Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Yearn, Lust And Lost Limits

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Yearn, Lust And Lost Limits Empty Yearn, Lust And Lost Limits

Post by Imai-chi 14th March 2020, 4:34 am

Exam:
    These last few nights hadn’t been as indecent and wet as Imai was used to… no, there was an annoying, beating pulse with a voice reaching his ears and being, the voice unrecognizable but demanding. Something… or someone really, really, really wanted him to go to a portal… a portal, yes, but the specific kind of portal referred to was unclear at first. The star mage and Ace of Sabertooth felt all of this while still resting in his bed in the dorm at Ace of Spades - there was magic involved, and his magican senses rang crazy strong. He wanted to ignore it, for perhaps it was the work of a trap that he could out-maneuver and/or outsmart tomorrow, but hooolyyyy shit, it was so loud and irritating. He couldn’t stand the commotion that shot through his head, so in the very third part of the night… he rose up on his feet, rubbed his eyelids and geared up.

There was very likely an enemy nearby who wanted to cuck him in the middle of the night. He wasn’t going to have any of it… maybe he should go warn Kenna-nee before he went off to Yggdrasil.

He knew where Kenna-nee was sleeping. It was muscle memory to approach her room at this point given all the times he had visited her throughout these nights; either for some immature, sneaky ‘I’m scared, can I sleep here’ shenanigans or for other reasons. However, once he entered her room and saw her sleeping heavily and without a single leaf of worry on her, he reconsidered not waking her up… but walking towards this voice that, in his conviction, could be an enemy without at least warning her would be dumb as hell. Perhaps a letter would suffice…

… Wassup, Kenna-nee?
    I can’t sleep. I would’ve slept here like before if not FOR THIS GODDAMN- *confused scribbles*
    There’s this ‘voice’ annoying me. It keeps calling me to Yggdrasil because of some ‘new world’ or something.
    I’m going to Yggdrasil to check what it’s about. If I don’t come back by morning, then find me.

“… *scribble* Aaaaaand there you go,” he whispered to himself as he laid the paper down on her desk next to her bed. From his angle upon bending down to lay the paper, his eyes widened a little and reminded him why he thought that Kenna-nee was the absolute hottest gal in his guild. It was true that his guild was filled with the most beautiful women that he had ever seen; women whose mirages and silhouettes kept him company at night and tormented his daydreaming… y’know, she was sleeping very heavily, so perhaps just a single squeeze wouldn’t-

Aaaargh, that voice again… Imai couldn’t waste any more time.

Through the Red Dragon Inn, he soon arrived at Yggdrasil and gazed upon its unit of a size. The enormous tree blew him away every time he saw it, but he couldn’t enjoy the view too much because of- oh my god, would this voice JUST STOP CALLING FOR HIM?! HE WAS ALREADY THERE!!!

He was about to moan out in anger when his eyes spotted a portal that made the voices fade away. It was a white portal, pure and completely circular, and it was luring him in. It promised to show him a world beyond what he knew and saw. A whole new world for him to explore… if this was a trap, he could always make his own portal and return to Yggdrasil, right? Right? Right. Yup, he found it safe enough to enter through. Sei was latched onto his back, still sleeping despite everything he had gone through, but Imai didn’t mind that. And now…

“ALRIGHT, YOU LITTLE SHIT! WHEREVER YOU ARE, SHOW YOURSELF! I’M NOT AFRAID OF YOU AND YOUR LITTLE TRAP HERE!”

WC: 639/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Yearn, Lust And Lost Limits Empty Re: Yearn, Lust And Lost Limits

Post by Imai-chi 20th March 2020, 1:37 pm

Upon finally landing his feet on something solid, Imai looked up and took a 360 degrees look at his surroundings… and nostalgia struck him quickly. These ruins… they were of stars. Shining stars almost moving in his vision with carvings of people almost grabbing a star each. A huge, serpentine creature was slithering around all the stars, and Imai knew immediately where he had been taken to. These ruins… they were from the Mysterious Canyons. Back when he was on his way back to Ace of Spades after having met his family… and bringing them the bitter news of his older brother figure’s death. It was a sad time. A time where he needed comfort… and he got that from his older sister figure, Kenna-nee.

Wait, was that her over there? Did she actually read his letter this quickly?

His eyes widened upon realizing that Kenna-nee was standing right there, a few dozen meters ahead of him in the same cave. Her body was oozing with magic power, and her bright, white hair was swaying in the air. Her horns were long, sharp and pointy, and… wait… had she just arrived? What was with the light show, then?

“K-Kenna-nee! Over here!” Imai called at her with a waving arm as he ran towards her. Maybe she was just so worried for his safety that she had to come here immediately! Aww, what a sweet sister he had! She deserved a hug! Yes, a very big, warm hug from Imai! Imai was a great hugger, not gonna lie. He loved hugging Kenna-nee, and she probably loved hugging him too. Especially when his face was smothered in her cleavage, hehe.

Speaking of cleavage, he was sure he had his eyes on them right now; where did she go? Did she just teleport away from him? What the shit? Kenna-nee, where were you? “K-Kenna… Kenna-nee! Kenna-nee?! Kenna-nee!” he shouted out to try and catch her attention again, but to no response… absolutely nothing from her came back to him. Not even a cackle akin to a person who was playing hide and seek with him.

Well, that was annoying.

Imai walked further ahead the dark hallway of the ruins - hallway? More like a cave tunnel - and it was getting a little brighter now that he spotted… uh, with his brownish eyes, he saw orange glows at the other end of the tunnel, so he assumed the best - Kenna-nee was likely waiting for him there. Eager to embrace her and touch her all over, Imai sped up and proclaimed:

“Kenna-neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Stop scaring me like thaaaaaaaaaaat!!!”

