Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lust or Loneliness

TnT
    TnT

Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 8,375

Lust or Loneliness Empty Lust or Loneliness

Post by TnT 17th February 2021, 9:01 pm

Turashi wasn't entirely sure why his sister had dragged him here. Some mortal holiday, similar to single's night, appeared to be in full sway. He spotted couples everywhere. They came in all shapes and sizes, all manner of pairings. Turashi couldn't stop flinching when lovestruck eyes turned his way. What made it worse happened to be the slow horror that came into their eyes. He knew exactly why they looked at him like that. He was a male. Plain and simple. However, Tura was a male being punished. His chest along with his feet were bare. Something called ripped jeans covered his legs. It felt more like scraps of cloth barely held together. Around his neck was a spiky black collar with a long leash. A leash that led directly to his sister's hand. Tura had spoken up or sassed her one too many times. Now his punishment was to be like a dog while his sister trolled for potential mates.

Tiisha had full awareness of her brother's presence. She loved having him on the leash. It let the world know that he was hers. No other female would dare steal him from her. The pity of the matter was while she might want to, she couldn't mate with him. Though the baby growing might eliminate that little issue. The dragonling bit her lip. An intriguing idea indeed. Her hormones and libido had spiraled out of control the last few days. She needed a release. If one couldn't be found, Tura would have to substitute. Tiisha glanced down at her outfit. She was wearing a cute number that showed her ample cleavage and her smooth legs. Things that mortals couldn't seem to get enough of. If this failed to gain any attention on this day, Tiisha might have to write off mortals entirely.

Pink flyers were floating around the place. Tiisha snagged one up to take a look. Tura peered over her shoulder. It advertised some kind of amusement park. The male glanced at his sister. "Sister, this one doesn't know what a park is. How does one find amusement in it?" Tii cocked an imperious eyebrow at the foolish male. She didn't know what a park was either but she could act like she did. "Well, dear brother, let your big sister show you what a park is. Don't be too surprised if you don't find any amusement. These mortals can only struggle to please ones such as us." The leash around his neck jerked as his sister took off running. Once upon a time, they could have flown. Their full power hadn't yet returned though. Thus they were trapped by the limits of their limbs.

The twins found themselves before a closed golden gate. Tiisha checked the flyer. Turashi looked at the gate in confusion. Why announce the opening of a park but have the gates closed? Tiisha shoved her brother forward. "Announce my presence and demand they open the gate for one such as I!" Tura stumbled as he stepped forward. The leash had jerked him to a stop unexpectedly. However, the male didn't dare touch his throat. His sister would see it as an affront that his wellbeing came before her orders. Turashi cleared his bruised throat. "Hello? This one wishes to announce the majesty of Tiisha'ir' Arenowala, Light of the Sun, Passion of the Western Sea, Beauty of the Dawn, Underlord of Twilight, Blessed Archjusticar of Sunrise, Paragon of Enlightenment, Guardian of Bliss, and Devourer of Saphira. This is She who brings Destruction, Exarch of the Battleburned. The Royal Sentinal, Stormbringer, Lightrider, demands the gates of this place be opened unto her, that her grace might bless those that behold it. Prostrate yourselves before her and beg forgiveness that she need be announced in this manner." Turashi paused waiting for a response. The gates slowly creaked open. The male dared a grin. It vanished as he looked back at his sister. She shrugged. There was no messenger to greet them. Perhaps they could simply walk in? Neither had a clue.

676/676 of 2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tiisha & Turashi

Jobs in Progress: 0/3

Lust or Loneliness Empty Re: Lust or Loneliness

Post by Guest 18th February 2021, 6:48 am

With her revenge against her own kin now finally complete, Medeia could not have been in a better mood. The image of her brother’s face as his life ended continually caused a smile to cross her features and the angel had decided to treat herself to a night out to celebrate her victory. Unfortunately, none of her usual partners were available to celebrate with her and so she had decided to take the opportunity to meet someone new. The Valentines event was always filled to the brim with loving couples, as well as lust obsessed singles who wished for a night of fancy, something that the raven haired witch was definitely interested in herself. It had been that way last year and Medeia saw no reason as to why it would be this year. The tradition itself was not one that had taken place among the heavens but the witch had come to appreciate it regardless. A festival dedicated to romance and lustful urges? How could she not appreciate that?

