Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chill Wrapping Wind

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragonfly Healer
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 494,070

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Chill Wrapping Wind Empty Chill Wrapping Wind

Post by Haraka Omaras 23rd December 2019, 1:37 pm

Spoiler:
    It was the first time in a long while that he ever felt truly 'new'. Now was one of those times. The old clothing worn before just felt off to wear for some reason now. Why was he okay looking a bit like a fancy bartender before, but not now? Maybe it was the changes. Winds blood had changed so much, and the golden road had marked his skin. All of it. The mans very skin tone was now the plants proof that he had kept his vow, that they would still be with him. "It's really weird being healthy and not having talons... among other things." Everything was here. Ever since the demonic virus had been removed and soul repaired, everything was different. The souls that had been connected to him before had passed on. The plants remained. The bonds with his elemental spirits couldn't be held anymore since he was no longer a medium.
    That was a strange thought, wasn't it? "...no longer a medium.." The mans head was still feeling dizzy from everything. Even their build had changed a bit. They were no longer genderfluid. "William took the changes better than I have.." William who was currently with a babysitter, as he wanted to get gifts for their 'daddy' and if the elder Omaras was there the child had been sure they would certainly peek. It was very adorable, though also weird. Being a parent was strange, wonderful, and he just needed a break from everything. It was around that time he spotted a familiar face, so walked towards it.

Would Perry recognize him? The clothes the young looking man had on seemed more like an official uniform, one build for moving in the cold. His hair was a pastel mint that was far more likely than the previous flat black. Having a human skin tone was also new. He still had wings, but they weren't exactly dragon and the doctor wasn't feeling up to looking like a silly over sized fae like being in public. they could have worn gloves, for once he could actually wear them! But the vice president didn't.

It was still strange to think about putting gloves on and having that as a viable option. Besides, bare hands felt so natural, normal, the way they had always been. He gave his friend a weak wave before reaching them, " It's Haraka, how about we find something fun? I smell cocoa and could use something. William ditched the event for Christmas shopping that he definitely didn't want his father there for." There was so much to say, but the doctor just felt so worn out. The young looking man decided that he could explain more over drinks, or food, or a game. After he felt less like a bag of raw new nerves.

Words: 469

Last edited by Haraka Omaras on 26th December 2019, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    Chill Wrapping Wind SnakeWeaver
    Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Natural Illusion
    Experience : 14,587

Chill Wrapping Wind Empty Re: Chill Wrapping Wind

Post by Perry Bardell 24th December 2019, 3:13 pm

Perry Bardell

Post WC: 793 words
    Total WC: 793 / 1500 words
    Job Info: Winter Event
    Tagged: @Haraka Omaras
    Notes: Anything I could need this for

His brain was complete mush, barely able to process anything outside of basic needs. His hands still trembled whenever that dreadful memory came up, his scream. Whenever he looked into the mirror and saw himself for what he really was. According to Willow, at the very least. Nova was the one going out and about, with Willow keeping close to Perry. She wanted to help him, but didn't know how. Perry's distress wasn't something that she had accounted for when the contract was made. All she felt like she could do, was to make sure that he didn't do anything rash.

The young man's head was filled with an utter whirlwind of emotions, when the door to his room was bust open. "All right, sunflowers." The sudden noise startled the fairy, who crossed her little arms as she floated towards the Khigmax who entered the room. "A little more subtlety would be appreciated." She said, as she glanced over to Perry, who was just lying in his bed, his gaze unfocused. It took a bit more work for Nova to concentrate to talk to both Perry and Willow, but he made sure that they could hear him, if he desired to. "Yeah, well, I'm sick of Perry just sitting in this room, brooding over his new set of ears." The Khigmax retorted and the fairy frowned. "Give him some time! If he needs to get used to it, them just give him space!" Willow argued and Nova shook his head. "You defend him, but I think I've been longer with the guy and can say that I know him better." Nova growled in his distorted voice.

The argument was slowly becoming heated between the extraterrestrial creature and a denizen of Seven, when Perry sat up in the bed. The movement took both of his companions by surprise, who looked over to him, instead of continuing the argument. "Nova's right. I need some fresh air." He said in a raspy voice. He hadn't been talking much as of late. "What did you have in mind?" The thief asked as he turned to his friend. There was a brief pause before Nova replied. "There's a festival in town, again. I thought we could check things out and do... whatever people do this time of the year." The creature explained his idea and Perry found himself agreeable to it. "Sounds good to me. Let's go." The young man said and stood up from his bed. The fairy was surprised at the ease, with which Nova had gotten Perry to get out of his room. It was obvious that those two had spent some time together.

It took a bit of time, but eventually Perry found himself in the cold outside. He was wearing just a casual warm coat, jeans and boots. He also took out a black scarf and a beanie out of his closet. Those were clothes that he didn't usually wear, but Perry didn't feel particularly fancy that day. Before he left his room, however, he put on a glamour on himself, taking on his previous appearance. As strange as that notion was.

Willow made herself home in Perry's left pocket, as the group made it to the festival entrance. The thief felt incredibly tired already, but something also felt invigorating, pushing him forward. He was ready to give in to the festivities to take his mind off of his personal troubles, when a familiar voice called out to him. The young man and Nova turned to the source of it. At first, Perry didn't recognise the person. But the more he thought about it, yeah, it was Haraka. Although a very much changed, Haraka. Mostly the outfit and hair colour and then his skin colour, aswell. It took Perry by surprise. What a coincidence that both have changed so much since they last saw each other?

The young man would wave back at his colleague, who became one of the Vice Presidents of the Company. Nova offered a wave of his own. "Hey, Haraka. I would be up for something fun, though I would rather just take things easy. Glad to hear that William is doing well." Perry would reply with some raspy-ness still present in his voice, as well as tiredness. "Let's get going then, shall we?" Perry would weakly smile, as he made his way through the festival entrance. There were people coming in and out. Some were eating, some were drinking, some were holding onto rewards they may have won from one of the games. "How are you doing, Haraka?" The young man would ask, as he slowly weaved through the crowd of people. He was in no hurry. Not that he had much energy to do anything quickly, anyway.
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chill Wrapping Wind PkW4jOz

Useful links:

Character: Perry Bardell ⭐ Primary Magic: Black Cat of the Night ⭐ Perry's Inventory & Info: The Black Cat's Threads and Possessions ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans

Golden Lacrima active until 10/10/2020 - purchased here
    Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 26th December 2019, 3:29 pm

