Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

New Saber, Same Hilt(Chelvaric's Exam)

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Private New Saber, Same Hilt(Chelvaric's Exam)

Post by Cirven 13th January 2015, 7:13 pm

Cirven had ordered a metal cone of fire in it as he waited for the new comer to meet up with him. He slurped some fire up from the cone as he leaned his chin on his arm that was supported up by the bar table. He was thinking exactly what to show the new comer as he waited. "Maybe I show him the rooms..? Maybe if I'm able to I can show him the area where Master Zenshin trained us...?" He spoke about the arena that they got to by a teleport lacrima near the one at the entrance.

"Maybe not because I don't even know how that teleporter was activated at all. I think only Zenshin did then." He grunted out and then took in more of the flames from the cone. He then thought more on other places and it hit him. He honestly didn't know many areas in the guildhall. "How am I supposed to show him around then...?" His eyes widened as he spoke.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

New Saber, Same Hilt(Chelvaric's Exam) LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: New Saber, Same Hilt(Chelvaric's Exam)

Post by Chelvaric 14th January 2015, 2:04 pm

Pein walked through the guild hall. He just finished up talking to some members of the guild. They were rather pleasant to speak to and he would remember their names for future cooperation. But now he had some other business to do. When he first entered the building there was also a guy named cirven who came. He kind smelled like a dog. But pein was probably imagining that. He also never really introduced him so pein didn’t really know how to address him. he would just say hello then he guessed. Apparently the guild master was busy and this other person was going to show him around instead. Well he didn’t mind it was the same in the end. He would probably meet the guild master another time then. Pein adjusted his eye lap a bit before he started to talk to the man. “Hello, I am pein. You were going to show me around?”, pein asked the blue haired man. He was a bit surprised that the man was eating fire from a cone. Like me but then fire or is he one of those rumored dragon slayers. That was rather interesting. He was going to have an interesting time with this person. He was pretty sure of that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

New Saber, Same Hilt(Chelvaric's Exam) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

New Saber, Same Hilt(Chelvaric's Exam) Beigecat
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 14th January 2015, 4:03 pm

His eyes did the impossible and widened a bit more when the new member came up and introduced himself to him. It was as if he was on stage and a huge spotlight had just appeared over him but all he could do was stare at the crowd dumbfounded. "Uhh... Oh hey! I am Cirven Mizune. As you can tell fire and I get along pretty well." He tried to play off his lost look by introducing himself and using a joke. He couldn't help but think that it still failed.

He got up from his seat and quickly slurped up the rest of the fire in the cone. He then placed it on the counter for the bartender to come by and get when he had a chance. He hoped that the energy the fire gave him would help him think of what he could do with the newcomer.

"So yeah, anything you would like to see that we have around here?" He tried to distract the cat-like man some as he thought more on what they could do or maybe even get him to trigger a good enough thought.

Character Info:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 17th January 2015, 3:51 pm

Pein looked at the blue haired wizard as he turned around and had widened his eyes immensely. It was like a small puppy trying to make up for something. It kind of amused pein and he started to smile for no reason. He kept smiling and that was kind of good because the guy apparently was called cirven. He tried to make a joke during his introduction but it wasn’t that good. But it looked like pein was laughing with it. tough it wasn’t that funny tough. If he was one of those slayers then they have no sense of humor he tought. The man stood up and slurped his last fire up as he turned to pein. Pein moved his weight to his left foot a bit as he waited for cirven to take the lead. He asked of what he wanted to see of the guild. Pein scratched behind one of his ears as he was thinking on what he wanted to see in this immense guild.

“well is there a kitchen here to cook our own food? Oh and are there sleeping places for guild members as I normaly traveled around I don’t realy have a place to stay. Training fields would come in handy as well.”, pein was saying as he tapped his chin thinking if he needed to see anything else. but nothing spurred into his mind and he lowered hands again and looked at cirven ready to follow him.

magic bank /Character

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 17th January 2015, 5:10 pm

The dog demon kin gave a nod to Pein about his questions. He knew of the kitchen and where the rooms were but he didn't know exactly where the training area was or even if they had access to it for regular members. "The kitchen is.." He lead the cat-like man to the side of the bar where a swing door was. "..Here." He opened the door and went inside. "Hey guys! Its-" A pan came flying at him and made contact with his head causing him to drop to the floor in pain.

"You are back again!? Thought we told you to not come back here unless we were going to make you cook with us for all the trouble you have caused us?!" A fat man in a chef uniform yelled out as he came from around a counter where they placed food for people. Cirven jumped up from the ground quickly holding a new welt on his head. "I said I would pay you back old man!" He yelled back causing the chef to roll his eyes. "Who is the new guy here? Haven't seen him around. You here to cause trouble too?" A chef from the other side of the counter threw pan at Pein before he could answer.

Character Info:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 19th January 2015, 5:58 pm

Pein followed cirven as he was showing him the way to the kitchen. It seemed it wasn’t far from the bar as they walked to two swinging doors. That was kind of surprising to him. he never seen doors like this before. But he didn’t really care for that in the first place tough. He walked in together with cirven. Suddenly a pan flies into the face of cirven. He dropped down to the ground but he didn’t stay there for long. After some shouting about food and payment they suddenly turned to him but even before he finishes everything a pan comes towards pein. Tough his fast cat reflexes and because he saw cirven hit was just enough of an edge to catch the pan in his mouth. That was a close call or he would be laying down on the floor. “Well cirven if I hear correct you are indebted to these persons. We should help them cook to pay it off. I always cook the things I hunt myself so I would be honored to help you guys. Tough one more pan and I’ll have to play a game with you tonight.”, pein said as he grinned at the last comment he made to the cooks. His tail flicked around as he laid the pan next to him. cirven hopefully does agree to this and pay his debt off. debts should never be left open. It was also been a while since he cooked with real tools.

magic bank /Character

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 21st January 2015, 1:09 pm

Cirven's right eyebrow raised up on his head to the cat-like man's offer. He wasn't expecting him to ask to help in paying his debt off to the cooks at all. He was more expecting to be scolded by the man for getting in the situation in the first place. "Uhh.. You sure?" The idea hit him that this could take enough time for his showing him around and that it could possibly lead to him showing the rooms to the newbie after as a last stop.

