Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Strange Vulcans

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans Empty Strange Vulcans

Post by Aayla 5th August 2014, 12:46 pm

Job Info:

Aayla stood once more in front of the job request board. Every day, the young dragon slayer grew more and more confident, she grew stronger thanks to her training with Hydrianna and the support from her new family, Sabertooth. Most days, you could find Aayla with a smile on her face instead of the the teary eyed girl that had arrived at the guild. Things were finally turning around for Aayla, and she couldn't be happier with what she was doing now.

"Ok... need another job... hmm... I think I"ll leave that one to the adults... I don't think i'm ready for that... what about..."
    She trailed her hand along the request board until her finger stopped one one entitled "Strange vulcans". She pulled the flier from the board and began to read it over, slowly, as she still hadn't gotten the hang of reading very well. The job seemed straight forward though... there were more Vulcans in the spooky forest right by Magnolia that were causing trouble. She was really starting to dislike those creatures.

She thought about going to Cirven and Kiersa, asking them for help on their mission but paused as she decided to have a look around the guild hall instead. Maybe she should try doing a mission with someone else? She shouldn't seclude herself to just one group of people... the whole guild was her family right? So... might as well start trying to make new friends... this was going to be embarassing. She walked up to one of the Wizards standing about the guild hall, her face flushing as she approached Skye.

"Uh... uhm excuse me...I'm sorry to bother you... uhm... my name is... i'm Aayla... Aayla Mizune... I was wondering if... if youwould be interested in uhm... doing a... a job with me?"
    She stuttered, her face turning even more red as she silently cursed herself. She still had a lot of problems approaching new people... she didn't want to start trusting strangers, knowing that might bite her in the butt one day... but for now... she was with her guildmates... so it was okay right?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Strange Vulcans Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Guild : Eclipse Soul.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 406.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic.
    Second Skill: N/A.
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcans Empty Re: Strange Vulcans

Post by Skye Earthe 5th August 2014, 1:02 pm

Skye had barely spent any time at the guildhall lately, be it running into new people or just doing jobs on his own he decided that a little bit of change wouldn't hurt. Skye was sitting at a table near the request board, his eyes scanning the board for any decent jobs, but he stopped once he realised he was too far to actually be able to read anything written on the job requests. With a little bit of an embarrassed look on his face, he pulled out his keys, all secure on a metal loop. He went through them one by one smiling at each one of them, remembering the memories Skye shared with them individually. However there was one key that Skye smiled at for a different reason. This was another silver key he had obtained, one of Cygnus the Swan. After spending his time in Rose Garden and having gone through what he did there, he figured picking up one of the keys from the shop wouldn't hurt, and all that was left for him to do know was make a contract with her so they could begin their new friendship together. He didn't want to do it in the guildhall, however. He would feel too awkward and eyes would definitely be on him, which was something he didn't need.

His thoughts were gently interrupted by a soft voice coming from behind him, causing him to turn around to see that it was a blue-haired girl, much shorter then himself. She seemed nervous and she introduced herself with a shaking voice, but Skye just gave her a friendly smile, extending out his arm. "Hey, I'm Skye! No need to be shy, Aayla!" She wanted to do a job with him and seeing as all Skye was doing was thinking about what he had already done that made him so happy, he figured why not. This would give him the perfect chance to make a contract with Cygnus as well. "And of course, let's do it! What's it about?" He knew this girl wouldn't throw a terribly hard job at him, since they had only just met. She was probably trying to do the same thing Skye probably should have been doing; that being finding new partners and friends in Sabertooth. Looks like he had luck on his side this time!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Strange Vulcans IuA7obQ
    "You put up with me for this long, now nothing's impossible!"  
    Strange Vulcans 5tzZqog
    Strange Vulcans GDYJV4b

Magic. -- Character. -- History.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 5th August 2014, 1:09 pm

She gently took his hand when it was offered, shaking it politely before smiling softly. At least this guy was really nice so far, not like the last two strangers she had met... the two Rune knights attitudes had nearly made her revert to a babling idiot.

