Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Thank you for everything.

Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

Thank you for everything. Empty Thank you for everything.

Post by Alye 3rd April 2016, 1:51 pm

You know, I didn't think this would be this hard. I've been here for a while and I know some of you pretty well - most of you - not so much lol. I'm just going to cut to the chase and tell you all that I'm going to be leaving. This is my official farewell.

I could have just decided to never log back on but I can't leave like that. I needed to take a moment and tell you how I felt before I left. It's my closure. This site has helped me through many hard times and has also given me quite a few headaches as well. It's needless to say that I love this place and I was happy when I came back from my hiatus to see it flourishing as it was. I guess this is just one of those cases where it's not you; it's me. This site means a lot to me but I can't deny that I'm just simply not having fun here anymore. Every time I log on, I find myself depressed. I can't post, I just eventually find something else to do and tell myself that I'll post tomorrow.

I can't do it anymore.

I'd rather leave then have people that are counting on me to post just wait and wait on me to maybe post. Part of me is stuck in the past. How fun things were when a lot of other ghosts were here. They aren't coming back and I can't deny it anymore. I guess I just want to apologize for letting anyone down by leaving but I have to do this for me.

For the technical things:

If he wants them, give all my money to Ardere or Infinity Hydra. All my weapons and armor go to Heero. I'm sure he'll make good use of them. As for Alye's whereabouts in character, she is just going to go missing. How ever you want to see it is up to you.

Thank you for always being a place where I could forget about my troubles in real life.
    Thank you for helping me grow as a person.
    Thank you for making me a better rper.
    And thank you for being there for me.

~~~

Lastly, Seijin, if you're reading this (which I hope you do), I just want to tell you that I'm sorry.

...Its all I can really say.

~~~

If you ever need to reach me, you can contact me via Skype.

TwilightingTimes

Sincerely,

Alye.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for everything. VzaWKfF
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Skill: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Skill:

Thank you for everything. Empty Re: Thank you for everything.

Post by Eris 3rd April 2016, 2:34 pm

Depressing news,  even though I've always felt like you didn't like me much.  Enjoy yourself wherever ya go or do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for everything. NvVyM98

Thank you for everything. CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 3rd April 2016, 2:46 pm

Alye, we dont know each other well. But we do know each for quite some time. In fact i think you are almost as long as me around here. So to see you go is a sad thing to say the least.

But instead of making this a sad thing and a sob story on me part. Let me just say this, it was an honor to rp with you. From the momen you took on Alye reynolds our stories sometimes interwined. And leys not forget your other character Skylar Frost which i really enjoyd roing with when our characters were on the council together.

To make this short. It was a real pleasure, i loved your stories. i loved your roleplay. And i can only wish you the best and hope you keep on rping somewhere else. And who knows maybe we see each other again somewhere on the world wide web. After all you can always recongize me by Frederick.

With regards and best of luck,

Yours truly Frederik

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Decayuss 3rd April 2016, 3:13 pm

Hey, Alye...

Thanks for the strawberries. Take care.

Honestly, I could write a lot more, something a bit more dramatic, but... I think that's all I need.

Thank you for everything. Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 5th April 2016, 7:19 pm

Alye, we are all going to miss you, and although you probably don't even remember me, you give me a Legendary pet back when Eclipse Soul was still a thing, back when I had honestly no idea what I was doing. You've always been very nice to me and everyone else, so I wish you a long, prosperous and happy life.

Thank you for everything. 1zya1cx
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 5th April 2016, 9:58 pm

Alye, my sister.

You were and heck, still are sweet as the candy that I find on Easter.

You are the sister that always manages to brighten my say and the day of the people around you.

No, I will not write this as of you are in past tense cause you are always here.

See ya later ya goofy girl.

Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Experience : 150

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 5th April 2016, 10:19 pm

So this is why you haven't replied to me on Skype, now it all makes sense. As members of the site we have come to respect your decision and I speak for those who know you well that, we wish not for you to leave so soon but if your mind is made up then we have no right to stop you.

Its infuriating that I never got the chance to do a RP thread with you. Apart from the natural act of being "Lecherous" I really do think that you're someone worth talking to at some point because the people that came before me consider you highly as such.

Thanks for informing us.

And another pair of breasts gone.
    First it was Tyriel
    Then it was Raven
    Soon it turned to Hikachu
    And now Alye

HOW MANY PAIRS OF BREASTS AM I GONNA LOSE!?

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

Thank you for everything. Merry_10
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 6th April 2016, 7:10 am

(Walks off into the Sunset with head down and tears hitting the ground)

× Bio
    × Magic

Thank you for everything. Rose

BrandyMartin
    BrandyMartin

Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 62.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BrandyMartin 6th April 2016, 10:41 pm

Alye, I'm sorry that I went "poof" the way I did, but wishing you off is worth logging back in.

I appreciate you willing to take me on as a mentee whenever I first started. During our Skype chats, you helped me so much with all of my little annoying questions XD

The one thing that I could tell about you was your genuine, sweet demeanor. You are a rare, kind person and never lose that kindness, but let it grow. Water it. Let it flourish. You have the potential to touch so many people on the web and in your real life too. So go. Make the world a better place for someone. Know that even though our time together was short, you warmed my life to where I thought of you after I disappeared.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May he make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift up your countenance and give you peace.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:05 pm