Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rule For Fools(Open, ER Only)

Arkadi Azarov
    Arkadi Azarov

Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 82,536

Rule For Fools(Open, ER Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rule For Fools(Open, ER Only)

Post by Arkadi Azarov 30th August 2019, 4:23 am

He knew he'd said it, he'd brought up his butler status, but to hear her words about knowing his place tightened his chest in a flash of anger. He didn't let it reach his expression other than to narrow his eyes just a bit. Birch was frankly tired of this lowly life he'd been forced into. His time as the forced hired help had only amplified his already fastidious nature, so even when he avoided seeming like a butler, he eventually found himself being put into the role anyway. People lording power they didn't deserve made him sick and only stoked his long-lasting fire. He must only bide his time a little longer. Taking the power he needed in these days with Errings Rising was building him slowly back up, and once he was able, he'd take the power he hungered for. No more subjugation. Not one soul would have any control over him by the time he was finished, and only then could he rest.

Saraphina becoming unhinged wasn't something he foresaw in the least. The calculating blond knew his charming charade to get what he wanted was a bit of a gamble, and that as it stood he was weaker than her. Calling her strong seemed a bit much from what he'd seen prior to this, but the man was not a fool. His magic was only just starting to come back to life, so anyone with a brain and magic power had an advantage. His guild master also wasn't known for being stable, but no one in the guild other than himself and the soldier he'd rescued seemed in possession of a full deck. She always teetered on the edge of a tantrum if her fairytale perception of life was disrupted, and the ace she nominated was definitely missing some marbles. Crazy attracted crazy, and sometimes he wondered what that said about him. Of course, he wouldn't lower himself into the insane muck. Regardless of what had been forced upon him, his birthright and blood would always raise him up...but right now the White Queen had gone black, clearly much more upset about something as small as a dance and a kiss on the cheek than he'd anticipated. What would she have done if he'd gone for her lips? Thank the stars he'd had better discernment!

Still, for someone attracted to and driven by strength and power, Birch was strangely enraptured by this unlocked surge of hers. Sure, the girl was nuts and this was a clear overreaction, but it didn't keep him from staring at her with the lightest of blushes. The delicious darkness...he licked and gently bit the corner of his bottom lip. His greenish-gray eyes soaked her in, considering her in a different light. Most of the time this supposed leader and queen annoyed him and frayed his sophisticated nerves, but right now, she'd never looked so beautiful. He almost felt regret for toying with her and using her, but Birch told himself this wasn't enough to change his opinion. She'd revert soon enough to the magpie-like wench intent on playing all the time, searching for the next shiny thing and kicking up a fuss when denied anything. What a waste. If Saraphina grew up and left her immature fantasies behind, then she'd truly be worth his time.

The man in the cloak was finally making his move. A copy mage? The interested and contemplative expression on his face lifted and returned to his normal frown. As he mirrored Saraphina's spells and shot water at him, he lifted a hand and shot out a wave of light blue feathers. They touched the water and turned it to ice, which Birch then deflected with a flick of the wrist. Ah, now that really did feel better. The magical veins in his body were filled once more with the power robbed from him. It was soothing, like a drink of cold water after a long trek in the desert. Whether he'd pissed her off or not, right now, his gamble was worth it. Birch believed enough in his charms that he could get back into her graces if he needed to later, once she calmed down.

With renewed energy, Birch decided to still rely on his extensive martial arts training. This patchwork man could copy spells but looked too raggedy to be much of a threat physically. He probably couldn't copy melee attacks, so that's the direction the mysterious butler took. While Patches was focused on Saraphina, swift steps brought him much closer so by the time attention was returned to him, he was within striking distance. Giving the guy a nice, solid punch to the throat, Birch wasted no time setting their cloaked foe up for Saraphina to finish off. If he was constantly dodging and taking hits from Birch's punches and kicks, how could he copy this new power the guild master was displaying? In the heat of the moment, the blond man spoke without thinking. "My queen and I are certainly more than capable of destroying you, you fool. Make peace while you can!"

[wc:851 || total: 2689]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rule For Fools(Open, ER Only) - Page 2 Ih2UNXF

Post by Guest 30th August 2019, 4:43 am

High above the carnage and destruction, the two angels continued their dance of death, unleashing powers of darkness and light, sand and curses, as well as the occasional cheap shot by Medeia. It was a surprisingly even battle and neither one of them were doing a whole lot of damage to each other although that was partly deliberate, on Medeia’s part at least. This was a fight that could never truly end and so she simply amused herself by toying with her holy opponent. When she dodged, it was by a whisker and when she attacked, it was never with her full strength. Oh, it was enough to keep Anete at bay but not enough to trouble her. The truth was that the complete defeat of her old friend was not what the witch actually wished. Oh no, what she sought was something that required the armour wearing angel to be alive and functional. It was no secret that Medeia was a creature of desire and lust and just the sight of her beautiful partner began to set her off. She would admit though that there was something about her takeover that seemed to enhance these feelings too, as if all of Priya’s insatiable and perverse tendencies were coming to the surface, now that Medeia had taken on the fallen angel's form.

Ducking underneath yet another wild swipe from Anete, Medeia would turn her head and unleash a powerful burst of sand from her mouth, smashing in to her foe and pushing her backwards, followed by  unleashing a second stream of sand that would dash toward the armour clad warrior and surround her, slowing her movements and beginning to eat away at her armour. With a smile, the witch would then suddenly vanish and appear behind her former lover, surrounded her hand with purple energy and would swipe towards, the force of which sent Anete crashing out of the sky. To be in control was such a pleasure and she watched with curiosity as her opponent sank lower and lower, to see if she could escape her predicament. She decided not to continue her assault though and she would simply gaze downwards, continuing to toy with her prey, an amused smile crossing her features. She would admit that this was not usually her way of handling her victims but Anete was far prettier than most and watching her become angrier by the second was certainly entertaining to see.

A blast of holy light would surround Anete, releasing her from Medeia’s combination, seconds before she hit the ground. However, a purple tentacle would burst forth from the ground and capture her, locking the holy angel in its slimy grip. It was all a part of the purple haired mage’s plan and with a chuckle, Medeia would descend, hovering just above where Anete now stood, struggling furiously against the tentacle. “I always have another way to keep you in place, my dear,” she said playfully, “Surely you must have learned that by now that no matter what you do, I will always have another way of ensnaring you. Now, how about we stop this pointless fighting and instead pass the time in a far more pleasurable way.” Her voice was saturated with lust and desire, her purple eyes blazing with power at the other woman’s form. “It is truly pointless anyway since we are both incapable of death and the loser will simply reappear somewhere else. So, how about we put aside this squabble and we can take this somewhere else? It would seem that this place is going to fall pieces in moments, making your defence of it rather useless.”

Moving closer to her victim, Medeia would stop directly in front of Anete’s struggling form, face to face. “You may as well stop struggling because it is only going to make my tentacle squeeze…..,” her words were briefly interrupted as the warrior suddenly screeched out in pain, “....Tighter. The quicker that you concede, the sooner this is going to end although I must admit that watching you struggle like that is kind of alluring, my dear.” The tentacle seemed to have a mind of its own and the top of it briefly moved towards Medeia and rubbed against her, causing the witch’s grin to widen. “Hello to you too, my slimy friend, enjoying yourself?” The creature would enthusiastically nod the top of its form, before returning to its usual posture, crushing Anete with what seemed to be with pleasure.

The slayer’s so called conqueror did not seem to be enjoying it as much though and she was screaming and desperately trying to escape, “I am not going to submit to this disgusting thing nor am I going to hand myself over to you. The woman I loved would never have toyed with her opponents like this and you have polluted her soul with your twisted and horrifically perverse mind. Think back to our earlier days, Medeia, you must have those memories somewhere in your mind. Remember how we used to train and work together. Priya was not evil, she was just incapable of controlling her emotions. You, on the other hand, are just a whore who seeks nothing but her latest night of passion.”

“Oh, I remember our nights of passion under the stars,” Medeia quipped, raising her right hand and gently running it down the side of Anete’s helmet, “What you fail to understand though is that she and I are the same and always have been. The reason why we were able to merge was because she shares the same traits as I do. Besides, your words make little sense, as you said yourself that Priya was thrown out of heaven due to her lustful tendencies. You have become so deluded and confused that you are unable to think straight any more. You have been brainwashed by our kin and are now simply a pawn in their game.”

“Better to be their pawn than your slave or worse,” Anete would counter, “I swore to them that I would either bring you back or in prison you once again. It is as simple as that and I owe Priya that much. To have her be a part of you is an insult to her.”

The smile faded from Medeia’s face at that moment and instead a look of cold hatred began to form. Her hands clenched into fists and an aura of fear and unease began to seep out from her. That insult cut her to the bone and the hypocrisy of it caused her to seethe. Raising a hand out in front of her, she would summon a dark purple whip, before walking around the back of the bound angel and turning to face her armoured back.

“You have the nerve to say that to me after imprisoning her for centuries? I have given her a new lease of life after you forced her into a life of nothing but darkness. Bound to a chair and unable to see, speak or move. Becoming a part of me was her salvation, she is no simple slave.” Angrily, she would crack the whip, striking Anete in the back, causing her to scream with pain as it ripped across her back, causing the armour to turn to dust. All of her earlier playfulness had vanished, replaced with a vindictive rage. Another crack would soon follow and another, until the angel’s back was completely covered with burn marks. “You are a naive fool for believing such nonsense and I will show you just a small glimpse of just what Priya had to suffer in that prison.” A massive crack would then be heard, as one final strike would swipe across Anete’s back, causing her to lean forward in the tentacle’s grip, panting and grimacing in pain.

With a swipe of her hand, the tentacle would vanish, causing the angel to collapse to the floor, dazed, her back blistered and burning. Landing on the ground, Medeia would slowly walk across to the wounded figure and roll her over onto her exposed back, causing Anete to wince. “The weakness that you feel now is precisely how Priya felt during that age spent in that damn prison. Helpless, with no sign of escape, with only the void to comfort you. To treat your lover in such a way is an absolute disgrace and your arrogance makes me truly sick. I will make you suffer for every moment that she had to spend in that place.

Leaning over Anete, she would swipe one of her clawed hands across the angel’s helmet and shredded it to pieces, revealing her beautiful blonde hair and bright blue eyes, currently staring up at her with fear. All of her bravado had vanished at the sight of Medeia in her anger and she seemed to wither on the spot. Speaking in her coldest tone, the witch would speak once again, purple eyes burning a hole through the blonde haired angel, “I will send you back to the heavens to regenerate eventually but until then, you are mine to do what I wish and I sincerely hope that you learn something from this. If you even think of trying to come after me again then I will return to the heavens and destroy all of you. Take your punishment like a good girl and accept the fact that there is nothing that the gods can do against me. They lack the strength to stop me nor have the wits to capture me, so cease this petty attempt at redemption. You have failed, completely.”

She loved the look of hopelessness in the blonde’s eyes and as she dropped down to her knees beside her former lover, Medeia’s eyes began to wander across her skin. It was a similar look to the one that she had given her at the start although it was rather more dominant than playful at this point. Anete shivered but for a moment, it seemed as though it was out of something other than fear, which caused Medeia’s eyebrows to rise slightly. It was anticipation, plain and simple and that caused the witch to react on impulse and pull the blonde into a dominating kiss. Anete made no effort to fight and simply melted into it, rekindling a love that had been locked away for centuries and filling the minds of both with memories. Everything around them seemed to freeze in time as their lips remained locked. The battle going on around them did not matter and all there was was the two of them, nothing else. It was that moment where Medeia finally merged completely with Priya, there memories becoming one and in that moment, Medeia suddenly realised just how strongly that the angelic pair had cared for each other. She had always felt like an observer up until now, as if she was watching the memories as a stalker, hiding and watching from afar. Yet, it certainly felt real now and that was all that mattered.

When they finally broke apart, there was silence between them, a look of understanding crossing both of their faces. Medeia would gently take Anete into her arms, holding her with a softness that could not have been any different from how she had been mere moments ago. One of her hands would glow and blood would seep from her right hand, healing the angel’s burned back and returning her to full strength. The blonde’s eyes widen in surprise but she did not attack and simply smiled, stretching out in the witch’s arms. The rage and lust for battle had seemed to have left both of them, to be replaced by something else.

“I told you that we should have done that instead of fighting,”
    Medeia quipped, a grin returning to her face, “You should have just listened to me from the start.”

“Oh, shut up,” the blonde answered although she was smiling too, “I had forgotten how persuasive that Pri…...no, you could be. Forgive me for not understanding and I take back what I said before. You are the woman that I fell in love with an I will not fight you any longer. I am glad that you are walking the earth again, even if your face has changed a bit, not that I am complaining. I never truly agreed with them locking you away, you know? It was a decision that was made by the order as a whole and there were only a few of us who tried to fight against your imprisoning. There was nothing I could do but follow their orders.”

“I know,” Medeia answered, “I hope at least that now we can avoid any further engagements…..of the violent kind anyway. You are more than welcome to visit the ER castle at some point. In fact, there is a playful friend of mine who I am sure would love to meet you.”

“You are and will always be a dirty minded degenerate,” Anete replied with a laugh, “How do I ever put up with you? I will bear it in mind, assuming the order do not punish me for defying them. That is not a conversation that I am looking forward to having with them. I will do what I can though and plead your case. Just try and stay out of trouble, all right?”

“You know as well as I do that there is zero chance of that happening,” the purple haired witch said with a smirk, “For a start, I need to stop playing around with you and actually do something around here, I suppose. Not that I have much interest in this scum, they lack your assets, my dear.”

“You are as subtle as ever,” the blonde angel teased, “However, I am afraid that I cannot let you leave just yet. I have waited a long time to get you out in the open and I do not intend to let you go so soon. There is a price to pay for me to try and vouch for you and I want it in advance.”

“Oh my, what can you possibly be suggesting?” the witch chuckled, her takeover form vanishing to reveal her usual look although a pair of purple wings remained, “You will have to forgive me but I save that form for only the most beautiful of targets and now that our fight is over, I have no further need of it. This place is literally littered with males and hideous ones at that.”

“Hmm, I see you are still as vain and self obsessed as ever but whatever,” the holy woman playfully said, “How about me find somewhere private then? I am sure that we can find a spot away from prying eyes, assuming it does not fall down on top of us. Your friends are making quite a mess of this place, not that I am concerned. My only target was you and from the way you are acting, it looks like I am your sole one too.”

“Until I find someone else, that is,” Medeia retorted cheekily, before suddenly picking up her fellow angel and taking off into the sky without a word. She did not even give the chance for the blonde to counter and simply headed for the tallest tower of the city that was still standing. For the moment, the others could deal with destroying the place, while she would rekindle old ties with her long lost love. The sight below them was an absolute mess although neither of the deities paid much attention to it. No, their gazes were focused on each other and the thought of having a little fun in the middle of a massacre excited the witch somewhat, as perverse as that may seem. She briefly considered the thought of finding Jennifer and bringing her along too but Medeia reckoned that her partner was probably having more than enough fun with the scum on the ground. The thought of that sent a tingle of pleasure through her spine  

Her thoughts were swiftly brought back to the present as Anete began to playfully tease with her, causing the witch to almost drop her, “Tch, I thought I was the one with the wandering hands. Behave yourself or else.” Her voice was teasing in nature although the look in her eye would make it rather difficult to tell.

Eventually, her eyes would be drawn to a tall long tower that seemed to have survived the destruction so far and without a moment of thought, she would glide gracefully towards it, landing perfectly at the top. Anete would quickly open the door and enter but Medeia paused and briefly glanced down once again at the carnage beneath her. She could make out a few of the members although in truth, she knew very few of them. Medeia had never been all that keen on mingling with those within the guild and much preferred a more intimate setting with those that she did take a liking too. It did not bother her all that much though and she was quite happy with being an outside looking her. It suited her purposes and it did give her a thrill to be able to simply watch the massacre from a far. That feeling of control starting to return to her again. Perhaps this feeling was a sign that it should be her who should be ruling and when she considered that, it did make a lot of sense to her…

“Medeia! Are you coming in or what?!” a voice yelled from the inside of the tower, “Do not make me drag you in here?!”

With a grin, Medeia would clamber down from her surveying spot and enter the door, closing it with a rather large slam, shielding them from not only the battlefield but from the world as a whole. If this was to be their last goodbye, then they were going to make it a special one, on going massacre or not.

