Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 56.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: War's Descent
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social Empty The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social

Post by Silvaetus 2nd July 2014, 5:45 am

At the gates of his old home waited a man clad in padded green armor and gasmask. On his shoulders and Arms four quite large, very different cannons. In one hand he held a silver locket in another a clear vile with what looked to be a violet smoky wisp.
    “You have the product?” a voice asked impatiently. A group of 17 men approached Silvaetus from the gates. The weapons they carried were too crude for him to acknowledge even as simple tools. Turning to the men he responded in a cold, calm – almost dead – voice:
    “I have fulfilled my end of the deal” he held up the vial “it is your turn to show me what I desire.”
    “Ah well about that…it turns out we decided to change the method of payment. Instead of money you now get your life as compensation”
    The group of thugs surrounded him, grinning with crooked teeth. He couldn’t believe that he used to be part of their world…it seemed so simplistic, so trivial and ignorant.
    “It was hard work obtaining the necessary ingredients. I even put myself in danger of being discovered as an illegal weapons merchant. So you can imagine my bad mood”
    We don’t give a damn about that! Just hand over the weapon and you can go free”
    They were underestimating him…as these sorts of people usually do. They weren’t intelligent enough to understand the fat that they had already lost the moment they came. Silvaetus sighed – yet another profitless investment. The sound of shattering glass sounded as he dropped the small vial. Even under the mask could one see his sinister grin.
    “Project IFF99234. Codenamed ‘Neurotic’. Classified as a Bioweapon. Effective range 200 meters. I could explain to you how exactly this virus eats through your neural network, but you would be dead b- oh look. Already dead.”
    Around him lay 17 lifeless corpses, each with a completely blank expression. Taking a deep breath he marched through the gate towards the gate, watching the countdown in his eye. The Virus could only survive for so long, but just to be sure he released a predatory parasite into the air that would devour it. There would be no trace of the weapon…only corpses.
    As Silvaetus walked towards the center of town he stepped over the lifeless husks of guards, merchants and other innocents. The weapon had a greater effective range than expected and he took note of that for future research.
    “Total death count: 29 victims”
    He looked up at the midday sun and let out a manic laugh. Nothing felt better than an overachieving weapon. Administering another dose of anti-psychotics he marched towards the city center. He had no goal, he simply marched and studied the monument of his past. And not so far behind hovered his security measure, keeping a watchful eye over him.
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Quality Badge Level 1- Coming Storms- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ЯɛǪʋιρ; Ƭнɛ Ɖιʌιиιтʏ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social Empty Re: The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social

Post by Janneline Ariel 2nd July 2014, 7:53 am

Janna walked through Crocus, hands in her pockets. She needed to obtain a few weapons more, or repair her other ones, considering that well, after so many fights she had gotten herself in, the weapons had gotten slightly broken in a few places. Avoiding to show her face, knowing that she was, already, not that much of an infamous dark mage, at least not after the assasination contract mission. So well, she had to run over to illegal workshops if she wanted to get her weapons fixed. Which was a pain.

It's not like she had anything against illegal buisness. She would be a hypocrite if she had, considering she was an illegal mage. But simply, all this buisness was too suspicious, and, mostly, not the best in repairing weapons. Last time she went to get her snake dagger repaired, she got it even more damaged.

However, tossing away the illegal market question and looking around with a soft sigh escaping her lips. She walked to the centre of Crocus, seeing a person that could maybe help her with her slight Requip Problem, as he, well, the aura around him told her that he was no good. She touched his shoulder, to catch his attention, and immediately shivered, as sensed that there is something wrong.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The demons told me everything they whisper in the night.

The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social 3lpUorN

Janneline Ariel // Requiem of Reality
    Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social Empty Re: The rise of Technology Silvaetus Intro - Open/Social

Post by Silvaetus 2nd July 2014, 9:00 am

Lost in thought, Silvaetus wandered through the streets of Fiore’s capitol. Before he knew it he was in the heart of Crocus - Packed streets, shouting merchants, shuffling criminals. Everything you wanted you could find here. Lost in the endless complexness that is his mind Silvaetus barely felt the tap on his shoulder. Startled, he swung around all guns pointing at a single young girl with orange hair. The drone’s laser-dot sight aimed from high above the place at her head, ready to turn it into mush. He held his stance for a few seconds before coming to the conclusion that she was no threat. Silvaetus lowered his arms and one shoulder cannon – the last positron cannon would trace her every move, ready to fire just in case.

