Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

From Ardere, with love.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

From Ardere, with love.  Empty From Ardere, with love.

Post by Ardere Kasai 9th December 2015, 2:02 am

Hey.

Heero got banned for a dumb reason. There's no arguing, it was dumb for a 30 day ban. I've seen people do a lot worse and not get banned.

More than half the site is flipping out right now.

We've lost many good members because of bs.

Seijin isn't on enough to fix things, because of irl and I understand that. But that's something we need to come to terms with.

The bottom line is the site is in a shit condition, and we need to help each other out instead of being jerks. Yeah, I'm talking to most of the site. Stop being jerks and help each other out. This is an rp site, we come here to have fun. For reals. I got friends almost killing themselves, people crying their eyes out, people stressing into irl. This isn't cool man. We need to calm it down. And banning Heero was a stupid decision. You literally just tossed gasoline onto the bonfire we already have.

I'd like to state that when someone is given warnings, they do not stack over long periods of time. You cant ban someone cause they're an ass every few months, that's not how it works. To warrant a ban, you need to consistently do bad things over a short period of time. And if that's not how it works here, then the rules are retarded.

I'm not doing this to start a flame war, in fact I'd rather people not comment on this at all. I dont even mind it being locked. But do not move this thread. You can lock it, but do not move it. People need to read this. People need to understand the site is in poor condition, and we should be caring and loving to one another, not spiteful.

I'm just going to lay it all out.

Dev Team? Most of the site hates you. I can give you a list of a minimum of fifteen names who dont like you. And that's not unwarranted bs either. I know you want to help the site, but people have literally left because of you.

Admins? You guys need to hire Chao right now man. Because people are seriously underwhelmed with your performance no matter how much you are trying to help. I love you guys, but really? You gotta start handling situations with more care. You need to take a step back and realize you're not just an admin, you're a member of the site. Being an admin doesnt mean you can disrespect people, you have to follow the same rules and set an example. When two members are arguing, you dont tell them to shut up and just get over it. You have to see where people are coming from, understand their point of view. Just because you are an admin does not mean you are right.

Now here's facts:

1-I can confirm many people are unsatisfied with staff, especially Dev Team.
    2-Unless proper evidence is provided, Heero did not deserve a 30 day ban.
    3-People are leaving this site and it is affecting their irl due to stress.
    4-As we speak, skype chats are exploding with fury.

I realize I have been repetitious in this post, but that's because I'm speaking from the bottom of my heart here. I love this site. I paid money to this site, something I dont normally do. I founded a guild here. I want what is best for this site, and we are in a shit storm right now. Take a step back, and realize your friends and fellow site members are in distress. We need to band together, not split apart. We need to make sure everyone is having fun, because this is a forum rp. We come here for fun not stress. This goes for both staff and members alike.

We're all members of this site right? We all want to help right? Everyone on this site wants what's best for the site right?  

Just remember why you log on every day. (or however often you do)

-Ardere Kasai.

P.S: Please, really dont comment on this XD Shoot me a pm if you wanna discuss, but I'd rather not argue any more. I just want to enjoy myself here. And I want others to do the same.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

From Ardere, with love.  FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Chesha
    Chesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descendant
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10762.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Devourer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

From Ardere, with love.  Empty Re: From Ardere, with love.

Post by Chesha 9th December 2015, 3:09 am

It's late, it felt right, don't ask don't tell

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 9th December 2015, 3:40 am

Fire King Ardere wrote:I'm not doing this to start a flame war, in fact I'd rather people not comment on this at all.

P.S: Please, really dont comment on this XD Shoot me a pm if you wanna discuss, but I'd rather not argue any more. I just want to enjoy myself here. And I want others to do the same.

From Ardere, with love.  061012f0-bd0e-0131-8e02-2e525f243e56

What Mao said.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 9th December 2015, 3:43 am

From Ardere, with love.  KF68skC
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 9th December 2015, 5:45 am

I am going to say this here so everyone can see as of resent Heero has disrespected staff and corsed issues in cbox a few times I have followed the rules to a tea and hence the 30 day ban I an waiting for seijin to get back to me as his on Skype a bit more it is often these days.

I understand that people will not be impressed by the disision but with multiple offences on the same rule will not be tolerated

Ithe admins do everything in there power to help you guys out and we never get any apreshation from most members instead we have something like this put up

Cho has yet to prove he will be active enough to be an admin and this is why he came in as a administrator

From Ardere, with love.  S6Eaz9K
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 9th December 2015, 6:38 am

Code of Conduct wrote:
    This functions on a warning system.
    Break a rule once and it is a warning
    Break a rule twice it is a one day ban minimum
    Break a rule three times and it is a one week ban minimum
    Break a rule four times and it is a one month ban minimum
    Break a rule five times and it is a three month band minimum
    Break a rule more than five times and be permanently banned.

