Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!!

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!! Empty Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!!

Post by redheadedstepchild 10th January 2016, 6:46 pm

Job details.:

It had been a long walk from the Sabertooth Guild hall and a terrible boat ride that caused him a seemingly never ending sickness. If not for the care of his fellow guild and team mates Mashyuu would have likely never made it off the boat to begin with. Mashyuu stopped at a small outcropping of rocks. He plopped down on the ground, his orange pants kicked up a plume of dirt while his strong arms spread out the job ad. "From what we know, the Cartel attacked near here for the shipment of Lacrima. Should be a standard job... All we have to do is take down the leader and get the shipment back. If possible I'd like to work together this time, ideas? Questions? Strategy?" Mashyuu spoke while letting his eyes dart between the various members around him including a Wizard who wasn't from Sabertooth.

Mashyuu ran a hand through his perfectly brown hair while his free hand rubbed the crown of Rocky's head. He knew two of the Wizards he was working with well but Katerii was a mystery to the Dragon Slayer... Well aside from the guild the man was in. What really concerned Mashyuu was the Cartel, men wearing white turbans and black robes. Rumor had it that the Cartel was mostly made up of thugs but that the leader and a few others were powerful Wizards. Would the group be able to handle that many foes? Only time would tell.

WC: 245
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : Paragon of Denial
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Otō-san
    Experience : 1450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reality
    Second Skill: Sacred Sword Arts
    Third Skill:

Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!! Empty Re: Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!!

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 10th January 2016, 7:47 pm

job:

Gold Rush Lineage --> +1x Strong Armour

K
    aede had already known Miyuki would have problems with this one. He felt a strong urge to lead, and Miyuki had a strong urge to not follow. Miyuki had opened her mouth to speak, but Kaede immediately began talking to avoid a possible confrontation. "Miyuki got in contact with a few associates from the Rune Knights who, in turn, got in contact with one of their associates from Lamia Scale. According to them, we've got a sniper watching our backs. According to them, he's the best shot in Fiore and uses a gun that fires a round so big even ten inches of magic reinforced adamantium turns to paper." the younger sibling's voice was more matter of fact sounding than gloating. Miyuki punched Kaede in the kidney before pushing him aside. "Look asshole if you think you get to l-" the sound of Miyuki being smacked with a body shield had cut her off. "If you plan on making enemies I'll-" Kaede was cut off when the ground suddenly exploded. A white line was able to be tracked from the side of the impact all the way to a minuscule black dot in the distance, no less than two miles away. "I think that's our sniper telling us to knock it off." Miyuki said with a somewhat afraid voice, noting that there was a small chip missing from Kaede's shield that wasn't missing before. Kaede looked at his shield and nodded, not wanting to further cause animosity. The dust from the crater settled and revealed a pair of small, crystal clear devices. A voice was coming through one of them, making Kaede raise an eyebrow. Miyuki, curious about it, picked the item up and put one in her ear. Two more explosions were set off near them, revealing two more of the same devices. Kaede did the same as Miyuki, and noted in each crater was also a small crystalline panel. He picked the one from the crater at his feet, and Miyuki grabbed the one from the crater at hers.

WC: 342
    TAG

credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!! CfNTz6Z

"I'd rather avoid killing you Guest..." ~Miyuki
    "But we will if we have to." ~Namine

Spells/Secondary/Pets
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Blessings of the Chosen
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 2175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Angel
    Second Skill: Incoming...
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 10th January 2016, 8:44 pm

K
    ateri was flying over to the site of the mission. This task was strange since the Rune Knights rarely ever call Kateri for... actually they'd never called her before. They'd called the guild masters, they'd called other members, but never once her. So when all of a sudden they're requesting for a sniper there was not way she was gonna turn them down. Kateri had received a picture of who her friendly targets were, and was notified that she could take down anyone who wasn't them or comrades of theirs. Since she was working from long distance this time, Kateri only brought her sniper and launcher with her. However, halfway there Shadow told her he was picking up the magical presence of a mage. Kateri looked in the scope of her sniper and saw across the way was actually the three people she came to help. She loaded an ear piece and a lacrima panel into her rocket launcher and fired it, carefully aiming so she didn't hit them. And then repeated the process twice more. Looking through her scope she saw a tall-ish boy smack a younger looking girl with a pretty big shield just before the first of her gifts slammed down and ended the fight.

