Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Hunter

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

The Hunter Empty The Hunter

Post by RyoKnetegawa 8th June 2014, 4:31 pm

Mission Specs:

Ryo sighed as he walked towards the location of the Ancient Ruins. He hadn’t been here since his mission with Ian, and Adrien. During that mission they had cleared out a band of bandits who had taken over the rather small town that was nearby. He wasn’t sure what the locals had done since then, but it seemed that these ruins attracted all sorts of trouble, and this is what Ryo was doing here. He was here to find a legendary treasure and stop some mad man from misusing the great powers of the treasures that were inside of the ruins.

The biggest catch however was that he had to not only find the treasure hoard, not only stop the treasure hunters from getting there and misusing the items inside, but he also had to navigate his way through a labyrinth to find the treasure. Not to mention he was pretty sure that the treasure hunters already had a rather large lead on them. This would just continue to get harder and harder, but Ryo felt a tingle of hope in the grand scheme of things as he had something he never expected to have in the history of his entire life.

Ryo was waiting for someone to come and join him, but not just any someone it was the leader of his guild. Zenshin. Now Ryo knew that Zenshin wasn’t normally like every other guild master, but he was still someone to admire and someone to respect. He always managed to do just that, but what he was trying to do right now was remain calm. He had never seen his Guild Master in action before and this was the chance of a life time. He wasn’t about to blow it now. However now all he needed to do was wait. Soon Zenshin would arrive and they would begin the mission in earnest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Hunter Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

The Hunter Empty Re: The Hunter

Post by King Zenshin 13th June 2014, 2:16 pm

Now that the storm that was guild members betraying him was over, he was left with those who initially joined the guild when it was rebuilding. Ian, Adrien, Rin, Marick, Frederik, and of course, Ryo. He felt as though Aegis would return soon but quickly shook his head. No... no one's that unlucky... but my gut has never lied to me. Dammit. I bet he's going to do something ridiculous like challenge me to a duel. I'd definitely do it, but I'm not sure the others could handle that, haha. he thought jestingly to himself while strolling down a dirt path to the Ancient Ruins. Zenshin would take any chance he got to do a job, unlike most guild masters. He felt as though it's impossible to judge a guild member if you are never alone with them, and especially if you never see them fight. Fighting is their soul at play and if he ever missed that, then what was the point of being called a guildmaster. Evaluating the souls of those who were under and alongside you is the very essence of a guild master in his eyes. Evaluation and improvement. The road to becoming a knight never started at the end. Finally, Zenshin arrived, right on time too. Judging from the fact that Ryo was early, he seemed to be eager to start the job. "You might not know but I'm a fan of initiative Ryo. Initiative and honesty of course. Glad to see you're here early" he said to his black haired guild mate before recreating a bowl of noodles in his left hand and a pair of chopsticks in his right and beginning to scarf it down. Mmm just as delicious as when I first made it "I'm not a fan of wasting time though. Let's get this done so we can. I can't wait to see the look on Harper's face when he sees who Sparrow dispatched on him"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 13th June 2014, 4:00 pm

Ryo looked at his guild master with a great smile. He knew that his guild master wasn’t like your typical guild masters, but he was a very powerful man and wasn’t one to be played with. As he arrived Ryo laughed ever so softly shaking his head “If you’re early you’re on time, if you’re on time you’re late, if you’re late you’d better be dead. That’s how I act, and that is how I choose to keep acting. It is good to see you Zenshin-sama.” He pulled out his cards and shuffled them one deck at a time as he watched with amazement at how Zenshin created ramen from nothing.

Ryo couldn’t help but wonder if this was a simple taste of the power that Zenshin had at his command. He knew that if Zenshin was a guild master after all this time then he had to have some extreme level of power that Ryo just simply couldn’t fathom. When he heard Zenshin say that he didn’t want them to waste time Ryo nodded his head in agreement “Very well then. I’m sure Harper will be very surprised about who came to dispatch him and his band of ner’ do well treasure hunters.”

He smiled as he looked towards the ancient Ruins entrance and tucked his cards back into their deck boxes. As he did he drew his typical hand putting the hand into his breast pocket of his suit vest. He started to walk towards the ancient Ruins entrance keeping his eyes peeled for any of the treasure hunters that he and his guild master were sent to stop from abusing the treasures that was told to lay inside of the ruins. He glanced back at Zenshin and thought better of his stance so he asked “You don’t mind if I take the lead master Zenshin? If you wish to take point then I’ll let you.”

The Hunter Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 13th June 2014, 5:53 pm

"Yeah. I prefer being exactly on time though, call it a habit" Zenshin replied to Ryo's noble statement. At least he's never late. Well, according to that saying anyways he thought before quickly finishing his bowl of noodles and found himself hitting the bottom of the bowl with the chopsticks. Dam, I have to lay off or I'm going to give myself a headache the next thought came to his head as he recreated more noodles inside his bowl and began eating them slower.