“You should learn not to startle strangers” he said calmly “Weren’t I in the middle of a city you’d have lost your head, girl!” Whilst uttering these two sentences he already thought of 16 different attack plans and 13 escape paths. The drone overhead still watching the girl, him looking around for irregularities in the crowd…nothing. Before continuing he checked his sedative levels again through his artificial eye:  still green. After looking around once more to be sure that this was no trap, he turned his full attention to the girl. Through the clear glass of his mask Silvaetus examined her from head to toe, his eye switching between thermal and X-ray imaging to check for weapons: nothing that he believed could harm him. With a piercing stare into her eyes and a friendly voice he asked:
    “Now what is it you wanted from me? I am, despite how it seems, quite busy.”
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 3rd July 2014, 12:21 am

Janna was quite terrified, yes, there was something, something in this guy that just made her shiver. She shook her head slightly to remove this feeling from her head, and sighed, deeply. She lifted her head, not puting on a smile, she was no friendly girl. She had only one purpose, and it was to find someone to repair her weapons. But the aura she sensed around this guy, it was evil, and she was asking herself weather she was or not in a guild, and if he was not, he could easily become a great Savage Skull member. He would quite fit, she thought.

'' I'm looking for someone... not so legal to fix my weapons. Considering the aura I can sense around you, you aren't one of the purest people around... So I was wondering if you knew a kind of place like this... She said, her voice fading slighlty at what had to be the end of the sentence. She layed her hand on her hips, and calmed herself down. She had nothing to worry about, as this guy didn't seem to want to hurt her, at least not now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 3rd July 2014, 2:21 am

Threat level reduced to zero. It was more than evident that the girl was scared – it didn’t take a genius to see that. Reviewing the new situation Silvaetus sent his drone off for patrol and finally deactivated his last weapon. With a short whirr and buzz the cannon powered down, its muzzle pointing to the sky.
    “Purity and good is a relative thing” he contorted “Only fools believe that there is such a thing.” In the corner of his eye he sees a message: “Drone Report: Threat detected. Persumed enemy sniper at bell tower, northeast window.” Moving towards a café (in direct line of sight of the bell tower) he gestured to the girl to follow him. “I specialize in heavy, tactical and advanced weaponry. If it is a sword you need repairing I will tell you this much: I am no smith and those poor excuses for toothpicks do not interest me.” He sat down at an outside table, and looked up toward the bell tower. “However…I am currently seeking someone who can be trusted. For business I mean. You see I am a weapons merchant that sells highly advanced weapons. Non-magical. Thusly unaffected by restricting magic and undetectable with magic sensory. Your searching for an illegal repair shop would lead me to believe that you are from a dark guild, correct? Well then I have a proposition. Tell your leader that I will manufacture weapons to any occasion or event he desires – for a price of course. If you can do me that favor I will repair your weapon no matter what.” A high-pitched buzz and a short burst of energy released from the positron cannon. The sniper was no more and despite the odd looks from surrounding civilians he stayed in his seat.

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 3rd July 2014, 3:17 am

Janna was terribly impressed. This guy, was simply too special to be left aside. She brushed a few loose locks of blond hair on her face, and sat at the free seat in front of this person, whose name she didn't even know. She had to bring him to Savage Skull. She just had to.

With a soft smile on her lips, that she hoped seemed quite not as false as she thought it did, she put her elbows on the table and placed her head on her hands, trying her best to surpress a grin that was making its way through to her face, as she was going to try and manippulate softly this person in order to get him to join her guild, and, go under her pillar, that is. '' So it seems you have quite a control amongst powerful weapons, if I can say it as this. It seems that you are, quite, a powerful mage, someone to be reckoned with. What guild are you in? Obviously, since you are a part of this sort of buisness, you aren't quite on the... good side, if we can call it so.'' Her voice was calm, cauteous not to make a mistake, as she tried to gain his trust using the old and easy way of manipulating. Once she had his trust, she could easily tell him how Savage Skull could be a perfect guild for him, rather than any other.

However, her alerts were fully on, since well, against this opponent, she had to be careful, and not to mention that people in this buisness had quite a big amount of allies. She should be careful too, for the dozens of roaming Rune Knights around, and all the citizens that could relate her to some crime she did. And not to mention that, if this guy was certainly a professional of weapons much stronger and deadly than swords, this could mean that, one shot of his magic or weapons, and she was a goner.

'' And my master, Harrigan Crawford, would be really intereseted in your speciality and... offer, to say it as it is. He is a man that appreciates good work, so I'd be rather interested to see what will happen once you meet him.''

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd July 2014, 3:21 am

Zenshin came to Capital Crocus for one reason. He was looking for an arms dealer. Not just any arms dealer, but a specific one that really stood out among the others. This one was exceptional from what he had heard, he was here. Not wanting to draw too much attention to himself, Zen donned a long brown cloak and hood. It was dirty and patchy, torn in some places, but the hood was enough to conceal his face. He'd probably get confused for a beggar and nothing more. Recently, he and the Speed Demon took down what was considered to be a god among dragons, and everyone couldn't seem to stop talking about the saviors of the Royal Castle and the "True" dragon slayers, so if he were to be made, he would never get through the crowd and to his target. Upon making his way to the town square, he looked around and spotted the face of a man that Sparrow had described to him, monochromatic, like he was, and a woman who seemed to be conversing with him, most likely a dark mage trying to make a deal. Zen came into earshot mid-speech and listened as the black haired arms dealer spoke. "You need a business partner and I need a combat oriented arm, it looks like we may be able to help each other out" he said as he raised his temporary, plain metallic arm. "I came to ask you if you could fashion me a new arm, one that would work well when it came to combat. And here I was wondering how I could compensate you, should you choose to accept my request, but it seems like you're in luck" he said after the woman spoke, acting as though she wasn't even there. A Savage Skull member, I'll have to remember her face. He turned his head to her and said one thing, "I don't reccomend trying to recruit this man, unless you have no regard for your own safety"

