Ever wondered of the blue headband that Imai always wears? Well, he got it from his father from the time of his birth, and it appears that it's not as normal as it appears to be...
Somehow, it reacts to Imai's magic power; that's shown by the sudden change and the Sabertooth Crest's appearance on it. Not only that, but sometimes, a bluish light erupts from it for no apparent reason... Strange. Maybe it has to do with the weird light that descended upon him at birth, but who knows..?Strengths:
1. It boosts the user's endurance by a certain amount, making them less fragile to attacks/spells.
2. It doesn't have to be worn on the forehead; just holding it is enough for the effect to take place.Weaknesses:
1. It can easily be broken by other spells.
2. If separated from the user's head, its effect is lost.
3. It increases the user's fragility from Light Magic by 20%.Abilities:
Shield of Shirotsume: For a short amount of time (3 posts), the user's endurance is equal to that of two defensive spells of his own rank; therefore, he can shrug off two attacks with damage power of his own rank away for this duration. After that, he gains a 10% fragility and it has a cooldown of 6 posts.
Lightyear Agility: A sudden, bluish light boosts Imai's speed by 50% permanently (as long as he has the item on him).