Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A demon from the Ocean joins, say hai to pein der katze

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public A demon from the Ocean joins, say hai to pein der katze

Post by Chelvaric 11th January 2015, 3:15 pm

Pein was walking down the road to a new destination. Not to a job this time tough. No he finaly got sick of being all alone all the time. Shocking right? Yeah it wasn’t like he totally wanted to live with humans. But after that last hit in his last job he got the notion that he can’t accomplish everything. So he decided to join a guild. Sabertooth was the one guild that stood above all with their values. He also had heard a lot of good rumors about there guild members. They seemed a good bunch. There blood would smell sweet. So it would be comfortable living among them. He looked at his map and then at the building in front of him. ah this was the guild building. It looked like a really small building. Pretty common he thought by looking at the architecture. There was a rather chilling wind coming from behind him. he pulled his mantle better over his shoulders. As always he didn’t put his arms in it but rather wear it as a cape. on his body he was wearing a leather sleeveless shirt with black linen pants. He pushed his long white hair out of his eyes and walked forward to the guild door. What he walked into wasn’t what he really expected. Instead of a static guild hall he found himself in the middle of a bar. There were a lot of people sitting and drinking while talking to each other. So this is a familiar social scene. I wonder where the boss here is. Since I can’t really know I should ask. But who shal it ask it to. He looked a bit trough the bar but didn’t find anyone that wasn’t siting in a group at first. Ah well then the other way I guess. “Hai you all. I wane become a saber where is your boss.”, he shouted out into the room. His cat tail was happily moving from one side to the other.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A demon from the Ocean joins, say hai to pein der katze Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

A demon from the Ocean joins, say hai to pein der katze Beigecat
    Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Lyon De Ville

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ultimate Écriture
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: A demon from the Ocean joins, say hai to pein der katze

Post by Antonia Leviaette 12th January 2015, 9:42 am

The Sabertooth guildhall was a place where silence and calmness were two situations in which the guild could not be seen in. Always a rather loud place, even when a very small amount of people was in the guild, it was lively and noisy as ever. In the chilling month of January, as not a lot of people were willing to go out and face the cold weather and the chilling wind, the Guildhall was more crowded than ever; an enormous amount of guildmembers would spend their time, chatting with others, brawling, or even sleeping on the floor or on the tables. There was laughter, ther was happiness, and that was all that mattered. It was a normal day, to say at least. There was no saddness, and this was a rather good feeling.

Sitting on the bar could be found a girl of whitish-pink hair, a pair of fluffy cat ears sticking out from above her head. They were real; that could be appreciated easily as one could easily notice how her ears twitched every once in surprise or curiosity. She was wearing a simple pair of slim jeans, and a one shoulder purple shirt, a beautifl tail poking the bartender behind her, irritating him, although he wouldn't say a thing, as every time he attempted to, the girl's tail would shot towards a rapier near her. Reading a book, calmly, the girl's electric blue eyes ran through the lines quickly, not thinking about anything else expcept the book right now. However, as she heard an unfamiliar voice amongst all the noise in the guildhall. Her ears twitching, the girl looked up looking at the entrance, her tail leaving the barman alone as she closed her book.

Another cat? Antonia jumped off the bar, walking towards the white haired newcomer, leaving her book behind as she grabbed her rapier absentmindedly, attaching it to her belt. Putting a hand behind her neck, she adjusted the belt that was tied around her neck and held a silver bell, which emmited soft sounds as she walked to the man. Hey there. Antonia walked to him, her tail carelessly swinging behind her as she grinned at the fellow cat person before her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A demon from the Ocean joins, say hai to pein der katze EOCxXX4
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 13th January 2015, 1:55 am

Pein saw a person jump off a chair and coming his way. It seems somebody had noticed him. but he was also surprised. It was not a human as he expected but a fellow cat that was coming towards him. she had very fluffy ears for that matter. pretty cute actually. This was a pretty good start of entering the guild he thought. His ears went up as he noticed a bell ringing sound. He looked at the silver bell on her rapier holder belt very intensely for a while. It would be fun if I flicked that. he shook his head and came back to the present leaving that thought for what it was. The girl stopped in front of him and started grinning as she said hai. Pein brushed some hair from his face. He then held his hand on one shoulder and made a small bow for the girl. “hai hai, I am pein nice to meet you.”, he excitingly says as he gets back up from his bow. His tail was swinging with an exited beat. He looked in the blue eyes and continued talking. “do you know who the guild leader is here. I wane join this great guild. It seems a lot of fun. I hope we can work together if I get accepted’, he said very excited and energetic while smiling big. It was actually the first time he met another cat in flesh and blood. Which was making him excited and the energetic background from the bar did also his coin into this. He looked at her as he waited for an answer on his questions.

