Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hunter

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

The Hunter - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunter

Post by King Zenshin 7th July 2014, 9:33 am

"Excellent. Nice one Ryo" he said, praising his guild member on the excellent use as one of their enemies as a shield as well as a target for his attack instead of getting himself caught in the crossfire. It had been a while since Zenshin had coordinated his next attack mid battle, but it looked like he had to do it at this point. There were six men, some weaker than others due to Ryo's spell which caused metal balls to be sent in all directions, but still, most were armed with some sort of weapon. Following the yells of pain from the men hit by the tiny metal spheres that moved as fast as bullets, two were upon him with their chains. They were twins and even used the same weapon, cute. Well, might as well do it he thought before beginning his stronger mental focus and beginning to plan out his attack strategy. Bait the chain onto my right arm, let the other wrap around my left, block the swordsman on my left with that chain while I pull the one who chained my right closer. Grab his head and slam him down, immobilized. Fire hand at swordsman on my right and grab his neck while I pull him close and kick the swordsman on my left. Finish with applause Zen thought before clapping and whistling at the two twins and causing the one on his right to wrap his chain around his artificial arm.

That was when the execution of his attack began, doing everything he thought would happen when it happened. He blocked the sword to his left and pulled the chainsman who wrapped his weapon around Zen's right arm before grabbing his head and slamming him down into the stone. Zenshin quickly stood up and fired his hand like a bullet at the swordsman standing a few feet from him and pulled him close as he kicked the swordsman on his left in the gut while using his signature spell. Burst was used to make it so that a cannonball sized wave of force would be released by his kick, and at point black range, that was definitely something else. At the very least, he would be immobilized as Zen stared at the man whom he had just pulled in. "Hot, I imagine, now was the doorway you came out of the way we need to go? I imagine so, but I just need confirmation" he said calmly before the boy nodded. Good he thought before slamming him into the ground, knocking him out. Fruitlessly, the man who had wrapped a chain around his left arm was still trying to pull him in. "Just run, is it really worth it?" he asked, and the man sighed before letting his chain go and running down the corridor third from the left.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 7th July 2014, 3:50 pm

Ryo’s ego received a very nice boost when he heard the compliment given to him by his guild master. He didn’t let it distract him however and he returned his attention to the matter at hand. There were still several men here who all wanted a piece of them, but something he didn’t count on however was that they would all see Zenshin as a far more interesting target. This wasn’t too surprising to the card mage, but he really would’ve liked to be a bit more important. He watched the events unfold and found he wasn’t all that surprised when Zenshin had so easily taken out the rest of the men. Of course though like he promised he wasn’t going to hit anyone while they were down and kill them as he promised to give them their lives in return for helping them find the route they needed.

Ryo was more than happy to just sit back and let Zenshin handle this one, but he swore that the next time a battle came about he would be far more useful than what he had been, but once more he questioned why he was even here when it was plainly obvious to him that Zenshin could handle this job by himself. He thought it best however to keep this little thought to himself so Zenshin wouldn’t think him ungrateful for this rare chance for him to tag along with his guild master on a mission that could potentially be an amazing experience. He watched as the one still conscious rushed away from them and then he spoke to his guild master “So Master Zenshin. Are you done educating them in the ways of ‘proper’ violence? If so we can continue now that they were kind enough to show us the way.” He looked down the passage that the rookies had come from and wondered just how much further it would be until they found the great treasure trove they were searching for.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hunter - Page 2 Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 7th July 2014, 5:23 pm