Perry looked emotionally worse off than the doctor did. Well the man definitely hoped he didn't look as poorly as the worn looking friend. How was he? Well both of them didn't exactly look to be at their best, and Haraka wasn't speaking to a total stranger. How was he? "I'm better and worse.." The he bought some snacks from one of the vendors, hot salted pretzels and some crepes stuffed with with roasted ham, cheese, spinach, and egg. Both were items one could eat and hold in a lazy way, so perfect for anyone who didn't have the energy for doing much. He had ought four of each though, a miscalculation made from how used to having a certain child around the man really was. At least the elder Omaras had a hunger comparable to a bottomless pit. So each person he knew was there got one of each, besides the vice president who got double that. The young looking man continued to follow the smell of hot cocoa, slowly making his way through the crowd. "I was temporarily relieved of work until I dealt with my health, which used to be a ticking time bomb. An ice dragon with a demonic virus, a disease that most easily took hold on those with soul damage. The disease was extremely deadly, but held my fragile and cracked soul together..." There was a severe lack of fluff in the talk, certainly not a cheerful topic. He had been someone who used to smile and speak gently while struggling with multiple severe health issues. How does one learn to pretend everything's okay when its not?

Convince yourself that it was alright. No matter the research done, nothing helped enough. New medicines made that ended up helping others, but nothing to solve his own issues. None of it ever fully fixed anything, it was like running against a clock that was too broken to move.  How do you explain to someone that you were ready to die? Some people desperately struggle and fight, but others that had been like he was? When you are born with a wall and commanded to fall into the grave or live with that wall. Very few look at the obstacle and decide to try to climb it. He had been struggling against that wall in an effort that had already been accepted as likely to fail. It wasn't really something they had ever fully seen as achievable, an unreachable dream. One crepe had already been eaten through. The runny egg was almost like a thick sauce placed around the other fillings. It was the sort of food that could make someone feel filled with warmth even at chilly times. It was fitting for this time of year. "Something happened when I was eight and a half that caused my wind spirit to slowly drip his blood in me every night for half of a year. His blood is the essence of death in liquid form. It saved me, but I didn't accept it back then. I wanted to sage, grow old, fall for someone that I wouldn't outlive... Removing the demonic virus made accepting the consequences of his blood the only option to not dying. It feels a bit like I betrayed myself, but also like I'm more myself than I've ever been." The scent of cocoa was ever nearing, approaching. Something sweet would be nice. That was what he was thinking, but he had just finished eating down the second crepe. How could saying so little feel so exhausting?

But it did. Their red eyes moved towards the source of the sweet cocoa aroma, it was listed as a game. The doctor had briefly forgotten they had already paid for himself and Perry to play. The realization was a strange one, certainly strange feeling. He was someone who had considered every cent as important to keep track of where it went. It wasn't an expensive game, but that really wasn't the point. He let out a deep breath. Calm down. Oh, the salted pretzels. When did the two large salted pretzels he had vanish? A sensation sliding down the throat told him that it wasn't likely the two items had run off anywhere besides into his stomach. Stress eating was apparently alive and well in their very hungry body. "How have you been doing Perry? Nova?"

Words: 730
    Haraka's Total: 1,199
    Group Total: 1,992

[Harakas Bank] [Profile] [Ulhar Relgim] [Ice Dragon Slayer(2nd Gen)] [Second Heart] [Death Fae Doctor] [Characters Theme Song]
    Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Post by Perry Bardell 27th December 2019, 3:15 pm

Perry Bardell

As they made their way through the crowd, Haraka made a stop to buy some food. It looked really good, most likely because Perry hadn't been eating all that much, as of late. His mind was too shaken up, to think about his basic needs. If it wasn't for Nova's dedication, Perry would have ended up eating only when he was ready to collapse. It seemed that Haraka had bought extras, as Perry and Nova were handed a saltier version of a crepe and a salted pretzel. The young man was surprised, but accepted the food he was given. "Thanks, Haraka." The thief would thank his colleague and Nova tossed the food into his gaping maw all at once. "Pretty good. I'm sure you'll like it. Thank Haraka for me." The young man would lightly shake his head. "He thanks you too."

Perry's colleague then explained how he was relieved of his work, until he sorted out his health. The elf was not sure what to say. He had never really noticed anything particularly off about Haraka. Everybody had their little things that defined them and made them different. He never realised how troubled Haraka was. Perry just took his colleague at face value and didn't look for anything deeper. Perhaps he should have done so. Much like with himself. The elf winced and took a bite of the stuffed crepe.

Willow kept to herself in Perry's pocket, every now and then poking her head out, before quickly hiding herself again. The thief ate the food he was given and his body was very much thankful. Though it only made him more tired than he already was. Nova observed the food stalls and festival attractions, but he kept himself next to Perry. If anything happened, he would be there. None of them were sure where they were heading, but Haraka seemed to have a bit of an idea, so they followed his lead.

They were quiet while they ate and Perry didn't dare break the silence and neither did Nova. But once Haraka was finished with his meal, he spoke up again. He explained more of his past and Perry couldn't help but think and feel like he was receiving information that wasn't shared just to anyone. He couldn't quite relate to Haraka's troubles and hardships, but he had his own. Though they very much paled in comparison, in his opinion, at least. The things his colleague and, if he dared to say, friend shared with him, very much explained how much he had changed.

He was speechless, his restless mind unable to form a proper response to what was told to him. Nova kept worryingly glancing over at Perry every now and then. The thief didn't even realise they had reached a game area, though one wouldn't guess that at first glance. It seemed to be just a taste test of many various hot cocoas. It also seemed that Haraka had already paid for their entry. He then placed his own question, as to what Perry and Nova were up to lately. A difficult question and an even more difficult answer.

"I was chasing a bit of my own past and then we travelled to Seven for some Company business." The elf would reply, as he chose one of the cocoas they were offering. The one he chose had cinnamon on top of a mountain of whipped cream and orange liqueur in the cocoa itself. Perry reckoned that he could use some buzz in his head that wasn't caused by his recent experiences. The thief would then make for one of the empty wooden benches that littered the area of the taste testing, with a salted pretzel and a hot cocoa in hands. Nova followed, but passed on the beverage. Looked too heavy for him. Instead, he laid down onto snow covered ground.

