Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Welcoming a Friend (Private)

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull / Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dregon (Magic), Master Aoi (Weapons), & Edward (Combat)
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cʏʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄʏ
    Second Skill: Aʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀ
    Third Skill:

Welcoming a Friend (Private) Empty Welcoming a Friend (Private)

Post by Kaseki 16th June 2014, 2:24 pm

Kaseki sat in a chair of to the corner of the room. The entire party had been set up. He has streamers posted to end to end of the small rented house. He waited for his friend to arrive. He held the little sheet of paper in his hand. It had scribbles on it that only Kaseki could read. "Mickey." he said to himself. "That is the guest I am waiting for."

He overlooked the tables of cake and desserts. There was chairs end to end against the wall. He glanced out the window for a familiar face.

"Perhaps Yuna will arrive soon." he mumbled to himself.

OOC: Now, first thing is first. Your intro. How will you enter? The first person always has the most freedom. As you can read this event is in a small rented house. So anyone can walk in through the door. Another note, you notice the violet text. Usually people will put the things that they actually say in a color. It doesn't matter what color you choose, as long as it's apparent what is being said.

As far as colors... I like to use purple, while my other friend prefers the pinks. Now let's see what she does...

Last edited by Kaseki on 19th June 2014, 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Welcoming a Friend (Private) Empty Re: Welcoming a Friend (Private)

Post by Sonya<3 16th June 2014, 4:00 pm

"Preeeeetty!!!" giggled the tiny nature fairy as she skipped through a grassy field trying to catch the fluttering, white butterflies. She had been on her way to a party that Kaseki was hosting, but she had gotten distracted along the way. "C-Come back..!" She pleaded the retreating butterflies. She watched sadly as the butterflies continued fluttering away in the breeze. Yuna sighed sadly before continuing merrily on her way. But where was the correct way? Turn left here... she thought to herself, but which was her left? No matter, she turned to her right and unbeknownst to her, she had taken the right way.

It took a short while before she reached the location. It was a small, comfortable looking hut with a small garden decorating the front. Behind the house was what appeared to be the woods. Yuna grinned and raced up the steps. She began to knock enthusiastically on the wooden door. "Kaseki!! Yuna yelled, "I-I'm here..!"

------------------
    OOC: Hey..! Hm... What's my tip? Oh right! Don't just skim, but read before replying. It may be a looooooooong reply, but it is always important to read it. Also, put as much detail as you can. On social RPs such as this you don't have a word limit but when you start working on jobs/missions you'll start getting minimum word limits. So putting as much detail as you can will help you and the other person out. For example, 'the tiny earth god slayer skipped happily through the flowery fields in search for something fun to do' is always better than 'Yuna skipped through a field searching for something to do.' They both work excellently, but the first is always preferred.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcoming a Friend (Private) 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Welcoming a Friend (Private) Coolt137
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 16th June 2014, 7:11 pm

The door seemed to open as Kaseki watched it. Kaseki wiped away at the air between him and the closed door. The frost on the door swung the wooden barrier and allowed Yuna entry. She nodded as she came in and saw all of the treats and party gifts. Kaseki sat with an almost emotionless expresson on his face. It was one of the few days he chose not to wear one one of his literal masks. He motioned for Yuna to take a treat off the table. He was waiting to see a new face.

He left the door open.

OOC: Now you see that my character actually did not speak at all within my post? This is perfectly fine. Typically your goal is to progress the plot (the overall party, in this case) as well as reach the minimum word count (which is 50).

Now usually we have a thing called "Post Order" this is to prevent a spam of one person from progressing too far. By having an order (User 1, User 2, User 3, REPEAT) It allows everyone to have a chance to say something. Now let's demonstrate this with another user.

Sonya, will you have the honors?

PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights (Dragon Fang Member)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Phoenix Fire
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PhoenixRises101 17th June 2014, 12:46 pm

Bea grudgingly trudged up the steps of the small hut. She had been invited to the small gathering, but had decided last minute to go. She didn't really know them that well anyways. With a flick of her wrist, she knocked on the wooden door. Just that single knock caused the already partially opened door to open itself fully. "Hello, I hope I am not at all intruding. Yuna invited me a few days earlier." She was uncomfortable, but she did not let it show. Her face remained blank and expressionless, all except her eyes that darted back and forth taking in the details of the small room. Her eyes came to a stop at both occupants of the room. Her lips curled up into a small, friendly smile. "I am Bea T. Black." she said taking a small bow, "I am grateful for having been invited."