That should be all of them... for now. I feel like we won't be seeing too many more of these hunters, unless they are truly dense enough to think that they can still beat us he thought before continuing down the path that one of the hunter groups came from. This place is so full of rookies, it's no wonder Harper and his crew haven't found the treasure. These men could hardly navigate a village with a compass and a map, much less an intricate labyrinth built by those who wanted to keep their stash away from grubby hands like the ones that belong to treasure hunters the guild master thought again while the corridor got more and more narrow until Ryo had to stand behind him in order to fit. Not too long after they began walking down the path, the door had closed behind them, a stone one that dropped from the ceiling that Zen had guessed was there as a sort of trapping mechanism. Furthermore, they had reached a dead end of sorts and the moment they did, sand began pouring out of the walls slowly and into the chamber they were in. Huh, I guess I activated a trap. That's unfortunate he thought as he looked down. The sand wasn't really filling up the room *too* quickly. "The room should fill up in about fifteen minutes, we should really find a way out before then. Unless of course you can breathe sand, but that's doubtful" Zenshin said to his partner on the job while tightening the right part of is lips. I guess I'll search for a draft, it's the only possible way out of here. They'd always make secret ways out in case they got trapped in their own, well, trap. It's just a matter of finding it before we drown

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 9th July 2014, 2:33 am

As Ryo and Zenshin made their way further into the labyrinth he couldn’t help but feel that all of this walking around was far too easy. He was doubting that they were even going the right way when he noticed that the walkway was much smaller and the fact that he was now directly behind Zenshin because that was all the room there was for the pair of mages to travel down it. Ryo whipped around when he heard the door slam down behind them he reached to his belt and began to slowly open it and draw cards. He knew that something bad was going to happen, but he really didn’t have any idea that it was as bad as it would be. He was about to speak when he heard the sound of sand sliding on stone and he quickly looked and saw the sand that was starting to fill the room.

When he heard what Zenshin had to say Ryo swore loudly and quickly grabbed his elements deck pulling out a vast variety of elements he didn’t know what good it would do, but he was sure that he simply couldn’t wait for something to happen. He thought a moment trying to think of a way to see a way out in a dark room. He couldn’t create light because that would defeat the purpose. Also there was no light from outside of the room they were in so that meant purely and simply they couldn’t see anything coming in. So their only option would be to find a crack, and make it big enough to allow the sad to travel somewhere else, or to stop the sand entirely. Ryo pulled up a black uses card and blessed his lucky stars as he picked out a lightning card and several playing cards. He then threw nine fire element cards throughout the room. They became stuck at several different points in the walls sticking into them, but still holding their element giving light to the room.

Ryo nodded his head once as he saw all of the locations where the sand was pouring in from six different spouts and he cast his spell “Lightning Strike!” from the spell circle came seven bolts of lightning all of them hung suspended in air waiting to be sent forth. Ryo wasted no further time and sent all of the bolts out in different directions. Six of these were heading towards the sand spouts and one more to the wall in front of them. The one in the sand spouts struck and the amount of the sand pouring into the room dropped by 75% and the lightning strike against the wall just caused a hole to appear in it spreading out dust throughout the small room the fire light illuminating the small location.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 9th July 2014, 3:30 am

Now how are we going to get out of this mess? Zen thought a the sand slowly raised from their feet to their ankles. Huh, I may have miscalculated how fast the sand would take to swallow us he thought again as he focused on the wall in front of him. "Lightning Strike!" his guild member yelled, startling him a bit before Zen noticed that there was just lightning floating in the air, suspended by Ryo. "Huh? Lightning? Well I guess it's more effective than balls, but there aren't any enemies" he said before an idea of what Ryo was about to do came to him. Immediately as it did, Zen ducked and lightning was sent in all directions, aiming for where the sand was coming from as opposed to helping him look for the exit.

Dust was sent everywhere in the room as the lightning bolts hit the spouts and destroyed them, stopping the sand at their kneed. Visibility was limited because of the small size of the room as well as the obvious cloud of dust that had just been created. "For future reference Ryo, a warning wouldn't go amiss when you plan to potentially zap your allies with a scary amount of electricity. I'm not the enemy here" Zen said from next to him with a bit of a shocked expression over his face. "But thanks to the dust cloud, I can now see that there is a draft right here" Zen said, staring at a point in the worn brick wall where the dusty air was being pulled through the wall. Now all I need to do is find... he began, moving his hands along the area of the wall, searching for a false brick that was really a button. Found it!.