He knew that his response wasn't as satisfactory, but he felt as if he needed to say something about the things Haraka shared with him. "I just want to say..." Perry was trying to find appropriate words. "I'm glad that you shared your past and your experiences. I really appreciate it. I'm sorry I haven't noticed." The thief didn't dare look Haraka in the eyes. Instead, his gaze was fixed upon the cinnamon covered whipped cream. It was only right that he did the same, right? He wasn't sure. "I know that it is only right if I do the same in return, but.." He could at least share his last experience, surely? At least the not painful memories?

Willow listened intently to what was being said, keeping safe and warm in the comfort of Perry's pocket. The thief groaned, fighting an inner battle with himself. He would stay quiet for a little bit, until he spoke up again. "When we were in Seven, I found out something about myself. Something that I had no idea about." His gaze was still locked onto the whipped cream sitting on top of the liquid beneath it. "When I was little, I remember being drawn to this emerald crystal that I was never allowed to reach. I managed to get my hands on it just before we went to Seven. It was there, when the change happened." The thief would lightly poke his pocket with his pinky finger.

The fairy knew that Perry was trying to nudge her to come out. She felt unsure, but obliged. She flew out of his pocket and hovered in front of Perry and Haraka. "This is Willow. She was hidden in the crystal and made a contract with me after I unknowingly freed her. Apparently, parts of my upper family tree are elven and that side of my blood got pulled to the surface." Perry finished his not too detailed story. His voice was becoming more raspy as he kept on talking, as a result of talking a quite bit, after being silent for a while.

The thief would finally turn to his colleague and dispel the glamour he cast on himself of himself. In the place of his previous visage was an elf, mostly similar to the previous look. With the main exception of his ears and eyes and certain features of his face. Telling that story, even without the details he omitted, suddenly made him feel as if a large burden had been lifted off of him. "I..." Perry's voice trailed off, as he realised that he had not touched his now cold pretzel and hot cocoa. "Thanks for listening." Though Perry couldn't see it, Nova slightly smiled, proud of how his friend was finally opening up to somebody.

Word Count: 1108 - 1901/1500 ~ Tagged: @Haraka Omaras ~ By Rach Delusional

Useful links:

Character: Perry Bardell ⭐ Primary Magic: Black Cat of the Night ⭐ Perry's Inventory & Info: The Black Cat's Threads and Possessions ⭐ Template: Code shenanigans

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 30th December 2019, 11:41 am

"Thank my endless appetite for the food." It was a half joke, but better then none at all. Haraka grabbed one of the cocoa options from the game, one that was patterned after the black forest in flavor. The first sip told Haraka that thick cream, light milk, dark chocolate, cherry syrup, and coffee liquor had been used in this. It would have been more authentic if they had used a cherry liquor instead of a coffee one, but at least had whipped cream, chocolate powder, and a cherry on top. Perrys opening up was unexpected to say the least. Was what the doctor said an inspiration, or did they feel obligated by the weight of the previous speakings words? In any case it seemed they both had gone through some changes. That didn't matter though, did it? Not when the topic was something personal and heavy. If the time was right to share, it could feel much like a large boulder rolling from inside. Deep bright red eyes looked over the elvish figure as he finished the cocoa much like a shot. Another was taken, white chocolate cocoa with eggnog spice flavorings, marshmallows, and some dark chocolate syrup on top. This one tasted a bit too sweet for his liking, but it still had some nice flavors. Their gaze fell upon the drink samples before taking another flavor sample, trying the one Perry picked. Eyes went back to their friend. The drink had certainly been stronger than the last one with alcohol, but the orange and chocolate tastes made for a good taste with well flavors well suited to each other. "My great aunt was a king. She tried to have me killed if I showed any signs of weakness or taint since the moment I was born. It's not your fault for not noticing when I haven't stopped running from her shadow even now."

Well there it felt like he was fighting for his right to live, but with his grandmothers side of the family it fel more like arguing for the right to live. Fighting fr it was more terrifying in a physical sense, but it didn't come with tricky words or phrases. There was nobody saying they wanted you dead out of love. Noe of them ever accused his mother of not having the proper breeding to raise a child of pedigree. That was just a trap way of saying nobody outside of a certain rank was capable of raising a child to their standards. The unspoken truth of that line is all of it was merely strong opinions. That was easy to think, but not really say to the right people. At least those ones were dead, right? He had family issues on top of family issues. Even their health issues that had existed had been wound up with family issues. Wanting to have his own face was even... though now there was no need to want that, right? It was right here on them already. One dream had died, but another had been realized. Was becoming this a bitter sweet thing? No, becoming healthy shouldn't come with regrets, not any kind. Why did it... why did he...? Well it was less of a regret, more of the mourning over the loss of something he could have never achieved in the first place. It was a nice dream though right? To age like everyone else, to grow old. In a sense maybe facing family issues is harder because it's less upfront and woven with lies and truths. The heart was pulled in many directions with that, at least with the ghosts it was only in fear. Another cocoa sample was taken, this one of a less alcoholic nature. Dark chocolate with coconut, it even had chocolate whipped cream on top, the chocolate mixed in giving it a thicker texture. There was also chocolate chips on top, so honestly the coconut didn't feel like enough of a balance to him.

The next one was taken, this time before strolling closer to where his blond friend was sitting after taking the sample. The stride was fluid and calm, despite the internal mess going on inside that had caused him to eat quickly and apparently even drink as fast. The sample taken this time was a milk chocolate cocoa drink with some very nice eggnog seasoning, and possibly even some egg mixed in. He couldn't taste egg, but you aren't supposed to if it's done well. What you taste is a certain texture, a thickness. It complimented the chocolate, making the drink and chocolate taste richer. There was also some alcohol, but one should expect that as a chance in any drink that involves eggnog being added. There was a need to get closer so as to listen better and be less distracted by the many different flavors of cocoa samples. Haraka hadm't expected to hear of an emerald, nor the strange effects it had on the individual. Seeing the tiny fae fly was a little surprising, but not by much. He had seen things like this before, but certainly not owned by just any elvish bloodlines. Should he really assume that though? Items can pass through a lot of hands at times. "Hello Willow, I promise not to eat you." This was spoken in a bit of a teasing tone, briefly flashing his sharp teeth in a bit of a grin. He wasn't typically for jokes, but it might be a good mood lightener. Then again was he really a good example of how to make any mood less heavy? "It's nice to meet you, sorry for the bad joke." Why make that joke anyway? It was his dark fae typing reacting to her radiance, but this wasn't something the man would know. The lightness was briefly forgotten at Perrys physical change. He leaned closer to the blond elf.

