Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bellaria's intro thread [Social/Open]

Mapleseruhp
    Mapleseruhp

Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ESP
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Bellaria's intro thread [Social/Open]

Post by Mapleseruhp 17th August 2015, 1:29 pm

After asking around, Bellaria had decided she'd join a guild. Fairy Tail was reccomended to her so here she was, in front of the giant tree building. It looked kind of scary and intimidating from the outside, like it was some sort of evil tree fortress.

It was bright and nice outside, there were only a few clouds in the sky. Maybe the people inside were really nice, and she shouldn't be judging a book by its cover, so she just hoped they would accept her.

She thought about it for a second, and decided to be courageous. Her courage drove her through the bridge and to the front doorway. She peeked in and saw people gathering and having fun around tables and a bar. It looked pretty friendly although a bit wild. Before entering, she knocked on the wood by the doorway.

"Um hi, I was uh.... wondering if I... uh could join this guild?"

Her voice was pretty meek, considering the place was filled with a bunch of older people that she never knew.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bellaria's intro thread [Social/Open] TpeMINY

Kenneth BramerESP
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: SOTL
    Second Skill: NA
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Bellaria's intro thread [Social/Open]

Post by weretiger5411 17th August 2015, 3:38 pm

The people around noticed the newcomer, it seemed they came day by day now, which was fine of course. What was not fine however was the hellish screams coming to the entrance fast. A skull, and just a skull, covered in a green ghastly aura was flew around above, then just as quickly it came in it dropped to the floor and rolled on the floor til it was at bellaria's feet, it stared at her with the blue light coming from its eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Those who do not fear power, are too easily destroyed by it."

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Mapleseruhp
    Mapleseruhp

Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mapleseruhp 17th August 2015, 3:54 pm

Bellaria nearly died when she heard the screams, had she done something wrong? Its not like she was that ugly, but maybe they noticed something they never. This was her worst nightmare, everybody screamed when they saw her, so the girl looked down at her feet. She thought over what she had done wrong and nearly jumped out of her skin when a skull rolled between her legs and stared right up at her with eerie blue eyes.

She started shaking and couldn't move away, but she willed her eyes closed and took a few steps into the guild away from the skull and whipped her head back at whatever had thrown the thing her way.

Kenneth BramerESP
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 17th August 2015, 5:27 pm

Generally not threw, but rather what chased it. "GET BACK HERE YOU UNDEAD IDIOT!" someone shouted. The skulls eyes matched an expression of "oh crap" and rolled behind bellaria. A man came out and ran til he saw the skull and crouched in front of bellaria whose arm sleeves been torn by something that bitten him, ready to pounce on the skull oblivious to the new arrival, then did and if bellaria did not move in time he will take her down with the skull.

"Humans are the biggest monsters. How else can you explain a dragon's need to burn down their homes, a demon's need to slaughter them, or a god's attempt at brainwashing them to devote loyalty? It is because we have the greatest chance to destroy them with whatever else gets in our way, and slayers are not the only method how."-Zecarayus Trevelean

Note: Until I get this in his character sheet, his name is changed to nevarran. Same soul though!

info on apps:
    Mapleseruhp
    Mapleseruhp

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mapleseruhp 17th August 2015, 6:28 pm

"GET BACK HERE YOU UNDEAD IDIOT!"

Bellaria turned back to see the skull with a shocked expression as it rolled in front of her. She turned back to see a guy, who didn't seem to notice her. Maybe that person was the one that caused the skull incident. Although, its not like she'd confront him or anything, he didn't really do anything wrong except scare the life out of her.

"Um sir, are y-" Bellaria never got to complete her sentence as she was pushed to the ground. "Ouch, sorry about that."