She watched as the three put on their ear pieces and once they grabbed the lacrima panels from the craters, Kateri activated hers which caused the other three to follow suit. A message appeared on the screen saying 'Sorry I'm late. Not sure what the fight was about, and I don't think it's my business. I'll be providing cover fire, as well as picking of specialized targets for you. The ear pieces you're all wearing are two-way communication lacrima that lets you talk to me, and hear what I say back. These panels are a special kind of lacrima that will display a full map of the target building, as well as let you know where in that building you are. Once we arrive, your position will be marked as a small green dot on the map. (Press the arrow to continue...)' The message filled the page and had an arrow next to it. Upon taping the arrow with their fingers, the words would slide aside and the words 'By pressing this Icon you can call in for a mortar strike. A red circle will appear on the screen, and it will lock on to wherever on the map you want targeted. Be sure to stay under cover or you'll be blasted to hell and back too.' the message had an arrow that pointed to a picture of a mortar.

'This button will call in a missile strike, and this next button will signal me to call in air support. All these options are useless if the target is under cover.' two buttons lite up, the first was in the shape of a missile and the second was an airplane that looked like it was shooting a gun. Another message appeared on the screens. 'Any targets behind cover, or out in the open just let me know and I'll take them out. You can turn on your communication headsets by pressing the button located on the outside of them. Releasing the button will signal you're done talking.' the message said, along with a picture that revealed the location of the button.

WC: WORDS
    TAG

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 11th January 2016, 8:56 pm

"Air strike huh? That's good to know. Anything else?" Mashyuu had started to say until he was cut off. Of course the woman had something to say, she didn't like Mashyuu for one reason or another and it was starting to get to him. While the siblings were fighting Mashyuu stood up to ask what her problem with him was until a massive explosion went off. Mashyuu dropped down behind the table like rock as the wanted ad was blown away. He waited for a moment and two more explosions went off. Mashyuu came out from the cover and followed suit with the twins, grabbing the ear pieces and strange lacrima that held instructions from their Lamia Scale contact. Mashyuu muttered everything he read then followed the instructions to speak to the Wizard. "Thanks for the heads up. I'm counting on you." He held his arm up towards where the black dot in the distance was.

Mashyuu's sky blue eyes shifted to the twins and his finger almost extended to single one out but instead he chose to simply speak. "Do you have a problem with me or something? Since we have met you have done nothing but try to fight with me. I'm not trying to lead this group nor am I going to abandon it. I just want to work together so we are on the same page. So what is it? Why do you have a problem with me?"

What the group didn't know was that rounding a tall wall of old stone were a few of the cartel members who were on patrol...

WC: 263
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 11th January 2016, 8:56 pm

The member 'Mashyuu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!! NormalMonster
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 12th January 2016, 2:18 am

M
    iyuki's eyes grew harsh, and quite violent but she was interrupted by Kaede resting a hand on her head. "You need to stop." he said with a soft voice. "Mashyuu am I right?" Kaede asked to confirm the man's name. "My sister and I aren't on any of the guild's records. We never were invited, we never applied to be in the guild. The reason we're here is because there's nowhere for us to go." he said with a level, non-emotional voice. Myiki's fists tightened around the two rusty, cracked swords she held. "I hate you... I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL!" she said while looking at Mashyuu with pain filling her eyes. Miyuki, as she were, hated everyone who wasn't her brother. Even then, she held some hatred for him as well... it seemed like she was the only one in pain. She was the only one who was mourning her dead brother, it was her, all her, no one else and it made her bitter and hateful of everyone and everything that moved. Miyuki stormed off, walking into the bushes to go take care of the job herself, get stronger alone, so she could go kill that damned dragon even if she had to do that alone too. Kaede motioned to go after her, but was interrupted when a female voice came in over the communication headset.
    WC: 224
    TAG

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spells/Secondary/Pets
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 12th January 2016, 2:23 am