Her intentions would not be all that difficult to figure out either, as the red dress she wore left little to the imagination. She had already picked up more than her share of looks from those she met although the problem was that they had mostly been from males, which was irritating to the say the least. The temptation to turn them into toads was rather strong but at least for the time being, the fallen was able to put those temptations aside. That was not her purpose this evening but if she ever saw those mortals again then they would be lucky if they saw anything again after ogling her like that. Her beautiful form was to be admired by those of her own gender, no one else. A rule that she had established millenia ago and one that she still enforced aggressively to this day,

The Ace’s attention was captured by a rather unusual sight, as standing in front of her was a red headed woman, holding a leash that was connected to the neck of a male. Honestly, Medeia was rather amused by the spectacle of it and did not feel much of any sympathy towards him. In fact, it was quite a good visual description of how the angel believed that the world should be. A female dominated world was so appealing to her and having already lived under a male dominated one during her time among the stars, she was more than ready to begin enforcing her own beliefs on Earthland, on a much larger scale to what she had been doing up until now. Her past had been settled, now it was time to focus on the future.

Her slayer enhanced hearing had made it possible for her to hear the majority of what the male was spouting. A grand introduction indeed although Medeia’s first reaction was little more than the raising of an eyebrow. He spoke of his companion as though she was the harbinger of death or something along those lines but judging from the magical power that the witch was detecting, that seemed rather unlikely. His words did enough to arouse her curiosity though and so she approached the pair from behind, her gaze focused upon the lovely red headed woman.

“The fact that the gates are open means that you can enter, Miss Harbinger,” she playfully stated, an amused look in her purple coloured eyes. “I am afraid that your servant's grand introduction is most likely going to have fallen upon deaf ears. The creators of this adorable little love park have trouble counting up to ten, so to expect them to understand the magnitude of his words is probably asking too much of them.”

Medeia’s eyes glanced over the woman’s body without even the slightest attempt to hide her actions. “You are beautiful, my dear,” she then complimented, before asking, “Have you two come as a couple or perhaps you are just taking your pet for a walk and are looking for a partner for the evening?”

(679/2000)
    TnT
    TnT

Player 

Post by TnT 18th February 2021, 10:53 pm

A beautiful dark haired female approached before the twins could enter the park. Tiisha took her time admiring the other female's form. Turashi kept his eyes glued to her feet. A lyrical voice informed them that the creators of the park weren't ready or able to accommodate the majesty of Tiisha 'ir Arenowala. However, both of the twins' eyes flashed as the female made the assumption of pet or servant when referring to Tura. The male glanced at his sister. She gave the barest of nods, dropping the leash. "I suppose those of the mortal plane cannot be expected to accept my majesty." Tiisha sniffed. "However you are mistaken. This is not a pet nor a servant nor my lover. This one is called Turashi 'ir Arenolawa, He who courts Death. My twin."

Turashi's form rippled taking on the form of a female nearly identical to Tiisha. Her hair shimmer to a deep black color instead. She also supplied a lacy bra to contain her chest and provide some form of decency. She bowed to the newcomer once the transformation was complete. Her eyes were hard when she straightened. "I had brought a punishment upon myself as I prefer the prefix and form of male. I broke the code between male sibling to female sibling once too many since our descension from Zarharthum." A snap of Tiisha's fingers and the collar vanished. Tura glanced to her sister. A shake of her head had Turashi gritting her teeth.

Tiisha turned toward the female. "I would quite enjoy company on this day. My twin lacks some of the finer qualities that I might want in a lover. Namely, she is my other half. Turashi will attend to us in whichever form pleases you more. Have you ever slept with twins before, my dear?" The older twin ignored the auric waves of hurt from her sibling. The slight tightening of Tura's jaw was barely perceptible as well. Tiisha slipped her hand into the newcomer's. "You know our names now, stranger. Perhaps you can impart us with yours? And furthermore, you might enlighten us as to how these parks are intended to work. Fair warning, if it isn't up to my standards, I must burn the place to the ground. An affront to my entertainment cannot be allowed to stand." Tiisha drew the dark beauty through the gates. Turashi followed at a respectable distance.

Males predictably swarmed the lone Turashi. Tiisha was too engaged with her new beauty to notice. The beleaguered twin did her best to fend off the advances. Her breath quickened as she tried to politely refuse again and again. The color rose in her cheeks. Tiisha barely glanced back, taking in the park. She sniffed. The gold twining with pink and red came across as ostentatious. "So far this place fails to impress. What do you suggest we do first? I can hardly tell what mortals intend with this place. Its energy is chaotic and confused. How can one even begin to have fun here?" A scowl darkened the redhead's face. Mortals really did enjoy their rituals, holidays, and various little idiosyncrasies. She hoped to be rid of them or have them beneath her fist one day.

537/1213 of 2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tiisha & Turashi

Post by Guest 19th February 2021, 7:47 am

The angel was rather surprised by the sudden change in the leashed male’s form but she was hardly unhappy with the result. The now dark haired woman was lovely on the eyes and Medeia found her incredibly attractive, as she did her red haired sister. “Forgive me for jumping to the wrong conclusion and if I may so, that form suits you far better than the male one that you were just occupying. Why on Earthland anyone would choose to be a male over a female is a mystery to me.” There was clearly some history regarding the twins and their past which the raven haired mage had to admit that she was curious about, however, now was not the time for such things. Tonight was supposed to be a night of fancy after all and the witch did not wish to turn it into something other than that.