Kenneth BramerESP
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 17th August 2015, 7:15 pm

He lunged and caught the skull in his hand, "HAH!", he first stated, then "OOF" as the new comer fell on him and caused him to release his grip on the skull, it laughed in mockery while it rolled away. The man grumbled in defeat, the skull would return to it's non-live state when it got far enough  from him anyways. He then realized that their was someone new on him. "Ah crap i'm sorry about that, didn't want your first visit to fairy tail so disruptive." he said and offered his hand to help her up. "Zecarayus trevelean by the way, and welcome to fairy tail." he added with a smile. Some of the people around them sighed, yeah zecarayus was the only one to give you a run-in with the undead, but meant well.

info on apps:
    Mapleseruhp
    Mapleseruhp

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mapleseruhp 17th August 2015, 7:21 pm

The skull rolled away as it made a laughing sound, it was quite eerie to say the least.

"Ah crap i'm sorry about that, didn't want your first visit to fairy tail so disruptive."

The guy offered his hand as help, and Bellaria took it, smiling as she hauled herself up.

"Zecarayus trevelean by the way, and welcome to fairy tail."

Bellaria quickly wondered where the skull had went, but dimissed her thought as the guy spoke. He seemed quite polite, albeit a bit of a klutz. If this was as nice as how the other guild members acted, then Bellaria was quite thrilled to have picked this one, she heard quite a few rumors about evil guilds that hurt others so she wanted to stay away from those kinds.

"Thank you Zecarayus, and what a lovely name you have. Once again thank you for welcoming me to this guild, do I need to sign anything to join? This seems like quite the lovely establishment you have here."

Kenneth BramerESP
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 17th August 2015, 7:47 pm

Lovely? Not the first thing to come to mind with his name, but she seemed to recover from the flying skull incident well, and that was enough for him. "Ah signing up is not required, we just need to find simon, which..." After looking around, "Is not here apparently, he likes to take up fairy tail's purpose so he's gone more often then he is around." he said apologetically, then followed, "I guess for now I can treat you to a meal or answer any questions you may have about the guild if you'd like."

info on apps:
    Mapleseruhp
    Mapleseruhp

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mapleseruhp 17th August 2015, 9:14 pm

Bellaria wasn't dissapointed at all! In fact, she was quite happy that all she had to do was talk to a guy. She hated paperwork (Although the only ones she had done were the club funds registration forms from her novena school) and found them quite tiring, as focusing on something for a long time usually left her feeling hazy and probably with a headache. She didn't even know if anyone else experienced the phenomenon so she just assumed she was special.

Even as it turned out the guy wasn't here, Bellaria hadn't felt one drop of disappointment, in fact, she was quite happy that she'd be able to ask a few questions since she had a lot on the tip of her tongue, waiting patiently to be released. Instead of blurting them out all at once like a crazy, she decided to ask the most important one.

"I'm going to be honest and this might be really funny because you guys are so strong, but I don't even know what my magic is. I know I have it, because I can feel something tugging deep within me when I hold my gem that was blessed on me, so can I join even though I don't know how to use it?"

Kenneth BramerESP
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 17th August 2015, 11:04 pm

"Hahaha, oh mymy, ah well il tell you something right now. I don't know jack about my magic ok? I mean I know what it is and it is the reason im here, I mean the best I know is to bring about that skull that flew by. So yeah it's ok. But if you don't know about your magic, hrm how do you go on finding that out?" he finished by asking her that question. He thought how this girl could be a relative of Simon's, less paperwork more doing.

info on apps:
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 18th August 2015, 11:04 am

Julius ran into the guild with his water blades. ALL RIGHT WHICH BAKA WANTED TO HURT JULIUS'S GUILD MATES?! In response to the screams he heard in the guild and the extreme reaction was just because of Julius's overprotecting personality. After some guild members told Julius what happened his face turned red which didn't fit with his light blue hair and blue pirate coat. Julius let out a sigh *sigh* Zecarayus-kun not to be rude but maybe it would be for the best you would practice your magic outside the guild. Because Julius had heard about a other incident where someone got bitten by a skull.

After Julius was done talking to Zecarayus he noticed a other person standing by Zecarayus it was a girl he never saw before. Julius putted on a smile grabbed the girls hands and began shaking them very fast up and down. Hi my name is Julius Seas! Are you new here? Where do you come from? What kind of magic do you use? Julius uses Water magic! For Zecarayus it was a kind of familiar greeting since Julius did the same to him.