Depending on the transgression some levels of warning may be skipped

I just wanted to tack this onto here for reference. If you'll notice you need to be warned, receive a one day ban, then a one week ban before a one month ban, unless it's a very serious transgression. To the best of my knowledge, what happened with Heero was not all that serious.

Not trying to start a flame war or anything, I just wanted to point out the rules.

From Ardere, with love.  1zya1cx
    Merlin Ambrosius
    Merlin Ambrosius

Magic Application Approved!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Experience : 150

Post by Merlin Ambrosius 9th December 2015, 7:18 am

Fire King Ardere wrote:

Too late for that.

I was having a cup of coffee only to find this suddenly popping out of nowhere.

Let me state the obvious: Someone issued a ban on Heero and if its a mod I have a few guesses on who it be then all hell went lose and this is probably because someone is whining over how smug Heero can be or.. whatever qualities that provoke someone to ban him.

Ardere said all that I should have said, now let's all watch this video to keep our minds off.. HIT IT!!

[16:54:16]Dubhlainn : What does the name Hikaru mean?
    [16:54:27]Eclipse Valerie : Hikari means light o-o
    [16:55:04]Eclipse Valerie : I think Hikaru is like the male form of it? maybe..
    [16:55:34]Dubhlainn : So does that mean Hikaru is a transgender?
    [16:56:04]Eclipse Valerie : uhm o-o
    [16:56:08]Joan Blackheart : Lmao.
    [16:56:53] Merlin Ambrosius : 10 out of 10 would still bang.

From Ardere, with love.  Merry_10
    Nazaki
    Nazaki

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul Breaker
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nazaki 9th December 2015, 7:48 am

Lol ded. I'm new and I already see what Ardere is talking about..

From Ardere, with love.  Thumb-1920-120122
    "Well, what are you waiting for...Guest?"
    The Mage | The Magic | The Arsenal
    Thorn
    Thorn

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Guild : Savage Skull

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Thorn 9th December 2015, 9:25 am

Heero has already had a ban in the past for a week

From Ardere, with love.  S6Eaz9K
    Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 9th December 2015, 10:22 am

Thorn wrote:I am going to say this here so everyone can see as of resentRecent Heero has disrespected staff and corsedCaused issues in cbox a few times I have followed the rules to a teaT and hence the 30 day ban I anAm waiting for seijin to get back to me as his on Skype, a bit more it is often these days.?

I understand that people will not be impressed by the disisionDecision but with multiple offencesOffenses on the same rule will not be tolerated

Ithe admins do everything in there power to help you guys out and we never get any apreshation Appreciationfrom most members instead we have something like this put up

ChoChao has yet to prove he will be active enough to be an admin and this is why he came in as a administratorModerator

Dig Dug Champion wrote:
    Code of Conduct wrote:

I just wanted to tack this onto here for reference. If you'll notice you need to be warned, receive a one day ban, then a one week ban before a one month ban, unless it's a very serious transgression. To the best of my knowledge, what happened with Heero was not all that serious.

Not trying to start a flame war or anything, I just wanted to point out the rules.

I know how the staff issues warnings and ban's here on the site. If Heero broke the same rule of ' Disrespect ' four times with issued warnings, I want to see the Warnings that should have been posted in the warning/ban forum in staff corner.

I want to see times, dates, etc. Or im calling bullshit on your parade. This is harassment and you know it, quit trying to make it up and just admit when your wrong and ask the right people for help. Members would APPRECIATE you all if you didn't act like your shit don't stink.

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 9th December 2015, 10:43 am

the admins dont have to show prove. heero has been here a long time. do you realy think they would just do this our of harrashmant? are you all kids or something. stop trying to seek for a fight agaisnt staff. if they do something they do it with good reason. just go back to posting. you dont have to just defend a guy just because you like him or whatever. your all just getting worked up by him probably just to do his thing as he cant come on the site anymore.

+ i havent seen any guild chat in uproar where i am in. its just ih and fairy tail. and oh boy who are friends with heero hu you guys so whos biatched then?

From Ardere, with love.  Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

From Ardere, with love.  Beigecat
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 9th December 2015, 10:46 am

Chel, if you're gonna be a douche, please refrain from commenting stuff that could be seen as flame.

We defend Heero because he is an important person on this site. He has helped the site countless times and proven his love for it, even if he can be an ass about it. I didnt say guild chats btw. I'm on plenty of other ft-rp chats with non IH and non FT members who did not like this decision. So do not presume.

Also, admins do have to show proof. Otherwise they can be reported to Forumotion, and get in trouble.