The dominant sister’s first question caused a smile to cross Medeia’s features and she turned to her with a chuckle, “I have slept with many women in my time although I must admit that a duo of shape shifting twins is new to me. Have no fear though, I am more than adaptable enough to get into the swing of things quickly. I would like nothing more than for you two to share my bed but I must ask that your sister remain in that form. I have no interest in males whatsoever and they are the ultimate atmosphere killer. I am sure that you can understand that.”

Returning her gaze to the dark haired twin, Medeia would add, “Do not think that means I think any less of you, my dear. I am just rather picky when it comes to partners.”

Medeia briefly glanced downwards as Tiisha quite boldly slipped her hand into her own but she was more than comfortable with that and gently held the lovely redheads. “I am Medeia,” she then said, “I suppose you can call me a fallen angel. Originally I lived among them in the heavens but now I only seek to corrupt them all and watch as they suffer and rot.”

Allowing herself to be drawn through the gates, she would glance around at the garish colours that surrounded them. It was only to be expected and Medeia was not in the slightest bit surprised by what she saw. The questions posed to her regarding the park and how it worked amused her and while grasping Tiisha’s hand a little tighter, she would eventually answer, “That chaotic and confused energy is precisely what one feels when they are in love, which is what this festival is supposed to be all about. Their hearts race, their pulse quickens and they are unable to think clearly. You can see it in the faces of many of the mortals that surround us. They are in a daze, struggling to understand their emotions and these games are meant as a way for people to come to terms with their feelings and with any luck, lead to something else.”

After a brief pause, she added, pointing towards the large roller coaster, “How about we try that? I believe its purpose is to try and get us to grab hold of each other out of fear or something like that. Honestly, I would be quite happy to take you in arms right now but I suppose we could humour the mortals and their machines a little, hmm?”

Her attention had been so focused on Tiisha that she had momentarily forgotten about her sister but once that realisation hit her, she looked over her shoulder to see what was happening to Tura. The poor twin was having an issue with some of the lust obsessed mortals, which actually caused Medeia’s to blood of boil just a bit. She was not a fan of that and now that Tura was in a female form, the angel felt rather more protective of her. So, she raised a finger and released a small stream of golden coloured magic, which darted towards the group of imbeciles and turned the first one it struck into a statue of solid gold. The rest of them swiftly freaked out and ran for their lives, to the amusement of the angel.  

“Animals,” she uttered, before looking back to Tiisha, “If this park fails to entertain you then I will more than gladly aid you with burning it to the ground. You have my word on that.”

(749 Words)
    (1428/2000 TWC)

Last edited by Medeia on 23rd February 2021, 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    TnT
    TnT

Player 

Post by TnT 20th February 2021, 9:45 pm

The twins glanced at each other when The dark beauty spoke about Tura's preference. There were many in Zarharthum that thought much the same. A small group of determined females even sought to eliminate all male inclined dragons. After all, their species did not rely on the solidarity of two sexes to procreate. The assertation that if they slept together, Tura must remain female, had Turashi wishing for a tail. It would have lashed in irritation. Maybe even in anger. Her sister knew how much it hurt her to sleep with anyone. More so when ordered to do so. She'd been trapped in that state of being for many many years. Yet, she was the younger twin and male inclined in self image. She would abide by her sister's wishes.

Tiisha let a slow grin cover her features at the dark haired female's proclamation. The redhead tossed her long locks to the side. The name that followed was tested on full lips. "Medeia. I must admit, I do not know what an angel is, much less a fallen one. Nor do I have much knowledge of the Mortal Plane to know what the heavens are. I do, however, know females. I rather think, after the park, we'll greatly enjoy each other's company." Tiisha didn't even glance at her sister. Turashi closed her eyes briefly. It was apparent to her that the twins would be adorning Medeia's bed sometime in the near future. She clasped her hands behind her back to prevent them from shaking. Then she followed her twin through the gates.

Medeia's explanation of the auric imbalances within the air twisted Tiisha's lip. Pathetic, that a little emotion like love would through mortals into such disarray. "I pity these mortals that their mental state is so fragile, love might through it into this chaotic nonsense." The dragonling sniffed. "Mores the pity that these games be needed for them to sort out their emotions. Dragons rarely need such help." If Turashi could have heard her twin at that moment, she would have snorted derisively. A dangerous thing to do for a male inclined dragon to do but being in the female form made her a little less cautious. However, the lusty males had zeroed in on her. It made Turashi rather preoccupied.