"You don’t mind if I take the lead master Zenshin? If you wish to take point then I’ll let you." the card mage said, taking charge of the situation not long after Zenshin's statement that they should begin. "It's fine, you can lead. Just don't complain when they strike you first, haha!" he said jokingly while thinking to himself as he always did. Master. Zenshin. Argh, it sounds so weird hearing it audibly. I'm never going to get used to the honorifics that come with the title of guild master. It was apparent that Ryo wanted to show his respect, as was the social 'norm' to refer to guild masters as such, but it made Zen uncomfortable. He was pleased that Ryo respected him enough for that though, so he wouldn't say anything about it to him. He'd have to get used to it one of these days, so hearing it more often was more beneficial in the long run. And as for Harper Goldshine and his band of misfits. What a joke. A true treasure hunter didn't need thugs to help him look for some long lost treasure rumored to be around here. Maybe a partner, but all of these hired hands? No, he's got ulterior motives. What they are don't matter though, as he'll probably get himself killed before he can do whatever it is he's planning

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 13th June 2014, 8:01 pm

Ryo smiled as he nodded his head in agreement. Thinking to himself “At least he’s on time then. Can’t say that’s a bad thing in anyone’s book. Glad that he is my guild master. Still I wonder what kind of magic he uses.” he shook his head ever so softly trying to refocus on his mission at hand he needed himself to get ready in case he and Zenshin were ambushed by any of the thugs who were with Harper. He didn’t want to be caught off guard by this, but he couldn’t help but feel this job was not going to be as simple as things were advertised.

As Ryo arrived at the mouth of the ruins he stopped dead in his tracks. In front of the ruins main entrance was a base of operations. It was clear that Harper had planned on being the only one, and there were dozens of giant crates that were there for the loot that they would be hauling away. Ryo couldn’t help but wonder just how many crates they had taken into the ruins with them. There didn’t seem to be a soul around so it was clear whatever they were doing they didn’t expect company, and certainly weren’t worried about locals.

When he finished looking around Ryo looked back to Zenshin with a quick nod “Well clearly they weren’t expecting company. This base looks rather abandoned, or at least it is unguarded. So what shall we do with all of the stuff here? Shall we burn it, break it, or perhaps keep it safe so that we can use it to transport all of the treasure back out.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out his waiting hand of cards. He wanted to be ready in case he was going to be attacked.

The Hunter Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 14th June 2014, 8:29 am

“Well clearly they weren't expecting company. This base looks rather abandoned, or at least it is unguarded. So what shall we do with all of the stuff here? Shall we burn it, break it, or perhaps keep it safe so that we can use it to transport all of the treasure back out.” he said, making an observation of the entrance to the ruins. "Stop moving for a second" were Zenshin's only words, disregarding the question for now. "You see Ryo. You can never underestimate your enemy. And this enemy would not just leave their base of operations undefended like this" he said as he pushed one of the crates aside, revealing a small lacrima. It was pulsing with light slowly, and began pulsing faster. The side of his lip curled up into a smirk as he quickly picked up the lacrima and threw it out the entrance of the base. "That was the only explosion lacrima in here, it would've done quite a number on us. It would have also destroyed all these crates that are here as cover to whatever booby traps they may have put" Zen said, walking next to Ryo.

"As a note. Enemy's wouldn't leave their base unguarded like this. It's a red flag for traps. When you don't see any, I also reccomend watching where you step. Most basic traps are activated by pressure plates. Or..." he said, kneeling down to grab two pieces of thin string that Ryo had broken when he stepped in. "Very thin iron strings" Zen finished, looking forward at the staircase leading down to the ruins. "And don't worry about getting the treasure out, I can just recreate some containers when we get it. Quite a handy power". He said that with a smile, giving Ryo who was obviously interested in the power the name of it. Zen continued to eat his bowl as he walked forward slowly, allowing Ryo to walk in front of him and take the lead again.

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th June 2014, 1:12 pm

The moment Zenshin spoke his command Ryo followed it without a second thought and stopped dead in his tracks. He didn’t understand why until Zenshin moved and threw a lacrima away from the base. Ryo felt like an idiot he had been going against nothing but moronic small fry and this had made him cocky, and arrogant. Such rookie mistakes were something he shouldn’t be doing any more and he chided himself internally for his lack of forethought, and the lack of caution. As Zen continued to talk and show Ryo that he was being very careless all he could do was kick himself more. He had messed up rather spectacularly in front of his guild master, this was inexcusable and just plain embarrassing. Something distracted him from his self-reprimanding and listened intently to Zen’s final statement. Recreate? Was this Zen’s true power? If so where did it stop and what could he recreate?