(3006 Words)
    (Total WC: 4063)
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 4th September 2019, 1:05 pm

Without a second wasted the newly formed enemy facing Cirven rushed towards him at a blinding speed. The grin on the devil's face extended into a full blown smile as he saw this burst of speed from the fused Hibiki and Sheen. The average person would not be able to keep up with such speed and even Cirven barely managed to put up some sort of guarded stance when Hibiki reached him and cut his blade through the air towards him. The blade met with little resistance from the returning red aura around Cirven as it slashed downwards but that resistance gave Cirven time to react as he used the momentum of the attack against itself with a parry of his claws. Cirven quickly made distance between him and Hibiki still holding a smile over his face of pure excitement. "Will you push me to that point? I won-" Cirven's speech was cut short as Hibiki quickly cut his long red blade through the air, sending a near invisible attack at the Devil King. Cirven quickly dodged it with a side step but watched as a large building behind him was sliced through diagonally and then fell towards the ground where it would land on top of him. "That power..." He mumbled out as he attempted to dodge the falling debris and cut through what of it he had to so that he would not be struck. As he cut through a large chunk of the building, Hibiki appeared behind it and quickly stabbed Cirven through the chest an impaling him to the ground on top of the debris he had dodged earlier. Hibiki then disappeared as more of the debris fell towards Cirven who did not wince at the pain but only intensified in his facial expression of pure bliss. Cirven put out his hand in an attempt to use a spell to destroy the debris heading his way but found that he could not cast anything. His eyes widened as he figured out the sword that was through his chest had prevented him from using magic of any kind. After the realization Cirven let out a cackle of laughter as he was surrounded by the debris of the building and covered completely without the ability to use magic.

Hibiki stood outside of the debris of the building that covered his adversary and lifted up both of his hands causing bits of the debris to take on the form of the red metal he had control over. The amount of the debris that changed continued and intensified until all of it was of the red metal. The debris lifted up into the air and took the shape of red blades, revealing a battered and beaten Cirven who's body was struggling to heal through the damage it had just received. "Is this.. Your.. Way of finishing... Me.. Off? Interesting..." Clirven let out a short laugh showing just how damaged his body was from the attack. "Shut up and die!" Hibiki commanded as the red blades all rushed into Cirven's body. After each of the blades were delivered to their new resting place in the devil's flesh, Cirven's head hung low with a visible smile over his face, showing his sharp, fang-like teeth but he was completely limp. "Finally, he is de-" Hibiki spoke but stopped as he started to cough profusely over and over with a mass of blood coming with each of the coughs. The coughing fit caused him to drop to a knee and breathe heavily as he stared down at the blood he had coughed up. "What is happening..? I am stronger now so why..?" He questioned out loud. "You are not able to accept her power after all."

The voice caused Hibiki's head to shoot up where he saw the piercing green and glowing eyes of Cirven staring down at him. His face now visibly in a frown. "I was hoping for so much more from you but it looks like you are a let down after all. It can't be helped with a bad pairing after all though." Cirven continued to speak with his body impaled in multiple areas. A flash of a green aura came over his body and the red blades that were protruding in his body, including the long sword all started to dissolve into magical energy allowing him to stand on the ground and heal from the damage. "How!? How?! You should be dead! Those blades prevent you from using magic! They are practically the one the one thing that can kill you! That is what the files said of your fight with her in the past!" Hibiki frantically yelled out as he watched Cirven get out from his predicament with ease. "Everyone evolves eventually. I just evolved in a way that most will not be able to comprehend. Hell, I barely comprehend it myself!" Cirven laughed after he spoke and then quickly moved with a speed that rivaled Hibiki's earlier speeds where he stopped just in front of Hibiki. "You gave me some fun while it lasted but I have ascended above the power that you have gotten here some time ago. Let me show it to you!" A twisted look came over Cirven's face as he finished speaking and he quickly kicked his foot out at Hibiki who managed to summon three red metal shards in front of the attack. The shards dug into Cirven's leg but the kick kept going and connected with Hibiki, sending him flying into the air.

A burst of white flames shot out behind Cirven which caused him to move at high speeds where he traveled passed Hibiki while he was in the air and struck him across the red armor he wore. This attack cracked the armor a little at first but Cirven then did the same attack again causing the crack to become bigger. Cirven did this attack four more times, each attack pushing Hibiki higher into the air as well as the last attack shattering the armor he had wore. Hibiki could not even let out gasps of pain as each attack was so fast that he had little to no time to react. Cirven stood on the ground and shot out spears of black electricity from each finger on his right hand and used them to stab through Hibiki and suspend him in the air. "It's about time for a finale, isn't it?" Cirven put out his left hand to signal something was coming. A shift in ethernano would be felt throughout the city as Cirven released his next attack which caused a large pillar of white flames, coated in a red aura to erupt from the ground while a equally sized bolt of black lighting also coated in the red aura to come crashing down towards the pillar. The flames would hit Hibiki and send him higher into the air where the bolt of lightning would come crashing into the flames, crushing him in between both of the elements. The clashing of the elements would send out a wave of white and black electric flames with the red aura all over a massive area of the city causing anything not living with little to no ethernano to be instantly destroyed and dissolved into magical energy while any of those fortunate enough to be hit by the ricocheting elements would be damaged or destroyed completely. Cirven watched his work and laughed hysterically as he watched the spell that he had used to destroy cities before be used inside of Hostia.

As his laughing calmed down he would notice that the armor that was broken from Hibiki's body took on the form of a barely alive Sheen. "Oh? You lived? Perfect. I was only going to accept the best when it comes to those that join me after all." His words caused Sheen to look at him quizzically. "You want to recruit me?" Cirven only smiled at the woman as a dimensional portal opened near him and a brown haired younger man came out of it. His eyes were completely blue and let off their own shine similar to Cirven's. "Brother, you said you would not test her too badly. You destroyed most of the city for just a test." Lanis spoke out as he came out of the portal. "She had to prove herself worth joining us. She has the same suffering we have had but that did not mean she had the power to back it up." Lanis could only shrug at his older brother's words. "Lanis!?" Sheen suddenly had a burst of energy as she saw Lanis. "Yup. It is me. Ves told us that you would be here with one of his visions so we set up this entire thing where brother would test you and if you passed you would be allowed to join us as part of the Detergers and not some lackey of the Cor Torva leftovers. What do ya say?" Lanis stood over her and put his hand out. The woman had tears stream down her face after hearing Lanis's words and used what strength she had to jump up from the ground and hug Lanis. "I thought.. I thought.. You were..." She wept as she tried to speak and Lanis just held her. "Take that as a yes." Lanis picked the woman up and made his way to and through the portal after giving Cirven a nod. "We can't have her dying before she reaches her peak of power after all. She will prove her usefulness too. Keep me updated on the efforts of the others around the city." Cirven spoke out to Lanis and Sheen who both nodded and left the scene.

The portal closed and left a small package in its wake. Cirven picked up the package and read that it was some sort of ethernano regenerating bar. He let out a chuckle and he started to open it. "I did use a lot of ethernano, didn't I?" He sat down in the wake of the destruction he had just caused and munched on the bar as he could feel the presence of a strong enemy nearby. "Interesting... This one didn't even try to hide himself." His eyes trailed off to how his ally was doing with his battle against the acid magic user.

WC:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rule For Fools(Open, ER Only) - Page 2 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Alt Account- A-Rank- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Medeia
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lioness Take-Over
    Second Skill: Fire-Make
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 5th September 2019, 11:47 am

"You....you....you have to stop..."

Jen giggled when she heard how shaky this mans voice was. He was right on the edge, and about to put her over it. This was proving to be a much easier day for her than she had originally thought it would be, but she wasn't letting this guy off so easily. Unlike the others she had killed, this one was different. This one was personal. Jen smiled as she approached, and knocked him out. She was going to miss this particular rush, so she was taking her time. She wanted everything to be just right.

"I don't normally give special treatment, you know."

Something about her voice was different. She seemed more calm than before, perhaps more reasonable.

"Please, just let me go, I have a family..."

She smirked before responding.

"I had that too, once, but you stole that from me. I could have grown up to be a normal girl. So look, look at what you have turned me into. I did what I had to do in order to survive. Not once did I dare to think that I would get what I wanted, but here you are, right in front of me. This is an event that I will most certainly relish. And nobody is going to ruin it for me. Not you, not your friends, not even my friends. Oh no, this is going to be something that I wanted with every fiber of my being."

They seemed to be inside a clock tower. Jen had tied him to a chair, while he was unconscious, and left him dangerously close to a hole that led to the inner workings, the turning gears, with a rope connected to the larger one, upon which his chair sat. It wasn't working just yet, however, but that could easily be remedied.

"Might as well get comfortable, you're not going anywhere for a while." She could sense the fear, the urge to fight, scream, do something, rising up in him. It was intoxicating, especially when he hit upon that butters moment, the realization that nobody was coming to save him. She visibly shuddered when he said "You won't get away with this!"

She giggled yet again before saying "Oh, but I already have. You see, I honestly couldn't have planned for this. You quite literally fell right into my lap. Your friends, if you can call them that, they won't be able to help you because they're busy dealing with my friends. In fact, I'm certain that a good number of yours are already dead. After all, some of our best people are here. Did you really think your rag-tag band of wannabe assassins would be able to put us down so easily? I'm disappointed. I mean, just think for a moment. You folks are all alone here, and I don't hear any backup on its way. So, let's cut the tough guy act, alright?"

Without another word, she stepped off the gear, onto the platform, and switched on the power to the tower. Ten, twenty, thirty feet of rope disappeared in a matter of seconds. She watched eagerly as the rope slowly got shorter, listened as the man begged for his life, begged for her to save him. "Please... don't do this...I...I don't want to die. I didn't want to kill her....I was just-" "You were just, what, following orders? You knew what you were doing. You knew exactly what you were doing. You were ruining my life, killing my father, and my mother, forcing me into a life of misuse and abuse, and for what? A paycheck? Well, look where that got you."

One would expect her to rather upset by the exchange, but instead she was riding a high that rivaled some of her latest accomplishments. She was in a world of pure bliss as the rope grew shorter and shorter. His pleas were becoming more and more desperate, causing the huntress to flush somewhat. She was going to ride this feeling as far as it would take her, choosing to turn off the power. 

The relief that washed over his face was almost comical. After all, she had said that nobody was coming to save him. She left for a few minutes to take care of something in another room. Loud moans could be heard through the interior of the clocktower. And then, nothing, nothing but the shattering of glass, a blood curdling scream, and a sickening thump.

When she returned, Jen noticed a renewed look of fear on the man's face. "Oh, hope we weren't too loud. Your wife really is an animal under the sheets. Too bad, really, I could have used someone like her. But then, there are plenty of women all over the world, aren't there? I will say this, though, she definitely knew what she was doing. And to be honest, I'm a little disappointed. Not with her, but with you. I mean, I was in there for a good half hour, and you didn't even make an honest attempt to escape. I really don't understand what it was that she saw in you, at this point."

Flipping the switch back on, Jen watched the rope grow shorter, until it started pulling him in. This was going to be one of the greatest moments of her life, and it was all running perfectly. The moment he hit the edge of the big gear, Jen watched all the color drain from his face. That was, until he got smashed, disected, and mailed by the other gears. What did eventually make it back around certainly wasn't alive anymore, but Jen saw no reason to stop the clock. She left without turning things off, wanting to keep the images fresh in her mind. This was an incredibly fortuitous occasion for her, and one that she still wanted to enjoy as she took off towards another group of seemingly defenseless civilians. The game, after all, was afoot, and she was a huntress, and therefore duty bound to take part.

Code:
    WC: 1,009
    TWC: 2,630/3,500

Rule For Fools(Open, ER Only) - Page 2 Webp_n10
    Kien Hikiba
    Kien Hikiba

Player 
    Mentor : Dahau
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kien Hikiba 12th September 2019, 5:42 am

Kien, in the middle of all the chaos, was having the time of his life. Well, as long as the guy trying to get him kept trying to get him. The fun would not last for long though. It seemed the guy did not take into consideration that Kien had happily noted all the locations for the guards barracks around the place. How else would he have been able to blast open the walls a while ago otherwise?

The werewolf looked down at a crumbling building and the smushed body of the assassin meant to kill him. "Aw man! I was just starting to have fun! If I knew the guy could not take something as simple as that I'd never make that barrack explode." He grumbled. He liked to play with his prey, expecially with prey that thought it had what it took to kill him.

Well, what now? If the everyday jobbers around the place were unable to keep up with even the simplest things, where was he supposed to get his fun times from? Kien climbed up high, scanning the whole city for signs of anything cool to go check out.

Let's see...random explosions everywhere...people screaming, a flying donkey, two people punching eachother at the speed of sound shouting weird names while flying through the air...

Well, there surely was alot of stuff going on at that point in time, but nothing particularly intriguing to him at the moment. Hm. Maybe he could go check in on the mastermind behind it all? He was technically supposed to go inform him that infiltration had been successful but, in all honesty, was there really any reason to do that now?

Kien mentally shrugged and decided to do it anyway, even though the answer was obvious. Supposedly, the Cirven guy was where the big boss of the city was too or something like that. Maybe he could find some cooler dudes to toss around. Something a little more meaty than the pushover guards around the walls and periphery of the soon to be an Erring Rising place. Maybe after they were done they could send a postcard to Sabertooth and poke fun at their own village.

Rule For Fools(Open, ER Only) - Page 2 O23F2U7
    Jester
    Jester

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Devotee of Darkness- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : The Malevolent Magician
    Position : Warlord of Devastation
    Experience : 2,745,750

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 21st September 2019, 11:06 am

Rule For Fools(Open, ER Only) - Page 2 EpjZih3

One, two, three, one, two, three...

The rhythmic movement of footsteps delicately placed in a carefully choreographed dance. The red-haired fellow with the painted features glided along the streets of Hostia, twirling what appeared to be a bloody baton as he spun. Behind him the monotonous sound of the steps as his Harlequin army matched behind him, it was a lot to pay attention to. All the eyes of each doll were linked to the clown, so he was a little scattered at the moment. Dancing soothed him. Although he might have appeared to be wandering aimlessly, he knew where he was going. Having learned the path during his time here, the buildings had since become familiar to the clown. How he had pined for such suffering to fill these arrogant roads, and now it was here. The air was thick with it, but still, it was not enough, the clown couldn't help himself. He wanted more.

Thus he had already planned his intentions for the next part of this interesting little game his guild had set up. As he pranced onwards, he closed in on the Hostia's main hospital, from which he noticed as he came closer, was bustling with activity. Wounded soldiers, attacked civilians, and even just some people seeking refuge from the chaos. The shouting, the mayhem. Jester gasped lightly, bringing his hands to his face. Overlooking the scene with a look of extreme satisfaction, "Oh my, what perfect pawns..." He whispered breathily, before lowering his hands once more. He would snap his fingers, and the Harlequins would scatter. Moving into various alleyways and buildings, disappearing to set up the scene for the chaos he intended. Jester would then spread his fingers outwards, summoning one of his magic cards. For a moment he would brace himself, his head lolling back softly as he gazed upon the sky. Then in one swift movement, the card darted away before spinning in this air and rounding on him. Slicing into his side, creating a wound deep enough that blood would immediately begin to soak the uniform he wore. The clown's eyes fluttered slightly and he would bite down gently on his bottom lip. With another snap of his fingers, the card would vanish, and the clown stepped into one final twirl.

As he turned to face the hospital once more, his demeanor would immediately change. The markings on his face disappeared once again, his smug expression would become one of terror, he would droop forward, clutching his bleeding side before hobbling towards the hospital. "HELP! Someone, please! Help me! Please, I've been attacked!" He cried in a desperate tone, as he merged into the crowd. "Please I'm a soldier! I need treatment otherwise I cannot fight!" He called over the noise, one of the nurses who was attempting to organize the crowd would turn her gaze towards him. Her eyes widening at she spotted him, "Quick! Move, let him through!" She called, reaching out to part the crowd. Some assistant nurses rushed forward to help her, creating a path for the injured red-headed soldier. Jester hobbled forward, ushered into the hospital by the nurses. They moved him through quickly into the emergency ward, asking him about his injuries. To which he would answer cooperatively, with the tone of a shaken soldier.

Jester was guided onto the bed, leaning pack the doctor rushed him. He was a man in his thirties, with mousey brown hair and green eyes. He looked exhausted, which was no surprise. Golden eyes examined him, reading the man, figuring him out. Jester enjoyed doing this, it was fun, and he found he was often quite good at it. Although that may have had something to do with his magic. Jeser speculated that the poor man had likely been up for at least thirty-eight hours at this point, most likely had been put on a double shift and just as he had been about to go home. He'd been called back in to handle the chaos that had been the attack on Hostia, he had since rushed from room to room, for every problem he fixed, he was thrown another. As the nurse broke down the soldier's condition to the man, Jester sat up. "Say Doctor... Murphy," The clown began, his golden eyes glancing over the doctors name tag before returning to his face. "Do you like magic tricks?" He asked, the doctor frowned at him in confusion.

"How much blood has he lost? Maybe his experiencing deliria, quick go fetch me a drip!" The doctor barked to the nurse, before moving forward, "I'm just going to check out this wound okay, whilst I do I need you to is prepare yourself, if it's not too deep we'll cauterize the wound. It'll hurt like hell, but it's a quick fix, and we need you ripe and ready to get back on the battlefield. I don't know what we're facing out there, but whatever it is, it's powerful. I've never dealt with so many casualties in such a short space of time. We really do need every man we can get," He commented, he pulled out some surgical scissors and began delicately cutting away at the fabric around Jester's wound.