Aayla was knd of suprised when he accepted her offer before even hearing what the job was about. She kind of felt bad all of a sudden, wishing she had picked something that might hve involved a little bit less fighting... but she just found that she felt so much more alive when she was using her magic in any combination possible... much more alive when she was fighting.

"Uhm... well I hope it's not too difficult... it's a C ranked job... Vulcans are bothering and stealing from some people in Magnolia... so they want us to... well to take care of them..."
    She stated as she handed the flyer over to sky to read over before he accepted without knowing a thing.

"Oh... uhm and another thing... I've got a partner for the job already... She's a really big Sea Serpent... you might have seen her around the guild hall... I hope you're not... well afraid of her.."
    She said shyly, talking about Zinnath who was no doubt having a nap again on the roof.

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 5th August 2014, 10:40 pm

Skye was genuinely pleased that someone had approached him to offer him a job. It didn't seem that people other than Skye really enjoyed bugging strangers and getting to know them for no real reason other then for fun. Skye listened to Aayla briefly tell him about the mission before handing him the flyer. He looked over it quickly, scanning it in a matter of seconds. He didn't really care about the small details, he knew he'd have luck on his side if anything went terribly wrong. These were just a bunch of big monkeys, they shouldn't be a problem.

He stuffed the flyer in his pocket before Aayla started speaking again. "Oh... uhm and another thing... I've got a partner for the job already... She's a really big Sea Serpent... you might have seen her around the guild hall... I hope you're not... well afraid of her.." This caught Skye off guard for a second, although he wouldn't have minded a third mage he would have preferred they'd been with her to help choose the job and introductions. This thoughts were quickly dismissed when she mentioned her partner being a large 'sea serpent' which did nothing other but excite Skye. "Afraid? No way! I'm a Celestial Spirit mage, so things like that don't really phase me, hahaha. The more we got the merrier, right?"

Skye threw on a cheeky smile before actually looking around the guild hall for the serpent. "Hey, we should get going then, right? Someone needs to kick those Vulcans butts!"

Strange Vulcans IuA7obQ
    Strange Vulcans 5tzZqog
    Strange Vulcans GDYJV4b

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 6th August 2014, 9:46 am

Well this was a good start at least, Skye was excited about the job, and not afraid of Zinnath... well not afraid yet. She wasn't quite sure what a Celestial spirit mage was but, she would soon find out! She smiled lightly before asking Skye to follow her outside. Once she was there, she brought her hands up to her lips and let loose a loud whistle.

The Serpent was of course taking a nap on the roof of the guild hall, peeking one eye open as she heard the whistle. She liftd her great head to look down where she spotted Aayla and another human standing there, obviously waiting for her. She tilted her head curiously before slithering her way down the roofs until she arrived on the platform the two were on. She stuck her tongue out, tasting at the air as she went to Aayla's side, keeping her blue eyes on Skye curiously. Though if you could tell a Sea Serpent was surious... well you'd have to be a water mage.

"This is Zinnath. She's been my friend ever since I...I join Sabertooth..."
    She gave the Serpent a quick hug before moving to leap onto the beasts back, extending a hand to offer Skye so that he too could get on and they could begin their mission.

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 6th August 2014, 10:19 am

Skye followed Aayla as she made her way outside, taking one last look at the guild before completely exiting. He was beyond interested in the sea serpent she mentioned, he wanted know if it was large, small, if it looked cool and all that jazz. It was mostly just the little kid in him jumping up and down out of excitement and curiosity. Aayla brought her hands to her lips and let out a whistle, as Skye looked around for where the serpent could be hiding. It wasn't long until he noticed her on the roof, quickly coming to their sides after Aayla's whistle.

The serpent kept it's blue eyes staring at Skye, as Aayla introduced her as Zinnath. She quickly mounted the serpent, extending an arm out for Skye to join her. He honestly wasn't expecting at all for the serpent to be able to fly; he thought was what dragons were, in a sense. But he didn't question it any longer than that. He quickly took Aayla's hand before leaning down and saying to Zinnath. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Zinnath! You look really awesome, you know!" Magnolia wasn't that far from where they were, so he was slightly disappointed he would only get to ride Zinnath for so long, but nonetheless, he was happy. "Let's go!" He yelled out of excitement, waiting to become airborne.