*CLICK* The brick wall was dispelled and the sand poured out into a large, illuminated tunnel. The torches were lit with phoenix flame, a flame that would never die, and Zen used his Origin Perception on it. "Those are powerful flames Ryo. They will never die. Quite a sight to see down in the bowels of the Ancient Ruins, but then I don't really know what to expect from this place"

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 9th July 2014, 5:21 am

Ryo looked at his guild master and when he heard the scolding he frowned and shook his head “If you had stayed still the risk to you would’ve been non-existent. I control where those bolts go, and how they fly. Nothing that is hit is a target I didn’t intend to hit, or the result of my target being faster than my spell.” He suddenly realized what he had just said and coughed loudly “I’m sorry Master. That was disrespectful, I just don’t like you thinking I would ever allow myself to endanger my family in such a way.” When his guild master was able to find the door release Ryo was quick to follow him out of it not wanting to get trapped in there for a second time. As he looked back and saw the room emptying of sand he wondered if the trap would reactivate when they came back this way on their way out of the ancient ruins.

Hopefully it wouldn’t but as he turned and looked around to see the illuminated tunnel by the torches he looked to Zenshin and wondered exactly how he would be able to know that. The torches just looked like normal torches. True the fire was still burning brightly despite the fact that it had probably been down here for ages, but still Ryo wasn’t sure how his guild master would know it. His only conclusion was that he must’ve seen what phoenix fire actually looks like and he could remember the exact way it moved, and it acted. When he finished speaking Ryo shrugged lightly “apparently they only just activated however, because there was no light shining into the room we were just trapped in. Either that or the door was simply closed off well enough to allow air through but not light. That must’ve been quite the well-made door. Quite impressive for the times I must say. I am honored by the simple fact that I have been allowed into this marvel." He looked down the path that was before them and nodded “Well let’s continue on our way then.”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 9th July 2014, 5:47 am

"How would we know if it didn't let light in? Between my arm illuminating our surroundings and your cards of fire lighting up the rest, there wasn't a single moment we had inside there that was complete darkness. Oh and let me tell you Ryo, the fires of a phoenix have a sort of blue-ish, cyanish color despite the creature actually being a brilliant shade of orange, from what I've heard of course. Though the fire is said to last forever, that isn't quite true. People only say that because the duration of the fire is a couple of human life-spans. Eventually, the fire will get weaker and weaker, dimmer and dimmer until they are giving off very little light before briefly going out. A day or two after the fire has 'died', so to speak, the ashes will explode in a brilliant white flame that will overtake the once dim flame and the cycle will start again. No other flame glows that dim blue. The previous Saints must've been quite powerful in order to hunt down a phoenix and take some of its fire. But if they lined this cave with torches lit with it, it must only mean we were going the right way all along. Booby trapping the room leading to the treasure... smart. They would try and escape the way they came and miss the hidden door, writing off the room as a dead end... Quite cunning" he said, explaining to Ryo sounded a bit surprised when he mentioned phoenix fire.

Zenshin enjoyed explaining things like that, or like how he knew that they have been lit for a long while now, but because of this, he tended to ramble. He had grown a lot since his time in Eclipse Soul, now not fearing anyone else and actually talking, but now his problem is that he spoke too much sometimes and probably bored people with his explanations. That, and he sometimes thought aloud after rambling, only increasing to the amount of talking he would do. "Yeah... we're close. Let's go"

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 9th July 2014, 6:33 pm

Ryo frowned slightly as he realized that his guild master was right once more. There wasn’t any point that they weren’t in some form of illumination and it was his own fault that he forgot about this little fact. He kicked himself while he was down, but then frowned deeper as he realized something “It is a damn shame that I don’t have a way to lift you up. If I could do that then we could’ve used the heat from your arm to heat the sand up and form glass inside of the spouts. Well I suppose that’s a shame.”

