Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

chelvarics B rank exam

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

chelvarics B rank exam Empty chelvarics B rank exam

Post by Chelvaric April 16th 2013, 9:57 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

chelvarics B rank exam Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

chelvarics B rank exam Beigecat
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

chelvarics B rank exam Empty Re: chelvarics B rank exam

Post by TacticalFallacy April 16th 2013, 11:26 am

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TacticalFallacy April 17th 2013, 8:37 am

Alright, since I approved this, I will be your examiner.

But in character, your exam giver is this guy, specially prepared for your Slayer powers. Don't start peeing your pants just yet.

NPC:

Expectations:
    300 words per post.
    At least 30 posts from you.
    Use dice. This guy won't need it though.
    No god-modding. Instant fail if you do.

Environment:
    Ethereal Plane in the sky, personally created by Krosrayes for this test. Created ground, though invisible and thus see-through, is solid enough to walk on. Lots of air for you to use and consume and incredibly dense magical particles 'generously' emitted from Krosrayes himself empower you when you are strong, but will crush you when you get weak.

Situation:
    Your mentor Legilia thinks that you are ready for the next level and hence sent you, Chelvaric, to meet one of the most ancient demon-angel hybrids, Krosrayes of the Twilight, to let him test your skills, to see if he could push you to your limit and make you break it. You begin listening to her instructions to journey to the Black Lake, an eternal pool of smoggy water that resemble a consuming darkness and at the very moment the sun completely sets into the horizon, beginning that temporary instance of twilight, you are to fall into the lake without a lingering sliver of hesitation. Should you hesitate, the Black Lake's crushing grip on your soul will never let go and your body would turn into nothing more than black, black blood. This will be your first test to overcome.

Now go.

He is waiting.

And he does not like waiting.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric April 18th 2013, 2:25 pm

chelvaric was walking on the road as he was wandering around. Well he wasn’t realy wandering around he was following his team leader from a distance. He didn’t want a thing to happen to her so he followed her in secrecy when he could. In the meantime he searched the land for any clues on his target the dark dog guild. He took out his siggy pack from his jeans and took one out. a sigy calmed him down and reminded him of his long training in the demon world. Oh it was already a long time behind him he had grown. He was more of a real demon now killing and liking blood for fun. He was wearing his sleeveless jacket again and his tight white shirt. Tough he better had something more covering as a cold wind was flying around. The leaves on the trees were crisping in the wind. And the howling of it flying through the trees.

It really was quiet in the forest. A bit to quiet. At first he never expected it. at second it didn’t fear him anymore. And now he even started to feel it before it happens. Chelvaric kneels down on his left knee as the wind starting to hose around. It started to form into a form of leggilia again his demon mistress. Well not to surprising no animals were around. It had been a while that she had come so she probably had some big news. Chelvaric couldn’t wait. He was waiting for news for days. He didn’t sleep as good and his eating was gone down to. Only his blood lust was gone up. First he just killed his enemy’s. and then he started to rip them apart. Torturing didn’t took too long either. And now he was drinking the blood of his enemy’s. tough he had to say they tasted really good. Leggilia had taken form and was going to address him.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric April 19th 2013, 8:32 am

“welcome mistress” chelvaric said as he bowed his head. “ah there we have my favorite pupil.” legilia said as she chuckled a bit. She walked towards chelvaric and tilted his head up. “don’t be so bowing student. I watched you all these days. You surprise me with every step you said. If you wouldn’t be a human I would make you part of the family.”, legilia says as she lets his head loose. She starts to spin her hand a bit In the air and wind forms around her hand. “what is the job or info you have for me. As you wouldn’t have come all this way to just see me”, chelvaric said as he looked at her. she looked completely the same as always and was teasing him. She would never just come to say he was doing good. He hoped she had some information. But the smile on his face have him his disappointment before she started to speak. “well seeing your face I don’t have to tell you I don’t have info. No I am here for something that could benefit you in the future.”, she said as she made some symbols in the air. After a bit chelvaric could read a name In the air. “Krosrayes Vance”

A name but who’s name. and what did it had to do with him. Well at the least she caught his attention now he was interested in this name. “so who is. Do I need to kill him. Or scare him.”, chelvaric asked to her. “It would be lovly if you could kill him but he is strong, very strong. No I just want him as hurt as bad as you can. If you could kill him I would be very pleasant. And a gift would wait for you. But either way do this job good and a new training will await you. And you will have more power and will be closer to your goal. Just don’t die I want you still. You’ll find him at the black lake. Jump in it when the sun sets completely in the lake. ”, she said as she started to move the wind. A door of wind was made and she nodded to him and her body disappeared in the wind.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric April 19th 2013, 11:43 am

Chelvaric was a bit stunned as she left already so quickly. It seems something was very bussy as she didn’t even tease him with a goodbye. I guess even demons have problems. He walked towards the door to inspect it. It looked like a copy of the door the first time he used to get to the demon world. Well if it somebody very powerful maybe it’s even a demon. He looked at the hole in the door. It looked like angel wings. Well seems I have to make the key again. last time it was pretty hard but now wit using his wind so much it wasn’t so hard. white wind started to gather in his hand first it was a normal sphere of wind. But when it was big enough he made it change forms and it finally reached the wings. He pressed it in the key hole and the portal started to reform.

