Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu)

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Akaito Contract Summons
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) Empty A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu)

Post by Aoi and Aoba 9th November 2016, 7:25 am

JUST FOCUS ON THAT GOAL
    No matter how many times Itsuki pondered the mysteries of Fiore, the answers he received never really satisfied. Perhaps it was because the citizens here had knowledge simple ingrained in them, ingrained so well than an explanation spbecame difficult. Difficult for someone who had spent his entire life a rarity. A prodigy because of his very limited yet honored magic. Yet compared to this magic-rich land of Fiore, the magic he had used in Bellum was nothing. Nothing but a little trinket that was nice to look at and fun to play around with. The mages in Fiore caught him off guard. Russet eyes widening in memory of the young girl who had torn his mind apart with perfect ease, he let his face fall onto a waiting hand.

"Granon-san, are you alright? According to the Archive, such a movement as the one you had just performed signifies a bad feeling or being in a bad state. Is that what you are at now?"
    The calm and monotonous voice of Kioku rang inside his head, the miniature hologram display upon a screen that extended from Itsuki's magic.

"Huh? Oh, no, I'm perfectly fine, Kioku. No worries at all. Just thinking back to a few things is all, you know?" It was good thing Kioku had the knowledge of rhetorical questions in her was what he thought over in this moment, for otherwise life would really be a bother, right? But honestly, he wouldn't mind a bit of bother on this cold autumn day, something to get the shivering youth a bit more warmed up. Boosting the heat in his internal heating system, Itsuki scowled at how he had to monitor the level in order to ensure no systems would overheat or whatnot.

"You know anything we could do now, Kioku?"
    words@Jiyu

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) H3Duo3CJ_o

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Aoi & Aoba Itou | Akaito Contract Summons | Bank

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) Empty Re: A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu)

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 11th November 2016, 9:23 am

As a small child before her mother's death, Jiyu barely had even known magic, it was the wish of both her parents. Yet now? It was an important part of her life, twined with her being and she could barely remember a time when she had not felt it swirling around her in some form. The wind user was walking down the street in hargeon, somewhere between leaving one guild and joining another, she was a loner right now, until she could catch a ship to her new destination. At the moment? All she had was herself, the kitsune beside her and the bags upon the creatures back which contained so little, because the magic Jiyu had was all she needed to make a living.

During her walk the canine was drawn by the park, listening to the water fountain from where she stood, her sensitive hearing easily picking it up as if she was right next to it, even thought she was quiet far away. She could also hear a voice from within the part, one that sounded like it was having a conversation even thought she could only hear the one voice. "What are you doing?" tracking people was something she was very good at, so she was standing in front of the boy in a very short amount of time, arms behind her back, bikini clad chest bouncing as she came to a stop, balancing on the heels of her bare feet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) H6NcPbM A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) H6NcPbM A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) H6NcPbM A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) H6NcPbM

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) Empty Re: A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu)

Post by Aoi and Aoba 17th November 2016, 7:46 am

JUST FOCUS ON THAT GOAL
    Dull interest was reflected in the youth's eyes as he gazed with obvious boredom at the violet-haired woman before him. Pixelized lips opened in response, only for a rather peculiar statement to ring through. "Higher ranked mage approaching, Granon-san." Ringing through his mind, Itsuki turned slightly to one side, blinking in obvious surprise at the sudden appearance of a woman dressed in rather questionable clothes, staring in an almost aggressive manner at the now alarmed Itsuki. What the heck?!? Where had she come from? Immediately overwhelmed by the much more powerful magical signature emanating from all about the woman, he unconsciously backed away a few steps.

Ugh, had to be magic again. "What are you doing?" A short, abrupt question without a good reason behind it was what came to Itsuki's mind as they fell from the mage's lips. He regained his composure fairly quickly; he was getting better at it, and frowned slightly. "I'm not sure what you're meaning by that, miss, am I on private property or something?" Biting his lower lip unconsciously, the semi-cyborg his a stream of pure questioning at Kioku, telling her to search up the ownership of the land he was on. As was remembered, this was a public park, wasn't it? He doubted he was doing anything illegal either, right? What was going on?
    words@Jiyu

Feed me your negativity! Talk some more about me - I know that you love me, love me~!

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 17th November 2016, 10:07 am

First and foremost the woman was a predator, a canine in humanoid form, demon in disguise, she was not human and sometimes it was easy to forget that if someone missed her elfin ears or canine tail, well those were the only traits showing what she really was. Jiyu managed to pull her eyes from where blood flowed in his neck, finally gazing upon his face, taking in features like his short hair and slightly rounded eyes. Looked like a little kid! Oh well, she was exceptionally bored today, so there was no reason she could not take a break to help this seemingly dazed male. Even thought she was the one unknowingly responsible for his shock. "Geeze from how your talking, someone would think you'd done something wrong. Why so jumpy? I only said hello." actually she hadn't even said that word, but engaging someone at all, that was as good as hello for Jiyu.

A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) H6NcPbM A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) H6NcPbM A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) H6NcPbM A Welcoming of Autumn's Chill (Private/Jiyu) H6NcPbM

Aoi and Aoba
    Aoi and Aoba

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aoi and Aoba 18th November 2016, 8:16 am

JUST FOCUS ON THAT GOAL
    This person was a rather interesting being in herself, someone who radiated an aura of pure confidence and some scorn in the youth before her. However, now that Itsuki had taken a closer look at woman, he saw that she really wasn't really that much older than him. Perhaps it was her dress style that had given her appearance an older look, but she seemed no more than a year or two older. Slowly regainingyhe slightest touch of confidence, Itsuki awaited a response with plans of possible replies in his head. And then everything was ruined by a certain little thing that came swishing out from behind her back. A-A tail?!? Gulping down a mouthful of saliva, he was once more startled back.

Why does she have a friggin tail?!?! The question was bounced to Kioku, who calmly explained that not all the beings in Fiore were human and that he needed to build a bridge and get over the fact that things were different in a different country. What she said next made little sense to Itsuki either, about having only greeted him, but it was assumed that the odd wording was simply another unusual Fiore custom. "Ah, um, okay? Uh, sorry for being rude I guess. And yeah, hi..." The stream of incomprehensible stuttering slurred on by, trailing off into an awkward greeting. What was one supposed to say next in a greeting? His mind blanked until a sudden message from the AI came through, giving out careful instructions on introductions.

"Um, yeah, hi, I'm Itsuki... nice to meet you?"

words@Jiyu

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 7:29 pm