He smiled and looked at his guild master once more as he followed him down the hallway “Thank you very much for the lesson on Phoenix Fire. I am very grateful that you shared your wisdom with me. I guess that is one of the many reasons that you are a guild master.” As the pair of them continued to walk down the torch lit hallway Ryo’s spurs clicked ever so softly signaling their travel. He wasn’t really sure what he should do now. His guild master seemed to quiet down quite a lot since he had his large speech. He wasn’t sure if this was because he suddenly became shy, or if he felt that he was being too strict or preachy. Ryo didn’t really know how to comfort his guild master if that is indeed what he needed but instead he chose to pulled out a card and flip it behind his hand, then back in front making the card look like it was disappearing.

A sudden thought struck him and he spoke out loud “Master Zenshin. Tell me what exactly is the reward for this particular mission? I was told this mission was going to have a very hefty payout. While I am more than happy to do a mission with you and learn from you, I do prefer to make money and get rewarded for my efforts.”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 9th July 2014, 11:19 pm

"Neat trick. And yes, of course, the reward. I too like to be paid for my work, especially if it doesn't help anyone except the Magic Council. The upside to doing a job for the Council, however, is a hefty payout as you said. We'll be compensated with ten thousand jewels as well as any single item that the Saints left behind, weapon, armor, or otherwise. Not only that, but I hear the Council will also bestow a great power onto one of us, and since I don't need it, I decided it would be best to allow them to unlock your potential" he said, continuing down the cave lit with the legendary torches. After a few minutes of walking, the relatively narrow cave they were walking through opened up into a large area illuminated by brilliant white-gold torches. "This is what I mentioned earlier. Simply spectacular" he said, marveling at the completely lit up area. It was massive opening in the cave with a ceiling that was too high for the torches to reveal. "Well there it is, let's get it and bring it back to the Council" he said with a smile as he began walking towards the chest. "There it is! Grab it!" another voice said that echoed throughout the large room. There was another opening on the opposite side of the room in which men were pouring out right before one of them spotted Zenshin and Ryo. "You're heavily outnumbered, and you're after OUR treasure, but you're in luck. Im feeling generous, so I'll make your death quick if you come quietly" he said as his team of twenty or so armed mercenaries secured the room, spreading around them in a circle, making walking back the way they came impossible. "I'm amazed that you still think you can beat us. Your persistence is admirable, and as such, I will reward you will a little taste of what I can do, hunter" Zen said, smirking as he pointed his mechanical arm at the leader of the mercenaries, his palm open. "Roar of the Golden Dragon"

Last edited by Zenshin on 9th July 2014, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 9th July 2014, 11:19 pm

The member 'Zenshin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunter - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hunter - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hunter - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hunter - Page 2 NormalMonster The Hunter - Page 2 StrongMonster
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 10th July 2014, 2:00 am

Ryo followed after Zenshin smiling ever so softly as he heard about the rewards that he would be coming to him. Jewels, an item left behind by ancient legends, and not only that he had a chance to unlock more of his potential and he was more than happy to have that happen to him. He smiled and drew his cards into his hand and smirked widely nodding his head “This sounds like an amazing mission.” As they walked into the main room of the ancient Ryo almost dropped his cards, but instead he pulled his hat off of his head and held it over his heart “Oh gods…I wasn’t prepared for this level of majesty…This is truly beyond anything I could ever imagine…” He followed Zenshin up towards the chest and when everyone came into the room Ryo whipped around drawing even more playing cards from his deck box along with a black card from his uses deck smirking as it was a melee card.

He had all the cards he needed and he kept his eyes glued to the opponents he was going to fight. When Zenshin attacked Ryo also attacked putting several cards into his mouth the other cards he threw “Projectile Cards!” throwing ten cards out in a line they all doubled forming two cards and they struck. He wasn’t done here however he quickly pulled out two more cards and smirked “Attack Combo: Flame Machine Gun!” From the card shot forth several dozens of small flaming bullets and Ryo began to slowly move the card allowing the bullets to travel in a line. In total he managed to shoot 24 rounds. Only half of these hitting any of the targets. Ryo wondered how there were still so many men left to fight them and he quickly held up the black card he had just drawn and concentrated allowing it to turn into another card entirely. He was ready for his next spell, but had to wait for the opportune moment.