Tiisha tapped her finger against her lip at Medeia's suggestion. "Perhaps we shall indulge the silly mortals' games. They have a few things they've managed to get right. In addition, I'll have all the more reason to destroy this place should it fail to please me. Let us try this 'Heart Rollercoaster'" The dragonling only glanced pat at her twin when Medeia helped Tura free of the lusty males. Tiisha smiled devilishly. A wicked idea crossed her mind. "Tura, dear! Hunt them down, will you? Medeia and I will be trying out this ride of the mortals. Finish up before we return, alright?" Tiisha called out. Tura bowed stiffly to her sister. She turned toward the nearest male. A tendril of purple black energy leapt from her palm. It struck the man. When he attempted to scream, a blue ball of energy emerged from his throat. It traveled down the tendril back to Turashi.

Tiisha turned away from her twin. Her arms wound around the nearest of Medeia's. "Shall we try this rollercoaster now? Those males will be dealt with now. Tura has a unique way of putting the fear of the Stars into someone." A malicious giggle rippled up out of the dragonling. She tugged the angel toward the ride. Turashi had finished with the first male. His body was white as a sheet. His hair had turned the purest white. Tura knew from experience she need only snap her fingers and he'd fall into a gibbering mess. How she hated to do this. It should be reserved for only the worst of ones enemies. It also invited the voices into her head. How she hated the voices. Not that Tiisha cared for any of her complaining. The dragonling heaved a sigh before setting about her task.

Tiisha found the ride to be dreadfully boring. It was like a terrible imitation of flying. The only exciting part was snuggling up to Medeia and waiting for the farce to be over already. The dragonling had a scowl as the couple disembarked. "I don't know how mortals find that fun. It's a terrible attempt to let them know what flying is like. I much prefer to fly myself to strapping into an uncomfortable metal cart that hurtles along tracks." The redhead harrumphed, crossing her arms over her chest. If that ride had been disappointing, she didn't hold much hope that the rest of the activities could hold her interest, much less entertain her. Turashi reappeared, a dark expression on her face. Tiisha could see a dark cloud floating in her twin's aura. A side effect of Tura's magic surely. "We should bring Tura along on the next activity, Medeia. She worked so hard to punish those idiotic mortal males. She deserves to have fun. If fun is to be had in this park. Please lead the way to the next activity. We'll follow in your footsteps and I shall admire your shapely rear." The redhead passed the angel a salacious smile and a wink.

885/2098 of 2000

Tiisha & Turashi

Post by Guest 21st February 2021, 10:56 am

The raven haired woman smiled softly as Tiisha spoke about her lack of knowledge when it came to Medeia’s race. She did not take it personally nor did it bruise her ego. The concept of angels was not always the easiest to explain to those who were unaware of them and so she kept her description concise. “Imagine the most arrogant, pious and self righteous group of individuals that you could ever hope to meet. A male dominated world where purity must be maintained at all times. They dwell among the stars, looking down on the mortals and judging them once they die, either to spend eternity in the dull but blissful paradise or to burn in a never ending cycle of pain instead. I rebelled against their pathetic ways and brought a little chaos to their order, hence where the title fallen comes from.” Her smile becoming a smirk, she would then add, “Believe me, my dear, they are even more lifeless than mortals.”

Her curiosity was piqued greatly once again when the redhead spoke of her own race. It explained somewhat as to why Tiisha was rather disappointed by the event as a whole. Clearly, dragons preferred a more direct approach or at least, that was the impression that Medeia was getting from her beautiful partner. “I must admit that it has been quite a while since I last came across someone who was so in tune with their emotions and what they want. It makes a pleasant change from those I usually encounter.” Many of her partners were rather innocent and subservient when it came to such things and although Medeia was more than happy to aid them with losing said innocence, there were times when the angel sought someone more experienced to share her bed with.

The idea of Tura teaching the males a lesson was amusing to the angel and although she and Tiisha headed off before they could see the dark haired females work, Medeia made a mental note not to underestimate the more subservient twin when the three of them had their fun later on. There was more to her than met the eye, of that, the angel was certain of. “I hope she enjoys herself,” she commented simply, her tone filled with amusement.

Unfortunately, the roller-coaster was a bit of a bust when it came to excitement but Medeia did at least appreciate the fact that it brought her and Tiisha right up against each other. That caused more excitement and lust to flow through her body than any of the mortal games could and more than once did she find her hands starting to explore her partner's body during the ride. Of course, she encouraged the same from the dragonling and had no problem at all with Tiisha exploring wherever she wished. The ride eventually came to an end and after hearing Tiisha’s unhappy comments, Medeia shrugged slightly, “Not everyone has the option to fly as we do but it was at least a pleasure to be able to explore your lovely form, Tiisha. Perhaps later we can have a more intimate flight together, coupling in mid air is rather fun.”