"Want me to tell you, what's out there? I've seen it... I know." Jester offered, the doctor pulled away from the fabric covering the wound. Before examining it, "Sure, I wouldn't mind knowing what it is we're up against," He turned to one of the remaining nurses, "Clean the wound, and prepare the Electrocauter." He ordered swiftly, she nodded, quickly set about cleaning the wound with a saline solution. Jester reached into his pocket, although he didn't need to do this, it was more for the facade. As he pulled his hand out he was holding a deck of cards,  "This is what the monster used to attack me," He showed the doctor in an excited tone, "The man who wielded them, he was like some sort clown or magician, he had symbols painted onto his face. He wielded them like weapons, they're not like normal cards, pick one, take a look. You'll see what I mean." He encouraged, Doctor Murphy's eyes dropped to the stack, eying them suspiciously. He was a cautious man, but apparently, not cautious enough. As he reached out to take a card, Jester quickly spread the cards out like a fan, causing the man to stop in mid-air. Looking at the soldier with a perplexed gaze, before continuing to pluck a card from the desk. He brought the card towards him, examining it closely.

"It's some sort of metal...and the edges, they're sharp..." He remarked in fascinated, Jester eyed the face of the card before sighing. "Ah the nineteen of spades, so I was off, you've been up for thirty-five hours. Still somewhat close." He told the Doctor, who froze, looking up at the man in confusion. A sound began to fill the room, like music, playing from a distance. Much like the kind of music, you would hear from an ice cream truck, the doctor and the nurse turned to the entrance of the ward, where the music could be heard from. Suddenly, there was a terrified scream from the hall, as a clown car whizzed past the entrance, a nurse hanging onto the front of it desperately. The car turned slightly, crashing into a wall. The impact of the crash crushing the nurse between the bonnet and the wall, killing her instantly. The doctor looked back at the clown, whose wound was miraculously healed, and was looking at him with a wide unnatural smile. The nurse stepped back in shock, as his signature markings reappeared on his cheeks as they looked on him, realization dawning slowly.

With a delicate giggle from its summoner, the card suddenly flew out of the doctor's hand, darting foreward and sliding itself firmly against the skin of his throat. Blood spurted showering the clown, the nurse screamed in horror, turning towards the corridor attempted to flee the scene. The car would suddenly reverse away from the wall, driving backward as it chased her screaming figure down the hall. Jester cackled in delight at the comical scene, hopping perkily off of the hospital bed. He moved over the doctor who had slumped to the floor a crumpled mess. Jester reached down, grabbing one of the arms of the fresh corpse, he picked him up. Peeling away the doctor's coat, before dropping the body back onto the floor. Moments later Jester left the ward, somewhat cleaned up, dressed as a doctor now as opposed to the Soldier. This wasn't really necessary for his plan, he just enjoyed the act of dress-up immensely, it appealed to the performer in him.

He skipped out of the ward, moving through the building, as he strode past the wards, his Harlequins would emerge from them and fall into step after him. Some were dragging along resistant doctors and nurses, some were carrying the heads of soldiers that had either been receiving treatment or guarding the hospital. The clown hummed happily along as he led the troupe once more, moving to the front of the hospital. Where he was met with screams of terror, the crowd attempted to flee, but as they turned there was a wall of harlequins already there, blocking their exit, wielding their machetes threateningly. Jester arrived at the front desk of the hospital, leaping into the air, he landed on its surface with ease. Spinning once before turning to the crowd, admiring the chaos, and petrified expressions. He cleared his throat, spread his arms wide, and puffed out his chest.

"Ladies, gentleman, citizens of Hostia. It is my great honor to inform you, that Hostia has been chosen for the most wonderful event. My people, we of Errings Rising, have come to purge the terrible, terrible crime being committed here. We are here, not as monsters, but as liberators. We are here to free you, from this devastating injustice... the commitment to the law." The crowd slowly quietened as he spoke, hanging onto his every word, with uncertainty and fear. "As a result of our decision to claim Hostia as our own, I have taken it open myself to purge this hospital in particular. If you are willing to lay down your lives and offer them to our magnificent Queen, you shall be spared. If not..." He would roll his neck, and the Harlequins would throw the severed heads of the soldiers into the crowd, creating an eruption of screams and shuffling as people avoided the heads. "Now then, I'm not cruel," He remarked with a sinister laugh, "So I shall offer you a short period of time to reflect upon this matter. You have one hour to give me your answer, until my return you shall remain here." Then with a flash he disappeared, a harlequin doll standing in his place.

On the outside of the hospital, the clown appeared, a wide smile on his face. He would begin to skip along, he had an hour to kill until that game occurred. In truth, he could have forced them to decide then and there, but forcing them to sit there and stew on the idea seemed more fun. Humans were curious creatures and victims of their own minds. The sight of the dead would no doubt sow the seeds of uncertainty, and the disloyal citizens would soon sway. He was excited to see the betrayal as they turned against their own people for the sake of a queen they didn't know. Just to save themselves. Now that was suffering Jester liked to see, and it would undoubtedly be delicious. But alas, he would just have to entertain himself until them. Perhaps he would track down Oakey and play with him for a little bit. He was bound to be missing the clown at this point. Yes, that sounded like a good idea, track down Oakey, and create some fun together, maybe he could even bring him back to the hospital to take part in the mass purging. He was bound to like that, perhaps even be grateful to Jester? Yes, the clown was sure of it!

WC: 2037 | Jester Total WC: 3579
    TL;DR  -  Jester goes to a hospital pretending to be a patient, kills a bunch of people and takes charge of the hospital before running off to look for Birch.

Post by Guest 29th September 2019, 1:22 pm

The guild member the kelpie had spotted either hadn't noticed, or just hadn't cared about the wave he gave before. This wasn't exactly the biggest surprise with how much was going on. Everyone in the guild is having their own variants of fun seeking, but he also doubted he was the only one finding pleasure in showing these people that there was more to life than waving money around and expecting to just getting to do whatever you want. The buzz of the blood still tingled inside, even if tonight wasn't a night the kelpie could ascend to such a sensation again. Already reaching the climax of sensation didn't mean the fae should give up on the remaining evening of justice and fun. Was this really justice? Perhaps it wasn't, but it certainly felt that way. Regretting your actions after the sin doesn't change that it was already committed. There was also the more common tone of wanting someone to live and learn, but avoid punishment. Do they actually learn something that way? He didn't think so. All that they learn is how to get what they want without any consequences. Making the rules so everyone that's not of a certain wealth or rank are the only ones that follow them make no sense. The rules that are in place only serve people that don't deserve their ranking. Nobody deserves to have a certain amount of power over others for simply being born, right? Yet that's what ends up happening. He knew a certain noble that had refused the party invitation for staying at home in case of anything happened. Why not go make a visit? Perhaps they wouldn't notice his work clothes gone.

The lure form couldn't keep any clothes in tact save for what it came with, not unless he undressed manually to avoid them getting destroyed. This was because it existed as a pretty and seemingly pure lure, thus was not a true other shape. It wouldn't keep any new clothes added,. not like the faes true shape always had been able. A brief smile was made before dark green locks of hair turned into white ones, color of the flesh became more likely, and his eyes shifted to a white sclera and pale blue iris. There was no blood on him in this form, which was a good thing. Something told him it would be harder to convince someone you're an innocent if you look like a murderer. There was a brief looking over of the basic looking but silken feeling clothes on his person before preparing his face for a dark expression. There was not even a need to fake it in order to pull such a thing off. All the fae had to do was think of how it felt to be undercover. In running towards the location of the building, he was pleasantly surprised to find it still standing. It wasn't even on fire! This felt like quite the blessing, since so much was already destroyed. This meant he could empty the house of life himself and properly loot the building of its finest things. The first one he probably should have looted too, it wouldn't have anything of worth if it explodes or burns up after all. He was let in by the guards as soon as they saw the distressed angelic looking figure. Those men would be hard to deal with on his own, but they wouldn't be his first targets anyway.  

He wasn't able to hold back after the door closed. There was already too much holding back by this point. He used the spell cut, sharp water blades shooting from every part of his person. He used dip every time a new servant popped up. There was too much bloodlust and the want to crush the abusive nobility to hold back like he should. By the time the man had got to the top floor, he was rather exhausted. This was why not keeping your cool could quickly backfire. So the water horse stood outside the master of the houses door, trying not to pant too loudly as Lott tried his best to catch his breath. This was a little embarrassing. Others were doing amazing things, while what was the fae doing? Catching his breath at the top floor of a building that only had one noble and a few guards left on the premises. He would need to find a less magical way to kill the noble in order to have some more fuel left to try to handle the guards. What could he use? A letter opener that one butler had been holding would do well. The dark haired creature walked over towards the corpse before calmly taking the shimmering item from the still warm fingers of the fresh body. This didn't make the man feel any less tuckered out from the way up, nor the killing along the way. Lime green eyes looked towards the little but sharp blade. Could he get it in the man before too much trouble occurred? There was only one real way to find out. So he started to walk back out towards the door, a loose grip on the letter openers handle. A long breath was taken to try to calm the quickly beating heart as he prepared to open the door.

Words: 892
    My Total: 2401
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 7th October 2019, 7:45 am

When his barrage stopped, it left nothing more but a thick curtain of lingering smoke. However Dahau knew that behind the black plumes, his opponent was still alive. The naked eye was maybe unable to penetrate through the dark cover the smoke casted over the area, but his ability to sense magic to even the smallest particle wasn’t. 
Honestly most men wouldn’t survive a continuous barrage of cannon fire, then again he was dealing here with a mage who was part of an assassination guild. It figures that his assaillant wasn’t all talk.

A few seconds passed, while Dahau patiently waited for his opponents next move. Who by now should’ve realized that the man he so blatantly ridiculed as small fry, was an indescribable force to be reckoned with. Dahau knew, that if Duran even wanted to stand a small chance against him he had to unleash his ultimate move, he had to toss away that halfhearted attitude and come at Dahau with serious killing intent.
    And then, just like clockwork, Dahau sensed a change from behind the cover of the smoke. Almost silmeaoutnasly with Hibiki, Cirven’s opponent, Dahau felt a sudden shift in magical power from Duran. Almost instantly the smoke around him dispersed from the sudden magical pressure, revealing Dahau’s opponent once more. His aura green and visible as it dwindled around him like steam. Dahau felt that there was nothing but malice in his opponent now.

‘Still resisting I see’ stated Dahau with an unimpressed voice, but without getting even a single reply. ‘Did you lose your tongue boy? You know what, it seems that fear has overtaken you, so I give you just this once change. Turn tails and run, flee to whatever secretion you came from and stay there.’
    ‘Screw you!!!’ Shouted Duran angrily, ‘I’ll turn you into a messy pulp!’ He threw his entire right arm into the direction of Dahau and while he did, a spout of acid emerged from his fist which homed in at Duran’s target. ‘A crude attack’ stated Dahau who simply stepped aside and trailed the acid, as it traveled passed him and land on the ground behind the dark mage. Dahau was about to say something else as he turned towards Duran again, but immediately took a defensive action instead. The moment he had turned his gaze back at Duran, he noticed that Duran was gone and instead he suddenly felt a spike of magical energy coming from behind him. Instinctively Dahau turned around and had one of his cannons teleport from the air into a downward position between him and Duran’s imminent attack. And just in the nick of the time, the second Dahau’s weapon landed it was being met with a wave of acid. His weapon split the attack apart and made sure that the acid only moved passed Dahau’s sides, the cannon on the other hand got the full brunt of the attack and got largely eroded. ‘Didn’t expect that did you now oldtimer!’ taunted Duran with a shrieking voice. ‘Now watch this!’
    Dahau watched from behind his molted cannon and saw the trick to Duran’s sudden disappearance, he wasn’t only creating acid. He became it. Duran’s body started to change and from it several streams of acid appeared and traveled in an arch to various spots around Dahau. Once landed the acids spots took the form of several Durans, who all now aimed both their arms at him. From each Duran extending his arms several small streams of acid appeared and traveled with great speed towards Dahau. In turn Dahau disappeared from the very spot he was standing by quickstepping away, leaving the first few bolts of acid to only hit the ground he’d left behind. The others continued to home in at Dahau, forcing him to repeat the same move several times. Each time quickstepping to a new location with the acid only landing a mere moment after him.
    The moment the last bolt hit the ground, Dahau noticed that the several Duran duplicates have traveled along with their attacks as well and he was now watching as several puddles of acids merged together to form one singular person again.

‘I got you running now!!!’ Cackled Duran ‘In this state I am untouchable! Invinci-‘
 Duran’s running mouth got cut short as he suddenly stopped speaking and started to scream uncontrollably. He clenched at his own head and body, not knowing where to hold on as a severe pain was send through his entire body. The second the pain relieved for a little he looked around if there was anyone else around, but there was no other mage besides his comrades fighting with Cirven. Confused, Duran turned his gaze at his opponent again and upon seeing his face, his own eyes widened from fear. ‘H-How?!’ He barely uttered.
‘I told you didn’t I? That you got the short end of the stick. You see, I don’t only use artillery, but I can sense and control magic to its finest particles. And since you use magic to make your entire body exists out of acid, it means you are now magic… meaning I can rip you apart just as any attack.’
Wait no! Stop ple-‘
    But it was already to late, before Duran could utter his final word. The pain came back. A terrifying pain coursing through his entire body as an unseen force started to rip him apart to his very core and with a final scream Duran splat apart and vaporized into thin air.

Dahau gave the dwindling remains of his defeated opponent a last glance, before he dissappeared from his position and reappeared again to where his fellow guild mage was sitting. 'It seems you got a far more interesting battle then I did' said Dahau with a sigh at the end. He looked at Cirven who was casually nomming on an etherano energy bar of sorts, before shifting his gaze to their rather destroyed surroundings. 'Anyway, it seems that your plan is getting along nicely....'
    Dahau stopped in the midst of his own sentence and gave Cirven a stern look before saying with a serious tone. 'Do you feel that?'
    Somewhere in the city a sudden spike of magic occurred, far stronger then the opponents he and Cirven had fought just now, and to make it worse. It seems as if it was coming their way.

WC: 1065
    Total: 1065 + 1215 = 2280

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 10th October 2019, 10:46 am

The White Queen
    After casting Hel, Saraphina’s face seemed like she was void of much emotion despite the black tears that were staining her currently grey cheeks. She wasn’t playing anymore, she was upset. Sure she’s been upset before, but this was another level upset. Being told ‘no’ for something, and playing with her heart like this? They were absolutely two different things. But the results of her being upset would probably be the same. She wanted to kill something, but she was being targeted with her own spells, and she really couldn’t have that. She broke the ice wall with her skates and growls. “Bergelmir isn’t to be used from someone as unworthy as you.” She hissed as she was about to kick at the man, but Birch had seemed to get in her way. She had spun around and quickly doubled back on her skates as she watched her guild member she was just mad at not even five minutes ago. He was fighting this stitched up man and distracting him from her. That wasn’t okay right now… She needed to hit something. Destroy something. She needed to abuse something.

The stitched up man seemed to be shocked that Birch had come after him and tried to block the punch with Saraphina’s ice, but was just a tad late as his throat was punched. He reeled back a bit as he coughed some, glaring at Birch as he clearly wasn’t an opponent to ignore now. The pretty white queen wasn’t as bad anymore. He would try to use the spells that Saraphina had used to block Birch, but he was a bit slow in casting them, not like the white, or rather black, queen was. He resulted in trying to use his own fists to block Birch, but the other male was stronger than him than he anticipated. He seemed to grunt against the others hits. He couldn’t copy the blasted womans spell she had going on right then!

Saraphina face twitched a little as Birch had called her his queen again. She didn’t know how she felt about this name coming from his lips again at this moment. She wanted to like it a lot, but she couldn’t not right now. She let up a growl and used her three fingers to move the ice and stab the guys legs, keeping him in place. “You seem like you were put in a meat grinder already. This shouldn’t hurt more." She quickly shoved herself off from where she was, the blades shining brightly as they were still sharp, even leaving cuts on the ground as she moved. She quickly moved to chuck her leg out and let the blade completely cut through this mans neck. As she spun around rather quickly. Simple ice skating tricks like that were easy for her to do. It could have been much grander if she knew how to dance better.

Unfortunately for her, this man wasn’t dead. He was laughing as his head was barely hanging on it seemed. “You can’t kill me, girl.” Saraphina quickly doubled back and grabbed hold of the mans shoulders as she was behind him. “Oh? I can’t?” Her voice purred as she slightly had on a devilish grin on her face. Her eyes seemed void of any excitement like they usually did when she had that smile on her face. “Eat Hel.” A second chilling pulse emanated from her as she held onto the guy. He let out a shout as he wasn’t expecting that pain right directly on him from that pulse. He had a weakness on his body. She needed to expose it now. She opened her hand as she smiled. “Fenrir.” She says in a soft voice, making a large tooth dagger form in her hand. She stabbed it into the stitched up mans side. And he made a bit of a face as her ice that stabbed his legs seemed to creep up his body. “Not there? Shame. Guess I have to keep looking.” She giggles. This giggle wasn’t like her normal giggle. It was chilling.