Perhaps it was courage given by drinking at least three drinks with varying amounts of alcohol in it, for the eggnog flavored cocoa sample was very empty at this point. Whatever fueled the brief bit of courage didn't matter, only that he had leaned down towards the sitting figure to touch his nose against the others. It was the sort of kiss one might do when growing up in an ice cold climate, one that didn't involve lips. It was brief, the mint haired man soon straightening them self up after. His face was red, but maybe the friend wouldn't notice, maybe they would think it was a joke. "Thank you for opening up to me and sharing. You're still someone I love sharing my holidays with. How do you feel about the changes?"

Words: 1,116
    Total: 2,315

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Post by Perry Bardell 31st December 2019, 7:14 am

Perry Bardell

Haraka tried out a plentiful selection of the hot beverages and noted that it wasn't Perry's fault that he didn't notice his struggles. He could have argued that he should be paying more attention to others, rather than just himself, but he didn't have the strength to do so. His body felt hungry, but at the same time he didn't feel like eating. Thus Perry handed his salted pretzel to Nova, who happily devoured the thing. At long last, the thief took a sip of his hot cocoa, while getting a smudge of whipped cream on his nose, that he promptly wiped off with the back his hand. The alcohol content left a lot to be desired in Perry's state, but it was better than nothing.

When Haraka greeted Willow and said that he wouldn't eat her, she defensively flew a bit backwards. "What a nice greeting. Pleasure to meet you too." She would reply sourly and cross her arms. Not only Nova was teasing her, but now Perry's other friends were doing the same. Perhaps it was a mistake to make the contract right away. But would he have agreed to it otherwise? It was something that weighed heavy on her mind, since she first saw Perry's reaction to the change. Willow was glad that Haraka at least acknowledged that what he said was a bad joke. She was still sour about it, though.

The thief looked up to his colleague as he leaned in closer. Perry wasn't sure what Haraka was thinking, but he attributed it to his dispelling of the glamour ad changing his appearance. However, when Haraka wasn't stopping, Perry got suddenly confused. Haraka bumped his nose against Perry's, but the moment lasted for only a second, before Haraka pulled back. The elf's cheeks turned red, unsure what that meant. He felt his heartbeat rise, but he was still incredibly confused. After Haraka pulled back, he thanked the thief for opening up to him and said that he enjoyed spending holidays with him. That was something that Perry had only then realised. He had interacted with Haraka during different festivals through the year. But when the question about his feelings about the changes was asked, the thief wasn't sure how to respond.

Perry took a swig from the hot chocolate that wasn't all that hot anymore. "I enjoy the festivals we go to, too." The elf would say and continue. "But I'm not sure how I feel about these changes. It's not something that I had expected. Ever. I never had a reason to believe that some of my ancestors could be traced to Seven." He said, not sure if he was making any sense. The thief was just saying things that first came to his mind. "It's just... so sudden." He would sigh and finish his beverage. Not to mention that little moment with Haraka. What was that? Perry wasn't sure. But he didn't flinch, so there was that. Willow wasn't sure what to say, if anything. She felt sort of guilty and like it was not her place to speak up.

Still, as much as he was confused, Perry felt like he needed to do something with himself to focus on something else. That was the intention behind the whole idea of going to the festival. "By the way... Are you up for any of the games they have? I don't know what they have to offer, but I'm sure there's something to do." The thief would ask as he stood up. The beanie he had on his head didn't cover his ears anymore, but he didn't mind.

Word Count: 604 - 2505/1500 ~ Tagged: @Haraka Omaras ~ By Rach Delusional

Useful links:

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 31st December 2019, 1:30 pm

"It sounds like you need to have a long talk with your family, but if you don't then I wont blame you. Family can be the hardest to face. I couldn't even face the long dead corpses of mine well." The last cocoa flavors were tasted by the vice president, a white chocolate with marshmallows, and candy cane sprinkles on top being one of the last tasted. There was nothing like depressing matters to make the stomach feel even more empty and ravenous. No amount of cocoa could ever sooth it, just as food more than likely wasn't the answer either. A flush was still on his face, but it was starting to fade with the taste of the dark chocolate mint cocoa with whipped cream. The elder Omaras picked a favorite, quietly suggesting a cherry liquor and a shot of espresso for the black forest themed one instead of cherry syrup and coffee liquor. What was the favored one? The one that had the orange liquor, it was the most well rounded of the various tastes. For the vote a token was received. Was this game related? The object was tucked away, red eyes looking to Perrys flushed face. Maybe the feelings weren't so one sided, that would be great. "I saw a snowball contest that will start in a few minutes. It might be fun to play fight for once and making a wager might be fun." Just thinking of what he was going to suggest made Harakas face flush all over again, but that was fine. This might be just what they both needed. What if he won the wager? Would this be how he lost his first kiss, over a bet during winter over who would win a snowball fight?

"If I win the snowball war, then I will get a kiss from you. If you win though, then you'll get to get me to make you anything. If you get cheeky and ask for for something like a house though then it'll be made of gingerbread! How does that sound?" Part of him was a bit worried. What if the bet isn't taken, or he wants to do something else? It was just one of many activities in the festival, not the end all be all. It was the one game that made a wager like this fun and possible though. This was stupid to get nervous over things like kisses and wanting to make playful bets that might involve a little kiss at the end. Why did it feel so thrilling and interesting though? His stomach started to make sounds for a brief time. That was just bodily sounds that didn't automatically mean someone was hungry! But in this case it wasn't far off, ah well.

Words: 462
    Total: 2,777

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Post by Perry Bardell 1st January 2020, 12:06 pm

Perry Bardell

When Haraka mentioned Perry's parents, he could only frown. He didn't know where his parents were or if any of his elven brethren were still around. Though he felt a bit saddened when Haraka made a bit of a hint that his weren't around anymore. Perry wanted to say something, but he couldn't form the words. After the elf asked about an activity they could take part in, Haraka suggested a snowball fight. It sounded like a game that would properly get one's blood pumping. It would be probably the perfect game to get his mind off of the dilemmas he had. But there was also one little things that Haraka had mentioned. Some sort of wager? Perry didn't consider himself a betting sort of person, so he was unsure.

Haraka proposed a wager that would net him a kiss from Perry if he won. His heartbeat hasn't fully calmed down from the previous interaction and it only picked up again. What was he thinking? The thief was also given a choice of a reward of his own choosing, with a bit of a warning. "Umm..." He wasn't sure what to say. But he wasn't a quitter, either. Then an idea struck him. "How about you cook for me for a week? Seeing as you enjoy it and you like to share food, it shouldn't be tough." Perry would suggest his reward. Two could play that game. Though the idea of Haraka's prize excited him, for some reason.