Her attention was then captured as Tura reappeared, looking rather peeved. The change in her demeanour was quite startling and reinforced Medeia’s earlier thoughts regarding underestimating her. There was fire, beneath that timid exterior. “Of course,” she replied to Tiisha’s suggestion, “I am certain that there must be something around here that the three of us can do together.”

With that, she would lead the trio off, feeling the eyes of the older twin focused solely on her backside. A smirk crossed her features and Medeia did her utmost to give the red haired woman the best view that she could. Her attention was solely on the duo behind her and she completely ignored the occasional leering that she received from elsewhere. Such gazes did not interest her and judging from the fact that the males were giving her a wide enough berth, they were at least intelligent enough not to get too close to her. Medeia’s magics were broad and she could rip away the mind, body and soul of a person with just the slightest flicker of her power.

Eventually, her gaze was captured by a large neon sign, atop one of the largest buildings in the entire park that read, ‘Lovely Laser Tag.’ It stirred up memories from an event Medeia had attended recently, although that one had been based on halloween rather than valentines. The game was not exactly difficult but compared to what else was on offer, she mused to herself that it had the best chance of causing the twins to feel any kind of thrill. The slayer did not expect an awful lot but it was worth a try.

“This is probably the most action packed attraction around,” she finally said, leading the twins towards the entrance, where a young woman was handing out red coloured vests and lacrima guns. “The aim is pretty simple, we just have to go in there and shoot the other team with these lacrima gun items. If we get hit three times each, we lose. I believe that is how it works, if memory serves.”

The woman handing out the vests looked towards the three and nodded, “Yes, that is how it goes. Good luck and have fun!”

Taking one of the vests in hand, Medeia had to raise an eyebrow. It looked awfully small and the well endowed angel had to wonder if it would even fit. Still, she turned her gaze towards the twins and asked, “Want to have a go?” Even if the game was not that much fun, they could always make their own inside the darkened room.

(966 Words)
    (2394/2000 TWC)

Last edited by Medeia on 23rd February 2021, 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    TnT
    TnT

Player 

Post by TnT 22nd February 2021, 9:12 pm

When Medeia explained what she was and where she came from, Tii wrinkled her nose. She couldn't imagine a world dominated by males. What could males do without women? The very idea seemed an antithesis to the way the worlds should work. "I cannot imagine such a world or such a life. Who wishes to watch mortals much less pass judgement on them? No wonder Zarharthum is run by females. Males come up with the strangest ideas. Though... Zarharthum is among the stars as well and I still have never met one of your kind before." Tura's brow furrowed behind the couple. The submissive twin not only knew of angels, she had been forced to bed a few by her various mistresses. Her sister's ignorance confused Tura. How could one pampered as Tii be ignorant of all their plane of existence had to offer? The other twin didn't speak up though. Her sister might punish Tura for pointing out her arrogance and ignorance.

Tiisha smiled as Medeia stated a preference for one being in touch with their emotions. The dragon touched the fallen angel's arm. "Dragons do not fear emotions and we were taught to revel in such things. I must admit I reveled better and more often than most. It does no one any good to mute or conceal their feelings." Behind them, Tura's face broke into a wide grin. She couldn't help it. Her sister truly didn't know how males survived in Zarharthum. A tinge of sadness caressed the dragonling's heart at the evidence of her twin's ignorance. Not that Tura believed the knowledge would change Tii's opinion or world view. Her twin was rather stubborn.

Medeia's roaming hands were welcomed by the dragonling. She responded in kind, leisurely exploring the angel with her fingers. Every erogenous point was catalogued for later use in her mind. Sadly, the distraction of such pleasantries did little to abate Tiisha's boredom. If anything, it caused more frustration with the ride. The outrage coursed through her body when she realized there was no way to safely couple on the roller coaster. Another activity ruined by mortals. Medeia's mind seemed to be thinking along the same lines. She talked about intimate flights as they disembarked. "The pleasure was all mine I assure you." Tiisha purred in response. "And a flight of eros would be appreciated at some point. It has been a time since my partner was capable of such things."

Medeia's backside held Tiisha's rapt attention as the threesome strode through the park. Turashi looked everywhere other than the angel. Her expression had become blank, a facade she struggled to maintain. The feminine form always caused her emotions to run high. In the face of her sister forcing her to entwine with a female and the dark whispers floating about her head, the younger twin struggled not to lose herself entirely and rampage. Medeia led the twins to something called Laser Tag. Both of them shook themselves from their separate stupors. Tiisha decided to give the game a shot. She looped her arm through both her sister's and Medeia's arms. "Shall we kick butt and take names then?" Tiisha asked playfully. Tura made a face. Still, both twins nodded to the angel when she asked if they wanted to have a go.

