Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Slayer Positions

likeaboss756
    likeaboss756

Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Chains
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Official Re: Slayer Positions

Post by likeaboss756 5th July 2017, 2:33 am

Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Just got back into it so ill probably drop in for a while everyday
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Any lightning magic would be great for Blake really but lightning dragon magic makes it all the more grand. The boy's brain moves at a rapid and hyperactive pace just like lightning usually does. Not to mention anything having to do with electricity is right up is alley considering he is a pretty good scientist and inventor. The dragon part of the lightning dragon magic just grants him even more power. Power that in his mind, can be used to help find his parents.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:

Battle Theme:

Slayer Positions - Page 15 Xv498UB

Jobs (Complete/On-Going/Total Exp):
    D- 6/7= 150
    C- 0/0= 0
    B- 0/0= 0
    A- 0/0= 0
    S- 0/0= 0
    SS- 0/0= 0
    10- 0/0= 0
    100- 0/0= 0
    Guild Bonus- 18.75
    Total Experience: 168.75

On-Going Jobs: Get Rid Of The Pesky Blockade! (C Rank)
    Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Skill: Pandor's Vessel

Post by Segodon 10th July 2017, 5:53 am

Guild: Guildless
    Position: Earth Demonslayer
    Activity: I have been inactive for a time due to school, even though that I'll still be a bit busy it's my intention from now on to write every day again, largely because I've to practice writing in English again. I had a warning that I had to be active between 14th of May and 20th of may, even though last time I posted was around the 8th of may. Which is not that far away from the 14th. This time around I can be more active again, the school year will end in a week and the second year will be less busy so I can be more active again.

I'm working on a social with Gangting, shamefully I do not have magic so I can't really do any jobs. I hope this is sufficient.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t28532-soul-bar-social-open

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why? Well, my character Ganting was built around the Earth Slayer idea. It was Earth Demon Slayer but my position has taken away from me.
    I did have a lot of fun rping the Earth Demon Slayer and would love to do so again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Segodon
    Theme:

Slayer Positions - Page 15 Sig_210

Post by Guest 10th July 2017, 8:15 am

likeaboss756 wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: Just got back into it so ill probably drop in for a while everyday
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Any lightning magic would be great for Blake really but lightning dragon magic makes it all the more grand. The boy's brain moves at a rapid and hyperactive pace just like lightning usually does. Not to mention anything having to do with electricity is right up is alley considering he is a pretty good scientist and inventor. The dragon part of the lightning dragon magic just grants him even more power. Power that in his mind, can be used to help find his parents.

berggeit2 wrote:Guild: Guildless
    Activity: I have been inactive for a time due to school, even though that I'll still be a bit busy it's my intention from now on to write every day again, largely because I've to practice writing in English again. I had a warning that I had to be active between 14th of May and 20th of may, even though last time I posted was around the 8th of may. Which is not that far away from the 14th. This time around I can be more active again, the school year will end in a week and the second year will be less busy so I can be more active again.

I'm working on a social with Gangting, shamefully I do not have magic so I can't really do any jobs. I hope this is sufficient.

Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Why? Well, my character Ganting was built around the Earth Slayer idea. It was Earth Demon Slayer but my position has taken away from me.
    I did have a lot of fun rping the Earth Demon Slayer and would love to do so again.

Approved, both of you! Now send in those 1,000 word roleplay samples on how you obtained and will utilize the magic~
    Grey Masar
    Grey Masar

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : Nightmare
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Goddess Of The Moon
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Post by Grey Masar 11th July 2017, 7:27 pm

Guild: Lamia Scale
    Activity: This is an alt account,so i'll probably be here around every other day at least
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Grey would be happy to have any type of lightning magic,but having Lightning Dragon slayer magic.This would fit in very well as since his parents died while he was a child the Lightning dragon could have took him in,and taken care of him to teach him the arts of Lightning dragon slayer magic.

