Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Thordur's sword [Ready]

Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 90
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Empty vacuums of space
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Update Thordur's sword [Ready]

Post by Hodor 5th September 2014, 9:54 am

Name: Flipping Tripman
    Type: Sword
    Description:
    Picture:
    The guard of the blade is iron coated with Goldenish yellowy colour. Dealing D ranked damage scaling with the player up to a maximum of S rank, The Width of the blade is around 1,9 Centimeters. The length of the weapon itself is around 125 Centimeters While the weight of it altogether is around 2 kilograms,
    Also the weapon has a will of it's own and may often talk to the wielder, The weapon can be funny at times but can also be extremely annoying.
    Strengths:

• Using the sword can be very hard but is very rewarding as it grows with the user (basically just a referance to the damage scaling from D to S)
    • The weapon is itself quite intelligent so it may point out some things the wielder hasn't noticed yet thus helping with something like a job or something similar to that.
    • Since the blade is very light,  weighing around 2 kilograms it makes it very easy to Swing with while still dealing quite the damage
    • The blade itself can be used as a redirecter for one of Thordurs passive abilities causing it to deal Water damage or be lengthened.

Weaknesses:
    • Since the weapon is wielded by a Water mage, it has the same weaknesses as the Water element so it is quite weak against cold-based magic.
    • The User is not able to Stab with the sword unless it is somehow upgraded at a later form.
    • The Sword itself Is a two-handed weapon so it requires two hands.
    • The weapon has no abilities so far since the weapon has not evolved (again a referance to the user damage scaling)
    • Whenever sharpening the weapon he can only touch it with one hand otherwise it will become blunt
    • The metal is mixed with martensite so it gives off a clean shape, but can be hard to sharpen thus making the sword, after heavy use not very sharp.

Abilities:

• When combined with the "Water Dragons keen Edge." it nullifies any fire spells cast at the wielder, However if he wants to do that, he has to slice through the spells.
    • The sword deals double damage against fire mages and Earth mages, however the damage can not exceed 2 ranks above the wielder.

Last edited by Hodor on 31st December 2014, 9:02 am; edited 15 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hear...
    My victim's screams as they feed my insanity.
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Update Re: Thordur's sword [Ready]

Post by Kihia 5th September 2014, 2:34 pm

All needed edits will be in blue, but there are some General things that have to be covered before hand,
    First off, this weapon will do your rank in physical damage until you hit S rank(that is where it will cap), I can allow the first form to deal half a D rank grade worth of physical damage per strike and let the second deal full D rank in physical damagedamage(these scale with your rank of course),

Secondly, We require three strengths minumum and one more weaknesses than strengths on apps,(so a bare minimum of 3 strs and 4 weaknesses), that is all for the general look over,

Your Weapon:
    after you finished editing, bump the thread and I will get back to it,

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thordur's sword [Ready] Kihisi10
    Thordur's sword [Ready] 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 5th September 2014, 3:13 pm

bump

I hear...
    I see...
    The victim as they lie on the table, staining their clothes and hair in a cardinal pool of blood.
    I taste...
    The rush of insanity as it holds me in its relentless grasp and pushes me to cut my victim's flesh till they cease their screaming.
    I smell...
    The smoldering of the blood that slowly bakes and dries in the intense lights overhead.
    I feel...
    Like this one victim will be enough, and I must continue to kill to feed this blood lust welling up inside of me.
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 5th September 2014, 3:49 pm

Your WeaponV2:
    After you finish this edits bump the thread again, and I will take another look

Themes:
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 5th September 2014, 4:14 pm

Bump, Hope you like my table.

I hear...
    I see...
    I taste...
    I smell...
    I feel...
    Kari
    Kari

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Mentor : Hakurou

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spectral Make
    Second Skill: Ice Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Kari 5th September 2014, 5:19 pm

Since Kihia is having a hard time getting things across to you, ill be stepping in.
    Now, first and foremost. While this is a Artifact weapon, You are still D rank. Legendary and artifact items Scale with the user, meaning they get stronger with each rank of the mage.
    At this point, your D rank, so the artifact is just mainly more durable with a few stronger abilities. Lets proceed.

Read this...

