Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Day to Remember (Intro/Social/Showoff/Open)

Hesaa
    Hesaa

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A Day to Remember (Intro/Social/Showoff/Open) Empty A Day to Remember (Intro/Social/Showoff/Open)

Post by Hesaa 12th October 2014, 1:16 pm

It was a bright, sunshiny day the halls of Lamia Scale were full of people, studying, drinking, a sophisticated riffraff. Suddenly the door would open up... Elder members of the guild might have remembered such an... aside and unmemorable person. Returning to the guild was, a Mr. Kane Norimune. He would smile with a rather satisfied gaze as he would return. An old buddy of his would run over and give him a solid thumping on the head. "Dude where have you been?" his friend would ask with an excited tone of voice, now a relatively stronger mage than Kane himself was.

The young man would get hit, and immediately leer at his friend for a moment, "Dude, why'd you hit me? I've only been gone for... oh yeah." Kane would calm his nerves again and smile brightly again, "Lamia Scale... I'm home~!" Of course he still had his guild mark on his upper left chest, and had never officially been not a member, but frankly, when he lived through the meteor destroying the guild hall, by chance, he gave up on being a mage, and took a while to think about life and stuff. Then he got bored of that, and returned when he learned of his guild being rebuilt. And so there he was, a minor sum of attention from some old friends, and heading up to the job board immediately, "Wow, this place is far more popular that it was before."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

A Day to Remember (Intro/Social/Showoff/Open) Empty Re: A Day to Remember (Intro/Social/Showoff/Open)

Post by Ren Hengi 12th October 2014, 1:45 pm

Ren looked up from where he was sitting at the table, reading the newest issue of Sorcerer's Magazine to see someone enter the Guildhall. Some people seemed to recognize him, but he didn't ring any bells for Ren. He must have been an older member than Ren. Well then it seemed like no introduction wasn't really needed in that case. He might as well say hi to him anyways while he's at it, he doesn't look nearly as intimidating as some of the new comers that come around. Ren closed is magazine and set it down on the table, getting up and making his way towards the red head, adjusting his bobby pins so his hair would stay out of his eyes.

"Hi there! I would say welcome, but it seems you've been here before!" Ren greeted in his most welcoming voice. He made sure to keep a happy tone to prepare people for the bombardment of intimidation Ren faced when everyone else began to show up. "I'm Ren Hengi, resident water mage!" he introduced himself with his regular grin. Ren quickly glanced around, checking for anyone who could quickly turn the situation into something violent. He was very cautious- or to others, paranoid- about first impressions he made on people, especially when he was in the guild.

Last edited by Ren Hengi on 12th October 2014, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Day to Remember (Intro/Social/Showoff/Open) KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

A Day to Remember (Intro/Social/Showoff/Open) Empty Re: A Day to Remember (Intro/Social/Showoff/Open)

Post by Linxwire 12th October 2014, 1:56 pm

A kid was leaning up against a half-wall just in front of the missions on the job board, He looked way too young to be an actual mage, but that was mostly due to his height. He sat there pondering what to choose, the last job he took up nearly got him killed, he rubbed the bandages laced around his torso, his injuries ached simply at the thought of it. His left arm was bandaged as well, from shoulder to fingers, and in that hand he crumpled the paper detailing his last assignment, a little annoyed but also quite glad to be done wit hit. And that's when Kane stepped in front of his view, and spoke loudly to himself. "Wow, this place is far more popular that it was before." He simply smiled, and figured that this person whomever they are had been here before, meaning he had some conceptual grasp of what was going on in this place. Everyone else here still confused him. "Hey, what's your name sir? I'm Xavier, I'm fairly new here." he began, extending his good arm to shake hands with Kane.