K
    ateri saw the brown haired male waving at her after reading her instructions. Turning her scope, she saw some guys moving towards them and getting closer. Turning the scope back, she saw the girl walking to the bushes for some reason, and then the party of ten was moving quickly to the other's position. "Tangos inbound, scouting party of ten using swords and hammers. Safety's off, range is hot, opening fire." She said over the communication line. A white line was seen magically appearing as a large boulder exploded with the white line going through it. A man's body was sent flying across the path in two pieces, the massive anti-material round simply had too much force for anything less to happen. She saw as a few of them ran from behind the boulder, using the dust kicked up from it exploding as a natural smoke screen. "Four enemies heading for the brush, five coming through the smoke." she said over the communication line. Kateri turned her rifle to the four in the bushes, taking aim carefully and accounting for windspeed, the weight of her bullet, and the curve of the land. A single white line caused the three in the bushes to start running back for base and their one partner that got shot was left behind. Kateri, was especially careful to only fire near that one's leg. The air pressure around a 14.5mm anti-tank round was so immense that if it missed you, even by a whole three inches, you'd easily have broken bones. If it missed your head by 3 inches, you'd easily lose half your face and flop dead. Kateri tracked the other three as they vainly tried running, another white line tore through one of the scout party's torso. The other two went much the same way, each only five feet from each other, and none close enough to the site of the mission to have shouted for help. "Kaede, Mashyuu, I left a guy in the bushes with a busted leg. Try and get some answers from him, I'll keep eyes on Miyuki." Kateri said before turning her scope to the girl.

WC: 359
    TAG

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 12th January 2016, 9:11 pm

"What's her problem?..." Mashyuu asked as the young lady stormed off. Rocky whimpered while Mashyuu eyed the bushes that she was walking towards. His nose started to flare up as an unfamiliar scent came at him. "Hey do you smell that?" Mashyuu was about to ask Kaede something else too when a series of shots went off around the Wizards. Mashyuu dropped down and followed the trail of blasts to some men who were running for the bushes that Kaede's sister had been headed to. The Wizard narrowed his eyes and called out to Rocky. "Rocky! Help Miyuki, Kaede can you hold the fort here incase we get flanked?" The Wizard asked while rushing around the cliff wall.

The Earth Slayer came around the corner and saw that the other five men had been cowering behind the wall to try and hide from any more heavy fire. The young man grinned from ear to ear at the men's plight. However when the five men saw Mashyuu they started to smile at the fact that Mashyuu wasn't holding a gun. They stood up with blades and hammers in their hands and started to charge the young man. Mashyuu pointed his hand to the ground and rocks shot up and clamped around his forearms and hands to create gauntlets. Swiftly he pulled an arm up to block a strike from a blade then smashed a man in the face three times in a row dropping him to the ground. Another charged and Mashyuu used his left arm to sweep the man down. The Earth Slayers free hand chopped the same man in the throat to flip the thug and Mashyuu brought both hands down on the bandit's chest. "Three to go!"

WC: 289

Last edited by Mashyuu on 14th January 2016, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 12th January 2016, 10:17 pm

K
    aede ran around the other side of the rocky partition, cutting off the last two enemies as they tried to flee. The first one was smacked in the face with a wooden buckler while the second one got hit in the dong with Kaede's body shield. The one who was standing tried swinging a max, only to have Kaede grab the handle and give a quick jerk that smacked him in the face with the side of his buckler. He then punched the enemy with the buckler, and slammed the mace on the other man's stomach causing him to jerk upwards with the air being forced from him. He watched them as they laid unconscious on the ground for a moment and tossed the mace aside. "No further injuries are needed, they shouldn't be able to get up for a few hours. We'll be in and out long before then." Kaede said calmly before turning to go find the guy with the busted leg.

The man let out a groan as the massive body shield was set down on the back of his chest, forcing him to stay still. "I have questions for you. If you answer me I'll-" "Fuck you!" the man interrupted Kaede. Kaede slowly lifted his right foot and quickly slammed it down on the broken leg causing the man to let out a loud, deafening howl of pain while Kaede began rubbing his foot against the injury. "About the information I want..." he said with a cold, emotionless voice. "Alright I'll talk, I'll talk!" he shouted as Kaede began putting more pressure, causing the possibly splintered bone to pierce into the flesh. "Good. Where is the lacrima you stole?" Kaede asked. "It's in the middle of the place surrounded by a mess of guards! Our boss uses two golden sword and knows magic that's all I know!" he blurted out to avoid getting stomped on more. Kaede nodded, saying "Well met good man. When we leave, I shall return to take you for medical attention." with a very sincere, and truthful voice.

