Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Reunion at a cosplay cafe

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Reunion at a cosplay cafe Empty Reunion at a cosplay cafe

Post by Aayla 30th October 2014, 6:25 pm

job information:

Aayla walked into the cosplay cafe slowly. She wanted to slowly bring herself back to doing jobs while she was healing, and this seemed like it could be the best way for her to get out of bed and working without over-doing it. When she walked into the little cafe she couldn't help but smile at the warm atmosphere. Absolutely everything here was adorable! from the litle tea cups, to the bows in the waitresses hair... It was such a cutesy place to be... she really missed the simplicity of such a place....

She walked up to the kindly looking man behind the bar and bowed her head politely, her long blue hair falling disheveled over her shoulder.

"Hello sir... my name is Aayla Mizune, I am from Sabertooth... I am here about the help add you posted?"
    She asked the man who beamed down brightly at the girl, welcoming her and ushering her to a back room where he picked out her uniform of the day, a cute baby blue maids outfit that matched both her hair, and the style of the other waitresses.
    Reunion at a cosplay cafe Large

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Reunion at a cosplay cafe Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Reunion at a cosplay cafe Empty Re: Reunion at a cosplay cafe

Post by Chloe Harken 30th October 2014, 6:38 pm

Chloe smiled as she entered the cafe of the building. She had been sick for very long and it was nice to finally be working again. She really grew while she was sick, both in height and maturity in her body. She was still the same Chloe inside though and walked into the building shy and starting to hide as she made her way to the counter to take the job. "Hello sir... Im Chloe of Fairy Tail" she said looking up at the man. Chloe smiled when she saw all the outfits and once the man left, prompty changed into a cute blue and white maids outfit similar to the other waitresses with added bunny ears and tail. She smiled but but on a curious look as one of the waitresses looked strangely familiar.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Reunion at a cosplay cafe XgUWmH8
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 30th October 2014, 7:03 pm

Aayla was attempting to tie her hair up into into pig tails, having trouble raising her arms high enough though to tie the elastics.

"Ow... ow ow ow..."
    She whined as she finally gave up and let her hair fall over her shoulders in waves, almost looking as if there was water flowing over her shoulders. She threw her elastic on the floor before gently sitting back into one of the chairs against the back wall. She winced and finally sighed when she sat down, looking up as she heard one of the other girls changing. Her face went red as she looked down into her lap.

"I... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be so loud... I'm sorry I'm still recovering from... well... something else..."
    She said gently, staring down at her hands, and planning to do just that until the waitress left. Sh didn't recognize Chloe at all... the girl looked so different than she did the last time. She didn't look like she was her age, she looked a few years older than her.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 30th October 2014, 7:07 pm

Chloe smiled when she had finally got herself dressed and walked over to another girl. She definitely seemed shy, like herself and wanted to help as best she could. She grabbed the elastic and started putting Aayla's hair up. She absolutely loved the girls hair. It flowed so nice, kind of like water, and Chloe would know considering her magic was completely based around water. The hair actually reminded her of an old friend that she had before she got sick. "You only needed to ask. My name's Chloe by the way, whats yours?" she said not recognizing that this girl was a great friend of hers at some point, meanwhile the manager of the resturant called into the changing room for Chloe and Aayla to get to work, "Whoops, looks like its time to go, wanna help me out, I am new to this whole thing" she said blushing.

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 30th October 2014, 7:16 pm

The redness in her cheeks deepened as the girl came over and did her hair up for her, tying them up into ponytails and letting them still cascade down her shoulders. She muttered a quick thank you when the girl introduced herself.

"Chloe?"
    She asked suddenly, looking up sharply and wincing as she did so, bringing her hand up to her ribs as if applying pressure would stop that sudden twinge of pain.

"My name is Aayla... I... kind of feel like I've seen you before... but... it couldn't be, I had a friend with the same name and... and she... well I dont know... she stopped talking to me and I... ow... I couldn't reach her... I'm sorry im... kind of new to this too... I can't say I'... I'll be much better... I thought of taking an easier job to g... get out of bed recovering for a bit..."
    She stated, slowly pushing herself up to her feet when the manager came back looking for them.

"I am sorry to ask... but I... i would appreciate it... if you could help me tonight..."
    She stated gently, still not fully comprehending who was standing right in front of her. Sure a few months had passed... but there's no way one person would change so much in that amount of time.

Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chloe Harken 30th October 2014, 7:27 pm

Chloe smiled as she did the girls hair but then realized something suddenly which caused her to bring the girl into a hug. "Onee-san!" she said smiling and tearing slightly as she hugged this girl in the cafe, realizing that it was Aayla, the Aayla, water dragon slayer and good friend of hers from Sabertooth. She smiled and kept the girl close. She changed so much that she didnt even recognize her, which surprised Chloe. Chloe looked concerned when the girl was talking and moving strange so she said, "Are you okay?" as she stopped hugging her, still extremely happy to see her though. Chloe hoped that the people in the store wouldnt be weirded out by their exchanged but they were already dressed as bunny maids so it already was weird. Chloe hoped dearly that this was indeed the true Aayla or else she would be in for a weird conversation in a weird outfit in a weird place.

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 30th October 2014, 7:36 pm

"ow ow ow careful..."
    She whimpered as the girl suddenly came crashing against her. Judging by her reaction and the tears, it became obvious that the girl she had accidentally run into was the Chloe she knew... the one she had lost contact with some months ago and hadn't been able to find. She hugged the other mage gently, but then carefully pushed her away from her body enough that it wasn't stinging.

"I'm fine... just a few recovering ribs and... well stuff. I got into a fight and lost but... im surviving."
    She said with a bright smile as she reached over and took Chloe's arm into her own for support, carefully guiding her out of the back room and to the front while they chatted away.

"Where did you disappear too? I was so worried... I couldn't find you at all... even the lacrima we have wasn't working..."
    Sh asked worriedly, gently increasing her grip on the other girl as the manager came over to give them their instructions.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:19 am