Finally Ryo spoke “Thank you for the save Master Zenshin. I’m sorry I underestimated them. I suspected the crates would be booby trapped to destroy themselves and the treasure that was inside them if they were at all. This kind of mistake won’t happen again. I can promise you that sir.” He looked to the entrance and continued to lead both of them inside. As he walked inside he was ever so cautious to keep both of them out of any future traps. Thankfully there weren’t any traps that the treasure hunters set, but he was sure that the ruins had traps that were already here to keep people from finding the treasure that was rumored to rest deep inside. As Ryo kept moving he suddenly stopped and held up his hand slowly moving his foot back. He knelt down and checked a particular floor plate with a frown “I think this is a pressure plate…It is clean, as if recently used…I think Harper’s party was used as trap testers.” He stood up and carefully stepped over that plate as he continued to lead keeping his eyes open much wider now.

The Hunter Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 14th June 2014, 8:05 pm

"Don't worry Ryo, the point of mistakes is to learn, not to regret. I'd be satisfied if you'd seen it as equally as if you learned to be on the lookout for red flags. The only times mistakes are unacceptable is if you make the same one twice." Zen told the card mage before carefully avoiding the pressure plate and following him deeper into the ruins. They were greeted by a narrow corridor with guards blocking their way, seems as though they had found the mercenaries. "Turn back now, this is a private operation. If you continue you will be met with force" the seeming leader of them said, standing in the front of the wall of weaker troops. "Drop the act friend. We are here on direct orders from Sparrow himself. Now I suggest you move or you might end up dead" Zen warned with a smile on his face.

"No one talks to Alpha like that! Take this!" one of the weaker looking men said as he rushed towards Zenshin and Ryo while spinning a chain. "Why don't they ever just step aside..." he thought aloud as he stepped forward and put his right arm in front of him as if going to check a watch. The boy who was probably no older than seventeen lashed out with his chain and it wrapped itself around Zenshin's outstretched arm. "Haha! What are you gonna do now asshole!" he said, causing a smile to plaster across Zenshin's face. "Breaker" he said before his hands and arms began glowing and he pulled the chain as hard as he could, causing the kid to fly towards him. When the chain user was right in front of him, Zen brought his fist shooting forward, making contact with his gut. Complete silence for a moment filled the hallway before a loud *cracking* noise could be heard from the victim as well as a gust of force making its way down towards the other weapon users and mage, sending them a message as to what he could potentially do to them.

The man went down to his knees and fell over as Zenshin unwrapped the chain from his arm and slowly walked towards them. "Will you reconsider standing down now?"

Breaker: 2 post duration / 4 post cooldown
    Magic Power: 100% - 5% (C-Rank spell) + 4% (The Coat armor) + 5% (Guild Spell: Perseverance) = 100% Remaining

Last edited by Zenshin on 14th June 2014, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th June 2014, 8:05 pm

The member 'Zenshin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunter StrongMonster The Hunter WeakMonster
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 15th June 2014, 7:37 pm

Despite his guild master telling him not to worry he couldn’t help but keep chiding himself, but he decided that his primary objective was to keep his mind focused on the present rather than the past or future. As they were greeted by the guards Ryo watched Zenshin as he seemed to take the lead. This didn’t bother Ryo at all, but he looked down to his hand and quickly tucked away two cards and drew up two more playing cards. He didn’t need the cards he tossed, and was happy that he took the advice from his teacher when he trained with her. He placed two cards into his vest pocket and drew up two more cards and was ready for his first spell.

He watched Zen with amazement as he dealt with the weakling that had decided to strong arm an unknown opponent by himself. This was truly pathetic clearly this kid wasn’t the brains of the bunch, and Ryo now felt better knowing it wasn’t one of these little punks who had booby trapped the camp. He watched as Zen continued to walk towards the rookies and their leader. Their leader however despite seeing one of his men brought to his knees so easily was undisturbed. He simply snorted and looked the other two behind him “Go get him. We gave him a warning, so now we are supposed to get rid of them. Go.” The pair of them quickly rushed forward one was brandishing a scimitar, the other was holding a pickaxe. They were so focused on Zenshin as he was the one getting closer with each step and the one who hurt their friend so they weren't paying attention to Ryo in the slightest. The card mage picked up on this and it was what he wanted. Ryo made his move at this point and spoke “Lightning Stirke!” he swiped the cards in front of him and they surged past Zenshin six bolts in total, and all six of them found targets. They divided evenly between the two rookie treasure hunters, and shocked them with their full force. These two were stopped dead in their tracks bolts of electricity surging over their body as they tried to move.