A demon from the Ocean joins, say hai to pein der katze Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 13th January 2015, 1:46 pm

”Phoeeeeniiiiixxx! Get up, you lazy ass.”
    Hika smacked the ass of her tiger pet, who was still dead asleep and sprawled on her bed. Pinning hair clips into her bangs that were whisking into her eyes, she slid onto her shorts and a blue tank top.
    ”C’mon. Let’s get some food. I’m hungry.”
    Phoenix immediately straightened himself up after hearing the word food and trailed along behind her to the guildhall. It was a lovely morning, the sun shining through the windows although it was pretty chilly. She wrapped her arms around herself and rubbed her bare arms, trying to warm them. Her boots clacked against the marbled floor as she strode across the passage towards the guildhall. Their guild was quite large so she had to walk quite a bit to reach her destination.

The noise produced from the guildhall was so loud that it could be heard from a mile away. Hika just closed her eyes and shook her head. She was already used to how much loud and trouble some her guild mates can be and apparently, the rowdiness had even increased these few days due to some new members joining the guild. It was then she caught sight of Antonia, her fellow team member, reading a book at a bar whilst poking the bartender with her tail, obviously annoying him. Hika chuckled and approached to them, leaning against the bar. ”Yo Antonia. Whassup?”
    They hadn’t seen each other for quite some time and after stumbling upon her, she figured they should soon do a team job together.

A voice interrupted her thoughts. She knew that this voice was unfamiliar and despite the blaring noises her dear guild mates were causing, she was able to notice the voice. There, she found a young man standing near the entrance of the guildhall. His white hair was the first thing that caught her attention since it was similar to hers and it actually stood out. Plus, there was a tail wagging behind him, causing her to wonder if he was a cat or human. One like Antonia. Hika slid off away from the bar and followed behind Antonia, bowing at the man as she approached closer.
    ”Hey there. I’m guessing you’re new here. I’m Hika.”
    The white haired girl extended her hand out at the man and glanced up at him, hoping he’d return the handshake. ”Our guild master is probably busy with stuffs we don’t know, but you could wait for him if you want. Why don’t you take a seat with us and enjoy the time here, for the moment?” Hika let out a warm smile. Phoenix was staring at him from head to toe, investigating if the young man was any threat to their guild.

A demon from the Ocean joins, say hai to pein der katze JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 13th January 2015, 7:14 pm

The blue-haired fire slayer had just used the teleporter to arrive back in the guildhall. He had gone to the the forest near Magnolia Town where his old home was. He wanted to train with Inuki but again was not able to find him. He was not too happy on the fact of not finding the dog spirit this time more than usual due to the fact of how long it had been. He had not even heard the voice of the dog in his head but even with that he had not even heard the voice of his other side in his head either.

Before he could think on that much more he had walked into the guildhall and saw a new face around Hika and another member he had seen before.

"HIKA!!" Cirven yelled out to his friend and waved his hand to her as he walked up to them. "New member, right?" He said as he looked over the cat-like man. "I think the guildmaster is sort of busy but I can show you around after you introduce yourself more to others if you want. I'll be waiting at the bar getting myself something to eat when you are ready." Cirven then went to the bar and waited for the new comer.

