Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Soul Bar [Social] [Open]

Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Magic: Pandor's Vessel

Public Soul Bar [Social] [Open]

Post by Segodon 4th July 2017, 6:08 am

I need to get some in-character posts with Gangting to get my earth demon slayer position back which has been taken away from me because of my inactivity, school needed my attention quite a lot for a couple of months. This social is about drinking and talking in the Soul Bar, so who is going to drink a pint with Gangting?

Gangting walked into the bar and thought to himself, "So this is the place where the guildless go to?". He went to the bar and ordered a pull of mead. He looked around for a place to sit but decided that he would sit at the bar. He took a tug from his mead and stared to the shelves with liquids. "We didn't have so many drinks back then," mumbled Gangting, thinking of his past. He got back to where everything started to fall apart. "I've been an idiot." Muttered he. He took a sip from his mead and shook his head as if that would release his thought from his haunted past.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Segodon
    Theme:

Soul Bar [Social] [Open]  Sig_210

Public Re: Soul Bar [Social] [Open]

Post by Guest 4th July 2017, 10:03 am

Liam walked into the Soul bar with his friend Ignis,Liam thought to himself "Pretty nice place here".He'd Go To the bar and order a cup of beer.Not much but it was good enough for him,Liam sat next to the brown haired man and Ignis sat beside Liam.Ignis would start pulling Liams sleeve.
    "Need something?" He'd ask Ignis
    "Well uhm.. would you mind if i shared the beer with you..?" Ignis would reply.
    Liam nodded his head for yes,Ignis slowly pulled the cup to her.She pulled it up to her mouth and sipped some of the beer.Her cheeks did slightly gain a bit of color but that was all.But at closer look it seemed Ignis was a dragon girl of some sorts with purple hair which was slightly weird.
    Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Segodon 4th July 2017, 10:45 am

Gangting heard the doors open and close so he took a look at the newcomers. Instead of one person, he saw two people walking towards the bar. He took a short look before looking away. It was a young man and a girl. The young man had blue hair and something blue on his cheek and the girl had purple hair. They took seats next to him at the bar and the young man ordered a beer. Gangting heard the girl speak softly but couldn't hear what she said but she took the beer mug to drink from it. "So that blue on his cheek is a guildmark, my recognisances has gone dull. I should train it again." Thought Gangting. He thought also that he should say something to the newcomers because he started to feel a bit awkward with the few brief looks he gave them but saying nothing. Gangting thought "How do you approach this again?" He was used to alehouses where there were more rough warriors still clad in armour, singing and arm wrestling, but this is a much more decent establishment. It would be sensible to pat him on the back and introducing himself and asking where is from.

Gangting pats his neighbour on his back, a bit too rough, and with a smile, he said: "I'm Gangting and where you from." It sounded better in his head than out loud.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Segodon
    Theme:

Post by Guest 4th July 2017, 11:20 am

Liam looked at the brown haired man,Liam wanted to talk to him but he teally didn't have any coversation starters in mind.Liam didn't see any guildmarks on the brown haired man mahbe he was a guildless mage? Or it could just be that it was covered by his clothing,but guidless mages were being much more common now.Liam would fidget with some of his keys. Until the brown haired man talked to him.
    "Oh uhm.. Hiya,I'm Liam and this is my friend Ignis it's nice to meet you,I'm from Sabertooth if that's what you're trying to ask" Liam would answer the brown haired man as Ignis waved at Gangting.Liam would smile at Gangting.
    Segodon
    Segodon

Character Sheet

Post by Segodon 4th July 2017, 1:47 pm

So he that tattoo belongs to the Sabertooth guild, thought Gangting and then he realised he ask the question wrongly. He wanted to ask where he came from, not where he was from. He decided that it didn't matter. "So you guys passing through or staying in this town for a while? I myself I'm wandering around, looking for jobs nowadays." Said Gangting, he stared a bit said in his mug when he said 'nowadays'. Realising he did, so he took a gulp from his beer and smiled. "And now I'm here." Said he, not knowing what to say else.