Past Siggies:

A Day to Remember (Intro/Social/Showoff/Open) 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    Hesaa
    Hesaa

Player 

Post by Hesaa 12th October 2014, 3:25 pm

Kane would stare at thee job board for a short while whilst catching up for a few lines of dialogue with his friend. However, the guy would back away as some others would approach him. The first to approach him asides his friends, were a pair of young new mages, or at least they looked very young. The first introduced himself as the resident Water Mage, Ren Hengi, and the one immediately following introduced himself as Xavier, a new mage. The latter was approaching a bit more business-like than the former, offering a handshake.

Kane would smile and turn to face them both, taking the handshake from the younger-looking fellow. "Nice to meet you two," he would say, "I'm Kane Norimune. I never left the guild, but I've been away a long time." With that he would release the young one's hand and walk over to the table and sat down in a chair. "This place really got an upgrade," Kane mentioned, a relaxed smile forming on his face like he belonged there.

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 13th October 2014, 3:44 pm

Ren grinned. "Well for me it's always looked like this, I wasn't entirely aware it used to look different" Ren replied. Ren then turned to the other person who had come over to say hello, and Ren decided to say hello to him as well. "This place gets more people everyday doesn't it? I haven't seen you here before" Ren said as he smiled, then directed his next question to both of the mages present. "So I never heard what your magics were? I assume they're pretty cool right?" Ren asked, genuinely curious. So far so good, and it seemed as if Ren was actually calm and collected today. Maybe it was going to be one of those very rare days when nothing especially violent and Ren can act like he isn't crying like a baby whenever something bad happens.

Ren never really showed new comers to the guild any special trick or something with his magic, and he figured since first impressions were the most important thing, he could show them something he could do. Maybe attempt to turn his body into water? There was the slight chance he could backfire, and the excuse he did it on purpose could potentially ruined if anyone he knew were to show up. Ren wasn't one for risks, so he just messed around with his bobby pins some more.

A Day to Remember (Intro/Social/Showoff/Open) KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Linxwire
    Linxwire

High Voltage

High Voltage

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Warlord

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ---
    Second Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Post by Linxwire 13th October 2014, 8:41 pm

Xavier pulled up to the table, and sat on the chair improperly, his feet on the seat of it, and his pants at the head of it, just so he could feel a little taller. "I've only been here a few days honestly, and I've barely met anyone here. Don't worry about it too much, there seems to be some sort of social barrier, what with all the age difference, and etc." He sort of blushed a little, it was very out of place, this tiny kid speaking like he was a sociology major. "I particularly use lightning magic, I'd love to show you if I wouldn't have to harm someone or something to demonstrate. What do you do? Can you fly, or turn into a dragon... or fly!?" Xavier was playing the childish innocence card quite well, usually he's a grumpy, brooding child who for some reason attracts animals.

"I suppose neither of you are on a team? Or you and I'm simply being daft?"

Past Siggies:

A Day to Remember (Intro/Social/Showoff/Open) 83699210

CHARACTER ♦ THEME ♦ MAGICWEAPONBANKHISTORY

Experience:1325/45000
    Hesaa
    Hesaa

Player 

Post by Hesaa 24th November 2014, 5:44 pm

Kane would look at the two fellows as they would converse momentarily about magic and such. They both would appear to be quit interested in what he could do. Kane shrugged and smiled, "What can I do, you ask?" Standing up once more he would walk over to the bar and order three drinks, and began holding a brief conversation with the bartender.

Suddenly, in the chair would appear Kane, again. Except he was also still ordering drinks, but he was still sitting right there. The Kane at the table would chuckle a bit. "I'm pretty much able to do anything. As long as I've seen it done before," he would say with a smirk, leaning onto the table, propping his head up on his hand. "This is Afterimage, I can project myself anywhere that I've been, hold conversations and gather info," he would add.

"I"m stuck with basics for now, but my magic grows as I learn more and meet new people," he would finish, the latter half involving his clone scooting aside into the chair next to him, Kane sitting down and completing his own sentence, then fistbumping himself.

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 10:09 pm