85/100%
    Attack Combo CD Start
    Projectile Cards CD Start
    Wild Card CD Start

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 10th July 2014, 8:46 am

The giant golden-white flames engulfed his enemy, namely the Gemstone Hunter that had attempted to make a B-Ranked wall spell to block his golden roar, but unfortunately for him, he was just a B-Ranked mage. His attack easily melted through the wall and blinded all the hunters around them, since they had all crowded around him rather closely, which was quite the blunder on their part. Zenshin's attack two of the hunters on fire and had inflicted deep third degree burns of the last three, one of them being the apparent leader of the group that had ambushed him and his guild member. Screaming could be heard as everyone's eyes shut due to the brightness of the attack. Following that, Ryo had sent a rapid fire stream of bullets that had a fire affinity, further damaging the men he had nearly incinerated and even hitting the guns of out six of the hunter's hands.

"Wow, what luck that you pulled those cards" he said as he moved his hands up to the sky and activated his secondary signature spell, sending strings upwards and them to the side, targeting all the men with weapons left with his razor sharp wire. It was then at this point where they could see again, well, at least the ones that remained. "Well, I like these odds. With a little more pressure, the strings that I've wrapped around the heads of the men can slice their heads off, so I suggest you all do as I say if you want to live. You've seen how fast we can turn a fight, so I don't reccomend trying any dirty tricks. Drop your weapons, all of them, and get down on your knees." he said, taking command of the situation and tugging on his strings, causing the men to all start pleading as they did as he said. After they got down, he would tie their hands together with the same strings and cut them, leaving them tied up and the rest either unconscious or retreated. "Let's get our treasure, Ryo"

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 10th July 2014, 10:45 am

Ryo watched out of his peripheral vision as Zenshin took down the majority of the would-be treasure hunters. He wasn’t surprised by the level of skill that Zenshin had, but what was bothering him was the simple fact that he was truly so out classed that he really never stood much of a chance on this mission alone. In this large group if they had chosen to ambush him like this while he was here alone he would’ve been quickly killed. Even if he had his Dire Wolf Gora with him Ryo was sure that it wouldn’t be enough and he would’ve died a rather horrible death at the hands of these men. He kicked himself for being so weak, but he knew that he would get stronger in time the biggest issue for him was the waiting.

He only barely caught Zenshin’s statement about his cards and he nodded his head lightly “Lady Luck loves me some days…other days she hangs me out to dry…it’s as simple as that…” he thought for a minute and then added “It’s a shame I can’t predict my cards like Mistress Amelia…"he then returned focus to simply listening to what Zenshin had to say, and boy was he surprised when he heard about the wires and what they were capable of. He was prepared to do whatever was necessary and when he heard that Zenshin wanted him to do he was perfectly happy to do just that. He smiled and followed Zenshin up to the chest that they had previously been after. Thankfully it was still fully intact, and that meant no one had opened it before he and Zenshin had arrived. He stood next to the chest and pulled up a full hand of his cards ready to attack in case someone else tried to attack them while their back was turned. He glanced at Zenshin speaking softly “Well how about this…how about you open the chest, or pick it up…or whatever we need do with it and I’ll make sure no one else steps out of line.”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 11th July 2014, 7:36 am

“Well how about this…how about you open the chest, or pick it up…or whatever we need do with it and I’ll make sure no one else steps out of line.” Ryo said, suggesting he watch the 'prisoners'. "Okay, fair enough" he said as he walked over to the chest and removed a small, jet black lacrima from his pocket. It was a lacrima given to him by a Magic Council representative to attach to the chest when they found it and it would teleport it all the way to their headquarters. It was a pretty interesting device, so Zen concluded that he had to ask them about it when they went to Era to pick up their rewards, which was one of the downsides of the job. "Unfortunately for us, we're going to have to trek all the way to Era for our rewards. I mean, I can fly but I doubt you can, so we'll just have to get there on foot unless the luck of the draw can give you wings" he said to his guild member.