She gripped her hand on his shoulder tighter, actually digging her nails into him before she brought the knife around to stab near his heart. That was when she got an actual reaction out of him. She perked an eyebrow as she smiled. “Thrud.” She giggles. She wasn’t taking the dagger out. As soon as she did so, her hand now had her famed sword of light in it once again. She loved her sword as it seemed to glow nicely. The next moment, the sword glowed brightly, she didn’t look at it, but she seemed to slightly flinch as its brightness still hurt her. “Copy me now.” She says as there were five swords that matched her original sword, floating before him and pointed right at his chest. She was giggling as the swords quickly went after him, stabbing him every which way and seeming to also pierce his heart. Saraphina was still pressed up behind him, and she simply started to giggle more as the man froze. The weak spot wasn’t his heart, but something right below it. And she got it. She let go of his shoulder, and takes a step back slowly. Her side was slightly bleeding, and the only way one could tell, was the fabric that was ripped from her own sword cutting it and her side.

“I believe we said you were nothing compared to us.” She hummed a little. She felt someone coming closer. Was it one of her own members? Or was it more pathetic people of Hostia and their little people they have trying to guard their homes. These weak and pathetic people they call mages. Hah! She wished for a better fight. She let her skates disappear, putting her back on the ground completely again. She didn’t even speak a word as she started to walk away. Her currently black outfit didn’t seem like it was going away anytime soon. In truth, she didn’t know she had that sort of spell within her. She didn’t know how to activate it, or how to despell it. But she was still rather upset at Birch for leading her on. She gripped her hands into fists again as she puffed her cheeks, eyes still streaming black tears. She needed her Jester. She needed to play some. Get her mind off of Birch and his toying around with her. She wanted to hurt him, but she also enjoyed that he worked well around her castle. He was better than the other butlers she had about.
    HP: 810/810
    MP: 660/660
    Notes and Enemies:
    @tagged
    (1103) 4122 words
    Job Link/Job Approval

Arkadi Azarov
    Arkadi Azarov

Alt Account- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Working Together- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Post by Arkadi Azarov 18th October 2019, 3:06 am

It was soon evident that the furious guild master wanted him to back off her opponent. To be as manipulative as Birch was, one had to also be perceptive, which he usually was. This increase in strength and change in countenance told him all he needed to know. She didn't need his help. She didn't need him at all, which was fine. He didn't need her much either, but perhaps she wasn't entirely useless to him as he thought. Before now, the blond man had assumed getting a draw of her ice and finding a way to use her influence and power to build his own was all she would be good for, and in the end, it'd be mostly a waste if all she did was flit around from shiny bobble to idiotic jester and show him no semblance of the power and authority he craved to regain. This black queen was more of what he was looking for, someone he could shadow until the moment was right. Would she stay this way forever?

The butler took the opportunity to retreat a few meters away, intent on watching her display for things he could use. There was no denying her strength. It was intoxicating now, the way she moved, the violence she commanded and enjoyed. Her grins and giggles were far less grating on his nerves this way. Despite knowing he could gain little in the way of new power from her, Birch craved a taste of this magical power but didn't dare try to interrupt her playtime. The bloodlust in her dulled eyes was relatable. Now that he was regaining his faculties, he felt the tingling in veins to exercise the atrophied magical channels running through his body, but perhaps later. Saraphina had taken possession of this patchwork man, exhibiting some of the most delicious malicious intent he'd seen in a number of years. A nearly severed head wouldn't do, so she'd simply make a pincushion of him until she found the secret to his life. Unlike the Celestial Phoenix, this faux-immortal man could die and stay dead. Not that a Celestial Phoenix couldn't meet a permanent end, but it was a far more complicated process that the man didn't want to think about. At the present, it wasn't an option for him, and his mind touching on it brought up an amount of pain he wasn't comfortable feeling in the presence of people. The brief touch of on it had him fiddling with his cufflinks and adjusting the black ribbon tied under his collar, casting all of his attention on the woman saying words he'd never heard before. Hel, Fenrir, Thrud...what language was that? What did she draw this power from? How might it feel in his hands, in his veins?

Now that she was somewhat finished with her tantrum, his observent eyes didn't miss the damage to her dress and skin. It didn't seem bad, and while there had once been a time when he'd have paid her and her injury extra concern and care, those days were dead. There wasn't a bone in his body urged to tend to her. If not for her dramatics and strength he could barely wrap his slowly awakening senses around he'd have gone off on his own once more to find the warrior girl he'd been heading toward before this strange but ultimately beneficial encounter.

Despite knowing she was angry with him, Birch would pay it little mind now. Either she'd be a big girl and get over it, or she'd continue to pout. Either way, he felt the need to inform her of something that would make his time in Erring's Rising ever so slightly less arduous. "Black suits you," the mysterious man commented idly from a few lengthy paces behind her, his hands slipping into his pockets and his expression rather neutral. If he'd known she was heading for that infernal clown, he'd definitely had had a second thought about following the scorned queen. So much for being perceptive.

[wc:673 || total: 3362]

Post by Guest 18th October 2019, 4:40 am

So engrossed with each other were the two angels that it was difficult to tell just how much time had passed. The sounds of the battle outside became duller as time went by and in truth, both were quite happy to forget about the destruction of the city, preferring the act of love over destruction anyway. It felt just like old times and any remaining tension between them was certainly gone by the time that they had finished, with the blonde woman lying in the arms of the dark haired witch. Medeia had many scenarios about what might have occurred during this mission but this was one that had been quite a surprise, although a most pleasant one.

“You are far more of a tease then I remember,” Anete would say playfully, a grin on her face as she looked up at the witch, “It is nice to see that after all this time, you still remember our time together so fondly. I do regret what happened to you and I will keep my word although trying to change your father’s mind will more than likely be impossible. He has become corrupted by paranoia and insanity, blaming you for for all that is wrong with both the heavens and the earth. It is as if he has become fixated upon you and I imagine that he will one day seek to come down here himself and face you. I trust that you are prepared?”

“Oh, I believe so,”
    Medeia quipped, “My powers have strengthened considerably since then and have become far broader in nature. I doubt that he will be able to put a scratch on me at this point although underestimating would be unwise. You know as well as I do that the only way to end this foolishness is for me to make him give up his life willingly, otherwise this feud will just continue forever. I do not want the throne and I suppose that it will simply pass to mother but know that there will no doubt be a time of uncertainty once he passes. He has many followers still, I would imagine, who are just as deluded as he is.”

“You do not know the half of it,” Anete responded, “There is pretty much a cult at this point who worship his every word, regardless of whether it makes any actual sense. A foul group who has begun to pray on the weaker of our kind. They are an embarrassment to our race but we are unable to remove them because of your father’s defense of them. I sometimes think that it would be better living down her then it is up there, as much as it pains me to say it, although not nearly as much as to what I have to say next. Armina tried to remove them without permission and has been locked inside their hideout ever since.”

“What?” the witch replied angrily, “If they so much as touch her, then I will fly up there and remove them myself. She has never been interested in the males of our species and to be locked away in their company would be more tortuous than it would be for me.”

“You cannot return and you know it,” the blonde angel replied evenly, “I will request for her to be released and just hope that he can see reason and use his influence to get them to free her. Once she finds out that you are free and roaming the earth, she will come down here anyway, regardless of your father’s whims. You know as well as I do that her loyalty has always been to you and I can still quite fondly remember our encounters in the heavenly gardens. Expect to see her soon, Medeia because I doubt she is going to want to be kept from you for long.”

A laugh would escape the witch’s lips, despite the seriousness of the original point being made, “She always had great skill with that axe of hers among other things, so I can only imagine just how much stronger she has become in the years since then. I will hold you to that promise and expect to see her down her beautiful face soon. I suppose with that being said, it is time for us to say our farewells, my dear. It is such a shame that our time together has to be so short but he will no doubt be waiting for news.”

“I suppose so,” the yellow haired warrior would say with a sigh, “No doubt I will at least get a rollicking for falling under the spell of the wicked fallen angel, if not worse. I am not sure if we will see each other again after this but it was well worth it Medeia. I know I acted like an ass when we first reunited and I am truly sorry for that but you have managed to clear your father’s influence from my mind and that is more than enough for me.”

Slowly, the pair would reluctantly break apart and forage around for their clothing, before saying their final farewells or more accurately, Medeia pulling Anete towards her for one last kiss. With that, the blonde angel would then disappear in a bright holy light and disappear, heading back to the heavens and out of Medeia’s life again, leaving the witch in a thoughtful and unhappy mood.

Opening the door of the tower and exiting, she would swiftly have to dodge as a winged and bloody corpse suddenly dropped out of the sky, dropping past her and into the carnage that was happening below. Raising an eyebrow, the witch would look up and a grin would cross her features as another figure came down to land beside her.

Wielding an enormous axe and wearing a black combat outfit stood Armina, a slight look of blood lust on her face, “Forgive me for taking so long, Mistress but I had to go through quite a few soldiers to reach you.”

“Anete only just left,” Medeia replied, raising an eyebrow.

“You forget how quickly time passes in the heavens, mistress,” Armina replied happily, “I am afraid that Anete was unable to convince Mathias to release me so I had to take matters into my own hands. It is a pleasure to be with you one, again, I love the new look. So, what are we doing and what is going on down there?” Her gaze turning towards the carnage below.

“It is a long story, my dear Armina,”
    the witch would simply say with a smile, “Since you are in the mood for shedding a little blood, perhaps we should join in on the fun?”

“Maybe afterwards you could play with me like we used to?” The maid answered optimistically.

“............Welcome back, my precious maid.”

With that, the two of them would dive down into the battle and begin unleashing hell on the fools who still lived.

(1166 Words)
    (Total WC: 5229)
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 21st October 2019, 1:17 pm

The sounds of battle continued to echo across the city as Cirven sat on the ground calmly while he was eating his large ethernano bar. The sounds were fairly pleasant to him with how he was raised to be a assassin from birth. It was like listening to one of his favorite music tracks on repeat, over and over. Before he was able to finish his bar, Dahau made his appearance. The older man compared their battles by assuming Cirven's was more interesting. "It was fun but was also a let down. He was not strong enough for me to really have fun with them." He spoke but then upon feeling the same magical presence again from earlier, he stopped and looked towards where he felt it coming from. "I do." He got up and dusted himself off. "I just hope that this one is worth our time, honestly. It was not too fun to deal with push overs like that, right?" A man with a blue top hat wearing a matching suit came from in between two buildings and into the area covered in debris and Cirven's mixed elemental magic from the earlier battle. "My, oh my! This is a mess of a place, isn't it? I can't fight in a place like this at all." The man snapped his fingers on his right hand and the debris around him suddenly disappeared. "Oh! That is so much better!" The man exclaimed while Cirven, Dahau and anyone else nearby watched on.

"Interesting. It looks like you have a mysterious ability there. I couldn't see what you did to do that but I look forward to finding out-" Cirven spoke out before disappearing from sight and reappearing in front of the man. "-Show me." Cirven said as he reappeared and swung his clawed hand at the man's body. His claws sunk in and ripped through the man but his body faded away in a puff of smoke. "I was told you were a fast one, Mizune." The man's voice spoke out as he reappeared from out of no where. "I will have to not hold back against you and your friends. Sorry if this bores you." The man put out his hand and Cirven reacted with his speed where he appeared in front of the man aiming to attack him again but before he could get his clawed hand close something changed in the air that caused the devil to stop and jump back as he was perplexed by the feeling. It felt like the air in the vicinity was being sucked out from all around him and he could not breathe at all. He fell to the ground unconscious soon after. The effects that affected Cirven would extend to Dahau and any who were nearby the area. All of those affected would be pulled into a portal to an unknown area. The man would sigh and stay in the area as he spoke. "You all shall die in your own little world. I'll make sure of it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cirven suddenly woke up in a bed that he did not recognize at all. Cirven? Are you awake? The familiar voice of Demiari would speak out to him as he moved and sat up in the bed before putting his feet off the side of it. "Where are we?" He questioned. Demiari looked at him confused. "We are home. We are in Tolgalen." Cirven looked at her as his mind was completely unsure of what was going on. He could not remember what he had been doing before sleeping or why they were where they were. He clutched at his head with one of his hands as his head suddenly had a stinging pain rush through it. "Oh yeah! We are here to settle things with them once and for all!" He spoke out once the pain in his head subsided. "Exactly. Are you okay? I need you at your best so that we can do this, you know." Cirven shook his head and smiled at her. "Of course I am! We will do this together!" Memories were coming to him of how all of the other members of the Detergers had been killed and that Demiari and him were the last ones left. He clutched his hands into fists and stared down at the ground as the memories rushed to him. "We have to avenge them..." He said and Demiari moved and sat next to him where she laid her head on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him.

They did not get long to sit together before the scent of others would come to Cirven's nose along with the sound of others around them. "Demi! We have to-" He spoke out but before he could finish talking, she jumped up in front of him where she was impaled by iron spear. The spear recoiled from her and she fell to the ground lifeless, leaving him to stare down at the body of his lover and then look up to see the face of her killer; Adalinda along with Ruvel, Sol and Johann.

WC:

OOC Info On the 'Man's' Spell:

Character Info:
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Alt Account- A-Rank- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 22nd October 2019, 12:44 am

Name: Jennifer Ford

The burning smell of charred wood, it was something Jen had almost forgotten, and she would have had she not been smelling it at this exact moment. When she came to, she was trapped between two walls, or inside of one. She didn't quite remember what she had been doing before, but the smell was definitely not a welcome one. Looking around, she noticed several things, other than the fact that she was stuck inside a wall. The first was her reduced stature. She must have been no more than three feet tall, and something didn't exactly feel right about this situation. "Mom?" The word seemed to come out of her mouth unexpectedly, and yet it felt right. "Mom? Where are you?" The smell of the wood was bad enough in her present situation, but what came next was far worse by a long shot.

"Jenny, just stay where you are." "Daddy? Where are you?" "Everything's going to be alright, sweetie. Everything's alri-" Her father's voice was abruptly cut off by a metallic sound, and Jen could smell something far worse than the wood, as blood seeped in from the bottom of the wall. "Daddy?" She called out to him, several times in fact, but there was no response. Her eyes went wide with shock as she slowly came to realize what had just happened. Her father had just been murdered, and her mother didn't seem to have been with him. "Mom? Mom, where are you?" Eventually she stopped looking, and just sat there sobbing into her hands as the house burned down around her. "Jen...you need to get to the basement, go to your grandfather. He may be the only one who can help you now." "Help me?" "They know you exist, that's enough of a reason for them to come after you too. You need to get away."

Jen cried for a while longer, before finding her way out of the wall, just in time to watch her mother get vaporized by a magic that she knew all to well that she should fear. "Mom?" She was rattled to her core in that moment. Unfortunately for her, those who were after her were not very forgiving. She screamed louder than she thought possible, causing the flames within the building to wrap around her, in something of a cocoon. When she came out of it, she was somehow taller, and standing on what appeared to be a floating island. "No...no, I have to go back! I have to try and save them!" "You? Saving someone? That's a bit uncharacteristic, don't you think?" When she looked up towards the source of the voice, she saw a woman with wings and a spear. "What do you know?! You weren't there!" Jen was justifiably upset from having to relive the deaths of her parents. Anyone would be expected to be upset from such a thing.

"Perhaps, but then I didn't just slaughter a bunch of innocents with the aid of a witch." A witch? Jen vaguely remembered something about meeting such a person, about her life up until that point being rather unsavory. "Go through half of what I have, then let's see if you can call anyone who plays nice with the council innocent." The seemingly angelic foe smirked at this before lunging towards Jen. She narrowly avoided this swift attack, and there was a clear and present fear behind her eyes. However, this quickly gave way to anger as her eyes flashed, and she transformed into her Take Over form. That was right, she was a lioness, and lions had no natural predators. At least, that was what she thought. Her claws were sharp as razors as she worked herself up into a frenzy whilst slashing at her foe, who's name was now coming to her. This woman wasn't an angel, not exactly.

No, not an angel, a demi-god. One of those mystical beings that bridged the gap between humans and gods. They were not quite immortal, but they did have some trouble dying. They tended to put up more of a fight than most. Jen didn't care about this, though, she was just upset with this woman for talking down to her. She was going to show her exactly why she should be afraid. At least that was the plan. Jen didn't expect her to be quite as tough as she was. However, as the fight seemed to be winding down, Jen got careless, and left herself open. In the next second, her left arm felt a little light. Jen's eyes went with shock, knowing that things had most certainly gone south. She was down an arm, separated from her partner, and without any way to defend herself. Before she could blink, there was a sort of numbness spreading through her body, and a warmth seeping out. Looking down, Jen saw the shaft of Genesis' spear sticking out of her chest.

