Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

From Ardere, with love.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

From Ardere, with love.  - Page 2 Empty Re: From Ardere, with love.

Post by Hikachu 9th December 2015, 11:35 am

I can't see them now, but i know they are there. It would be easy to Screenshot for you and prove your innocence though.
    But you won't, cause they don't exist.

Well, that was personal too. As much as I'd like to throw more opinions, I'm not going to waste anymore time. No, thanks.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

From Ardere, with love.  - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 9th December 2015, 11:49 am

Heero was pretty much belittling someone else with his comments, that was the way of things from anyone who was actually in the Cbox for when shit hit the fan, then went on to belittle the staff and cause a big fuss over a position which he got beaten out for.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

From Ardere, with love.  - Page 2 Gvf4gD8
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 9th December 2015, 12:42 pm

I am locking this chat. I have already seen some very unpleasant and disrespectful comments here. If you feel you need to defend Heero than do so. If you feel you need to defend staff than do so. But we do not need to be insulting to do it. This is incredibly ironic coming from me I know.

If you feel Heero was banned unnecessarily than please pm your complaints to me to be discussed, thank you.

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 10:53 pm