Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social

Post by King Zenshin 5th July 2014, 12:12 pm

With his old, temporary arm trashed and his new arm mounted on what used to be his elbow and lower, he smiled. "I am very satisfied, excellent work. I can't say I didn't expect this from what I've heard of you though" Zenshin said as he thought turning on the thermal sword and it immediately did so. "The reaction time is nearly immediate, astounding!" he said, further praising the creator of the arm for such quick work. "I'm also glad that you've chosen to accept my offer, seeing how it's quite unlikely that these children will offer you anything better than what I have. Come to these coordinates when you want to get settled, oh, and I haven't introduced myself. I'm Zenshin, the fifth saint, nice to make your acquaintance" he said from under his shroud before turning around and walking away from the man and the two dark mages. Not only did I get myself a powerful new arm, but I also got myself a powerful new ally, if a little insane. I'd say I came out on top today, haha

[Exit Thread]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 56.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: War's Descent
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social - Page 2 Empty Re: The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social

Post by Silvaetus 6th July 2014, 8:56 am

Silvaetus stifled a laugh laugh looking at the coordinates. If his intelligence was right this was the location of Saber Tooth, a mage guild and a legal one at that. Of all the organizations he thought he might end up working with this was definitely not what he expected to happen. “Now if you two would excuse me, I have an appointment with a rather unusual customer for me..” he said to the two remaining magi "Do not hesitate to approach me if you want anything made. My business is closed to no one, no matter what my affiliation may be." A wave goodbye with something close to a maniacal laugh.

As the mage left the city a loud explosion sounded from within. The square where his lab once was no longer existed. In its stead was now rubble, ash and dust. He grinned – things were about to get interesting for him and he could barely wait. A new chapter of his life started. A life as a rather unconventional legal mage. What would await him at the guild?

[Exit Scene]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

Current date/time is 28th May 2024, 12:06 pm