"So...this is how I go..." Jen smirked, and leaned against a castle wall. She coughed up a little blood before grabbing something out of her bra. It appeared to be a cigar, and a cutter. She cut the ends off and tucked the cutter back where she had retrieved it from before sticking the cigar in her mouth, and igniting it with her index finger. "It's kinda funny, really. None of this really feels real." Genesis laughed as she approached. "You're right, it is kinda funny. But maybe not for the obvious reasons." "Well, for what it's worth, you're definitely skilled with that thing." "Yeah, and you're not to bad a fighter yourself. I tremble to think of what might have happened had you been armed." "I don't use weapons, I prefer to feel the contact directly. Plus, there's no better feeling than that of your fists when they make contact with the enemy." In the next moment, one would have expected Jen to cough up blood, or lose her pigmentation, but none of that happened. Instead, the world around her began to fade out of existence, being replaced with her previous Hostian surroundings. "Well, color me impressed. I actually thought that I was there."

Word Count: 1,027

Personal Word Count: 3,657 /8,000

Kien Hikiba
    Kien Hikiba

Player 
    Mentor : Dahau
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kien Hikiba 23rd October 2019, 1:49 am

Okay well, it seemed that the fun found him after all.

On the way to the center of the city, the werewolf had been blocked by a guy in full plate armor. Not only that, but they brandished silver weapons.

SILVER. WEAPONS.

Kien smirked at the guy, tail flicking side to side in excitement. "Well well, if it ain't one of those of Hircine Hunters people." The grey wolf barked, ducking just in time for the sword to skim past his ears. "And a guy of few words too eh? Alrighty sure, I'll tango with you."

What would follow was a rather heated confrontation Kien did not expect to have. Perhaps the guy was just passing by and had found himself in the middle of his guild's playground. Hircine's Hunters were not really a guild and more of a...religious order of sorts. They mostly waddled around, slaying vampires and werewolves.

Kien knew them well, he had run into them a good few times. They were particularly stubborn and relentless. He would have alot of fun fighting them if they did not run around with needlessly expensive silver weapons. Kien simply couldn't be hit by any of that stuff. Silver wounds don't heal, ever. Well...they kinda heal, but it would take years to close even a small cut.

It seemed that he would have to be on the defensive...for now.

Rule For Fools(Open, ER Only) - Page 2 O23F2U7
    Jester
    Jester

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Devotee of Darkness- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 29th October 2019, 2:50 pm

"There! He's one of them, Quick take him out!" The commanding voice roared from the distance. The group of soldiers turned to engage with the clown who had been skipping through the town casually. Bullets would ricochet off the walls of the building around him, he swung his arm out, his cards flew forth, meeting the onslaught of bullets and carving them through. Deflecting them away from his body, this was most effective. Although when the roaring metal pierced his shoulder, the clown stumbled, eyes wide, he turned to the sky as he took a moment to acknowledge the pain. He licked his lips, reaching over to the bullet wound, he ran a trembling finger over the wound. His warm blood coating his fingertips, he brought the bloody tip of his index finger to his lips, tasting the coppery fluid. Ah, yes this was his blood. He turned on his heel towards the Hostia Soldiers, giggling slightly. That hurt, a lot, and it thrilled him.

"My turn~" He purred excitedly, before vanishing, a doll appearing in his place. He reappeared amongst the soldiers, a blade in hand. This dagger wasn't longer than twelve inches, slightly rusty and blood stands, it's brown handle wrapped with rainbow coloured ribbons. He spun towards the closest soldier, grabbing his shooting hand, before bringing the blade down on his arm, taking it clean off. The man screamed eying his mutilated limb in horror, but not for long, as Jester adjusted the grip on the blade and plunged it firmly into the man's chest. He twirled away, holding the man's severed arm, he held it up like a rifle pointing it at the next soldier and firing several shots into his torso. He ducked down just as the remaining three soldiers began to fire, dropping low enough that their bullets would only plow into each other, killing two of them. The last of the men stopped shooting, staring ahead in disbelief as the last of his team fell down dead. His hesitation would cost him because moments later the clown would turn into a roundhouse kick, his foot knocking the gun from his hand. The soldier stumbled back, his clumsy haste causing him to fall to the ground, landing on his rear.

"P-p-p-please...No... I'll let you go, please d-d-d-don't kill me," The clown beamed down at the man, kneeling down in a begging stance. Jester eyed him for a moment, tilting his head. The clown appeared to ponder for a moment, almost as if considering the man's request. He glanced around, the streets were quiet now. Eerily so following the chaos that had taken place only moments ago. They were alone now it would seem. Jester brought up his wrist, looking at though checking the time on his watch, despite not wearing a watch. He cocked his head, "I suppose we have a little time to kill~" He did want to find Oakey and his Queen, but the clown wasn't required to go join them. At least not yet, he had his own fun he'd been promised. He brought his hands together almost like a prayer, then as he pulled them apart another 'Funny Blade' would appear. He sat himself down next to the trembling fellow, thumbing the blade playfully.

"Perhaps, we can come to some agreement, Barry, can I call you Barry?" He said casually, before thrusting the blade down into the soldier's thigh. His scream burst forth from him, Jester reached up, knocking off the man's beret. He would stroke his head, almost like he was petting a cat, shushing him delicately. Barry's cry dwindled into a soft whimper, tears streaming down his pained face. "Come now Barry, you're a soldier, after all, suffer with a little dignity, ol' chap!" He told him, snickering airly. His hand dropped from the back of the man's head and moving over the hilt, hovering there teasingly. "So tell me Barry, why should I let you live? You see, we want Hostia, we like it. It's an ideal location, it has an impressive economy, lots of opportunities for trade. IT has a worth, do you have a worth Barry? Please, do tell me." He asked, the man looking at him, his expression desperate.

"I-I-I'm a soldier, I can fight!" Jester chuckled in response, "Oui, oui. But not a very good one at that..." He twinge the knife slightly, causing 'Barry' to yelp loudly before continuing to ramble like rube. "Please, I h-h-have a family!" He cried, his crying intensifying, his face a plate of snot, blood, and tears. Jester chuckled in a delighted manner, his suffering was so pure, so raw. The red-headed maniac couldn't help but relish in it. "Okay Barry, tell me about this family, why does your ownership of a family makes you worthy of sparing? I'm sure your comrades had families. So, what makes yours so special?" He leaned over, idly running his index finger around the hilt. 'Barry' would watch him, his breathing heavy, wincing occasionally from the unbearable sting of the knife in his leg.

"I have a wife, Deborah, she's my everything but she frail, she needs a lot of  medicine. Medicine which I pay for. And we have two kids, a boy and a girl, Mitchel and Erica They need their father, do you have kids?" He spouted hopefully, clearly attempted to find some way to connect with his attacker. Jester’s eyes narrowed slightly, displeased by the pitiful attempt. Jester grabbed the handle, twisting it some more, the soldier threw his body back, screaming. He reached for the clowns arm, trying to stop him from turning it, but to no avail. Jester growled through gritted teeth, he voice laced with dissatisfaction; ”Why should I spare you Barry?”

”Please! It’s Erica birthday tomorrow! Please don’t kill me before that, you can come back and kill me later. But please, give me one more day with her, so I can say goodbye!” Jester relaxed him grip on the knife slightly, give him more time, kill him later. That could be fun, he could toy with him. Kill him ON his daughter's birthday, now wouldn’t that be devastating. ”So… Ericaaaa, what is this little darling getting for her birthday? You going anywhere nice?” He asked, hissing the girls name in an almost venomous way.

”Um… we were going to go… to the zoo but-” The soldier stopped talking, Jester whirled around on him so fast, he barely had time to react before the clowns face was inches from his. "What Zoo? Where?" The clown barked, grabbing the man's jaw aggressively. The soldier flinched, trembling under the mans suddenly murderous gaze. "H-hostia Zoo... It's pretty n-new, they opened it as a tourist attraction so t-their art many ani-"

"Is there a Tiger?!" He interrupted, his face even closer to the soldiers, so he was staring directly into his deranged golden irises. After  a long pause, the soldier slowly shook his head, to indicate a no. The clowns demeanour eased off once more, he let go of the man's face, sighing dejectedly. So much for that glimmer of hope, he slid his hand from the mans jaw, around to the back of his neck, and with his free hand, he reached for the funny blade, yanking it violently out of his leg, once again causing him to emit an agonized cry. The clown brought the bloodied edge to his throat, applying slight pressure. ”Well, sorry to say this Barry, but you didn’t quite fit the bar. So liddle Ericcaaaa will just have one less birthday wish tomorrow-"

"WAIT, WAIT, PLEASE, THERE IS A TIGER, NOT IN THE ZOO. BUT THERE WAS... THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT?" Jester froze, not removing the blade, he eyed the man steadily. "They had one, but I heard she was too volatile, so she's being sent elsewhere, I think they're keeping in the warehouses behind the zoo." He continued, babbling desperately. Jester stayed silent for a moment. A female tiger who was too violent to display at the zoo. It was her. It had to be. Removing the knife from the man's throat, Jester suddenly jumped to his feet. His disappointed energy, not excitable. "Well Barry, it seems today is your lucky day~" He reached down, grabbing the man's arm, he dragged him up onto his feet. "Come now Barry, We're going to see a man about a cat!" He said, shoving Barry forward to lead them, "To the Zoo my good man!" And off they would trot, the wounded soldier, limping along with a perky clown-faced man in a bloody soldier uniform behind him. At one point, Jester picked up some a wooden support beam that had been blown off of a building and allowed the soldier to use it as a walking stick.

He had a rather visceral feeling as they got closer to their destination, after all this time would they actually be reunited. For so long he had searched for her, visiting the zoo of every city and country he ventured too. He had looked in hopes to be reunited with her. The one being he'd felt truly connected to, she was the same as him, they understood each other, even down to their truest natures. He craved it, her companionship. They had separated over a decade ago, most of her kind would be dead by now. But not her, she was special. As they moved through the town, Jester would pay attention to his surroundings, this time not engaging in battle but slipping past it unnoticed. He was nowhere near his guildmates, he knew that. The further they branched towards the outskirts of Hostia, the further away they were from the action. But this was more important anyway, this was personal.

In the distance he would see it, his golden eyes reading words carved into the iron gates; Hostia Zoo. He felt his heart race with excitement, giggling with glee as they got closer. The zoo was locked, most likely due to the attack on the city, but what did that matter. Jester would flex his fingers, there was a crack and in his palm, a red clown horn appeared. He through it towards the gate, where a guard looked on in confusion from the safety of his booth. The red clown horn rolled along the tarmac, stopping at the gate. Once it came to a stop, the clown would snap his fingers, summoning a playing card, which he would flick into the air. The card fluttered along, spinning and twirling towards its target almost playfully before landed on the red bulge of the clown horn. The moment the card hit the horn, it erupted into an explosion, blasting open the gates of the zoo, including the guard inside the booth. "What are you doing?! I could have gotten us in! The soldier yelled, but  Jester ignored him, striding forward into the zoo. The alarms ringing loudly, not that it mattered. The Hostia soldiers were far too occupied in the main city, the likelihood of them sending large reinforcements to a zoo was minimal. Perhaps a small group, the clown would just kill them anyway. Jester glanced over at 'Barry', indicating with his head to move, the soldier hesitated but after glancing over at the booth containing the dismembered parts of the guard, he seemed to be motivated to move once more.

The duo moved further into the zoo, trekking deeper and deeper. There were animals that looked on in intrigued, but they were paid no attention. These weren't the type of beast they were after. Aside from their steps and the natural sounds of the animals kept there, the zoo was quiet. It seemed the zookeepers had fled to a safer location, having got wind of the attack on Hostia. This was good, it meant they were met with no resistance as they moved towards the giant buildings towards the back. For every locked door or gate that they would meet on the way, Jester would the same balloon method as he did before. For every guard or zooworker that attempted to interfere, they would end up which the steely edge of a play card buried deep in their skull, throat, or chest.

Until finally, they entered the room they were searching for, stepping through the remains of the blasted doorway. Jester’s hungry eyes scanned its contents, there were cages and containers throughout the warehouse. Some were empty, some had animals in. Jester strode along, scouting the contents of each cage. It would seem that they were keeping the less aesthetically pleasing creatures in the back. But given what they knew about Hostia, it wasn’t surprising. Money over ethics. It was part of what made Hostia so tempting to snatch. Yet, amongst all the decrepit creatures he couldn't see her. Nor could he see any of her kind, which had to mean she was in one of the three containers in the room. As he skipped across the room, he moves from container to container. There were horizontal slits in the sides, just wide enough to fit a man's fist in. The first container was empty, the second quiet, emitting a smell, the smell of death. Which left only the third container.

He would slide up to the final container, moving to one of the gaps on the side. He leaned in, he could hear movement within. He stared in, there was quiet. A moment of stillness. The soldier, 'Barry', looking over uncertainly from a distance. Nothing happened, the shuffling inside the container continued. Until suddenly, a giant boom rang out against the side, and giant hooked claws peeked through the gaps. Attempting to claw at whoever got too close. The attack accompanied by a menacing growl. Jester giggled ecstatically, hopping playfully from foot to foot. The attack on the container stopped, the movements of the creatures becoming still once more. Jester leaned in close, dangerously so. If the beast clawed again, it would surely tear through his cornea. But still, he showed no concern, his wide golden eyes peering him before he whispered to it.

"Hello my pretty~ Oh how I missed you." He cooed, like a grandparent talking to a grandchild. After a moment, his golden eyes that were peering in eagerly would be reflected with two more golden eyes. The felines gaze meeting him in a strangely calm manner. "There's my girl," He purred, before moving away. Striding around to the end of the container, before quickly set about opening it up. "Are you sure you want to do that? I heard she killed six people, guards, and zookeepers, she dange-"

"Oppressors. All of them, foolish enough to attempt to contain such a magnificent creature, prepare yourself Barry. Because you are about to meet a legend; Cirque de Rêves finest Asset, The Cursed Tigress, Sheba~" He yanked the lever up, pulling open the container doors. Slowly they would open, emitting a high pitched squeak. From the shadows, a deep growl, before hefty paws skulked out of the darkness. Moving further out of the container to reveal an almighty creature. She was, as Jester remained. Magnificent. Her powerful limbs moved sleekly, her body had not grown tired over time, but only more lean and substantial. Her features were exquisite for even her kind, almost bewitching. She always was, during her days of servitude.

"Hello again, old friend." Jester said, stepping before her, he would kneel, arms open, chest exposed. His gaze steady on hers as she stalked toward him, she stopped a few inches away, sniffing the air around him. She would growl once more, although this would sound more like a grumble. She nudged her face against his, her golden eyes closing. He reached up around him, scratching her behind the ear. "I know girl, I know. Don't worry, Jesse's here to free to." He would drop his hand pulling back, "And together we will unleash hell on this despicable world." He told her silkily, her golden eyes would open once more. Meeting his gaze, she grew still. Between them, the look was unwavering, she may have been a mammal, but Jester knew she understood him. She was special like that.

He would stand, moving aside, looking over at their observer. "So that's it, I can go. I got you your Tiger, I'm free to leave?" He asked, his eyes hopeful. Jester smiled pleasantly at the man, "As promised Barry, I won't kill you." The man sighed with relief, limping towards the door happily. "But... I can't say the same for my friend here." The soldier froze, looking over at the Tiger, who was sinking into a low crawl. "You see, Sheba has quite an appettite... and she's starving. But because I'm generous, I'll hold her back for five seconds, give you a chance as a reward for your aid today. If I was you... I would run." The Soldier spun on his good forward, hobbling away in as close a run as he could manage. Just as the clown began to count down, holding his two fingers before the Tigress as a signal to wait.

"Five...four... three...two...one." He raised his hand, and the beast would leap, charging forward after the man. And within a few moments, the warehouse would be filled with screams.

---

Jester's exciteable giggle filled the air, loud enough so that Oakey and his Queenie would hear it. His eyes falling on them as he made his rather 'dramatic' approach. He has long since left the soon and made his way to their location, them having been spotted by one of the spare Harlequins he'd sent off to keep an eye on the goings-on in the city. So he had headed towards the outskirts where they had been seen fighting. Upon arriving he would see the two of them, surrounded by bodies, his Queen in an unusual shade of black, tears streaming from his eyes. He looked at them both from on top of the giant tigress, before scouting off of her. She would growl, but he would reach over and stroke her furry cheek. "Calm girl, they're with me." He told her, before moving forward a few steps. "So, what did I miss?"

WC: 3038 | Jester Total WC: 6617
    TL;DR  - Jester is waking along, takes on some soldiers, kills all bar one. The last soldier, who he nicknames 'Barry', begs for his life trying to offer something in exchange. During their discussion, he mentions the zoo, which catches Jester's attention. Jester who has been looking for Sheba, the tigress from the Zoo he grew up in for years, excitedly has Barry take him there. They find Sheba, Sheba eats Barry and they head off. Later arriving in the location where Birch and Saraphina are fighting.