If Ryo came and took this job by himself... he wouldn't have been able to take on this ambush and he would have certainly died. Lucky for him that I was here... I guess he really does have lady luck on his side sometimes Zenshin thought as he looked at Ryo and all the men he had trapped. "I guess we'll also inform the Magic Council that these scoundrels are stuck down here, dying or worse. We should probably hurry on getting to Era" Zenshin told the card mage as he began to walk back the way they came. The chest had already disappeared in a flash of white light, so all that remained was getting back to Era and collect their reward, and unlock Ryo's potential.

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 11th July 2014, 4:21 pm

Ryo nodded his head and watched the treasure hunters as his guild master took control of the situation and returned the chest to the magic council. He wasn’t really sure what true function the magic council served, but he knew that they were somehow important to the world of magic. Not being taught by a traditional mage in the first place he had no real knowledge of the legal magic world, and to be frank he was embarrassed about asking anyone anything about it for fear of seeming unintelligent. He made a mental note to read more about the magic council and what they do for the world of legal mages. Presently he shook his head in response to his guild master’s musings “No. Even if she was I couldn’t do something like fly yet. I am sorry to say, but I would love it if I could fly. That would make it much easier for Ian and I to travel…but then Gora would be the one left out.”

He shook his head as he realized he was rambling but smiled softly “Thanks for everything Master Zenshin. I have to say it has been an honor and a learning experience. I am grateful for the chance to work with you. I hope I didn’t embarrass you, or the name Sabertooth.” He hurried to catch up with Zenshin looking back at the captured men nodding his head in agreement with what Zenshin wanted to do in regards to their hostages. Ryo followed beside him wondering what kind of powerful item from a time long past he would get. He didn’t doubt that it would be something useful for him, but he wasn’t sure how useful it would be, or what the item would be as a whole. Now as he and Zenshin made their way to Era in order to collect the promised reward.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 12th July 2014, 2:57 am

“No. Even if she was I couldn’t do something like fly yet. I am sorry to say, but I would love it if I could fly. That would make it much easier for Ian and I to travel…but then Gora would be the one left out. Thanks for everything Master Zenshin. I have to say it has been an honor and a learning experience. I am grateful for the chance to work with you. I hope I didn’t embarrass you, or the name Sabertooth.” Aw. Then it's going to take us a long while to get to the Rune Knight's head quarters. I honestly can't think of why they couldn't give us two black lacrima to teleport us as soon as we did so with the chest. Oh well, the hardest part is already over Zenshin thought as he exited the Ancient Ruins with his guild member. Ryo performed well enough... but this job would've been a little much. I'm glad I caught him trying to take it before he tried it alone or something equally ridiculous he kept thinking, not speaking as he did.

*Several hours of travel later* The two were finally in Era to receive the rewards of their work. "Finally... I didn't remember Era being this far from the Ancient Ruins. I guess it seems farther when you want something from them, or at least are expecting something" he said aloud for Ryo to hear as he walked through the streets with him. If Im not mistaken... the headquarters should be... here he thought with a grin while expertly navigating the town. It was so large, and was also where his home was, but right now they had to get to the top of the domed mountain that the head quarters of the Magic Council sat on, a place that has been attacked so many times that it could be considered a rite of passage for any dark guild on the rise.

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th July 2014, 2:10 pm

Ryo was far more than excited to reach their destination he wondered just what kind of magic item he would get, and what kind of power that he would be able to obtain once this job was finished. He really didn’t want something horrible to happen between his traveling and their getting there. Just in case however he kept his hands down near his magic cards. He wondered how far it would take for them to get to Era from the ruins. He had actually never been to Era before so the whole idea was one that he was more than happy to entertain.