The winds started flow in to the keyhole and chelvaric started to turn in winds as he got sucked in to with the rest of the portal. Everything was flashing before his eyes. Trees houses and many other things. He eventually got spit out and he rolled over the ground. The ground was wet and muddy. A cold wind was flying over the ground and chelvaric felt a bit cold on his bare skin arms. he put his arms on the ground and pushed himself up. He was on the shore of a lake and a forest. The forest were full of dead tree’s. Some ghastly shine was coming from inside the forest. Chelvaric looked up as the sun was setting already. It wasn’t down yet so he had to wait a bit. The lake realy looked gross. The water was pure black and you couldn’t look through it. he picked up a branch and touched the water. The branch got sucked out of his hands and the water laid still as before. Well it looks like I gona have to wait till the sun sets. Chelvaric walked to the tree and sits against it.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric April 20th 2013, 1:59 am

Chelvaric was fallen asleep as he waited but a cold breeze on his face woke him up. He looked around but couldn’t see a thing. Most of the area was covered in orange as the sun had nearly fully set. It seemed it was time to go and jump in the water. He stood up and walked towards the water. He looked at the water and it was still as black as before. It seemed to suck in the orange light. This is truly no ordinary lake. Uh chelvaric hated water and he wouldn’t be too much fond to step in. he then saw a stone a bit further sticking out of the water. What I didn’t see that earlier. He walked toward it and crouched down to dust the top off as is seems words were cut in to the stone.

For centuries the water was a peaceful healing spot.
    A place t be gods, dragons, fairy’s gathered around and thrived here.
    On one day a jealous demon came to enjoy the water to.
    But he was chased away.
    He cursed the water and it all turned black.
    From this moment on this water leads to a spot of great magic power.
    But your heart has to be in one direction or be suck away by the shadows.

So it seemed it was a kind of riddle or warning. Well if my heart has to be in one direction I better meditate like I did in the past. Since he was with naraku he hadn’t meditate that much. But it was like horse riding once you learn it you never forget it. chelvaric tried to become one with the water. No its not water its my salvation. I have to become one with the lake and one with myself. Chelvaric calmed down and started to bound his soul to the lake. After a couple of struggling minutes he finaly reached the moment to enter the lake.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric April 21st 2013, 10:50 am

chelvaric walked toward the lake as he was completely focused on his revenge and hate. One path was in his mind like the stone had said. If he even falter for one moment he would lose his soul. He stood before the water and waited for that one second that he needed to fell in it. the moment that the top of the sun hit the horizon and the twilight moment started. He would let him fall and then well he didn’t know what would happen then. He was watching the sun going down and down as it nearly reached the horizon. It seemed like hours that the sun was setting down. the forest lay dormant and nothing living was walking around or was making noise. It seemed the whole world had stopped. And was waiting in aw to see how it would run. Would he die or would he get out.
    and then it was there the little moment he was waiting for.

The sun hit the horizon and for that millisecond the world turned purple. Chelvaric didn’t hesitate and let him fall right in the water. It wasn’t anything like falling in water. Instead of splashing and stuf he just fall on a hard surface. Tough it didn’t really hurt. Something started to pull on his body as he got sucked In the water bit by bit. It wasn’t his body that was being touched by the water. It was his soul who got touched every inch of it. it were like little fingers poking each part of his soul. Chelvaric only had the image of the dog demon in his head and concentrated on nothing else. Even when the fingers started to get deeper in his soul he hold himself strong. Other images were flowing through his head to throw him off balance. Old memories of his childhood or memories of recent events flew through his head. but his meditation had made him completely numb and the only this he focused on was his wrath for the demon dog.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric April 21st 2013, 3:33 pm

The fingers were gone and Chelvaric felt like he was falling down. he was arguing himself if he would open his eyes or not and eventually the open the eyes idea won. He slowly opened them as he saw nothing but air beneath him. Oh dam am I falling from a really high height. Chelvaric thought he was just on the point to open his wings. He put his arms in front of him. And wait what. He was stopped. His arms couldn’t push any further and Chelvaric was pushed up. It seemed he was standing on a floor in the middle of the sky. Chelvaric looked around but couldn’t see a thing. He walked a bit around the air and looked around. It wasn’t realy anything to see such plain air around him. Till he arrived at a place with a man sitting on a throne. He looked pretty old with a blond beard And blond hair. The hair was put back in gell. He wore glasses but you could see on his eyes he wasn’t a noram human. He wore a black suit. He looked seruis and professional from afar. He smelled like a demon but not completely.

