Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Mad Tombkeeper Arrives (Open/intro)

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic:

The Mad Tombkeeper Arrives (Open/intro) Empty The Mad Tombkeeper Arrives (Open/intro)

Post by FeitanKazeshini 22nd August 2016, 1:56 pm

How long had it been? Hours? Days? Weeks? He didn't know, but in truth did he really care? His home was lost, his guild was lost, his Gravemaster lost, all of it gone, taken from him by his former master.

He was alone again...and when he was alone that was when the madness took hold of him. He and the other members of Laughing Coffin had been fighting off a demonic attack led by his former master. While the fight had seemed to be going Feitan's way along with the way of his guild he was sorely mistaken. His master had destroyed the guild hall using a powerful magic that Feitan didn't understand or rather couldn't understand being how powerful it was. He had been far enough to escape the initial blast, but the force of the explosive airwave had sent him flying into the mountains that surrounded the guild. When he had woken he was alone, the demons were gone, along with his home and his comrades. Now he was left to wander.

He had crossed up into Mt. Hakobe which was on one side of the guild hall and he had been walking for some time now. Again he knew not how long, but what he did know was that he was utterly alone. His cloak was a mess, Ripped, dirty, and in desperate need of repair and washing. His skin was utterly pale because he lacked the sun and hadn't had a reason to really move beyond walking. All of this was due to his trek, but the state of his eyes, his face, and the words that were being said were a direct result of the madness that had now gripped him.

His eyes were wide, unfocused, and yet they saw everything that moved they whipped around in his head when they caught the movement of something otherwise they were fixed ahead vacant and hollow. His face was twisted from time to time in hopeless anguish, in terrible rage, or in utter delight his smile only just being hidden by his collar. If one were close they could hear him muttering to himself "Kill, kill, kill them all. They took it all. It was mine and they took it. Kill, Kill, Kill!" This was usually followed by a laughing fit that made animals flee predators and prey alike and chilled the blood of most who heard it. When the laughing fit would calm down he would start to mutter something else in a sing-song tone "~They took it from me, they took it all, they took my home, my friends, my gold. Oh what, oh what did they take from me?~ They took it all, even my sanity!~" Once more this was followed by insane laughing only to be followed by the repeat of his first line of dialogue. 

On and on this had gone for going on three days, and his body had kept moving only surviving on those things unfortunate enough to be staying still so he could get them using his magic. He didn't know where he was going nor did he really care. So he didn't notice that he was drawing closer to the secret location (At least to him) Of the Basilisk Fang Guild.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Mad Tombkeeper Arrives (Open/intro) TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

The Mad Tombkeeper Arrives (Open/intro) Empty Re: The Mad Tombkeeper Arrives (Open/intro)

Post by Sol 23rd August 2016, 10:27 am

The day had started just like any other in the Basilsik Fang guild with members skulking about on the firest level telling each other rumors and jobs they had heard the days prior while a Pair of golden eyes watched them from above and listened for any signs of trouble, after the incedent with Ahote Sol and Famine had been rather easily irritated and any mention of the boys name was enough to risk a trip to the dungeon, while Sol lurked above in his usual spot outside the two members doing guard duty were complaining non stop, “Why did we have to get stuck with guard duty I really wanna go back in” one of them said before the man on his left spoke

Yeah go on ahead and once you step foot in there Sol will send you to the dungeon for a few hours just do your job and you won’t get punished” he explained before he caught sight of a wanderer approaching the guild.”hmm perhaps we have a new recruit” the one guard muttered as he waited for the figure to get closer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

The Mad Tombkeeper Arrives (Open/intro) Empty Re: The Mad Tombkeeper Arrives (Open/intro)

Post by FeitanKazeshini 23rd August 2016, 3:37 pm

Feitan didn’t seem to realize he was drawing closer to the castle at first. He was simply lost in his own madness, but that was before he saw the two guards emerging from the guildhall. He didn’t react to them at first and instead simply made his way towards them. When he was within 20 meters he stopped his features becoming easily distinguishable including the maddened look of utter insanity on his face. He flexed his hands by his sides slowly tilting his head this way and that way as if he was trying to understand what he was seeing.

Of course while he was doing this he would still keep his insane mutterings going which would be audible to the two guards "Kill, kill, kill them all. They took it all. It was mine and they took it. Kill, Kill, Kill!" This was usually followed by a laughing fit which might chill the blood of the two guards he seemed to be watching even while he laughed. When the laughing fit would calm down he would start his sing-song tone "~They took it from me, they took it all, they took my home, my friends, my gold. Oh what, oh what did they take from me?~ They took it all, even my sanity!~" Only now however that he was able to see two living humanoid figures it added to itself “~Do you know who took it all from me? You worked with them to take it didn’t you?~ Answer quickly, answer quickly, or you’ll have to die, die, die~” As if to emphasize this point in his right hand appeared an umbrella which he gripped slowly starting to rock from side to side.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 25th August 2016, 10:01 am

As the man approached the guards heard him muttering and relized they had to be careful since the man looked very unstable and while he most likely wasn’t a light mage that didn’t mean they weren’t risking death”we didn’t do anything but perhaps someone inside our guild hall may have the answers you seek” one of the guards said as he opened the door to allow the man inside. The other seemed to give him a crazy look but he shook his head as he didn’t want to risk getting killed just because he was standing here.

