Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~*

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* Empty [GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~*

Post by Rin Moriyama 2nd June 2014, 3:28 pm

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* Fairy_tail_summer_wallpaper_edit_by_me_by_siegfried87-d5kp3fz

1. Open To Anyone

2. Huge Beach Party

3. Everyone Welcome

4. No Fighting

5. Drinks, Food, DJ, Volleyball Nets, Beach Balls, the Works

6. Have Fun

7. Stay Away From Perverted Guys Girls!

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 5th July 2014, 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* Empty Re: [GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~*

Post by Rin Moriyama 2nd June 2014, 3:29 pm

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* Houki-Shinonono-Swimsuit-IS-Infinite-Stratos-Gift-Photogallery-18

Rin and Hibiki were on their way to the beach for a party. It was being held by their guild, sabertooth and everyone was invited. Rin had been forced by her maids to wear a white bikini with black trim and she was not to happy about it. So she wore a sleeveless hoodie over the swimsuit so no one could see it. On the way to the beach she stopped at a convenience store to pick up a bottle of sunscreen. Seeing as it was rarely ever sunny let along hot on the island of storms, Rin never had a use for sunscreen before now. But this was the first time she was going to the beach so she thought it necessary to get some. She quickly bought a bottle and headed straight for the beach. She was looking forward to a fun time with all her fellow guild mates at the beach, not that she would ever actually admit to it though, given her personality. When she arrived. There was a huge stage set up on one end with DJ equipment on a table on top the stage. In front of the stage, was a multitude of picnic tables with benches set up decorated with seashells and other beach themed things. Off by the water were several volleyball nets and beach balls in a pile by the nets. Off to the side of the stage, there were at least four park style grills sizzling with different BBQ foods that gave off delicious smells. No other guild members had arrived yet, Rin was the first one to get there, so her and Hibiki went and sat at a lone table to wait for others to arrive.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Mentor : none
    Experience : 1906.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Molding Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* Empty Re: [GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~*

Post by Blood Bird 3rd June 2014, 1:03 pm

Adrien walked onto the beach wearing a blood crimson red sleeveless hoodie with the hood up along with a pair of grey swimming trunks, black sandals and bandages wrapped all the way up both of his arms to hid the huge amount of scars that could be seen on them. He turned to the Irish Wolfhound that was walking beside him that was twice the size of a normal one, had black fur and golden eyes. The large black dog was panting heavily under the heat of the sun, before running off to the meat that was sizzling on the barbecue and began giving Adrien puppy eyes before looking at the cook behind the barbecue hoping one of the two into giving him some food. Adrien just sighed and kept walking "Keep those personalities under control I wont be buy you some food when I go get a bottle of water when I am thirsty."
    Drac let out a low growl before looking around while catching up with Adrien before seeing Rin before running Drac began to run her direction her causing Adrien to chase after him "Drac I swear to god." Adrien threatened Drac who barked at him in response, he was giving Adrien the silent treatment by not speaking to him in English or even Irish for that matter. The Drac ran straight past Rin and into the ocean where he began to laugh at Adrien for falling for his trick so easily. Adrien walked up to Rin now no longer having the reason to run with Drac in the ocean and greeted her with his friendly smirk "Hey Rin!"

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* Team10
    [GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* Adrien10
    Blood Moulding Magic | Drac
    Missions Completed:
    D Rank: 3
    C Rank: 1
    B Rank: 1
    A Rank: 0

Total EXP: 1906.25
    Exp to rank up: 1843.75
    Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Mentor : Artenis Dagger
    Experience : 1,693.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Reflection
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 4th July 2014, 3:10 pm

It had been a long time since Eli had been to the beach. Way too long at that. Emilia was terrified of water, and in general scared of being without her armor, so it was hard to get her anywhere near it. Still, today he had won that argument. If she was gonna make him join a guild, she was gonna go with him for the fun parts about it. Taking a deep breath of the sea air, he let out a happy hum, singing a random tune as he looked around the beach. It seemed fairly well set up, though that didn't surprise him with Sabertooth's usual over-extravagance. Two people he hadn't met before had made it here before him as well. He wondered if anyone he knew would show up. With a shrug, he walked over towards the tables, trying to decide what to do next.

Wearing a pair of orange trunks and black sandals, Eli also carried his satchel with him. Inside it was various stuff for his show, as well as his cards for his magic. He didn't like walking around without having them, just in case. Leaning over a table across from the other two, he placed his satchel down and began to dig through it. Looking for a few moments, he pulled a pair of black sunglasses and sunscreen. He'd have to apply it later, but for the time being he'd wait. No better time than the present to introduce himself, right? Moving over to the pair, he stood behind them and gave them a friendly smile. "Hey, I'd assume you're my seniors in the guild, right? I'm Eli, I just joined a little while ago.