WC: 347
    TAG

Last edited by 橘御幸と橘楓 on 12th January 2016, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spells/Secondary/Pets
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 12th January 2016, 10:58 pm

K
    ateri had shadow speed up, rapidly accelerating from hovering position to a bullet train with wings. He rapidly turned a few moment before his massive skull would have slammed the two men. Looking like the most badass roller coaster ride ever, Shadow had pulled a mid-air 90 degree turn on a dime and blasted into the woods. Spotting the girl, Shadow lowered its head with his massive maw wide open, hooking her by the bottom of her coat and lifting her int he air kicking and screaming in terror. Kateri came over the intercom saying "I got the girl. Gonna have a small chat with her, continue the mission as planned, I'll continue providing support." her voice was pretty firm on the matter, providing the others no option in the matter.

The creature, part dragon in nature made a quick 90 degree turn straight up with Kateri standing nonchalantly on his head the whole time. Miyuki however was holding on for dear life, trying not to be turned into a human meteor. The whole time screaming at the top of her lungs whole Kateri laughed maniacally, both of them not noticing that their end of the communication line was still open so the men could hear every word of it.

Shadow stopped over two kilometers in the air with Miyuki shaking in fear while keeping herself pressed firmly against the beast. Kateri walked over and grabbed her by the collar, lifting her and setting her back down in a sitting position while holding her close, as if Kateri were her big sister or something. "Now tell me, what's got you mad hun?" she asked with a loving tone.

WC: 279
    TAG

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 14th January 2016, 11:34 am

While it was true that the siblings weren't great at taking orders they seemed to understand combat better than Mashyuu could ever hope to. This was made clear by how swiftly Kaede made easy work of the last two standing men... And how fast he got information out of the bandit with the broken leg. Even Mashyuu had to admit that the guy managed to do things effectively, even if the Wizard was a bit aggressive. Mashyuu took a deep breath of air and walked up to meet Kaede while Rocky continued on to the woods until Mashyuu's nose flared up. "DRAGON! EVERYONE DOWN!" His slayer senses warned him of the partial dragon that Kateri used as a means to travel.

When Kateri's voice came over the intercom again Mashyuu stood up from his dropped position and whistled to call for Rocky to return. His blue eyes scanned the area for what could possibly be the bandit's lair. "See anything they could be using? I doubt they would hide in the forest. I think they would use a building of some sort. What do you think?" Mashyuu asked. Just then that familiar voice echoed in his ear again. Mashyuu looked high up in the sky to see if he could make out either of the women but the sun was blinding and just a little to bright.

WC: 226
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 14th January 2016, 12:48 pm

M
    iyuki was storming off, trying to find her own way so she could do it herself and get things over with when something hooked the back of her jacket. It tossed her in the air causing her to land on a massive, black surface that was moving at an incredible speed. She grabbed the surface, screaming in terror as she wasn't used to anything faster than a horse drawn cart, let alone whatever the hell infernal contraption this was. Suddenly the moving stopped and she felt someone grab her, placing her sitting down with a dazed look about her as she tried to figure what was happening. A warmth was felt, the girl had wrapped an arm around Miyuki and asked about why she was so angry. Miyuki pulled her earpiece out slowly as she realized this would be the only time she could cry if she wanted. Her little brother wouldn't see it, and this stranger probably wouldn't remember it at all. Miyuki started with a single sob, turning into a sniffle, that escalated quickly to her tackling the girl down and crying into her chest violently while hugging her. Once she had her cry after a good ten minutes or so, Miyuki would explain how she'd joined Sabertooth Guild.

What Miyuki hadn't known is that at the same time she began talking about it, Kaede had too. "Growing up... we never knew about all this... stuff." Kaede said calmly, gesturing to the rock pet Mashyuu kept. "We read about magic, and wonderlands, and adventure but never once did we know it was all real." Miyuki said while still hugging Kateri. "We lived on a farm. We woke up early, worked hard all day, ate dinner together, and went to sleep." Kaede said while walking along the path the scouting party used to retreat. "One day... a dragon attacked and destroyed everything I knew." the siblings both said. "My dad was first, then my mom... then... our youngest brother died on a table in the middle of the guild hall only a minute after we'd arrived." they said, neither knew that the other were using the same exact words at the same time.

"He was so calm... collected about it."
    "I was so scared... and... and lost."
    Their stories began deviating.

"But I was completely broken."

"I didn't know how to react."

"He didn't hold me..."
    "She didn't guide me."

"Now he doesn't smile."
    "She's always angry now."

"He won't let me in."

"She won't let me in."

"So I just do the only thing I can do... protect." Kaede said. Miyuki was still atop shadow, beginning to cry again.

