Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting(Social thread/open)

Melyre
    Melyre

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sebertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip:The Reaper
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Meeting(Social thread/open) Empty Meeting(Social thread/open)

Post by Melyre 15th November 2014, 4:05 am

Melyre was just lazying off on the table with her arms crossed ''I'm so bored''mumble to herself
    ,she had just come back from taking a passport and that was the most boring thing she ever did,still it was worth it.She looked around to see which of the members were her and go talk to someone.

Meeting(Social thread/open) Empty Re: Meeting(Social thread/open)

Post by Guest 15th November 2014, 4:11 pm

It had been two days since Akame had finished a series of missions that left her in complete exhaustion. She needed an intermission from such things- a break if you will. She needed to be at the guild hall, where she lived in her respective dorm. However, while she tried to manage to get into that place, she came across a woman, first. The woman seemed to be by herself, and looked desperate for company. "Hey there!" Akame greeted, "My name is Akame! How're you?" Akame smiled lightly towards the woman, signifying that she was a friend to this guild, and potentially to the fellow female, as well. She hoped all would go well in this new meeting.
    Hazme Yukino
    Hazme Yukino

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 0

Post by Hazme Yukino 16th November 2014, 1:29 pm

Hazme Yukino... I mage that never gave his face to the world, and now he was ready to join a guild, Sabertooth.
    "Should I open this door..." Hazme was in front of the guild's door, he took a heavy breathing and smiled, he was excited and nervous at the same time, ready to enter to Sabertooth. The blue haired man placed his hand in the door, breathing and thinking, he was nervous. He opened the door slowly and gave some steps closer to the guild hall, he smiled and laugh loud "That was easy!".
    The big man gave a step closer to a pair of girls, he toughed they could be part of the guild, maybe they knew where the guild master was. Hazme went closer to the girls and asked "Hi, I don't want to bother you, but... Where can I see the guild master? I would like to join Sabertooth" Hazme smiled with one hand behind his neck, he was anxious to see the power of his guild master.
    Melyre
    Melyre

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Sebertooth
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip:The Reaper
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Melyre 17th November 2014, 5:20 am

Melyre was really deppresed for company , she hadn't met anyone from the guild and she needed to find someone to talk to but before she began to stand up a curtain orange-brown haired woman approached and greeted her with a lightly smile . A smile formed on Melyre's face "Hey,my name is Melyre,nice to meet''She greeted Akame back ''Just alittle bored that's all''Melyre said and moved a little so Akame can sit down next to her ''So.how are you"Melyre asked her happily that she found someone to talk or more precisely found her.

Melyre watched as a tall blue haired man walked through the door and laughed loudly as every one who was in the guild was able to hear him . She watched as he approached them and asked them about the master of Sebertooth and that he wants to join,at first she thought he would want something from the guild from the way he entered but after what he said she smiled "I don't know where master is but i'm sure he will welcome you to the guild''Melyre finished still smiling at the stranger ''I'm Melyre and this is Akame''Melyre introduced both of them ''What's your name''She asked.
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 17th November 2014, 10:43 am

Aayla came out from the hallway leading to some of the girls rooms. She walked out in her battle gear with a towel around her neck as she periodically dabbed at her long blue hair to stop it from dripping all over the guild hall as she walked, barefoot. She stopped some ways away from the small group that had been gathering nearby. She noticed Akame, however, the other two she hadn't recognized... Was she really takng on so many missions that she didn't know the new faces that walked into the guild? Well... as a Knight, she was going to have to get more acquainted with the members of Sabertooth.

She took in a deep breath to steady any nervousness that had begun setting in before walking over to the trio, smiling and waving gently to Akame first.

"Hello Akame, how are you?"
    She asked before turning to the others, just in time to catch Melyre say her own name, and hoping that the big guy would also introduce himself.

"Sorry to interrupt. My name is Aayla Mizune, I am Sabertooth's Knight of water. It is a pleasure to meet both of you. I hope you'll both find Sabertooth as welcoming as a family."
    She said with an even brighter smile. To say she wasn't putting up a front in regards to the big man was a lie. In truth, his size, and that beard was really scarring her... but that wasn't something that these two should see in a Knight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting(Social thread/open) Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 9:36 pm