OOC::

A demon from the Ocean joins, say hai to pein der katze LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 14th January 2015, 11:28 am

Antonia was fairly intrigued in the newbie, who had introduced himself as Pein. It had been too long since she last saw a cat-human hybrid, like herself. She knew Joya was filled with cat-humans, but nowhere else had she contemplated another one like her. It had been possibly 10-11 years since she had last seen one of the same appearance as herself, and it had irritated her how she was unable to find more people like her through Minstrel and Fiore, yet made her feel special and unique. Nice to meet you, Pain. I'm Antonia, and I'm looking forward on going on a request with you in the future... As guildmates, of course. Smiling, she passed a hand through her hair, making it slightly messy upon doing so. Soon, a person arrived next to her, causing Antonia to quickly, yet gently shift her focus from Pein to the person next to her. A petite girl, just a few inches shorter than her, with whiteish bangs and an eyepatch over one of her eyes walked to them, adressing at Pein, stating that the guildmaster was rather busy currently. Smiling, Antonia recognised the petite woman next to her as none other than Hikari Shirokawa, guildmember and teammate of hers. Yo Hika.

Yet another member appeared, yelling the name of Antonia's teammate at the top of his lungs. Turning to face him, Antonia tiled her head, her eyebrows rising, ears twitching softly. She did not know him; she had seen him a few times in the guild, yet never had the opportunity nor time to speak with him and introduce herself properly. Now that she thought of it, she knew a very few of her guildmates. I should go back to the bar and get something to eat too. Why don't you join us, Pein?

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 17th January 2015, 5:22 pm

Pein looked at the screaming that was coming from the other side of the room. A white haired girl was coming there way as she greeted anatonia already from afar. Not only had she white hair like pein but she also had a eye patch over her eye. Pein looked twice to be sure. But yeah she did had similarities to him. This place was even more surprising. It seemed she was called hiki. And she had a tiger with her! So she also liked cats. Well this was getting better and better. Pein was feeling very calmly and pleasant with this company. Pein booped the girls nose and then went on hearing that the guild master wasn’t present at the time. “its nice to meet you I am pein. But can I say that white hair and eye patch look very familiar to me”, he said as he winked playfully. “ah I guess that’s to be expected from a guild master.”, pein said calmly after his teasing words.

Just on that moment another mage arrived at the scene. One that was smelling like a dog. He had blue hair and seemed stronger than most of the guild bar. Apparently he knew the girl hika good and said a greeting. He to said that the guild master was busy. But pein looked at the man more intensely for a while as he tried to place the dog smell. But as the man left he did seem to be a nice one as he overt to guide pein around.

As the man left pein shifted his attention back to the cat girl. As he had still the most curiosity in her. Because she was the most like him. although the hiki girl has an interesting tiger pet. Antonia overt to go on a job with him in the future. Pein swept his tail around his leg and smiled while nodding. “it would be a pleasure to accompany you.”, h said cheerfully. Apparently both of the girls wanted to sit down and Antonia wanted to eat. Well he was kind of hungry himself to as he laid a hand on his stomach. Growling noises were coming from it. “aye lets go eat I am starving it seems.”, pein said while his ears dropped a bit. But before he followed the girls he crouched down to the level of the tiger. He holded his hand close to the nose of the tiger to let him smell his smell. So that the tiger knew he wasn’t a enemy.

magic bank /Character

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 18th January 2015, 4:50 pm

"Why cats... so many cats..."
    The young dragon slayer grumbled, her hands over her ears as she could hear everything from the bell ringing as Antonia walked, to Cirven screaming in her ear. She grumbled before finally shifting her hands to her mouth to cover the sudden sneeze that escaped her.

"Eww... great..."
    She complained once more as she created water around her hands and used it to clean her face before letting the water disappear. She sniffled before pushing herself up to her feet, picking up her plate of fish (literally, a plate with 3 dead fish on it).

"I'm going to finish eating with Zinnath... outside... where there's less cats.... ACHOO"
    she sneezed again, rubbing her eyes with one hand as she headed towards the door. She didnt stop when she passed Pein, but she did acknowledge him.

"I don't mean to be rude... welcome to Sabertooth."
    She stated before walking by him, but suddenly stopping as she reached the doors. There was a familiar scent in the air... salt water... something smelt like salt water and it wasn't her. She took a sniff at her fish and then raised an eyebrow. It wasn't the fish either...