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 3rd July 2014, 3:57 am

„A most impressive way with words you have. Eloquent, subtle and friendly. Caressing your targets ego is a very good way to control them. I commend you for your skill” Silvaetus clapped his hands three times in a rather mocking manner “But sweet words will not get you far. Now place your weapon o the table and take five steps back.”
    Up to this point he had ignored the new arrival, showcasing his dominance in the situation. It was also a test to see if he would become impatient or shift. A normal person under cover would get anxious and nervous, sending out minor yet noticeable body signals that he was planning something…nothing. Still despite not detecting any immediate threat Silvaetus primed the small nuclear reactor in his chest. If things were to go south he would simply utilize the heat and radiation emitted from it to either incapacitate or kill the two. Electric pulses flowed through his artificial spine to his chest – a rise in temperature around him caused a few small weeds to dry up. “Interesting…” he muttered whilst leaning in to inspect the arm. “Not many people have artificial limbs. And even fewer use them this extremely.” Through the glass of his mask his right eye once more peered through a solid object: the arm. No major damage, just a few part replacements were necessary. “I assume you overheard our conversation? The same deal goes for you if you should wish.” He paused glancing at the man’s hood “A word of advice: replace the shell with refined Gerinthium ore and the key parts as well. You’d have half the weight and triple the durability.” One last glance at his sedative levels – critical. Not long before his sanity was going to deteriorate and he had no more left…
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 3rd July 2014, 4:48 am

Janna's speed of breathing incresed, alongside her heartbeats. She looked at the cloaked figure. He appeared to have quite a nerve, approaching Janna and what should be the new recruit of Savage Skull, and he had listened their conversation, and, then, what was most amusing of all, he had threathened her. He knew who she was, yet she didn't know who he was.

Her first and most natural instincs told her to attack him. Rip the cloak off and see who hid beneath it. Her body had already tensed, prepared to make a jump at him, but she had to put all the effort she had left into keeping herself in place. Her red eyes roamed around the cloaked figure, trying to find some familiart traits, something to help her to know who in the name of all hells was he.

At the meanwhile, it seemed that the Weapon Guy was fixing the guy's artificial limb or whatever. Janna was willing to get Aetherion fixed already, since it was her favourite katana, and, well, after her last job, it had gotten quite.... damaged. But taking out her most powerful weapon now was ridiculous. She didn't want to do it. What she was more worried about was, that the cloaked figure knew what guild she was from and her intentions towards the weapon guy.

'' Hm, really?'' She said, her voice low, yet challenging. She perfectly knew that, whoever this was, could easily be twice the strong she was. But then again, she couldn't keep her tongue behind her teeth. '' Besides, haven't people taught you that it's a sign of bad education to listen to people's conversations?''

She would curse herself later for this. She knew it. But then again, she was stupid enough to say it.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd July 2014, 5:26 am

"Haven't people told you that misquoting popular sayings is a sign of ignorance?" he replied to the girl with a smile on his face. She seemed quite absent minded, drawing on straws to try and find some witticism to address him with, but she failed miserably. "Refined Gerinthium eh? Clever. I thought of using an alloy of Virinium and Salinium, but that could work too. Thing is I wanted to make it as close to the weight of my other arm so I won't get thrown off balance, but Gerinthium could work well with a little... 'addition' I wanted put in." he said, raising his metal arm and recreating a golden scale from the dragon that took this very arm. "You see, I wanted to add these scales to the shell, as they hold pretty spectacular properties that I wish to incorporate" he said as he tossed the scale to the arms dealer to let him inspect it and give him his thoughts on whether it was even possible to implement the scales. Zenshin had to prove that he had even the slightest knowledge of the rarer metals and alloys if he wanted to help this man or gain his trust. Though the woman next to him tried to sweet talk him, he was strictly business. "Yeah, well I don't have a leader. You can assume I'm guildless, but I'd be happy to give you the name of a potential client should you accept my request"

Missions Completed

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 3rd July 2014, 5:55 am

Where the girl failed to comply, the man had done so instead. “Hmm…Dragon scales…” Silvaetus mumbled as he analyzed the shiny piece “You are aware that these things have very unpredictable reactions when forged? If so then you will understand that I will need its specific qualities or at least know the type of dragon it is from. Gerinthium won’t do at all here…off the bat I can only say that you won’t be able to use any sort of hard metal or any metal at all for the matter.” Finally a challenge. Whilst his expertise were more in engineering the occasional smelting was nice to do as well. His mind worked through hundreds of different possible combinations and designs, trying to find something close to perfection. But it was getting hard as his mind started to waver. His thoughts started to stray to unpleasant times. The fragile construct of his psyche was starting to crumble.

