Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Chill Entrance (Pun Intended)

Chaos
    Chaos

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Maker Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public A Chill Entrance (Pun Intended)

Post by Chaos 14th April 2015, 8:10 pm

Chaos began running as fast as he could to Lamia Scale's guild hall with an excited expression on his face. "Woah, slow down Chaos I can barely keep up!" His cat, Purpanear requested.
    "Sorry, I can't help it, I did what Lirgannia requested, I trained my Ice Make magic and finally joined a guild. I can't wait to meet the strongest, hell, I might even become the strongest!" Chaos replied but still didn't slow down as requested. The people in the city looked friendly, he wasn't used to it however, before this, he lived alone with his cat. Once he reached the guild he was surprised by what he had seen. "So this is Lamia Scale huh? Not anything like I excepted, looks too fancy but whatever. Let's go in."
    Too fancy? Are you kidding me? This place looks pretty cool for a guild, I bet the inside's even more cool!"As they entered, Purpanear was surprised by how it looked.

"Woah, this place looks awesome! Look at how clean everything looks!" He began to look at the walls, everything looked as beautiful as in Sorcerer Weekly. They looked crystal clear, however, Chaos did not care about the scenery, with a smile on his face he yelled out, "Alright! So can I join this place or what?"
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: A Chill Entrance (Pun Intended)

Post by Celine 19th April 2015, 1:07 pm

She had been sitting her usual amount of reading being done at the back of the main hall if only to prevent normal people from being terrified of her appearance and cause them to panic but upon hearing a sudden noise of someone entering the guild she looked up with a slight sign of interest. With a quick summary glance she saw that a new person of which she had not met came into the hall looking to join so as she normally would when she sees someone new, she hides in the shadows. With a mind solely built to avoid conflict she hid and began to read her book when one of the newer guild members came over to her and grabbed her arm with a smile "Come see the newbie since if they are gonna meet you the might as well do it now." she let out a sigh and nodded knowing he was right and got up walking over to the new person her helm on since she was still a bit scared and as such when she walked over probably looked like a monster "I... Hello..." She took a quick bow to the new person to try and look less threatening to him.

Post by Guest 19th April 2015, 1:52 pm

Quincy was just sitting around bored against the wall when she heard the doors slam open. She waited a second and then she heard a boy yell out that he wanted to join. A large smile grew on the little ebon girls face and a light glistened in her eyes. She hopped up and started to sprint through the guild. It took about fifteen seconds to get to the door from the other side of the guild. Pretty sure everyone probably could hear her yelling "MINE MINE MINE!" As she sprinted.

When she got there she noticed one of the members bowing in front of the boy who was at the entrance. Quincy didn't have enough time to stop herself from running into her, so instead she leaped over her and almost tackled the boy. Only to stop a few feet past him. She turned around and held out her hand with a toothy grin "Hello, My name is Quincy."
    Chaos
    Chaos

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 112.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Maker Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaos 19th April 2015, 2:37 pm

Before Chaos had any time to respond to Sayrn, he saw another girl leap over her and flew past him. "Hey, that's a pretty strange way to greet someone. My name's Chaos, and this is my cat Purpanear." Chaos turned around to the other girl and smiled.
    "What's your name?"
    Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Celine 19th April 2015, 3:38 pm

She had a moment of panic going straight as a board quickly and nodded before sighing at how stupid she must look before looking at Chaos and smiling "...My name... Is Sayrn" She smiled as best she could and started to walk back to her spot after the other woman had jumped over her the last thing she needed was for another bit of her blood to get loose and cause problems.

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 2:45 am