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 4th July 2014, 4:07 pm

Emilia walked behind Eli, wearing a red bikini. She was going to go in a one-piece, since she preferred the feeling of being less exposed, but Eli had convinced her to wear a bikini as well. She frowned a bit at the smell of the salty air. She hated the ocean, hated big lakes, and through relation, hated the beach. It was hot and sandy with the only option of cooling off being jumping into the ocean. She felt like hitting something. Eli maybe, though a spar would be better, or maybe some wrestling. Her thoughts were interrupted as she arrived to hear and see the waves. She stared out into the vast ocean for a time before blinking and shaking her head, trying to push her fears out of her thoughts.

Contrary to her usual behavior, she was quiet, acting almost like a lost puppy. Her fear of the ocean too distracting for her to act like her normal self, she sat down at the table, staring down at the surface, trying to examine every detail of the surface in order to get thoughts of the ocean out of her mind, but the sound of crashing waves made it nearly impossible.

Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
    [GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 4th July 2014, 4:17 pm

Ryo smiled as he and Gora made their way to the beach. It was always an adventure coming to new places and Ryo didn’t exactly have much time to stop and enjoy life. He and his Dire Wolf were off to enjoy a party that the entire guild was throwing down at the beach. The sun, the surf, the food, the friends all of these were things that Ryo wouldn’t take any of this for granted and would be sure to enjoy the party. He looked over at Gora and gave him a soft pet on his neck “Now boy don’t go eating food that isn’t given to you, okay? I don’t want people to be made at me, or you for that matter. Also no attacking anyone there isn’t anyone here to fight so we can just enjoy ourselves.” Gora gave a bark to show he understood and this caused Ryo to smile.

As he arrived at the beach there were a few faces he knew and one he wasn’t too familiar with. He approached the group while Gora ran off into the ocean water to help himself cool off. Ryo heard Eli introduce himself and Ryo smiled “Well it’s a pleasure to meet you Eli. I’m Ryo.” Dressed in a very loose white button up shirt, with red swim trunks Ryo still looked gentlemanly, but he was also a fairly attractive man. Still on his head as always was his hat, but he wore a pair of sunglasses to protect from the obnoxious amount of light.

Ryo's attention was taken away by Gora pawing at his leg. When Ryo looked to his Dire Wolf he also saw what Gora was looking at. A girl was sitting alone at one of the tables. Ryo couldn't allow this to happen he looked to the group and bowed his head "Please excuse me." he then made his way over to the table and sat opposite the girl with a friendly smile on his face "Well hello there. My name is Ryo, and this is my partner Gora." as he introduced him the Dire Wolf gently pressed his nose against one of Emilia's hands. Ryo continued "I don't think we've met before. What's your name my lady?"

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Post by Guest 4th July 2014, 4:38 pm

Oh goodness gracious...

Brielle repeated those words to herself as she slowly made the trek down the route to the beach. It was already more than difficult enough to retain the motivation to have come here, but even moreso the motivation to abide by the elder guild members at a gathering like this. It was events like these that the 13-year-old was never skillful in as it was always difficult to go with the flow at a party. The color on the raven haired girl's cheeks ceased to fade as their pink tint only grew warmer in color until it was borderline red. Although, one couldn't catch such a detail at first glance without peeking under the girl's sun hat. The attire adorned was a sleeveless one piece that was fit for swimming that didn't carry any notable designs, although there was a jacket tied around the waist for comforts sake while she carried a bag fit with necessities and other items. Wearing tan colored sandals that brushed against the surface, it wasn't long before the young mage had arrive to the beach.

There was a few members that weren't familiar in the slightest, yet a flash of yellow and varying shades of red caught the girl's attention. Noting the individuals that she's already come into contact with, Brielle felt a sigh of relief escape her before she shyly made her way over to an empty table. With a slight and muffled huff, the McCloud placed her bag onto the table before sliding onto the seat gazing at the ocean. From that moment on, the girl rested a hand atop the sun hat while the other took its place on the table with her arm, enjoying what the view had to offer. There were the voices around seemed to almost mute with the passing time the wind being the only sound audible for the ears. It was for that time that Brielle had almost forgotten why she was so worried - so nervous before coming here...

Maybe it was the desire to fit in properly and not appear as a fool. Maybe even the constant worries of not being able to socialize and end up embarrassing herself. It was both of those thoughts that began to drift away with the passing time as the ocean was the only thing reflecting off of her electric blue eyes hidden under the shade. It was a familiar sight of the ocean that reminded her of a certain individual - one rather close to her. If only mom were here to see this... The thought echoed in the traverse of her mind before the girl's other arm shifted to rest on the table, her back hunching over slightly for a comfortable position.
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 5th July 2014, 12:49 am

Hika yawned and stretched as she walked across the sandy beach. She was told that there was a Sabertooth Beach Party so she has decided to come along. Hika placed a hand on her forehead and squinted around the area. Yet, she didn't seem to find anyone familiar to her. Hika sighed, tied her hair into a bun and fanned herself due to the weather. She was dressed in a blue T-shirt and white shorts. Is she going to swim in that attire? Yes. Heck, she doesn't like swimsuits or bikinis since she hates exposing her skin. She doesn't like sunscreen, as well, so she didn't applied any. It doesn't matter whether she gets tanned or not. After all, she was here to relax and have the time of her life.

