Birthday: December 25th
Special Characteristics: Feitan
Outside of Battle:
Feitan outside of battle is a calm, collected, observant, and quiet individual. He doesn't usually make waves in the world around him prefering to snake through it without a single notice. However, if he loses his temper, or perhaps feels the spur of action through some outside force he will paint the world around him in blood. Feitan is also a very talented thief. It is also stated that he could rob someone with them watching and they would never be able to see it happening. His past has required him to be a thief, and a liar on top of his blood obssession. He can con the greatest of conmen and is always ten steps ahead of those who are trying to outwit him. He can become very impaitent with the game however and ends up killing those who tend to play games with him. He is a very straight to the point kind of guy, but finds himself enjoying the game once in awhile. Feitan is also someone who can't tolerate the existance of weakness. In either himself, those he cares about, or those he can't stand. To him weakness is a plague, a plague that stains the honor, humanity, and makes them nothing but sheep. He views himself as a wolf among sheep, and won't stand for other wolves to become sheep. Feitan however has only one weakness. Grieving. When he loses someone he cares for either by his own hand, or if someone else takes someone he loves from him he will grieve. If he grieves he will paint the world red in the blood of anyone, and everyone he doesn't care about. Women, children, old, sick, weak, strong. He will grieve heavily for one day, and then never again, but he will remember the person fondly and kill those who speak ill of them.
Inside of battle Feitan shows his true colors. These colors are red, and sadistic. He enjoys the combat, and he enjoys the game. So long as he feels the enjoyment he will drag out combat for as long as humanly possible. He will do shallow cuts, he will let himself be injured if it serves to keep the game going. His opponent will suffer greatly unless they are able to injure him. When Feitan actually takes a great injury suffers a broken bone, or loses too much blood. The game is over, and he will seek to end it. He will use his most powerful spells. Push his body beyond the limit and slaughter his opponent as bloodily as humanly possible. Ripping them apart piece by piece or eviscerating them all at once. He has no paitence for those he is toying with when they damage him. In his mind the targets he chooses to torture like that are lower than maggots and for them to damage him is an unforgiveable action and they must pay with their pain and greatest value. Their lives. When he is fighting someone of equal strength, or greater however he is not one to play games. When he is on equal footing with an opponent he puts into the fight what they do. If they are taking it easy he matches that in order to enjoy the game longer. If however the opponent is stronger than him he will go all out with every attack trying to fill the gap of power between them. He will start a fight like that respectfully and with honor. He will end it with more honor and respect praising his opponent even in death.
* Blood: Feitan has a love for blood from any and all creatures. How it appears. How it reacts. How it tastes. The entirety of its existence.
* Barbarisim: This is because the act causes the ground, buildings, and in his mind world to be covered in blood which he loves so much.
* Friends: One of the few non-violent things that Feitan loves is his friends. If someone is his friend he is firecly loyal to them, and will not hesitate to soak the world around them in blood for the sake of protecting them.
* Weakness: Feitan can't stand weakness. In general. He rejects the idea that he can be weak, he rejects the idea that someone can make him that way, he rejects the idea that there are people like that. If he sees them they are lambs to the slaughter in his eyes. Maybe not by his hands, but they are walking corpses.
* Wise-asses: A wise-ass is someone who chooses to waste Feitan's time. He can't stand these people and will wipe them from the earth.
* Sick People: Sick people are walking plagues of weakness. They have the ability to inflict weakness upon him or anyone he cares for. Thus he can't allow their existence.
* Money: Feitan being a thief by love, necessity, and fun enjoys the score, and the money is always his favorite part about the end of a job. The reward and the cash.
* Blood: Feitan is always looking to spill a little, or a lot of blood. The more the better he feels, and he will never pass up an opporuntity to be a murderer for hire, but why kill people when animals do just as well.
* Power: Feitan craves power above all things. He loves power as it is the physical embodiment of everything he believes about himself.
* Weakness: Feitan is terrified of becoming weak, or of weakness in general. He fears that if weakness exists then it can somehow infect him.
* Poor: The idea of being poor causes Feitan to make sure he is constantly working and holding onto jewels.
* No Value: Of course being a thief has made money seem not quite as valuable. Feitan will spend money like it is going out of style if he thinks he needs the item or items he finds.
*Klepto: For things money can't buy there is always his five finger discount that will often get him into trouble.
Height: 5' 1.5''
Hair: Shoulder length hair that falls around his face as is styled down.
Skin Tone: Very pale almost sickly in appearance.
Head: Feitan's hair is a bit on the longer side as it is able to reach down to his shoulder blades. It falls in messy strands around his head framing his eyes rather perfectly. His eyes are set perfectly in his head and they are golden-green in color. His nose is proportinal to his face and is a bit on the small side of things.
Chest: His chest is well toned. His chest muscles are worked and clearly defined. He also has a six pack set of abs if he ever took his clothes off.
Hands: Feitan's hands are on the slimmer side of things with thin spidery fingers to help him manuver and squeeze his hand into tight places where he might need to reach something.
Legs:His legs are always covered so it is hard to tell what they are, but they are suitable for his body, and well toned for his body build.
Feitan wears rather simplistic clothing. He wears a mask that covers the bottom of his nose to where his cloak begins. Where his mouth would be there is a skull with wings on either side of it. It is then embrodiered with grey cloth and zigzag patterns on it. Over his body he wears a great long black cloak that reaches down to his shins. It is deep black with pockets at his hips that he constantly keeps his hands in. For pants he wears tight fitting martial arts pants. For shoes he wears light fabric cloth shoes with a harder bottom. They are soft, flexible, and allow him to stand up straight under several different extreme enviornment conditions.
Tattoo: On his chest, Black in color.
Last edited by FeitanKazeshini on 2nd October 2019, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total