WC: 441
    TAG

Spells/Secondary/Pets
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 15th January 2016, 1:37 am

K
    ateri was tackled to the surface of Shadow's skull plate with unexpected force, looking down with shock as her grey shirt began turning dark with saline. The girl had fallen apart on top her, and all Kateri could do was allow instinct to cause her arms to slowly wrap around the crying person and embrace her comfortingly. Kateri let her cry, listening as she talked when she stopped and had a fairly soft look in her eyes. "When I was three, my mom was attacked by a dragon in front me." Kateri started saying, feeling the girl shift around in her arms. "She ordered me to run, and never look back. It was the last time I saw her... After some time I joined with Lamia Scale." Kateri said, pausing to push Miyuki off her.

Kateri took off her cloak, letting it fall from her shoulders and land on Shadow. She then unbuttoned her shirt, and let it drop from her shoulders revealing her entire stomach, her left breast, left arm, all the way up till the middle of her forearm was completely covered in bandages. She watched as the girl stared at them, but Kateri kept a content smile on her face. "A little over a month ago I had my Guild Ace Exam. I went into a labyrinth and found the dragon there... and killed him." She said softly. Kateri then patted Shadow's skull with a much bigger smile "Of course, I had a badass dragon of my own to help me out." she said with a bit of spunk. "I am only half dragon master. Shadow replied humbly. "Genetically, yes. But you're a pure blood in my eyes bud." Kateri said to her partner. She put her clothes back on, covering the multitude of wounds before picking up her rifle again and aiming at the building. "Hey guys, I've got a mess of activity on scope. Don't get too reckless, and if you want someone taken out just tell me which one. Those HUD panels I gave you will let me know where to shoot if they're behind cover, just press the 'Magic Pulse' icon. Should look like a circle with a blue dot in the middle. " Kateri said into her mic, having not realized it was turned on the whole time. The communication piece was strong enough to pick up her own story, but Miyuki's side of the story would be unheard. "Hey 'yuki, take a few moments to chill. When you're in a good state of mind, I'll drop ya in." she said while waiting for signals.

Should any of her allies point out a target, a while line would be seen leading from their exploded skull to Kateri's rifle. Opponents behind cover would be just as unsafe as those out in the open since Kat's rifle was linked to her HUD panel, which was in turn linked to the other panels down below. Most would rather jump in the fight directly, but Kateri was a sniper... she waited for her prey.

WC: 509
    TAG

Azurius Tade carried out 2 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!! OdAaNwh , Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!! NXDHjfc
    Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!! OdAaNwh , Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!! OdAaNwh
    Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!! OdAaNwh , Sacred Gaia in: King of Thieves!! OdAaNwh

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 15th January 2016, 2:18 pm

"Huh....She killed a dragon. Lucky her." Mashyuu grunted while searching the land for where the Cartel could be hiding out. His blue eyes darted over to Kaede for a moment. "I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you and your sister. But she needs to treat others with a little more respect. I'm not here to harm her. If anything I'm here to help." His eyes shot back to look out in the distance when the sunlight in the sky shifted slightly and a gleam caught the Slayers sharp eyes. The brown haired man took a step forwards and pointed a clawed finger. "There. Out in the distance. Do you see the fortress? It's made of wood. That forest was likely bigger at one point."

Mashyuu considered options for a moment but realized that he wasn't the type to really come up with a sound plan aside from smashing in doors and taking names. "How do you think we should take the fortress. I can't make out how big it is but I can see a lot of movement, just like our eye in the sky said." Mashyuu motioned towards Rocky and started to walk forward towards the building that sat off in the distance. He reached into his jacket pockets and pulled our a pair of red and black gloves and wrapped them around his hands and forearms until the leather started to crack. "I'll follow your lead on this."

WC: 242
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 16th January 2016, 3:29 pm

K
    aede didn't acknowledge Mashyuu's comment about his sister and needing to respect others. He personally knew for a fact that Miyuki felt as much pain as he did over their situations, and that she was dealing with it in her own way. He turned his head, looking at the men on the roof and placed a hand to the head set. "There's not really a lot of way to do this stealthily. Unless you got some magical way to take out everyone at once, we're gonna have to do this the violent way." Kaede said to their eye in the sky.

