Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes.

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Position : None
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. Empty [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes.

Post by Blood Plus 24th December 2015, 5:22 pm

a true son of a

" “

Ibara couldn't formulate a reason as to why he was doing what he was doing. There was utterly no explanation at all for his endeavours, he just knew that if he didn't do it, he'd be shaming himself and those who raised him, Igneel in particular. If there was one thing he feared the most, it was shaming the father that took him in, clothed him, taught him and nurtured him into the man he was today. He wasn't about to let that dragon down.

This didn't stop him from almost completely losing himself to fear. Ibara was no scaredy cat. It took extremely rare occurrences to actually frighten him to the extent where he almost felt physically sick with having to take tasks revolving around such fears. This was one of those fears. A location named the Spooky Forest, home to where Ibara undertook a job that mentally traumatised and paralysed him before embedding him within a deep magical coma that took him almost two weeks to recover from. Ibara had sworn to himself all those weeks ago that he'd never go back, so what had driven him to doing so?

"A story for another time. I need to focus. Klein isn't here this time around, I won't need to worry about protecting him. Besides, the mision details entail much less worrying sights that what I encountered all those weeks ago. But... I can't shake the feeling that it'll be there, waiting for me, watching me.“

"PAH! I destroyed that thing with my own two hands, why am I being such a coward? To make matters worse, I'm talking to myself damnit! I need a pet, at least I'd look a little more rational with all this out loud ranting I seem to become accustomed too. Baka..“

Ibara wrenched his closed fists to ultimately hammer them into the table which only added to that image of insanity he seemed to depict for himself. His eyes averted from the gazes he'd slowly begun to draw from the surrounding Sabertooth Guild Members. He knew he was designated a partner for this job too, he'd hoped she wasn't amongst this crowd in fear she'd turn the job down upon witnessing his antics so he'd have to brave his worst fears alone.

He was sweating now, the thought had got to him. Doing the job alone? He didn't think he even had such courage in him. The young dragon's feet tapped in small succession, incessantly against the wooden floor beneath. The sound tremored in his ears as he closed his eyes which only made that constant noise even more potent.

"Don't let it go to you, little dragon.“

Igneel's voice reverberated around his head, attempting to bring him back to earth but Ibara needed something physical right now, something to anchor him back into the real world so he could finally focus on the task at hand. Where was his partner when he needed her the most, probably more than he'll ever need her in the future.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @xxx

N O T E S  
    xxx

DRAGON

job information:
    magical status:

Last edited by Blood Plus on 1st January 2016, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. Empty Re: [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes.

Post by Fair 26th December 2015, 12:33 pm

labor omnia vincit
    For the first time in her life, Lynn woke up before an alarm she'd set the night before. She opened her eyes to find her bedroom pitch black. And, for a few seconds, she was outraged. What was her brain thinking, waking her up before the crack of dawn during her summer vacation? Then she remembered. She had a job. Lynn shot out of bed, stumbling over clothes strewn across the floor, and smacked the light switch. The burst of fluorescent light from the fixture mounted on the ceiling was blinding. Squinting and blinking as she shuffled around, digging up her breastplate, a pair of black leather boots and matching pants. It took her all of ten seconds to dress, but she stood over the bathroom sink brushing her teeth long enough to hum the Happy Birthday song three times. After that, she spent nearly fifteen minutes trying to fix her hair in place.

When she was clean and presentable, Lynn tucked the request paper under her arm and dashed outside. She was supposed to tackle this request with a partner, a guild mate known as 'Ibara'. Having no idea who this was, she decided to search for him in the bar first, because that's where most guild members gathered pretty much all day. "Ibara," she said, loud enough for her own ears only, just to get used to the name. "Ibara, Ibara..."

After looking around and actually staring at some people for a solid minute, Lynn mentally noted the faces that she recognized. It had to be the one of the unfamiliar guild mates. There was a girl with wavy blue hair, then a boy with hair like hers. 'Ibara' didn't sound so feminine to her, so she approached the male, taking a seat next to him. He seemed to be going through a phase of some sort. "Hi...Ibara?" Lynn asked, peering at his face, brows furrowed in concentration. She almost poked his face. Were his eyes two-toned?
    WORDS: 0329 - POSTS: 2/15 - NOTES: yo

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. Empty Re: [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes.