Ryo smiled and walked up behind Zenshin a bit, but turned his attention to the bent over foe that Zenshin had struck first “That should hold them for a bit, but they’ll be free to move soon enough.” He warned his guild master while readying another spell.

5/8 Cards in hand.
    Lightning Strike: Duration 3 / Cooldown 6
    Magic Power: 100%- 5%(D Rank Spell) = 95% Remaining
    2 Rookie treasure hunters paralyzed for 1 post

The Hunter Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 16th June 2014, 7:06 pm

“That should hold them for a bit, but they’ll be free to move soon enough.” Ryo said after he fired lightning bolts at the enemies that charged from down the corridor. Zenshin nodded followed by link stepping right in front of the apparent leader of these grunts. "I want see you fight back, strike first so that I can get this over with" he said quietly before the man responded and jumped back. "You think because you have some fancy gimmicks you can beat a trained crystal mage?" he said proudly before calling out a spell. "Crystal make, octopus!" In an instant, eight tentacles formed on the ground from sharp crystals that emanated from the commander's hands and then the head formed when all eight of them were complete. It was as big as the corridor, there was no way Zenshin could get past the wall of tentacles without fighting it. Well, actually, there was -one- way, but it would be much more fun to break his spirit than break him physically. "Okay, I'll play with your creations" he said with a smile before the octopus' tentacles were upon him.

Two whipped under his legs, which he jumped over before punching it square in the face. Lucky for him, breaker was still up, increasing his already abnormal strength. He punched it again and again and again, getting faster, faster, and faster until he stopped, leaving a large fracture along the middle of the head. It began to back off with all of its tentacles, but it seemed to be sneaking them as low as possible, aiming to grab his feet. Zenshin saw this and smirked, taunting the creature with some hand gestures, causing it to initiate its plan. But when it moved, he hopped, and when the tentacles were under him, he kicked out his legs downwards, smashing through the crystal. "Come on, you're going to have to try something a bit more creative if you really want to grab me, sea monster" he said, now verbally taunting it and having a bit of a good time as weak as it was. When he tried to move forward, however, he was stuck in place. Zen looked down to see that the crystals he had just smashed stuck him to the ground and were wrapped around his ankles. Uh oh

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 17th June 2014, 7:18 am

Ryo was a little preoccupied at this point. His attention was on the mage who was still alive, but who was also crippled. Still he wasn’t going to let the man get off that easily. He pulled up his cards and spoke “Burning Cards.” He threw these cards down on the fallen opponent hitting him with all five of them, and they started to burn him up. Ryo then turned his attention to the other two mages that were waiting for him. He was going to give everyone equal amounts of attention. The best he could anyway. He reached into his playing card deck and drew several more cards in preparation for his next spell.

He glanced over to Zenshin to see how he was fairing and it seemed that he was doing very well for himself so Ryo returned his attention to the men at hand. He knew that the paralyzing effect from his previous spell would wear off rather soon, and that was something he didn’t need to happen while they were in the process of fighting their leader. Ryo smiled as he spoke his next spell “Prayer Fountain.” Once spoke he threw down the first two cards and then picked the six in his hand. He began to throw them down in the circle aiming four of them at the two stunned mages, and two more at the mage he had just assaulted. He was going to permanently end at least one mage here. Once he finished placing the cards they unleashed the torrents of water at all three of his targets. The fallen mage had finally had enough and was put down like a dog. The other two were struck with the torrents of water, but with the electricity still surging around their body the water not only did damage, but the electric current caused by the water meeting the lightning caused them to be shocked as well. With these two now knocked down and being shocked Ryo took this time to look over at Zenshin.

What he saw at this point was not encouraging, and he instantly knew he had to help. He looked at the last two cards in his hand, and then at the crystal around his guild master’s ankle. He didn’t know if this would work, but he was going to do his best to try and help. He readied the cards and then spoke “Defense Combo: Water Cancel!” with that he threw the cards at the crystal around Zenshin’s ankle. Much to his horror it didn’t break the spell, but the crystal began to change slightly weakning it’s hold on the Guild master of Sabertooth.

