was to draw out his power, then she was gaining on her goal. The fire mage was not one to be manipulated or goaded by people, but perhaps there was a bright side to defeating this woman. I do not fault you for this. I have been there. The ground beneath them formed a crater, but the guild master was unharmed. In fact, he began to power up. It was very evident the extent of her physical situation, which was fortunate. It meant that she could survive the hit he was about to apply. As she formed her scythes, his necklace darkened, and he appeared behind her so fast, that she would barely be able to react. Keeping his back to her, he whispered simple words. There are fates far worse than death, my dear. Using his pyrokinesis, he turned her spell against her. The flames she held wrapped around her body restraining her. As he did this, the Fire King also turned around, with a fist full of charging magical particles. This was not his usual flame, this was crash magic. And with her restrained, she would not be able to stop his punch. Slamming his fist right into her back with his full speed and strength, he punched at an angle so she would hit the ground. If all went as according to plan, her body would be hit with beyond S rank physical damage, and A ranked spell damage. The ground beneath them would form a city block sized crater. Using the last bit of his pyrokinesis, he dispersed the flames across his precious buildings. Just because I won't kill you doesn't meant I will let you kill me. I can ensure you will never walk or use magic again, and I can do that to my worst enemies. But if you possess the urge to kill those who wrong others, I cannot stop you. I would put it to constructive use, at least. Sheathing his blade, the black aura around him began to fade.

@Kana

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 21st November 2016, 8:51 pm

A smile ran across her face as the opponent she was testing quickly ended up behind her the flames she used to power herself soon restraining her. Rather than screaming with fear or goading or speaking she would begin to laugh a sound coming from her lungs like true insanity and in the final few moments before blackness overtook her she felt the impact. As she crashed into the ground she could hear nothing her body broken as her legs and arms twisted and broke her head snapping fully around and her skull caving from the impact. The sounds of bones grinding into the ground was audible and yet for all intents and purposes the man thought her incapable of magic, the naive ignorance truly was bliss.

In the moments following his speech as the crowd cheered for their guild masters victory sparks would fall from the skies from her previous attack landing along with the remnants of the rain no longer held back by the heat. One final spark would land in front of her broken skull as in a moment pure pitch black flames would erupt from her body causing her to rise her body almost acting like a puppet. In seconds her flesh would bubble falling to the ground as she would grip her face letting out an extreme scream of agonizing pain letting out a final massive horrifying scream for help before her guts fell out of her in ashes. Before long she became nothing but black bones and the flames faded the horrified looks of the people around them and the pervading silence of shock being all that was left.

In moments though the bones would ignite with the green and black Fel Flames as first the muscles and flesh would reform slowly the body twitching as it did so acting like it was still in massive pain. As the pale blue pigment returned to her body the guts would form inside her again as a loud squelch was heard and her eyes would form in their sockets with the last thing to arrive being her brain and she knelt in the crater stark naked and her armor left on the ground. In a moment a loud gasp would be heard from her as she returned to life and her eyes would turn to Ardere, "You killed me huh, You went a little too far on me." Cracking her neck and popping her shoulders she would get up from where she stood taking her cloak from the armor and covering herself up her bleach blonde hair drenched from the rain, "Shall I continue from where we left off? Or are you yourself proven in my worth?" Eyes would soon drift to the south of the city as a familiar smell reached her nose and drool came from the corners of her mouth from this particular scent, "Blood..."

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hollowed Summons
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vlad 22nd November 2016, 7:33 pm

*Low key wants to be a part of this*

Slow Burn of Sanity (Kana's Intro to IH) Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 22nd November 2016, 8:39 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Picking his jacket up off of the ground nearby, Ardere dusted it off before sliding the white coat back on. Looking back at his former opponent, he had to refrain from making a disgusted face as she put herself back together. The fire mage never had the displeasure of witnessing such, but he could not say it was something he had not been aware of. Letting out a slight sigh, he looked at some of the people staring at them. Nothing to see here folks, be on your way. Waving them off, he gave them a reassuring look. Several lingered, but most had faith in the guild master and chose to leave. Turning back to the woman, he walked closer to her. I think I've seen enough. Now let's deal with the next matter at hand. Sniffing, he could smell the blood she mentioned. It was nearby, but they were already at the edge of the city. What could it be? Cover yourself up, and we'll get going. Assuming you're alright. Wasn't really trying to rip you to pieces there, sorry. 