Inside the guild hall Sols attention instantly turned to the door as it opened and he wondered why the guards had opened it since unless they had a good reason the doors were to remain closed to keep the precious heat in the building.”they better have a good reason for this” he grumbled

OOC- Sorry its short works kicking me bad><

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 25th August 2016, 10:24 am

Feitan watched them both carefully, and while he didn’t seem to react to their words at first only continuing to mutter his insane ramblings he did notice the one opening the door. He tilted his head slowly as if trying to determine what he should do next. He thought about killing these two guards and in fact he would’ve if not for his brain finally recognizing that they had said someone inside of this building would have answers for him. He giggled the sound of a madman enjoying a private joke and then moved into the guild hall out of the brunt of the cold.

As he walked in he looked around trying to spot anyone who would be inside or who may have answers for him. Licking his lips, he followed the sound of people, voices, or whatever else he could hear in the guild hall. His eyes soon landed on Sol however, and he smiled widely speaking once again "Kill, kill, kill them all. They took it all. It was mine and they took it. Kill, Kill, Kill!" he moved closer his hands trembling as he started to wave his umbrella "~They took it from me, they took it all, they took my home, my friends, my gold. Oh what, oh what did they take from me?~ They took it all, even my sanity!~" he then moved closer still tilting his head “~Do you know who took it all from me? You worked with them to take it didn’t you?~ Do you know where to find those who took it from me?~ Answer quickly, answer quickly, or I’ll have to kill, kill, kill!~” this time he pressed his wrists together and his clothes ripped from his body. The cloak he was wearing left in shreds and now he work shackles around his wrists and ankles, and his pants were ripped looking to be of poor quality.

The change however seemed to have some adverse effect on his mind as he grabbed his head and fell to his knees bending forward as if groveling before Sol this gave his back a clear view and Sol would be able to see the giant mark of Laughing Coffin that consumed Feitan’s entire back before the madman rose to his feet again his twisted smile spreading slowly on his face as if nothing had happened.

OOC: It's fine. I'm just a fast poster. I don't mind.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 26th August 2016, 10:21 am

Despite the mentally disturbed man cackling and mumbling endlessly about what was taken from him the hall was dead quite as Sol started to descend from the stairs towards them man, his face was shadowed by his hood and made for a rather frightening presence as he hit the final step and was standing before Feitan.” perhaps I know of what you seek perhaps I do not but with our resources here it would be a rather easy task, however your threats will get you nothing but an early grave” Sol said his tone was even and held no warmth in it.

As Feitan dropped to his knees before him Sol saw the large Laughing Coffin tattoo on his back and he remembered hearing that something had happened to the guild but what he was not sure.”hmm perhaps you might be of use to us Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk” he asked out of the blue before he shook his head.”no never mind it matters not I ask you mage do you want to join us to gain the Revenge you seek so badly?” Sol questioned while being ready to summon Enkidu just incase the man fully snapped and tried to kill him or the others.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 26th August 2016, 1:56 pm

Feitan watched Sol with a madness filled gaze, but he didn’t bother to move aside from his swaying. He tilted his head to the side as he heard about an early grave. He was happy to meet an early grave, but not just yet. He wasn’t scared of Sol, he was far too gone in the mind to be scared, or to worry about self-preservation as much as he used to.

After his transformation he looked to Sol listening intently to what he was saying. When he asked his question the madness dimmed in his eyes and he began to look confused, but also thinking “A raven like a writing desk?....why is a rave like a writing desk?” He was distracted from this thought when he was asked that ever important question.

His head snapped to attention and his eyes filled with hatred, fire, madness, and a hint of hope “Revenge? You are able to help me take vengeance on those who took it all from me?” he asked his voice sounding stable for the first time since he entered the guild hall. His body was standing rigid, and now Sol had his complete and undivided attention.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 27th August 2016, 4:27 pm

Seeing the mans demenour change from madness to confusion made the slayer realize that he was a complete lunatic and that with the right focus perhaps the man could be a useful tool for the guild,” never mind my question it’s a riddle I myself and still trying to solve” he explained before he saw the man become extremely focused on him and gave him his attention fully. At this Sol spoke again.”I can offer you help to find who did this to you but our price is steep you want our power then you must pledge loyalty to us to Mistress Famine and when she is not around I am in charge I am Sol Terumi Ace of Basilisk Fang and the Poison Dragon of this guild

If your willing to offer your loyalty then feel free to bare your mark to me so I can get rid of it however its not going to be painless”The poison dragon said as he waited for the mans answer, they were a dark guild after all if you couldn’t handle pain then you had no right to be here.