Post by Guest 4th November 2019, 4:52 pm

The door was opened and letter opener released. Did aim sing true? It seemed to all happen as the blade met the home owners neck. Thoughts of any battle seemed to haze from the mind that it was as if they had never entered inside to begin with. Was there a deeper dream to run to? ambitions existed, but it wasn't really the same. Those wants were only so strong and didn't really stretch towards an end goal. Likes and dislikes are mostly muddled, unknown even in the deepest recesses in the mind. The only time anything had felt solid and certain was before he had died. It was also why the mans mind was so susceptible to illusions, the uncertainty that anything was real at all.
    Perhaps this was why their eyes spotted such a familiar sky. There air smelled fresh and full of life, a vision of green rolling hills covered with thick patches of trees and long grasses. There were farms with crops, goats, pigs, sheep, and chickens. Goats were for milk, chickens for eggs, sheep for the wool, and pigs for the meat. Of course all the animals were put away for the night by now. It was the dogs turn to rest and the cats turn to wake and work, otherwise mice might ruin supplies. With these animals a farmer could mostly rely on the fat on the land for survival. Of course these were also a need for small businesses. For this reason his family had the same small one running from their home for more generations than he could ever count. They were a family born to go nowhere and do one thing, make and repair furniture. He wasn't the best nor worst carpenter, but the young mans work was getting better every day.

But right now?
    It was just nice to have the cool night welcoming him to the life he was born for. That was how it should feel, right? It was something he had experienced many previous nights before this one. It felt like all he needed was to take joy from the space the world had allowed him. “Why doesn't this feel right?” Their lot in life used to be fine. Even the lads clothes seemed to have the old vigor and shimmer they had before. Wait, before what? The mind briefly drifted to thoughts of an event that seemed far more like a hazed dream now. Those eyes didn't need to look far on the still outstretched hand to notice something that didn't quite match the scenery. A pale corpse colored hand, rather than the original healthy tan that had been there before. When did the body get so thin and gain it's sickly coloration. Was that dream...?
    “Laurence!” A familiar female voice called out before the mind had more time to piece things back together. Her voice was full of firey life, like she could aflame a room of ice with sound alone. Pale thin and feminine limbs came from behind, the freckled arms wrapping themselves around his shoulders. From one hand dangled a stuffed basket that had been covered with a cloth to keep everything in. The basket itself looked like a plain woven one, something that was easy enough to duplicate with enough time and materials. The fabric over the items content looked to be made of plain white wool. The hug was brief before she released. That's right, she had never been the type to keep still for long.

Donnabell N. Lemrise, a redhead from a family of them. She had been shy as a youthful lass, but had become more adventurous and bold the older she got. This was why it was no surprise when she had appeared in his sights in full view, almost dancing with how she moved and twirled. Her body was full of curves, from those ripely colored lips down to the small dirty toes.
    The gifts in magic she was born with had caused her family to seek and find her a teacher when she was at a young age. They didn't find one until she was twelve, until then he had aided in finding her the right books to study. While not from a family of much wealth, it was certainly enough that most would not want for any worldly desires if they had been born inside it. He never thought of asking for any, nor hadn't thought of holding it against her at any point before. What were these feelings and thoughts now though? This dark murk that flowed over the mans black heart. "I thought you wouldn't mind a nice night stroll and picnic after a long day of hard labor." The voice was joyful, small giggles sprinkled in the upbeat tone. This wasn't a question, nor were there any signs of doubt inside her. She had never had to fear discrimination over her gifts and his gentleness helped her become emboldened and confident in her actions between the two over time.
    It was like she knew she could always have her way. It was just as she knew he would follow her, which he had already started doing. Even as a child there had never been any doubts on her wants. The dreams she expressed didn't have the same limitations, like the hopeless tone the sheep herders daughter had during the short time of years they all had in schooling.  

Deep bitterness.
    This was the first emotion that had taken any shape when it came to her in this instance. But why? The old him had loved her unquestionably, but now all he could think of was how many in the area weren't even able to dream the same way as her. His own family suffered by being forced to abandon the ones born before him that had magic in them, marked by their red hair. Unlike her family, red hair in his was only given to those born with magic. Those without magic naturally had brown hair. Magic can be wonderful, if you have the time and coin to properly raise and care for them. His family barely had the enough to raise him, someone who had been born plain and easy to raise. Was this bitterness for others?
    For family he never got to meet? The lives his mind had avoided thinking much on until then, for infants with magic sold by the poor couldn't have suffered anything resembling mercy as it pertains to fate. Then for those he never considered friends nor enemies, the bakers daughter who cried once realizing she could never become a doctor, the farmers son whom would sigh and get an expression at times that screamed of crushed dreams that could never be met. It was a bitterness that started to become something different and less of a sour green nature. What was this emotion? It was the same one from that dream. No, it was never really one at all. They had betrayed him, both of them. But it wasn't just him. The kelpie refused to look away from what 'couldn't be changed'.

"Who was the first to say you should accept your lot in life and why?" The question left the faes lips before their feet stopped, the confident female figure dropped her basket in surprise. Two sandwiches on bread rolls full of falafuls, slices of pale colored cheese, lettuce, ripe tomatoes, mustard, and mayonnaise. Besides that there was some potato cakes with some sauces for eating and dipping. It was the sort of food he used to enjoy and honestly for the most part it still looked alluring to the eyes.
    The girls bright warm ember eyes looked at him filled with confusion. After that he started slowly stepping further back away from her. "I certainly never said that, now come help me clean up this mess you made." She spoke with some firmness in her voice. Waves of fire spiraled from the womans body when he wasn't obedient to her commands. One moment it felt like he was being burned to death, but in the next one the fae was back in the doorway of an office. Lime green eyes stared widely, feeling unsure of what had actually happened. Everything had seemed so real, enough that the idea of having a large and luxurious place empty to loot for his guild just didn't feel all that entertaining anymore. It was the sort of feelings that could suck the taste from even from the finest of meats. Why was everything spoiled? Was it the feeling of dying? No, it had soaked in now that it really hadn't happened. What was it then?
    The reminder that his ex fiancee was still out there somewhere. She had betrayed him, just as unmarred for her actions as ever. When had the woman ever paid for any of her actions? "What a terrible illusion, souring my good time..."

Words: 1490
    My Total: 3891

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 19th November 2019, 2:28 pm

Dahau?! Get the fuck up!! You hear me?! Let’s get a move on!

What.. who was that, why is everything black? Like a lifeline the voice Dahau heard, pierced through the darkness and slowly pulled him out of it. First it became white and then in front of him a face started to take shape. It took a few seconds before Dahau realized he was actually opening his eyes. With it, his other senses came rushing back as well. A metallic odor filled his nostrils which he immediately recognized as blood along with the stench of death and gunpowder. All together it made for a horrifying sensation. 
By now the vague shape of a head had become a full-fledged face which Dahau recognized as Toby, his fellow comrade in arms. But with the familiar face, Dahau rushed back up as he immediately remembered where the were.

‘Finally! Now let’s go the next salvo will be on us any moment now!!! And keep your head low!
    Dahau watched as Toby grabbed his arm and pulled him down and started running. As Toby pulled him along, Dahau caught a few glimpses of his surroundings. On either side there was a muddy wall dug into the ground, barely standing two meters aparts from each other. Earlier, when he was standing for just a second he could catch a glimpse of what laid behind it, a grey broken wasteland, scarred and scorched by an ongoing war.
They passed broken limbs, bodies half buried the mud, other soldiers who were just like Dahau, confused and trying to understand where they where. But Toby kept ignoring them, instead he’d started to run harder the second an increasingly high pitched sound could be heard with. Instinctively Dahau started running on his own now, everything was still vague to him, but he knew  one thing, that sound it meant danger. The both of them kept running, until they’d passed through a doorless entrance, there Toby came to a sudden halt and fell down on his knees while panting, barely uttering the words ‘we… made it’ 
And not a moment too soon apparently, because a few seconds later everything around them shook. As the high pitching sounds from before stopped and a bellowing rumble all around them was to be heard and felt. Dahau could just barely hold on to something and could see the entrance they’d passed collapse.
    That moment everything came rushing back to Dahau, where he was, what he was and what was going on around him. He’d walked over to Toby and pulled him up by his arm. ‘Thanks! I would me mincemeat if it weren’t for you!’ He stated while doing so. ‘Hey, I am not letting you die so easily, after all I am not going to sit out this entire fucking war without you.’ Dahau only gave Toby a sheepish smile, knowing that even surviving this war was a bleak future.

‘Dahau?! Toby? Man am I glad to see you guys!’ A familiar face popped up to which Dahau and Toby happily shouted his simultaneously ‘Mal!’ It was short for Maldore, a fellow mage they’d met during training, but since the war began they were put in different squads. ‘You alone? Where is the rest of your-‘ ‘Dead’ responded Mal harshly ‘caught in an earlier salvo’
    ‘Shit man! Well, we’d lost most of ours as well, at least I think so, I am only sure that it’s me and Dahau who are still alive.’ ‘Not that it matters anytime soon’ followed Dahau ‘The attacks have stopped… which means only one thing….’ ‘A frontal assault!’

postcount: 602
    total: 2280 + 602 = 2880

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 25th November 2019, 10:48 pm

The White Queen
    Saraphina didn’t seem to really notice too much outside of her line of sight, which was mainly the rainbow copy guy. She just wanted to end him. She was aware of Birch though, and only really paid him any mind after she offed the rainbow guy. She had given him a bit of a glare when he started to follow her and spoke to her. Her cheeks started to burn slightly at his compliment. She didn’t know how to fully respond to that compliment, so she snapped her head away from him and flicked her hair back over her shoulder. She was going to just not bother with him for now till she wasn’t upset with him for how he treated her. She needed her Jester. As giggles began to fill the air, a small smile began to curl on her lips. She knew those giggles. Her purplish pink eyes quickly darted to see the moment her sweet Jester was in sight.

There he was, upon a majestic looking tigress, donning clothes she wasn't used to, but she figured he had fun wearing those clothes regardless. Her smile spread wider across her face as she listened to Jester speak. Clapping her hands together, the currently black clad white queen calmly walked over to the other two. "You didn't miss too much, my dear. Just some girl who thought she was faster than me on my skates, another with some guns, a pointless dance, some dinky guy who thought he could steal my magic. Trivial things." She waved her hand as she talked. She leaned to the side and looked at the tigress as Jester came closer to her. Her purplish pink eyes sparkled a bit as she glanced back towards her favorite clown, and Týr came up to them again. The polar bear was a bit bloody from fighting his own little hoard of Hostia soldiers trying to subdue him, but he seemed to manage perfectly well on his own.

The red tinted polar bear seemed curious about this new friend that was here and started to walk up towards the clown a bit. “Who is this?” Saraphina’s voice distracted the bear, making him look to her and stop walking. The white queen was clearly looking at the tigress. She seemed to avoid looking towards Birch right now. Her anger about how he seemed to start luring her in before yanking himself away from her slightly radiating off of her. She sneered a little at that thought and shook her head before she jumped over to be right next to Jester. Her eyes still seemed a bit dull compared to how they usually were. She wanted to not be upset anymore. “Jester~! I want to play! Have you been up to any fun around here?” She smiles sweetly up to him, reaching for his arm for a moment if he let her grab onto it and hug it for a moment.

Týr seemed to huff a bit that he wasn’t getting any attention from Saraphina, so she had quickly gone away from Jester just to go next to her polar bear. “Did you think I was ignoring you?! Silly bear! I could never ignore you. I hope you have eaten many imbeciles here.” She giggles halfheartedly. She then pursed her lips as she looked around. There weren’t too many people around here… this was now rather boring. “Cirven shouldn’t of killed the one who was trying to claim Hostia as his own country, right? I want to treat them to a visit…” She giggles as she claps her hands once. Týr lifted his head a bit as he sensed someone nearby.

The white queens purplish pink eyes followed the gaze of her bear and noticed a straggling, and injured, group of soldiers not too far away from them near a building. Saraphina takes a deep breath as she leans against Týr. Did she want to deal with them? Her head lulled over towards Birch. “Would you convince them to fight for me?” She mused to him, but she only seemed to scrunch her nose to him, not too pleased that she looked at him so soon. She held up her hand, ready to summon her sword and chuck it to get their attention. But she was actually debating on doing that. An idea popped into her mind. “Jester~ How about a game? The first one to convince those soldiers to be in my army gets a prize of their choosing~! A couple small rules. You two can't harm or interrupt one another to do it, and you have to try.” She giggles as she moved to get atop of Týr. She leans forward on Týr’s back and had a slightly bored expression on her face while she put her head in her hands and her elbows on Týr’s neck. She didn’t know if this would provide adequate entertainment for herself, but it was worth a try to actually see what her members would do for her when she posed a fun little challenge.
    HP: 810/810
    MP: 660/660
    Notes and Enemies:
    @Jester @Birch
    (843) 4965 words
    Job Link/Job Approval

Arkadi Azarov
    Arkadi Azarov

Post by Arkadi Azarov 6th December 2019, 6:47 am

As Saraphina's mood improved dramatically, Birch's soured. Both reactions to the same thing. That demented clown. If he'd known he was following her toward one of his least favorite people of all time and space, he'd have definitely took off in the opposite direction. He revulsion was evident on his regal face. Oh, wonderful. Saraphina had the infernal bear and now Jester had an overgrown cat. And if he had any flickering question of whether his allergies to the dirty white bear extended beyond the ursus genus, they were quickly put to bed. The instant the tigress' dander fluttered into his nose, he unleashed a violent sneeze and covered his irritated face with his handkerchief. His stormy hues glared at the best. This...this was worse than the bear, somehow. Either it was because it was Jester's, because it was a feline, or both. Probably both. There weren't many things he hated more than anything within the genus Felidae. Cats were the natural enemies of birds, after all. And while his race were honestly more humanoid than anything else, having a bird form accounted for some unavoidable instincts.

He wished the tiger would drop dead.

The allergy afflicted Birch had actually grown quite content in being ignored by Saraphina, especially since he was hoping to hang back enough to also be ignored by the stupid flamboyant harlequin, despite his sniffling and sneezing. In fact, he'd been about to dart into an alley and make his great escape when she finally decided to stop sulking and avoiding him, only to issue an inane challenge. His eyes slowly moved to the bedraggled group, brows knitting incredulously. "You want...those to join you?" he asked for clarification, not seeing the benefit. They were already half dead and on the enemy's side. Why? Of course, he knew why. She was bored and being petulant. Petulant should be her middle name. He knew better than to tell her no, as much as he'd have loved to deny her. It was always his first instinct to deny her, but he'd get no where like that. If he was to try and use this guild and it's powerful potential to his advantage one day, he needed to play the game. If only all the games weren't so annoying.

At least going to the soldiers would put some distance between him and the bear, and hopefully Jester would leave his striped new friend behind as well. Birch sauntered up, looking as harmless as the tall, well-built man with such sharp eyes could be. "Ahem," he cleared his throat, drawing some of their attention. "Hello, I can't help but see you've had better days. It seems fighting for Hostia has brought you nothing but pain and sorrow, especially since you're fighting a losing battle," he began in a honeyed tone. Birch was good at manipulation, but he also was no longer in the mood. As the soldiers held onto their pride and dignity, Birch dropped the act and rolled his eyes. "Ok, I'll make it simple," he glowered, covering his arms with the inky black energy that formed nightmarish claws over his hands, wisping off his arms at the elbows and lashing out chaotically. His eyes went black as well, and a devilish smile crept over his mouth. "Join us, or I suck your soul right out of your body and leave you as a wrinkled, dusty husk on the floor for your friends and family to find. I promise it hurts worse than anything you've ever felt up to now and it will rob you of any afterlife where you might find happiness or reunite with loved ones...so what do you think?" Birch asked darkly, needing at least one so he could say he played and quit this farse.

Luckily, it seemed the younger and weaker among them were swayed a bit, showing cowardice in the face of a nothingness demise. He considered the church he saw Leah burn down. He could use this, certainly. "Join us, keep your soul, and live? Or die and be robbed of heaven or even the mercy of hell while your soul nourishes my neverending hunger for more?" That got two of them stepping forward, trembling. He nodded his head over to Saraphina a distance behind him. "Go swear your allegiance to her, your new queen. And what of the rest of you? Last chance."

[wc: 731 || Total: 4093]

Post by Guest 6th December 2019, 6:54 am

It was so nostalgic for Medeia as she watched her lovely maid carve her way through a group of useless soldiers, sending blood in all directions as she cleaved them in two. She had such raw power and the ecstatic grin on her face, loving the bliss that could only come from shedding blood. It had never been a sensation that the witch had personally felt but it was difficult not to feel stimulated as she gazed on her buxom purple haired ally. Armina would spin her axe around her body as though it was nothing and it would glow with magical energy as her physical strength increased with every strike. With an enormous swing, she would decapitate the closest guard to her and the crimson liquid would burst forth like a fountain, covering not the maid in the stuff but the witch as well, much to her displeasure, although she found it hard not to smile at the scene in front of her.