Strange Vulcans IuA7obQ
    Strange Vulcans 5tzZqog
    Strange Vulcans GDYJV4b

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 6th August 2014, 10:45 am

"Ok... hold on tight then..."
    She told skye as magical energy surged through Zinnath's body as wings suddenly pulled away from the Serpents body, snapping out wide on either side of her before Zinnath flew them up and off the edge of the ramp. Aayla couldn't help the gasp that escaped her lips as she leaned forward to cling tightly onto the Serpent again. There was no way she would get used to flying everywhere... they were so high up... so high...

She groaned softly as Zinnath flew through the clouds and flying just below them. She had noted how Aayla felt better when she couldn't see the ground hundreds of miles below them.

The trip to Magnolia was a short with Zinnath as their ride. She flew twice as fast as any ground vehicle could take them, and as a bonus, Aayla didn't get motion sick whn riding Zinnath... she was only terrified of the height they flew at.

"Sorry... dont... mind me..."
    She muttered apologies the entire flight until the two finally landed at the edge of Magnolia's forest where Aayla quickly disembarked and took in a deep breath of air as if she'd been holding it the entire flight there.

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 6th August 2014, 11:32 am

It caught Skye off guard at first, how fast the serpent actually was. Aayla in front of him seemed to be clinging onto Zinnath for her life, groaning nearly as soon as they had taken off. He was a little bit skeptical at first of seeing the ground below them at such great heights, he'd never look down when Columba carried him. However the only thing below them was the white fluff of the clouds, and the air aggressively pushing against the speed of the serpent. He never clung as hard to Zinnath as Aayla did, it seemed that he was getting used to riding her pet better than she had been. It wasn't long until they arrived at the edge of Magnolia's renowned forest, as Aayla scrambled off Zinnath's back as Skye quickly followed.

He took in a deep breathe, both exhilarated from flying at such speeds at such a height, looking to Aayla as she softly apologised for all her groaning. She took in a large breath, which struck Skye curious for a moment. "Hey, just a question. What kind of magic do you use? I figure that'd be important if we're going tow work together, right?" He thought he had told Aayla what kind of magic he used already, but he would surely introduce it again if she didn't remember. He wondered what kind of wizard would have a serpent as a pet. Maybe she was some sort of beast tamer who could easily connect with and summon animals. Who knew.

Strange Vulcans IuA7obQ
    Strange Vulcans 5tzZqog
    Strange Vulcans GDYJV4b

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 6th August 2014, 11:46 am

"O...oh... uhm well, I'm a... I'm a Water Dragon Slayer..."
    She stated, her cheeks going bright red as Zinnath nudged her before taking to the sky again. Their usual routine for any job, was for Zinnath to take the sky while she took the ground. Zinnath's primary rle being to attack any enemies and tak them by surprise. The strategy had worked fairly well until now... with Zinnath either swooping in for the kill, or coming in at high speeds to protect the young slayer.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you...  just... don't tell many people... they tend to... look at me different..."
    She muttered before glancing over to the spooky forest. She had been here on a job once before, but the only thing they had faced then were goblins.. and even then, she wasn't the one to take them down... she had been too scared of her teammates lightning to do anything useful.

She sighed lightly though as she turned back to Skye.

"You ready?... I can already smell a lot of them... they don't smell nice... at all..."
    She stated with a light and shy smile. Her cheeks were still flushed red as she quickly led them into the spooky forest so that she could more easily pinpoint their location.

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th August 2014, 11:46 am

The member 'Aayla' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans NormalMonster
    Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 6th August 2014, 1:36 pm

Skye's face lit up as she explained to him what exactly she was. A water dragon slayer. He had only really met Rin, a tempest demon slayer before, but there was no way he could ever see her magic in the works. But today, he obtained the opportunity to fight alongside one and he was beyond excited now. She quickly apologised for not having mentioned it earlier, but Skye shook his head as though it was nothing, because to him it really wasn't. "Nah, don't worry about it, we're good!" He have her a cheeky laugh with a cheeky smile to try and cheer her up as she sighed, before she asked him if he was ready. It seemed like dragon slayers had a heightened sense of smell, which must be a useful tool on jobs like this.