Segodon
    Theme:

Post by Guest 5th July 2017, 10:07 am

Liam didn't really know if he answered the question wrong or right based on the mans reaction,but it was fine it seemed."Oh really we're just passing through,we were off to find jobs as well" Liam said in reply to the mans question."So are you in any guild or group?" Ignis walked up to the man smiling at him. "Do you use any magic Gangting?" Ignis would say after walking up to him.Liam took a gulp of his beer,his cheeks did gain a fair amount of color. "So how long have you found about here?" Liam would ask.
    Segodon
    Segodon

Character Sheet

Post by Segodon 5th July 2017, 12:34 pm

"Aah, okay." Said Gangting and then drank the last of his mead. He ordered another one. "I'm a guildless mage, at least, I think that is what it's called in this era?" Said Gangting with a little bit of doubt in his voice, he still wasn't used to this new era. The girl, Ignis stood up and walked to Gangting and asked him a question. "I'm an Earth Demon Slayer, taught by the god Tudigong. Though, eh." Gangting paused for a moment, should he tell them? "I lost my power at the moment, a mortal should know there place and I did not. So Tudigong punished me and now I'm here, in this era." Said Gangting. His thoughtes drifted away for a few moments, thousand years back when he faced the wrath of Tudigong after he had challenged him and turned into stone. He got back to reality when the service girl placed down a mug of mead on the bar. He caught up a question from Liam. "I just got in this town, some mage recommended it to me. Anyway, what magic do you people use? Or are you a swordsmen?" Asked Gangting, look at the scabards.

Segodon
    Theme:

Post by Guest 6th July 2017, 12:53 pm

Liam wondered why people would want to be guildless,as they would be pretty alone with no-one to talk to."Yep they still call them Guildless mages" He smiled at Gangting,Liam was amazed by Gangtings magic and so was Ignis.Ignis did get a bit scared that she would get hurt by him and hid behind Liam.Liam told Ignis it's alright and she sat on another chair. "I wonder how it feels to have learned your magic from a god,it must be a great experience though." Liam told Gangting. "I am a Celestial Spirit Mage,but i've been blessed by nag angel which grants me some special abilities,but yeah i'm kinda a swordsmen as swords are my choice of weapon" Liam said in answer to Gangtings question. "Oh uhm.. I'm a monster girl if that makes any sense... I'm just a girl that can change into different monster girl forms nothing special..." Ignis would say as well.
    Segodon
    Segodon

Character Sheet

Post by Segodon 6th July 2017, 1:45 pm

Ignis retreated back to a seat and Liam told her something that Gangting couldn't hear. Gangting listed to Liam and Ignis as he took a sip from his mead, he started smiling when Liam said that he wondered how it is to be taught by a god. So Gangting replied: "It's was a harsh manner of training but it was a blessing. My village had been attacked by a monstrosity of a demon, we could not defeat it and many more demon attacks appeared after. Our village was cured and... I.. I decided to do something about it. I left the village in search for the power to defeat demons and I found out about this type of magic after a long search and many years. Tudigong trained me to learn the scroll of the Earth Demon Slayer. But I was too late to save my village though, it during my absents it had weakened and fell pray to other tribes. I almost collapse under the thought that If I stayed that I could do something, but Tudigong gave me a new purpose." Liam told Gangting that he was a Celestial Spirit Mage. "Celestial Spirit Magic, wonderfull. A bond between enteties, like the bond between warriors of the same warband. Cherish your Celestial Spirits, you are honoured to be their leader. Angels and special abilities, you say? That makes me curious." Said Gangting and he took a sip from his mug. "Ah, swordfighter. Mind to train with me sometimes ?" Asked Gangting as he laid down his old trusty Jade sword on the bar, the girl behind the bar showed a face of disdain. "I was primarily a melee fighter as well until I got my power." Then it was Ignis turn to tell about her magical powers. "Not special? It's, however, the first time I've heard about it. Fairly, interesting it is." Said Gangting, trying to make sense about for himself. "Pure curiosity, are you two married or something?" Asked Gangting, for a moment he didn't know what else to ask, but he really appreciated the conversation, so he didn't want any silence.

(I haven't thanked you yet for helping me out with this mate, thank you realy realy much! Do you want to do a job with me after I got my magic back?)

