Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

City of the Undead (Solo, Mission, Private)

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

City of the Undead (Solo, Mission, Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: City of the Undead (Solo, Mission, Private)

Post by FeitanKazeshini 9th November 2015, 1:44 am

As he pulled his left hand back he flipped his finger dislodging the rotting skin from it with a laugh "Aww look at you poor devils falling apart! You can't even keep your skin on let alone actually fight me! Oh how pathetically sad! You trash have been rotting corpses for far to long to be of a threat to me so why don't you just stand down and go back into your graves where I don't have to look at your sick rotting faces!" he bellowed out with his madness filled tone. All he got from the ghoul however was a simple groaning sound showing that these ghouls were truly very different from the ones he used to slaughter. He sighed and shook his head looking sad for a moment "And here I was hoping that this would actually be easy to do and handle, but no you all have to make it annoying for me." He suddenly looked up with his eyes filled with rage and madness "Then I guess you'll all just have to die!!" he screeched as he dragged the wires through the rotting corpse and shredded it once more into little tiny pieces.

As Feitan looked from the one he had just slaughtered he threw his wires to yet another of the ghouls and wrapped them tightly around the ghoul before dispatching him in much the same way he had in order to dispatch the zombie and the ghoul. He was starting to love the feeling.

OOC:
    HP: 140
    MP: 75%
    Legs of the Demon Wolf Duration 3/5
    Aura Wires Duration 3/4
    Demon Monk CD 6/6

_____________________________________________________________________________________

City of the Undead (Solo, Mission, Private) - Page 2 TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

City of the Undead (Solo, Mission, Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: City of the Undead (Solo, Mission, Private)

Post by FeitanKazeshini 9th November 2015, 9:58 pm

The small demon soul wizard looked to the next group of ghouls that was starting to come at him, and would actually reach him. However, the first one that reached him suffered the same fate as the rest of them and was instantly caught up in the light element powered aura wires that had killed the rest of the undead so far. Of course this was actually just the first one, there was another one however that didn’t get tangled up due to the fact that Feitan’s wires can only ensnare one target at a time, and they were currently wrapped around the first Ghoul to assault him. The mercenary wizard had no choice, but to sigh and turn his body lifting his right foot up in a vertical kick aimed at the ghoul’s head.

Of course this connected and the power of the blow caused the ghoul to stop and rear back form the blow the bottom part of its jaw shattering into pieces falling away everywhere. This gave Feitan the time he needed to pull on his wires and slice through the head, and body of the trapped ghoul before he turned his wires on the broken jawed ghoul. It didn’t take him long to wrap his wires around the ghoul’s head and pull them through and slice through the rotting bones and flesh as if they were made of rice paper. Finally, it stopped moving and it’s rotting corpse fell dead just as Feitan’s wires suddenly dispersed into formless aura once more.

OOC:
    Legs of the Demon Wolf Duration 4/5
    Aura Wires Duration 4/4

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 9th November 2015, 10:31 pm

Now with his aura gone he was left with his partial transformation and that was all he needed in order to actually make his move he rushed forward to the nearest of the ghouls and leapt into the air spinning around and kicking the ghoul in the head. This wasn’t enough to knock the creature’s head off, but it was enough to slow him down and even knock it to the ground and that was what Feitan wanted. He took advantage of his position and stomped his foot onto the ghoul’s head popping it like it was a grape and that spelled the end of that monster. He wasn’t going to stop here however he was going to move on and continue this brutal slaughter with as much enthusiasm as he could muster.

He now turned his attention to the nearest Ghoul next to him and he rushed for it. This one actually attempted to attack him by swinging it’s rotting hand and claws at him as best it could. Of course Feitan being alive and much faster had no troubles dodging the clumsy attack and instead leapt up towards the rotting ghoul with his foot and delivered a downward swinging arch kick that came down on the top of the ghoul’s head shattering it into many pieces and he continued to drag his dark magic empowered foot through the ghoul’s head and body splitting it into two pieces and spelling it’s return to the grave with his power. Of course it was at this point that his transformation came to an end and he returned to normal.

OOC:
    Legs of the Demon Wolf Duration 5/5
    Aura Wires CD Begin

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 11th November 2015, 1:51 am

It was at this point that Feitan simply sighed heavily and shook his head. He was really bored with the way this job was going and so he simply looked to his hands. He had several options left available to him, and there were plenty of them to actually use. He couldn’t just rely on his inherited power, but he wanted to use some of his magic, and he would have to figure out a certain set of spells that he could use. He was distracted however, as a Ghoul rushed at him, and he had to react just in time. So he charged his hands with his aura and changed it with lightning. He grabbed the Ghoul’s face over his nose as he wasn’t a total moron and simply let his lightning surge into the undead’s head frying it with the electric current.

However, he wasn’t done there as he stabbed his right hand into the side of the Ghoul’s skull and let his lightning fill the inside of its head turning it into so much deep fried crispy mush and simply let the corpse fall to the ground as he ripped the brain from inside of the skull and threw it on the ground stomping it under foot until it squished in a very nasty wet sounding squelch. With that done he looked up to the remaining ghouls that were coming at him with a raised eyebrow as he thought to himself how to finish destroying the rest of these annoying bodies.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 11th November 2015, 1:51 am

Enough was enough and the little wizard had, had enough and so once more he let the light fill his left hand and he lifted his hand up pulled it into his chest only to shoot it back out and this caused a third and final beam of bright holy light to surge forward and rip through all of the remaining ghouls that were there. It lasted a lot longer, but it was soon enough gone and that meant he had used up the last of his lineage’s blessing. He could only use it so many times in a day, and he had other stuff to get to done before he could actually rest back at the Laughing Coffin guild hall. As he finished the attack and looked at the aftermath then he smirked nodding in approval as there was nothing but ash left of the remaining ghouls.

Now they were dealt with and that meant that he could actually finish up his examination, but suddenly he sighed and shook his head dismissing the idea from his head. He walked over to the last location he had investigated and spit on it “Good riddance to bad rubbish Pakunoda. To hell with you and I’m glad you’re dead with your obnoxious high and mighty attitude! You were a weak pathetic wretch!” he hissed kicking it once more as he turned around and left the graveyard heading back to his home with this annoying chore for all he cared closed and let in the ground to rot with the corpses he had just returned.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 11th November 2015, 1:57 am

As he left the graveyard he could see the fog that was inside of it swirling around and taking on a form that he could recognize and he simply sighed shaking his head as he looked at the Tyrant “Why are you here? Don’t you have anything better to do than to bother me? The least you could do is just leave me be. I do plenty for you, and I have always obeyed the rules of our contract. Can’t you just leave me in peace?” he asked looked fairly exhausted as he continued to walk through the fallen civilization.

The tyrant simply shrugged his shoulders lightly as he hovered by the short wizard “Well all of those statements are true, but the real reason I’m here is to simply tell you that I’ve seen the one who brought you to the netherworld and introduced you to our magic, and our world. He’s back jumping back and forth between your world and my netherworld. Rumor has it he’s trying to get to even more of them. I thought you might like to know that. Also if you see him I want you to kill him because he’s already killing off more of my soldiers.”

This Caused Feitan to pause and he gulped looking back to the graveyard. His master a psychopath by nature loved Pakunoda because of her interesting magic, but of course he never let her touch him. He then continued to walk with a much faster skip in his step “Right I will do that, but don’t tell him what I was doing if you happen to know.”

The tyrant shrugged lightly as he vanished clearly not concerned with what the wizard was doing and his problems were certainly his own to handle.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:07 am