What was more he felt a very strong magical presence from the man. He seemed pretty dangerous and this was probably the man he was looking for. Chelvaric walked closer but kept his hand on his weapon as he dind’t know if he would attack him on sight or talk first. And other then them there was not. So he assumed he wouldn’t have to deal with underlings. Tough to be sure he checked his surroundings on breathings. It seemed that the place gave him power of being so high as he never felt this great before. He took out his spear and pointed to the man. He would show no fear. “I am here to take you down demon. Even if this would mean my dead.”, chelvaric calmly said and waited on a response.

magic bank /Character

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TacticalFallacy April 22nd 2013, 4:53 am

Now it has all but been a pretty normal day for old Krosrayes Vance, who was spending more time contemplating over what to add to his evil-to-do list like an evil Santa Claus planning for the next coal-giving of Christmas, than actually take notice of the world around him. After waking up from a pretty normal slumber(though demons normally don't take naps, Krosrayes was one of the rare few who indulged himself with the privilege) that consisted of him rolling around in his bed of mountains and causing catastrophic earthquakes every few years, Krosrayes just got up, pushed aside a few volcanoes in his sluggish pace to his throne, before sitting down onto the smooth marble and causing a tsunami with his butt. Yeah, pretty normal day. And so, as he had fun with himself for the next ten years trying to scourge a good list of fun things to wreck havoc on and what not, the Demon of Twilight descended into his own world, ignoring the physical realm as he brain-stormed. He was not sure whether during those ten years he had flicked his finger to obliterate a few human-sized ants who tried to bite him, but bloody hell, he was never sure about these things! Might as well got and ask Hypnos to help him remember- nah, that blood-sucker will probably ask for a few souls and Krosrayes had no intention of giving him any tormented poor sods. Actually, has his stock increased? Krosrayes took a reluctant mental look. Not much. Huh. Alright, back to his list, he reminded himself as he struggled with his tree-sized pencil.

Now, it might be good for context to clarify that a day in the ancient Krosrayes' slowly dragging time perception was equivalent to a normal century and that the human-sized ants were puny adventurers that had figured out that he had awoken and were attacking him in hopes of getting his blessing as a Slayer. But Krosrayes never found much interest in this Slayer business and in fact, as he cancelled out his plan to meet the dragons and kill them all(he had done that a millennium ago; well, at least a tiny portion of them slimey lizards, he got bored part-way after his 50th dragon.) It also was best to mention that Vance was massive; a quarter of the adventurers that came to him died from exhaustion trying to climb up from his feet to his knee as he ignored their negligible weight. He was large enough that, as she walked up towards him, the human-sized Legilia was just the height of his big toe.

"You have quite the iron stomach to approach me, Legilia. No doubt that the air around my body must have a horrendous body odour, especially for a sky demon," Krosrayes did not know which part of him said that. He never does; filtering one out of a thousand personalities in his head was always a horrible bore and thus he never partook in it. He also did not when he had noticed that he had yet to take a shower for a while. Should he do it? Should he not? Krosrayes played with the idea while Legilia spoke to him, her tone full of contempt for the much larger and much older grand demon. Part of her contempt was her disgust with his stench, a result of his angel heritage. It smelt like revoltingly sweet-smelling soup spread onto a mangy dog who had been living in filth his entire life. Though this dog was also easily more powerful than her, which was the second half of the reason for her hatred. He was one of the biggest obstacles to the ascension of her family to higher echelons of the hierachy, but as one of the most ancient demons, he was one of the most powerful, though he loved to hide behind a S-rank label that was neatly tagged onto the business card he passed out to anyone who caught his interest, probably squishing them with the massive size of it as well.

However, Legilia was not stupid. She knew that her Slayer had no hope of defeating Krosrayes if the demon completely ignored him and it was a hundred percent likely that he made roll over Chelvaric in his self-absorbed ignorance. And thus, she had decided to suck up some of her demonic pride and speak to Vance. To, much to her own inner shame, give him a plea.

She explained the situation to him, spoke to him about her high expectations of her Slayer, as well as talked about everything he did in his time, trying her best to show off his power to impress Krosrayes. Then, it was with a half-hearted bow that she asked him to help her just this once.

"Alright alright.....I got it......" Legilia blinked, slightly surprised(a rare emotion given her own long age) at the seemingly accepting voice of Krosrayes who decided to help her so quickly and without a single bit of hesitation. And thus, without giving a word of thanks for she could no longer find it in herself to tolerate the presence of the insufferable creature and his stench, Legilia gave a indignant huff as she turned to walk away, vanishing into the demonic clouds that had signaled her entrance and now signaled her exit.

