Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello!

Aioai
    Aioai

Player 
    Lineage : Bringer of Death
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow Dragon slayer, 2'nd gen
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Aioai 6th January 2016, 7:03 pm

Quite unsure, an introduction is not my forte and here I am quite delayed. Discarding my 'hesitant' and 'timid' nature, I wish to get to know everyone and attempt to cope with community, despite my unpleasing experience of a few forums that has made withdraw from any OOC socializing with any RP community besides that was of my circle. Nevertheless, I'll end my casual excuses of why I normally wouldn't do this.

My name is Himiko, often called 'Himi', 'Hime', 'fishee' or 'Ash'. I haven't been on a forum for quite a few years and I look forward to a better experience as I heard quite a from some of my friends within this site that everyone is rather nice and thus, I joined. Despite whatever nature I tend to have around people, I am rather kind and considerate, sometimes too honest and blunt, other than that, I am called a sweetheart so, I enjoy conversations. In my roleplay interests, I enjoy storylines, plots and interacting with people IC wise, and also OOC wise, just sometimes too timid. So. Forgive me on that part, I shy away easily sometimes due to past experiences and close up even easier, I will be working on this, as I want to be friends with everyone and try to make this the best experience I can. Nevertheless, I hope to meet everyone on good terms OOC wise; inbox or chat-box. Thanks for reading<3.

Oh. If anyone wants to drop any tips or help, maybe friendly advice, that's always welcomed with greetings.

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Guest 6th January 2016, 10:21 pm

Welcome to the site, Himiko. ^^ Saw you in the chatbox earlier, but never got around to formally speaking to you. If you have any questions about applications or how things work around here, don't hesitate in asking me or someone in the chatbox.
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 6th January 2016, 10:24 pm

I suppose I shall be the next to welcome you. Should you require assistance we have many knowledgeable individuals who occupy the chat box. Should they be of little help, or you require a moderators opinion feel free to private message me or any of the other Staff Members with your concerns. To aid you with choosing a guild for your character, I would like to personally reccommend Lamia Scale as they are attempting to gain more members after a recent series of unfortunate events that caused them to lose some. However, if you wish to join a guild based on IC personal interests below is a list of each guild's values.

Legal Guilds:
    Lamia Scale = Knowledge and Learning
    Blue Pegasus = Being Heroic
    Fairy Tail = Friendship and Comradery
    Sabertooth = Discover one's inner strength.
    Infinity Hydra = Kill Dark Mages

Neutral Guilds:
    Sleeping Forest = Preserve the balance of good and evil at ALL costs
    Black Rose = Bounty Hunters
    Laughing Coffin = Mercenaries

Dark Guilds:
    Tartarus = Must ask GM to enter, this is a guild that supposedly died but is secretly still alive.
    Savage Skull = Anything goes, be as evil as you want.
    Basilisk Fang = Kill the Magic Council, convert Fiore into an anarchist nation.

Non-Guilds:
    Rune Knights = Combat dark guilds, defend civilians, protect the MC.... basically the military
    Magic Council = Government...
    Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alito 6th January 2016, 10:30 pm

Any and all personalities are welcome here, so long as they do not harm the innocent man or woman. We consider people for who they are here, and respect them to the utmost degree. This is our natural law.

This aside, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and have the most fun you can! Happiness is what we strive to bring to newcomers, and I believe can be one of them. Whether timid or outgoing, your concerns will be addressed, and we will try to make you comfortable here. I promise. All the best from this point onwards!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! 7y0bO7j
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 6th January 2016, 10:36 pm

Welcome to the site, cute fox creature. *w*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 6th January 2016, 10:38 pm

Ah. You are all so nice! Thank you so much for the welcoming, offering of help and support. It makes me more comfortable with everyone and thing, not as nervous, but still nervous. Also thank you again, I hope we all become good friends IC and OOC wise, also have good fun stories! I don't make being messaged privately or Chat-box as well by anyone, so long as everyone is friendly! Thanks so much guys. I love the forum already,
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 7th January 2016, 7:59 am

HIMIKOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome I knew you would find your way here because of either myself or Rai. Its good to see your back on the forums and remember I might be able to bribe arianna to come back as well. Join a guild at your leisure and understand that no matter what you will always have Kiku and Myself at your back xD You know us Ninjas have to stay together xD

<3<3<3<3<3

With much love,
    Takashi Cold Aka Enkil

P.S Kiku = Rai

he says :

Oh God its you time to hide all the plushies

Jackson Hyde
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 7th January 2016, 8:11 am

Savage Skull = Anything goes, be as evil as you want.

hey... we SS mages take offense in that! We just have a bit of a personality problem... or several.

xD either way welcome to the site Himiko. Love having you around.

Hello! Tumblr_mzljzqoEbS1tp17jjo1_250

Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 7th January 2016, 12:46 pm

Saying us Ninja stick together... WHY AM I IN A SOLO QUE THEN D:! Sitting here attempting to make friends with the community, scared for my frail internet soul Q ^ Q. Let me stop. To be fair, the experience has been great so far. I am also talking Ari back into joining. And I /SWEAR/ if you or Rai hide the plushies, you both will regret such actions!

With the character I am making now. I have to focus on being guildless and ending up in a neutral or evil guild, as I do not think she'd be able to be in a 'good' one due to her 'problem', or possibly say guildless.

Anywho. Thanks, Frederick! It's always good to feel welcomed and be accepted by the community, even thoguh it's rather new to me. Hopefully see you inthread or chat-box
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Cr1tikal 7th January 2016, 1:40 pm

Oh no! A new member! BURN THE WITCH!

I mean! Hello new person! I hope everything goes well with your stay with us. Now...let me get the injector...I MEAN if you need anything feel free to ask any staff you see online through PM, or anybody in the chatbox. We are more than willing to answer any questions you have and assist you in anything you need help with on site!

Hello! MQNhOUw

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 7th January 2016, 4:28 pm

I love your avatar, welcome to the site!

•  DIRECTORY

Hello! CNMQ731
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 7th January 2016, 4:31 pm

Alright. I'm fine with experiments, injector and all that fun stuff. But uhhh, can we not burn me... alive.. I'm not a witch! However, thank you so much for the welcome and I noticed that everyone is super friendly with help!

And I know. I'm such a cute, fancy masked fox. *Epic fox pose*
    Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chesha 7th January 2016, 8:21 pm

Alloz Himiko \o/

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 8th January 2016, 12:00 am

Hiya, welcome to FTRP! Pop into the cbox if you need anything (I know you have just saying it cuz it's my thing xD)

Hello! B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Faith Caliburn
    Faith Caliburn

Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Grand Arcanum
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Faith Caliburn 8th January 2016, 10:06 pm

I've already said hi to you in the chat box....but HI! WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

Hello! 1195bly
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Chuck Norris
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Synchronize:Lucifer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 16th January 2016, 4:13 pm

Yo! Welcome to the forums. It's pretty late but I wanted to welcome you too since we will be working together in some threads in the future. I do not do spoilers so I will not give away any more info. ;)

Have fun here and I hope you don't break xD

Hello! Gokude10
    Hello! Tumblr10

The Emotions:
    Aioai
    Aioai

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aioai 16th January 2016, 4:21 pm

Oh boy.. That sounds differentiating! But, even if you are late on your greeting. It's still a greeting, better late than never they say! Thank you so much ^^<3.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:39 pm