Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I'm Going A

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I'm Going A Empty I'm Going A

Post by Imai-chi 21st December 2019, 2:24 am

End EXP: From previous exam (3322 EXP) to now = 7559

My body is ready.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I'm Going A Empty Re: I'm Going A

Post by Sir Leonard 25th December 2019, 10:40 pm

You are approved! Please contact your GM or a Guild Ace for you examination prompt. Good luck!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm Going A 60684_s
    I'm Going A 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 30th December 2019, 2:14 pm

You've known your prompt for a bit already, but I better post it here as well just in case! I'll need 2000 words from you~

Ooguma. Imai Uchuuken.

Nazo calls.

We've been feeling the changes throughout Yggdrasil's connection within us, but you... you can feel it more than the others do. Not a realm Yggdrasil alone controls, but a world beyond our own many have already threaded. The Wakusei Portals demand your presence and keep on calling for you if you ignore them, to heed their demands until you do. Yggdrasil too feels it, to such an extent that it even creates a portal for you alone to pass through.

Upon doing so you'll be met with rather familiar-looking ruins, reminding you of the ruins in which you found Pegasus way back when. Where you faced the corruption of a close comrade, of family not bound by blood. But they're not the same, as the energy surrounding you is different, and the area merely mimics what your memory wishes you to conceive; not only the environment but also people may appear that wouldn't normally be there. The area will return to normal if you realise what you're seeing is not what it seems, despite it looking so realistic.

Upon realising: Nazo will return to its untamed, wild self. You'll find yourself in the middle of a jungle, unable to see the sky through its dense roof of leaves; yet the weird sensation from before keeps calling you onward. Follow it, but beware of the forest itself trying to stop you from advancing, and an unknown behemoth standing in your way once you reach a clearing with a grand Mayan temple awaiting you. Defeat or subdue the behemoth to gain access to the temple.

Upon not realising; trapped in the illusion: If you do not, you'll be able to traverse the depths of Nazo as if you were descending further into the old ruins of Mysterious Canyon, seeing shades and flashbacks of memories spent within it. Both yours and those of the people before you. Before the final chamber you'll be stopped by a familiar face; Ryuga. He challenges you, both with bey and magic. If you decline his challenge he'll attack you regardless. Show your prowess and topple both him and L-Drago in combat and in magical duel alike. Once the battle reaches its climax, or you beat him, the ground underneath you will collapse and pull you down with it.

No matter which path you chose, both will lead you to the same destination; the Mayan temple's main chamber. The chamber is far larger than it first seems, but it holds nothing but emptiness, all aside of one thing… a mirror, roughly twice your size. It shows no reflection as you look at it, but move in front of it and it will show you your greatest desires.. or rather, the embodiment of said greatest desire. The sensation stirs something within you, strongly, uncomfortably. Your corruption is awakening. Fight it before it consumes you whole. Only overcoming it will allow you to return back to your own world.

Let the light of the stars guide you, Imai, and shine brighter than any of them!

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

I'm Going A GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 5th April 2020, 10:51 am

Aura
    Aura

Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Sabertooth 《Guildmaster》
    Cosmic Coins : 400
    Experience : 60,342

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fires of Creation
    Second Skill: The Riyenas
    Third Skill:

Post by Aura 12th April 2020, 3:19 pm

Approved, welcome to A-rank~

And be she but Small,
    she is Fierce

I'm Going A GWsGXSQ

.:} The Road of Desire |Fire Dragon Slayer | Kenna Terrynhain {:.
    .:} The Nightmare in Your Head | Avide - Combat Pet {:.

D~4 ||C~4 ||B~2 ||A~ ||S~

Slots: 4/6

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:31 pm