Nova grinned as he stood up. "You want to play too?" Perry would ask his friend, as he stood up himself. "Smack others around with this white stuff? I wanna say yes, but I feel like I would have an unfair advantage." The Khigmax replied and wiggled his head appendages. Perry understood why he would say that and he respected that decision. "Fair enough. What about you, Willow?" He asked the fairy. It felt strange making rounds like this. So much for being a lone thief. "I think I'll pass, too. I don't want to get squished by a random snowball. Have fun, though." Willow refused the invitation aswell. That left only Haraka and Perry for the snowball fight. "Very well, then. Let's go. They won't be waiting for us." The elf would smirk at Haraka, his mood slowly improving.

Word Count: 388 - 2893/1500 ~ Tagged: @Haraka Omaras ~ By Rach Delusional

Useful links:

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 2nd January 2020, 1:22 pm

The idea of cooking for Perry for a week wasn't a bothersome one. It wasn't anything awfully difficult and cooking was enjoyable anyway. It was odd to hear the blonds two friends decline, well okay it was sort of a given that the tiny fairy would say no. Still, it was a slight surprise Nova would decline. The heart raced a bit at the acceptance of the bet. Was this excitement? If he won then there would be a kiss. The doctor wanted to try to play things off like this didn't matter, but trying to calm down and do that would feel a bit dishonest. Why did this excite him so much. "Alright then, cooking for a week it is, if you win... But I didn't say I wouldn't use my wings." It was at least one thing that hadn't changed, wings that could be hidden with enough focus. There was no more tail though, one of many reasons that these would be different to use than the old dragon ones. These moved totally different, easy enough to tell even from the small amount the elder Omaras had used them so far. "You're right, lets hurry." It was true, they needed to head there. Feet moved as he hurried back the way they had traveled to get to the cocoa stand.

The tall fae stopped at one of the spots they had passed before, the sign up booth. Harakas face was still flushed as he signed his name up before walking over to stand where a few others were. The snow war would start as soon as the game did. Their smile started to curl a bit when his friend signed them self up, red eyes looking them over a bit before looking away. Focus, focus! You need to win to get that kiss! He tried taking a long deep breath to calm down, but then the snow war started. A pair of dragonfly wings appeared on his back as if they had always been there. They weren't used yet though, quick feet and nimble hands working on moving and gathering snow. The man was a fast person, though had rarely ever actually flown. Because of this it wasn't really instinctual for the fae to use flight even while their wings were out.

Words: 384
    Harakas Total: 3,161

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Post by Perry Bardell 9th January 2020, 1:31 pm

Perry Bardell

Perry was glad that the reward he chose for his victory in the snowball fight was accepted by Haraka. He really wasn't sure what he was supposed to ask for, otherwise. Nova was very excited about the prospect of having really good food just made for them. However, the thief wasn't sure what Haraka meant by his wings, but he would have to see for himself. That being said, no agreement on a handicap meant that Perry himself could shapeshift and go invisible, if he wanted to. Perhaps his shapeshifting ability could be used for some confusion points.

The little group then made their way to the area where the snowball fight was supposed to take place. There was a stall in which would-be participants were to sign up and they were just calling out for last minute sign ups. "How fortunate." Perry murmured to himself and the two participants signed themselves up. "Well, good luck and have fun. Make sure to win us that food." Nova grinned at his friend and made his way to the observation area, followed by Willow, who waved at the two about to plunge themselves into snow. Sadly, Perry wanted both Haraka and himself to win. He would have to see how things unfolded.

The elf made his way to the starting point of the snow fight right after he was handed something the staff called 'heat grenades'. Supposedly they would be helpful down the road. Shortly after they were given the signal to begin and all heck broke loose. It was a free for all with a number of other people. Some of them were surprisingly fast, quickly grabbing snow and making snowballs out of them. Perry saw Haraka for a moment, before he hopped to the side and then vanishing in a puff of smoke. Invisibility wasn't incredibly helpful in a snowy context, as his footsteps still left a mark, but in the heat of a moment it could prove invaluable. The elf wanted to get a better angle at Haraka, to surprise him and maybe net himself the victory. There were several snowy mounds that could be used as cover, as well as many snowmen littered around the area. Perry wasn't sure whether they were just decorations or situational cover.

The young man grabbed a handful of snow, shaping a small snowball out of it. He was still invisible and the snow that he touched had his invisibility extend to it aswell, but the snowball was swiftly in motion towards Haraka. The throwing motion exposed Perry, making him visible once again. He wasn't counting on the snowball connecting. He was thinking of it as a sort of warning shot. The elf had a smile on his face, but that quickly disappeared. The snowmen that were littered about, suddenly came to life, with an announcer yelling that the snowmen were enchanted to join the fray. There was one almost right next to Perry and it started to gather snow itself. "Oh dear."

Word Count: 500 - 3393/1500 ~ Tagged: @Haraka Omaras ~ By Rach Delusional

Useful links:

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 11th January 2020, 2:07 pm

When a paranoid person enters a snowball war, one must expect they would be paranoid. It was safe to say that the doctor had expected 'attacks' before the signal to start had even been made. When one came his way? The man ducked and dashed out of the way of the incoming 'attack'. The snow soon slung from their hands had not been in Perrys direction, but instead to hit other players. Yes, there were young and old, fast and slow, all many eager players in this game. The fae wouldn't dare play with a short term plan in mind, for those would loose the person his prize. What was important? The long term plan of winning. The first part of that should involve getting as many players out as possible, not just hunting down a certain person. Keep calm through the speeding breaths and steps, that was what the man was trying to do. It was only on memories of the many lessons of the past that aided in slowing the speeding beats to a calm drumming. It was a temporary calm, one harder to hold when thinking of getting a certain elf with a shot of snow. This was another good reason to aim for others first. Animated snowmen where even less of a shake to the soul than such thoughts. Then again Haraka had seen weirder things used in competitions too. Focus on getting others first, then on a certain blond. The man kept his breaths slow, but feet quick. They should have hidden behind a cover, but moving from hits also told him where opponents were. One by one they fell, each hunted down one way or another. Tracing snowballs, seeing movement, or steps on the ground were good clues to the eyes of an experienced tracker. At some point it seemed best to... yes, yes it was time. "I'm coming track and catch you Perry." But of course that left his heart a bit of a mess all over again.