Burning cards 1/4 Cool Down (D ranked Spell)
    Prayer Fountain 1/7 Cool Down (D Ranked Spell)
    Defense Combo 1/3 Cool Down (C Ranked Spell

95-5-5-10= 75% Mana Remaining

1 Rookie Defeated
    2 Rookies at 1 B Ranked Damage

The Hunter Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 19th June 2014, 12:37 pm

Zenshin made a bit of a sheepish face at the massive octopus, he was getting a bit carried away and he let himself get caught in a trap. Despite his guild member's efforts at helping him escape in some way shape or form, Ryo's efforts only weakened the bindings on his feet. He didn't want to use magic though, not on a job like this anyways. Well, magic other than making his punches a bit stronger. The tentacles immediately started shooting themselves towards his stuck self, each like a spiked pillar launching itself at him. Zen wasn't going to let an impure creation like this beat him, especially not with the level of respect that the creator had for him. This reminded Zenshin of back when he was known as one of the most powerful ice makers in Fiore, if not the most powerful and recalled his part in capturing Yugi, the fire maker. He respected every single one of his creations as he expected them to do in return, but this? This was not even close to that. This was a master and subordinate relationship, and Zen had to teach this man a lesson about respecting his creations.

The crystal mage barked orders and his creation mindlessly followed, as it had no choice. Zen broke each tentacle, one by one, as they came at him with well timed movements of his gauntlets. Every single tentacle struck one of his two gauntlets and shattered like glass from the point of impact all the way up to where the appendage came out of the creature. Once the final tentacle was destroyed, Zen took no time in bending down and smashing the weakened crystal before turning around and giving his guild member a thumbs up before turning to the octopus. "Just smother him you useless animal!" the mage commanded, and so its creation did. It rushed forward with whatever strength is could muster and toppled like a tower onto the guildmaster, but this was one last ditch attempt that just wouldn't work. In one final strike with his right arm, he aimed for the center of the crystal beast's head, causing a shattering sound for a second before it broke instantly like a vase that had fallen. It quickly dispelled and Zenshin walked towards the crystal maker who was obviously shocked.

"Bu.. that was my strongest creation... you didn't even use magic, ho-, how? No one's that strong." he said, backing up slowly from Zen who had just reached him and was walking as fast as he was retreating. "They call me the fifth saint. But you can just call me Zenshin. Take note of my advice, but respect your creations. They aren't slaves for you to use for your own purposes" he told the man quietly before grabbing his face and smashing it against the wall on his left, knocking the man out.

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 21st June 2014, 6:27 pm

Ryo was a bit disappointed that he couldn’t break Zenshin out of the tentacles, but he was more than happy to have tried to help in some way. He then returned his attention to the two very wet men who were on the ground. He tucked away a few cards into his vest pocket instead drawing out playing cards. He was perfectly happy to make this spell even more powerful at the cost of having to wait longer to get it back. He threw the cards and spoke the spell he had in mind “Projectile Cards!” all ten of the cards he threw flew towards the two downed opponents. After they traveled a few meters the ten cards turned into twenty cards all of these cards flew as fast as they could smashing into the rookie treasure hunters.

Card after card struck them and they convulsed with each strike. Of all the cards that hit them however only 12 actually found a target six for each of them, but the remaining eight struck random locals all over the floor. One of them struck a pressure plate and a loud click was heard. Ryo looked up to see a pendulum blade come down in a great arc. Ryo dove closer towards Zenshin rolling as he hit the ground. He was very lucky as no sooner had he landed near his guild master than he noticed the one blade wasn’t alone the row behind them and where Ryo had just been standing also had similar pendulum blades. After three passes they disappeared back into the walls, but the rookie treasure hunters were cut up like they were cattle. Ryo sighed as he looked at Zenshin shaking his head ever so slightly “I’m so sorry about what happened back there…I accidently set off one of the ruin’s traps…and I don’t think they will be getting up from that. Are you done here?”

The Hunter Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 27th June 2014, 3:20 am

"Really Ryo, it's fine. As long as you don't make the same mistakes when I'm not around, when you're with your team mates. When I'm not there to 'save' you, so to speak. Not that you don't hold your own in battles, but the crystal maker may have been a tad too much for you to deal with at your current level, after seeing what you can do of course." he said to his guild member as they continued down the corridor. It didn't seem like their were any traps, which was to be expected. After a certain point, Zenshin didn't think that the bandits would lay traps, that would only impede their friends. Bandits and mercenaries... is there a difference, or are they the same thing with a difference in names. I suppose bandits are less moral of the two, going around ambushing caravans... But mercenaries just sell their magic powers or skill to the highest bidder and can perform even worse atrocities than thievery and the occasional murder he thought, getting side tracked at the thought of contrasting the two nare-do-wells.