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 27th August 2016, 7:22 pm

Feitan thought about it as he watched Sol listening to the explanation that Sol was giving him. He slowly relaxed and began to think this over he tilted his head this way and that way, but after a moment his body began to change and his cloak returned to him with his mouth and most of his face covered he shook his head “No. I will never be rid of this mark. It is the symbol of what I’ve lost and I will not allow anyone to take it from me.”

He then held up a hand to quickly silence any interruption forth coming or not “However, if I can get my revenge on those who have taken so much from me, then I throw myself to you, your mistress, and your guild. My power is yours, my life is yours, and my magic is yours. I shall bare your mark happily on my chest, face, of wherever else, but I can’t give up the last thing that I have. I won’t not even for vengeance. You can make the imprinting of your mark as painful as you want. Pain means nothing to me if it means I can have my revenge.” He said looking determined his eyes now focused, but still filled with the madness that had consumed him, that same madness which was the payment for the power that he had access too. His condition was out there and if it was allowed then he would indeed be happy to place himself under the power and control of Basilisk fang, Sol, and their guild mistress Famine.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 30th August 2016, 11:51 am

Sol grumbled as the man told him he was unwilling to part from his old guild mark, “Fine then give me your arm the upper arm should be fine since we don’t want this mark showing in public” he said as he motioned for the underlings to give him the stamp, while he waited he noticed the man seemed to become far more relaxed and less insane now that he knew that this guild could help him, Sol knew that this man could be useful but he would also keep an eye on him as well since he was very wary of strangers.

I’ll allow you to keep the mark for now but I cannot promise that Mistress Famine will be so understanding” the poison dragon explained as he took the mans arm and proceeded to roll it up so his upper arm could be revealed, with his claws Sol dug into the mans flesh to carve the guild symbol into his arm before he took the stamp and imprinted the man onto the mans skin.”there your one of us now so lets get you over to the Medical wing to get patched up

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 30th August 2016, 11:07 pm

Feitan chuckled softly shrugging his shoulders “You see the cloak I’m wearing? It is designed to hide all marks I bore and only when it is off the mark is revealed, but that isn’t often and when I transform only for a brief moment can you see the mark. Still, I’ll obey.” He said rolling up the sleeve on his cloak which had indeed returned to him now shortly after he had dropped his transformation. As he watched the man in front of him explain Famine’s possible position he shrugged “I’ll just repeat this. The mark no longer means anything that it used to. Laughing Coffin is gone root and stem. Everything it stood for is now gone, and it will never come back. All that this mark means now, is that I am a man who laughs at the idea of his own grave, and will die with a smile on my face laughing even as they lay my coffin down.”

He watched as Sol took his arm and began to drag his claws through his skin. It took all of his strength to show no pain, but really it wasn’t as hard as he had thought it would be. His mind was still half mad and he simply couldn’t care less about the pain. When the man offered to have him healed Feitan waved him off slightly “A little wound like this won’t hurt me. Not to mention I am tired, I haven’t slept in days….also I’m hungry I couldn’t eat your guards….they cooperated. So how about I just eat and find a corner to tuck myself into before I find my next piece of work.”

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 8th September 2016, 9:52 am

very well if that is all you need then head up to the bar and ask them for something they can get you something to eat and drink, as for a place to sleep we have a few spots here at the guild you can rest at or you can find any corner and doze off up to you” the slayer said simply as he yawned and headed back towards the stairs before he spoke once more.”oh and your not allowed to eat any of our members and if you do you better have a good reason” he warned before he headed back up the stairs and towards the portal that led to his castle.

(Sorry its so short and so late)

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 9th September 2016, 2:55 am

Feitan looked around and then found the bar his stomach rumbling under his cloak as he shrugged his shoulders in dismissal “I will make due. I won’t be a freeloader.” He said simply. Feitan’s first priority was, is, and will always be money. The reason being Money = power, and power= freedom. So as he started to walk towards the bar he glanced back and licked his lips slowly nodding his head “I promise. Besides no one I’ve seen so far looks particularly tasty. If they aren’t tasty there is no point in eating them.”

He moved to the bar and got food and drink stuffing himself full enough to slate his hunger and thirst, but not enough to make himself sick, which was always a very careful line when you have been starving for several days. Now fed he asked here he could find a bed, and was given the directions. So he moved there and sank on a bed frowning deeply as he thought about those who had wronged him, the demons from the Netherworlds, his former master, and everyone else who he thought had wronged him. He would have a lot of bodies to get rid of, but he didn’t worry about it overly much. He fell into a light sleep finally resting himself and his maddened mind.

(It’s fine, I understand just fine. Don’t worry yourself.)

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:00 am