Miyuki was amazed by Kateri's story. She was just like her and her brother, but unlike them, she was able to kill the dragon. It made her feel hateful of Kateri, but the girl was so damn nice that she couldn't hate her enough to show it. Miyuki did have an air of respect for the girl. She wasn't a dragon slayer, at least, she didn't seem like one; who had killed a dragon. She was stronger than any of the three people she was working with, but she took orders from them. She was a human, who had a dragon calling her master. She was beautiful, but she didn't seem snobby at all. Miyuki wanted to hate her so much, but she couldn't find enough things to hate about her to justify it. The call interrupted her moment of 'chill' that caused her to snap back to reality. "Hey... ummm, I don't really know your name... Can you drop me off in the courtyard? Kaede and I can make a distraction and fight, you can stay up here and shoot, and Mashyuu can go in and take on their leader. From what I can tell, they don't have any ways of communicating over distance like us, so if the three of us can hold 'em off their leader won't expect Mashyuu." Miyuki said with her finger on the ear piece, letting the others know her plan as well.

WC: 346
    TAG

Spells/Secondary/Pets
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 16th January 2016, 4:04 pm

K
    ateri heard the call in, and listened to Miyuki's plan, donning a massive grin afterwards. "Kaede, you're a shield user so go in with Mashyuu when the time's right. 'Yuki and I can keep the rest of them busy. Just get your heads down." she said into the com-channel. "Alright Shadow, you ready?" she said with a cheery voice. She grabbed Miyuki's hands and began running to the back of Shadow, jumping into one of the grooves between the segments of his tail-sword. 'Do it.' she ordered the large creature and it immediately shot into the the air, climbing even higher. "It's gonna get a bit warm, even with my magic!" she shouted over the sound of the rushing wind to Miyuki.

Shadow had gone to a height that forced Kateri to hold her breath before looping back and creating a full on free fall. His wings were held straight out in the front, and up at an angle in the rear to keep his stability. A flame engulfed his body after a good ten seconds of falling, signaling he'd reached terminal velocity. "Don't let got of me!" she shouted as Shadow tilted his front wings one direction, and then slammed them in the other making him spin rapidly. Just as shadow was getting too close, he pulled a very sharp tun, launching Kateri and Miyuki into the air as he thundered towards the gates to the compound.

While falling, Kateri placed both arms out saying "Black Ice..." a black magic circle appeared with a glacier colored glow to it. She waited a few seconds to execute the spell, letting them get just a bit closer to the ground. "Tank!" she exclaimed and a massive tank formed around her. The tank slammed on the ground with its tread bent to act as feet that absorbed the shock, a massive crater formed around them from the force of the impact, but inside the two were just fine. Shadow had blasted through the front gates and continued spinning as he slammed into the building opposite the gates, and exited the other side of it sending several men inside flying into the distance. Kateri and her tank rolled in right after the doors were obliterated with its MG spinning up. She whipped the tank to perform a doughnut spin while firing the minigun as well as shooting off all sixteen of its rockets. The gunfire weakened the structure of the building, and the rockets caused portions to collapse, burying some of the men inside. Suddenly, all of the weaker men were gathering around the Tank, and the mages were keeping their distances. Kateri stopped the tank and lifted Miyuki's swords from the back seat. "This is fun and all, but I like to party hardy. You commin?" she said with a smile while putting the tank to auto pilot.

HP: 300/300
    MP: 105/300

WC: 477
    TAG

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 20th January 2016, 4:53 pm

Mashyuu placed his hand to his ear and listened to the eyes in the sky say that they should proceed on the ground and attack after the signal. Mashyuu glanced over at his partner and teammate Kaede. "Well, it's me and you. Think you can keep up?" Mashyuu asked with a wicked grin on his face. The Earth Slayer shrugged his shoulder forward and ran at a breakneck speed, his slayer body pushing him faster than a mere human could move. As he neared the fortress with Rocky in toe a massive figure cast a shadow over head. Intense heat hit Mashyuu before a tank dropped down and smashed through the front gate. "Rocky in my arms!" The Wizard shouted and the Stone Dog leap't into his arms. "Kaede, find me inside!" He called out over the sound of battle as the tank started to attack the fortress and draw attention.

