Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Skydancer Arrives (Intro, Open)

Velvet Skydancer
    Velvet Skydancer

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky Dragon's Dance of Life
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Skydancer Arrives (Intro, Open) Empty The Skydancer Arrives (Intro, Open)

Post by Velvet Skydancer 11th April 2020, 12:35 pm

Velvet

Skydancer

Word Count: 477
    Tagged: -
    Job:

LOCATION - RED DRAGON INN

"Here y'are lass, the Red Dragon Inn, home of them Sabertooth's who've been watchin' over us. If it's dancin' you wanna be doin', ye can't go wrong 'ere."

Velvet had spent a considerable amount of time travelling with this man since her last job had fallen through. The owner of the tavern she'd worked at before decided that a dancer who couldn't wait tables wasn't worth the investment and had near thrown her to the curb. By some miracle this man, Erick, had seen her dancing earlier in the night and happened to be nearby. He was a travelling merchant, and had spent the last few months travelling across Fiore with his wares. As fate would have it, he was headed back to his home; a place called Ace of Spades, home to the Sabertooth guild and, in his words "the finest damn tavern in the country!" He had taken care of her these past few weeks, sheltering her from the weather and generally keeping her clear of 'bad folk'. And now, finally, they were here. Nerves were creeping in but a gentle hand on the girl's shoulders were enough to calm her. "Don't be scared lass. I've seen ye move. They'd be fools not to take ye in, and if they don't then there'll be 'ell to pay, lemme tell ye." his voice soft in spite of its naturally gruffness. She smiled and bowed to him in response. Thank you Erick. Please, do come and see me. At least I know I'll have one smiling face watching." she replied. He chuckled. "I still dunno 'ow you do that talkin' wivout openin' yer mouth. But don't ye worry, I wouldn't miss ye for the world. Will 'av to bring the wife in to watch n'all. Speakin' of, I'd best make a move. Take care now, ye hear?" Velvet watched the black figure turn grey and then white as the man walked away, and heard the sounds of his cart trundling down the road. She gave a silent sigh, trying to work up the courage to step in through the door.

Okay...let's do this...

With as much confidence as she could muster, the cat-eared dancer stepped through the door and into the hubbub of the tavern. Anyone nearby would immediately feel an unexplainable breeze as she began reaching through the air with her magic, getting a feel for her surroundings in an attempt to ensure she didn't bump into anybody as she made her way up to the bar. She just about made it without incident - although there was a close call with a larger gent carrying a couple of tankards, but she deftly weaved past him, her left ear skimming the bottom of his elbow. Upon reaching the bar she reached a hand out, hoping to catch the attention of one of the bar staff.

Notes: N/A
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Last edited by Velvet Skydancer on 18th April 2020, 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows Of Anarchy
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Experience : 5,482,708

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Merces Letifer
    Second Skill: Combat Medic
    Third Skill:

The Skydancer Arrives (Intro, Open) Empty Re: The Skydancer Arrives (Intro, Open)

Post by Victoria Sheridan 11th April 2020, 8:00 pm

It had been almost a week since Victoria and Abigail Windstrider had traveled through Sin and successfully tracked down and killed Alexander Kerwes, a rogue scientist who had been creating reptilian mutants and abducting people to test Agent Lacedaemon on. After a tough fight where she had nearly depleted her magic reserves, Victoria had used her control over shadows to bind Kerwes so that he could not evade her final attack. Her final attack was a shot of her Beam Cannon spell to his forehead to end the rogue scientist's life once and for all. Victoria remembered dragging his body behind her out of his lair and taking it to his father Franklin Kerwes, who did not look happy about the way Alexander's body was being treated.

Victoria did not have any regrets at the time, but now that she had a few days to think about it, she could have treated the body with a little more respect by letting the armed team Franklin brought with him collect the body instead of dragging Alexander's body behind her like a hunter carrying a trophy animal.

The brunette had done that because she did not want to take the chance of Alexander somehow resurrecting after she and Abigail had left. It had taken everything they had to weaken him to a point that he could be bound by Victoria's shadow control and she had nearly depleted her magic reserves with the kill shot. If he managed to get up from a quarter-sized hole in the head made by her most powerful spell Abigail and Victoria would have been dead. They were both badly hurt and would have had nothing left with which to stop him.

