Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked]

Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Loros the Ice Demon/ Gideon Faust
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Endless Hunger Magic
    Third Skill:

King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked] Empty King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked]

Post by Faust 23rd January 2014, 10:30 am

The King's Earring:

Sword of False Truths:

Last edited by Faust on 6th February 2014, 8:18 am; edited 28 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked] Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Total Experience: 750
    Experienced needed for next rank: 3000
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked] Empty Re: King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked]

Post by Rosetta Crawford 23rd January 2014, 1:32 pm

Faust wrote:Name: The Frozen King’s Gem
    Type: Magical Artifact Item: Earring
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Strengths:
    - Small and easy to conceal
    - Gives a 100% magic increase
    - Boost Ice Spells used by the wearer to the next rank in power naturally
    Weaknesses:
    - Causes fire magic to deal an extra rank in damage to users wearing this magic
    - once destroyed can no longer be used in that thread
    - is bound to the caster, he can never remove the earring causing him to always be extremely weak to fire.
    - Will only be able to effect spells up to S rank, H rank spells will only be given ½ a boost to their power.
    Abilities:
    This magical earring is said to have the power to increase the power of all ice/snow based spells that the wielder cast. The power of these spells are doubled their normal power and use causing them to be the rank above what they currently are. No. You are not doubling your power as a passive. That is just...insane. Maybe it gives you an increased magic pool or a slight increase in magic power say 5% per rank till B then 10% (so at B you'd get a 15% boost and at S like...35% and at H you could have 50%). Other than the fire weakness this has no real downside which seems insnae

Name: The Mad Lord’s Gem
    Type: Magical Artifact Item: Earring
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Strengths:
    - Small and easy to conceal
    - Gives a 100% magic increase
    - Stabilizes the mind of the wearer allowing them to no longer have to consentrate when using magic
    - Keeps them from going into fits of rage from maddening effects from the magic
    - Adds extra draining aspect to magics that already have the power to do so
    Weaknesses:
    - Causes the user to have a naturally weakness to unholy magic, this will cause those spells from that element to deal double damage to the caster if they are struck
    - Only magic that already has a draining based aspect will get the extra power to drain
    - once destroyed can no longer be used in that thread
    - is bound to the caster, he can never remove the earring causing him to always be extremely weak to unholy magic.
    - All spells boosted by this magic will have an extra 1 post cooldown added, for every rank the spell is above D will add an extra 1 post.
    Abilities:
    This magical earring is said to be used by a lord that fell into darkness. A mighty wizard fashioned this earring for him so that he could clear his mind and escape from the unholy magic that clung to him. The earring now calms the mind of the person that wears in causing them to no longer have to focus all the time to do magic. This also will cause all spells that have a magic draining factor to deal additional draining by 5% + additional 5 for every rank the user is above D. This I like. It seems fair

Artifact items get two abilities equal to the user's rank. For armor you get two passive effects, for weapons two active effects. I'm treating this as armor as I don't have anything else to compare it too. So...you can have another passive effect on each. Just try to make them fair and not OP.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked] Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked] Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked] Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)
    Faust
    Faust

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked] Empty Re: King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked]

Post by Faust 23rd January 2014, 1:33 pm

Heero told me that that was alllowed

King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked] Faust1_by_gramcrackers-d75cx2d
    Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 24th January 2014, 1:07 pm

Bumping. 1st one now has 3 x the weaknesses as strengths and the second has bout double

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 24th January 2014, 11:56 pm

~Approved, (Artifacts are indeed capable of granting a 100% boost to Spellpower).

× Bio
    × Magic

King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked] Rose

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 26th January 2014, 6:52 pm

Unapproved

Though artifacts are capable of doing this, they need full rank in order to be obtained. Versly you state a 50% increase to your magic. To double to 100% for one item as an ability will not be allowed due to the total combination equaling 150%.

You need a verbal description of the two pieces as you used the same picture for both. Neither make sense and need a full detailed description of the item typed down underneath the two spoilers.

Incombination, the mad kings rings with the other give a total of 125% at S rank for Drain spells; this will not be accepted. Periodly the drain is to stay permanetly at 5% additional damage. Anymore and I will request you remove the ability completely.