At a distance, Hika caught sight of a bunch of people at a table. She approached the table and squished herself into a seat. "Yohoo!" The only people she was familiar with was Adrien, Eli and Emi. The rest were, yet, still new to her. My my, I need to get to know people, She thought. Hika waved at her guild mates and grinned. "I'm Hikari. I didn't expect I'd meet all of you here," She glanced around. The decorations were amazing and the appetising scent of BBQ almost made her drool. She can save that for later. Hika looked at her guild mates and as soon as she realised that she was the only girl not wearing a swimsuit or bikinis, she scowled. That aside, she's the tiniest and the shortest person at the moment. Her scowl deepens. Oh, well. Either way, all she wanted to do was to jump into that lovely deep blue sea and swim till all her energy drains out. Hika was already hyped up.

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 5th July 2014, 2:08 am

Rin was just about to get up and go grab a drink for herself when she saw Adrien running towards her chasing Drac, who flew past Rin and into the ocean. He then slowed down and approached her. "Hey Rin!" He said with his usual friendly smirk. Rin looked a bit surprised but not too surprised to see Adrien standing before her. She was about to answer him when someone else approached them and introduced himself. "Hey, I'd assume you're my seniors in the guild, right? I'm Eli, I just joined a little while ago." Rin just smiled back and proceeded to introduce herself when another person came over to them and began introducing himself to Eli only to then walk away shortly there after to approach another girl in a red bikini who was sitting by herself not to far away from them. This was starting to be a real pain and the demon slayer was beginning to think that maybe coming here wasn't that great of an idea after all. Rin's slight irritation with the whole thing, caused her to emit a bit of white lightning, showing her irritation clearly. While emitting this white lightning, she noticed two other females show up. One wearing a sun hat and one piece swimsuit accompanied by tan sandals. This raven-haired girl was an unfamiliar face to the demon slayer but she just shrugged. The other was a very short, young girl, with long brown hair wearing a blue t-short and white shorts. The girl sat across from them at a close by table and began scowling at Rin and the other two girls who all had on swimsuits except for her. Feeling a bit uncomfortable at the girl's scowl, Rin pulled her sleeveless hoodie more over her bikini and zipped it up all the way. The white lightning had now dissipated and Rin was adverting her gaze away from the girl. She turned her attention to Adrien and Eli. "Hi Adrien, how are you?" The demon slayer then faced Eli and smiled at him. "It's very nice to meet you Eli, I hope you're liking it at sabertooth so far."
    (OCC: ok guys the posting order is me, Adrien, Eli, Leirynot, Aayla, Silvaetus, Ryo, Brielle, then Hika. Please do not go out of order, or else you will be asked to delete your post and repost when it's your turn)

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 7th July 2014, 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 5th July 2014, 3:42 pm

Rin looked a bit surprised but not too surprised to see Adrien standing before her after he had said hi and it looked like she was about to answer him when someone else approached them and introduced himself. It was a nineteen year old boy with an orange tattoo of the guild's crest on his upper right chest who was wearing a pair of orange trunks and black sandals, also carrying satchel with him. Leaning over a table across from the Rin and Adrien, he placed his satchel down and began to dig through it. Looking for a few moments, he pulled a pair of black sunglasses and sunscreen. Then moving over to the himself and Rin the boy stood behind them and gave them a friendly smile. "Hey, I'd assume you're my seniors in the guild, right? I'm Eli, I just joined a little while ago." A girl with red shoulder length worn loosely hair, wearing a red bikini walked behind Eli frowning as if she didn't want to be here and when Eli introduced himself she walked off to a table not to far away from them.
    “Well it’s a pleasure to meet you Eli. I’m Ryo.” Adrien turned his attention to the man that approached them dressed in a very loose white button up shirt, with red swim trunks, broad brimmed hat, on the right side of it stuck inside of the hat band are two jokers one black one red and a pair of sunglasses still somehow looking gentlemanly. Adrien nodded at the man to acknowledge him and was going to say hello but all that came out of his mouth was "Ryo...". Ryo then bowed to them before saying “Please excuse me.” and walking off to sit with the girl that had arrived. Then came the arrival of two more people only one of which he recognised which was the small girl with a fair complexion, hazel eyes and long light golden hair that fell down to her hips who was known as Hikari Shirokawa who was dressed in a blue T-shirt and white shorts and had her hair tied in a bun. Unlike Hikari who walk over to their table and squished herself into a seat with a "Yohoo!" setting between himself and Eli, the girl he didn't recognise the one with raven haired who's attire was a sun hat that covered most of her face in shade, a sleeveless one piece with a jacket tied around the waist, tan colored sandals while she carried a bag fit. The raven hair girl came over and sat down at the table and seemed to become last in thought as she stared out to the ocean hunching over on the table.
    Once the girl sat down Hikari spoke up again "I'm Hikari. I didn't expect I'd meet all of you here," Adrien then saw Hikari looked at her guild mates before she began to scowl. Ignoring the fact she was scowl which Adrien didn't understand why he addressed Hikari "...hello Hikari..." he then watched Rin pull her sleeveless hoodie more over her bikini and then zipped it up all the way noticing she seemed to be uncomfortable and was trying to figure out if it was because of Hikari's scowl or if it was because of the large group of people that were at the beach. Rin said quickly turning her attention to Eli and himself "Hi Adrien, how are you?" before he could answer she turned to Eli "It's very nice to meet you Eli, I hope you're liking it at sabertooth so far." Adrien then turned his attention to Eli, "....Adrien Fionn....welcome to Sabertooth...." he then turned to Rin speaking low enough so only she could hear him "I am fine but are you okay?" he asked her commenting on the sparks that were flying off her earlier which usually happened when she was irritated or angry.