The vests didn't fit well on the twins at first. The one size fits all vests didn't quite fit all of them. Both altered their shape for a better fit. A narrowing of the chest cavity and slanting of the shoulders managed well enough along with the shedding of a little fat. When they entered the dark arena, Tura moved away from them. She melted into the shadows in seconds. Tiisha stared after her twin in amazement. "I didn't know she could do that!" The dragonling said dumbfounded. She stayed stock still allowing a laser to hit her. One life gone. Turashi reappeared. "I won't carry you through this game, Tiisha" The younger twin said harshly. "Pull your weight" A dark expression on Tiisha's face promised her twin would pay for those words later. Tura blanched before vanishing once again. The shouts of disappointed players soon rose from the opposing side.

Tiisha was absolutely horrible at laser tag. Her magic preference was a wide destructive type. No real need to aim that kind of spell too much. The dragonling had never practiced much with ranged weapons either. Weapons in general weren't really her thing. Tiisha had her claws and that was all she needed. Her shots constantly went wide and she missed easy shots. She nearly got taken out of the game if Turashi hadn't KOed that player first. The dragonling nearly got kicked out for smashing another player into a wall. Turashi, on the other hand, excelled at the game. She glided through the arena dealing 'death'. Players barely saw her before the shots went off. Constantly, Tura would pop in on players right in time to KO them from the game. The younger twin had a blast while the older one was visibly frustrated when they exited.

849 (2947 of 2000)

Tiisha & Turashi

Post by Guest 23rd February 2021, 7:22 am

Tiisha’s response to Medeia’s description of her kind was expected in truth and the angel was thoroughly amused by it. “It was not an entertaining duty and there are only so many times that you can listen to the same pitiful excuses as to why one should not be damned. I admit that over time, I became rather cruel while judging. I would offer them a chance to live or for them to be granted an afterlife of happiness, be it decided by a game of luck or in the case of females, a playful encounter of a more personal nature. They could never truly win though of course, as their fate had already been decided.” She had to get her pleasure from the task somehow, after all. “I am not all that surprised that you have not heard of us though. There are many planes among the stars. I honestly wish that I had visited Zarharthum though, as your realm sounds far more intriguing than mine was.”

The dragonlings words regarding her own kind only intensified that feeling and Medeia mentally cursed her order for being so stringent regarding such things. “I cannot deny that my view is similar to yours regarding such things. That was what got me in trouble with my own kind. I began to explore my own emotions and desires, a blasphemous pursuit in their eyes. I began to introduce my fellow female angels to a world that they had never experienced before, one of pleasure and lust.” Her tone changed a little at that point, as if just speaking of such things was enough to cause her underlying desires to rise to the surface on a whim, her purple orbs briefly burning with passion. There was a moment where she wished to simply pull Tiisha in towards her and capture her lips but for now, at least, she would try and contain herself. The attraction that she felt towards the redhead though was impossible to miss

Medeia was pleased that her suggestion of an intimate flight was appealing to Tiisha, knowing full well the unique pleasures that could come from such an endeavour. The skill required to pull off such a task was great but the angel had plenty of experience with it, thanks in no small part to her angelic maid and guards woman, Armina. They had spent hours amongst the skies, exploring the world, not to mention each other. Hmm, perhaps the raven haired woman should consider asking her beautiful companion to join the fun later on too. She was always keen to join her mistress when it came to romance, after all. “Oh, you can take it from me,” she replied with a wicked chuckle, “I am more than capable.”

The laser tag game seemed to at least attract the attention of the redhead and after a few moments of trying to put on the irritatingly small vest, Medeia found her arm looped with Tiisha’s once more and was led inside the large dark room that they were supposed to do battle in. The darkness did not surprise her but Medeia would have to say that Tura’s sudden change in attitude did. There seemed to be a more dominant vibe to her at that point and once she had vanished back into the shadow, an ability that caused Medeia to raise an eyebrow, she would then turn to Tiisha, a smile forming. “There is certainly more to your sister than meets the eye and I do not mean just her magic either. What is with this sudden change in attitude?” It was curious indeed but there was little time to say any more as the game suddenly got under way, causing the angel to have to focus on that.

The game itself was not that difficult and Medeia was able to get through without getting hit. Partly because of her reflexes and partly because she cheated. Due to the darkness, no one could see what she was doing and the angel amused herself by casting the occasional spell or hex to confound her targets. Nothing damaging but enough to put them off or start to shoot each other. It worked wonders and with Tura taking out quite a few by herself, Medeia was able to slip around and remove those that she had bewitched easily. It was hardly a competition in truth and the raven haired woman did not feel much in the way of joy at winning, a rather anti climatic game in truth which unfortunately seemed to be a good description of the park as a whole.