Before he realized what was happening to him he was standing. One hand on his  head as his brain pounded against his skull. Staggering back Silvaetus started to pant – the strain on his mind exhausting him. But not too long after his pant turned into something of a giggle, then a quiet laugh before going completely manic. “Adeline…” he muttered “where are you Adeline…” The broken man looked up, emptiness in his eyes “Do you know where Adeline is? My lovely sister Adeline?” his voice was full of sorrow and desperation, tears nearing his eyes. All that changed in another instant…
    “You know where she is, don’t you?” now his voice was more sinister than usual. One step, then another…and another. He closed in on the two new acquaintances, his weapons buzzing as they came to life. “DON’T HIDE HER FROM ME!” The cannon on his shoulder released a shot going straight into a small flower shop. An explosion followed and the building was in flames. “TELL ME WHERE SHE IS NOW! TEL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME! YOU ARLINGTON SWINE! YOU WORK FOR HIM DON’T YOU! YES! YES! YOU WILL ALL SUFFER THE PAIN MY BROTHERS FELT!” Only a volley of wild shots all around the area followed. The roar of the guns covered the terrified screams of innocents running and being mowed down by a hail of bullets and explosion. His demented mind could no longer separate friend from foe…to him Everyone worked for the Arlington noble family…and thus they were all his enemies. In the chaos a vile of sedative fell out of his pocked with a clear label reading "ANTI-PSYCHOTICS".
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 3rd July 2014, 7:30 am

Bloody hell...

Janna jumped up immediately as the guy that was supposed to fix her weapon went insane. Literally insane. In the middle of the street. Her eyes darted off to the cloaked guy. She didn't care about him now, but about what was happening in Crocus. This guy was causing massive destruction, and there must be a way to stop him. Not that Janna wanted to stop the massive destruction, but she'd rather stop him than getting even more problems than the ones she had right now. With a silent movement she took out a sword, and her eyes darted off towards the cloaked person. She had to push her pride down for once. At least for this once.

'' Look, I can see perfectly that you hate me and you can see perfectly that I am not truly fond of you. Then again, I would rather not have this happening right now, so I say we stop him, right?'' She said. Her voice was cold, hatredful, since she had to push her pride down to say this, but then again, she wanted to stop this. For the first time in a long time she had decided to come here in peace, and not cause any disaster, so, why screwing this up? She'd rather have a peaceful day, even if that meant allying with a guy she, well, she hated, to say it somehow.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 3rd July 2014, 7:32 am

Kaseki walked out of the destruction of the flower shop. He held a burning bouquet of roses in his hand. His face showed that he was rather... displeased. He had a twisted look of insanity on his face as he approached the culprit that destroyed the place he was in.

He grabbed the man by the collar and proceeded to yell at him, "HOW DARE YOU DESTROY THAT SHOP. DO YOU KNOW WHO WAS INSIDE? DID YOU KNOW WHAT WAS INSIDE? DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU JUST KILLED??" He lifted the burnt flowers so the man could see, "THE RAREST OF THE ROSES, THE TIN ROSE." He threw the flower aside. Then he let go of the man's collar and exhaled deeply. "But in either case... You search for a rare material? Perhaps I can offer you that."

In was in that moment that the sun seemed perfect, for it reflected the cool dark metal of Kaseki's seemingly wooden skin.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd July 2014, 8:12 am

And then he went mad. Dammit, everything was going so well too. I guess Sparrow was right when he said that this guy went insane at random times he thought as his eyes locked on a vial that fell from his pocket with the label "ANTI-PSYCHOTICS". Well that's covenient he thought again as he lunged for the glass container that was on the floor. Before anything, he used his Origin Perception on it and on the arms dealer since he had no idea what to do once he did have the vial in his hand. So you put these into a spinal modification. That seems a bit inconvenient, but Im no scientist. But this man... if I can even call him that... He's more machine and parts than flesh and bone. How interesting Zen thought before uncapping the glass vial of sedatives and immediately disappeared and reappeared behind the madman in an instant, sticking the vial into the corresponding slot in his armor. But that sure is convenient. Good thing the armor is made with a specific slot for this, otherwise it would be a bit of a pain trying to tear off some cloak or leather armor to stick it in After this action, Zen peeked his head over the man's shoulder and looked at the girl "You shouldn't use the word hate so lightly, if I really hated you, it's highly unlikely you'd be breathing right now" he said seriously. Normally he wasn't such a serious person, but he was in the presence of a dark mage from Savage Skull of all places and a madman who was probably one of the only arms dealers that would even agree to use the scales he had brought. He walked back around to the front of the man and recreated a few more vials of anti-psychotics before handing them to him and saying where the scales came from. "The Golden Dragon of the Skies Beyond Knowledge are where they came from. That should suffice, right? Oh and you should take these, seems as though you've run dry"