Missions Completed:

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 5th July 2014, 10:06 pm

Eli felt like he could almost feel the confusion in the air. The one girl, who he believed was called Rin, seemed fairly irritated, if not outright frustrated, and Adrien seemed fairly uncomfortable as well. Well, so far things were going great. Rin even seemed to be causing sparks. There was the one man, Ryo, going to talk to Emilia, and then Hikari and Brielle were there as well. Well, at least it seemed like most of the group had formed, though he wouldn't be surprised if a few stragglers showed up. Normally he'd go retreat back to Emilia at this point, but she was rather boring right now, and he didn't feel like dealing with it. Rin seemed to calm down after a moment, the sparks disappearing. That's a good omen, hopefully. "It's truly a pleasure to meet you all. So far, the experience has been pretty good, thought I can't say much for my entrance." He still had foul feelings about his encounter with Zenshin, and it's not like he was gonna go bragging to the people that he was planning to get himself kicked out. "Emilia had always wanted to join a guild, but I never thought I'd ever do it. I guess she proved me wrong."

Reaching over to the table where Emilia and Ryo sat, he grabbed his bag and gave Emilia a cocky grin. "You wanted something to drink Emi, to help calm the nerves?" Grabbing the bag, he reached into it and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. He had brought it with himself, for later in the night, and decided to tease Emilia a bit. Sliding it back into the bag, he moved back over to the other three, noticing Brielle sitting by herself. He wanted to go over and talk to her, but knowing Brielle she was probably feeling nervous and waiting to calm down. He didn't wanna push her; she'd come over when she felt ready. Moving around the table, he sat down on Rin's side, across from Hikari and Adrien, and gave her a small bow. "I hope you don't mind me taking this seat, just seemed like there was more room on this side."

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 5th July 2014, 11:09 pm

Emilia hardly noticed Ryo as he spoke to her. It wasn't really until the wolf touched her hand that she snapped out of her fear-induced trance. "Huh? What?" She blinked and shook her head a bit before what Ryo had said sunk in. "Oh, I'm Emilia." She gave a small, distracted smile to him, then to Gora as she pat the wolf on the head. "Sorry, I'm just a bit... distracted." That was certainly an understatement. "I'm not too fond of the beach." Another understatement, and a rather drastic one at that. She looked back down at the table, her lips twitching a bit in discomfort as she noticed the sounds of the crashing waves again. She really shouldn't have agreed to this. Eli's not wanting to be in the guild just arose out of his pride. It was an annoyance to him. Her fear of the ocean was a lot worse than Eli's pride. Besides, he could have just gone without her.

Suddenly Eli came up to her again. And of course, what did he do? Taunt her. She scowled at him, since he should have known better than to taunt her near the ocean. She had to resist the urge to punch him square in the jaw. "Fuck you!" She spat angrily before turning back to stare at the table. She faces probably her worst fear on his request and this is what she gets. Well, Eli was certainly going to have a rather unpleasant day soon.

Other Siggies:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 7th July 2014, 5:45 am

The salty air of the ocean was like a breath of fresh air to the young girl as she approached the sandy beach. A look of excitement was plastered on her face as she ran forward, kicking off her flip flops as she ran, letting her toes sink into the sand.  She closed her eyes for just a moment, enjoying the first small touch of freedom she had felt in a while! Here she was, finally free from her cruel adoptive parents, totally on her own, a young wizard now part of a guild! And Sabertooth no less! She wanted to squeal and giggle with excitement! Things would finally start to look up for her!

When she opened her eyes again and began to walk towards the water, she paused, the smile almost completely vanishing from her face as she saw the group of people gathered at the picnic tables. They all seemed to know one another to some extent as thy were all talking with one another. One of the women sitting at the table however seemed to emit a low current of lightning however, causing her to draw back from them.

This was going to be a terrifying experience for the young wizard… she hadn’t met any of her guild mates yet, beyond those that stood in the guild hall when she approached the master to become a guild wizard in the first place… Her face began to flush red, contradicting the color of her one pieced bathing suit. The suit itself looked utterly adorable on the young girl. It was a deep blue suit that cut into a frilly skirt that swayed back and forth in the mild breeze.