Another fool would attempt to throw a magically charged javelin at the fallen angel herself but it would simply strike a blood shield, thrown up almost nonchalantly by the raven haired woman. She would then simply point a finger in his direction and release a burst of purple energy, blasting him to pieces and leaving practically nothing of what had moments before been a living, breathing person. It was just too easy for them and Medeia was becoming slightly interested by the fighting going on around her. Whoever taught these idiots to fight did not seem to have much idea and the witch simply began to boost Armina with her blood healing magic, combining three or four of her spells in order to boost the abilities of her follower. With a small smile, she would then fly down and kiss her maid on the cheek, infusing her with the strongest buff that she had, causing Armina’s face to turn bright red with joy, as well as infuse her with even more strength.

“Why are you blushing, my dear?” Medeia would whisper into her maid’s ear, chuckling, “It is not like we have never kissed before. I have picked up a few new tricks since we last met and am rather more formidable than when we last met. I encountered a creature known as a vampire on my travels and he taught me how to use blood in order to boost and shield those I care for. Let my blood heal and strengthen you, my dear and tear everyone you see limb from limb. You will find that there are many fools on this earth who are just begging to fall to your axe and I am more than happy to let you loose on them. Raise hell, my beautiful Armina.”

“I can feel it,” Armina answered with a giggle, “I have never felt such strength running through my body before and the sensation makes me just want to explode. Thank you for blessing me, mistress, I will have my way with all of these mortals in your name, mistress. They are pretty useless in combat and I wish that we could have a challenge but I guess that this is the best that these losers can do. Oh well, I will do my best to please you, as always.”

“If you manage to kill more than the rest of the guild then I will show you just how grateful I am later,” Medeia answered with a smile, pressing herself up against her maid and momentarily wrap her hands around Armina’s waist. The reaction was instant and without another word, the purple haired woman would erupt into the fray, fighting with even more ferocity than before, butchering people left, right and centre. It was a complete frenzy and the ground was soon littered with the corpses of an entire battalion of soldiers, a sight that her mistress would watch, the smile still on her face. Oh, it felt so good to have her most loyal ally with her again and it would certainly make life more interesting. She had missed her terribly during their time apart.

As the fight continued, a tall figure would appear, clad in a lime green set of armour and wielding a matching coloured blade. Armina instantly leapt into action and swung her axe towards the new foe, only to have it blocked easily by the armoured warrior, who pushed her back and countered with a powerful blow, the blade glowing with a dark blade aura and throwing the maid backwards. It was a surprising development but the maid did not relent and hurled her chains towards the soldier, wrapping them in them and attempting to immobilise them. The soldier would struggle, attempting to break the chains with its blade, before Medeia would suddenly enter the frame with a powerful roar of sand, striking the soldier hard and limiting its movements. Taking her chance, the maid would then charge in close and strike with her axe, using her mistress's attack as a set up, cutting the soldiers’ helmet in two, revealing their face.

She was certainly a striking soldier without her helmet and both Medeia and Armina gave each other a brief glance before looking back at the chained soldier. “You should have just ran off, girl,” Medeia said with a raise of an eyebrow, “Ruining our fun is not the smartest decision although perhaps you just wanted to get to know us better, hmm?” The woman was beautiful, with long flowing brunette hair and green eyes, even if the scowl on her face was slightly off putting. Still, by the time that the pair of angels had finished, she would not be scowling any more. “I am not all that keen on the look you are giving me, dear and I think that I am going to have Armina take care of that.”

“Oh? What should we do with her, mistress? Perhaps we should leave her bound in the middle of the battlefield, although it would be nice if we could maybe take her back with us.” The maid’s face was covered with blood and all that could be seen was her powerful gaze, that was currently honed in on the bound soldier, an ecstatic grin on her face. “It would be nice to have someone to play around with when you are out in the field or entertaining.

“I admit that I like the sound of taking her back with us,” Medeia answered with a small smile, “A trophy of sorts to hang on our wall. She is a lovely girl and it would be a shame to kill her. What do you think, my dear soldier? Would you like to join us at our lovely castle? I have a lovely spare room that I could keep you in, even though I admit that it is more a cell but I am sure you will enjoy it nonetheless. Who knows? You might come to like it after a while, just ask Armina.”

“What do you mean? I was the one who got you into....” Armina began.

“Armina, hush and let the lady answer the question,” Medeia interrupted, cutting her maid off, who quickly started to chuckle in response.

“I have no idea what you two are talking about but I am not going anywhere with you,” the soldier answered boldly, before her body began to glow and her bonds disappeared. “I have no interest in becoming a toy of yours and if anything, it is you who will be accompanying me for punishment, not the other way around.”

“I knew she liked…” the maid once again cut in.

“Hush, Armina,” both Medeia and the soldier said in unison, before scowling at each other.

The witch would simply fold her arms across her chest, “You have very little choice in the matter, my dear. Your city is a mess, your soldiers are dead and our guild is running amok. If we do not deal with you then you are most likely going to be killed by one of the others so you may as well just come along with us. In fact, I take that back. You do not have a choice at all. You have caught my attention and that is enough for me to want to take you alive. Either kneel at my feet or we will force you. Take your pick, as mortals are keen on saying.”

The soldier simply spat on the ground and pulled her blade back to her with a flick of her hand. Angrily, Armina would instantly start things off again, disgusted by the disrespect and swung a mighty blow, this time managing to make progress due to her rage. She would begin to unleash a variety of different blows, forcing the soldier back and causing her to quickly be on the defensive. The brunette would eventually manage to duck underneath a blow and move in for a clean strike, only for Armina to suddenly become surrounded by a set of red armour, which would deflect the blow. With a curse, the soldier would turn her head and find her eyes locked with Medeia’s, who would then blow a kiss in response that would strike the soldier, forcing her to walk towards the witch. With a chuckle, Armina would not waste a moment and deliver a powerful slash across the soldier’s midsection that made an enormous slash across the woman’s armour, before slamming her axe upwards and catching the opponents jaw, forcing her backwards.

It was an effective combination and the soldier was rattled nut managed to recover her senses just in time to parry the next blow, even though she was shaky in both movements and her attacks. Armina would continue to fight at close range while Medeia simply watched, intervening when necessary but otherwise allowing her maid to fight for her. She was in perfect control of the contest and the witch took great satisfaction in what she was seeing. Armina was fighting beautifully and the witch was confident in her success. The brunette would make a lovely trophy for them to take back with them and she was already pondering about how best to break her new toy. What kind of approach should she take? Dominating? Comforting? Gentle? What kind of role would she need to play in order to get the best results. It was an interesting question.

The battle was certainly intense between the soldier and the maid, with both women once more firmly locked in combat. The fighting was fierce and an enjoyable watch but the fallen angel was rudely interrupted as a charging figure suddenly erupted from one of the collapsing buildings and charged towards her. The fact that she was in mid air seemed to make no difference to the male and he stupidly leapt into the air towards her. Sighing with annoyance, Medeia would simply surround her first with magical energy and strike the moronic male in the face, causing him to instantly go limp and crash to the floor. No taunting, no playing. Just a simple finish to a pointless fight and an ending to a worthless wretch.. He was of no interest to her and that was what made all the difference. Why he would even try such a stupid tactic was beyond her but that was how many humans seemed to act. Gung ho and without any sense of self and sanity. She certainly would not have acted in the same way if their positions had been reversed. No, she would have been smart enough to flee and to survive, instead of charging forward and lashing out. Ah well, he had paid the ultimate price and like so many of the others that had once called this place home, his body would simply be used as food for the vultures and other pests. A perfect fate for him, in her view and one that all of humanity could find themselves facing one day, with any luck.

(2004 Words)
    (7233 Total)
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 13th December 2019, 2:07 pm

Cirven quickly reached out as his senses came back to him and he lifted Demiari into his arms where he stared down at her with tears falling from his face. "She didn't deserve that for my actions... She didn't deserve any of this.." The white haired devil spoke out as his magical power grew with his emotions. It grew so much so that the small house they were in shook from the power. "They all didn't deserve it.." He softly put Demiari onto the floor of the house and looked at his ex-mentees and aces. "She deserved it all as much as the others and you deserve it. You killed ruthlessly and now we are here to return the favor. It only makes sense, right?" Adalinda replied to his comments which caused a sense of dread to fill in Cirven's mind. He did kill for no reason. He did deserve the same in return. He caused the others to deserve the same fate due to his orders. He slumped to the ground defeated as he looked down towards Demiari again. "Brother, you wanted to show me how dark the world was and now I am here to take that world away from you." Ruvel also spoke out a reply to him. His words caused the devil to chuckle. His thoughts were swarmed with just exactly what he wanted to happen when he and Ruvel fought. "You utterly have defeated me without even laying a hand on me. I never saw it played out this way between us." He continued to look down at Demiari while he spoke but then looked up at the four enemies in front of him and warmly smiled. "Make it quick, won't you?"

His words were replied to with a quick long spear-like piece of metal piercing through his head and then being pulled out by Adalinda. His smile did not drop from his face as he started to keel over to the ground while Ruvel let out a blast of their Light Demon Slayer magic to engulf Cirven and Demiari completely. It was a fitting end for someone who felt all they were trying to do was fix the dark world and show others just as dark it really was. A great end for a man who welcomed his end completely.

The thing was Cirven is no man. He is a Devil. The blast sent towards him would be dissolved into ethernano energy before it could hit him and with it the warm smile on Cirven's face would change into a sadistic grin with his head being fully healed. "You thought that I would fall here?! THINK AGAIN!" The entire house they were in and things inside of it would be engulfed into the red energy that the Devil King had control over and destroy the house completely but leave the four in front of him and Demiari unscathed. "After all-" His words were going to be interrupted by Adalinda sending out a spear of metal towards him but he caught it and sent black electricity through the metal to shock the woman with little remorse. "-neither of you are threats to me." Sol shot out a blast of acidic poison towards Cirven but the devil quickly was able to dodge the attack, leaving a mass of the poison burning through the ground at an alarming rate. "The forgetful Guildmaster really thinks he has a chance here, huh? I think he is crazier than we thought he was." Sol laughed as he continued shooting more of the same acidic poison towards Cirven. He had no fear in what the devil could do because he knew that Cirven could not risk being hit at all by any of the attacks he was sending out. It would eat through his body even with his bodies regenerating from damage. "You are right. I don't stand a chance if you keep using that against me but who said you would be doing that, Failed King?" Cirven managed to speak out as he dodged around. Sol's anger grew and he was about to increase the amount of attacks he was sending out but before he could the entire area around them was covered in a darkness that none of them could see through besides Cirven, who let out a chuckle as his ex-subordinates were caught in his spell. The darkness would cover a massive amount of space making it look like miles of darkness had swarmed them. "We have to get out of here. I can't even see any of you near me its so dark." Johann spoke out in the darkness as he realized just what was going on. "You want to leave already? We just started the fun part though!" Cirven's voice came out from his right and before he could do something a blast of the acidic poison shot out towards him which he barely dodged. Cirven continued moving around the darkness causing the four of them to try to attack and dodge each other, not knowing that it they were attacking themselves due to the darkness. The entire time different colored stars would be forming in the darkness above them, being the only thing they could see. Once the sixth star formed Cirven's voice would speak out "Septem sororibus Purgatorii" causing the stars to explode and release death magic throughout the entire area that the darkness covered. The darkness would dissolve away leaving what little was left of the people that were inside of it. They each would be dissolving away from the death magic used on them to which Cirven looked down at with a grin over his face. "That was actually fun for it being fakes. I know the real things would be a much more interesting fight, aren't I right?" Cirven spoke out before releasing a mass of the red energy out around him which destroyed the spell that was cast over him. The spell would be destroyed by his attack leaving him standing in a pocket dimension that was only a blue area of nothingness with the others who had been trapped in some sort of illusion. "Interesting..." He looked around the area more until he figured there was nothing else there and it was completely made to keep him and the others in a illusion-like spell. "I think it is time that we got out of here." He spoke out to those who either got out of their illusions or those who did not. He was not going to help those who did not get out of their illusions and instead thought it would be good to leave them to their fun while he went out to have his own with the enemy who put them in there as he opened up a portal near him and went through it. He arrived near the man who had trapped them. "I'm guessing you needed to stay near the portal you put us in to control that spell, right?" The man was stood ready for him it seemed as he was leaning on a building's wall and stared down the exact spot where Cirven came from. "You were not supposed to escape that intense reality I put you in but it looks like you and the others were stronger than I thought. Looks like I will have to be much more hands on then!" The man had a burst of magical energy come off from his body as he created multiple clones of himself and readied himself for battle. "This will be fun~" Cirven sang out playfully to himself as he saw the spell that was cast finish.

WC:

OOC Info:

Character Info:
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 15th December 2019, 11:08 pm

Name: Jennifer Ford

Jen had barely managed to come to grips with all that she had been forced to relive when the clone of someone that she didn't know appeared in front of her. "Strange, you shouldn't have had such an easy time with that world that I sent you into." She smirked a little before responding to his confession of putting her through that. "Well, at the end of the day, those are just memories, or variations of them. The hell that you are about to experience, on the other hand, is going to be very real."

She wanted this man to suffer, as he had caused her to suffer, wanted him to pay dearly for what he had just put her through. "So, before we begin, do you have any last words?" She leveled her arm towards the man, lowering her fist as she funneled some of her energy through it. The hellfire she sent through the wrist mounted cannon surged towards him in the space it took the average person to blink, but she knew that it would take much more than this to take out an opponent of his caliber. Before she expended too much of her energy, she knelt down, and touched her palm to the ground.

The man laughed, as the smoke cleared, he seemed undamaged, save for a red mark on one hand. "Did you really think I'd be so easy to defeat?" Jen laughed a little herself as her pack of hellish wolves formed around her. "I'd feel insulted if you were. Like I said, I want you to experience hell before you die, and I assure you, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging for death."

She was feeling rather vengeful after being forced to witness the death of her parents once again. She had been forced into a life without choices after that, and it wasn't something that she liked to remember. She felt quite strongly about the subject because of this, and even though she had been painted as a villain, there were some things that even she would not permit if they were to occur in front of her. "So, here's what's going to happen. We can fight, and you will likely try your best to win."

"But, ultimately, you will be defeated by me, and tortured in a most exquisite fashion, allowing me to hear your screams as your flesh is torn from you one thin strip at a time. Or, we can skip to the fun part. Personally, I'd prefer that you try to put up a fight. After all, it's no fun if I don't have to put in at least a little bit of effort."
    She chuckled as she said this, and there was a wild look in her eyes as her pack of wolves surged forward, snapping at the clone of the enemy who had caused her to relive so much pain. He managed to kill all of them except for one, which jumped onto his back and bit down on his right shoulder before it exploded.

"You will know pain, you will know my name, and you will know that you have only yourself and your council to blame." There was a rekindled fire within her as she cast another spell, creating a clone of herself, then another to form something which looked like the Chimera pictured in most fantastical works of fiction. The chimeric beast she had created, known as a Nue, stalked around the clone enemy, waiting for an attack to retaliate against, waiting for him to come within range of it. In the meantime, Jen and her clone would spend some quality time together. The Nue would lash out with it's front paws, or it's tail whenever the enemy clone would try to move closer to Jen and her clone.

What he didn't know was that what he was seeing was simply a projected image, as Jen and her clone had retreated into a nearby building to do their business. It was, however, a live broadcast of what they did, which was what made it so believable of a distraction. By the time the clone of Cirven's enemy had managed to kill her Nue, Jen had returned, with her happy looking clone in tow, and had dispelled her lens. "Okay, so you managed to kill some wolves, and something roughly the size of a bear. Let's see you handle some larger foes."

She summoned an ogre and a giant next. Both were made from her fire-make magic, which had been heavily influenced by her demon blood. She couldn't help but take a bit of pride in her accomplishments in being able to summon the two, but this was still only some of what she could do. She knew that she would eventually have to push the envelope further. "Alright, let's get rid of this guy, you two."

The to colossal beings nodded with their respective grunts as they slashed at intersecting angles while trying to hit the clone of the one who could supposedly bend reality to his will. They got in some good hits, but they were also having a bit of trouble hitting him. They were, however, doing a great deal of damage to the surrounding structures, which caused Jen to smile. She had a thing about destruction and chaos, they suited her quite well, and she knew it. There was just something about watching a building that could potentially be full of life burn to the ground along with whoever or whatever might be inside of it.

It was something that caused Jen a great deal of pleasure, and she always wanted to see more of it. Unfortunately, in most of the towns she visited, the people were not very forgiving about that sort of thing. That was part of her reasoning for wanting to get stronger, so that she could do what she wanted, when she wanted, without anyone telling her what she could or could not do.