Words: 335
    Haraka's Total: 3,496

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Post by Perry Bardell 13th January 2020, 12:13 pm

Perry Bardell

The snowman standing right in front of Perry gathered its snowball and swiftly threw it at him, making the elf yelp in surprise as he dived to the side. The snow on the ground wasn't exactly the softest, thus not the most comfortable surface to throw oneself onto. The animated snowman couldn't care less, however, as it started to gather snow for more ammunition. Perry realised that the snowman was very much an another contestant in the snowball fight and he scrambled to get up. He lost track of Haraka, but he had an immediate problem to take care of.

As soon as the thief got up, he got behind the snow lump to protect himself from incoming fire. Not only the snowman was trying to assault him, but a girl decided to make a target out of him, aswell. Probably because he was already targeted by the snowman and made it seem like he was a perfect victim. "We'll see about that.." The elf murmured to himself as he dusted himself off from his previous snow dive. Perry gathered some of the nearby snow and once the snowball was formed, with exact precision it found its mark in the girl's shoulder. He wasn't going to be mean and aim for the face. The girl started wailing, but Perry honestly didn't care. He had a week of personalised food to win.

The animated snowman was making its way towards Perry, as a snowball hit it. The thief wanted to call out in enjoyment, but the snowman seemed to have only been stunned. His enthusiasm quickly faded, as the snowman turned around, trying to identify who was rude enough to hit it. That was when Perry remembered the heat grenades they were handed out. He didn't imagine that they were meant for the human participants. With a cheeky grin he would throw one of his three grenades to the snowman. It promptly melted upon contact with the high temperature. "Nice." Perry encouraged himself, as he weighed his options. There was war going on on the other side of his snowy cover and he had no idea where Haraka was. Perhaps that was the time to try his little trick.

The elf quickly exhaled and his body shifted into that of a cute black cat. The black fur was in a rather strong contrast with the whiteness of the snow, but Perry was banking on the surprise factor. He had never told Haraka about his thieving days, his thieving alter ego or the simple fact that he could shapeshift. With lazy steps the black cat would emerge from behind the snowy mound. Perry had quite the experience with mimicking cat behaviour, but there was one little issue. Even if his demeanour was very much cat-like, he couldn't do much about his magical signature. The process of shapeshifting mostly dimmed the signature, but if one knew what to look for, they would know it was him.

Word Count: 493 - 3886/1500 ~ Tagged: @Haraka Omaras ~ By Rach Delusional

Useful links:

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 15th January 2020, 4:05 pm

Who would expect an elf to turn into a cat? Not a certain doctor, but he had certainly seen stranger things. One good thing about having had a long life meant a lot of things had been seen. Then again a lot had happened in only the short time in being part of the West Fiore Trading Company, like the time when all those in charge of the guild became young and small, or smaller and younger in Ruvels case. That was before Harakas current rank and before Johann had left the guild to create their own lawful order. Cirven was even still an important person in the company still back at that time. People have come and gone just as events have continued to happen. Even as the elder Omaras continued to change and adjust to the changing and ever fast turns that make life, things always felt like it was going a bit too fast. Perhaps it was why it was taking more time to adjust to such drastic physical and mental changes. Seeking a break from the ever quickening times that bring in whats new within a festival of ice had a strange effect. It didn't offer the type of break that had been expected. In this case it was more changes that were offering to sweeten things up. The strange complexities of the heart was something the fae had never really taken too much time to explore when it pertained to this region. This was as close to a date the man had ever been on before. This wasn't the way he had ever expected a first crush to come. It was in the presence of a friend, in playful flirting and hunting in a game with snow. He wasn't expecting Perry to play fair, only to still be in the game. Why still there? Because otherwise the elder Omaras was positive he would have been declared the winner at this point.

They were the only two left in this snow war. Feet quickly moved across the snow as the heart continued its erratic fluttering deep within. His face was as reddened as ever, a warm and embarrassing sensation that brought their smile to be a bit extra playful and wide. What was to be done when a blond elf couldn't be seen? The same thing eventually done as the very first test to enter the west fiore trading company. That test had been a good lesson back then. At that point magic use was still new to the man, so the idea of feeling out for magic with their basic senses as a mage had been a new concept still. Getting told to use them was what had lead Haraka to figuring out which Sol had been real. The idea of hunting the magic signature down and hitting whatever it lead to with snow was a bit of a weird thing, but it was also a logical conclusion. For the doctor it was one clouded in hunting skills originally gifted from a father figure than grown over a lifetime. It was overcoming the cowardly self that at one point used to speak the sweetest words while making and serving drinks for those who contemplated if he should die that day. It was a root of feeling a need to reel back on things that were needed to happen in order for his life to get better. How far did it go? The thousands of years of smiling at murderers that promised it was for the better each time was far more layered than being aimed at only strangers. Was it the killers that included the woman that birthed their fleshy body? The evil group that caused his home country to sink?

The answer was a reason why it took so long to allow himself to try to fall and flirt. Starting that was harder than it seemed, a push that always seemed to end with it feeling a bit like nothing happened, nor would. For a bit it had started to feel like maybe he had been a bit too old or out of it to make it in the messy game of love. The answer wasn't as simple as a snowball hitting a cat, but that felt a bit like a step in the right direction. This was why he decided to quickly create as many snowballs as they could. Everything inside still felt a bit like a large mess. This wasn't the end all of his friendship with Perry, but seeing one actually land its mark definitely made his heart feel a bit more erratic. Color deepened on his light brown skinned face as the doctor was announced as the winner and tokens given. Why were emotions from tossing a snowball more intense then victory, or enough to make it a bit easier to accept what fate had given? "Perry-" His natural deep and silky voice broke out, as it had through the evening on and off. "I'm still up to cooking for you for a week, if your little family eats with mine." He wasn't a 'smooth operator', there was no practice in trying to make a romantic relationship up until this point. This WAS the practice. "I'd enjoy that a lot."

Words: 880
    Haraka's Total: 4,376

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Post by Perry Bardell 22nd January 2020, 3:42 pm

Perry Bardell

Perry was counting so much on the surprise factor of his shift. That factor was completely a moot point, since it turned out that the rest of the contestants took each other out, while the thief was occupied with his own attackers. By the time the black cat noticed what was up, Haraka loaded with snowballs, already taking aim at him. Figures, that he would lock onto his signature. Then again, there was nobody else to really distract him. Within a moment there was a flurry of snowballs thrown in his direction. The black cat hissed and attempted to dodge and weave among them. It worked for a few of the snowballs, but ultimately Haraka hit his mark. And won his prize. Perry could already feel Nova's immense disappointment.