We dont WANT to fight staff. No one does. If anything what we want is to relax and have fun, but a damper has been put on that lately.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 9th December 2015, 10:54 am

you say you odnt wana fight staf tough when they made a dicision you are imiaditly in uproar. even threathening to go to forumnotion? even attacking me when i am just posting something who is being a douche then? heero did try to help but mostly this time he was out of line if he attacks a new member now already just because he lost a position it can hurt the site more then anything. if we people scare of new members how would this site grow then. he was punished like he should be and he was recently punished for a week to like thorn said so it is legitimated to do a longer ban

From Ardere, with love.  Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

From Ardere, with love.  Beigecat
    Akeya
    Akeya

Twilight Dragon

Twilight Dragon

Dragon VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Hic Sunt Dracones
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (Ace)
    Mentor : Whedalsin
    Experience : 1,093,688

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic
    Third Skill: Twilight Dragon Magic

Post by Akeya 9th December 2015, 10:59 am

So much I guess for that 'don't reply to this' thing.

Anyway, I'm getting bits and pieces, but just so I actually understand what people are fighting about:

can somebody give a somewhat detailed explanation of what Heero exactly did? So far all I get is that he was disrespectful against Hika and apparently got mad at a newcomer for taking the Fire Dragon Slayer spot.

From Ardere, with love.  Akeya2
    Between the Sun and the Moon, where it is neither Day nor Night, the Dragon of Twilight sleeps.

Character|Magic
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 9th December 2015, 11:02 am

Wasn't threatening. I said I COULD. xD Calm down bro.

You're romantically involved with Hika, so I could call bias on you if I wished. But I wont. Just know that.

And that was literally it Akeya. They banned him for that, saying he broke the rules too many times before. The ban notice was "Broke the rules too many times" or something like that.

This conversation isnt going to go anywhere, which is why I didnt want replies. So I'll hang back myself.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Guild : Lamia Scale

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Take Over Guardian Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 9th December 2015, 11:04 am

Chelvaric wrote:the admins dont have to show prove.Proof heero has been here a long time. do you realyReally think they would just do this ourOut ofOf harrashmant?Harassment  are you all kids or something. stop trying to seek for a fight agaisntAgainst staff. if they do something they do it with good reason. just go back to posting. you dont have to just defend a guy just because you like him or whatever. your all just getting worked up by him probably just to do his thing as he cant come on the site anymore.

+ i havent seen any guild chat in uproar where i am in. its just ih and fairy tail. and oh boy who are friends with heero huhuh? you guys so ,whos biatched ??then?

Lol this is kinda fun ^^

If we can't/shouldn't defend Heero when he did no wrong, then you shouldn't/can't defend staff. That is the way i look at it. They are quick to gun a member down and shove all the wrong things they have done down their throats, but we can't point out in a civil manner that Staff needs some adjusting.
    Hypocrites.
    We don't defend him cause he asked us, or we are just his friends; we defend him because i recognize that he has done alot more for this silly site than current staff has. I just want to rp, i just want to be able to create a person that i can't be IRL. And you are all making it NOT FUN! with your restricting rules, and bias opinions.
    I dunno why this place has to become such a rule haven. Its not like its a video game! How many of us can actually say we interact WITH EVERY CHARACTER ON THIS SITE?! None. Don't even try.
    So tell me why there has to be such harsh rules of leveling up? Or PVP, or even Slayers?? WS positions? Ya'll are ruining the fun behind this site. ( This is why half the site hates the dev team )
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 9th December 2015, 11:06 am

Nykyrian wrote:
    Thorn wrote:I am going to say this here so everyone can see as of resentRecent Heero has disrespected staff and corsedCaused issues in cbox a few times I have followed the rules to a teaT and hence the 30 day ban I anAm waiting for seijin to get back to me as his on Skype, a bit more it is often these days.?

I understand that people will not be impressed by the disisionDecision but with multiple offencesOffenses on the same rule will not be tolerated

Ithe admins do everything in there power to help you guys out and we never get any apreshation Appreciationfrom most members instead we have something like this put up

ChoChao has yet to prove he will be active enough to be an admin and this is why he came in as a administratorModerator

Dig Dug Champion wrote:
    Code of Conduct wrote:

I know how the staff issues warnings and ban's here on the site. If Heero broke the same rule of ' Disrespect ' four times with issued warnings, I want to see the Warnings that should have been posted in the warning/ban forum in staff corner.

I want to see times, dates, etc. Or im calling bullshit on your parade. This is harassment and you know it, quit trying to make it up and just admit when your wrong and ask the right people for help. Members would APPRECIATE you all if you didn't act like your shit don't stink.