For your ring to disable the side effects of your secondary magic is also not allowed. Granted it can reduce the amount of strain, you STILL must have to deal with the side effect. Without the side effect, your passive would then need to be significantly nerfed within its entirety of power. If the ring is going to neutralize the side effects it must also neutralize the bonuses.

Heero if I wanted your two cents I would have asked for it. Thank you for trying to defend them but they are more than able to defend themselves.

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 26th January 2014, 7:46 pm

Then I would like the $10 added back to my account that I have donated since I only donated after I was told this would be allowed.

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 26th January 2014, 7:50 pm

Faust wrote:Then I would like the $10 added back to my account that I have donated since I only donated after I was told this would be allowed.
    Currently hold on as us mods go over what is wrong with the application due to some minor complaints; I am aiming for minor adjustments we will allow this but please do hold on for a moment while we discuss which ones are appropriate.

Coming back to you this is what Heero and I have concluded on how this should be handled.

Your two individual earings idea is to be scraped. Instead, you are to gain both bonuses from each earing (Still only one rank of damage increase). If you take 2 A rank damage to your head, one earing will break. 1 S and they are both gone. This is a form of punishment for giving you 2 items in 1 set. What i mean by punishment, is that it will force you to think on your feet instead of having a rely on plan. Your second earing is to be scrapped completely in every form of its details, and made to be a replica of the first. That way, if you lose 1 earing you are down to 50% instead of 100% magic increase.

The reason we chose this, is because without completely revamping your second earing, it loses almost all strengths. If you wish to compensate for the loss, you may add additional effects, and or additional strengths. In tern though, you are adding the weaknesses that have been provided to you.

We are sorry if this upsets you; and hope you are willing to work with us on this as we get your item set balanced. This way, it also allows you to keep the picture for your earings without their being confusion.

Last edited by NightDrivenEn7 on 26th January 2014, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 26th January 2014, 7:52 pm

Also the draining factor isn't increased by 100% as you state. It only adds 5% extra to draining for every ranked bing my D ranks increase by 5, c by 10, B 15, so on and so forth like the items says.  Where you get that it has the 100% baffles me. Also if you want people to realize that artifacts can't get this 100% magic boost right off the bat I suggest that you add that in the rules along with adding in they can't help rid of your negative effects to your magic instead of just throwing them out there.

The ice one only makes a spell 1 rank higher not adding on 150% as you said I inly did 50% increase since that's what heero told me to put.

As for them looking alike they are both a single earing looking alike. It's hard fining earrings that arnt too flashy or girly but still interesting.

My two cents on the matter is honestly make better laid out rules for pets and items since I'm now having to redo two applications after the fact that they have been approved. It's not fair and very annoying that one mod says yes then another no when there is no real rules saying why it's a no or what I can do with these things.

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 29th January 2014, 12:57 am

Items redone completely and changed for new ones. Ready to be checked

Note: Left both items aas will rank up with user until S rank (since S is mx for artifacts) so that I do not have to keep dragging them out to edit. Please dont make me just add a stupid rank to it when a person can easily look at my own and see what it is.

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 29th January 2014, 6:01 pm

Zeno has started to review and will finish once the new rules are out sooo this is on hold.

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 30th January 2014, 11:01 pm

Okay bumping for Zeno to check!

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 6th February 2014, 7:09 am

Well I guess Zeno is busy o.o sooooo bumping for review by any mod I guess o.o

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 6th February 2014, 8:04 am

The King's Earring - Approvable. I like it.

The Sword of False Truths - I feel that S-rank damage at maximum for a simple non-magical sword attack is a little too great, even for an Artifact Weapon. I would not be able to understand how the sword is even able to maintain its integrity like that. I would accept A-rank damage for normal sword strikes. Other than that, everything else seems approvable.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Faust
    Faust

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Faust 6th February 2014, 8:19 am

Edited the swords damage! Thanks for such a quick check!

Character Profile
    Ice Demon Slayer Magic
    Endless Hunger Magic
    Bank Account

Faust's Themes:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 6th February 2014, 8:23 am

King's Earring and Sword of False Truths Artifacts [Done Ready to be checked] Approv10

Theme:
    Current Jobs:

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 3:51 pm