Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hunter Comes.

Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Dog Demon
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Denis Aminev.
    Experience : 250

Public The Hunter Comes.

Post by Kyrin Aminev 2nd July 2015, 1:51 pm

She had been sitting back for the most part on the train heading towards Magnolia Town as in her own mind she needed a guild and camping back near Crocus was getting her nowhere. The seats of the train were rather uncomfortable amplified by the fact that behind her a child was screaming for her mother. "Mother" Now that was a word she had not said in a while but then again so was "Family" but to her she had no more need of that she was a hunter of the Noah Clan the last of her family's own line within it said to have been the strongest. Even so she had her own doubts about that since to her the killing only served her own purpose of finding a specific demon. One she found this demon she would do more the kill it but she had to calm herself her own yellow eyes were starting to flare with rage and the person in front of her was feeling scared from his body language. With a quick sigh she rested her elbow on the sill of the window and set her head on her hand as she stared out into the distance towards her destination which was now rapidly getting closer. As she stared out towards Magnolia a quick look to her side saw people looking out at the giant tree in the heart of the town which was now the new guild hall for the famed and esteemed Fairy Tail.

Once the train had stopped she checked a small pocket watch she had to see what the time was and quickly noted it was noon, "I am a bit early. . . Hopefully they do not mind that." Within moments she walked down an alleyway nearby the train station she had just came from and as some people left her alone one did not, "Heya cousin. . . What brings you here?" she looked over with her eyes and noted another member of her clan sitting with around ten others, "You here to visit? Or something else? Maybe a hunt!" The men laughed, something she was used to as in her clan dying to a demon is the same as having your name shamed and her family now had two of those little blemishes from her parents. She simply kept on walking towards the guild not wanting to deal with these insolent fools lest they make her any angrier but before she could get out of earshot she heard one of them yell "If you are here to join Fairy Tail just know that your loyalties ALWAYS lie with the Clan!" The sound of their laughter rang in her head till she eventually reached her destination of the guild and with moments the rage she had pent up began to show as her skin darkened and black stigmata appeared on her forehead

Within moments she kicked in the doors of the guild her rage only growing as she yelled out in a hope to gain the attention of someone that could help her though in a very angry tone, "OI IS THE GUILD MASTER HERE?" Her temper could only go up more or down depending on how she was talked to from here on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic | Theme
    The Hunter Comes. 0WdTnds
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Public Re: The Hunter Comes.

Post by Kirahunter 3rd July 2015, 7:10 pm

Simon was about to open the doors to leave when they were suddenly kicked open. As a door sped towards his face he did the only natural thing. He head butted the door so hard it shattered into wood chips. Instantly irritated at the new arrival Simon yelled "If you are looking for the guild master!?" He shoved his hands into his pockets and stepped right in front of Razhiel all but butting heads with her "You found him." It took more effort then he liked to admit to mask the fact that his head was stinging like mad, but mask it he did. He added in for good measure "You also owe me a door."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 3rd July 2015, 7:15 pm

She looked at the small boy no larger than her and simply chuckled, "I will have the funds for a replacement wired to you." She looked at him and began to laugh slightly, "Sooooooo you are the Guild Master of the great Fairy Tail?" She had to admit she was rather surprised as to her she was expecting a large man or woman filled with extreme power in their stature but this. . .Kid was no older than her. "Ummmm I did not get off at the wrong stop did I?" She quickly looked at her map making absolute sure she had not missed a stop and gotten somewhere with a different giant tree.

Magic | Theme
    Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 3rd July 2015, 9:44 pm

Walking into the guildhall in his casual clothes that looked like a bar tender suit, seeing that the door was in pieces and a girl who couldn't be older than Simon. "Is it just me or are the new recruits getting more and more violent to the guildhall?" He asked Simon as he moved to the side of them. Pulling the metal broom over towards him with an electric charge and handed the broom to the girl standing there. "You break something here you clean it up." As he said that he pulled another broom towards him then handed it to Simon. "That also applies to the guild master Simon. Try not breaking the guild doors so often you two." He said to both of them before heading to the bar.

The Hunter Comes. For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    The Hunter Comes. 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 4th July 2015, 5:23 am

Simon grit his teeth as she laughed at him. Sure big people liked to laugh at him and underestimate him but that was okay he'd just knock them out and show them what's up. But being underestimated for his size by someone not any bigger. Now that rubbed him the wrong way, "Damn right I'm the guild master and damn right this is the great Fairy Tail." He was just going to have to show her what his guild was made of. Which naturally meant showing off.

It was then Nightken passed and tossed in his two cents to which Simon replied in kind. "No they are getting more violent. That's a good thing." Simon said to Nightken as he passed. He didn't even really reply to the thing about not breaking the doors. It took him all of twenty minutes to build this whole place, like he was going to sweat the door repairs. Demanding money from the girl was just kind of a heat of the moment thing, like if you get attacked you are going to dodge regardless of if you need to or not.