Missions Completed

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 3rd July 2014, 8:56 am

A stabbing pain coursed through his spine followed by an icy chill. It’s been a long time since anyone used the manual injection port…and it was a surprise to him that he even still had a vile of sedative. His mind slowly reassembling Silvaetus began to take in his surroundings. Most of the area was destroyed, bodies (or at least parts of them) littered the street. Someone stood in front of him, but the powerful sedative made it seem like he was far away. The medicine temporarily slowed his cognitive functions, but within a few seconds he recovered…just in time to hear what the man was saying. Immediately he retook an upright posture, thinking of the events before his sanity ceased. ‘Ah yes. The mechanical arm’ he thought to himself. Without delay his mind started working, the preliminary design already complete. What had happened in his fit was not unusual to him and so he did not care for the consequences. Being used to this level of destruction he continued on as always: like nothing happened.
    “Aaah perfect… but in that case you will need a whole new arm. These scales will have to be fused with flame lacrima. It will then be melted together with gold and traces of adamantine. It would mean the creation of a whole new material…and that means the arm will need a new support structure and internal parts will have to be rearranged” less of a challenge than hoped for his mind…but its creation would take a while. To make the details clear he held out a small metallic circular disk the size of his palm. A shimmering blue light emitted from it and in the air appeared a three dimensional blueprint of the arm. “This is about what it should look like” he handed the man the disk “Inspect it if you wish. With your approval and finance it will be built.”
    “You there. Girl. Sheathe your weapon. By the looks of its condition it would probably fall apart the moment it encounters any air resistance. If you still wish for me to repair your blade then stop being so hesitant. I guarantee that no harm will befall you that is not by me. And you…” now turning to the new character that appeared. Silvaetus stared at him for some time before finally approaching him. “You seem like an interesting specimen. Your skin is of some form of wood and metal…this intrigues me. I would like to study your anatomy and the works of your body. They seem to be different from that of a normal human. Would be willing to undergo a Vivasection?”
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 3rd July 2014, 9:14 am

Janna took out Aetherion, her weapon. It was quite a large katana, made out of black shiny metal, with truly a pointy edge. However, as time had passed, and fights had accumulated, it had gotten progressively and progressively more and morse devastated, than devastating. She had never thought that weapons break with such ease, but then again it was understandable, as she had used it in every mission she had went on at least 20-30 times. She handed it to the Weapon Guy and sighed. Crocus was a disaster.

'' Aetherion, Spine of the Lone Victor. It has been in my hands for quite a lot of time. It's made out of the best steel in all Fiore. It has no magical abilities, if that could result a problem for its repair.'' She explained, handing her weapon hestiantly. It was her favourite weapon, naturally, she had some problems letting it in another person's hands.

And so she waited for it to be repaired, her nails making holes in her arms, as she stood with crossed hands and a blank expression.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 3rd July 2014, 11:50 am

"Vivasection?" Kaseki said, "Now now... Ironbark is a material that no being shall touch nor dissect, however..." the plant man continued, "Perhaps I shall give you some of it soon, only if I deem you worthy of such a material."

Kaseki smiled, "You seem like an intelligent being, and judging by your recent actions, I can see where you sanity lies." Kaseki smiled. Revealing his shark-like teeth, "Why not pledge your allegiance with me, I shall give you more of my material than you could ever dream about."

Kaseki found the being to be an interesting sort. He didn't care what Janna thought, after all, she wasn't his master anymore. She could not tame is insanity, only someone of the darkness like Sinali could. Kaseki also cared none about the other man, he was of no interest to him.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd July 2014, 4:18 pm

There was something about the new arrival that really put him off, and not in the threatened way either. It seemed as though he thought that he was a lot more important than he actually was, which was a little pathetic to watch. The desperation being shown by the newest mage to approach the arms dealer, although a bit saddening, was also a bit amusing. "The arm, I like it, and there is only one more thing I request that you put in it. Because of some aspects of my magic, it would be a lot more convenient if it had synthetic muscle equivalent to the muscle in a real arm. Money is no object of course, and I can supply you with most of the materials, such as the scales, gold, and perhaps even a lab if you feel as though your current one is missing certain workstations or is a tad more outdated than you'd like to admit, Silver" he told Silvaetus. "I hope all of that is enough of a challenge for you to be more than averagely interested in my request, the sooner the better in this case, as goes with the compensation."