Post by Blood Plus 1st January 2016, 10:54 pm

a true son of a

" “

Her gaze did not falter at the sudden yet absolutely absurd identification of Ibara's features. His two-toned eyes glanced back at the ever-inquisitive gaze of his soon to be squad partner. The fact that she was even a human being rendered him in a position where he found it rather hard to speak at first glance. Talking to girls, boys, aliens that even spoke the common Japanese language was an issue for Ibara but, with time, he overcame it regardless.

"Yo.“

Ibara's face was sort've expressionless and apathetic; it was clear to Lynn that his motivational drive for this job wasn't exactly brimming with all corners. In fact, dependant on her interpretation of Ibara's greeting, it could come off ass inexplicably rude but that was up to the beholder to decide.

The young dragon had a momentary lapse in order to think, shifting his body to a position where Ibara could now only see one colour that resided in the complexity of his gradiented eyes. Where his gaze led him to was the job board specifically. His hand rested upon it, clutching to the corner of a specific piece of paper which entitled (as Ibara dictated aloud):

"Strange Vulcans.. I hate those things. They're always getting in ya' way, they basically ask for an ass-kicking at every twist and turn. A job that even mentions their name pisses me off.. much less an activity dedicated entirely to their god-forsaken species. Grr.“

His red hair flailed manically underneath the grasp of his fingers as he allowed his forehead to rest against the job board in a sudden fit of frustration. Clearly his attention-span that morning was no more than the size of a peanut which led the more mature responsibilities such as designating a time to depart from the Sabertooth Guild Hall, which they hadn't done already, to his partner.

With his head firmly pressed against the wooden job board, it was clear that someone of a more feminine nature would have to take the initiative.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @xxx

N O T E S  
    xxx

DRAGON

_____________________________________________________________________________________

•  DIRECTORY

[Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. CNMQ731
    Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 3rd January 2016, 10:46 am

labor omnia vincit
    "Yo," her job partner greeted, making her almost burst out in laughter.

"Yeah, hello," she replied, with a smile, that was actually holding her laugh from coming out. "I'm your partner, Lynn, for this job," she informed the boy, holding up the request sheet for him to see. He was definitely in a phase. The way he talked, acted...everything was very off. She didn't know what was behind this, but she wasn't going to waste her time trying to know because her objective wasn't to find out about her job partner's mental problems, but to finish the job she was assigned.

As time elapsed, the male redhead would only continue to display symptoms of a mental illness Lynn couldn't identify exactly. He began to talk about his hatred for vulcans, than have his head glued to the job board. Was he in depression? Lynn cocked a perfectly sculptured eyebrow, clearing her throat.

"Maybe we should, get you detached from the job board and get going?" she asked, stuttering a bit. Slowly and delicately, she gripped Ibara's arm, pulling him away from the board and towards her so he face her. "Great," she grinned, letting go of his arm and pulling him towards the entrance of the guild and out of it. "Our mode of transport is by air," Lynn said, pointing at at the sky. At first, he wouldn't notice the monstrosity she had for a pet as he was soaring the skies at a great altitude. "Come boy!" Lynn would demand. The winged lion immediately descended from its position above ground to land next to his owner and Ibara, making a soft grunt before folding its brilliant white wings. Turning to face Ibara, Lynn told him, "Hop on," before she did herself, positioning herself so she was in front of the boy.
    WORDS: 0303 - POSTS: 4/15 - NOTES: yo

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 4th January 2016, 5:28 pm

a true son of a

" “

Ibara did his best to put on a smile as Lynn turned him to face her while she greeted him return. He'd realised his awkward behaviour hadn't helped much up to this point but he was determined to make a difference no matter what the cost and regardless of how weird or alienated it would seem to him.

"Let's forget the last few minutes.“

He said as he shook himself a few times while Lynn proceeded to lead him outside the Guild Hall and through the teleportation lacrima. God, he despised that device. It intentionally shifted his stomach upside down, sideways, horizontally, name the direction - it probably succeeded in doing such a thing. After Ibara had recovered from a certain doubling over after the ordeal, he straightened his back once more and found Lynn lead him further out into the streets. She abruptly stopped only to point up to what seemed to be an animal of unusual appearance proportions.