She was eventually going to have to talk to them wasn’t she… She could see sme of the sabertooth logo’s branded on different parts of their bodies, causing her to bite her lower lip nervously. Maybe… if she could just get to the water before any of them noticed her… she could say she came to this beach party without even having to talk to any of them.  She began to take a few steps forward, almost managing to break into a run before giving out a light yelp as she tripped seemingly over nothing.

Her arms moved forward to attempt to catch her fall, but did nothing but fall flat before her as she got a mouthful of sand…

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Experience : 56.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: War's Descent
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 7th July 2014, 8:13 am

It was unnatural…completely out of character…absolutely disturbing. Why was he HERE of all places? What purpose did it have? Silvaetus sighed as he approached the lively beach. It hasn’t been long since Zenshin had convinced him to join the legal guild named Saber Tooth. Ever since he first arrived at the guild hall he knew that social interactions were necessary for him to minimize the amount of enemies within those walls. And strangely enough he heard of this beach party. Like the mad man he is, the mage sped through book after book on social etiquette, proper behavior and dress codes. And after all that he now stood here…dreading his existence…

Admittedly Silvaetus appearance was rather appalling than appealing. He had taken off his suit and replaced it with a thin red Hawaiian shirt and neon green trunks. The metallic spinal implant bulged out slightly and had faint green glowing streaks shining from underneath the fabric. His gas mask was still on his face as it was bolted to his skull and the access port to the nuclear reactor in his chest reflected some of the sun light. And then there were the scars littering his entire body – the sight was of a modern day Frankenstein at the beach.

Meanwhile his drone was still dragging far behind, his equipment too heavy for its propulsion. Vine (a 6 meter giant centipede) crawled up next to him. “Don’t worry. There are no threats here, so do not attack anyone understand?” The creature screeched in accord and burrowed into the sand. As it made its way towards the picnic area underground it left behind a small bulge in the sand as it was displaced. And it was over one of these bulges that a young girl tripped and fell into the sand. The scientist barely knew anyone from the guild…so now was the right time to start “interacting”.
    “Are you alright there?” he asked the girl in his friendly voice, as he helped her up and dusted her off. “Pardon my manners. My name is Silvatus Medley, a new recruit to the guild. But just call me Silver for short.” Introduction was the first step according to Dr. Mandebals  book on social behavior. “What’s your name?”

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 8th July 2014, 4:26 am

Ryo watched the girl with intent an intent gaze and when she finally spoke he smiled looking at her. Gora’s tail was sent wagging when she pat his head and truth be told Ryo liked anyone who liked Gora. With the proper introductions out of the way Ryo caught on that she wasn’t fond of the ocean. He looked back at it with a smile nodding his head in agreement “Can’t say that I’m not a fan, but what I can offer is this bit of advice. The water will stay there and you can stay here on the sand where it is safe, and dry. You need only go as close to the waters as you want.”

He looked up to see Eli approach them, and when he did and offered her a drink Ryo thought that was mighty nice of him, but when he stashed it and walked away Ryo pulled down one of the jokers from his hat looking at it thoughtfully. As he did his anger for what the boy had obviously done to Emilia transferred to it and the card began to glow with a sickly, but bright purple color attracting attention in spite of the natural light around. Emilia would be able to see it full well. At this distance she could hear Ryo mutter to himself “Let him gamble like that again…He won’t walk away so cocky next time.”

Presently he seemed to remember his current predicament and tucked the card away pulling off his hat and pulling out a flask from the bottom of it opening it and offering it to Emilia “Well Emilia it is an honor to meet you. I am looking forward to seeing what you can do for the guild. Here this is my own private whiskey, but if you desire you are welcome to it.” He held it there with a soft friendly smile as he put his hat back on top of his head the hat seeming to fit better now that it’s secret cargo was removed.

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Post by Guest 8th July 2014, 1:45 pm

It was days such as this where all the worries seemed to wither away with the ocean view. Upon appreciating the ocean view and listening to the soothing sounds of the crashing ocean waves against the sand would one be able to relax if there was nothing to fear. The light breeze brushing against the bare skin and locks of hair was a welcoming feeling of warmth, and a notion to only help calm the tensed state of a physical being. However, with certain individuals that wasn't the case. It wasn't until after a moment of observing the ocean view that the raven haired youngling turned her attention to the other guild members that were either arriving or already present. Tensions seemed to be running on varying levels with either sparks flying or a curse being thrown about. It was for a moment that the McCloud was thankful that she hadn't intervened into the conversation just yet. With the way the conversations were progressing at the moment, it was better to wait out the momentary lapses of their moods before introducing herself.