The snowball hit the black cat on the side his head, making him shake off the powder, as Haraka was proclaimed the victor of the snowball fight. The host of the activity came out and handed Perry's colleague his well deserved tokens. In the meantime, the black cat cleaned himself, wanting to be rid of the powder on his pristinely black coat. Still, it meant that Haraka won the bet they made among themselves.

The thief approached his guildmate, who told him that he was still willing to fulfil the other side of the bet. Within a moment the black cat shifted into a young elf who had a little smile on his face. "I wouldn't really call them family, myself." He would reply with a tiny chuckle to give it an amusing undertone. That was especially when it came to Willow. He had so many mixed emotions that he needed time to sort through. "But you did win, so it's only fair, that you get your prize." Perry would decline Haraka's offer, as much as the prospect of food and more shared time enticed him. "It wouldn't be a bet, otherwise. And a thie-" The elf would stop himself mid-word. He was going to say that a thief has his honour and keeps his word, but that part of his life was still very much taboo. "And this cat keeps his word." Perry would embarrassingly correct himself. He had no idea where Nova and Willow were, but most likely waiting for them somewhere outside of the snowball fight area.

The young elf would look to the side, a bit of redness coming up to his cheeks. This wasn't his first time. He had flirted with so many girls and ladies and got some of them hooked, but none of it seemed to last for long. Perry knew that he still very much needed to come to terms and digest a lot of things that had happened to him and knowledge he had gained. But perhaps taking that tiny unexpected step forward would help him out in a long run. "So... We should probably go outside, before they throw us out." The thief would suggest, noticing the staff standing awkwardly on the edge of the area.

Word Count: 505 - 4391/1500 ~ Tagged: @Haraka Omaras ~ By Rach Delusional

Useful links:

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 27th January 2020, 2:03 am

What to do when it feels like some flirting failed? Perrys comments of not wanting the reward after loosing was valid, but it meant more planning. This would typically be easy, the mind of his working like an ever bending pour of water. In the world of love? The mans heart and head was a total mess. It didn't feel like he was a total winner, despite evidence to the contrary. Why was that? It was so strange, the heart and racing of the heart. It was strange how magical the moment felt, despite how normal such a scene was between the two. Well it would be more typical if the elder Omaras was at an age appropriate for such shyness. There was at least no fears of Perry feeling nothing in return, not with the color on the others face. The fae wasn't the only one feeling something! And he was tired and done with being coy or running from a scary subject. There wasn't anything more terrifying than letting someone in, but wouldn't it be nice? As friends and maybe something more along the road. The only way to get there would be to let it out. Nothing will get done if everything's kept inside. The hunter had won his prize and now he could claim it. Think8ing about doing that just made everything inside feel warmer and more confusing. Somewhere in that mess of emotions had to be some sort of path, so he would plunge forward and continue forth. This didn't mean the older man would charge in like a lion though, that  would be a bit too blunt. Eyes looked around a bit before giving a playfulness to their grin. "They're just watching because I took most of the contestants out myself. I used my hunter skills to take every distraction away that I could in order to find the prize that mattered."

The color didn't exactly leave their face. What kind of strange confession was that? and in front of people whop are more than likely VERY curious about the real prize he was after. The motivation behind hunting down and hitting the majority with snowballs. You shouldn't exactly act like a hungry hunter around those you don't intend to harm. "Okay, outside, yeah, uh.. first." If he didn't do it now, he might loose his nerve later. Confessing would have to come now as well. If it wasn't now, when would it be? When else would it come forth without as much push back. "I'm an six thousand eight hundred and four year old person but you're the first crush I've ever wanted to pursue. I want to spend more time with you to selfishly deepen our friendship and get to know the heart I've fallen for more. An attractive heart is what gets me to look other places and think other things. Sorry for an awkward confession, but I'm not sure when I'll have the courage to try again." Then there was a rush, the man coming closer towards the elf. He had no idea the charm such a confession had. How many could really say their attraction to your body came from the one of your heart? But some may feel insulted that their body wasn't a star in such things. Perry spelled nice, their lips warm. It was a contract to Harakas own cold body and lips, though nothing went deeper than that. Though it has been a passionately pressed kiss, nothing left their plush lips. One might call it chaste, if there hadn't been so much energy behind it, if it hadn't lingered for quite as long.

Maybe the man shouldn't have enjoyed it as much as they did. This was childish he knew, putting so much into their first ever kiss. Even waiting so damn long had been a tad ridiculous. Despite knowing this, it all felt a little worth it at that time. With that done, the death fae left the area that had been meant for the snowball war. Well, he TRIED to anyway. Their face had met with a tree long before their mind had become clear enough to avoid it. This embarrassed mess was somehow the same person that had taken out the majority of the contestants on their own just so they could better focus on one particular target.

Words: 726
    Harakas Total: 5,102

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Post by Perry Bardell 3rd February 2020, 12:43 pm

Perry Bardell

Haraka boasted about his hunting skills and Perry was not going to deny them. He won, fair and square, as far as he was concerned. The elf's colleague seemed to be in agreement with the idea of leaving the makeshift snowball arena, but he stopped, saying something that Perry hadn't heard in his life being targeted towards him. The elf would take a half step back with his right leg in surprise. Why did it surprise him in the first place? And why he felt okay with it? He always thought that he was fine with attempting to find the right lady for him, but this was rather different from what he had imagined through his life.

Perry was speechless. It felt too soon for him to confess anything, but he found himself very much interested in a bond that could run deeper than just friendship. Then again, even if the elf had something to say, it would be cut off by Haraka claiming his prize. He gasped, as he felt the other man's lips press against his. They were cold, making Perry shiver. He instinctively closed his eyes for the moment, feeling the strangest of emotions in his gut. Why didn't he shy away? He didn't decline the bet in the first place, that meant that he clearly wasn't opposed to the idea of being in a relationship with a man. Everything was just so confusing.

The young elf's heart was beating fast, as he processed what Haraka had just said and done. He wanted to give back, but he knew he wasn't ready. Not quite yet. The last few moments were most certainly new experiences that Perry had to think on. Before he mustered up the courage to speak up, however, Haraka took off. The thief wasn't sure what to do, so he followed the man outside. Though Haraka didn't get too far, as he bumped into a tree, face first. "H- Hey! Are you alright?" He would run up to his colleague, making sure he was not injured. The elf most certainly didn't expect Haraka to do that. And probably neither did Haraka.