--------------------
    Posting order:
    1. Kaseki
    2. Sonya
    3. Bea

OOC tip: Greetings my fellow Rper. I am Sonya's alt, or alternate character. Once someone reaches rank 'C' in their main, i.e. Sonya, you have the liberty of creating an alternate character. You must contact an admin before doing so. Also, before jumping into an RP you must wait until the character is approved. If it starts taking too long for a mod to approve a finished anything (character, pet, weapon, magic), jump into the CB (chatbox) and ask for assistance once a mod logs on. They usually have the '@' symbol next to their name.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 17th June 2014, 1:35 pm

Kaseki leaned to one side to look behind Bea. He did not see the friend he was looking for. He smiled and nodded at Bea, "Welcome. Make yourself at home." Kaseki remained in his seat with his hands folded. He was waiting for only one certain guest. "Where is he?" he thought.

______
    OOC: Now we're going to play with the post order. Now usually it doesn't matter in a social, just give enough time for someone to respond. After a moment or so, you'll get the hang of waiting on people.

As you can see I made a short post. This barely meets the 5 word requirement, but as you can see, Kaseki needs Shizuka to progress his plot. So not much I can do right now.

No need for tips really... Unless Sonya can think of something.

Last edited by Kaseki on 19th June 2014, 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 17th June 2014, 2:31 pm

"Beeeeea!!!" the tiny fairy exclaimed with glee as she burst excitedly out of her chair. She tackled the freedom fighter in a tight hug. "I-I was hoping you would come..!" She swiftly took ahold of Bea's hand and skipped outside, dragging Bea behind her. "We're not ready yet so... come play with me..! Yuna giggled as she burst into a run.
    -----------
    OOC tip:
    When a plot is stuck, side events and conversations are perfectly okay. Since we are waiting for one more person, we delayed the plot by having Yuna take Bea out to play with her in the fields. When the last person arrives, Bea and Yuna will stop playing amd go back inside so that the plot will continue.

As Kaseki said, posting order is very flexible. If you wish to jump into the middle of an ongoing thread, make sure to tell someone in the thread before posting just to give them a heads up. It is not necessary in an open thread, but very important on a [b]private[/i] thread.

Welcoming a Friend (Private) 0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Welcoming a Friend (Private) Coolt137
    Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 19th June 2014, 6:33 am

Kaseki smiled, a change for his emotions. He watched as Yuna dragged one of the newer members of Dragon Fang outside. "Hmph," he wondered, "Perhaps we shall have an initiation. Maybe our new members shall challenge Yuna and I to a duel. I shall be the weapons master, perhaps she on magic... She is the slayer." He returned his look to the landscape from behind the glass opening. "Dragon Fang. We'll be a huge place one day."

MrMickey
    MrMickey

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Dragon Fang Member)
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Double Soul Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MrMickey 19th June 2014, 8:48 am

The young and problematic boy was looking around anxious... He was quivering, because he didn't know were he was, so... He started scratching his head, for the second time that day! "We have got lost again, haven't we?" Red Mickey asked to Blue Mickey in their head. "Uhm... Nooo" Blue Mickey lied.
    So they continued their journey for five minutes, and then Blue started crying. "I got lost again!". "What did I tell you?" Red Mickey joked "Let me take the control of the Body and I'm sure we will be there before you can ask me "Have we arrived?"" "Have we arrived?... I was joking" Blue Mickey answered. And that happened, Mickey shone of a dazzling red light for a few seconds. "Oh well, let's go!" Red Mickey said happy.
    After a few mintues they reached a small hut with a small, but well looked after garden.
    "Here we are Blue!" Red Mickey thought victorious. "Yes yes, good job" Blue Mickey replied envious. "Time to enter" Red Mickey said.
    The young and problematic boy entered the hut, and he saw there were 3 people: Kaseki, a girl who seemed to be a fairy and another girl, older than the first.
    "Oooh... girls!" Red Mickey thought happy. "Oh no! Don't even think about it! We have already discussed about this topic. We can't fall in love with anyone!" Blue Mickey replied resolute. "Oh come one! The older one is veeery beautiful, she is worth a try" Red Mickey thought. "Forget about it!" Blue Mickey thought. "Uff... You are so annoying! Now go and talk to Kaseki"
    It happened again! Mickey shone of a blue light, and then he said: "Kaseki! Here we are!"