Once he dashed into the wide, rocky dome like a cartoon character, he looked around one more time and realized… yo, that wasn’t Kenna-nee. Oh, shit. He actually felt a little ashamed, now… wait…

No…

That couldn’t be…

“… F-Fuck,” Imai whispered under his hissing breath, “And what the hell are you doing here, eh?”

“Hmph! You’ve run away from me for way too long, pipsqueak! What, aren’t you eager for a rematch?!” Ryuga exclaimed to the stardust mage, flicking out his spinning top before sending it off almost immediately, not allowing Imai to even take a breath. Imai, obviously shocked by the change, let out his spinning top, Galaxy Pegasus, and watched as the two spinning tops - the Dragon and the Flying Horse - go at it one more time. What he didn’t see, however, was Ryuga’s fist planting onto his left cheek very firmly and with a slight burn effect.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GLARING AT THEM FOR?!” Ryuga roared like a possessed, “YOU WANTED A REMATCH, RIGHT?! THEN FIGHT ME! PUNCH ME! LIFT YOUR USELESS HANDS AND YOUR USELESS TOP AND TRY AND DO SOMETHING!!!”

Imai could barely opening his left eye to look at how twisted Ryuga’s face looked. It was a face of madness.

WC: 646
    TWC: 639 + 646 = 1285/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Yearn, Lust And Lost Limits Empty Re: Yearn, Lust And Lost Limits

Post by Imai-chi 5th April 2020, 10:50 am

Imai’s right leg moved back a little, charging up with a blue flash. Imai forced upon his own mouth despite being punched at the very moment, screaming at the top of his lungs: “Y-YOU FUCKING BASTAAAAAAAARD!!!” On the last word, his leg charged right at Ryuga’s left hip, bending the other dude’s body as they both got some space between each other again. The kick was forceful enough to send Ryuga straight towards the wall as it cracked upon his crash.

That kick was strong. Bloody strong. And Imai felt no loss in mana reserves… it was as if that attack cost no mana at all. He had begun getting these feelings overtime; his mana reserves were huge to begin with, so on top of advancing as a wizard, this was to be expected. Smirking, he looked back at Ryuga’s knocked body, cockily expressing himself: “You really thought I’d be the same?! Huh?! I’m a goddamn Mage of Sabertooth! Are you even a wizard, yourself?!” As far as Imai knew, Ryuga possessed no magic, but he was still a splendid spinning top player. However, his question made Ryuga cackle.

“Are you retarded or what?! Didn’t I just burn your cheek?! And don’t think that a single kick will change anything…!”

“Oh… w-well, guess you’re weak as shit, then. I barely noticed.”

“Y-You little shit!”

Ryuga was fun to provoke, honestly. As the apparent Fire Mage charged right at Imai with both hands forward, the Star Mage was quick enough to grab both of Ryuga’s arms before proceeding to continually headbutt the Fire Mage with all of his strength. Bonk, bonk, bonk, the blood suddenly appeared on their foreheads, and Ryuga looked to have lost the bout and rematch against Imai. Even his spinning top looked to be losing.

And then, a flash appeared. Imai’s eyes were blinded for a brief second, only for a brief second, when he found himself in another place…

Huh? A chamber, now? Imai was starting to think that someone was pulling an April Fools Joke on him, now. None of what just happened made sense, but to be fair, he had gotten used to the unpredictability of life. Now, he just wanted to… wait, Ryuga was gone? He was in the middle of bashing his head in, what the hell!? That asshole needed a beating, really… hopefully, he would leave Imai alone for now…

As Imai suddenly noticed the mirror in the room, he saw what… he saw… just what he wanted to see. Just what he loved to lay his eyes on, if he ever got the chance; he saw Kenna, Itori, Gaia, Sarah, Samira, Yona, all of Sabertooth’s hot babes fully void of clothes, showing off their bodies, curves and sexes just for the young man in front of them. They… ohhhh my goooooood, they even held up their bosoms as a sort of invitation to him. Was it to him? Was he dreaming? This was amazing!

For a moment, he was convinced that this was an April Fools Joke… but who and what could’ve made this happen? He wanted this. He wanted them. He wanted to touch them, here and-

Suddenly, his vision went blurry. A sharp pain travelled through his belly, which caused him to bend until he was on his knees, confused as to what that was about. Was this… did someone punch him? Was this a trap?!

“W-Who the hel-“ he was about to mutter until he looked down and saw a deep-red and black substance escaping his belly button. It had even burned its way through his shirt and was flowing out towards the mirror, and the longer it got away, the more paralyzed Imai felt due to the intense pain. He instinctively pulled it back with his right hand, and despite it looking like a liquid substance, it managed to work. However, looking at the naked girls in front of him, he felt that the substance only floated further away the more he looked at them. This was probably a trap, indeed.

“F-Fuuuuuuucking hell…” he cursed under his pain, having pulled in the substance that had started to release roars akin to a gorilla. He found himself sweating like hell, laying down on the floor next to the mirror… but in this state, he was afraid. He rolled away from the mirror in fear, but he only found himself accidently rolling over a precipice and falling down to his…

For some reason, he fell flat outside of the HQ in Yggdrasil. He rose up quickly, teary in his eyes and with no wants concerning the weird voices from before. He ran towards the portal of his and arrived back at Kenna’s place, his sobs silently accompanying him into her bed as he embraced her and planted his head in her cleavage to check if what had happened also occurred here…

Thank god, it didn’t.

“Kenna-nee… K-Kenna-nee…” echoed from his muffled mouth, while goofy tears rolled down his cheek. He had absolutely no idea what he had just went through or why he had gone through it. He had no idea, just… no idea at all.

He was confused. Scared, really.

WC: 867
    TWC: 1285 + 867 = 2152 = EXIT

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 8:46 pm