However, Perry still felt like he needed to say something, if Haraka wasn't injured. "I... I don't know what to say." The thief would finally speak up with trembling voice, not knowing how to continue as he looked down. His mind was overwhelmed by so many different emotions, making it hard to think of something suitable. "I would like to deepen our relationship." Perry would say, looking up at Haraka. "I just..." Never before had he felt so incompetent while trying to convey his thoughts. They most likely weren't as jumbled as they were then. "I need some time to think. I need to get over all of these changes." He would motion towards himself, hinting at the previous story about his trip to Seven. "May I ask for time?" The young elf would look at Haraka, worry written on his face. He didn't want to seem as if he was attempting to dodge any future interactions or avoid him.

Word Count: 516 - 4907/1500 ~ Tagged: @Haraka Omaras ~ By Rach Delusional

Useful links:

Haraka Omaras
    Haraka Omaras

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Haraka Omaras 8th February 2020, 8:49 pm

The memory of those soft warm lips lingered in the mans messed up mind. Part of him wanted more, but of course he had more self control than to listen to that part. Well, when it sounded unreasonable anyway. This was the first instance of him giving into that, even if just a little bit. Of course his hormones were acting like plants freed from a drought. The intense craving for more 'water' after getting a small taste, the wishing for a 'flood'. That would go against his own morality though, to scoop into Perry so soon until drenched by passions. One low breath left the man as the death fae moved their person from off the tree. How could they let such thoughts distract him so much? In the end, Haraka was still as much of a mess now as they had been when coming to the festival. At least now he wasn't thinking of the recent big changes that had brought a less happy sort of internal chaos. Was he alright? "Yes." Only his pride was a little hurt, if any of that was even left at this point. The vice president started brushing himself off a bit as they listened to the other speak. "I think both of our minds are a bit mixed up." The understatement of the year. It would be a new year soon enough, the start of more new things. Why did it have to be after a pulse charged by life was replaced by one fueled by death? His own body would never be warm again, if it ever had been in the first place. Ice dragons aren't exactly known for feeling toasty to the touch. That was one of the things going for him at the least.

The doctor had been cold as a mixed blood, just as they were as a full blooded fae. At least now they had nails instead of razor sharp talons. "I don't mind giving you time with some things, but as a friend I'm not going to dip out of your life. I want to help in whatever ways I can, even if its just in listening." Though what was he good at in helping? Fighting, it was something he had improved in, but it still wasn't something Haraka saw themselves as a master at or anything. Having training and instinct didn't make up for how little in his life the young looking adult actually fought. Actually the only times they could recall not running from a real battle had all happened after joining the west fiore trading company. He really was a coward, wasn't he? It really didn't feel like there was an honorable bone in his body. At the least, they were finding some stability in their voice again. Some amount of calm was trying to find its foot in the storm that was the heart and mind. How was it that his father was so good at this? Maybe its because he knew that sometimes things messed wit you so much that you couldn't do it alone. Sometimes it was hard to listen to reason from even those most beloved. He wasn't going to pretend like he thought Perry would automatically be happy with the doctors comment. "I can't consider myself a friend if I do things any other way." Would he ever ask about the strange large differences that had shaken in the elder Omaras voice only moments ago? That was one of the good things about moments like this.

So much was going on that it was unlikely it would even be mulled over as an after thought later. Thinking things like that only confirmed what the brown skinned figure already knew though, he was still a coward. This is more than the red eyed individual had been able to handle a year ago, but it still wasn't exactly something they would even fathom putting in the same room as a term like brave. This was at the least a good sign, wasn't it? At least he wasn't so much of a coward now that he would let someone just fade away into a much later tomorrow. There more than likely wouldn't be more kissing for a good while, but at the least this was someone already well adjusted to cold showers and calming thoughts. There was no issue in giving Perry space in that area, even if part of him really didn't want to. The other part of the man was freaked out over everything that had happened in so short of a time. What kind of person was he becoming?! No matter the case, he would force himself to stay on the right path. Having a mixed up mind and heart was nothing new.

Words: 796
    Harakas Total: 5,808/1,500

Last edited by Haraka Omaras on 12th February 2020, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Perry Bardell
    Perry Bardell

Post by Perry Bardell 12th February 2020, 12:39 pm

Perry Bardell

Perry was very much glad to see that Haraka was fine, despite him running into a tree. He brushed himself off, noting that both his and Perry's minds were mixed up. The thief was more than inclined to agree. The amount of events that happened in his life in the past number of days that made his head spin was genuinely a terrifying amount. And somehow, he needed to push himself through all of it.

The young man was even more glad to hear that Haraka was not opposed to giving him time he had plead for. It probably wasn't right that he ranked that a little bit higher than Haraka's safety, but he had full faith in his colleague, that he would have dealt with any serious injuries, had they occurred. Still, it put Perry's mind at a bit of an ease, knowing that he had offended Haraka, with his selfish request. Though he was slightly surprised at how readily the other man offered his ears, his help. The elf's face softened. Was this how it felt like having somebody close to you on whom one can depend without the fear of being backstabbed? Nova slowly made Perry realise that having somebody to share the experiences and adventures with was quite helpful and also enjoyable. Most likely the simple human.. err, elf, in him longed for a tighter friendship, perhaps even more, now that he got a taste of it. A taste of maybe something more.

His hands were shaking a bit, the weight of his feelings and emotions threatening to make him crumble. "I'm glad to have somebody to lean on." Perry would reply, his voice somewhat unsteady. "I have no idea how I made it this far without somebody to rely on." The elf would smile weakly, the realisation of the way of his life slowly catching up to him. He wanted to change it. At least some parts of it. "I'll make sure to let you know if I need some help, yeah?" He wasn't sure whether he was trying to reassure Haraka that he would seek him out if he needed it or if he was trying to convince himself that he was able to make it through on his own.

Way over yonder, an unusual pair of beings watched the battle and the aftermath unfold. "Is this normal?" The little fairy asked the extraterrestrial creature. He scratched his chin, thinking for a moment. "In general? I have no idea how this society works. For Perry? Absolutely not." Nova replied with a little sigh of disappointment. He was clearly upset about Perry losing the bet.

Word Count: 440 -5347/1500 ~ Tagged: @Haraka Omaras ~ By Rach Delusional

[3847 extra WC]

Useful links:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:00 pm