Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Just What the Site Needs :3

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Just What the Site Needs :3 Empty Just What the Site Needs :3

Post by King Elyx 6th July 2016, 4:24 pm

Golden Phoenix

Just What the Site Needs :3 Merp_zpsseygilc6

"Zero is everything. Nothing would exist if there was nowhere to start."

Everyone and everything starts from zero. Nothing can ignore this rule. Zero is an important number, nothing would ever be done if nothing departed from it in the first place. Jewels. The currency of Fiore. Everyone starts at zero when it comes to jewels. How might one be able to get them? One classic tactic is to work for the jewels, take on jobs and rely on others to hand you money that you are never guaranteed to get. How about treasure? While the dangers will be much more hazardous, the rewards to reap are much sweeter and can allow a hunter to prosper if they hit the jackpot. A recent group of mages found an interest to take this path, nodding their heads as they understood the consequences that come along with it. So placing all of their current jewels into the pot, they began their investment. Investment for what? The opening of a new guild, which was a heavy bullet for any mage's wallet. With the jewels put together, they were able to buy themselves a humble little island that is monitored by Fiore's Magic Council, who sponsors these Treasure Hunters and provides them the necessary tools and protection for a 10% royalty for each treasure they find until they could pay off their debt. Together, these group of mages will find the treasure necessary to pay off their debt.

But what about the members who enter the guild? They are not involved in the debt, and any treasure that they find, they get to keep to themselves. Golden Phoenix is designed to provide the members and the tools necessary to allow others to find their treasure. A smile will be placed on the members face as their primary intent of joining to multiply their earnings will soon lose priority in their lives. Treasure Hunters encounter many other beings, meeting friends and rivals along the way as their interests collide to either align or crash, discover new beautiful lands that only the average hunter may set their eyes upon, and make a living for themselves that with hard work and dedication, will not only become a successful living, but one they can truly call their career.

But of course... Every Treasure Hunter knows that there is always more than what meets the eye...

Just What the Site Needs :3 Merp_zpsdzbrqyf7

Welcome to Golden Phoenix's Guild Hall, where every floor has a different setting for those who might feel homesick. Each floor provides a new theme for all sorts of Treasure Hunters, since it can't be expected of them to want the same thing when they are to socialize with each other. This hall is located deep under the sea below the island, much lower than any mage can reach. A dome will protect and filter the oxygen within the new city. This area can be accessed by the guild mark of Golden Phoenix, allowing only members and their guests to remain within the walls of the underwater town, ensuring them of their privacy and well-being while they are at their homes.

Morals

Golden Phoenix is classified as a legal guild and will act like it. Ethics apply at all times, creating unnecessary scenes that can damage the well being of members, their guests, or their clients will not be tolerated. Theft within the guild among members will result in immediate exile provided the theft is done so to create at least an inconvenience in any way, shape, or form. Killing may be done for two reasons only, and will be frowned upon and looked into if done excessively. Like its sister guild, Pharaoh's Call, Golden Phoenix may understand one if they have killed in self-defense, and it must be for that reason that blood is on the hands of a member. The second exception would be if the beings are purposely in the way of the treasure that is being hunted, and there is NO other way of getting to it. Any attempts to find loopholes around these will be severely dealt with as well, compromising death and the value of lives is unethical at the very least. Senseless murder that was uncalled for will result in exile of the member.

Pharaoh's Call

Both guilds, Golden Phoenix and Pharaoh's Call are sister guilds and will heavily endorse each other for their similar morals. All territories accessible to those with the Golden Phoenix mark are also accessible to those with the Pharaoh's Call mark. Of course, some things are not accessible to their sister guild without permission, such as the guild bank, the resources, access to the guild hall. Overall however, with their alliance so tight, the both of them are on great terms. So if one does not believe they would like to be in Golden Phoenix due to a lack of interest in Treasure, it will heavily endorse and recommend Pharaoh's Call.

Conclusion

Welcome to the Golden Phoenix Guild, a guild based on treasure hunting and multiply jewels, where everything starts from zero, because zero is where everything started before they departed from it. Whether it be the jewels being made to the bonds being formed, even the new sights and experiences that allow them to enjoy their youth. All of those belong here. Welcome the birth of a new guild. The Phoenix has risen.

OOC:

My name is Elyx! Elyx Reiaki! And if you have not figured it out yet, in place of Fairy Tail, I decided to form my own legal guild, the Golden Phoenix. Of course, to do this, I will be needing a little bit of help. A few people have told me to carry this out, and after giving it some though, I figured that it could be a lot of fun. I designed this guild to be a little bit different, but fun overall! If you have any questions about it, PM me and I'll be sure to respond as soon as possible. Support can be in either jewels or saying that you will be a member of the guild. I thank you very much for reading this, and now it is time to depart from here, zero!

Members:

Donations:

Last edited by Elyx Reiaki on 8th July 2016, 6:35 pm; edited 13 times in total
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Just What the Site Needs :3 Empty Re: Just What the Site Needs :3

Post by Decayuss 6th July 2016, 4:54 pm

I'll give a million jewels to this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just What the Site Needs :3 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 6th July 2016, 4:57 pm

I would like to donate 200k to the cause. Would give more but I dont know how much I have left yet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just What the Site Needs :3 FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Post by Guest 6th July 2016, 5:21 pm

Giving 300k and planning on joining once it's all set up.
    Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 1262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 6th July 2016, 6:29 pm

Luna Jaeger will be joining.

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 6th July 2016, 6:59 pm

I'll donate 1 million

Corliss
    Corliss

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : None (as of yet)
    Experience : 212.50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rose Make Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Corliss 6th July 2016, 8:00 pm

I'll promise my alt (current account is Arizona, character name undecided) to the guild, as well as 100k! ^^

Corliss | Magic | Bank | Pyrrha | Dulcina | GFX | Shop

Just What the Site Needs :3 TEmrTHZ

Team Banners:

Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Luna Jaeger 7th July 2016, 9:00 am

I'll try to donate, though I don't know if I will be able to.

Last edited by Luna Jaeger on 7th July 2016, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ensō Catalyst
    Mentor : Shizuo Hyouga [Primary] | Kimigiku-hime [Secondary]
    Experience : 9,600

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Renegades of Rebirth
    Second Skill: Ballad of the Battlebow [ WIP ]
    Third Skill:

Post by Terith 7th July 2016, 9:07 am

Bloop.

Last edited by Terith on 8th July 2016, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 7th July 2016, 10:13 am

I'd happily donate, but i have like 12k jewels all together and i kinda need it (Sorry Elyx ;-; )

But as a compensation, i'm gonna see if i can't wiggle Elijah into this once he gets his new magic going XD

Just What the Site Needs :3 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2

Post by Guest 7th July 2016, 3:16 pm

Going to donate to this the instant my current transactions are completed! C:

I will put my third alt, Desiree, in it, as you know. ^.^

Beautiful, shiny, new guild<33

Post by Guest 8th July 2016, 4:35 pm

Donating 100k, since you said that's the last you need. If it's not enough, lemme know! owo

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:18 am