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5780-weapons-items-pet-rules-information

An Artifact Weapon can block up to A rank spells only.

dordur wrote:Name: the twin blades called Elgslur
    Type: Scythe
    Description:
    The first form is a dual scythes dealing half a D-rank slashing damage for each blade
    First form:
    Weight
    the weight of the scythes as a whole is about total 2 kilograms each of them weighing 1 kilgram each
    Length
    For each scythe the snath of is around half a Meter in length While the blade is around 40-45 Centimeters
    Width
    For each scythe the snath is around 0,9 centimeter and the blade is quite hard to measure

The second form is: a normal looking scythe twice as powerful and deals D rank damage
    Second form:
    Weight
    the weight of the scythe as a whole is about 3 kilograms
    Length
    The snath of is around 2 Meters in length While the blade is around 65-70 Centimeters
    Width
    The snath is around 1,1 centimeter and the blade is quite hard to measure

Strengths:
    First form:

• Elgslur is Sharp enough to cut most metal with ease.
    • Elgslur also has the ability to block spells Only up to A Rank
    • 5% strength Increase: This weapon increases the Strength of the user by 5% increasing by 5% for every two ranks achieved.Uhhhhhh No. This isn't even an active or passive ability. Give me a good explanation and put it in your ability if so.

Second form

• Elgslur is very light.
      • can cut through almost every single metal with perhaps complete certaintyNot if that metal was coming from a spell.. especially if that spell was from a mage of S rank.
      • 10% strength Increase: This weapon increases the  Strength of the user by 10%
        Increasing by 10% for every two ranks achieved.Once again.. Noo....

Weaknesses:

First form:

• Lacks the ability to block Physical attacks,
      • when combined with electricity, it becomes unstabling and may fluctate in the airI don't understand how this is a weakness. This is more of a description of something that happens. Its Neutral. Try again.
      • Takes time to repair itself No weapon can repair itself unless that was the active ability. Which it isn't for you
      • Lacks durability, breaking after blocking around 3 spells scaling with the user, becoming unusable for 1 posts then automatically starts repairing itself which lasts for 4 posts more, The weapon becoming usable again partly dealing one rank lower then the normal D-rank. Can't repair itself, can block up to A rank

Second form:

• Can not be combined with the lightning chain spell.
      • Whenever and if it is combined with the lighting chainspell it will dispell it (the lightning chain spell that is)This pretty much is the SAME EXACT THING AS THE ABOVE ONE!
      • Lacks the ability to block Physical attacks twice as muchSeriously?? -.- so what, the attacks phase through it?
      • Lacks durability, breaking after blocking around 3 spells of scaling with the user reverting back into the original form.I understand it reverting back to normal after blocking, but keep in mind it can block up to A rank.

Abilities:

Activated abilities
      Activated abilities
      Name:Upgrade
      Type: Lightning
      Description: When the user wills it, Elgslar will pump adrenaline into the user through a needle that the user stabs into one of his limbs rolling a normal dice with the after effects, doubling the users damage output with melee attacks Increasing the damage damage by 1 rank scaling with the rank, The duration of the spell is maximum 3 posts and the user has to keep the needle inside for the duration of the spell, If the Needle is taken out, the spell will start wearing off and will have worn off after 2 posts if the needle is taken out in the process but 3 posts if it is taken out after the duration of the spell
      Strengths:

• When this is activated it also increases the speed of the user by 2 m/s due to adrenalin rush
      • The after effects are only for looks and thus can not increase anything related to fighting
      • Doubles the output of the user when activated

Weaknesses:

• the user Becomes tired after the adrenalin rush is over
      • after about an hour (2-3 posts), the rush will have worn off and the user can not cast any spells untill after 10 minutes due to him bieng over exhausted
      • Can also have a negative aftereffect such as a limb not working, (will roll on it)
      • Everytime  the spell is used it takes around 10% of the mp/mana the user has for each two post this Upgraded scythe is used.

after effect table:
      1-The user has become lame.
      2-The user becomes high from the adrenalin rush ending every sentance with the word "-fly"
      3-Nothing happens
      4-The users ears become extremely pointy
      5-The hate is real, the user gets a mosquito bite
      6-Bad luck, Roll again

The only thing i should say to you about this ability, is that Adrenaline and what not, don't exist in Fiore.

