Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Theft of Ideas

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Theft of Ideas Empty Theft of Ideas

Post by Kaseki 8th July 2014, 8:20 am

Thank you typing the wrong URL...

Anyways, i came across that site totally thinking that I was oN THIS one. Weird right? Anyways, I feel pretty stupid.

Anyways, long story short, I made an account so I can "view things that guests couldn't see" and I apparently had an account made a week or so after I made my acc here. ANYWAYS... Here's some things I noticed on that shitty site.
    ===================================

Rank Title on the Character Sheet: Theft of Ideas D-Class_zps91b01990 and Theft of Ideas ZPlusClass_zps8a7eef7d
    Proposal: Small little GFX on Character sheet or something on our rank? No? I mean the single letter is cool and all... but anyone can lie about their rank, and lots of time the EXP doesn't get added until a lot later... like the exam. But just a thought. I just found this interesting. ( Another thing\, it kinda displays it on the side profile. I thought that was cool.)
    Spoiler:

Guild Information: Next I looked at the guilds. (And oh my god.... I never realized how much I love the site that our lord and Savior, the great Panda God has created...) I won't get into criticizing that site... but anyways, here's a picture.
    Spoiler:
    They had a severe lack of Dark Guilds and a lack of Legal guilds. there's no freedom. Oh, and that chatbox? Everyone is Phantom Lord... It was so disappointing. And the colors... well it was interesting. But there was a Usergroup that caught my attention... NPC. Meaning.. they have NPC profiles... Alts?
    Proposal: Color: I really liked how the guildless were gray/grey. I think that would be a cool thing to do here. I mean... seriously... Gray/grey is a neutral color, hell, maybe even brown. And second, NPC Registration. Let's populate our world with some Anti-Heros and Gary Oaks that get in the way right when you end your mission. Because... well.. Why not?
    Proposal: Make a little widget thing. Hell, I'll do it and submit it if someone wants it done. I believe this would solve Moka's Issue to an extent. I mean... it would say a ton of names there of everyone here... but hey, it would so pretty~

Anyways, this is Kaseki once again making another suggestion thing.

Maybe I should have made these 3 separate things.... Anywhom. Everyone feel free to yell at me for looking at a GOD AWFUL site, I don't care... But i'm not forgetting that "-" again. It really makes a difference.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Theft of Ideas Empty Re: Theft of Ideas

Post by King Zenshin 8th July 2014, 9:04 am

I fail to see the problem. If they did copy our site, that could be taken as a little flattering. I dont think it matters much as we are the *BEST* site and when those die guess where their members will come. Hohohohoho

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Theft of Ideas Empty Re: Theft of Ideas

Post by Kaseki 8th July 2014, 9:05 am

Just some ideas... They only had like 7 members online.... lol

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:40 pm