"Why does that lion have wings and please don't think you expect me to actually mount this thing?“

Ibara's brow was inquistive and scared as Lynn grabbed his arm intentionally and practically threw the young dragon onto the mount. Motion sickness set in immediately as soon as the lion took off and Lynn would probably be able to hear an almost hurling like sound from behind her. Ibara slapped his hand over his mouth to save further embarrassment as he doubled over the side of the creature. If it weren't for his quick reactions, he might well of thrown himself straight off the beast.

"Please.. tell me we're nearly there..“

He almost spoke too soon as the Spooky Forest now came into sight, he hadn't realised where the job was before until now. His eyes doubled back into his head like a crazed lunatic before he straight up fell off the lion. To have to deal with the motion sickness and a place he swore to never set foot in again was ultimately too much for him..

".. I'm sorry!“ His voice got quieter and quieter as Ibara descended towards the ground, practically unconscious at that point.

"Ergh..“ was the last sound Lynn heard before Ibara vanished through the clouds.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @ Lynn

N O T E S  
    xxx

DRAGON

•  DIRECTORY

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 5th January 2016, 2:06 am

labor omnia vincit
    Lynn raised an eyebrow when Ibara told her to forget about the past few minutes, but nodded. "Alright," she smiled.

As they got on the lion, Zlatan would study Lynn's partner, narrowing his eyes at the redheaded male. "It's okay, he's from the guild, too," the summoner said, combing his golden mane with her fingers. A soft annoyed grunt escaped through its lips making Lynn giggle. She had never allowed a male on Zlatan's back and that was probably why he was acting this way. "Don't mind him," she told Ibara. "And yeah, the forest isn't too far."

Apparently Ibara seemed to have motion sickness as he was being everything but calm during the ride. According to her past observations, she knew that only dragon slayers had that kind of thing. "A dragon slayer, huh? Nice. I've never met one from the guild yet. Only a demon slayer," she said without turning back to face him. She knew he wasn't in a state to reply, but she kept speaking anyway. "You must have some really fancy tricks up your sleeve. Show me when we get to the forest, yeah?" But instead of replying to her, he said that he's sorry, rather loudly. "What, why?" Lynn asked, turning back to realize Ibara wasn't there anymore. "IBARA!!" she screamed, standing up on Zlatan, something she's never done before. "Oh my god! Zlatan down!" No one has ever fallen off Zlatan!

Zlatan almost crash landed into a clearing in the middle of the forest while Lynn looked around frantically. She couldn't let Ibara die. "Shit," she muttered to herself, hopping off the winged lion. "Zlatan get back up there and report back if you find him. Short red hair, you know what he looks like," Lynn ordered. She was going to have to find her partner before getting on with the job.
    WORDS: 0309 - POSTS: 6/15 - NOTES: yo

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 7th January 2016, 1:25 pm

a true son of a

" “

If it weren't for the soft, fuzzy and cushioned fall that Ibara had received on his extremely fast dismissal of Zlatan, he'd definitely resemble a pancake much more than himself as of right now. In fact, he looked perfectly fine a part from the few scrapes and bruises that he'd received on the way down. Although this factor did lead him to question exactly what he had landed on..

"You've got to be fucking kidding me..“

He attempted to exemplify himself in the quietest of tones after his gaze drew itself downwards, glancing to a behemoth-like figure, dotted purple and green in it's rich furs while it's face strongly represented that of a retarded chimpanzee, maybe a gorilla. This didn't matter to Ibara. The only thing he realised was that he had to get out of there.. and fast. It was to his great relief that the creature still hadn't opened his eyes otherwise, by the time Ibara had actually came too from his temporary motion-sickness-induced powernap, he would've been Vulcan chow.

He did his best to launch himself off the Vulcan, that's when he noticed there were tens of them at least. Each surrounding the very one he'd landed on. If it weren't for his agility and quick reflexes, he could've very well jumped straight onto the privates of another. If landing on one from one hundred feet in the air hadn't woken it up then a blow like that certainly would have.

"Why am I even contemplating that? I need to get out.“

The Vulcans were relatively public creatures. They slept together, huddled in a circle, unbetrayed by the sound of any other animal - they'd clearly established some sense of intimidation when it came to their territory which led Ibara to thinking on how strong these animals actually were. He knew very well that this forest harboured it's fair share of very strong monsters that even he wasn't capable of dealing with. Luckily, this only ushered his exit but like all things concerning the young dragon, something had to go wrong, some stone had to hit the road.

