Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

We are not demons but that dose not mean you should not fear us

Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

We are not demons but that dose not mean you should not fear us - Page 3 Empty Re: We are not demons but that dose not mean you should not fear us

Post by Thorn 26th May 2016, 7:33 am

Thorn growled loudly her arms tenced as he spoke she eyes still pitch back she sore nothing but someone that had defied her someone that was ment to be her lesser [color=violet]"I am not some filimsy human I am stronger than you and have more power than you, I do not need protecting if you had not protected me the pain you are in would be halfed you think its fun watching you take the attacks you think I want to watch the man I love die! I could of taken him you sore I toke him sown and it would of been done no matter how badly damaged I got he murdered my family almost murdered you I was not letting him get away with that just top thinking you are better than me more powerful than me I am your superior if you defy me again I will kill you!"[\color] thorn had hardly taken a breath whilst she ranted thirn pased the ground.

Before Raiza could say another word thorn walked off her eyes on the floor as she looked for healing plants her head spun she could not head the plants around her it was strange to have no magic power and being disconected from the plant life around her. Spotting the plant she was after thorn sighed softly apologysing in a whisper as she pulled them from there resting ground thorn then walked back to raiza she had drew water and started to boil it adding the plant and made a weard remady and passed it to Raiza without a word she just sat there in silence her mind raced as she thoight about what just happened to them and she also recalled Raiza said he loved her that almost made her angry mood disapear but he had put himself on deaths door because of her could she continue to go on jobs with him if he was going to do that to her.

Thorn waited for Raiza to finish the drink witch should make him feel slightly better or at least well enough to move and start heading back to the guild that they called home. The liquid would not taiste to bad at least she hope he did not think that anyway and it should take efect quite quickly so they would not be here for to long at least thats what thorn thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

We are not demons but that dose not mean you should not fear us - Page 3 S6Eaz9K
    Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

We are not demons but that dose not mean you should not fear us - Page 3 Empty Re: We are not demons but that dose not mean you should not fear us

Post by Raiza 26th May 2016, 8:06 am

At first, Raiza wanted to speak up, nearly demanding Thorn to step down from the position she was in right now, just so she could realize the truth. Except he couldn't. Something held him back, and even now his own regenerative powers were acting strange. They kept healing him like normal yes, however he felt his physical body leaving him and coming back. A sign of a new power? In his vision held the H.U.B menu, it told him nothing had changed, except a hidden ability was flashing. So, an ability of his was beginning to unlock it seemed. Strange now of all times, yet he did not question it. Instead he stood there, looking at Thorn who was scurrying away for a medicinal plant. Silly woman.... physical remedies no longer help.

Yet Raiza drank the liquid Thorn offered to him. The refreshing taste passed through his lips, despite his body rejecting a foreign substance at first, it eventually allowed the substance to flourish within his body, an attempt to heal him, yet it held not a candle to the torch it was compared to which was his natural healing ability. The essence of the reaper began to shroud his body once more. His clothing seeming to repair itself, no. This was essokinesis instead. Creating stitched fabric throughout his clothing, repairing, fixing, strengthening. It was starting to reveal to Raiza exactly why he was so confident in his abilities, because his abilities gave him that confidence.

"Thorn. If you mean what you said. Then attack to kill me now. If you cannot put your title aside to realize the truth. Kill the disobedient man that stands before you right now. Strike me dead and you'll never have to worry about me disobeying you. However... if you cannot toss your title aside and act on the words you just spoke. Then I ask you to relinquish your title of pillar lead onto me until you are ready to take lead once more, in which I will gladly follow your lead my love. I ask this of you, because you stated If I didn't protect you, I'd have half the damage. Except I tell you this now. Half of the damage, would have been more than enough to kill you." He had also just told her to step down or to kill him. A choice he knew could cost him his life... no if they were to fight right now the situation would get worse. However, he knew it was useless. He wouldn't be able to deny Thorn the kill that was rightfully hers if she so decided to take it.

word: 440
    ooc: Job completed. So I'mma not count the words/posts from this point on. Since posts from this point on are just plot.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

We are not demons but that dose not mean you should not fear us - Page 3 YdfXSKP
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 29th May 2016, 3:50 am

Going to end it there and continie rest as a socail this ends the job

We are not demons but that dose not mean you should not fear us - Page 3 S6Eaz9K

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 10:59 pm