However, she had misinterpreted his reply. Remember the part of Krosrayes considering whether to take a shower? Much to Legilia's misfortune(and possibly fortune for now he could not remember her owing him a favor), it was with great absent-mindedness that Krosrayes had given that barely acknowledging reply and not a speck of her words was even indented into his brain, while Krosrayes dealt with the more important matter of wondering which ocean to dunk himself in.

And thus, the hulking mountain-sized demon would follow this train of thought and continued to contemplate over the possible whirlpools for his soap and shampoo, long forgotten the plea that Legilia gave him. Thus it was simply bad luck that when Chelvaric successfully passed through the Black Lake and now had found himself in the sky-like realm of Krosrayes, the demon did not even see the man, who was really an ant in comparison to him, nor did he hear the man's brave call of challenge, his voice blown away in the wind before it even got to Vance's knee.

So, it was with this situation that the Sky Demon Slayer found himself tossed into, with a grand demon of the ages now ignoring him outright before he could even fight him. Hence, his second task came straight to him: get Krosrayes' attention.

And it would be a truly challenging feat to attain.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric April 22nd 2013, 3:43 pm

chelvaric stood on the ground and looked up at the demon. Well was this a demon or a giant. In his time in the demon plane he never saw a demon this big. He looked up and and saw something that he thought was his face. He had to get his attention by some kind of means. Chelvaric grabbed his spear again and ran as fast as he can because he was starting to walk and this would mean that chelvaric had a lot of catching up to do if he would walk to far. He ran as fast as he could. It took a bit of time before he reached him but he jumped to the foot and crawled on one of the straps of his sandal. Chelvaric climbed with all his might as the food got tilted and moved. It was a long way up and this was only his foot. After a good amount of time chelvaric reached the top of the boot. He looked up and it would still be a long way u if he would climb but first he was going to try something. He walked toward the skin of the demon and prepared his spear. he punched with his spear right in the leg of the giant. But the skin didn’t even move that much. It left a little bit of a punching hole but it dint looked like the giant had felt a thing of it. chelvaric had no other choice but to go up more. It would take to much time to climb up so he had to use some magic this time. he fell on his knees and hand and screamed out. “sky demon wings”. Chelvaric flapped his wings after the pain was gone and flew up to the giant. He had to look out for the clothes that moved in the wind. The tip of his jacket nearly hit chelvaric but he could dodge it just In time. chelvaric finaly reached the face fo the giant. He was quicker to the top then he expected. The air here was pretty thin but he felt great. He landed on the tip of the nose and planted his spear in it. I am here to challenge you!. Chelvaric screamed as he made gestures. The giant would have seen this he hoped.

magic bank /Character

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TacticalFallacy April 23rd 2013, 10:43 am

Now, compared to his predecessors who had attempted to scale the monstrous being, Chelvaric was doing a fine job of getting up towards Krosraye's ears to get his voice as close as possible. He had the right idea to abandon climbing; it was just much too time-consuming to do that. However, at the same time, flying was also a pretty bad idea, especially given the direction had . Just when the Sky Demon Slayer was about to his nose and thus was right in front of his mouth, Krosrayes suddenly reminded himself about his up-coming appointment with the demon dentist and thus, realizing that he will no doubt have to listen to the incessant and self-indulgent ramblings of that particular dentist soon, Krosrayes gave a sigh. And what a sigh it was.

It was not just his sheer size and in turn the massive, almost boundless volume of air that constituted his breath that now poured in cataclysmic torrents towards Chelvaric. The power of his lungs compressing out all that air had given the resulting winds astonishing speeds that were equivalent to a massive hurricane, the masses of gas thus smacking straight into Chelvaric and almost lifting him away through winds wrenching control of his demonic wings away from him like how a gale would to a parachute, turning them into a liability for him as he was now given the glory of dealing in a very dangerous situation that could result him being blown away thousands of meters away if he did not do something, all the while Krosrayes just sat in his marble throne and continued sighing, lamenting over his busy schedule of evil things to do. The wind has gotten so strong that Chelvaric's voice would never reach Krosrayes if he shouted now and the sheer mass and force of the winds was so much that pushing against them was meaningless. In fact, if Chelvaric was more careful and detail-noticing than his normal self, he might have deduced that he could turn around and ride the winds up into the sky, high above even the gargantuan form of Krosrayes, possibly a few kilometers up, but at the risk that if he did, the air would thin to the point that even the Sky Demon Slayer would have trouble breathing. Or he could try a more direct approach: fire everything he got to counter the winds but doing so would put him at a major disadvantage should he then try to challenge Krosrayes without any available spells at hand.