"Since this place is like a maze, I think it's a good opportunity to get to know each other. I can't run a guild if I don't know its members. So tell me Ryo, why'd you come to Sabertooth and how does your magic work" he said, inquiring more about the young mage. He had potential, which was good, but he was a bit clumsy from what he's seen so far. It would be so easy to just use my origin perception and skip all of this small talk, but that will only give me the bare facts. Im curious to see how he'll tell me his own story based on experiences and such. Should be a good distraction from the dark corridors we'll be walking through for most of the job it seems

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 27th June 2014, 6:11 pm

Ryo looked down in great shame as he heard Zenshin talk to him. He was making more mistakes than he ever thought he knew how to make, and all in front of his Guild master. The man he wanted to like him more than anything and he was starting to mess up even more than he would ever think possible. Still he wasn’t going to do anything that would reflect poorly on himself or on the guild as a whole. As he and Zenshin. He smiled and looked at his guild master as he finished asking his questions “Well Master Zenshin when I finished my training under my mistress Amelia she sent me out in the world to begin training as a Real mage. I went to my local bar where I used to frequent as a little thief. The tender there knew my story, and I asked him about Guilds. He told me about Fairy Tail and Sabertooth. He said that Sabertooth was a unified guild.”

He looked in front of him and frowned as the ruins seemed to be more traveled here, and that meant that the rest of the vandals were ahead of them. He then continued to speak “Seeing as my whole family is dead. My only family is my mistress Amelia I wanted to find a home. So I found Sabertooth, and now it has not only become my home, but also my family. I love my family Master Zenshin and I will give my life for them in a heartbeat.” He looked at Zenshin and if he looked into Ryo’s eyes then he would see the truth of the statement in his eyes. He then looked ahead with a smile “Now then your next question was about my magic. My magic is unique. It is called ‘Combo Card Magic’ this magic is passed down from master to student as time continues. One master, one student that’s all. My Mistress was the second practitioner of this particular magic.”

He pulled out his hand of cards showing them to Zenshin as they walked, but still keeping his eye out for traps“It combines a black and white ‘uses’ deck which tells me how I can use the cards in a spell. An elemental card deck that has all kinds of elements in it and a playing card deck. At least that’s how it started. Now however thanks to my teacher I have now been able to experiment using Tarot Cards. My magic is ever evolving, ever changing, and most importantly mine.”

The Hunter Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd July 2014, 6:48 am

“Well Master Zenshin when I finished my training under my mistress Amelia she sent me out in the world to begin training as a Real mage. I went to my local bar where I used to frequent as a little thief. The tender there knew my story, and I asked him about Guilds. He told me about Fairy Tail and Sabertooth. He said that Sabertooth was a unified guild.” his guild member began, telling Zen about who trained him. Ryo used to be a petty thief, interesting. Is there anyone in my guild who hasn't broken the law? he thought whole carefully listening to the story as well as making sure there were no traps in his path. Ironic that a guild of those who are all trying to make the world into a far better place than it is now is one of ex-criminals. Looks like Sabertooth has some elements of Eclipse Soul in it

“Seeing as my whole family is dead. My only family is my mistress Amelia I wanted to find a home. So I found Sabertooth, and now it has not only become my home, but also my family. I love my family Master Zenshin and I will give my life for them in a heartbeat.” "That's unfortunate to hear Ryo, but I'm glad that you seem to be loyal to the guild. People like you seem to be running scarce thanks to the Radiant Dawn incident" Zen responded with a smile. It was true, there had been quite a few ex-members of his who left in the whole ordeal that happened not too long ago, but that was in the past now. Ryo seems like he'll make an excellent knight when he's stronger, but I can't see him becoming one of my paragons... I guess I'll have to keep looking until I do find someone that fits what I think they would be

(Sorry for the laziest post ever. I couldn't think of anything ;-;

Last edited by Zenshin on 3rd July 2014, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 3rd July 2014, 7:38 am

Ryo felt his heart falter when Zenshin mentioned the Radiant Dawn incident. It stung him as if they had actually physically harmed him in the process of their betrayal. He knew that was silly but it was what he felt like and he could help but visibly shake with rage at the blatant betrayal of not only the guild, but of himself. He had welcomed some of those who had turned personally, and he considered them his family, but when their betrayal took place Ryo was beside himself. He couldn’t imagine how Zenshin must’ve felt when it happened, and he wished he could help his guild master in some way.

As they continued on their path however Ryo spoke softly “Master Zenshin…I promise I won’t ever betray Sabertooth, or let something like that happen to the guild again…not if I have the power to stop it. I don’t want to see my our guild suffer like that ever again…” he then shook himself and dusted himself off as he stepped over a pile of bones. He knew what could make those bones and he wasn’t about to try to find out what had caused this person to meet such a gruesome end. Presently he thought about his guild master and how little he knew of him. So Ryo looked up at him “Well Master I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about yourself? After all I’ll feel a lot more confident in defending you and the guild if I know a bit more about you. Also you mentioned you’re one of the wizard saints and I was wondering how hard it was to become one. Also your magic is very interesting, and to be honest I’ve never seen anything like it. How did you acquire it, or did you always have it?”