".. E-eh? Something stepped on my bollocks! Th-there it is! Groawhh~!“

The Vulcan's roar now loomed on his tail. He'd interpreted a group of ten at least on his tail as he spun around to notice they'd all assembled together and now prepared a full frontal assault on him. With recent drowsiness that he'd only recently recovered from, Ibara knew he couldn't handle such a situation alone and so, instead, he uncharacteristically ran from the fight. Nothing challenged Ibara's temperament more than to do so but the fact that Lynn was out there alone, regardless of her power level, worried Ibara to his very core. He knew exactly like what other monsters were like in here and he wasn't going to let her be subject to that, no matter what. That meant dragging the Vulcans with him, if he were to fight them together alongside Lynn, they'd stand a much better chance of defeating them anyway.

"Alright furballs! Can your pea-sized brains keep up with me?“

Ibara smirked while pulling his finger under one eye and sticking out his tongue, a medial gesture that was extremely effective in causing the Vulcans to sprint at him for all their worth. Honestly, he'd miscalculated their speed but Ibara was a survivalist, he knew how to run as well as fight.

Monkey and man, they ran side by side essentially, the young dragon seamlessly waved his way through the trees while the Vulcans demolished everything in their wake collectively. That was until Ibara spotted a flash of red up ahead, long hair dangled over the back of a seemingly elegant yet voluptous figure.

"Lynn-chan! We've got company!“

He said just as he jumped through the final barrier of trees only to have her come face-to-face with ten vulcans who crashed through the foliage together at almost exactly the same time.

W O R D S

M U S I C
    xxx

T A G  
    @ Lynn

N O T E S  
    Rolling 10

DRAGON

•  DIRECTORY

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 7th January 2016, 1:27 pm

Rolling (we're going to have to drag this out a while):

•  DIRECTORY

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th January 2016, 1:27 pm

The member 'Blood Plus' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. StrongMonster [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. StrongMonster [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. NormalMonster [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. WeakMonster [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. NormalMonster [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. NormalMonster [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. NormalMonster [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. WeakMonster [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. StrongMonster [Strange Vulcans]: Vulcans meet Volcanoes. NormalMonster
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 18th January 2016, 12:21 pm

Are we still doing this, Lynn?

•  DIRECTORY

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 2nd February 2016, 5:24 pm

labor omnia vincit
    In all honesty, Lynn had no idea where to start looking, or what to do, but she wasn't panicking. If they were lucky, Ibara should have already met up with their furry friends, making the job easier because if he did run into the vulcans, he had finished one part of the mission. But since he was missing and Lynn was having to look for him...there wasn’t really much difference. “I am receiving a lot of movement up ahead,” Zlatan informed his mistress which made her question automatically. “You’re on land!?” she yelled, turning back to face her guardian and facepalming. “Great! Now what are we going to see!?” she asked, knowing the winged lion wasn’t going to answer that. However, as they began to move further, Lynn began to hear loud footfalls from the west. A frown on her face, the summoner turned slowly, hearing a familiar voice call for her, telling her they had company. “What?” she turned her head completely to face the madness that was Ibara followed by a horde of vulcans of all shapes and sizes. There had to be about ten of them. “Oh shit,” Lynn mumbled to herself, backflipping onto Zlatan’s back.

The lion was ready to release his thunderous roar as soon as Ibara got out of the way. “GET OUT THE WAY, IBARA!” Lynn demanded, hoping he knew that following her direction would actually save his life. “AND COVER YOUR EARS!” she had to add. Once Ibara would move out of the way, Zlatan would open his mouth, revealing his canines as he produced an unbearable blast of sound that would stun and deafen all the vulcans that were in the path of his roar. Moreover, it would create an opening for Ibara to attack the creatures. “YOUR MOVE, NEWBIE,” Lynn screamed over the noise of vulcans groaning. Zlatan would take a few steps back.
    WORDS: 0315 - POSTS: 8/15 - NOTES: yo

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 16th March 2016, 12:22 pm

Pulling out~

•  DIRECTORY

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:34 am