The decision was up to him and it was worthy of note that there might be other ways to get past this precarious situation. Only one thing was sure: if he does not do something, he would be dead.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric April 24th 2013, 2:11 am

chelvaric was flying up and everything was going good till the moment he was for his mouth. It seemed the giant had to cough or something as a huge wind storm pushed him away from the giant. Chelvaric lost control of what he was doing and he spinner around farther and farther away from the giant. If he dind’t do something quick he would be blasted away to far. He tried to sptread his winds out ot stop the wind but he felt a little tear coming in one of the wings. So he quickly closed them again before they got torn off. He couldn’t stop this wind. If he would waste spells to blow it away he would be in trouble later on. It was also way to much to eat . he had to find something or he would fail this and he would fail his revenge and more important he would fail naraku. And he didn’t want to fail her just jet. He wouldn’t have a peaceful dead if he would. Chelvaric was thinking and then his eyes lighten up. Yes that is the plan I think I got this. Chelvaric opened his moth and tried to take in as much air as he could. His cheek were stuffed as a squirrel holding nuts. After this he turned around and opened his wings. But this time he didn’t try to brake he let him slide over the wind. And he was speeding up every second. His speed was so fast that he couldn’t see a thing. He was fast enough now and he pulled upwards. He gained high so fast that he was gaining higt by the minute. After some time he had lost his speed and was flying very high above the giant. The air was so thin he couldn’t breathe. But here comes his air supply in motion. He swallowed it and started to dive right at the giant. With just a speed he reached him in no time. he opened his wings and tried to stop. But it seemed not to be enough and he bumped in the demons forehead and fell on his nose. He got up dizy and all and tried to challenge him again. “I CHALLENGE YOU DEMON!”

magic bank /Character

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TacticalFallacy April 24th 2013, 3:36 am

At the moment Chelvaric had dived himself straight into Krosrayes' forehead, the demon was now debating in his mind whether he should bless the nearest dragon with a fight to the death, just so that he could shave off some of the ever-accumulating boredom that stuffed up his soul like massive corks. Just a tiny fight. Nothing too apocalyptic. And with that thought, Krosrayes suddenly felt something bump against its head. It was not a terribly big bump, almost the equivalent of a fly. A obligatory question mark popped up his head, causing Krosrayes' to look left and right in search for this fly, just so he could get his swatter to smack it down and out of his realm.

And then he heard the words. Coming from the tip of his nose. Oh geez, not another one. Big loud words this one gave out, the little insect standing on the tip of his nose, yelling at him as if the human was not even aware of the true master of this realm. Deciding that he would at least fake the patience to take a look at this new intruder, Krosrayes crossed his eyes as he looked upon the puny little figure that was his challenger. He could not make out much features that was sure. However, one thing was certain: this little man was way over his head.

"Not even S-rank....." Krosrayes chatted more to himself than to the man, deciding that he should try something else to deal with his boredom rather than have a breathing-to-death contest with the Homo Sapien. As a sign to the challenger that he was not interested in a fight and that he should find smaller pickings to challenfe, Krosrayes 'gently' pulled off his huge glasses, allowing the frame to run down his smooth nose, straight in a collision course for this most over-ambitious man. While from Krosrayes' view the gesture seemed gentle, he failed to realize or rather he did not really care about the huge scale difference between the two of them. What had been intended as a simple and soft motion now turned into a force almost equivalent to a landslide, the glasses' frame crashing down to Chelvaric, threatening to cleave him through his waist if he did not quickly get off Krosrayes' nose.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric April 26th 2013, 8:14 am

Chelvaric looked at the metal of the glasses sliding towards him. If he was going to be hit by that he would be dead for sure. Was this the fighting technique of the giant to kill him. It seemed a weak technique. He started to bow trough his knees so that he could jump high. But what if he coulnd’t jump high enough. This is maby not the best tactic. The glasses were going fast toward him. He should do something else. But what , he couldn’t block it that was for sure. Wait if this was a nose. Chelvaric tought back on a swimming pool with a jumping platform. Yes that was a good idea. Chelvaric turned around and started to run toward the point of the nose. The down going of the nose made him run faster then so he gained a lot of speed. The nose was trembling because of the glass made such a power on the skin. But chelvaric held him strong and ran faster. The glasses were on such a short distance that he could feel the force of the wind in his back. He reached the tip of the nose and jumped of it and made a salto before he felt downwards. This is live! The air was searing around him as he was dropping down very fast. Well this was not good as he was going to be flying up again so he spread his wings and he slided In a bow upwards as the wind caught the wings. He had made quite a bit of speed and used this to go back up. He was gaining height and not long after he reached the head of the giant again. he jumped back on his nose and then walked to his forehead. He scratched a big cat head in it. “I CHALLENGE YOU AGAIN!”, chelvaric screamed.

magic bank /Character

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TacticalFallacy April 26th 2013, 8:28 am