"Well, guess we should get started then.." He sighed as he walked through a door at the end of the counter which lead into the kitchen. The chubby head chef from earlier gave him an apron and a hair net to wear. Cirven put them on and felt completely stupid in them. "Time to get you boys to work! We are making fish today. Its fairly simple. Just get some fish, place it in the batter we have made and fry it up. Even the dunce here can do it." The head chef spoke and pointed to Cirven after. "Hey! I can cook! I am a master at godwich making!" The head chef looked at Cirven and sighed. "Slapping layers of meat on bread is not cooking..."

Character Info:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 22nd January 2015, 2:33 am

Pein looked at cirven when he asked if he was sure. Did he not know the 5 rules that you had to ive by. Rule two clearly said always follow your promises. He shacked his head. He had to teach this man a lot about the world it seemed. He grabbed the outfit from the chef and putted it on. Ah cleaning fish one of his favorite jobs! There were always so yummy stuf people took out. But before he started the cook was asking something to cirven. “oh fried fish that is really good. Now cirven the rules say you need to keep your promises so keep them.”, he said while he closed his eyes and put his finger up. he tried to look a bit like a senpai.

His ears perking up. apparently the cook was doubting cirven’s ability to cook. On which he answered with something pein never had heard off. pein looked at cirven in question. “what even is a godwich”, pein said as he started to take fish and throwing it in the fry pan. While he took some of the insides of the fish and nibbling on it. pein had done this a lot of times before so it went easy for him. he looked at cirven. Heh they could make a game out of this. “say if I fry more then you or better then you. Can I have a bottle of your blood. You do smell strong. Would make a nice wine.”, pein said without even flinching a different look on his face. It was it was a casual thing to ask to him.

magic bank /Character

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 24th January 2015, 11:42 am

Cirven scoffed at the head chef and moved to one of the stoves with the fish next to it. He looked over the stove, fish and the batter with a sigh. He really didn't want to do this at all. He was more of a fighter than a chef but he knew he had to in order to get some sort of respect back from the chefs. He didn't notice the other man's pose he did at all because of this.

He then heard a question asked about his creation, the Godwich. "The Godwich is a sandwich I have perfected that is every meat you can find in between two pieces of cheese and bread." He drooled slightly as he spoke of the sandwich and whipped it away before cooking.

As he started to cook another question popped up from the new member. A question he could not even imagined. "You.. Want my blood?! You some sort of vampire!?" Cirven fumbled one of the fish, getting his handling on it and pointed it at Pein.

He shook his head and laughed. "Weird joke, I guess." He continued cooking fish and kept his eye on a nearby clock to make sure of the time. They would finally finish after making what felt like enough fish for an entire army.

He would lead Pein out of the kitchen, holding a plate of fish for each of them. He gave the man a plate and pointed towards a hallway across from the bar area. "The rooms are that way. Any room with a name tag on it is taken. Just take whichever one you want." He said tiredly and then yawned. "I have to go see a friend. Take care and enjoy your room." Cirven then walked off through the entrance of the guildhall to find the giant flying serpent, Zinnath laying outside and offered her the plate as well as a friend to lay with.

Character Info:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 25th January 2015, 2:23 pm

Pein was busy cooking the fish as he waited for an answer of cirven. But it seems the man didn’t really understood and waved it off as a joke. Well he was just new here so maybe it was better to just leave it at that. he’ll get his opportunity later down the road probably. It’s not like he was going anywhere anytime soon. “no but blood makes good wine but ill one day let you taste it don’t worry.”, pein said as he continued to cook.

Appearently the food he was describing was just bread and a lot of meat. Well pein could only agree with that being a very good sandwich. Tough a bit more special stuf on it would make it even better. After a harsh cooking session they finaly were doen. Pein was a bit sweated from the heat of the frying pan. A nice bath could do wonders now he tought as he stroked sweat from his hair. He said good bey to the chefs and followed cirven who walked out with two plates and a lot of fish on them. Pein took one over and was already lurking to the fish that was on the plate.

Tough he even had eaten the moment before. He got hungry again after the long work hours. He led him to the rooms of sabertooth. It seemed a lot of people were staying here as a lot of doors already had name tags on it. so he could choose any of these as his room. That is rather interesting. “alright thank you for your time cirven. Don’t forget one day well have that game for a drip of blood.”, pein said with a sinister smile and then walks further trough the hallway. He was trying to ignore the smell of the fish and was concentrating on the smell of the rooms. Some were rather violent smelled. Others were very sweet. But the one that had the smell of the thrill of a hunt was the one he wanted. He had found it to. He pulled a dagger out and scratched a cat face in the door. This is my room now he tought as he went in to feast on the fish.

magic bank /Character

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 25th January 2015, 10:02 pm

OOC: Annnnnd with that this exam is finished.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:06 am