Whenever the woman was ready, he would nod to her and burst off into the city, keeping a pace she could keep up with. Even at a slowed speed, he would still make it there in time to see what was going on, assuming they weren't already too late. So if you don't mind me asking, what brought you to Infinity Hydra specifically? I get we're all about taking on dark mages, but you could have gone about killing them on your own. Why join a guild? It was a slightly loaded question, but one imperative to ask before letting her into his halls. He knew her drive to kill evil people, but he had a point, that could be done alone. Did she seek family, friends, or just a place to hang her coat? Perhaps it was their resources. Regardless, Ardere found himself quite curious. Not many challenged him openly or randomly, and none did so to gain entry to his guild. It was a curious situation indeed.

@Kana

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 23rd November 2016, 8:49 pm

As Kana got up from the crater her body getting back into shape fully she would note that Ardere would shoo people away taking her armor and slowly fitting back on as she did. Chuckling as they noticed the blood too and would apologize as they asked her to "cover up", "My my such a naive question, I am perfectly fine apart from some lingering mental pain, Physically I am one hundred and ten percent." Finishing putting her armor back on she would pop her shoulders fully into place and let her legs get back to normal before taking off with Ardere to the area where the blood scent came.

As they traveled she could note the smaller speed that they we're running at a small chuckle escaping her. As they ran the guild master would begin to ask her questions a soft laugh coming from her as they asked that soon escalated, "Why? Simple really I have been alive for over three hundred and fifty eight years my young Ardere and this Crone is not the type to lone wolf and even then the acts I commit might be interpreted as "Evil" by other guilds or councils, so by joining Infinity Hydra I fulfill two requirements for myself I gain partner ship that both sustains my lack of living comrades and also gain a legal space that justifies my actions for their true intents." Finishing their run to the area they needed to be she could see in through the darkness and rain the sight of corpses all guards for the city that did nightly patrols their lights snuffed and black scorch marks on the ground.

Jumping down she would run her fingers over the scorches on the corpses her eyes lighting up a bright red, "Hmmm I have seen this type of magic before... A long, long time ago mind you but I have seen it." Turning her head over to Ardere she would sigh, "Lightning Magic and POWERFUL stuff too... Judging by their deaths and the how fast the scent reached us I can assume that the assailant or assailants felt the extreme magic power and went a different direction than through the main gates... I can assume that this is just unlucky people that got in the way." Laying a hand on the one corpse she inspected she would hold a hand over her chest, "Live long in the afterlife... May you find a battle worth fighting in the great beyond." Keeping an ear out she would sigh, "They might be around keep on guard... And you would not perchance have gotten on the bad side of a certain clan of lightning users from Midi would you?"

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 25th November 2016, 8:37 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

To have simple a simple answer as to not be alone spoke volumes of the humanity Kana possessed even as a member of the undead or immortals, whichever she exactly was. Ardere nodded, duly noting this answer for future reference. A smirk crossed his lips as they passed through the city. This smirk would quickly fade into a more serious formation as he smelled charred flesh. Arching his eyebrows downwards, the guild master ran side by side with the other wizard. As they arrived upon the scene, it was quite obviously a scuffle. The lightning earlier was not from the stormy clouds in the distance, but rather from a magician. How did he not notice? Had he been so distracted by his former objective? Regardless, it was a tragedy that he could prevent from happening to others. The bodies were fresh, and the perpetrators were no doubt nearby. Crouching down, he sighed heavily. A damn shame. Gritting his teeth a bit, he looked around. No witnesses lingering. This was unfortunate. They did not have much to go on, but he recognized the scent slightly. The scent reminded him of something from home, but he could be wrong.

In my experience, all lightning mages in Midi hate me no matter what I do. not only were his suspicions confirmed, he heard the shifting of feet on a very nearby roof. Sliding his hand to his sword, he could smell many unfamiliar scents, but two stood out. Seems like they haven't truly left. Sliding to the side, Ardere unsheathed his blade as a man leaped down from the roof, streaks of lightning in hand. Igniting his blade, it was covered in black flames as the man slammed his lightning hands down upon the blade. The flames and the lightning collided, creating a small explosion. While the lightning mage took time to recover as he was knocked back by the explosion, the guild master recovered quickly, dashing in. Slamming his leather covered fist into the man's stomach, he was knocked back into the wall, creating a small crater in it. The other lightning mage seemed preoccupied with Kana, but it was on.
    @Kana

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sayrn 26th November 2016, 10:07 am

Still kneeling over the corpse she would shake her head as Ardere was attacked by the assailants slowly getting up as her own problem came in the form of a sword being jammed through the back of her head. With an utter sigh she would fall over pretending to be dead as the lightning mage ripped the sword out and turned to go attack Ardere only for the sounds of the once thought corpse moving, "You know, attempted murder and first degree are punishable by death..." As she got up her head would ignite in black flames the skull and flesh repairing itself. The mage would scream at her like she was a monster and her eyes would begin to glow a bright red unlike anything it was with Ardere as she began to smile in a highly twisted way and laugh.