"Hmm?" Krosrayes felt mildly surprised that the little insect was back on his face, this time on his forehead again, challenging him a second time with what seemed like an attempt to draw something on him. Of course, it was useless given the great durability of his skin, but it piqued his interest to see the determination of the little thing to try and fight him again. "I see...so you aren't easily dissuaded. I like that in a person." Then, for a moment forgetting that Chelvaric was on his nose, Krosrayes wiped his hand across his face in a movement to wipe off some of his lethargy that still lingered from his slumber. To the tiny Chelvaric, his hand was a massive canopy of powerful flesh descending down upon him and its sheer movement sent out so much wind that flying was out of the question. If he got caught under it in the air, he would never be able to fly out of its pressure and if he got hit while on Krosrayes' face, he was sure to get squished to nothing more than a blood spatter that would look like a burst pimple on Krosrayes' face. Krosrayes had no ill intent against Chelvaric for this simple reflex motion, as, like any reflex, it was a natural, instinctive response.

Whether or not Chelvaric was still alive to speak, Krosrayes spoke out once more to the possibly alive Demon Slayer, his voice now deep and resonating through his realm, as thunder-clouds now rumbling through the sky above them. "Well then, when a person has something I like, I feel inclined to accept their offer, be it a gift or a challenge. If you want so much of a challenge, unknown person I have yet to know the name of, then please get off my face, so I can face you properly in a dimension that you can comprehend more easily."

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric April 27th 2013, 5:31 am

Chelvaric couldn’t get through It’s skin and was pretty anger about it. how was he going to defeat this opponent if he doesn’t even is able to make a scratch on his face. He has to defeat him or he won’t be able to face naraku his leader again. chelvaric looked up as the giant got his hand to his face. He was probably sweating or something and was going to whipe it off. While he was saying that he had big respect for people who kept trying. That was good and all but that hand was getting close. The wind hit chelvaric and he couldn’t get up with his wings at all. Dam if that hand was going down till here he was going to be splattered. So flying was out of the question and the same thing like last time wouldn’t work as it was going faster. Just jumping down would be too dangerous if his wings couldn’t’ hold it. climbing down would take to long. So his only solution was to jump from the nose to somewhere else. Somewhere save. He looked around and looked at the eyes next to him. If the giant was so tuff his hair was probably to. Chelvaric started to run to the edge of the nose. The hand was crushing down and just before it would have splattered chelvaric he jumped to the eyelashes of the giant. The wind pulled him down a lot but he just could grab the end of the longest eyelash. Chelvaric was bungling like that as the hand just passed him by and back to the sides of the giant. Chelvaric breath out relieved. And then the giant said he wanted to challenge him on a better realm. So chelvaric flew from the eye lash to the ground and waited on what was to happen.

magic bank /Character

TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TacticalFallacy April 30th 2013, 11:23 pm

The moment Chelvaric got off his face and the instant his feet touched the ground, Krosrayes felt a sense of relief at the refreshing lack of any more obstructions on his face. He disliked it, especially when said obstructions would try to penetrate his skin like blood-thirsty mosquitoes. A sigh escaped his lips as Krosrayes suddenly snapped his fingers. What happened next was something that cannot be described or explained in mere words and it happened too fast anyway for anyone to be able to comprehend what happened. What they only need to know is this: within a batter of an eyelash, Krosrayes had suddenly shrunk, his body, his throne and his clothes, all of it now downsized from their gargantuan magnitude to the size of a human equivalent. Of course, it is apparent that not everything has changed as he took a step forward off his shrunken throne, which promptly melted into pools of blood.

And when his sole once again met the ground, the entire realm shook. From the area where the two stood to the very horizons, a minature quake reverberated through the ground and it got more and more as Krosrayes approached Chelvaric with each innocuous step. Obviously, his gigantic mass was still present. As the sky continued to shake under his massive steps, Krosrayes was slipping his glasses into his back pocket and then adjusted his suit's cuffs, as if he was on the way to an important meeting and wanted to look the best as always. However, in truth, in his eyes, as he finally stopped just five metres away from Chelvaric, he really felt that this whole thing was a real bother. Yet, somewhere in the back of his mind, a certain request was being transmitted through his head and though he can't quite grasp who had requested it of him, he decided he should see what this man can do. "Come then...." Krosrayes taunted as he raised his hand and gestured Chelvaric to attack with a mocking finger, standing with his legs wide-apart in a very stable position.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric May 1st 2013, 4:14 am