Victoria did what she did because she wanted to be absolutely certain that Alexander Kerwes was dead and was not coming back.

His body had been entrusted to his father, so what happened after that was up in the air. In the meantime Victoria was on the Red Dragon Inn's time. That meant that she had a responsibility to serve drinks to the customers who were packing the inn and paying good Jewels for food and drink.

Dressed in a black long-sleeved t-shirt with khaki cargo pants and white tennis shoes, Tall Victoria also wore a black apron over her clothing while serving drinks to the numerous customers, who wanted a variety of drinks. Some wanted beer. Others wanted gin. Still others wanted mixed drinks and it was the brunette's responsibility to serve the customers what they wanted.

After mixing a Bloody Mary, a martini, two Long Island Iced Teas, and three Pina Coladas and serving them, the brunette paused for a moment when she saw a hand reach out to the bar to get her attention. Victoria looked towards her and saw a cat girl with sky blue hair and sky blue eyes wearing a blue and white outfit plus a sky blue tail. Victoria detected that the cat girl also had a magic signature that was commensurate with a mid-level mage who still had room to get stronger. Victoria did not have any drink orders to fill, so she turned her attention to the young woman and asked if she could be helped.

"Hi there, Miss. I'm Victoria. How can I help you?" Victoria asked the cat girl.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Velvet Skydancer
    Velvet Skydancer

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Skydancer Arrives (Intro, Open) Empty Re: The Skydancer Arrives (Intro, Open)

Post by Velvet Skydancer 12th April 2020, 4:28 am

Velvet

Skydancer

Word Count: 379
    Job: -

The Skydancer gave a silent gasp as the barmaid approached her; this girl - she felt and sounded like a girl at least - was a mage, and a damn powerful one at that. Were it not for Velvet feeling the air around her, this girl's power would've probably punched her square in the stomach the moment she'd approached. Combined with her nerves, she likely would have dashed back out of the tavern faster than she'd entered it. Thankfully this wasn't to be the case. She'd never have forgiven herself for that.

The cat-girl took a moment to compose herself before she finally managed to 'speak'. "H-hello Victoria. My name is Velvet and I...I heard you were looking for a d-dancer." Wow, she could stutter when using her mind to speak?! Now was not the time to be learning something new about herself and the limits of her own magic! She shifted uncomfortably for a moment, fighting the urge to flee now and just forget it all. Images played on her mind of how her last dancing job had ended and she had to mentally shake them away before she could continue. Surely this would be different?

"If it's not too much trouble, I would like to apply for the job."

That was better. She'd had more control over her thoughts that time. But how would this girl react to her? Many people got weirded out by the fact Velvet was talking to them without actually opening her mouth. She'd also, unfortunately, had a tendency of looking towards the wrong person when talking. Since her eyes were only lightly glazed over from the blindness, many people didn't realise she was blind and just saw her as some sort of a crazed girl. She hoped that she was looking at the right person this time, but past experiences had made her all to wary. With these throughts running through her head, Velvet began to panic; what if she was looking at the wrong person? What if she was refused the job before she could even show what she could do? She couldn't allow that to happen. She had to act fast to prevent that from happening. "I-I can perform now if you'd like, as a trial. Unpaid of course..."

ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Last edited by Velvet Skydancer on 18th April 2020, 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 12th April 2020, 9:12 pm

Victoria heard the cat girl out and was surprised by what Velvet had to say. Velvet claimed that Red Dragon Inn was looking for a dancer and she had come to answer the call. Victoria blinked when she heard that claim. She had not been told about this. However, a glance at the cat girl's face told Victoria that the former was not lying to her.

The tall brunette had no idea that Red Dragon Inn was looking for a dancer, but since she was only a part-timer and not a regular employee it stood to reason that Will would not tell her about that development. Oh well. Maybe Will could drop in and say whether or not he had indeed put out a notice that he needed a dancer for Red Dragon Inn.

"Oh hi... Velvet, was it?" Will asked from nowhere, causing Victoria to almost jump out of her apron. The man who ran the inn turned to the tall brunette and spoke to her.