Turning her head to watch Ardere take care of one of the mages she would click her tongue and wag her finger ignoring the one trying to kill her, "That is not how you are supposed to do it Ardere!" In a moment she would turn her head to see the man ramming a sword through her chest and cutting half of her chest away, "See this is why you make mistakes... By the looks of things Lightning Clan? Your logo change or something?" The man would back off quickly fearing her retaliation as she smiled and clapped reaching into a hidden pocket inside her cloak, "I don't normally do this you see but I have been very bored on the trek here..." With a twisted smile she would dash over her chest healing itself as the man tried to dodge back only for her to use her flames to propel behind them. In a moments notice her arms would come down coated in flames breaking their collar bones the mages arms going limp as she laughed and swiped his feet bringing him to the ground.

Turning her head to Ard she would smile, "I suggest you go deal with your mage, I have this one covered~" Pulling something from her hidden pocket she would hold the scalpel over the mages face dangling like a pendulum, "Now then~ Tell me if there are any others around here? Are you the only ones?" She would be responded to with defiance causing a smile of twisted delight to come on her face, "Oh I love it when death row inmates be all defiant~ Makes it more fun for me!" Using her flames in an instant the scalpel would glow a deep red and she would slowly begin to cut away at the mages face screams of agony coming from them as she laughed, "Now! Lets try AGAIN" heating the scalpel as the smell of charred blood rose into the air she would grin at the mage. Screaming for release she would laugh even more, "Tell me what I want to know and it ends! Simple really!" Trying to be more defiant she would shake her head, "This is going to get worse for you."

~Fade To White and Screams~

In the moments after screams of agony their nails ripped and their flesh flayed they would finally crack, "W-W-We are the only ones! P-Please stop!" clapping her hands and laughing sarcastically she would smile, "Good job! Now I get to let you go!" The mage would gasp and smile laughing happily, "T-Thank you!" In a moment the same scalpel would be used to crush the skull as his entire head seemed to flatten out and burst, "Or not~" Getting off the corpse she would turn her body contorting it as she hugged herself and cupped her chest, "aaaaah~ I love it when a kill is satisfying~" then turning to Ardere and smiling, "Want me to deal with that other mage if you didn't kill them~? I could always use more fun~"

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 29th November 2016, 4:42 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Letting out a slight sigh as Ardere watched Kana deal with her assailant, he turned to see the man he punched getting back up. The lightning mage struggled to stand, but sparks of lightning burst around him as he powered up. Not this time, Fire King. This time, things are different. The white haired man pulled down his sleeve, revealing rather archaic tattoos across his pale forearm. These tattoos lit up a dark purple, and so did the lightning that formed around the mage. The guild master slid back, arching a brow. What the....is that? White teeth exposed, the lightning corrupted and dark purple, a demonic shape began to take over his opponent's body. It was not an overtly powerful demon, but it was enough to allow him to stand on his feet and display some power. Even the ground beneath his feet began to crack and rumble. We may be the last of the main branch out here, but we've been dabbling in the darker annals of Fioran magic. And finally, I have an excuse to use it! Gritting his teeth, Ardere loosened the straps on his armor, and slid his right foot back, taking an offensive position. A black aura began to shimmer across his body, as the legacy of his family began to come alive. A crown of crackling black flames formed across his body, the crown of a king. 

Charging at one another, the two mages clashed. Lightning and flame sparked across the street as both took to the sky. The fire mage propelled fire from his body, and the demonic mage sprouted dark wings. The two wizards exchanged blows, battering one another. But rather than letting it continue, Ardere took no time in unleashing his full power in a full on strike to the white haired enemy. Slicing open his demonic fist as a block was attempted, the demon's chest was slashed open. The samurai drove his blade into the shoulder of his enemy, slamming him back down into the ground. The concrete they collided with split apart, as the lightning clansman's eyes went white, and he faded into unconsciousness. The demonic markings disappeared, and his body went limp. Two of the city guard came running to the aid of their leader. Lock this guy up. Get into contact with the shogunate, we'll get this guy sent home to where they'll deal with him accordingly. This meant more than likely that he would be forced to commit an honorable suicide, but that was Midian culture for the most part. Today, he would not be the judge. Sighing heavily, he turned to Kana. From now on, you'll be sent on missions where it is more likely that killing will be necessary. But try not to crush skulls around me, or I'll "kill" you again. I may understand you, but I have no gore fetish.
    @Kana

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:47 am