RP Sample 1139 Word Count:

Last edited by Grey Masar on 19th July 2017, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaito Shiratori
    Kaito Shiratori

Quality Badge Level 1- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito Shiratori 12th July 2017, 8:10 am

Activity: Returning from Hiatus, but usually fairly active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Quite simply put, Morgana wants to be stronger. She wants the power to protect people, to see her guardianship through. As a guardian spirit, it is her duty to protect people, and it is her sole desire to accomplish this goal. Her desire for power to protect people is interesting, and not necessarily the reason most desire power. This in itself would make for quite the interesting thing, seeing somebody who seeks this power not for their own gain, but solely for the sake of protecting others. If it weren't for her own "weakness" Morgana would not desire such power.

Post by Guest 12th July 2017, 8:48 am

Grey Masar wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale
    Activity: This is an alt account,so i'll probably be here around every other day at least
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Grey would be happy to have any type of lightning magic,but having Lightning Dragon slayer magic.This would fit in very well as since his parents died while he was a child the Lightning dragon could have took him in,and taken care of him to teach him the arts of Lightning dragon slayer magic.

Might I ask whose alt you are? (: Approved, but I am awaiting Likeaboss's slayer sample before I make any final decision. He has a week until now to turn it in.

Morgana wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Activity: Returning from Hiatus, but usually fairly active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Quite simply put, Morgana wants to be stronger. She wants the power to protect people, to see her guardianship through. As a guardian spirit, it is her duty to protect people, and it is her sole desire to accomplish this goal. Her desire for power to protect people is interesting, and not necessarily the reason most desire power. This in itself would make for quite the interesting thing, seeing somebody who seeks this power not for their own gain, but solely for the sake of protecting others. If it weren't for her own "weakness" Morgana would not desire such power.

As you are just returning from hiatus, I am denying this for now. Please prove consistent roleplay activity over the course of this week, and apply again at the end of this week. Thanks!

Post by Guest 17th July 2017, 9:48 am

berggeit2 wrote:Guild: Guildless

Approved for Earth Demon Slayer! (: Have fun!

Post by Guest 17th July 2017, 9:53 am

Earth God Slayer is now available.
    Skyaro28
    Skyaro28

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 0

Official Lightning dragon slayer

Post by Skyaro28 20th July 2017, 11:13 pm

Really sorry i am new how do i get this magic since it is availible?

Post by Guest 25th July 2017, 12:47 pm

Grey Masar wrote:Guild: Lamia Scale

I am denying this for now. When applying for slayer, the quality of the sample must be at least of the quality needed to achieve Level 3 Quality Badge. Improve on your roleplay skills, and feel free to apply for slayer in three weeks. (:
    Xiao Jing
    Xiao Jing

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Tan Zheng✝; Damaris Hopes
    Experience : 650

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dì Sì Shùnxù [ 2nd Gen ]
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill: TBA

Post by Xiao Jing 2nd August 2017, 10:39 am

Guild: Black Rose
    Activity: It's been a week since I've come back from my hiatus. Been on fairly enough. ithink
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Xiao Jing was fostered under the care of a capable martial artist during his time in a small village with no known name. The style was made with an aim to disable an enemy as soon as possible, and the ability to conjure lightning between his attacks would weave in perfectly with his manner of fighting. He'd be the type to favor quick, short bursts of attacks over brute force, which should, at the very least, fit in nicely with the magic over-all.

#ff6600 (Jing) ● #ff3300 (Marco) ● #ff9900 (Rory) ● #9933cc (Pet)
    Slayer Positions - Page 15 4912O3Uu_o
    CHARACTER ● MAGIC ● THEME ● BANK

Post by Guest 2nd August 2017, 1:39 pm

Xiao Jing wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Activity: It's been a week since I've come back from my hiatus. Been on fairly enough. ithink
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Xiao Jing was fostered under the care of a capable martial artist during his time in a small village with no known name. The style was made with an aim to disable an enemy as soon as possible, and the ability to conjure lightning between his attacks would weave in perfectly with his manner of fighting. He'd be the type to favor quick, short bursts of attacks over brute force, which should, at the very least, fit in nicely with the magic over-all.