"Oh, sorry Victoria, I didn't tell you that we were expecting a dancer." Will said to her. Victoria got over her surprise and faced him before telling him about what Velvet had told her.

"Velvet said that she would like to apply for the job. She also offered to do an unpaid performance as a trial if you'd like. I have no problem with it, but that's not my call to make. It's yours." Victoria informed him before quickly adding that the choice to let Velvet perform was his and his alone. Will nodded and turned to the cat girl.

"Why not? I want to see what you can do." Will agreed to Velvet's proposal for a trial dance. He then disappeared to wherever it was that Will went to, presumably the back of the inn to keep tabs on the stock. Victoria was left with Velvet, who seemed like a pretty cool cat chick.

"You can start the trial dance whenever you're ready, Velvet. I'm sure that Will's gonna come back shortly to watch it." Victoria assured Velvet. It was not like the brunette had any official authority within the guild or the inn, but some people tended to listen to her since she was the second-most powerful Sabertooth mage after Samira Nassar, that legendary Goddess of Ishgar who sat proudly atop the ladder of Earthland's most powerful and influential mages. Victoria was not upset by that... instead she could take some measure of pride in being second only to Samira in terms of Sabertooth's most powerful mages.

Maybe that was why Victoria was allowed some leeway at the inn. Anyone looking to start trouble would have to contend with her and she had no problem busting heads if she needed to. She would not even need a weapon or magic if things got out of hand... her fists would do just fine. As it stood, Victoria preferred to use her reputation as a weapon to deter unruliness and would fight only if she had to.

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 15th April 2020, 1:09 pm

It turned out that some types of magic seals were highly sensitive to other spells. Recently, the star wizard - not as in a superstar, but as in the embodiment of a shooting star flying through space - had to maneuver across a deserted house’s basement to retrieve a family heirloom that was stuffed away from the family by their goddamn crazy ass of a patriarch. The seals didn’t react to Imai’s steps or movements, but he didn’t know that… he thought that they could be avoided just by dashing over to the heirloom in one leap with a boost from one of his spells.

Let’s just say that it was a good thing that the building was deserted, ‘cause hot damn, it all just blew up! Debris fell over him and almost buried him alive, but he had his reflexes tuned up and punched his way out of the collapsing building. Sadly, as strong as Imai was, his recklessness always bit him in the butt; he got a mild injury on his head, shoulder, left hand and right shin. Those areas were now tied up in bandages as he made his way back to Ace of Spades. One would likely ask; why the hell would he be so reckless? It wasn’t that he wanted to die, but Imai often had to deal with a bad pair of misfortune and stubbornness. Those two terms just didn’t go well together…

Anyway, he had soon found his way back to the Red Dragon’s Inn and wanted to spice himself up with some soda pop. He had secluded himself to a corner of the inn for a while until he heard the entrance of a strange… cat ears? Imai’s own human ears peaked up themselves as he spotted those characteristic traits of a cat lady! An actual cat lady, in the flesh!

His excitement wasn’t as explosive as when he met Itori for the first time, but he was still intrigued and interested in what she was doing here in the Red Dragon’s Inn. Silently, he rocked his chair closer and closer to the group consisting of a leaving Will, Victoria with the cutest apron on at the moment, and the cat lady herself. He hadn’t heard much from the conversation, but the last sentence from Victoria did reach his curious ears. A joyous grin rose on his face.

“Hot damn, she looks cute… and she’s a dancer?! I wanna see too- I mean, if you don’t mind, that is… no pressure, girl,” he stated, thus presenting his arrival as he had turned the chair around so its back could support his arms as he rested his head on them. Sei, the pink alien companion of his, was yet resting on his own back, clinging onto his shirt and taking a nap.

WC: 469

Velvet Skydancer
    Velvet Skydancer

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Velvet Skydancer 16th April 2020, 1:25 pm

Velvet

Skydancer

Word Count: 719
    Job: -

A wave of relief came over Velvet as she heard another voice intrude, that of what sounded like an older man with a level of authority in his tone. She assumed this was the owner or at the very least the one in charge of the inn. He never properly introduced himself though, which was going to be something she'd have to chase up later assuming she got the job here. He explained the situation to the barmaid - Victoria, Velvet ensured to remember the name - and she in turn informed the man of Velvet's proposition; that she would do a dance for free as a trial. The man seemed all for it, offering for her to do it there and then. Nerves started to bite at the catgirl more now, but they were somewhat drowned out by the excitement.