Squable:

Bellaria's intro thread [Social/Open] X9tEBuc
    Mapleseruhp
    Mapleseruhp

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mapleseruhp 18th August 2015, 1:34 pm

Transformation Theme:

"Hahaha, oh mymy, ah well il tell you something right now. I don't know jack about my magic ok? I mean I know what it is and it is the reason im here, I mean the best I know is to bring about that skull that flew by. So yeah it's ok. But if you don't know about your magic, hrm how do you go on finding that out?"

Bellaria paused, she really had no idea how she'd know what her magic was if she even figured out how to use it. she was beggining to doubt herself, maybe she was never magical in the first place. She was about to protest, but was interrupted by footsteps running up behind her and a yelling male voice.

"ALL RIGHT WHICH BAKA WANTED TO HURT JULIUS'S GUILD MATES?!"

She froze, this was quite the comprimising situation. What if the returning male thought she was an intruder? She was knew to the place and probably wouldn't be recognized, and she never had a guild stamp yet either... Bellaria didn't want to die yet, as the dead were useless and couldn't help anybody.

*sigh* "Zecarayus-kun not to be rude but maybe it would be for the best you would practice your magic outside the guild. Because Julius had heard about a other incident where someone got bitten by a skull."

What a relief, she hadn't been killed. Who knows what would've happened if things hadn't gone on her side She shuddered at the thought, although, probably because she was imagining that same freaky skull biting her. Why did Zecarayus-kun even have a skull? To be honest she didn't want to know, as she couldn't do anything about it even if the skull did come from a nefarious origin.

Suddenly her hands were being jerked up and down by the guy who was yelling earlier. It was a bit too much for her, but she could handle the rowdiness, these guys seemed nice, and she had been warned that Fairy Tail weren't the quietest bunch.

Hi my name is Julius Seas! Are you new here? Where do you come from? What kind of magic do you use? Julius uses Water magic!

Bellaria chuckled, she could get used to this kind of energy, although, she frowned slightly. She didn't have any cool moves like she had read in the sorcerers magazine. The energy of the rowdy guild must've been flowing through her, as she had the odd compulsion to swear. Normally, she wouldn't have let any foul intentioned words escape her mouth or form on her tongue, but today, she felt like letting it go. Although, she'd start small by saying one of those weird almost curse words. One of those words like fudge or something her father always said when he hurt himself.

So she shouted the first words that popped into her head. "Nova bellaria Entfes!"

She stuck her tongue out mockingly but gasped as a force levitated her off the ground. The gem on her necklace was ripped off her chain and glowed a bright pink as what looked like cotton candy was being spewed from her what used to be necklace charm. The cotton candy swirled around her and up into a small dot that turned into a candy wrapper that was forming around her from top to bottom. Once it had completely encased her it was dark for a bit and then the wrapping blew itself away and she was lowered to the floor.

She gasped when she saw her reflection in her glossy pink fingernails that weren't previously painted. There was a giant brown bow in her, wait what?!? Her hair was meters longer and pink! What the hell was going on, was this some sort of initiation gag that she never read about? Although, she kind of liked it. She was wearing a tight fitting white top with a leather belt around her waist with the same pink gem encased as the buckle. She was also wearing brown knee high socks with pink and white socks, she loved the feeling of the tight fabric on her legs but wasn't allowed to wear them with her school uniform. Her shoes were so cute too! They were pink and white with tiny little pink ribbons.

She kind of stared blankly at the two other guys, hoping they'd have an explanation.

"I can't really explain what the hell just happened"

Kenneth BramerESP
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 18th August 2015, 7:08 pm

"Julius you know I don't try to hurt anyone, and I was outside before the skull flew in here.."
                                                     "Nova bellaria Entfes!"

what the? Zecarayus witnessed the whole transformation with a gaped mouth, he never seen such a magic happen. When it was done he closed his mouth by hand. "So.....that is a first for you then?" he asked with curiosity while he picked up some of the wrappers on the floor and looked at it, then looked at her up and down.

info on apps:
    Mapleseruhp
    Mapleseruhp

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mapleseruhp 18th August 2015, 7:16 pm

"So.....that is a first for you then?"