Approved! Gimme that 1,000 word RP sample of how you obtained and will use he magic. (:

Post by Guest 2nd August 2017, 2:49 pm

Earth Dragon Slayer is now available.
    Raizon
    Raizon

Post by Raizon 2nd August 2017, 7:49 pm

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Activity: 5-6 Days out of the week (Due to school starting next week)
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: The reason why I think that my character should have this ability, to be Lightning Dragon Slayer is because I've become accustomed to the rules of this forum. I've hesitated to role play as I didn't want to dive into a forum knowing that I am not able to RP as I do on other forums where I've joined. Not to mention the fact that it seems that no one really wants the position and if it's going to be open. I would really like to apply for it and see if I obtain it. Having a limited position will also increase my activity slightly as I know that I would be looked upon by members of the staff with high expectations to be active. Seeing as I've claimed position of higher ranking. Like Lightning, my character is quick, cunning, and quite random with his attacks. I feel like this ability/magic would fit my character to an extreme point.

Post by Guest 3rd August 2017, 11:15 am

Raizon wrote:Guild: Fairy Tail
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: The reason why I think that my character should have this ability, to be Lightning Dragon Slayer is because I've become accustomed to the rules of this forum. I've hesitated to role play as I didn't want to dive into a forum knowing that I am not able to RP as I do on other forums where I've joined. Not to mention the fact that it seems that no one really wants the position and if it's going to be open. I would really like to apply for it and see if I obtain it. Having a limited position will also increase my activity slightly as I know that I would be looked upon by members of the staff with high expectations to be active. Seeing as I've claimed position of higher ranking. Like Lightning, my character is quick, cunning, and quite random with his attacks. I feel like this ability/magic would fit my character to an extreme point.

Approved! ^o^ Please send me a lovely 1,000 word roleplay sample of how you obtained and will use the magic.

Post by Guest 14th August 2017, 5:00 pm

Slayer Probation is over.

Ice Dragon Slayer, Iron Dragon Slayer, Water Dragon Slayer, Torrent God Slayer, and Sky Demon Slayer are now available.

Post by Guest 14th August 2017, 6:26 pm

Xiao Jing wrote:Guild: Black Rose

After reading both samples Xiao Jing has been granted the position of Lightning Dragon Slayer.
    Congratz~
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 1850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holder Magic: Magitech
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grema Fen 14th August 2017, 6:50 pm

Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: Fairly active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: As a genius inventor Grema is always pushing the boundary that science can go, including with her own body. A third of her body is made out of magitech, magical technology, and she has made these upgrades herself, and that tech is mde out of metal. Her left arm left, and eye is all made of metal, along with a few of her organs. She had a keen knowledge in the areas of metal and its chemical structure, but her curiosity might go too far, resulting in her playing around with what she later finds out to be god slayer larcima. Not that she's all that upset, Grema's got a grudge against the gods and this magic would help her get the answers she wants. She would use this magic well, and will be very confused over the idea she can eat metal.

Also, I have no idea what I want her secondary magic to be other than this :P

Slayer Positions - Page 15 GOuA0G4

Slayer Positions - Page 15 AARluFl

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 14th August 2017, 6:55 pm

Grema Fen wrote:Guild: Black Rose
    Position: Metallic God Slayer
    Activity: Fairly active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: As a genius inventor Grema is always pushing the boundary that science can go, including with her own body. A third of her body is made out of magitech, magical technology, and she has made these upgrades herself, and that tech is mde out of metal. Her left arm left, and eye is all made of metal, along with a few of her organs. She had a keen knowledge in the areas of metal and its chemical structure, but her curiosity might go too far, resulting in her playing around with what she later finds out to be god slayer larcima. Not that she's all that upset, Grema's got a grudge against the gods and this magic would help her get the answers she wants. She would use this magic well, and will be very confused over the idea she can eat metal.