She was the last to exit the game room and a brief smile crossed her features as she watched the dazed mortals try to collect themselves. It would take a while for her spells to fade away completely, a fact that she was more than happy with. What she could feel more strongly though was the frustration that was stemming from Tiisha. That was not what the angel had hoped to happen and now that the two of them had tried the most adrenaline pumping attractions that the park had to offer, what else was there to appeal to them? The park had failed in its job.

So, Medeia would approach Tiisha from behind and wrap her arms around the beautiful dragonlings body, before whispering in her ear. “I think that we can agree that this dump has done a poor job of trying to entertain us, yes? So how about we go with your first idea and burn it to the ground? I promised that if you were not satisfied, I would gladly help and I meant every word. Let us teach these idiotic mortals the price that must be made for failure.” Pausing, she would start to kiss the red haired dragonlings neck, not caring in the slightest who saw. The angel’s lust was building. “Then, we can have our night of passion?”

(994 Words)
    (3388/2000 TWC)
    TnT
    TnT

Player 

Post by TnT 23rd February 2021, 10:11 pm

Tiisha got a dark look on her face when the angel asked about Tura's change in attitude. The older twin wasn't sure what had sparked the change in her sister. It was unusual. If the dragonling was ever entirely honest about her feelings, the hidden fear of her twin would have reared its ugly head. "I cannot tell you, Medeia, my dear. It's quite unlike my sister to act this way. Her masculine tendencies placed Tura in a specific program in Zarharthum. One that made her more subservient as all males are meant to be. At least, it was supposed to. Perhaps my twin has finally cast off her masculine ways. If not, I'll put her back in her place." Tiisha didn't really believe Tura viewed herself as female now. With everything her sibling had been through, it would have happened already if it was going to. In the nearby shadows, Turashi heard every word.

Tiisha snuggled into Medeia, her lips parting as the angel kissed her neck. "Yes, let us-" Her words were cut off as Turashi suddenly grabbed hold of her hair. Tiisha barely managed an outraged look before her twin yanked her from Medeia's arms. A step and slight turn had Tiisha flying over Turashi's shoulder to land hard on the ground. Tiisha opened her mouth to scream at Tura. Her twin's face was cold as she placed a foot on Tiisha's neck. The redhead scrabbled at the foot. She reached for her magic. "Come now, dear sister" Turashi sneered. The expression seemed foreign on the submissive twin's features. The buildup of magic cut off. "We're two halves of a whole. We draw from the same core."

The raven haired beauty bent down over Tiisha. "You have pushed, and pushed, and pushed today. We're not on Zarharthum anymore, little sister. The other dragons aren't here to back you up." Tura lifted her foot only to draw it back. Tiisha could barely draw in a breath before the foot slammed into her chest. The redhead cried out in pain. "You missed so much on Zarharthum. You've missed much here. Yet you carry on as you always have." Tura reached down and dragged her twin up by her hair. When Tiisha tried to scratch her, Tura coldly slapped her twin across the face. It echoed with a resounding crack. Tura repeated the attack several times. As Tura slapped her twin silly, she spoke. "You know what I went through. At one time you were sympathetic. Yet... you wish to order me to sleep with a female. One who is exactly like those in Zarharthum." Tura's form flickered in her rage. It became masculine and feminine, equally both and yet neither. "You promised me a beating for acting as a female should. You forced me to attack mortals for simply acting like idiots, using a magic you know is killing me. Yet, you continued, ignoring every little trauma or issue of mine and trampled over all of it." Tura stopped slapping and grabbed her sister by the throat. Despite the powerful slapping, Tiisha's face still looked perfectly intact. Perks of an energy being. Tura's teeth bared as she pulled her twin close. "Worst of all, you are pregnant. You know that our kind is different, that every partner we take during such a time influences the development of the child. Yet you wish to sleep with a fallen angel! And me! Your own twin!" Tura roared the last few words.

Then suddenly, Turashi dropped Tiisha onto the ground. Another sneer flickered across his face as his form solidified into masculine. "I'll not be your slave today. If you try to retaliate today, I swear, I'll tear your mind apart and absorb you so I no longer have a twin." Tura straightened a vest and shirt that had appeared over his chest. Fixing the cuffs, he turned toward Medeia. "Have fun with my sister. I'll not be joining you. I'd rather go make plans to see my son." Tiisha made a small noise from the ground. Turashi walked, unsteadily, out of the park. Once he was out of sight of the angel and his twin, the dragonling sagged to the ground. The rage had felt unnatural. It had felt good. That terrified him.