Bellaria quickly shook her head and blushed, squeezing the bottom parts of her skirt. She had gone on and made a mess of candy wrappers in the guild. She automatically went into clean up mode and almost forgot about the question posed towards her. Jumping back up to her feet, she smiled and said, "Yea, I'm just as surprised as you, i'm going to try actually using magic now, maybe I can get you a lollipop. She tried laughing, but it came out as an awkward snort.

She concentrated that tugging feeling deep within and brough it forth to her hand while imagining something sweet. Suddenly, a chocolate cupcake with bright pink icing popped into existance on her palm. She wasn't very hungry so she offered it to the skull guy who apparently never meant to hurt anyone. Zecarayus-kun apparently never wanted to hurt anyone, so she guessed he was fine and a cupcake of kindness never hurt anybody.

"Go ahead and have it, although, I don't know if it'll taste good. I do a lot of baking so this new-found magic of mine is pretty convenient."

Kenneth BramerESP
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 18th August 2015, 8:33 pm

"Ah really? Ok if you say so." he said and accepted the cupcake. The cupcake smelled of a forgotten time of peace to him, and bit into it. The taste of chocolate...it brought up a memory of his mother making something with chocolate...what was it? "Ohmygod.." he said as he ate more until he finished it completely. "What was that? I mean I know I tasted it somewhere before but, I mean really what was that wonderful taste." he asked with a smile.

info on apps:
    Mapleseruhp
    Mapleseruhp

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mapleseruhp 18th August 2015, 9:47 pm

Once the guy had taken a bite, he had paused for a second, causing Bellaria to cringe. Was the cupcake really that bad? Maybe magically creating cupcakes was a lot harder to master, but it was so embarrassing to give somebody a bad tasting snack. As he started eating more, she was about to say he didn't have to eat it out of pity, but his words stopped her from doing so.

"What was that? I mean I know I tasted it somewhere before but, I mean really what was that wonderful taste."

She was delighted! Did that mean the cupcake was enjoyed? Sure, she may not have slaves over a hot oven to make them, but she had still pleased someone with her work. Although, she had no idea of the actual ingredients contained within, for all she knew, it could've been made from dirt and sugar, although it didn't seem though.

"Sorry, I don't really know what their made of, but it's probably just normal cake stuff."

She tried hard to make her voice not creepy, as her implications seemed to be that way even though her intentions were benign.

Kenneth BramerESP
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 18th August 2015, 10:10 pm

"Normal cake stuff?" he said aloud, then repeated the word cake letting it bounce in his mouth. Then he remembered, "Oh cake! that sweet pastry that are served during parties or events, heh I should have known since you called it a cupcake." he said very fondly, of course the creepiness was lost on him, but then again this was a guy who had to deal with spirits who were obsessed with death. "Are you sure you don't know that flavor? I mean isn't there a way to find out that flavor?"

info on apps:
    Mapleseruhp
    Mapleseruhp

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mapleseruhp 19th August 2015, 8:39 am

"Oh cake! that sweet pastry that are served during parties or events, heh I should have known since you called it a cupcake."

It was good that the guy wasn't creeped out, and its not like she tried to be suspicious, but she obviously had no idea about the cupcake's contents. For all she knew, the icing could've been made from something really gross, but apparently it tasted really good so she was glad it was enjoyable.

"Are you sure you don't know that flavor? I mean isn't there a way to find out that flavor?"

It was puzzling, for her, she was sure it was chocolate, but she hadn't tasted it yet. Maybe Novian flavors of chocolate were different as they had been perfected over millenials of scientific perfection. So the chocolate here was probably different.

"I think its chocolate, but one from my home country so its probably different than normal, I hope you liked it."

Kenneth BramerESP
    weretiger5411
    weretiger5411

The Maker's necromancer

The Maker's necromancer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by weretiger5411 19th August 2015, 10:25 am

"Chocolate..." he bounced the word around in his mouth as if it was foreign to him. "Wow, I just realized, that was the second time I ever had chocolate in my life." he said a little embarrassed. "But really there is different kinds of chocolate?" he asked.

info on apps:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 10:50 pm