Chelvaric touched the ground and stretched out as he was getting ready for the big fight. Chelvaric would have to go all out to even lay a scratch on the guy. But it would be stupid to bring out everything at start. He would first try to get an idea of the guys magic before he would try to cast any big spell. Maby he should even wait with his magic as long as possible to have some kind of advantage. The only thing the demon saw was his wings so it was not that he had too much info on his magic anyway. As the sunshine suddenly fell on chelvaric he looked up and the giant had disappeared. In an instant the demon had shrunk to his size. But not only the demon also his clothes and throne had shrunk to his size. It was amazing to see he could do that in such a short time. it realy showed the strength of the demon. And if this was so quickly done what could he do more. And the bad thing was he was in the realm of the demon. So the demon had another advantage over him as he could use his realm against him. But chelvaric would show no fear. He wouldn’t let this demon have his fun. As it was clearly that this demon was playing with him to pass his boredom or something. His throne felt out In blood and chelvaric immediately smelled the blood and looked at it. demon blood. How would that taste. It should be great. And if it was the same as dragon slayers he would become stronger by bathing in their blood. But that were worries for later. As the demon was approaching and with evry step the earth was shaking on it’s foundation. Chelvaric nearly fell a couple of times because of it. in the end the demon standed ready to fight and let chelvaric make the first move. Chelvaric started to run towards the demon. When he reached him he was lifting his left leg. But this was a fake and he fell on his left legg again and turned around kicking with his right.

magic bank /Character

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC May 1st 2013, 4:14 am

The member 'Chelvaric' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    chelvarics B rank exam Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    chelvarics B rank exam FailedBlock
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TacticalFallacy May 1st 2013, 5:57 am

"Interesting. You choose to take me on physically. I'm sure you can see now why that is such a bad choice," Krosrayes murmured under his tired breath, deciding not to block, as his neck was smacked head-on by a solid roundhouse kick, but he did not even flinch, let alone be even pushed by Chel's kick. Against his weight and mass, Chel's kick was a like the prick of a mosquito. In fact, he was so heavy it was like kicking a diamond wall and thus, even with his strength, at his current level, Chelvaric's leg was bruised from the effortless backlash, sending enough pain to the point that it felt like ten elephant had stepped on his leg simultaneously.

Continuing to speak while Chelvaric would be undoubtedly dealing with the pain, Krosrayes could only give a sigh. "Normally if you were at least B-rank, you could have kicked me just fine. I won't so much as even move, but you won't be suffering with your foot like you are now. Geez, who are you boy? Coming around here so pumped and ready and yet somehow I can sense within you a desperation. To prove something. Maybe I need to take a better look." And Krosrayes took one step forward. In an instant he disappeared. And then reappeared once again, ten metres behind where Chelvaric should be. With a cut as clean and as slight as a paper-cut, it appeared that Chelvaric had been wounded so gracefully on his right cheekbone, while Krosrayes just extended out his fingers, to show to the boy clearly the blood that was now stained on its tips.

"Reveal to me your secrets...." Krosrayes commanded with a soft, genial voice, as if he was persuading with his tongue alone for the blood to succumb to his power. And it did, shooting off from his finger-tips and into his welcoming max, as he slurped down the minuscule amount of blood. All of its information came into his mind and his mutliple personalities pounced upon it, hungry to find out. "Mmm......I see." Krosrayes smiled almost kindly as he now stood where he is, waiting for Chelvaric to unleash his next assault.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric May 1st 2013, 6:29 am

Chelvaric was swinging his leg around right against the neck of the demon. But the feel was not that of his leg breaking the demons neck no it was the feel of kicking his leg against a wall. A pain spread through his leg from the place it had hit the demon. It was the worse pain he ever had felt from a simple kick. He limped back from the demon while the demon started to talk to chelvaric. Black spots were flowing around chelvarics eye from the pain. But it disappeared over the short time. as the demon had just stopped talking. The reason? He wanted the reason why he was here. Chelvaric made a little smile when the demon disappeared and a cut came on chelvarics cheek. He had felt a sharp pain. But it was nothing In comparison to the pain in his leg still. The demon was standing behind chelvaric and was tasting the blood he had pulled from chelvaric.

“I’ll give you that demon you’re probably way stronger than me. But my enemy is even worse then you and I have to become strong to defeat him. And I will not fall here. I chelvaric vhulran will surpass you.”, chelvaric said as he turned around. “no I have to surpass you even if you break my melee, even if you’re way over my head I’ll find a way! I’ll drink you’re blood this evening.”, chelvaric shouted at the demon. And he started to gather wind. The wind flew around his shoulders then twisted around his arm and started to gather in his hand. while the demon was licking the blood off from the tips of his nails. The wind sphere in his hand started to grow bigger till it was a sphere of 15 feet. He threw his hand toward the demon and shot the ball on full speed away. “sky demon bullet!”, chelvaric shouted. He got thrown back a bit as his foot was not so stable as before because of the kick.