Activated abilities
      Name:Morph
      Type: Lightning
      Description: When the uses wants to do this, He Joins the scythes together ultimately morphing them together with the power of the scythe, creating the second form.
      Strengths:
    • is quite powerful as a melee weapon
    • Doubles the durability of the scythesthe durability wont change between forms. can only block up to A rank spells
    • Triples the Strength of the user when activated (basically makes the No. And i should not have to tell you why at this point. No strength increases.
      Weaknesses:

• after breaking the weapon (as mentioned earlier) The dual scythes Are you just not finishing your sentences???
      • Sometimes the weapon forces the owner to finish his sentence with the word "-quadro"HOW IS THAT A WEAKNESS??
      • the weapon can be a heavy burden when activatedPhysically? Mentally? Does it talk to him? Cause you stated above in a strength that the scythe was light
      • Everytime  the spell is used it takes around 30% of the mp/mana the user has for each two post this Upgraded scythe is used.

Uhhhhh duration or cooldown for abilities???

C H A R A C T E R ||| M A G I C ||| T H E M E ||| B A T T L E   T H E M E |||B A N K

Thordur's sword [Ready] 0dsc51s_zps85ba2000
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 5th September 2014, 6:07 pm

Bump finished

I hear...
    I see...
    I taste...
    I smell...
    I feel...
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 6th September 2014, 2:26 pm

Thordur's sword [Ready] Approv10

Themes:
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 25th December 2014, 7:27 am

Unapproved for balancing

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 25th December 2014, 7:30 am

Hodor wrote:Name: Flexaburl
    Type: Sword
    Description:
    Picture:
    The guard of the blade is iron coated with Goldenish yellowy colour While the blade itself has spikes coming from behind it, The grip of the sword Is black leather with red dots. Dealing D ranked damage scaling with the player up to a maximum of S rank, The Width of the blade is around 1,9 Centimeters and the spikes are around 0,5 centimeters, The length of the weapon itself is around 109 Centimeters While the weight of it altogether is around 1,5kilograms,
    Also the weapon has a will of it's own and may often talk to the wielder, The weapon can be funny at times but can also be extremely annoying.
    Strengths:

• Using the sword can be very hard but is very rewarding as it grows with the user (basically just a referance to the damage scaling from D to S)
    • The weapon is itself quite intelligent so it may point out some things the wielder hasn't noticed yet thus helping with something like a job or something similar to that.
    • Since the blade is very light,  weighing around 1,5 kilograms it makes it very easy to Swing with while still dealing quite the damage
    • The blade itself can be used as a redirecter for one of Thordurs passive abilities causing it to deal burn damage when an opponent is struck with the sword

Weaknesses:
    • Since the weapon is wielded by a lightning mage, it has the same weaknesses as the lightning element so it is quite weak against Water/earth magic.
    • The User is not able to Stab with the sword unless it is somehow upgraded at a later form.
    • The Sword itself Is a one-handed weapon, making the user not able to use spells that require both hands.
    • The weapon has no abilities so far since the weapon has not evolved (again a referance to the user damage scaling)
    • Whenever using His passive ability, the weapon can only be touched by one hand unless Thordur himself wants to get burned (a referance to the burn effect)
    • The metal is mixed with martensite so it gives off a clean shape, but can be hard to sharpen thus making the sword, after heavy use not very sharp.

Abilities:

Burn: Lightning can get past 1000 V which is the burning point for skin, flesh, and other Insulators. If this is used on another player, the Lightning can scorch the user which will cause some extra damage. Keep in mind that this only applies to mages of User Rank or Below.
    Burn Damage is PER ATTACK!!, not per post.
    Burn Damage Chart:

• D Rank: 1 D rank

• C Rank: 1 C(1 D) Rank

• B Rank: 1 C & 1/2 D Rank(1 C)

• A Rank: 1 B rank & 1/2 C Rank(1 B)

• S Rank & H Rank: 2 A rank(1 A)
      (This needs a cool Down and duration. Duration will be Short & CD will be Large) 

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 26th December 2014, 6:48 am

Bump, Completed.

I hear...
    I see...
    I taste...
    I smell...
    I feel...
    Hodor
    Hodor

VIP- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hodor 30th December 2014, 3:12 pm

BUMP treefixer!

I hear...
    I see...
    I taste...
    I smell...
    I feel...
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 16th December 2017, 5:15 pm

Thordur's sword [Ready] XEibTrW

Thordur's sword [Ready] Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Thordur's sword [Ready] H6NcPbM Thordur's sword [Ready] H6NcPbM Thordur's sword [Ready] H6NcPbM Thordur's sword [Ready] H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 8:57 pm