He quickly took the first steps into the forest, not knowing exactly his reason for taking lead. He paused to let Aayla pass him and lead on with her nose, his hands firm on his loop of keys. "So like, what do they smell like? Monkeys or unhygienic people? I figure they kinda smell like a really bad taco or somethin'. Sorry, am I getting off track?" A rustled bush from behind gave a slight jump scare, but he paused and stared behind him, before getting a face full of monkey foot. It seemed like the first vulcan had appeared, and sent him straight towards Aayla.

Strange Vulcans IuA7obQ
    Strange Vulcans 5tzZqog
    Strange Vulcans GDYJV4b

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 7th August 2014, 9:30 am

"More just like... sweaty wet hair..."
    She stated with a light smile as she moved to take point, sniffing at the air and pausing almost right away as she spun around, ready to push Skye out of the way when the boy was suddenly kicked at her. They were so close that she really didn't have any time to react to the situation, and s Skye came crashing into her, knocking her off her feet with a light shriek of surprise as she landed on her butt, skye still on her.

"I... I'm sorry! I should of known that... that was coming!"
    She quickly apologized but had to look up quickly as the Vulcan came running... more like dancing... towards them, chanting;
    "ou ou ou's, me like girl, ou ou ou kill kill boy!"
    They really were all alike... every single one of them... it was quite annoying... As the large vulcan came dancng towards them, the only thing Aayla could think of doing while Skye was still on her was push her hands to either side of her body.

"Hold your breath... Water lock!"
    She called out as a large bubble suddenly drew up around the pair, protecting as the Vulcan began to hit against it.

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 7th August 2014, 10:47 am

Skye was taken by surprise as hey landed on top of Aayla, muttering apologies as he tried to recover. The dancing vulcan charged towards the two, chanting things about wanting a girl and killing a boy. Before Skye could fully regain his thoughts, he heard Aayla tell him to hold his breath. It took him a moment to realise that she had created a protective bubble of water, shielding the two from the perverted vulcan.

It struck him, as it always did in water, that he could use this chance to summon Cetus for an upper hand in what seemed like a helpless situation. He grabbed the key, slowly but surely, and from within the water summoned the spirit, as the young half-man half-shark appeared in a glittering yellow light. "I got this, no problem!" He yelled, enveloping his lower body in water, giving him a speed boost as he charged head first into the vulcan.

He spun his head around in the water, signalling with his arms to drop the bubble. He knew that on the ground with the vulcan distracted, there was no way they would lose a fight like this, but he needed teamwork and full cooperation from Aayla, If there was one vulcan here, there were bound to be many, many more.

Strange Vulcans IuA7obQ
    Strange Vulcans 5tzZqog
    Strange Vulcans GDYJV4b

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 7th August 2014, 11:03 am

When the shark man was summoned, Aayla's eyes opened wide in wonder as she looked at him, curious at to what he really was. She was distracted by Skyes waving hands though and quickly dropped the water lock.

"Sorry... what is that..?"
    She asked Sky of the spirit but was once again cut short as she could smell something else nearby. She was quick to squirm out of their position and leap up to her feet where she turned 180o and brougth her hands up to her mouth.

"Water Dragon ROAR!"
    She cried out as a magic circle appeared in front of her mouth and she let loose a powerful, funneling jet of water into the trees. You could just faintly hear what sounded like a vulcan cry.