Last edited by Chelvaric on May 1st 2013, 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

magic bank /Character

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC May 1st 2013, 6:29 am

The member 'Chelvaric' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    chelvarics B rank exam Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    chelvarics B rank exam Block
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by TacticalFallacy May 1st 2013, 8:06 am

His name is Chelvaric. Sky Demon Slayer, ex Vertir Cat God Summoner. Changed his magic after a traumatic event with one of the demon dogs. "I see," Krosrayes said as information was disseminated efficiently through the neural network of his mind. "Wow, quite the records." Krosrayes giggled as he casually turned around, just in time for the side of his arm to smack straight into the bullet of air, sending it hurtling away into the sky, utterly harmless as it vanished into a dot.

Ignoring the little episode of strength, Krosrayes gave Chelvaric a friendly smile, seemingly docile despite what Chelvaric just said about drinking his blood today. In fact, right now, his personalities had finally pinpointed where the little request had came from and now that he knows that this little boy is here to get stronger and why he does it, Krosrayes felt a compulsion to test this boy out. See how far he will go to do what he wants. "Let's start then, Chelvaric Vhulran. Legilis must have trained you well, lest you would not have been able to pass through the Black Lake with such a resolve."

"However, the Black Lake was only the first of many obstacles if you wish to even touch my blood. Allow me to demonstrate what I mean." Smirking with now full-blown demonic condescension, Krosrayes raised the palm of his right hand as he sat back down onto the throne that rose up to receive his demi-divine body. Within his grasp, a ball of blood was swirling, a miniature whirlwind of the life-giving liquid. "Purgation of Self." Krosrayes muttered as he softly threw the ball a few meters in front of him, watching in great amusement when it smacked into the ground, expanding into a large three-metre-wide pool.

"Now then, show me how you are gonna get to me, boy. I won't make it very easy, especially since you have to fight against yourself!" Krosrayes laid back into his throne as the pool begun to recede back to its epicentre, the central area of blood slowly rising up from the surface, shaping itself into a figure, a humanoid and then in full, complete detail, Chelvaric himself was now standing before the real Chelvaric. A flexing of this duplicate Chelvaric released bursts of black wind, proving to the original that he has his powers. Krosrayes' voice reverberated through the realm as the two prepared to fight each other.

"Are you ready to begin?"

Rules of Obstacle 2:
    -You are given free RP reign over the battle between the blood Chelvaric and the real Chelvaric. Make sure both stay in character and the fight between them must be at least 10 posts long. Roll dice for both characters.
    -The blood Chelvaric is exactly the same as the original Chelvaric in all physical stats and magic. This also means in a post, whenever Chelvaric does a number of attacks or spells, the other one can do the exact same number of attacks or spells. You must keep to this rule. The blood Chelvaric has no disadvantages or flaws in comparison to you, as he is a perfect copy.
    -Use all of the blood Chelvaric's spells. I don't want you spamming spells while you make him just do physical attacks.
    -The HP of the blood Chelvaric is 20 C-rank attacks or 40 D-rank attacks. Deplete it to 1 C-rank attack and you will be done.
    -Quality of the posts will be assessed, so keep it up.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Chelvaric May 1st 2013, 1:51 pm

Chelvaric saw how the air bullet just got bounced off from his arm. It didn’t even look like he felt it. well to be honest chelvaric didn’t really expected to work. He better prepared for any counter attacks and tried to stand in a defense stand. Tough the demon could probably break through it in a couple of seconds well probably one second. He had to find something to get an advantage if he wanted to win. Then suddenly the demon started to speak and wait did he praise him? Hmm seems this demon was not that evil. Or it was just a mind trick to get him off guard. Chelvaric prepared himself as a throne appeared and a blood sphere started to take form. It was starting to become a human as the demon said he would fight himself. Chelvaric didn’t wait for it and started to run towards it. whatever it was he had to deal with it quickly so he could take care of his real opponent. He fell on his arms in front of the nearly complete human. He punched his feet in the face of the blood human. Chelvaric jumped up and kicked it back to the ground. When he landed to attack again he hesitated as his face showed up in front of him. His attack that followed was halfhearted and got blocked. On instinct his body punched the guys tomach and then jumped back. the blood humand was now a blood chelvaric. So the demon had said the truth he would be fighting him self. If it was a completely copy he wouldn’t be able to use magic on him. Blood chelvaric didn’t talk yet and just jumped in to hit chelvaric with a upper cut. But it seemed he couldn’t speak yet as he wasn’t used to his body yet. His attack completely missed. Chelvaric cought his foot as he tried to hit him but the guy then spinned around and hit chelvaric in the face. He got kicked back and the fist that came his way missed because of it.

Dices roll #1 : chelvaric attack
    Dices roll #2 : blood chelvaric def
    Dices roll #3 : blood chelvaric attack
    Dices roll #4 : chelvaric def

Last edited by Chelvaric on May 2nd 2013, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

magic bank /Character

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 5:17 pm