Ryo realized just how many questions he was throwing out there and he suddenly bit his tongue wincing from the action, but returning his attention to the path at hand. He wasn’t sure if his guild master was going to answer any of his questions or not, but he was hopeful. He could see that the hallways was lit by torches and this must mean that they were following the right path, but he couldn’t help but wonder why they hadn’t seen anyone else.

The Hunter Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 3rd July 2014, 11:49 pm

“Well Master I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about yourself? After all I’ll feel a lot more confident in defending you and the guild if I know a bit more about you. Also you mentioned you’re one of the wizard saints and I was wondering how hard it was to become one. Also your magic is very interesting, and to be honest I’ve never seen anything like it. How did you acquire it, or did you always have it?” Ryo said, now he was asking the questions which was perfectly fine with Zenshin.

"Well it took a bit of time to finally get up to the level of a Wizard Saint in terms of power, but once I did, I pretty much fulfilled my dream of becoming an extraordinarily strong ice maker just like my father was. I don't know if you took part in defending Era from Acnologia and Tartarus, but I was. I was one of the only Saints there since Zeno and Shuhei love to make long and dramatic entrances. It ended with me capturing Sparrow's twisted brother with the help of who is now known as the Speed Demon of Blue Pegasus" he began, losing himself in his speech for a minute before getting even more lost in thought and continuing to tell his story.

"After that, I felt satisfied and tracked down Aegis, the ex-guildmaster, and I asked him to teach me his magic. That magic was Recreation. It was quite a pain to learn, seeing as how I had a ten percent chance on not dying, but it all worked out in the end. I think it was worth the risk seeing as how I now have pretty much free reign over manipulating energy and the fabric of reality. Learning Recreation was a gamble and I came out on top"

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 4th July 2014, 1:52 am

Ryo listened intently to what Zenshin had to say. He always knew that becoming a ten wizard saint was hard, and he really didn’t know if he would ever amount to such a power, but he hoped that one day if he played his cards right that he could. He snickered at his own thought about playing cards and then shook it away. He was careful to step over a section of the floor that looked far too clean for his liking. He wasn’t sure what would happen, but he was sure of one thing in particular he didn’t want to make any more rookie mistakes in front of his guild master. Ryo couldn’t deny that hearing that his guild master started his magical career as an Ice Make mage was something he didn’t expect. The final piece of the impressed puzzle was hearing that his guild master was a gambling man.

Training in a magic that could clearly kill you and coming out on top was as big of a gamble. This meant that Zenshin was lucky and in Ryo’s book that was one of the most important attributes once could ever have. He looked at Zenshin nodding his head in approval “Well Master it seems lady luck was on your side, and that is always something you can be proud of. After all her favor never sticks around for very long, you might even argue she wanted you to have Recreation magic for some grander purpose.” he suddenly remembered that he heard his teacher say that he shouldn’t be so philosophical and serious all the time so he tried to think of something funny to say, but sadly for him nothing was coming to mind at all. So instead he simply looked ahead and asked his guild master another question “So why would one of the ten wizard saints help a mage like me finish this mission? Is it because I’m not ready to do it alone, or some other reason?”

The Hunter Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 6th July 2014, 1:48 pm

"Yeah, well I don't believe in fate in that sense. I do believe in balance, though. For example, if I was lucky enough to not die during my training for this magic, it probably meant something horribly bad was going to happen, and sure enough..." Zen began, looking over at the card mage and showing his right forearm that was completely covered in golden plate with parallel lines of white and silver running along the sides. "Little did I know the universe would repay me by taking half of my arm.... It's not so bad though, it works like a normal arm and even better actually. But, I like my body so I don't think I'll be getting any augmentations like this one unless necessary" he said, staring at the artificial arm. "Oh, but I'm trailing off topic. Yeah, I have a few reasons, one being that I like interacting with my guild members. I'm a guild master before I'm a Wizard Saint, remember that. Also, this job is a bit higher than your current power level, so I'm just here to make sure you don't die. I prefer my guild members alive, but sometimes it can't be helped" Zenshin continued as they made their way through the increasingly dark corridor. I wonder how much longer before we find at least some kind of clue as to where the treasure could be, or Harper. Hmm. Has he found it yet? Nah, I doubt it, we would've heard at least some movement by now he thought before dispelling the sheath from his arm. "Keep your distance, this arm can get a little hot without that cover I keep on it, but it's getting really dark and this is much funner than a torch" he told Ryo as his arm began to heat up and illuminate the corridor.