Now back onto the far more important matter of showing off. "Do I need to prove to you just how powerful I am?" To most people it appeared Simon was waiting for her reply before doing whatever he was going to do, but he was already doing it. To an individual with superhuman senses or animal instincts or anything like that the room was suddenly filled with a giant red bird of flames. It wasn't really there but rather it was an aura emitting from Simon. Normally aura's were completely generic and only showed an individual's magic power but Simon had developed a technique he called "Predator Aura," or "Apex Predator," which allowed him to project his aura in the form of a giant monster bird. Which he was doing now. Either Razihel could see it and would, hopefully, be both impressed and scared or she couldn't see it and would act like nothing was there at all. The possibility that Razihel didn't have the ability to see the aura was the only reason Simon tried to be subtle in emitting it. Then she would just respond to Simon's question as if nothing happened.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 5th July 2015, 5:45 pm

She watched as she was handed a broom and was told to clean the mess of the door at which internally she could only scoff at but considering she wanted to join this guild she kept it in, "I will in a moment after I deal with the short one here." She had heard almost completely ignored the exchange between the new person and shorty mc short short but she was too busy thinking on the tales of Simon a famous mage at that who she had heard much about but never met or wanted to deal with who was said to be the guild master of Fairy Tail and to her she simply thought this kid was bullshitting he. That was when she heard him ask but more really say if she wanted to see proof, and as if to make things worse for her already iffy mood the boy let out an aura of pure power, something she could see mind you, and within moments her mind clicked as her hands were facing Simon within a moment and her guns Judgement and Damnation materialized into them as the chambers were pointed right at his head and her fingers on the triggers. Before anything bad could happen though she put them down and sighed as she looked at him her skin now almost completely a black like grey color and the stigmata pitch black on her forehead, "Eh eh. . . Sorry. . . I am used to hunting demons since I was six years old. . .So I got used to attacking whenever I feel power around me as a reflex. . ." She had never felt so bad as she did now all she could think was "Did I just ruin my chances of getting in by nearly blowing this kids brains out?".

Magic | Theme
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 5th July 2015, 5:57 pm

Simon suppressed his aura after a moment as he didn't want to scare away every animal in Magnolia. "Demon hunting from six years old huh? That's rough. My parents left me for dead and I had to steal food to live by five. Not exactly demon hunting but hey." Simon actually almost felt flattered by the guns being drawn like she was recognizing that he was worth pointing guns at. Simon scratched his head, "But you know those reflexes are a valuable thing. You shouldn't suppress them or apologize for them. They can and probably will save your life every now and then." He shoved his hand back in his pocket and asked "So are you going to come in or are you just going to stand in the door all day?"

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 5th July 2015, 7:22 pm

She looked at the shattered remains of the door and back at Simon before laughing, "I will when you give me your name." She had a smug smile on her face as she said so and held out her hand, "My name is Razihel Noah of the famous demon hunting Clan of the same name." She laughed but it was obvious from her tone as she talked about the clan she had a hint of hate latched there. As she held out her hand she looked to the other mage trying to gauge them as well as everyone in the hall as if looking for targets to kill but when she seemed to turn up nothing her gaze returned to Simon and she smiled wildly.

Magic | Theme
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 8th July 2015, 5:23 am

Well if there was any doubt in Simon's mind about it, this would be a fun person, he shook her hand nodding "Nice to meet you Razihel. I'm Simon." The kind of fun that is really awesome then shoots someone below the belt. But sweet ride up to that point. "I'm from a... long story. Like really long story. Hard to believe someone as small as me has a long story but I do."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 9th July 2015, 9:31 am

She nodded looking at the small one and smiled, "Well I have heard lots about you so much I might know." She laughed and looked at the guild master with a grin which quickly faded as soon as she looked across the way from the door of the guild and saw one member of her clan watching a look on their face to remind her that she is theirs and theirs alone and that smile she genuinely held slowly faded, "S-So lets get in shall we!" She tried to laugh it off but the sudden silence and solemn look on her face before then could have easily been spotted and even she could not guarantee that she hid it well.

Magic | Theme
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 9th July 2015, 11:40 am

Simon noticed something was amiss but figured Razihel would share if it really was a problem. "Alright let me show you the place!" He turned and walked into the wide tavern-like space of the first floor "This here is the place to be when looking for people to join you on any crazy adventures you want to undertake." He hoped she had walked in behind him and for a moment expected to hear the door shut before remebering half of it was in pieces on the floor "Lots of people flock to Fairy Tail because they are looking for something. There is some item or treasure or story or person they want to find. This place is where curiosity becomes ambition and ambition becomes action. By any chance are you looking for something in particular?"

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 

Post by Kyrin Aminev 9th July 2015, 12:14 pm

She looked at the Simon and sighed as she brought out one of her guns the white one Judgement, "My ambition. . . My ambition is to wipe out all of demon kind. . . They kill and destroy without any cause or love of life and they torment those who would be unable to stop them. . . So I made it my goal to kill them all, one by one, and that is my burden." She looked back at Simon and smiled a grossly fake smile, "Anyways I would like to see what the place is like if that is fine with you?" She had a sinking feeling he might not approve of her genocidal goal but it was something she needed to do. . .For more than one reason.

Magic | Theme

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 7:54 pm