From the sky, Zinnath came barreling down towards where Aayla had just attacked, darting through the trees and folding in her wings as she landed on the large vulcan and bit viciously into its elbow.

combat stats:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 7th August 2014, 1:56 pm

Skye was taken by surprise as the bubble popped, dropping them both on the ground with a thud. Almost immediately Aayla stood to her feed before shouting a dragon's slayer's signature spell: their roar. He smiled, impressed with how much power the girl had as he turned back to his own fight with Cetus. He usually didn't have to command Cetus and offer him any aid, he was an arrogant spirits who had his own ways of getting his stuff done. He was impressed with how much Cetus could get done without reverting to his true sea monster form, it seemed like his self-summoned speed boost was a great combination for his array of attacks. It wasn't long until the vulcan lie on the ground unconscious, muttering nonsense about pretty ladies. There appeared to only be one vulcan left, after Aayla and her serpent quickly took care of another, and it wasn't long until the vulcan appeared from the skies, smashing Cetus down to the ground, pinning him where he had stood. "CETUS?! Are you alright? I'll close your gate, can you still fight?" Skye hated seeing his spirits in pain, but he was wrong to doubt Cetus's high spirits, and he also had to trust Aayla. "I'm fine, you pain!" He yelled in retort, struggling to lift the punching Vulcan off his back.

Spoiler:

Strange Vulcans IuA7obQ
    Strange Vulcans 5tzZqog
    Strange Vulcans GDYJV4b

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 7th August 2014, 7:17 pm

Spoiler:

Aayla had to let lose another Water dragon's roar on the Vulcan as the large monkey attempted to charge and grab her. This time, she ended up clocking it in the head with her attack, tipping the large monkey over as the Sea Serpents toxins began to freeze up the Vulcan.

"Good job Zinny!"
    She cheered as she spun around to see how Skye was doing, only to find that the buff shark man from earlier was pinned down to the ground, having a hard time from the Vulcan who tried to hit him. She felt a strange attachment to the spirit, maybe it had something to do with the fact that he was a water type... or half shark... or muscular... or... She shook her head to clear her thoughts as she brought both hands to her side again.

"Cetus! Incoming! Water Dragon's Typhoon!"
    She cried out as two magic circles appeared before both her hands. She swiped them in front of her as two large waves of water were created and both went crashing into the large vulcan, trapping it and holding it in place, all the while giving Cetus the freedom of movement he no doubt wanted.

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 10th August 2014, 10:12 am

With the assistance from Aayla, Cetus broke free, slamming his fist into the Vulcans face one last time, before giving a nod of approval and returning himself to the spirit world. He looked over to Aayla with a joyous smile, laughing at the excitement the pair had already faced on their job. They had only been in the forest for so many minutes, so it made Skye happy that this job wouldn't be as boring as other ones he had done in the past. "Come on, no reason to stop now!" Skye yelled, running off deeper into the forest.

Even though the forest was deemed spooky and haunted, Skye didn't find it all that disturbing. He dismissed faces on trees as a coincidence and scary looking animals as a necessity to blend into their habitat. There was never really anything to fear, he did have luck on his side after all. He looked around for more vulcans to beat up, but the dense darkness kept him from really seeing anything else. "Hey, Aayla! If none of them pop out soon, I can use another spirit to help us see. I dunno, maybe when they smell ya they'll come, right? Like that last one!" He giggled at his remarks, thinking about how dumb the vulcans looked chasing after a girl like Aayla.

Strange Vulcans IuA7obQ
    Strange Vulcans 5tzZqog
    Strange Vulcans GDYJV4b

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 10th August 2014, 3:26 pm

"Another spirit? Yeah! I want to see them!"
    She said excitedly. She had felt a strange excitement when Cetus had been summoned, and wished that Skye could summon him again but would never ask him to do that unless he needed too. She ran with skye further into the forest, sniffing at the air and skidding to a stop as another Vulcan came swimming through the tree's. This one was strange, it held what looked like a grocery bag in its hand filled to the brim with bananas, and it's fur was a strange bluish color. She raised an eyebrow at the Vulcan just as Zinnath came slithering by, lunging at the Vulcan and biting down onto it's leg and causing it to fall facefirst and drop the bag full of bananas.

"Good job Zinny!"
    She said with a smirk just as another Vulcan came swinging out of the forest and scooped Aayla up from where she stood, causng the young girl to squeak in suprise as she bit down hard on the vulcan's hand.