Segodon
    Theme:

Post by Guest 6th July 2017, 1:59 pm

Liam was intrigued by the mans story,Ignis ran back to the man and hugged him.Ignis seemed comfortable with the man."I'm so sorry for the loss of your village!They Must've been wonderful people who lived there" Ignis had some watery eyes after hearing the mans story.
    Ignis thought Liam had a horrible life with no parents but the mans story was even sadder.Liam did feel bad for the man,Liam drunk some more of his beer.Liam patted the man on his back. "at least you survived that disaster" Liam said to Gangting. "Special abilities such as being able to heal people without any spirits or even damage people without the use of celestial spirits and much more." Liam would say to Gangting. "I'd love to train with you,you seem very strong as well" "Melee fighting is pretty fun,getting up close but sometimes you do have to get defensive and stay back" Liam would say to answer Gangtings comments. "Oh we're not married that would be a bit awkward for us but yeah..." Liam's face turned a bit red.

(It's no problem,and sure i'd love to do a job with you when you get your magic back)
    Segodon
    Segodon

Character Sheet

Post by Segodon 6th July 2017, 3:06 pm

Gangting was surprised by the hug of Ignis. "Yes, I was devastated by it." Said Gangting to Ignis and to Liam he said: "True and I found others who fled to other tribes or people whom I was able to free from slavery later on." As Gangting thought back to the wars for the Steep Hills.

"Those are handy abilities you have, Liam, I'm sure your spirits would put much more efforts in a fight If their leader is willing to fight for them as well." Said Gangting. "So that is settled! We will train someday!" Said Gangting, a bit too loud as hold up his mug for a toast. "Yes, fighting with swords is indeed a skill. I don't use my sword much nowadays though, my fists are rock hard so a sword is obsolete for me. But I appreciated the skill for sword fighting much more, there is no art in a fist fight." Said Gangting, who laughed at the last part when he thought back to the many fights he had seen in mead halls or in his camps. Gangting couldn't help to laugh for a bit. "Awkward?" He was rather curious why it would be. "So how is the life in guilds? Is it any fun?" Asked Gangting.

Segodon
    Theme:

Post by Guest 6th July 2017, 3:22 pm

"That's so sad that you had to go through all that" Ignis would say to Gangting.Ignis hugged Gangting much tighter.Liam looked at Ignis hugging him."Hey ignis maybe you should stop it might get a bit annoying for him." Liam said to Ignis.Ignis loosened her grip and hugged Liam instead."Hey,Hey i didn't say you could hug me" Ignis tightened her hug on him. Liam just ignored Ignis. "Yep being blessed by an angel has its perks" Liam pulled out a white key. "This was the first key i ever got" Liam told Gangting as Liam listened to Gangting about sword fighting. "Awkward, because when i first met Ignis she told me i was her master of some sorts so that should have some rules about love or something but yeah" Liam would say to Gangting as he sipped some of his beer. "Being in a guild is pretty fun,lots of people in guilds usually too."
    Segodon
    Segodon

Character Sheet

Post by Segodon 7th July 2017, 12:54 am

Ignis tightened her grip around Gangting and Liam told her she probably shouldn't do that, so she hugged Liam instead. That made Gangting laugh. Liam showed a white key to gangting and told it was his first. "What is the spirit of it if I may ask?"Asked Gangting. Liam continued on how he met Ignis and that she sees him as her master. "Hmm maybe, maybe not. Can't you release her from that?" Asked Gangting, he grinned. Thinking he knew how he felt about her. He emptied his mead and ordered another one. He felt hungry so he asked the other "Do you guys want some chicken legs? Treat is on me." Gangting listen to Liam about the guilds "Hmm okay, what is the purpose of a guild? Are they mercenary groups or something?"

Segodon
    Theme:

Post by Guest 7th July 2017, 10:02 am

Liam pulled the white key out again,Ignis let go of Liam for now."Alright i'll summon the spirit for you." Liam held the key out and quietly caled upon the spirit."Open gate of the fox,Vulpena" A lady as tall as Ignis walked out of some fire.And introduced Herself to Gangting."Hello,I am Vulpena as you can see,I am Liams celestial spirit if you didn't know yet,but again Hello~"She had fox ears and a katana,though really the katana was for cosmetic purposes."I don't think i can release Ignis or something i would if i could though so she could be free but for noe she'll be fine with me" Liam said."Chicken legs sound good" Liam said as he smiled."I would like some chicken legs" Ignis told Gangting."A guild is kinda like that" Liam said in reply to Gangtings wuestion about guilds.
    Segodon
    Segodon