These conflicting emotions almost left the Dragon Slayer distracted, so much so that she jumped slightly as another voice chimed in. This was another male, younger than the owner/manager was judging by the lack of depth to his voice that age naturally gave. She took a moment to take in his words and flushed even more as embarrassment decided to join the already battling feelings in the pit of her stomach. She turned around in an attempt to face the person who had spoken, although she couldn't be sure of who it was or where they were. "Thank you...and n-not at all, I can't stop you from watching after all." she replied as calmly as she could, which is to say she was not particularly calm at all. Nonetheless she bowed - again hoping she was facing the right person - before carefully finding her way to some sort of a stage.

She assumed there would be a raised area somewhere. But whether it was her nerves or whether there actually wasn't a stage at all, she found herself completely unable to find such a place. Stress began to kick in for a moment before she stopped dead. If I can't find a stage then I'll have to make one... she thought to herself. This thought brought out her inner dancer; all the stress, the embarrassment, the nerves and even the excitement left her, instead replaced by complete calm as a blue-green aura surrounded her. She began to walk forward again but this time she began to step upwards as she walked on the air. Then, in mid-step, her focus turned to the music already being played and she began her dance, almost as if she'd been dancing the entire time the song had been playing, not a single beat missed.

As she twirled the wind aura whipped around her. As she extended her hands and legs, the aura flicked out almost like ribbons before snapping back to her body again. Even as she danced she felt the air around her - there were many mages here, some of whom were recovering from injuries. A small smile would be seen briefly across her lips as she pushed her magic out further, touching each of those injured people with enough healing magic for them to at least feel its effects, if not outright heal them up. She continued going, the dance continuing for a good few minutes as she rose up to a few meters into the air, dancing around the inn and over peoples heads, no worry in her mind as she knew she wouldn't touch them - not physically at least.

After she'd done a full circuit of the inn Velvetcould hear the band beginning to slow and so she did too, returning to the spot that she'd started at and lowering herself to the ground as she continued her motions. As she lowered herself she reduced her feel for the air around her so that it was in her immediate vicinity, just large enough so that she wouldn't end up hitting anyone. Then, finally, the music came to an end and so too did she, doing one last twirl and turning it naturally and effortlessly into a curtsy...before taking a step forward and walking straight into a stool, stumbling over it and, with her feel for the air disappearing immediately, faceplanted the floor. She fumbled around for a moment, her blindness completely overtaking her with panic.

ivyleaf33 of FTRP

Last edited by Velvet Skydancer on 18th April 2020, 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 16th April 2020, 8:55 pm

If this is to end in FIRE then I will BURN

for the sake of

OTHERS

It wasn't all that often that Felix's expression matched the kind of attitude that the outfit he wore usually invoked. But today..oh today had been a day. Unfortunately, he was a low level mage. And while he had been accepted into Sabertooth about a month ago, he wasn't exactly qualified to do many jobs on his own. So his trips away from the guild hall usually were relatively close ranged, and were pretty damn mundane. But today had been a fairly annoying exception. His hair, already a typically choppy mess, hung over his eyes. Beneath those chocolate colored strands of hair, his usually energetic blue eyes looked to be devoid of all energy, and there were bags under his eyes that betrayed an appearance of having been up for a week.

What kind of trouble could such a low ranking mage have gotten into without really getting roughed up? Babysitting. A local job had been paying people who were volunteering their time in order to get more eyes on a bunch of kids at a local park. Make sure everything was safe and whatnot. Well..he had been the only one that had been foolish enough to do so. For the past eight hours, he'd been getting pulled in every direction by toddlers. So of course, after a long day of dealing with small children, what was there to do? Drink. Heavily. So the man had been making his way to the most well known Tavern in the Ace of Spades: The Red Dragon Inn.

"Never...having..kids..." he muttered as he pushed the door into the inn open, and was almost immediately hit with something odd. A literal breath of fresh air. Huh. There wasn't that much of a breeze in the city..and even then, it usually carried some kind of scent. That made Felix blink. And with that blink, he noticed something new: A woman that was dancing in tune to the music. That was new..right? Right?