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 6th July 2014, 4:39 pm

Ryo watched Zen as he explained what happened and what he believed in. Ryo couldn’t deny that he had a slight problem with someone who didn’t believe in fate, but at least he believed in balance, and that was a universal truth at least to Ryo’s eyes. He couldn’t help but feel a pang of sorrow for his guild master and the loss of half of his arm, but he seemed to take it in stride. This was something that Ryo could respect and he knew that he had made the right choice in picking Sabertooth as his home. When he heard the reasons behind Zen coming with him it brought a soft chuckle from him as he nodded “Agreed. Living Guild members seem to be preferable to dead ones that’s for sure.”

When he heard his guild master tell him to step back he did just that and his mouth dropped slightly as he saw that Zen’s arm could glow like that. He was certainly impressed by it, but he would never say such a thing out loud for risk of offending his guild master. Now with more light given to them Ryo could see the footprints in the dust and the simple fact that this path looked as if it had been traveled recently. This gave Ryo hope that he and Zen were indeed traveling down the right path, and that was all he really needed. As they continued to travel through the ruins however he wondered how far they were from the end and if their quarry was even here anymore. He shook away the doubt remembering that if they had found what they were looking for then they wouldn’t have left anyone behind.

As they emerged from the hallway into a large room with four different hallways leading off in different directions. Ryo groaned lightly as he shook his head “Well now what Master Zenshin? We didn’t come down here with a map so it’s almost impossible to navigate without having them help us.” He caught the sound of shoes scrapping on stone and frowned "Well perhaps I spoke a bit too soon." he said as he saw figures come into view.

The Hunter Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th July 2014, 4:39 pm

The member 'RyoKnetegawa' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Hunter WeakMonster The Hunter WeakMonster
    King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Zenshin 6th July 2014, 10:09 pm

Zen and Ryo ended up in a large room with four corridors leading in different directions in front of them, not including the hallways they had just emerged from. "Well at least we know we're getting closer, and we know which way we have to go! These guys decided to ambush us at the worst possible moment, we have to really thank them for showing us the way" the guild master said with a smile as the men marched from the corridor furthest to the right from him and his partner. "You're not getting past us! Harper will hear that we stopped you and be generous with our payout, so get ready! We're not scared of no Saint!" one of the rowdier blades-men said, his blonde hair illuminating the room as the light from Zenshin's arm bounced off of it. In a reckless assault, the blonde man held his long sword over his head and ran at Zenshin. In a downwards slash, he smiled, he was sure he had gotten Zen, hell he even felt and heard the weapon hit.

When the sparks flew and faded, it was clear that he had indeed hit Zenshin, but not in the place he expected, no, Zen's metal arm gripped the blade of the weapon. "You should really work on your form. You telegraphed that attack so hard you could've sent me a letter by carrier pigeon and I would've seen it coming about as much" he said as he tightened his grip, causing the sword to heat up and begin to bend. "I also don't reccomend skimping out on jewels for an insulated rubber grip, metal can heat up quite a bit you know" he continued before bending the sword so far sideways that it broke off and the sword was dropped, leaving small red blisters on the blonde man's hand.

Missions Completed

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 7th July 2014, 5:39 am

Ryo watched the men as he slowly drew a full hand and nodded his head in agreement “how about we don’t kill them? I think their lives are a good enough thank you to them for helping us get to treasure faster.” He listened to the main guy who was apparently the defacto leader of these whelps, and even Ryo was a bit embarrassed by the way he was acting. When he openly charged Zenshin Ryo just rolled his eyes and watched events unfold slowly flicking his gaze to the cards in his hand to see what kind of spells he could cast at the rest of the men who had joined him. It was a pretty sad hand and so he tucked away two of the uses cards he had.

As he finished that task he heard the clang of metal on metal and looked up to see the blonde had struck Zenshin’s metal arm. Ryo watched in amazement as the man’s sword began to turn red hot and even melt as the blonde was holding onto it. Ryo smirked and took advantage of the chaos from the small attack and cast a spell “Attack Combo: Hornet’s nest grenade.” He watched as the cards formed into a grenade. He looked to the three men who were still waiting and watching to see how their ally was handling things. He then pulled the pin and tossed this grenade over to them while Zenshin was speaking. When he finished Ryo spoke himself “Also another lesson is never focus all your efforts on a single target when there is more than one in a close proximity. You can risk something like…” at that point the grenade went off and hit the three remaining rookies. It sent metal ball bearings flying around the room the three who were at the base of the explosion suffered from several of these hitting them, and the one facing Zenshin was both shield for Zenshin and Victim of Ryo’s attack being struck by a few of them as well. “That happening.” Ryo finished with a smirk as he pulled up his next hand of cards

100/100% Mana Remaining
    Attack Combo CD Start

Hits:
    3 Rookies- 1/2 B Rank Damage Dealt
    1 Rookie- 1 C rank damage dealt

The Hunter Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 8:31 pm