Character Sheet

Post by Segodon 7th July 2017, 2:26 pm

Liam summoned the Celestial Spirit and a girl with ears of a fox appeared out of a fire. And she introduced herself to Gangting. Gangting bowed his head to greet and said: "I'm Gangting, I'm honoured to meet a Celestial Spirit. How is it in the Celestial World? I've only heard some stories about it and I'm curious if those stories are true." He heard Liam about Ignis. "Hmm okay, interesting." He was glad to hear that both wanted some chicken as well and thus he ordered some. "May my friends and I have a bucket of Chicken legs?" Asked Gangting to the girl behind the bar. "Hmm, well. I might establish my own guild then, one day." Said Gangting and then he paused for a moment. "I need warriors to retake my seat in Duoshang." "Anyway, shall we sit at a table? Asked Gangting.

Segodon
    Theme:

Post by Guest 10th July 2017, 4:52 pm

Liam smiled at Gangting after summoning the spirit,Vulpena also smiled at Gangting.They seemed to be pretty happy."The Celestial Spirit Realm is a bit hard to describe,all i can say is it's beautiful." Vulpena would say in reply to Gangtings question.Liam was a bit hungry after looking at the chicken."Lets go to a Table" Liam and Ignis said in unison.It was a bit stupid,but they got a good laugh about it.Liam was a bit surprised about the comment Gangting made about making a guild.
    Segodon
    Segodon

Character Sheet

Post by Segodon 11th July 2017, 12:39 pm

"Well, would love to see it now time. I suppose something like that isn't possible." Said Gangting. They walked to a table next the fireplace and took their seats. "I see your suprised?" Said Gangting as he looked at Liam. "Might aswell tell the whole story so things make more sence." Said Gangting as he looked at Liam and Ignis. They may know it Thought he. "Tudigong, the God of Land and Soil gave me the task to unifie the mountain tribes and protect them. I was able to do this and became a king, Tudigong told about an valley shielded by mountians. I had to build my capital there, Duoshang it was called. It was a nice place. The lands where rich and harvest where bountfull." Told Gangting them. "Ah, thank you." Said Gangting to the barmaiden who brought a plate of chickenlegs. Gangting grapped a leg and started to devour it, giving the others time to process the information.

Segodon
    Theme:

Post by Guest 11th July 2017, 5:52 pm

Vulpena,Liam and Ignis sat at a table with Gangting."I think you'd be able to see the Celestial SPirit Realm one day,you seem worthy of it." Vulpena would say before disappearing back to the Celestial spirit Realm."Aw,she had to leave so early again." Liam said in a bit of a sad tone.Ignis and Liam watched Gangting tell the story of a capital he had made."All these stories are true?!" Ignis said to Gangting
    "They probably are" Liam said in reply to Ignis
    "I wasn't talking to you" Ignis would say to Liam in a annoyed tone of voice.
    Liam grabbed a chicken leg and bit some skin off of it. "this is Good!" Liam would say smiling. "Thanks!"
    Segodon
    Segodon

Character Sheet

Post by Segodon 12th July 2017, 1:49 am

"Ah, I'm not worthy now?" Said Gangting joking with a big smile. "Goodbye, nice to meet you."

"Well, yes. Have you never heard of the Kingdom of Duoshang?" Asked Gangting him, he laughed modestly about Ignis confusion. "Yes the chicken is great!" bellowed Gangting.

"My kingdom got under attack by demons, they are drawn to peaceful places and they were drawn to me. I was the challenge to them. We drove them off, time and time again. Eventually, I decided to invade the regions where these demons lurked. The more I fought, the more power I gained, the darker my mind turned. This was the cost of my power. The more violence I used gained the demon, that gives me power, inside me more power and therefore I lost control over myself. At one point I turned completely mad and declared myself a god, a god-king. I had all the statue's of Tudigong and the other destroyed and replaced by me. Tudigong wraith would follow." said Gangting, with sadness in his voice. I wasn't my self Was his thought.

Segodon
    Theme:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:54 am