Age: 20 years old
Birthday: May 14th
Sexuality: Not sure yet.
Special Characteristics: A sprig or two of hair that always stands up. Victoria can cover it with a hat or smooth it down with hair gel, but the sprigs inevitably stand up again when such measures are not used.
Victoria wants the simple things in life. She wants enough money to buy a home, live in comfort, and maybe even retire from the life of a mage. She wants some people to call friends. She wants to find a man named Lawrence Sheridan, a man who saved her from slavers when she was ten years old. He took her under his wing, educated her, gave her his last name, and taught her how to use weapons and magic so that she could make a decent living for herself doing something besides bartending. Victoria wants to find him and thank him for saving her life so many years ago.
Victoria is loyal to people and to causes she considers to be worth fighting for. She will never willingly betray anyone she calls a friend. She will also never willingly betray a cause that she takes up. In return she expects loyalty from her friends. Betraying her is a good way to make an enemy.
Victoria tends to nickname people based on physical appearance or a personality trait. She sometimes says them out loud, but only with people she is on friendly terms with. She is also quick to come up with insulting nicknames for people she does not like and is not shy about calling them that to their face.
Victoria is a light sleeper and a night owl. One should not be surprised to find her wandering the guild hall late at night. When she is asleep, it is a good idea to refrain from touching her. Doing so can result in a weapon pointed in the face or a fist to the face.
Victoria has a sarcastic side that she normally keeps under wraps for the sake of social interaction, but it comes out if she loses patience with a situation or with a person. Against enemies she does not even bother with restraint and lets the sarcasm flow freely. One could say that sarcasm is as much a part of her as her magic.
In a fight, Victoria almost never backs down... some would say that she enjoys fighting. She likes the thrill that comes with fighting and the rush that comes from winning. She goes in swinging and does not let up until she wins, the opponent wins, or she is ordered to back down. Due to her magic and her enthusiastic attitude towards fighting, Victoria is best employed when subtlety is not needed, but she can make for a surprisingly good support member with her Combat Medic magic. Whatever role she plays, she hates sitting on the sidelines and will always want to be in the middle of the action.
Cognizant of her own weaknesses in the intellectual department, Victoria has no problems taking orders from leaders; a leader she respects will find her to be a good asset. She is not a deep thinker, but she is not "dumb muscle"; she has occasional flashes of inspiration and can catch people off guard with them. Victoria is not much of a leader mainly because she has never had an opportunity to lead or to develop leadership skills. Perhaps someone will take her under their wing and change that some day.
Lately Victoria has changed due to unexpectedly growing taller and curvier for reasons she is still trying to discover. For lack of a better name she calls this form "Tall Victoria". This new form is more than a mere cosmetic change; as "Tall Victoria" she is more confident in her appearance and more easygoing because she cannot be mistaken for a guy in this form. However, do not think that the new Victoria has gone soft just because she looks more feminine... she can still drink and fight with the best of them.
After meeting with the mage who had transformed her when she was only six years old, Victoria can now change between "Normal Victoria" and "Tall Victoria" freely by visualizing which form she wants to be and snapping her fingers. Victoria gets the best of both worlds with this ability. She can transform into "Normal Victoria" when she needs to crawl through small spaces or go into combat; as "Normal Victoria" her hair is much harder to grab than that of "Tall Victoria" and she is a somewhat smaller target. She can transform into "Tall Victoria" whenever she needs charm instead of force to get something done.
- Alcohol- Victoria likes vodka; she can drink straight vodka, but her favorite vodka-based drink is the Screwdriver. She also likes tequila. However, just because she is fond of strong drink does not mean that she cannot exercise self-control. She never drinks to excess and almost never drinks on the job.
- The Beach- Victoria likes to visit the beach and swim or just walk on the sand barefoot.
- A Good Fight- Victoria is always up for a good fight. Her enthusiasm only grows if she is fighting against slavers or bandits.
- Bartending- After receiving her magic, this was the first trade that Victoria was ever taught. It is both a good job for some extra Jewels and a source of entertainment for her. She gets to meet new and interesting people in a situation that is not life-or-death, which is always a plus.
- Slavers- Having lost friends to them and having almost become a victim herself, Victoria hates human traffickers more than anything in Earthland. Unless she is explicitly told to take them alive and unharmed, she treats them roughly... or just kills them. To her the only good slaver is a dead slaver.
- Bullies- Being bullied because she was poor and an orphan has given Victoria a strong dislike for them. Bullying children or homeless people in front of her is a bad idea.
- Capital Crocus- Victoria loathes the city she grew up in because of how the wealthy viewed poor people like her. It was the city where all of her childhood friends were captured by slavers and she was almost captured herself. She will still go into Capital Crocus for a job or a trip to the mall with friends, but do not expect her to have many positive things to say about the place.
- Money- Victoria has been poor for most of her life. She wants to earn enough money to live in comfort and maybe even retire some day.
- Family- Victoria wants to find a group of friends that can serve as a family.
- Finding Her Adopted Father- A man named Lawrence Sheridan saved her from slavers when she was 10 and helped her survive the streets of Capital Crocus until she turned 17. She wants to find him again some day.
- Starvation- Back in the bad old days of life in the rundown neighborhoods on the bad side of Capital Crocus, she witnessed someone starve to death in front of her over a period of several days. The sight of a slow, agonizing death is a frightening image she will never forget.
- Dogs- Victoria is not so much scared as she is wary of them. Having been chased by gangs of bored and bloodthirsty rich teenagers using hunting dogs back when she was homeless, she has grown to dislike them.
- Horror Movies- Victoria does not like them. She has found real life to be more than frightening enough when she was a street kid with no one to protect her.
- Normal Victoria:
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair: Brown hair in a short, almost boyish hairstyle that ends just below the ears.
Skin Tone: Light skin tone
Appearance: She usually wears a white Steel Matron band t-shirt and black skirt, but she is also fond of t-shirts and shorts. She even wears the occasional dress.
- Tall Victoria:
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Hair: Long and chestnut brown in a ponytail. When not in a ponytail her hair extends to her waist.
Skin Tone: Light skin tone
Appearance: She tends to wear a black long-sleeved shirt and either a knee-length green skirt or khaki cargo pants. She is also much more likely to wear dresses and other "girly" clothing in this form.
Tattoo: The tattoo is black and is located on her left shoulder.
Last edited by Victoria Sheridan on 8th November 2020, 10:10 am; edited 7 times in total