Yeah, it had to be. He could see a small number of people staring at her as well. Of course, he recognized two of them. Victoria was the obvious one. She was more or less a fixture of the inn when she wasn't off on some insane job request. The other one was a kid. He recognized the face, but not the name. But that wasn't that big of a deal. After all, he hadn't really had a chance to meet everyone in the guild. Still, he stepped into the Inn, letting the door swing shut behind him. At first, he didn't say anything. He just slipped his way through the crowd. He eventually found himself standing next to Victoria, and leaned against the bar itself.

All the while though, he had been keeping an eye on this new dancer. She was fast, for sure. But he wasn't too shabby in the speed department. And he had noticed something. Her eyes. They were glossed over just a touch more than normal. Eventually, his curiosity won out over his politeness. "So, when did we hire a possibly blind sky dancer?" He asked, having leaned over towards Victoria, asking her quietly. Of course, right as he asked, the music slowed down, and the woman descended..only to skywalk straight into a stool and stumble. Almost immediately, Felix bolted forward, managing to catch the woman as she immediately began to drop. Instead of her face meeting the floor, it would instead meet his chest. More specifically, part of his leather bomber jacket. "Yep. Definitely a Blind Sky Dancer." He said as he put the girl down feet first, instead of face first.

"Seriously, when did we hire a dancer?"

604 Words
    Made by Time Lapse of Adoxgraphy.
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 16th April 2020, 11:47 pm

After Will gave the go-ahead for Velvet to dance, Victoria looked away from the counter for just a moment and the area began to get a little crowded. First Imai the Guild Ace showed up and commented on Velvet's appearance. Then a tall new guy with dark hair made an appearance and leaned against the bar. Victoria had no idea who the new guy was, but first things first.

"What kinda drink do you want, Imai?" Victoria asked the Guild Ace while polishing a glass and stealing an occasional glance at the dancing Velvet. The question was a formality because he was not quite old enough to drink alcohol, but she would ask anyway because he was still a customer of the inn. Maybe he wanted something else besides a sugary soda, but she doubted it. The guy thrived on the stuff like some people thought that the brunette ran on vodka and tequila. Oh well... his Jewels spent as well as anyone else's.

Victoria then turned to the tall fellow in the leather bomber jacket who was leaning on the bar. She could not quite put a name to his face... he was either a new guy or he was an older member of Sabertooth who had returned from a lengthy journey. Either way, as part of the Red Dragon Inn staff, it was the brunette's job to show him the hospitality shown to all guests of the inn.

"Hi there Mister, what can I get for ya?" Victoria asked the tall, dark-haired fellow. She then remembered his question about "hiring a blind sky dancer" and blinked. Velvet was blind? How did that fact escape Victoria's notice? She certainly could not tell that from the way the cat girl moved.

"Will's the one who hired Velvet. And technically it's a trial dance, sort of a tryout, if you will. I think she's pretty good." Victoria whispered to the tall fellow a few seconds before Velvet stepped down from the stage... and fell almost to the ground until the tall guy caught her. The brunette had watched Velvet dance and found that despite her blindness she moved with grace and agility that could put quite a few sighted dancers to shame. Victoria certainly could not compete with Velvet; the former had not been trained to dance and lacked the dexterity necessary to even begin to learn the art. She would stick to mixing drinks and let Gaia and Velvet be the dancers.

When Velvet fell Victoria was worried about whether she should say anything because what she had whispered to the tall guy could have been easily construed as badmouthing the new girl. She was also concerned that Velvet had heard every word and was just too nice to call Victoria onto the carpet for the possible slight because the cat girl was afraid of losing the job before she even got it. The tall brunette waited a few moments before finally mustering the courage to speak to Velvet. It was not like Victoria had never put her foot in her mouth before... Sarah, Gaia, and Itori could all testify that the brunette tended to put her foot in her mouth with alarming regularity.

"Are you OK, Velvet?" Victoria asked the cat girl with genuine concern.