"Earth Swim!" Mashyuu stepped right to the wall and fell into the ground like it was a pool of water. The Wizard swam around with Rocky until he shot out from the ground just a few feet away from a man in the uniform of the Cartel, however he wore a massive amount of jewelry and carried two curved blades. Mashyuu looked around the room he was in with a worried expression. Four stone walls were out about thirty feet in any given direction with a door to the man's back. A large crate sat in the far left corner, likely holding the payload Sacred Gaia was looking for. Mashyuu let Rocky out of his hands and took a step to the right while Rocky moved to the left. The man with the white turban whirled his scimitars around in his hand and tossed them both at Mashyuu. The weapons whirled through the air but Mashyuu managed to side step both slashes. The twin weapons whipped back around to the mans hands with ease. "Fancy... It won't help you though." Mashyuu joked while rolling his shoulders to get ready to fight. He rushed forward and started to swing at the cartel leader. Mashyuu let lose with a series of open palms and knees. The Cartel Wizards used the flats of his blades to block Mashyuu's strikes then threw them to the sides. The weapons turned in the air and shot at Mashyuu again. He flipped backwards and just barely avoided being cut in half as his legs were lightly grazed by the blades...

WC: 409
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 20th January 2016, 7:55 pm

K
    aede nodded at Mashyuu just before the random fireball came down and smashed through the front gate, followed by a black... thing with a giant tube sticking out the front. He didn't bother questioning what the hell it was, it's likely another weird thing he'd never get used to. Upon peeking through the hole in the wall, Kaede saw the thing attract the attention of everyone who wasn't buried in rocks and decided it was a good time to move his ass. He quickly rushed past the people surrounding the large object, running down a flight of stairs and towards the sound of people fighting. When he arrived, Kaede ducked under a flying scimitar and held his body shield out while looking around. He saw the blades going to Mashyuu and him dodging them. Taking the time granted by Mashyuu, Kaede tossed his buckler shield and nailed the opulent man in the back of the knee and made him collapse. Him losing focus from the sharp pain would cause his swords to drop, and give Mashyuu the perfect chance to apprehend or kill the man.

Miyuki grabbed the swords from Kateri's hand, noting the smile on her face. Miyuki returned the look with a wide grin. "Let's party then!" she exclaimed while getting ready to exit the spell.

WC: 219
    TAG

Spells/Secondary/Pets
    Azurius Tade
    Azurius Tade

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Azurius Tade 23rd January 2016, 6:45 am

K
    ateri and Miyuki exited the Tank, engaging their enemies on foot while the Tank fought on auto-pilot. The battle was rigorous, hard, and intense. For every mage Kateri shot from the building, another five men with scimitars came to try and get to her. For every five men Miyuki took out, normally just going so far as to knock them out or remove a few limbs, another ten took their places. A circle was made from the bodies of dead, limbless, and screaming bodies. Some of the unfortunate casualties had bled out, some of them had tripped over the person in front them as he or she was shot down, and others had been mowed through by the 50 caliber machine gun on the tank. After a while, what seemed like days to the two battle goddesses, the enemies began thinning out. From above, Shadow was targeting for Kateri's spells while Miyuki attracted what little attention the tank didn't.

Once the two men had came out from their battle, they would see something that looked like a frozen battle field. The building, the courtyard, the massive circle of dead bodies... men who looked like they were running to hit Kateri, and men who looked like they were running away from her. Everything was frozen, covered in a foot of ice and snow.... the only thing that stood out was the Black Tank, but the two girls were nowhere to be seen.

Upon walking around the tank, they would see Miyuki with her sword on the ground. She was cuddled up with Kateri, who had wrapped an end of her black cloak around her to keep her warm. "Sup, see you're both lookin' good. Well... better than us." Kateri joked, her face bruised from where she'd been punched. A few small cuts on her arms, and holes in her cloak would suggest she took as much damage as Miyuki. The tank has several tiny scratches on it from where the swords were used in vain to try and damage it. "If ya let me know where that rock is I can get'r back to the client, and you guys can take your bud to get her cuts looked at." she said with a smile, looking as though she didn't just get all kinds of fucked up.

HP: 3/300
    MP: 20/300

WC: 386
    TAG

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 24th January 2016, 9:15 am

With the Cartel's leader down on a knee and his swords dropped Mashyuu took the chance to try a spell he had been working out the details on. He rushed forward again with his fingers curved like the claw of a dragon. His fangs grew past his lips and a field of brown crackling magic energy coursed through his palm. "Earth Dragons Talons!" He called out and stopped right in front of the Cartel leader while slashing his hand straight up and into the Cartel leaders face. Four crescent shaped shock waves erupted from Mashyuu's fingers and knocked the leader of the Cartel back some four meters. Mashyuu took a half step back to aim his next spell when the Earth Slayers eyes went wide with sudden pain. Blood seeped out of each of his legs and when he looked down his blue eyes caught both swords lodged firmly in his legs. "I'm gonna keep these." Mashyuu warned.