Nyk and Tyriel, you better stop making fun of the errors Thorn and Chel made in their post. Both of them have dyslexia and it's not something to be made fun of. You're being extremely rude here. Don't expect everyone to be a perfect person. If you guys had dyslexia or any other part of weaknesses and I make fun of you, I bet you'd like that. This post was not made to be made fun of staff or be rude to them. There is a warning thread for Heero, I doubt you can see it anyways. Just to let you know that all these shit are started up by your 'beloved' members. One thing, just because you're taking sides doesn't mean you can cuss out to all the admins out there. They've all done the hard work and don't just complaining 'shit' like what you've said. If the members didn't cause any drama, there wouldn't be anything to solve to begin with. If this thread is going to be extremely negative, we're going to have to lock this thread to prevent further issues.

From Ardere, with love.  JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Kariline
    Kariline

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 9th December 2015, 11:09 am

Oh im not making fun, i am making it easier for myself and others to understand. Is this my one warning before a 1 year ban too?

I can't see them now, but i know they are there. It would be easy to Screenshot for you and prove your innocence though.
    But you won't, cause they don't exist.

And i was made fun off for my weakness's ma'am*

Last edited by Tyriel on 9th December 2015, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 9th December 2015, 11:10 am

Nyk = Tyr

Also I said I dont mind my thread being locked. o.o

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Special Snowflake
    Special Snowflake

Player 
    Guild : None
    Mentor : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thread Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Special Snowflake 9th December 2015, 11:13 am

If Heero wasn't on the site no one would be having this argument, it's a circumstantial he said she said argument, with a bunch of people over the internet who aren't able to all see the same thing, aren't in the same positions and don't have the same things at stakes.

This topic should really be locked as it is doing is fueling the rumor mill, arguments against 2 sides that won't listen to each other because you have both pissed in each others cheerio's for a long time coming now.

Heero is egotistical and annoying as fuck to listen to talk about anything revolving around his character and pisses off a lot of people.

Staff for the most part just does as they please with no real tact and cause outrage because they either aren't allowed to (due to seijin or another ruling), or don't show what they can see (due to those forums being locked).

So one side see's the angst from the members, and the other side doesn't see anything at all and makes the angst. See the problem?

Neither side is wrong in this (you might argue it, but they aren't stop being a child), but that's just what it is. it's a cycle of hatred that flows back and forth around a central concept if it wasn't Heero it would be Ard, if it wasn't Ard it would be Tyriel if it wasn't Tyriel it would be me... see?

Best course of action, let the ban go through, don't mention it when he comes back and just go on with life, otherwise all the complaints about members quitting, people getting sick of all this stuff etc. won't go away, and it won't be solely the other sides fault, but both sides faults.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 9th December 2015, 11:15 am

Really though. You guys act like children. I don't really care if you see me as a bad person and I don't even have the slightest thought of banning you although you're being rude to a couple of members and making fun of their weakness. I don't act childish like you. I don't screenshot bullshit and prove I'm correct like you either. And I won't say I'm innocent because part of this was caused by me as well. You guys say you don't defend your friend when there's like a fanclub picture clearly pasted in your signature. I mean, take sides. I don't really care. You guys are being really biased and just shitting on people who doesn't have anything to do with this.

theme | battle theme

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 9th December 2015, 11:18 am

Ppffftt oh please. I made the fan club as a inside joke.
    What i said earlier still stands.

You don't like us standing up when someone has been wrongly done, then don't do it yourself. The corrections for thorn and Chel play into this as well.
    You are hurting other people with your behavior and actions as well.
    Don't like it being done to you, then i suggest stopping.

We can meet at a happy medium. ^^
    Special Snowflake
    Special Snowflake

Player 
    Guild : None
    Mentor : N/A

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thread Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Special Snowflake 9th December 2015, 11:22 am

You speak in circles, to stop one from hating against you for standing up, you too must stop standing up. The same applies to others here as well. At this point Ard's topic has been pretty much destroyed from its original intent, due to the majority of comments, it should be locked.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 9th December 2015, 11:24 am

Someone has been wrongly done? When he himself is disrespecting a member and says that he wants to help a site out. I'm hurting other people? I'm being completely honest and being myself. I don't fake like you do, like when you need something, you would used come to the mods/admins and ask nicely to do all the stuffs for you and this is what we get, your true self. You failed in hiding it.

Banning him was not wrong when he cussed out all the staff members before and now hearing that would make you shut up? You better stop lying cause everyone knows you're taking sides and being completely biased and it ain't working.

theme | battle theme

Kariline
    Kariline

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kariline 9th December 2015, 11:28 am

alright now your starting to make this personal about me. I addressed staff as a whole. If you have issues with me ill gladly hash it out with you on skype.
    FYI im not faking it. I ask you to do things cause that is your job. At least be happy im polite about it.

My skype is lindsey.sundberg, why dont you continue to throw your opinions of myself on there and not on a public thread.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:34 am