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 18th April 2020, 7:41 am

“Just an Ice Pep, Vicky,” Imai replied to Victoria who was sweet enough to ask him if he wanted anything to drink. Even if she worked part-time at the inn, he was easy to forget that detail and always saw it as a favor, a helping hand between guildmates. It would’ve been easy to know what he wanted to drink; anything that brushed with carbon dioxide and had no alcohol. Ah yes, soda pops…

… Wait, she - the dancer who presented herself - didn’t even move her lips! How the hell did she speak to him? Was it via telepathy? Imai’s eyes moved up, and then they rolled to one side and then to another as he looked to be searching for that, y’know, string of magic in the air, and it tasted like mint whenever he opened his mouth ever so slightly. Even when she bowed, she looked to be bowing to someone next to Imai… odd.

Imai would have brushed that small detail off his shoulders as easily as ever, not really the type to think too deeply into situations like these, when a new figure had made himself present next to Victoria - donning a sleek leather jacket and with bangs over his eyes - and said something to Victoria in secret.

Imai’s eyes followed the dancer’s movements next as she was flying gently around the inn, not crashing into any furniture but flicking her arms and legs in beautiful fashion. Her twirls sent ribbons out, and Imai could definitely feel a good chunk of magic supporting her dance. The headaches from his head injury faded away without him even realizing it, and his eyes were sparkling. She was a dancing angel.

There was an instance where she danced over their heads, but Imai didn’t get a good look. Oof.

And all of a sudden, her amazing dance ended with an accident; having landed with grace, she walked straight into a stool and fell over. Imai was shocked and tumbled over his own stool, almost falling down himself as he attempted to stand up to save her. In his troubles, it was lucky that the new wizard with chestnut-brown hair was quick enough to grab the dancer before she hit the ground. Imai adjusted his stool once more and sighed in relief.

“P-Phew, that was a close one. Nice catch, uh…” he spoke up as he was about to thank the taller man for having been quick there, only to realize that he didn’t know his name yet, “*double-snap* Hotshot.” With that out of the way, he aimed his gaze at Velvet and started clapping joyously. His eyes were sparkling even brighter, and his smile was genuine as it could be.

“Nice dance there, Velvet! Although, is it true what Mr. Hotshot here said? If not, I’ll bap him!”

WC: 473

Velvet Skydancer
    Velvet Skydancer

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Velvet Skydancer 18th April 2020, 8:08 am

Velvet

Skydancer

Word Count: 426
    Job:

Velvet had braced herself to hit the hard floor, her eyes closed tight and teeth gritted and yet the floor never came. Instead her face met with something solid, but considerably softer than what she'd expected. And it rumbled as a voice came from above her. It took her longer than it should have to realise that she'd fallen face-first into someone's chest and even longer to pull herself away, going beet red in embarrassment. I-I'm so sorry! She began before hearing what the man had said about her being blind.

This was followed by a second voice, female this time - Victoria's voice - asked if she was okay. As she was about to answer, a third voice interrupted. That voice from before, the younger male one, chimed in, praising her dance before asking if what the deeper voiced man had stated was true. It was a mixed feeling that crept into the catgirl's heart for a moment but she pushed it aside and regained some composure, smiling before giving an answer. "I am fine, thank you. And yes, I am blind." she began again, giving a bow to the older of the two men. "Usually I am fine but crowded places make things...a little troublesome." she continued, accidentally letting out a nervous chuckle - this controlling her voice thing was difficult when she was embarrassed. She had to get some semblance of control over her situation. She had begun to let some of her magic out again, getting some sort of a feel for her surroundings once more. It seemed these three had come to her first as they were closest to her. Not only that, each of them had magical power within them, each at varying levels of strength. She'd felt Victoria's before of course, but the other two were new. This knowledge plus her gaining some idea of what was happening around her made the girl considerably more relaxed, yet also very curious

"You all know magic too?" she asked, her head tilting to one side for a moment before she mentally snapped back to what she was supposed to be doing - she was here for a job! "N-nevermind! Forget I asked that! I'm sorry for my stumble, but I hope my dance was good enough." She bowed at Victoria now; she was the most powerful of the three and, more importantly, she worked in the establishment herself, so Velvet would have to spend a fair amount of time with the girl if she were to get the job here.

ivyleaf33 of FTRP[/color]

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 1:39 am