Missions Completed

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 4th July 2014, 2:36 am

Silver…very few people know his name, even fewer knew THAT nickname. The man with the artificial arm had been so careful up until now. Was it a slip of the tongue or an intended attempt at startling him? Neither seemed to be correct. The stranger appeared too intelligent to simply make such a foolish and simple mistake and provocation did not appear to be his motive. Nevertheless Silvaetus became weary – once again he checked for all possible escape routes: down to eight.
    But he had to keep up appearances. If he showed weakness or uncertainty now it would only complicate his situation…three mages with unknown potential and unclear motives. “You overestimate your value creature. Whilst you are quite unique and it is a shame I cannot study you as I would like to, I must inform you that I dislike being under someone’s command. In my experience if I subjugate myself to a client then I will not be able to conduct the research I want but rather the research the client needs…” the scientist said to the being of wood and metal and turned away. As frustrating as it was not to be able to examine him, he valued his own freedom more. His fist clenched and teeth grinding he looked to the cloaked man.
    “I thank you for your offer, but I do not require a laboratory. If I required a stationary facility to do my work I would have been caught long ago for my activities” choosing not to speak of the hooded man’s misstep he carefully planned ahead. It was better to finish this business as soon as possible. The longer he waits the greater the risk was becoming. Now kneeling down Silvaetus put one hand on the street, visualizing the necessary equipment to both forge the arm and repair the sword. Several magic circles appeared on the floor and slowly, but steadily the laboratory materialized. The creation was a 20 by 40 meter platform that took up most of the square. On it were clear tanks filled with green and red liquids, each interconnected to another tank by pipes. In the center was a table littered with screen and buttons of various colors – the central control panel. Slightly off to one side rested one large steel monstrosity with pipes, conveyor belts and molds as well as one singular Adamantine box at which the belts converged. “You see, my laboratory is always with me…”
    A grin on his face Silvaetus walked over to the girl taking the sword and swiftly returned to the control platform. “The steel can be as fine as can be, but it does not make it any less of a simple material” he placed the sword on the center of the large table where it melted instantly “As a sign of good faith I will enhance your weapon” he added and walked over to a rotating shelf. From it he picked a large piece of ore which he placed beside the molten blade – it too liquefied in an instant. “Steel infused with Adamantine should avoid any further damage for a long time” Within only a few seconds the liquid metal hovered into the air and formed the shape of the original sword. A spray of white smoke erupted from beneath and the sword seemed like new. “It may be slightly heavier, but it is more durable now. I will be expecting a message from your leader concerning my offer.” Silvaetus said swiftly taking the floating blade from the center and threw it to its owner – not much concern for safety. Attached to the sword was a small crystalline disk - the size of a button - with a metal frame "Touch it once and it will open a direct line to me"
    “You however will have to wait” he pointed at the cloaked man “I require more scales and the aforementioned flame lacrima. The ore and the rest I have. If you wish I shall send my drone with you. It is far faster than any train could hope to be and would thus considerably shorten delivery time.” He stepped out of the compound and strafed past the three “I would recommend vacating the premises. This area is about to become a crater." And right on queue a timer appeared over the table: 5 minutes 13 seconds left.
    Janneline Ariel
    Janneline Ariel

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Janneline Ariel 4th July 2014, 3:57 am

Janna took her blade and held it. Its weight had increased slightly, but now Aetherion had a sort of... power around it, that Janna liked a lot. Her eyes inspected it for any further changes, something Silver didn't tell her about, but wanted her to find about, but there was nothing further changed. It was her usual blade, just the fact it was heavier and more protected. Janna put it in its sheath on her back and slightly fixed her japanese-like clothing, then looked at Silver with a grin. '' I can appreciate master-craft and repair easily, and I must compliment you and definetly thank you. I owe you quite a lot for this.'' She lowered her head slightly as a signal of gratitude.

However then, her eyes darted off to the mage she had not noticed, or well had been ignoring on purpose. Kaseki. He had been under her pillar, previously, in Savage Skull, however now he had moved onto Sinali's. Not that she cared. He was loyal, but not exactly the member she would quite appreciate, considering the rumors she had heard about him, he was quite in contact with a lot of Legal Mages. She didn't like this about him. She sighed and looked around, her eyes landing once again on the cloaked figure, as she watched him and Silver talk about the arm of the cloaked person.

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th July 2014, 4:15 am

"No need... You see, my materials are always with me..." Zenshin said with a grin as he recreated a plate and a small wooden table to put it on that carried a good amount of dragon scales on it. "And here you go. I'm sure you have some way of putting away these materials seeing as how you pulled a how lab station from out of the ground" he said again while recreating several fire lacrima on the table around the plate with the scales. "Why shorten delivery time if I can just give it to you in person, haha. But I'm telling you that I'd be a good ally to have, as you'd never run out of, well, anything. You'd be surprised as to what I can recreate" he said with a smirk under his hood. "Four minutes and thirty seconds... hmm, the clock is ticking. Well, I don't particularly like the slaughtering of innocence, so I guess I have to do something about that". Although Silver probably expected him to try and disarm the bomb, instead he turned to the streets of people who were still left after the incident just a second ago and yelled, "I HAVE A BOMB!". Immediately, everyone nearby began screaming and running away except for a few mages who wanted to play hero. Zenshin punched the air three times, two jabs and a cross, all of them powered by his "Burst" spell, which sent shock waves through the air as fast and strong as a fifty caliber bullet which quickly dispatched the mages and sent them flying out of range before he turned back around. "Three minutes and forty six seconds, well, I've got time. It just depends on how long it would take for you to make an arm that's combat oriented. As long as you follow my specifications, such as the synthetic muscle and the usage of the dragon scales, and it *can* look and function as an arm, I give total creative rights to you. Have fun with it, it's not every day someone approaches you with legendary materials"