As they continued to walk he couldn’t help but hate the fact that he couldn’t fly. His life would be so much easier if he could fly. He wondered what he could do with his cards in order to create such a spell that would allow him to fly even if it was only for a temporary amount of time. He would have to look into that when he returned home. Meanwhile he and his guild master had actually arrived at their location and he couldn’t help but be floored by the beauty of the meeting place for the magic council. He could feel the power that was in the building and it was overflowing.

This served as a reminder to him that the Magic council was in charge for a reason, and it seemed to him that there was authority in power, and if they had such authority then they must also have the power to match it. Presently Ryo looked to his guild master “So where exactly are we going? Who are we supposed to meet, and what’s going to happen now that they have the treasure? What are they going to do with it?”

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 14th July 2014, 2:57 pm

“So where exactly are we going? Who are we supposed to meet, and what’s going to happen now that they have the treasure? What are they going to do with it?” Ryo asked, curious to know as to what the Magic Council would do with the treasure they had. "No idea what they are going to do with it, but they will allow us to pick out whatever nifty item catches our fancy from within the chest, which is pretty neat if you ask me" he said happily, already having re-covered his arm with the sheath that kept its temperature regulated. Whatever the Magic Council decided to do with it was really none of his business, as long as they got the tools they needed to continue their crusade of making Fiore into a better place. In the end, that was all that really mattered.

"Thank you for recovering this very important item. We'll see that it gets put away so that no one could possibly use the dangerous treasures within for anything malicious, of course, not before you two get your pick of what they have left behind" a man said, greeting them from the opened door while holding his hand out, and inside of it was a lacrima. "He who crushes this lacrima will have a great power bestowed upon them, or so they say. I'm guessing you'll be giving it to the other mage, Saint Zenshin?" the Rune Knight asked while opening the chest. Zen nodded and rummaged through. Weapons, lacrima, magical amplifiers, there were so many cool things in this chest that he couldn't quite decide at the moment.

He knew he had to though, and so he closed his eyes, reaching down into the chest which was admittedly not the smartest thing to do considering all the weapons within, but hey, I thought it was a good idea at the time, and picked up the first thing he touched. When he brought it up to his face, he used his Origin Perception on it, as it appeared to be a scale of some sort. His eyes opened a little wider where he realized the black scale was from. The Shadow Dragon... Ayresu was it? I can't quite recall the name of that slayer, but he'll be glad to know I found a piece of his mentor Zen thought with a smirk as he crushed the scale with all of his might before letting the dust blow in the wind by opening his palm. Another job well done

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th July 2014, 5:23 am

Ryo followed behind his guild master. He wasn’t really sure about the answer he was given, but his mind once more wandered to the payment he would be receiving for this particular job, and to him that was all that truly mattered. With the job done, his honor intact, his guild master safe, and his own life safe now was the time where he could focus on the magic item he was to be given, and the power of the treasure promised to him and Zenshin. When the council spoke Ryo felt alive with pride and couldn’t help but smile widely almost looking foolish.

When the lacrima was presented to him. He walked over to it and took it in his hands. With one last inhale of breath he smashed the lacrima between his hands using all of his might in order to do so. As it broke Ryo felt a surge of power through him and it caused him to gasp in surprise. He knew the power he was going to be given was strong, but this felt like something else entirely. It was amazing and he smirked as he held his hands together feeling his magic more than ever before.

Suddenly however he whipped around to see the treasure chest was open, and he smiled widely. He rushed over to the great chest and reached inside without really thinking about it. His hands closed around soft leather and he pulled his hands back to see that he had found a pair of gloves. On the back of the gloves was a diamond shaped Lacrima. He wasn’t sure what these gloves did, but something told him that he was meant to have these. He looked to Zenshin with a smile and bowed “Thank you master. I am honored to have fought by your side. I’m returning to the guild hall now. I shall see you soon.” he turned and left the magic council’s building heading back to Sabertooth his new gloves already covering his hands.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 2:15 pm