Last edited by Aayla on 22nd January 2015, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

A demon from the Ocean joins, say hai to pein der katze Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 21st January 2015, 2:29 am

Startled by a voice that called out her name, Hika snapped her head towards the direction of the source before yelling back at him and waving enthusiastically.
    ”CIIIRVEEEN!”
    It was as if they haven’t seen each other for a long time but nah, both of them usually acts like this most of the time and it made her giggle at their reactions. ”Aren’t you always so hyper, eh? And yeppers, he’s the new member.”
    Hika nodded and crossed her arms after taking a glance over at Pein. Certainly, the two of them looked quite similar, taking the eye-patch and the colour of their hair into consideration apart from the kitty’s ears, of course.

”Aye, let’s go eaaaat~” Hika spoke in a sing-song voice, clapping her hands together and followed the rest with Phoenix drooling behind her. It appeared that Pein was starving as well after hearing the growls from his stomach which made her chuckle softly. Meanwhile, she watched Pein crouched down below, at eye level with Phoenix and touched him. He seemed to be doing something she couldn’t understand but Phoenix immediately relented and sniffed Pein’s finger, licking it as well. Eh. Cats language, I guess. Hika pondered, scratching her head.

Her attention was once again shifted back to Aayla who entered the guildhall, sneezing. Hika finally noticed that Aayla might be allergic to cats which might be quite bad. Waving at Aayla, she called over at her. ”Yo Aayla. Come eat with uuuussss!”

A demon from the Ocean joins, say hai to pein der katze JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 22nd January 2015, 12:23 pm

Well. A kid with a water monster, now that's amusing...

Stepping away from the water serpent, owned by another Sabertooth member Antonia did not know, the neko concentrated on just getting a nice salad in the tavern, playing with the food. The sea serpent made her uncomfortable, for she disliked marine creatures and most certainly was terrified by marine beasts, such as that creature. What's her problem with cats? Geez. Being alergic doesn't mean she has to be so rude. I am allergic to roses yet I am not rude with people.... nevermind... Sighing, Antonia decided to let the kid go and concentrate back on her salad and Pein, give him a proper welcome to the guild.

So, Pein. What made you join our guild? Why Sabertooth out of all guilds? Antonia asked, ears twitching in interest slightly as she kept playing with the food, her appetite dissapearing slightly, while she watched the Girl that had an issue with Cats greet Pein, before heading outside. Shrugging, Antonia turned back to Pein, deciding that what had just happened was not of importance, not something she should put much thought in, ignoring what really mattered at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I am happy you decided to join Sabertooth. I was simply wondering as to what pushed you to make the decision to join Sabertooth.

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 23rd January 2015, 4:03 am

Pein’s hand was licked by the tiger and he let his hand go softly over the cheek of the tiger till behind its ear and scratched. A smile appeared on peins face. He liked these kind of moments. He stood up after a second and looked at hika as she started to move to the place to eat. While she was skinda singing that they were going to eat. Seemed she had a pretty lovely voice. He was about to follow when he heard somebody sneeze and smelled something fishy from that direction to. He looked at the girl that was walking around with a water creature for a while. Well more exactly he was looking at the big fishy thing. That would go good with some butter and rice was flashing through his mind. He shook his head and sat down next to hiki and Antonia.

He shouldn’t think about eating other guild members pets. Tough it was really nice one. He ordered some chicken and sterted to nible on the bones of it while he was suddenly greeted by the girl. “oh hai there I am pein..”, but before he could even say anything else she strolled off. it seemed she was annoyed by his presence. But he was to hungry to really bother him. Antonia seemed to be bothered by something as she was giving those fibes off by sighing and staring at the sea creature. He wondered why.

She asked why he joined the guild. Pein was thinking deep before he would answer that. he scratched behind his ears as he started to talk. “well I heard a lot of rumors about the members here and they sounded all like great people. The values that this guild upholds are pretty worthy to.”, he said slowly as he thought about it. Of course there was his dad to who pushed him to here. The guild where he died. It was a bit ironic that he now joined. But it was his will and the guild did seem like a good match. He was going to keep that a secret for the time being tough.

He looked at hikari and felt that she was the strongest under the three of them. So he was going to ask her the question. “so hikari tell me what is the biggest reason you would advise this guild to someone or that you like the most here.”, he said as he was curuis in what she would say. He threw the fifth chiken bone on the plate next to him. he realy should have hunted during his trip.

magic bank /Character

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 1:00 pm