Missions Completed

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 4th July 2014, 9:50 am

Kaseki began to laugh to himself. He knew of what he said and what he meant, and it appeared that none caught on to him. He faced the arms dealer, "Then 'vivasect' me. I care not, I heal well, no matter what the damage is, all I ask if you take arms with me under the name of Savage Skull." He continued, "I shall benefit from your cause, and you shall benefit from mine. I do not ask that you 'work for me' but work with me. Hell, work for this girl, it matters not." Kaseki looked directly at Janna, "...She appears to be of... some use."

Kaseki in a way both hated and loved Savage Skull. Even though they weren't the 'family' he expected, they became the 'family' he needed. Sure his 'master' had changed from a young girl to that of a mere child, but that didn't matter to him. Kaseki remained loyal to his master, whomever it was. However... he did miss hearing his name from Janna's lips, he was growing tired of being called a 'toy' by the girl.

He watched as the blown cloaked man rivaled his fashion. He found it both adorable and infuriating. After all, they were speaking of a bomb... and Kaseki loves to play with fire.

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 4th July 2014, 2:01 pm

Silvaetus stopped dead in his tracks. With the materials here he could start working immediately…there was only the problem of the impending 0.2 kiloton explosion. With a sigh he turned around and headed back towards the control panel. “I really wish you had said that earlier. This security protocol is hard to override you see…” He opened a small latch under the panel exposing a mass of wires, chips and other components. On his back Silvaetus attempted to hotwire the system, cutting cables and reconnecting others. “Hmmm…well damn…” and right on queue the remaining two minutes and thirty five seconds turned to 1 minute and four seconds “Only one thing left to do now…” The Scientist stood up, still completely calm and relaxed, and took just a few steps back. The thundering roar calm from his shoulder as the miniature artillery cannon released an explosive shell onto the console… “Here’s some words of advice if any of you want to work with highly technological equipment. First: always have more than one main console. Second: when in doubt, destroy it.” After a few minutes the smoke cleared to reveal smoldering bile of scraps where the main control panel used to be. “I will be done in one hour. Until then I will have to ask you to keep the authorities away from this location…both in my and your best interest…and the best interest of the city.” Still not fully trusting the other magi, Silvaetus materialized five turrets surrounding the small compound. “Oh and thank you for giving me creative freedom with this product. I guarantee you will not regret it!”
    Aaahhh…yes…this was the ultimate rush for Silvaetus. He was not about to merely create a replacement for a limb – he was going to create THE replacement for a limb. He was going to create life and his lab would be its womb. Eyes wide open, a grin on his face, adrenaline coursing through his veins the scientist approached a small panel in front of an empty tank. His fingers moved with all too familiar swiftness and accuracy across the controls, starting the process. ‘For the framework a Veridium skeleton. The artificial muscle strands will be of carbon fiber laced with dragon scale. The stabilizing components of pure dragon scale. And the hull would be comprised of an alloy made from dragon scale, fire lacrima and aluminum. The nerve connections will be…’ a hole in his plan. Everything he needed was there, but the most important part was missing. A glance to the side solved the issue…recycling is encouraged for almost anything, so why not for body parts as well? A saw materialized in his hand. Reaching the nearest body Silvaetus lifted its arm. The saw cut through the shoulder with ease, spraying blood, flesh and bone all over the area including himself. Now the plan was complete and the fun could start. On his way back he gabbed what he needed from the hooded man. He paused, the words of the hooded man echoing faintly in his mind “Your offer is appealing. But not many people are comfortable with…well” he waved the severed arm and gestured to his body soaked in blood “this. And this is not the end of it. By aiding me you will be giving your consent to excruciatingly painful, live human experiments. Or even the death of an entire town if I decide to test a biological, chemical or nuclear weapon? Many of which would be, by common definition, innocent. Would any of you accept a life with the blood of hundreds, if not thousands on your hands?” Silvaetus looked at the hooded man, then the man with wood for skin before finally returning to his work. The arm was placed inside the tank and the conveyor started moving the scales, metals and lacrima. Inside the large metal box a complex amalgam of implements forged everything into the desired parts. Now this was a rather annoying part of the process, but unavoidable.
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 4th July 2014, 6:31 pm