There were certain instances where it was appropriate to jump into a conversation, and others where it wasn't. This was one of those times where there were too many people to calm at once if she could. Although this was an event for fun and merriment, it certainly wasn't starting off that way. Even if there were certain actions that were being misread or not even meant to be committed, it was the very thoughts of the other individuals that would carry out the result of the day. Releasing the strain off her eyelids, Brielle untied the knot of the jacket around her waist before leaving it on the seat with her bag. It was better to go about the socialization group by group with patience rather than carelessly jumping in when it wasn't appropriate. With a soft sigh escaping her lips, Brielle caught scanned the individuals of the area while politely resting one hand over the other in front of her. A decision had to be made on which group to traverse to first in greetings...

Eli had been seated with a girl that was unfamiliar to her, yet she appeared to be slightly older if not around the same age as she. Emilia was with Gora and Ryo - two familiar faces that Brielle first met when she arrived at the guild. Then there were the rest that were unfamiliar regarding their names and other aspects. It just couldn't be helped that the girl did need to get around more, and explore regarding the members' and whom each of them were. It was to be hopeful that they could all get along with one another while she was a part of the guild, and she with them at the same time. With another sigh passing through, the raven haired mage made her way towards Emilia whom seemed the most uncomfortable out of everyone that was observed. The detailing on her face proved that much of a tension hidden within... almost itching to escape the surface.

"Ryo, Gora, Emilia. I hope you don't mind me visiting for a few moments."

There was a reason Brielle worded the sentence the way she had upon nearing the group, and that was because of the bottle Ryo had brought out. It brought a quick lapse of the girl's first drink at the guild, yet she didn't want to disturb their time if it was going to come down to drinking wine and such. After all, the girl simply wanted to socialize for a bit and nothing more. With a small smile aligning her lips as she observed the two elders before her, gently patting Gora on the head, Brielle made an attempt to strike up a conversation with the group despite the emotions at hand.

"The weather seems rather lovely today. I-I hope that you all h-have been fairing well?
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 9th July 2014, 2:33 am

Her eyes scanned around the table, seeing that more people had arrived. She felt uneasy in small crowds so she turned around, facing her back towards the table and rested her elbows on her small knees. She breathed and stared down at the sand. Kicking her legs playfully, she brushed aside the multiple conversations going on behind her, lost in her own thoughts. "The weather seems rather lovely today. I-I hope that you all h-have been fairing well? A fairly new voice interrupted her thoughts. She turned her head around to see a raven-haired girl making her way towards Emi. The girl seemed friendly and she looked younger than most of the comrades. Though, she appeared to be nervous. Hika smiled. "Definitely well," She spoke, all of a sudden. "Ah, pleased to meet you," She added awkwardly as she gave her a warm and friendly wave. Her gaze turned towards Emi, who seemed to be exploding from Eli's sneers. Seeing this, Hika chuckled slightly. They seem to be getting along very well, again.

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 9th July 2014, 7:49 pm

Rin jolted a bit when Adrien responded asking if she was okay. If anyone knew that Rin's body only emitted white lightning when she was annoyed or pissed it was him. She just gave him an awkward smile and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine, it's just all these people suddenly showing up and butting in, is kind of annoying." The demon slayer said this in a very quiet voice so nobody but Adrien would hear her. Next thing she knew, Eli was now sitting down next to her. "I hope you don't mind me taking this seat, just seemed like there was more room on this side." He said after taking his seat. Rin didn't mind it really however, she wasn't all for it either. She rather have Adrien sit next to her then someone she just met. So without giving it much thought, she got up from where she was siting and sat down on at a lone table all while signaling Adrien to join her. Ever since all her close friends abandoned her and left sabertooth, Ri stopped trying to get close to people, Adrien wS the only one she really got close to in the guild. Then again, he was a special case. The man from before, who introduced himself as Ryo, was talking to the girl in the red bikini. Only now her look of unease, was mixed with a bit of anger and annoyance. That was because after Eli had finished talking to the two of them he went over to the girl called Emi, offering her some alcohol from his bag. This in turn caused the girl to become furious and curse at Eli. Who only laughed and walked back over to where Rin and Adrien were at. Ryo seemed to be quite annoyed with him too, in fact, he looked as if he was about to whoop Eli's butt for that little joke but stopped himself before he did anything. The demon slayer noticed two more members, with sabertooth insignias branded on their bodies, arrive at the beach, however, the female mage had no intention of introducing herself to them. She watched the one raven haired girl from before approach the table where Emi and Ryo were sitting at and greeted them in a polite manner. She seemed to be a bit younger than Rin but the demon slayer could easily be mistaken about that. The raven haired girl then proceeded to sit with them. Rin took out a water bottle from her beach bag that was at her side and began to gulp it down. Ever since that time, Rin was never very comfortable in these kinds of settings and it really seemed to show. It wasn't long before the dj arrived on stage and started playing some upbeat music. Then more people who weren't in the guild, started to gather on the beach, most likely hoping to catch a glimpse of the more well known members of sabertooth like Rin and Adrien. The demon slayer began to wonder why she even decided to show herself at this beach party to start with?