It was then that Rocky sprang into action as the Cartel leader got to his feet. From Rocky's back a series of spikes jutted out and the Earth Elemental slammed straight into the Cartel leader while Mashyuu gripped the hilts of the swords and took a shuddering breath. He considered at that moment what would happen if he pulled the weapons free. "Screw it. Rock Bullet!" He extended both his index fingers and from the ground two small stones floated up to his fingertips then launched out at high speeds smashing into the Cartel leader's eyes. The man cried out in pain as blood seeped from the impact.

At last on his feet, the Cartel leader rushed for Mashyuu to try and get his blades back but the Earth Wizard was ready for the charge. On weakened legs Mashyuu skirted around the man and sent a spinning back elbow into the base of the leaders neck, his Slayer blood causing the impact of the blow to hurt that much more. As he finished the twist Mashyuu lifted a foot and brought it down hard. The result sent a shockwave through the ground and stones launching up, knocking the Leader back down. As the stones pelted the leader and he hit the ground again Mashyuu dropped an elbow down atop the mans chest. From the ground earth ripped up and wrapped around Mashyuu's forearms and hands. At the same time Mashyuu's hand crackled with electrical energy and a bolt of lightning ripped down and through the Cartel leader. Weather he meant to or not, the leader lashed out and kneed Mashyuu in the back of the head, causing the younger man to roll away and barely spring up on his injured legs. Deciding the need to move was worth the risk of bleeding out Mashyuu grabbed the blades and pulled them from his legs with a howling pain and tossed them to either side.

The leader rolled to his injured knees and stood up while trying to rub the blood out of his eyes. Blinded the man had a hard time trying to see where Mashyuu actually was. The Earth Wizard ran up and sent a solid uppercut into the mans jaw, as his head snapped up Mashyuu drove an open palm into his foes gut, forcing the man to double over in pain, trying to find his air. The moment the leaders face came down, Mashyuu drove his knee into the bridge of the man's nose. Again the cartel leader hit the ground while trying to find his own blades and sense where Mashyuu was.

With the combination of near lethal blows Mashyuu drove into the Cartel leader it was easy to see that the man wasn't going to be fighting back any time soon. All that was left was to knock the man out and be done with the fight. Joined by Rocky, Mashyuu extended his palm and aimed towards the Cartel leader. His gloves lit up with energy and Rocky took a deep breath of air in before both of them launched a high pressured stream of stones into the man's face, knocking the cartel leader out cold. Mashyuu dropped down and took the mans turban and ripped it in half. He wrapped each half around his legs then walked out with Kaede to find the girls...

It didn't take long for the men to find the massive battle that had ensued or the tank they had hidden behind. "Yeah... The Lacrima crates are two rooms over. I'll make sure she gets somewhere safe." Mashyuu reached down and scooped Miyuki up into his arms and made his way back for town and the closest hospital...

WC: 694
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓
    橘ナミネ と 橘楓

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by 橘ナミネ と 橘楓 29th January 2016, 5:15 pm

K
    aede had Mahyuu tote his sister to the nearest medical facility so he could help the man with the broken leg from earlier walk. Despite his being rude, he did help Kaede out by giving him information. This, combined with the fact that he no longer wanted to hurt Kaede made the man no longer an enemy. Since he wasn't an enemy, and he was hurt, it made the man someone Kaede would protect. Miyuki woke up in the infirmary, wondering how she'd gotten there. Glancing over she saw Kaede with his feet kicked up on a coffee table, sleeping the day away. She'd figured if she were in danger Kaede wouldn't be so relaxed, and decided to go ahead and get some sleep. Whether or not Kateri, their appointed sniper who ended up being a front line fighter, had gotten the lacrima back to their client or not. It would be left to the assumption she was a legal mage who enjoyed wearing a dark cloak, and not some nefarious evil doer who just scored a lot of powerful rocks.

When they finally got back home, the siblings would find that their room was set up. More specifically, they had a room in the hall. They also would find a box on their bed containing a piece of armour, and a stack of jewel. Where the armour came from, no one knew; the money was their reward for their services.
    WC: 242
    TAG

Spells/Secondary/Pets

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:03 pm