Mistakes:

Welcoming a Friend (Private) 0001010
    Welcoming a Friend (Private) Coolte25
    PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PhoenixRises101 19th June 2014, 12:49 pm

Bea warily glanced outside. The air was starting to get quite chilly and the sun was beginning to set. "Yuna, it is cold out and you do not have a jacket. Let us go back inside." Bea said before gently letting her hand free from Yuna's tight grasp. "B-but...but..." the green haired girl replied as her lip began to quiver. She glanced up at Bea's stern face and slowly retreated back inside with small, sad steps. Bea was left alone. She sighed, it seemed as if she needed more practice with the little ones.

Bea stretched before going off into a run. She preferred it that way, alone and free. Bea wasn't very social as her line of work did not allow her the time to be. And so how had she gotten involved in this? In this Dragon Fang? She shook her head and sped up the pace through the small woods behind the house. Outcasts, he had said, A guildless guild. That hadn't really gotten her interested and so she had declined until he spoke of freedom.

After a while, Bea slowed down. It was getting late. She began circling back towards the hut, arriving in record time. She opened the door and looked around seeing both Kaseki and Yuna distracting themselves with books. Biting back a grin, she walked inside and grabbed a mythology book from the shelf. But before she.was able to read.a single word, she heard the door open and saw faints of a blue light flash. She turned around questioningly. She saw a young man at the door asking for Kaseki. Perhaps this was who they were waiting for. "Hello," she introduced herself to the stranger, "I am Bea. It's a pleasure to meet you." Although she had a warm smile upon her face, it did not fully reach her eyes. Bea closed her book. "Shall we get started then?" She asked adressing them all.

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 19th June 2014, 2:10 pm

Kaseki arose from his chair and approached the three guests. He held his hand within his hand. He addressed them. "Friends, you might wonder what this is about. Let me tell you." Kaseki's overall tone changed. He seemed to allow his demon to speak. "We are not the strongest mages in Fiore, but we can be." He pointed at Yuna. "Here, right here in our presence is a Slayer, from the Dark Guild of Nox. She can create cities with her control of the earth." He moved his hand to point at Bea. "We have Bea, the Freedom Fighter, I do not know of your magic, but I sense a burning passion to free yourself from the chains of society." Kodai pointed at the last guest. "And Mickey, a man whose mind is as split as my body. He who controls the power of fire and ice, destruction and protection." He let his hands drop to his side. He smiled. "Then there's me, Kodai, the great Destroyer of Worlds, bound to the body of the Demon of Life." He begun to chuckle, but stopped laughing to continue. "We are few in bodies, but many in heart and soul. We are the few and powerful. Together, we are Dragon Fang!" He then exhaled deeply.

He extended his hand to the three. As if they were to gather around and put all of there hands together. "So friends, what will it be. Will you join us for the fight of unity, acceptance, and most importantly peace and freedom?" Kaseki said with a smile on his face.

MrMickey
    MrMickey

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Dragon Fang Member)
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Double Soul Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MrMickey 20th June 2014, 2:09 am