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Blood Bird
    Blood Bird

Lord Raijin

Lord Raijin

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Bird 12th July 2014, 5:16 pm

Adrien saw that Rin jolted a bit when he had asking if she was okay, she just gave him an awkward smile and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine, it's just all these people suddenly showing up and butting in, is kind of annoying." She told him this in a very quiet voice so nobody but Adrien would hear her. "I hope you don't mind me taking this seat, just seemed like there was more room on this side." Eli asked as he sat down next to her, Adrien knew Rin wouldn't mind but was a little confused when he watched her get up from where she was siting and sat down on at a lone table all while signalling Adrien to join her. Adrien sighed as he smiled before he excused himself from the table  and walked over to the lone table was now sitting at. As he walked over to her he saw that Ryo, was talking to the girl in the red bikini that had arrived with Eli before the girl walked off when Eli began to talk to them. The girl seemed to be furious at Eli to the point she was swearing at him and even  Ryo seemed to be quite annoyed with him too, in fact, he looked as if he was about to whoop Eli's butt for that for some reason which seemed out of character for Ryo in Adrien's mind. Eli was laughing as he walked back over to where Rin and Adrien were at after Adrien arrived there a few minutes before hand. Adrien noticed two more people he didn't recognise that had the Sabertooth insignia branded on their bodies make their appearance one of which was a man who had a gas mask on his face along with lights coming from his shirt looking like a modern day Frankenstein which Adrien thought looked pretty cool and the other was a girl dressed in a deep blue suit that cut into a frilly skirt that swayed back and forth in the mild breeze....until the girl fell in the sad and the man in the gas mask helped the girl up. Adrien sighed and was glad the new members were looking out for each other after all he never got that pleasantry when he first joined the guild. A DJ walked onto stage and started playing some upbeat music which wasn't his personal taste of music as more and more people who weren't in Sabertooth started to gather on the beach, most of those people were fan club groups hoping to catch a glimpse of the Sabertooth wizard they were fans of like Rin whose fan group didn't like him very much. Adrien caught a glimpse of a group of people giving him the evil eye who he guessed was one Rin's fan groups, he then noticed that another group of people was giving Rin and her fan group, Adrien facepalmed upon seeing this '...oh god I hope they aren't what they are....' Adrien look at the group that was giving Rin an evil glare, he then saw one of the girls in the group faint when she realised he was looking at the group. Adrien turned back around looking pale, his fear was realised...he now had a fan group "....I think I am going to be sick....."

Missions Completed:

Arsene Mayura
    Arsene Mayura

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Arsene Mayura 14th July 2014, 6:33 pm

So far things seemed to be moving swimmingly. Everyone was truly a bucket of sunshine. What, with half being anti-social and all. He expected this behavior from Brielle, she was shy and he understood that. Emilia too, since she was by the water and too busy trying not to dirty her pants in fear. It was more so the new members he had just met that were bothering him. He was fully aware of Ryo's actions as he turned around. A white knight, great. He didn't know a thing about his or Emilia's relationship and was already judging him based on the little information he had, trying to feel like a hero defending a weak maiden. Except for that fact that outside of the current situation, Emilia was anything but that. Part of him kinda wanted to see him encounter Emilia as she normally was; it'd probably be a hilarious sight. Then there was the other two who had went off by themselves. To him, it made no sense; why come to a guild gathering if you were just gonna ignore others. It felt illogical and just plain dumb to him. At least Hikari was being social. Still, this was all just starting to get lame to him.

Standing up from his seat, stretched slightly and grabbed his bag before heading over to Emilia again. He could feel his mood souring. It's not like he was exactly super keen on being best friends with everyone in the guild, but he had hoped to at least have some entertainment while here. Those two clearly didn't want to talk with others, so he'd just leave them be. He stood behind Emilia, looking out towards the water. People who weren't even in the guild were starting to show up now; what was the point in that at all? Sighing, he placed a hand on Emilia's shoulder, leaning close to her ear with a huge smile. "See all that Emilia? Isn't the ocean a beautiful sight?" I'd assume it'd be even more beautiful if I saw it without being exhausted from being kept up with ghost stories till 5am." His grip on her shoulder tightened as he said that last part; he was still very upset about that.

Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 14th July 2014, 7:40 pm

Emilia chuckled a bit at Ryo's comment. The fact that he was trying to 'defend' her was amusing, and helped to distract her from the ocean. She could handle Eli. It was the ocean that was the trouble. Sure she didn't have to go into the water, but the noise alone was enough to unnerve her pretty badly. She shook her head at Ryo's offer of whiskey, "I don't like whiskey." She grimaced a bit at the thought. "Besides, it's been in your hat all day, it's probably piss warm." She already disliked whiskey, but at that temperature it would probably be enough to make her vomit.

