Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[A]ce of Creation

Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gods of the Celestial Spirit Realm
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 786,120

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: Ark of Embodiment
    Third Skill:

[A]ce of Creation Empty [A]ce of Creation

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 9th June 2020, 9:46 pm

Username: Odhran Aegisbane
    Link to Previous Exam: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t40288-by-the-light-of-the-gods-he-rises-in-rank
    Current Rank: B
    Applying for: A

Completed Threads: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t40973p400-ending-a-job-cancel-finish#403728 + 1312

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t38465p700-ending-a-job-cancel-finish#388712 + 1575

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t38465p825-ending-a-job-cancel-finish#392195 + 2100

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t38465p825-ending-a-job-cancel-finish#392220 + 50

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t40973p400-ending-a-job-cancel-finish#403917 + 1225

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t40333p25-winter-solstice-event-turn-in#391187 +1050

Total EXP: 8530. I'm probably missing some jobs but I'll take the EXP loss since I be dumb dumb and this is enough to rank up

Additional Information: I got nothin so I'll take an ace or GM prompt

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[A]ce of Creation SQB8HXg
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[A]ce of Creation Empty Re: [A]ce of Creation

Post by Ahote 12th June 2020, 8:53 am

[A]ce of Creation RxnyzFU
    Please contact your GM or an Ace of your guild to give you the roleplay prompt for your exam, which will have to consist of a thread or post of at least 2,000 words total.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Trinity
    Trinity

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ataxia
    Position : Warlord of Madness
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Divine Calamity (Co GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,586,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Physio Manipulation
    Second Skill: Mania
    Third Skill:

Post by Trinity 12th June 2020, 10:14 am

Hello, Odhran! Your fellow Ace here to proctor your exam. Please use the following prompt to complete the minimum 2,000 word requirement needed to reach A rank. You may take one other player with you if you wish, but their posts do not contribute toward the word count expected from you. Alternatively, if the below prompt does not interest you, you may instead elect to complete your requirements with a personal plot instead. Good luck!

“Odhran, my dear, do you have a moment?" Thana flagged her fellow Ace down in the guild hall, beckoning him to join her. In her hand was a crude map of Sin that showed the greater landmarks of the wasteland, with the only real marker on it being that of the guildhall itself, as the country had no other living inhabitants or cities, or even villages. She rolled the map out onto the surface of a nearby table.

Pointing to a spot about two days of non-magical travel north of the guild's location, she told him, “One of the members just pulled me aside. They were on their way back from a job in Pergrande when they heard a commotion around this location. There was a group of mages engaged in battle with some monsters. They managed to survive, barely, but our agent stuck around for a while to observe them. He doesn't know where they came from, but they appear to be a group of mages loitering in the wastes. It's possible they're runaways from Pergrande, but we don't know for sure. They could be a threat, or they could be potential recruits to welcome into our home. Either way, we need to confront them."

“Normally I wouldn't mind doing this myself, but I was on my way to a different job. You might be better suited to this anyway with your spirits to help you on crowd control, in case these intruders are hostile. Do what you can to see if they are suitable to become a part of Elysium. Otherwise, I'd probably just eliminate them." Leaving him with the map, Thana wandered off with her dark smirk on her face and waved her fingers at him by way of farewell. “Have fun, darling. Let me know how it goes."

Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gods of the Celestial Spirit Realm
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Experience : 786,120

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: Ark of Embodiment
    Third Skill:

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 13th June 2020, 9:55 am

[A]ce of Creation SQB8HXg
    Trinity
    Trinity

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ataxia
    Position : Warlord of Madness
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Divine Calamity (Co GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,586,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Physio Manipulation
    Second Skill: Mania
    Third Skill:

Post by Trinity 14th June 2020, 8:21 am

Everything looks set and that's a healthy new bunch of recruits for our little home... Well done, and welcome to A rank!

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 5:52 am