"ow ow ow! me no like girl! girl hurt!"
    The giant monkey protested before throwing the girl out of his hand and into an oncoming tree.

combat stats:

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 11th August 2014, 12:21 am

Skye watched as vulcans continued spewing out of the trees, not giving up their pointless pursuit in trying to capture Aayla for themselves. The serpent slammed down on another, a vulcan holding what appeared to be a bag of bananas. Skye took of note of that and would either bring up the idea of eating them or returning them to the village from which they came from. He sort of just stood back as the Water Dragon slayer and serpent pair took care of themselves, that was until a Vulcan took hold of Aayla and started swinging his merry way out of the scene. It was only because Aayla managed to do something, that Skye couldn't see, to make the Vulcan let go, slamming her towards a tree. The vulcan hovered over the area, peeping through leaves and branches at Aayla, and Skye saw an opening.

Skye flipped through his keys, choosing one that he knew would be able to take care of these vulcans no problem. Cetus was still resting, otherwise he saw him as a trump card of some sort, but he needed Aayla's water to summon him regardless. "Lend me your strength! Open, gate of the Swan, Cygnus!" Out of the yellow light came a young girl, dressed as though a school girl. "It is a pleasure to make your esteemed acquaintance, Skye. What may I do in order to fulfil my duties?" She questioned, as he pointed straight at Aayla. Almost immediately she drained the water from her pouches and sent them flying towards her, the colour red to help soften the impact of Aayla's crash. The water would appear in front of Aayla, and taste salty if any of it were to enter her mouth. With half of her water in use for that, she sent the other half orange in colour, sending the boiling hot water at the vulcan, sending him running as soon as he was struck. Skye ran over to where he last saw Aayla, Cygnus by his side. "Aayla? Are you okay?"

Spoiler:

Strange Vulcans IuA7obQ
    Strange Vulcans 5tzZqog
    Strange Vulcans GDYJV4b

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 11th August 2014, 5:39 am

Aayla hit the tree though with a lot less force she had been expecting before falling the the floor. She groaned softly before pushing herself up to her feet and turning to face the strange red water. It didn't really look or feel like water, but there was  no denying what the element was. she smirked as she inhaled, the water moving up to her mouth as she began eating the element. With a satisfied sigh she wiped at her lips and smirked towards Skye and Cygnus.

" Thanks you two! That was good! Now duck! Water Dragon's roar!"
    She had a large smile on her face as she opened her mouth once more, the jet of water once more firing from her mouth towards the vulcan that had just flung her at the tree. The jet slammed into his chest, knocking the strange vulcan off of it's feet, making it crash and break down the tree it landed again.

"I'm getting tired of Vulcans... you stink! Especially when you;'re wet!"
    She called out, her hands and feet now covered with water that took the form of claws. She launched off from her spot towards the vulcan who was attempting to get up and punched it in the head, knocking it back down against the ground before she bounded off of it's head to help Zinnath with her own Vulcan. Mind you, she never managed to get very close as the Vulcan fell face first onto the girl, the Serpent finally releasing her grip on the creature.

"Whew... how many Vulcan's has that been so far?"
    She asked, panting slightly although she never stopped smirking.

combat stats:

Zinnath's bite is paralytic

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 12th August 2014, 10:40 am

The vulcans fell one by one, and it seemed like the two made a pretty decent pair, despite this being their first mission together. He watched as Aayla KO'd the final vulcan that appeared to be in the nearby area, before she approached him panting, yet smirking. "Whew... how many Vulcan's has that been so far?" she asked him, as he replied with a chuckle. "I dunno, like six, I think! We can take more though, right? You can drink more water or something, that's how you guys work right?" He had never actually met a dragon slayer before, but from what he's heard that special thing about them was that they could eat elements, which Skye honestly thought was the coolest thing in the world.

The forest wasn't as intimidating as it was before. Something about the silly vulcans trying to kidnap Aayla lightened his mood a little. It so happened that they were in a period of quiet now, no vulcans or strange forest noises, just silence. "Right, Aayla! This is Cygnus, by the way. She likes this world a ton, she'll probably be sticking around." He turned to face Cygnus, who then introduced herself in her own polite way. "It is an honour to make your esteemed acquaintance, Aayla. I look forward to maintaining a long-lasting friendship with you." She tilted her head to the side as she gave off a kind smile. Despite her fancy words, the rest of Cygnus spoke gentle and kind, it was near impossible to dislike someone like her. Seemed like a perfect spirit to pair with Skye.