"I'm Bea. It's a pleasure to meet you" the girl called Bea said. "Ooooh... she is nice." Red Mickey thought mischievously. "You are silly" Blue Mickey thought. "Hello Bea, we are Mickey, and I am Blue Mickey... Okay, that sounds weird... The fact is that... Mickey has a split personality, and I am the Blue one, the other is the Red one" Blue Mickey said blushing. "Good job idiot! Now she thinks we are weird!" Red Mickey thought angrily. "You know I'm always embarassed when I talk with girls" Blue Mickey thought moving toward Kaseki, and when he approached Kaseki the latter said:
    "Friends, you might wonder what this is about. Let me tell you." "How clever" Red Mickey thought sarcastically. "Don't be rude!" Blue Mickey thought. Suddently Kaseki's voice changed and became Kodai's. "We are not the strongest mages in Fiore, but we can be." He pointed at Yuna "Here, right here in our presence is a Slayer, from the Dark Guild of Nox. She can create cities with her control of the earth." He moved his hand to point at Bea. "We have Bea, the Freedom Fighter, I do not know of your magic, but I sense a burning passion to free yourself from the chains of society." Kodai pointed at Mickey. "And Mickey, a man whose mind is as split as my body. He who controls the power of fire and ice, destruction and protection." He let his hands drop to his side. He smiled. "Then there's me, Kodai, the great Destroyer of Worlds, bound to the body of the Demon of Life." He begun to chuckle, but stopped laughing to continue. "We are few in bodies, but many in heart and soul. We are the few and powerful. Together, we are Dragon Fang!". Then his voice returned as it was before, and Kaseki said: "So friends, what will it be. Will you join us for the fight of unity, acceptance, and most importantly peace and freedom?"
    "Inspiring" Red Mickey thought. "Yes, he was... But he was also a bit scary. I'm starting not to trust him, I mean, he helped us but... Kaseki did, not Kodai, and now that demon said that he wants us... And Kaseki aggreeds with him... I'm confused. And... How did he know about our magic?" Blue Mickey thought. "You think too much Blue. I have a headache because of you. By the way, I told you not to trust him! But now i think we can. He believes in us, and for the first time I feel I'm part of something, and I know you are feeling the same" Red Mickey thought. "We share the same head... But I'm scared..." Blue Mickey thought. "Bloody hell! We know how to defend ourselves, and plus, Kaseki doesn't seem to be that powerful." Red Mickey thought. "Don't.Be.Silly! He has a Destroyer of Worlds inside!" Blue Mickey thought. "And you trust him? Come on, we don't really know him." Red Mickey thought. "But he has been so kind with us... I don't know what to do" Blue Mickey said. "But I do! Put your hand on his" Red Mickey thought. "What!? You trust him!?" Blue Mickey thought. "If you won't do it, I will use Switch and I'll do it. You know I will" Red Mickey thought threateningly, ignoring Blue's question. "Sometimes I hate you" Blue Mickey thought, putting his hand on Kaseki's.
    "We... will join you" Blue Mickey said.

Welcoming a Friend (Private) 0001010
    Welcoming a Friend (Private) Coolte25
    PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PhoenixRises101 20th June 2014, 2:18 pm

"F-For Dragon Fang!" the tiny fairy exclaimed as she took hold of Kaseki's outstretched hand. Yuna then turned over to Bea, her green eyes shining bright with happiness, and extended her hand towards Bea. "D-Dragon Fang?" They still had a long way to go, but it seemed as if Dragon Fang was becoming more and more of a reality. There was still much more to discuss and this meeting would be of much use to get things done. "Dragon Fang?" she repeated to Bea hopefully.

Bea looked straight into Yuna's green eyes, her eyes beginning to glaze red. She sighed and took Yuna's extended hand and Micky's. "Count me in..." Now that they were in a circle, she turned to look at Kaseki. "Will it always be this easy?" she asked him, "Or will we be discussing some sort of initiation process?"

Yuna grinned widely and squeezed Bea's hand tightly. "Later," Yuna grinned, "B-But first we cheer..!" Yuna began to swing her hand back and forth enthusiastically. "Ready..?" The small demon slayer looked around at all of them, her enthusiasm spreading around the group pumping them up, "Dragon Fang... One... Two... THREE..!"

Kaseki
    Kaseki

Demon of life

Demon of life

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaseki 20th June 2014, 4:38 pm

"Dragon Fang!" The four of them cheered as they flung their hands in the air. Kaseki motioned for them to take some of the foods. There was pastries of all sorts, and an interesting variety of drinks.

"Today, we dine. Let us feast." Said Kaseki. Kodai had remained silent for the moment, but it was as if he lived in Kaseki's eyes, for they glistened red. "Today we work together, as Dragon Fang, but later we must part. The Magic Council would fear an organization as this." Kaseki's voice started to grow deep, like Kodai. "We are moving ourselves in a direction of freedom and peace. After this gathering our newest friend must join the guild where heroes are forged." Kaseki turned to address Mickey. "The guild is in the mountain. You will find a road where there is a long red stain, I left it there when I left the guild. Follow my trail. When you see a green emblem of a woman with a serpents tail. When you find that. You will know you are going the right way."

He took a step away and turned his back to his company. "We cannot stay for long. We are two dark mages, a guildless and a hero in the making..." he turned and pointed at himself. "And one of us is wanted for murder, and belongs to the most notorious guild in Fiore." He turned back around to look at the window. "We must cut this short. When the time comes I will contact all of you, we will meet another village under the name of another hero." 

Kaseki turned and walked past them all. He said beforr leaving; "Long Live Dragon Fang."

And he left. He vanished within the shadows.

________
    OOC, sorry. Colors didn't work on my phone. 

(/Exit Thread)

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 10:31 pm