Also, I have no idea what I want her secondary magic to be other than this :P

Approved. Please send in a 1,000 word roleplay sample on how your character obtained and will use the magic. (:

Also note that all 1st Gen Slayer positions here MUST be primary magic; not secondary. If you want a slayer magic for secondary, you must obtain a slayer lacrima. ^^
    Silvanus Argyris
    Silvanus Argyris

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Experience : 350

Post by Silvanus Argyris 16th August 2017, 7:12 am

Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Activity: At lest once a day (tho I have been busy with my out of town aunt visiting and being sick), will become much more active soon (visiting aunt is almost over and the meds are helping cure the sickness).
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Silvanus whole character idea was based around him being a metal based mage so the theme would fit him well. Those he is that of a very normal child at a glance, he is far from it because with the time an training we can become a skilled combat technician and has a large room to grow with his mage so that he can become a strong ranking wizard one day. As for plot wise he grew up for most of his little bit of life with his family but after his brother was taken by someone or something, he only thought was to find him one day and return to his happy family life. But as any child he can never tell what is to happen along the way and to what will happen to himself as well. To find his brother he had to leave those that he called his mother and father be hide. Those it wasn't because he wanted them to be safe but because they were extremely abusive when ever Silvanus's older brother wasn't there. So between the time of him leaving home and joining the guild of Basilisk Fang could be where/when he meet this dragon. While the dragon did see that he was only that of a lost an abused child there was something about him that just laid beneath his skin that called to it.

Slayer Positions - Page 15 BnIh1mZ
    Credit to Mr. Anderson for both Avatar and Signature
    Colors of Roleplay Text:
    Information about Roleplay Character:

Post by Guest 16th August 2017, 8:21 am

Silvanus Argyris wrote:Guild: Basilisk Fang
    Position: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Activity: At lest once a day (tho I have been busy with my out of town aunt visiting and being sick), will become much more active soon (visiting aunt is almost over and the meds are helping cure the sickness).
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Silvanus whole character idea was based around him being a metal based mage so the theme would fit him well. Those he is that of a very normal child at a glance, he is far from it because with the time an training we can become a skilled combat technician and has a large room to grow with his mage so that he can become a strong ranking wizard one day. As for plot wise he grew up for most of his little bit of life with his family but after his brother was taken by someone or something, he only thought was to find him one day and return to his happy family life. But as any child he can never tell what is to happen along the way and to what will happen to himself as well. To find his brother he had to leave those that he called his mother and father be hide. Those it wasn't because he wanted them to be safe but because they were extremely abusive when ever Silvanus's older brother wasn't there. So between the time of him leaving home and joining the guild of Basilisk Fang could be where/when he meet this dragon. While the dragon did see that he was only that of a lost an abused child there was something about him that just laid beneath his skin that called to it.

Approved! Please send me a 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will use the magic. ^^
    Raizon
    Raizon

Post by Raizon 16th August 2017, 10:46 am

Guild: Fairy Tail
    Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: The reason why I think that my character should have this ability, to be Ice Dragon Slayer is because I've become accustomed to the rules of this forum. I've hesitated to role play as I didn't want to dive into a forum knowing that I am not able to RP as I do on other forums where I've joined. Not to mention the fact that it seems that no one really wants the position and if it's going to be open. I would really like to apply for it and see if I obtain it. Having a limited position will also increase my activity slightly as I know that I would be looked upon by members of the staff with high expectations to be active. So this is basically the same thing. Hopefully I'm not negated approval due to being in a race with a previous member.
    Lady Red
    Lady Red

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Experience : 850

Post by Lady Red 17th August 2017, 4:02 pm

Golden Phoenix: What guild is your character in?
    Earth Dragon Slayer: What position do you want?
    D: Character rank?
    I want to be very active:

How active are you?

Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    She is such a nature focused person and prefers to spend as much time outside as possible.  Since she grew up without knowing magic and technology, she has a connection to the earth and  does love roses as her favorite flower and plant.  To add her personality is raw and almost like a wild animal at times which can make sense with a slayer senses and give a particular reason for her enhanced smell or sight.  As a whole, the element fits her well and even furthermore, being a dragon slayer would fit her already existing magic too.  Her lineage involves a dragon already and can explain part why she has a connection to them and was able to find a mentor or convince him to teach her.  I also love really slayers personally, regardless of how popular they are but not I will love the opportunity to be one on this site.  I understand that I am new and you have no way of knowing whether my activity will be good, but I am very interested in this possible opportunity nonetheless >w< They are just so overrated and I have always loved the magic!

Why should you character have this position?

Last edited by Lady Red on 18th August 2017, 9:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kaito Shiratori
    Kaito Shiratori

Quality Badge Level 1- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito Shiratori 18th August 2017, 1:38 pm

Position: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Usually fairly active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Quite simply put, Morgana wants to be stronger. She wants the power to protect people, to see her guardianship through. As a guardian spirit, it is her duty to protect people, and it is her sole desire to accomplish this goal. Her desire for power to protect people is interesting, and not necessarily the reason most desire power. This in itself would make for quite the interesting thing, seeing somebody who seeks this power not for their own gain, but solely for the sake of protecting others. If it weren't for her own "weakness" Morgana would not desire such power. Another thing about this is, Morgana is deeply connected to the earth as a nature spirit herself, and this would only serve to strengthen that natural bond with the earth.

Post by Guest 19th August 2017, 11:59 am

Lady Red wrote:Golden Phoenix: What guild is your character in?
    Earth Dragon Slayer: What position do you want?
    D: Character rank?
    I want to be very active:

How active are you?

Why Should Your Character Should Be....:
    She is such a nature focused person and prefers to spend as much time outside as possible.  Since she grew up without knowing magic and technology, she has a connection to the earth and  does love roses as her favorite flower and plant.  To add her personality is raw and almost like a wild animal at times which can make sense with a slayer senses and give a particular reason for her enhanced smell or sight.  As a whole, the element fits her well and even furthermore, being a dragon slayer would fit her already existing magic too.  Her lineage involves a dragon already and can explain part why she has a connection to them and was able to find a mentor or convince him to teach her.  I also love really slayers personally, regardless of how popular they are but not I will love the opportunity to be one on this site.  I understand that I am new and you have no way of knowing whether my activity will be good, but I am very interested in this possible opportunity nonetheless >w< They are just so overrated and I have always loved the magic!

Why should you character have this position?

Approved! Please PM me a 1,000 word roleplay sample on how you obtained and will use the magic. ^o^

Position: Ice Dragon Slayer
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: The reason why I think that my character should have this ability, to be Ice Dragon Slayer is because I've become accustomed to the rules of this forum. I've hesitated to role play as I didn't want to dive into a forum knowing that I am not able to RP as I do on other forums where I've joined. Not to mention the fact that it seems that no one really wants the position and if it's going to be open. I would really like to apply for it and see if I obtain it. Having a limited position will also increase my activity slightly as I know that I would be looked upon by members of the staff with high expectations to be active. So this is basically the same thing. Hopefully I'm not negated approval due to being in a race with a previous member.

Morgana wrote:Guild: Sabertooth
    Position: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Activity: Usually fairly active
    Why Should Your Character Should Be....: Quite simply put, Morgana wants to be stronger. She wants the power to protect people, to see her guardianship through. As a guardian spirit, it is her duty to protect people, and it is her sole desire to accomplish this goal. Her desire for power to protect people is interesting, and not necessarily the reason most desire power. This in itself would make for quite the interesting thing, seeing somebody who seeks this power not for their own gain, but solely for the sake of protecting others. If it weren't for her own "weakness" Morgana would not desire such power. Another thing about this is, Morgana is deeply connected to the earth as a nature spirit herself, and this would only serve to strengthen that natural bond with the earth.

Hey you two! I have seen little to no roleplay activity since you both last applied for slayer. I will need to see some solid activity before you apply for slayer again. Please apply again in seven days after you have proven some decent roleplay activity.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:47 pm