Strange Vulcans IuA7obQ
    Strange Vulcans 5tzZqog
    Strange Vulcans GDYJV4b

Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 12th August 2014, 3:16 pm

"Six hunh... oh... Hi Cygnus... i... its a pleasure to meet you"
    She said with a polite bow of her head towards the Celestial Spirit.

"Thank you for your help earlier... That was some very interesting water you used... it tasted great."

She said with a light chuckle before looking back to Zinnath who slithered her way back over to the trio. Aayla motioned to Zinnath, telling her to get back up into the sky and keep a look out for any other Vulcan's. The Serpent nodded and took off once more as Aayla turned back to Skye.

"Ready to keep going?"
    She asked before leading the way once Skye had agreed. She walked with her arms behind her, keeping her eyes on Cygnus and her nose sniffing for any trouble. Skye's spirits interested her... she didn't really understand what they were but they were incredibly useful... having had seen two of them... she knew they were more than just mindless puppets to be used in a fight... they both had their own distinct personalities from what she could tell...

She suddenly stopped as she sniffed at the air and extended her arm to stop the other two from going any further.

"There's a few more of them... they really do stink... there... there, and there..."
    She said as she pointed to the left, in front of them, and now behind them.

Skye Earthe
    Skye Earthe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Skye Earthe 13th August 2014, 7:56 am

Skye smiled as the two seemed to get along well. "Thank you for your help earlier... That was some very interesting water you used... it tasted great." It surprised Skye that Cygnus's water tasted differently, it sort of made him wonder what her other types would taste like. He had never himself tried any magical water, but he assumed it was this fancy water dragon slayer business that let her taste her water. "Ready to keep going?" Skye nodded as Aayla had already begun making her way happily deeper into the forest.

Skye had only then realised he only summoned spirits incorporated with water so far, and mentally high-fived himself for making such neat picks paired up with a water mage. It was then stuck in his own little world did Aayla abruptly stop, causing Skye to jump as she announced that more vulcans were on their way, pointing in every direction. "Shall I assist in battle or aid the water mage by satisfying her stomach with more water?" Cygnus questioned, her face now covered in sudden determination. She seemed to take things like this a tad bit seriously, but she always did get the job done. He looked over to Aayla for an answer, since it wasn't his stomach Cygnus was questioning.

Last edited by Skye Earthe on 13th August 2014, 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Strange Vulcans IuA7obQ
    Strange Vulcans 5tzZqog
    Strange Vulcans GDYJV4b

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 13th August 2014, 7:56 am

The member 'Skye Earthe' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Strange Vulcans NormalMonster
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 13th August 2014, 2:51 pm

Aayla's face flushed at Cygnus' comment about satisfying her stomach. It wasn't as if she was hungry or anything like that... it just helped her restore her magical energy... and when it came to Cygnus, it tasted very salty, just like Sea Water.

"I... I'll be okay for now... Zinnath can support me too."
    She stated as she pointed towards teh Sky where the large serpent was now soaring. As if on cue, a large blast of water came shooting down from the sky into the forest ahead of them. A loud "OUUUUU!" was heared from within the tree's as a large pink Vulcan came running out, soaking wet and clinging to it's stolen groceries. The money wore a bunch of stringed sausages around it's neck life a scarf while carrying another (now soaked) big bag of stolen goods.

"No like wet stuff! ruin food ruin food!"
    The monkey chanted as it ran right for Aayla, Skye and Cygnus, without really noticing them there. The vulcan was too concentrated on getting away from the water, only to get a face full of it.

"Water Dragon's ROAR"
    Aayla cried out once more as she brought both hands in front of her, a magic circle appearing there before the breath attack was launched at the Vulcan.

The lare creature leaped up above the roar, only to land in a puddle behind Aayla and slipping. The Vulcan fell backwards, attempting to grab trees or branches on its way down and spilling its groceries everywhere. Aayla let out a small "EEP" before quickly running out of the way of the falling vulcan.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aayla on 16th August 2014, 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:57 pm