Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello

Damocles
    Damocles

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Damocles 24th September 2015, 8:27 pm

Hello all, I'm Damocles, though I can take Damo, Dam or just about anything that isn't dammit. Anyways, huge fan of Fairy Tail and RPing so I decided ( like the girl from the Taco Commercial) why not both? Thus, here I am expressing my appreciation for the series and RPing. Hope to get along with most of you.
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by FeitanKazeshini 24th September 2015, 9:18 pm

Hey welcome to the site. We have a lot of fans of Fairy Tail here. We enjoy new members, and if you need any help or have any questions then you can just PM me and I'll help out in any way that I can.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 24th September 2015, 11:44 pm

Hello and welcome Damo! Hope ya have fun here and like pinky up there said, feel free to pm if ya need help or stop into the cbox too! x3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raiza
    Raiza

The Red Player

The Red Player

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the First Reaper
    Position : Sinner #5: Wrath
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 225,322.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Reckoning
    Second Skill: Death's Game
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiza 25th September 2015, 12:34 pm

Hi and welcome to the site. You'll find both fairy tail and rping going on here(I'd hope XD lol) Anyways hope you enjoy the stay!

Hello YdfXSKP

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:11 pm