Tiisha curled into a ball on the ground. All signs of arrogance and power had vanished from the dragonling. Not the sexiest thing around. Over the course of a minute, Tiisha pulled herself together. Her fear and hurt were shoved into emotional lockers in her heart. She pushed herself to her feet and dusted herself off. "I'm sorry you had to see that familial dominance fight." She said to Medeia. The redhead looked as if nothing had happened. She'd act like it too. "I'll understand if such a display might have cooled your lust." The dragonling hoped it hadn't. The fallen angel was the most interesting female she'd met in a long time. Especially here on the mortal plane. Despite Tura's words, Tiisha had thought about the effect on the baby. Angelic energy infusing the child would make it stronger. "Otherwise, perhaps we shall burn this place down and make love among the flames. The screams of mortals are... mmm quite the turn on for me." Nothing was wrong. There was no tear in her eye. Nothing was wrong...

891 (3838 of 2000)

Tiisha & Turashi

Post by Guest 24th February 2021, 8:09 am

Medeia could have killed him then and there as he walked off, such was her anger at what she had witnessed. Any chance of sympathy that she might have had towards him had burnt away, instead replaced by the same loathing that she held for all other males. He wished to walk around and behave as one? Fine but there would be consequences for such a choice and should she meet him again then the angel would not be as tolerant as she had been this time around. He had made a grave error in deciding to choose that moment to throw his little angry tantrum, with the angel having just reached the point where she was ready to start enjoying herself fully. Clearly, he had experienced trauma at the hands of the female dragons, that much was obvious from his words but clearly he had not truly learned his lesson. Next time he ruined a moment between herself and Tiisha or assaulted his sister in the angel’s presence? He would.

After experiencing the scene, the idea of ever sharing the same bed as him repulsed the witch and truthfully, it was Tiisha that had captured her interest from the start and even after what she had just witnessed, that had not changed. She had learned much regarding the pair from the spat but it had not put Medeia off nor had it dulled the fires of lust and passion that burned inside the raven haired woman. If anything, she only desired the redhead more. A part of her wished to comfort her after the beating that she had received, while another wished to help restore the woman’s confidence although judging from her tone of voice, perhaps even the beating had not dented that.

There was one particular moment during the spat which had caught her attention more than most though and it had come at the very end. A child had been mentioned, growing inside the red haired woman and that caused Medeia to briefly ponder. By sharing herself with Tiisha, she would influence the offspring’s development and the angel mused if that was something that she truly desired. A being with the attributes of both dragons and angels would naturally be a force to reckon with but would they become a target for her own kind? Yes, Medeia had annihilated her own order but there were always others sects who may one day come looking for blood. It was a risk and yet, there was another part of the witch that longed for the opportunity. She had never been able to conceive herself, something that she put down as a final punishment from her father for going against the orders beliefs. This could well be the closest that she would ever come to having a child herself.

Tiisha’s words pulled Medeia from her pondering, her mind still absorbing everything that she had just seen and heard. She could have pushed and tried to pry into the dragonlings feelings regarding what had just happened but decided against it. Action was clearly the method that she preferred and given her own feelings, it suited her down to the ground too at that point. So, with a lustful smile on her face, she would approach the dragonling and finally speak, “My dear, it is going to take far more than that to quell my desire for you. I want you more than ever before and if you doubt my words then perhaps this will prove it to you.” Gently pulling Tiisha in towards her, Medeia would then wrap her arms around the dragonling and kiss her, wanting to show precisely how strongly attracted she was towards her. The fact that she had just received a beating meant nothing to the witch and she wanted nothing more than to express that.

Unfortunately, the moment was spoiled once again although rather than by Tura this time, it was instead a few leering and wolf whistling mortals that ruined things. The angel, already angered, snapped her fingers, causing a puddle of liquid gold to appear beneath the arrogant fools, causing them to start to sink. It was then that she would break the kiss, furious at the fools for interrupting. Looking at her lover, the sounds of the sinking idiots filling her ears, she would utter, her eyes starting to blaze with magical power, “Yes, let us destroy this place. Perhaps then, we will finally have some time to ourselves.”

It seemed that was all that she was going to say but after a few moments of further thought, she would add, “Embrace and express what you are feeling, Tiisha. Do not feel the need to try and hide it all away inside. Rage, anger, fear, these are all weapons that can and should be used against others, not ourselves. Do not let what just happened make you doubt yourself, let it fuel you and push you forwards.” Medeia did not mean to preach but the sight of a female possibly doubting herself was something that the angel just could not leave alone.

(850 Words)
    (4238/2000 PWC)

(2000/2000 Event WC)
    (1000/1000 Freeform 1 WC)
    (1000/1000 Freeform 2 WC)

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 7:11 am