Word Count: 1,003

Personal Word Count: 4,660/12,500

Jester
    Jester

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jester 7th January 2020, 3:20 pm

Regardless of his gentle encouragement, Sheba would not ease in his menacing growls. Particularly towards the blonde man who glared at her with equal disdain, Jester's golde eyes darted between the two curiously. Even in their short reunion Jester remembered Sheba just as she was, generally, she never did anything without intention. The menacing aura that appeared to simmer off her even now was curious, considering she just ate, he would expect her to be sated enough that when if he told her to cease she would listen. Yet, he sensed a hunger from her, and innate want to snap Oakey's head clean off and swallow it whole. Jester reached over, placing one palm on either side of her furry cheeks, he directed the Tigress's gaze to him. Hia golden eyes holding hers, "Relax my dear, there will plenty of time for feasting later, this I promise you," He whispered to her, she would stare at him for a moment, before offering a soft growl in response. One he took as agreement, satisfied the clown would turn from her, beaming at Oakey and The Queen once more.

As they continued closer to the pair, Jester's gaze focused on his Queenie as she filled him in as to what they had dealt with so far. As Bear-Bear got closer to Sheba, she would sniff the polar bear, her nose lingering over the blood that coated his fur. After which she would raise her chin in a way that seemed somewhat approving, although who could really tell with a tiger. As long as she wasn't tearing out the throats of his allies, then she must have been some sort of amicable. Glancing back at the tigress with the type ofprideful gaze which was often rare for the clown, he would introduce her to his companions. "This, my dearies, is Sheba, she is a magnificent creature and an old friend of mine. They had her captive here, attempted to make a show-beast of her, but alas she is so much more than a zoo animal. Aren't you?" He cooed, earning a soft growl from her, before returning his gaze to the others.

"Now this Sheba, is Queenie, Queenie is fun, you must never eat her. And the one you stare at so hungrily is Oakey, try not to eat him, only if he's being a silly billy tehehehehe~ I kid, Oakey, I kid. Maybe. Only slightly, HAHA, So what is next on our agenda?" He said putting his hands on his hips, and looking around at the carnage with a casual amusement. It was always nice to see what chaos his Queenie left in her wake, this time with the added flair of Oakey. Whom he'd had yet to enjoy the sight of in action, at least in the same way he'd often induldged in with the Queen, soon hopefully that would change, depending on how the Hostia take-over progressed. After all, he still had his little gathering at the hospital to return to. How long had it been now?

The was peculiar energy about his Queenie, not that same chaotic energy that he often indulged in luring out. She seemed frazzled in someway, not herself. Jester cocked a brow glancing over at Oakey before returning his gaze to Queenie, Who seemed to be purposefully not looking at the man. His eyes would glimmer with malevolence, his smile a fraction more sinister as his Queenie approached him, clinging to his arm. Which strangely enough he'd grown to be okay with, unlike anyone's touch, his Queen's hands were of the few that irked him. It was a weird comfort that he hadn't actually acknowledged himself, however anyone else who dare touch the clown would soon see the difference, his Queen was a special case.

He inclined his head closer to hers for a moment, bringing his hand up to her chest, he would run a finger under her neck in an upward motion, before tickling the underside of her chin in a manner one might deem surprisingly affectionate for the clown. As he spoke his voice become smooth again, silky almost. Less like that a manic clown and more of a well-mannered aristocrat. "Oh I have endured plenty a fun my Queen, playing with toy soldiers, doctors and the like. I saved us a few toys for later, but that is of no importance. Tell me, My Queen, What's ailing your sweet little head?" He purred, knowing full well that something had occurred during his absence, something that had created some discord for the Queen, possibly with Oakey or for whatever other reason it was. Would he play on such a thing? Well, of course, he would. Keeping his sweet little Queenie in the right mindset was a necessity for this mission to go swimmingly. For his queenie always perform best when she felt her actions were warranted, and for that to be the case. He needed at her most prestigious, to believe in her role as the true Queen.

As she moved away to comfort Bear-Bear, Jester twirled on his feet, golden eyes locking onto Oakey. In a few quick steps, Jester skipped up to the man. His eyes shifting from calm to deranged as he stared at his blonde guildmate, "Now, now Oakey. I hope you been a good boy for our Queenie. He snickered, although the laugh was nothing short of menacing, "Because if you haven't well, that would be such a shame wouldn't it? Wouldn't want to disappoint our Queen now would we? Not when there is so much at stake, hmmm?" His voice was perky, and to some it might have sounded happy. However, there was every inch of threat implied in his words. That if Oakey, did anything to jeopardise his Queenie and their mission. That Jester, as much as he enjoyed toying with the fellow, would have no qualms about tearing him limb from limb. Or letting Sheba have at it since she was so keen at present. He needed to understand, this was about so much more than Hostia, about Errings Rising. His queen was an important piece in the game, she was the chesspiece that would crush all pieces underfoot to get what she wanted. And he needed her to stay that way.

He would destroy anyone who dared to interfere.

The Queen would muse out loud, and Jester would spin to her once more, his eyes no longer deranged, or at least no more deranged than they normally were. He wasn't sure as to what the man she referred to was doing, although it seemed simple enough that they would merely need to send word that their Queenie wanted to speak to them and surely they would come. If they knew what was good for them, that was. The sound of survivors would draw the groups attention, and Queenie would instruct them to convince them to fight for her. In this instance, Jester did agree with Oakey's questioning drawl, he didn't see much use for the near-dead soldiers either. But if that's what the queen wanted, then that's what the queen would get.

He had been formulating an idea when she would add on an additional clause, a wager of sorts. His golden eyes lit up at the suggestion, his mouth stretching once more into a wide unnatural smile. Mmm, she certainly knew how to excite the clown, he loved games. "Why you spoil me Queenie~" He commented with a delighted giggle. He would watch as Oakey moved forward, he started in an almost empathetic manner, sympathising with them, yet few of them seemed interested in the prospect. So he decided to change tactics, Jester brought his hands together, clapping excitedly at the sight of the black magic that seemed to ooze out of him. Jester beamed as he listened to the malice in the man's threat, threatening to rob them of their afterlife. A few of the younger soldiers would inch forward, looked upon with shame by the others. Jester twirled on the spot, "Is it my turn? Oh please, I do so hope it is? Yes? Yes!!" He said skipping forward towards the men, he snapped his fingers and Sheba stalked over, lowering herself for him.  With a twirl, Jester hoped off the ground, sitting on the Tiger's back. She rose up once more so that he could look down upon the remaining soldiers.

"Hello Men, Boys, Women? Ah yes, one woman, Hostians! My name is Jester,  you can consider me, an emissary of our noble cause. You see, we of Errings Rising, came here today, not to kill your family, not to slaughter your friends. No, we came here with a purpose, to amend the injustice that had fallen upon your people. You see, we've been watching, and we could no longer stand by whilst the leaders of Hostia wronged you. Tell me, Hostians, where is your freedom? Where are your rights? You think you have rights, but you don't. They only allow you to believe. Think about it, has your government ever done something that made you question their rulership? Whether they are really the rightful leaders for you, you slave away in your dead-end jobs and your basic military role and for what? To be cannon fodder? Where is your glory? I see no glory here, look at you, beaten, bruised, pathetic whilst your leadership abandons you. This is what Hostia has given you, the chance to allow them to sit on their citizen bought pedestals, whilst you offer up your lives for them. Wouldn't you say that a true leader fights alongside its people? You see, our Queen here,"

He would turn, his arm dramatically gesturing to the white-haired beauty behind them, their gazes would follow him. Quite a few of them already under the influences of his charismatic speech, "Look at her, here she stands amongst her soldiers, putting herself in the fray. She risks herself for her cause, to free you from these pathetic leaders who do nothing but use you. You must have realised by now, there is no winning this war. You can either die a pawn, or join us, and live on, as a victor in a new Hostia, in a better Hostia. What say you?" His voice rose to a dull roar in the last part. There was a pause, a quiet, and then a man stood. One of the generals followed a soldier and then another. Like flowers in bloom, they would rise. And one by one they were move forward. Jester would smirk, before bellowing with even more enthusiasm, "WELL HOSTIANS, WHAT SAY YOU?"

"AYE!" They roared back and Jester arched his head, looking back at his Queenie, eyes twinkling. "Then pledge yourselves to our Queen, and relish in that the glorious future that awaits you!" He said, and was instructed they would come to her and they would as she so desired, bend the knee. Jester shot Oakey a quick look, his eyes carrying a message that would read as a single expression that he often heard as a child; You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

"Now then my Queen, where to next? I have a delightful little hospice full of more Hostians to convince, or perhaps you would like to seek out this leader you wish to speak to?"

WC: 1897 | Jester Total WC: 8514
    TL;DR  - Jester helps convince Hostians soldiers to pledge themselves to Saraphina.

Post by Guest 7th January 2020, 6:32 pm

The kelpie had started searching the room for anything especially valuable at this point. The desk was high quality, but one does not simply just grab a desk and carry it on their back. At the least it wasn't something the young fae could imagine themselves doing at this time. The first place to start looking was clearly the corpse of the man that had once sat at the desk. Every step felt heavy with fresh bitterness and dissatisfaction. Everything felt far more real than it had for a long time, but for all the wrong reasons. It was nicer when it felt real during a fun time, like the sensation of a life fading in his hands. One of the most amazing feelings ever had been that horrible ex best friends life vanishing away, along with the look of shock and knowing. It was as if that persons sins had quite literally arisen from the grave top strike away that life. Actually that was exactly what it had been, right? What better symbol of that was there than such an event? But this was different. There was no blood to make things sweet outside of a now long since dead person, one he missed the death of because of that stupid illusion! So the sight of blood wasn't satisfying at all. Maybe a snack would cheer him up? But the body was already loosing its freshness and there was looting to do. Long pointed ears flicked a bit, all of this was more than a little agitating. Who would be so cruel as to do something that would strip away some of the finest joys of a kill? Though any sane person may than ask what kind of individual would take such joys in such things. This wasn't something Lott ever had to concern himself with.

"How did you escape my illusion when you think reality is one?" It was the voice that belonged to a stranger, saying strange and unexpected things. Laurence didn't react in a particularly aggressive way, nor look towards the individual. This was a side effect of not taking reality seriously enough. Just as the unknown man had said, the young water horse really couldn't tell the difference. How was it escaped? He stopped at the dead body, turning to look at the strange figure. "I think my minds so mixed up that you picked wishes that aren't mind anymore. It wasn't something I even thought about until you did that. The experience sourced my mood, but it did help unfog my mind a bit, so thank you." It was a strange kind of honesty, almost like something one might expect from a child. There was many reasons for the fogged mind, many things of the mind and body that needed unweaving and relearning. So many things had changed in such a small amount of time. The stranger laughed a bit at the response, touching the rim of hat a bit. "Thank you for the feedback, I'm done with you now." The floor looked to have melted away under the corpse like figure, something that hadn't really caused any panic. Why freak out when you aren't even sure anything is real? How can you be sure you'll die if you aren't sure you're even real? But this was different. While sure the hole wasn't actually real, the young man was actually mostly sure their life was real. The feeling would likely fade with time, but right now this beating heart seemed like it was truth.

Magical water typically used for spells like dip was moved from his form, pushing and pulling against the edges of the hole. It was barely magic, moving as far as an typical jump would have. This was still enough to get the dark fae from falling into the floors hole. Seeing as the large desk and the corpse had fallen through said gap, it was likely safe to assume that it did exist. He wanted to live long enough to have a stable mind and experience fear again. There was something unsatisfying about lacking fear, about not being certain anything was ever real. It was like a certain flavor had been removed from all of the world, taking some of the color with it. "Why are you even wasting time on someone as weak as me?" There was a slight frustration in his voice, perhaps a hope the individual would realize how silly it was to focus their sight on him and disappear. Instead the person had laughed before swinging a cane at the kelpie, delivering a blow to one of their arms. The scent of blood was almost a relief, even if it was Laurence's own. "I only sent a copy after you. Besides! You escaped the illusion when you shouldn't have, that's reason enough." A copy? Did that mean he had a chance? But if everything was left to thought right now than the whatever it was would kill him good. His wishes would definitely be ignored, the something was still going to go for his life. There wasn't going to be mercy just because there hadn't been a long time for Lott to adjust and grow. The best time to snuff out a flame was always before it became too large to easily handle.

Why should an enemy wait until you get strong enough to be a problem? So A giant glob of water was flung towards the stranger as the water horse used his spell 'sink'. This was possibly a poor choice in spells as it requires focus, but if not now to try to push himself, then when? There had to be a way to survive. This was better than nothing! "I'm not giving up, even to someone stronger!"

Words: 964
    Laurence Total: 4,855
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 8th January 2020, 12:33 pm

There he was, sitting in a bunker, anxiously waiting for an inevitable attack. His fellow soldiers, weren’t much older than him, their early twenties and just out of training. Dahau exhaled a giant sigh, all three of them have seen too few winters to probably even survive their impending ordeal. 
‘Do you hear that?’ said one of his friends ‘Yeah, it’s time… I guess I’ll see you on the other side lads’

The brazen sounds of trumpets was to be heard in the distance, followed by the bellowing roar of hundreds of men charging at their battlements. Dahau couldn’t help but to look out of the bunker through a small opening and saw a large gathering of enemy soldiers, each and every one of them descending down a hill and towards the battlements. He turned around towards the others, his face gave it away, the melancholic look in his eyes to the sad smile. They only nodded, knowing very well that they were about to meet their end. 
His comrades started to increase their magical presence and colorful auras started to emit brightly from their bodies. Even though they were about to die at the hand of the enemy, they wouldn’t give up without a glorious fight. Dahau turned towards the ground for a second and stared directly at his own faint reflection in a puddle. A young unshaven face, tired eyes scorned by war. ‘Such a shame’ he muttered to himself. There was so much he still wanted to do.

His reflection stared back at him, his tiresome eyes piercing straight through him. But something felt off, something wasn’t right. ‘Was I always this young?’ He thought ‘Strange, I always figured that I was older’. Something was bugging him, why does he get the feeling as if he was staring at his own face for the first time, it felt like the face of a stranger. ‘But I should have seen it before right?’ This wasn’t the war changes you kind of thing, something genuinely felt off, this man it wasn’t him. He hasn’t been this man for a long time. And at the same time that realization set in, a strange red ripple disrupted his reflection. It grew larger and moved beyond the confines of the puddle, and it looked as if it warped reality itself.
In that same moment, everything came surging back to Dahau, who he was, his memories, what he was doing, everything! He turned around, his shape changed from a youngster to the older man he is. His so-called comrades tried to appeal to him, ‘Dahau what are you doing?’ ‘The enemy are coming!’ But he knew now, it was all a ruse to keep him occupied while the real enemy could pick them off one by one. With a quick blast of pure magical energy, he shot one the illusions through the chest. Dahau’s patience had run out, this children’s trick had toyed with him, twisted his own memories into an illusion and put him on the losing side of a war he once fought. In the real world, it was he who charged down the hill and rallied his troops into a killing frenzy.

‘You’ll pay for this humiliation!’ He shouted, knowing that the enemy mage could hear him. His magical presence increased tenfold and started to synchronize with Cirven’s red distortion until it was powerful enough to shatter this fantasy world. With a raging roar, Dahau reappeared in the same blue colored pocket dimension Cirven was standing and without even a second of delay, he bursted away towards the pack of lookalikes. He didn’t need an explanation, nor did he care for one, right now Dahau was only being fueled by anger and he was planning on unleashing his wrath on the few faces he didn’t recognize. With a powerful impact he landed right in the middle of the group, their eyes met for second and in that splinter of a moment, Dahau continued his counterattack. In the blink of an eye, he vanished from where he landed and appeared in front one of the clones. What followed was a fiery blaze as Dahau gutter punched the clone with an explosive magnitude and send him flying. Dahau then blinked again, only reappear with a small quake as he had grabbed another clone in the face and plunged him so hard into the ground the surrounding trembled.

Dahau wasn’t focused on anything or anyone else. In fact, if you looked at Dahau’s face you couldn’t see the prideful smirk he often carried around, nor the enjoyment of battle. No instead his eyes were wide open, take over by a fit of crazed anger. The illusion from before had toyed with his ego and those who knew Dahau, knew that when it came to his arrogant pride, he could completely lose it. 

He pulled the clone up by his face, but while doing so he felt the presence of the other clones turning towards him. He shifted his gaze and from the corner of his eyes, he could see them, smilingly turning towards him. But behind those malicious smiles, he saw Cirven, smilingly equally wicked. Instinctively Dahau flash stepped away, bringing along the clone he was still grasping. Only to reappear a hundred meters away from the group, right where the first clone he hit had landed. There he released his grasp on the second and threw him at the feet of the other. It seems his attack didn’t have much of effect right away, sure wounds were physically visible, but as soon the clone hit the ground he stood up and started to laugh together with the other. ‘oooh how delightful’ it cackled. ‘This raw power!’ ‘This destruction’ ‘It makes me quiver all the way to my bones’ ‘oh Dahau, I take great joy in ending you and your companions!’
    ‘We’ll see about that’ responded Dahau as four large cannons appeared behind him and took aim at the two clones.

Wordcount:

Post info:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 5:43 am