"You're right, I'm not comfortable with the slaughtering of many innocents for crazed experiments, but I'm sure we can come to a compromise assuming you do accept my offer. You don't need to kill so many people in order to get what you need. You're essentially giving up an unlimited supply of resources just to perform experiments on people? Hell I can even give you hearts, limbs, bones, everything that makes up a person. And as for the authorities, they won't be bothering you any time soon. Sparrow knows what you do and the only reason he hasn't really -come after- you is because you supply weapons to his side too, and you're very good at what you do" Zenshin said while crossing his arms. Blood got splattered all over his cloak, which was good because blood stains were a bit hard to wash out from his favorite coat, and Aegis would probably kill him if he did stain the coat. "You're a smart man, if a little insane, so you could definitely see what options are better than other ones. I would take my deal Silver, the damage you could do with literally limitless resources grossly outweighs what you could do with piles of corpses is how I see it anyways." he said while he looked at Silva operate from under his hood. Zen then turned to the new dark mage whom he chose to ignore until now. "Take a hint. Read the situation. You're not important as you think you are and you have no leverage, he won't join you if you don't have something he wants, dark mage"

Missions Completed

Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 5th July 2014, 11:51 am

“Ahahahahahahaha…I see you know my type already!” he laughed “I admire people who understand their situation. You know your place and understand how to handle not just yourself but others as well. Understanding the cards you hold and using them properly is a tactical basic…and I like people who understand something of strategy.” The machines hissed as steam was released out of connected pipes – the parts were completed. Silvaetus walked over and grabbed the skeletal base structure, placing it in the same tank as the severed arm. A glass hatch closed, sealing the tank as glowing yellow liquid poured into it. The pipes connected to the tank rumbled as carbon and nano-machines were funneled through them into the liquid. Within seconds the real arm started to disintegrate, leaving only its nervous system. Around the metal arm-skeleton black streaks formed that wrapped themselves around it – the synthetic muscle strands of carbon fiber were being put together and weaved into the skeleton by the nano-machines. Simultaneously one could observe as parts of the exposed nerves were being infused into the arm. The completed product looked like an arm made from very fine onix-black strands, starting at the fingertip and twisting around the entire length of the creation to form the desired structure. A bell sounded in the distance: two o’clock in the afternoon. Yellow liquid flooded out of the tank leaving behind only the artificial limb. Now the final stages of completion.
    The arm lay in front of Silvaetus on a pure white table, opened up on one side revealing the metallic skeleton and “donated” nerves. In it he placed several small chips, no bigger than a button…and a few other larger components that would be his “creative surprise” for his client. A few final touches to reinforce the arms structure and he added the outer hull. It was a shimmering gold with white and silver parallel lines along the entire upper side. The joints were left uncovered and revealed the black fiber underneath. Pleased with his work the scientist waved his hand at the floor. From it emerged a chair. Gesturing at it he asked “Would you like to take a seat? I would prefer to mount it myself.” He turned away for a moment to gather a few tools and instruments “Your offer is quite intriguing. The terms you’ve set are acceptable. It would be a lot easier to conduct my research without the authorities breathing down my neck all the time…or at least to have others taking care of them” he paused shortly “Fine. I shall join you if the other man cannot offer me a better arrangement. But if I do I must warn you: do not interfere with my work. You may place requests, but what I do on my own time is none of your concern no matter how ‘morally or religiously incorrect’ it may seem. I require a certain amount of leeway. But first…” he gestured once again to the arm “make yourself comfortable whilst I explain your new arm. Thanks to the scales you gave me it possesses quite a few unique qualities. It is not merely resistant to fire, but it absorbs it and converts it into magical energy. You cannot tap into it, but the arm can utilize that energy to create the very fire the dragon could breathe.” Gold and white flames engulfed the arm as he shocked it with a taser-like device – a stimulator he developed to check the functionality of artificial limbs. “Everything about it is controlled through electrical signals, in other words through your thoughts. I have naturally built in a grappling device. It launches your hand with high pressure to a distance of up to 25 meters. The cable that connects it to the arm is made from the same material as the artificial muscle, giving you full control of the hand while semi-detached. Furthermore I have built in a blade, but not just any conventional one. A thermal blade. You see this arm continuously generates enormous amounts of heat that a small device placed into the wrist can convert. You could compare it to a blow-torch but it is far hotter and the heat is concentrated around a forty centimeter long and ten centimeter wide area in front of your wrist.” Once again he shocked the arm and a white blade of pure heat appeared “For my next creative addition I present to you the T.C.R. better known as the Thermal Concentration Ray. Now this nifty little device pops out from your forearm. What it essentially does is bundle thermal energy and release it either in a single straight line (Thermal Laser) or a circular wall ten meters in diameter (Thermal Shield). Of course each has it respective range. Up to 600 meters on the bundled ray, and about 40 meters on the wall. Now one thing you have to remember on both is that they consume enormous amounts of thermal energy, so you will only be able to use either one every 20-40 minutes. Both almost instantaneously melt and vaporize anything they come into contact with. And as my final addition I put in a self-destruct system. It is triggered either at will or upon your death and will cause the very dragon flames it can create to spread out in a 120 meter radius effectively scorching even the earth and air. All in all I do not believe you would have any complaints.”

Last edited by Silvaetus on 5th July 2014, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 7:13 am