She looked out toward the ocean again and gave a shiver of fear. Screw the beach. Screw swimming. Screw this whole thing. She didn't care about the band or any of the people here, she just wanted to get out now. Why the hell were there more people showing up? Were guildies seriously treated like celebrities? She had never paid much attention to the guilds, since, in her own experience, they weren't much more impressive than some of the other mages and mercenaries you could find. Suddenly Eli came back, whining about the ghost stories. So that's why he made her go, he's a little bitch who's afraid of stories. Well there would be a lot more where that came from, then. "You might want to watch where you're standing." Was Emi's only response to him, she moved her arm a bit, showing that her elbow was lined up perfectly with Eli's crotch.

Other Siggies:
    Aayla
    Aayla

Knight of Water

Knight of Water

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Hydrianna (Water Dragon), Deniel (Takeover)
    Experience : 8500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Generation Water Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aayla 15th July 2014, 10:37 am

A small grunt escaped the small girl as she pushed herself up to her knees, Tiny tears welling up in her eyes that quickly turned parts of the sand on her face into mud. Why did she have to be so clumsy at a time like this... why did she have to go and attract any attention at all... with that thought, a man's voice sounded next to her, offering a helping hand to help her to her feet which she took thankfully, wiping the sand from her face and out of her eyes, as he too seemed to pat the sand off of her.

"U...uhm... T...Thank you..."
    She mummbled softly before finally managing to open her eyes, and keep them open without the irritating sand. She was surprised and momentarily scared of the man that stood before her. He looked absolutely monstorous, as if some unholy puzzle of flesh and metal had been grafted onto a human's body. She would have been terrified, and no doubt had stepped away from him if it weren't for the outfit she found absolutely hilarious... the red floral shirt and neon green swim trunks seemped entierly out of place on the beautiful pale colors of the beach... in fact, he himself seemed completly out of place.

Her staring was cut short as he asked her if she was alright, her eyes darting wuickly to the ground before her as if staring at the man too long would earn her a beating that her step father would have no doubt given her... However... instead he introduced himself, rather politely, as a member of the sabertooth guild. Just like her though, he was new...

"Uhm... yes i...i'm fine... My name is... Aayla... Aayla Mizune sir.... thank you again for your help..."
    She said with her own polite forward bow as she had been taught to do over the last few years of her life. She trembled ever so lightly however  as she instinctively bit her lower lip to try and keep herself calm.

"A... are you a sabertooth Wizard too?"

She asked a little curiously now. Wondering if that was at all true.

[GUILD EVENT]*~Saber's Beach Party~* Fc9659f1-c886-4f01-a734-cae0d61afbaf_zpsh3e1k6vj
    Silvaetus
    Silvaetus

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit of Corruption
    Experience : 56.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: War's Descent
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Silvaetus 16th July 2014, 2:36 pm

Shyness and fear were too very evident traits in the small girl. You didn’t have to be a scientist (or a mad one at that) to see the obvious signs: awkward glances, stuttering, quiet voice. Silvaetus wondered if it was her natural disposition or a result from some sort of psychological trauma. But as much as he would have liked to ask, it would have been inappropriate at this stage of familiarity. "A... are you a Sabertooth Wizard too?" the girl asked. It was a wizards guild…of course he was a wizard as well. What else could he have been?! Again a jolt of anger coursed through his body and again his outward appearance did not shift – this ignorance an shortsightedness was infuriating. Nevertheless Silvaetus replied with his friendly voice once more (although he would have loved to sound condescending) “Yes, yes I am. Zenshin asked me to join a while ago. But in all honestly I am only here as a…how should I put this…a security consultant.” By the time he would be done with renovating the guild hall, the entire building will have been armed to the last nail. This was none of the other’s concern as of yet and so he would not go into further detail.

Silvaetus turned towards the crowd gathering around what appeared to be a DJ on a rather simple set. Despite the massive preparations the facilities here did not adhere to the mage’s…technological standards. “Now then. How about we join the fun down there and introduce ourselves. I am eager to see what kind of people are in this guild…” and by that he meant to create a detailed profile of each person through casual conversation and observation. But first he just had to do something about the dreadfully simplistic equipment. And so he strode down towards the mass, ready to literally up the Amp on the set.

Silvaetus visualized in his mind the construct, the facilities, the equipment. A detailed blueprint formed in his mind’s eye. He laid his hand onto the sandy underground and concentrated all his magic. A magic circle encompassed the whole area and slowly the stage changed in appearance. The DJ’s set was lifted 3 meters and the general size of the appliances quadrupled in size. Metal rails encompassed the stage high above with colorful swaying lights and lazers dancing about. Silence…then in an instant one could feel the sound waves as the music blasted out of the 5 meter speakers on the sides. “And THIS is how you make a proper stage…” he said to himself satisfied. And the crowd itself was pleased to as they screamed and jumped and danced to the rhythm. Meanwhil Vine the centipede had snuck up on the grills and was munching on the delicious goodies left unguarded.

Silvaetus Theme Song:

25/150 Exp

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 20th July 2014, 9:57 pm

I'm sad to say but this event has been canceled due to the fact that bloodbird and myself are leaving sabertooth.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 11:13 pm