Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Template Dump

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Traveller of the Multiverse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,808,129

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Energy Monarch
    Second Skill: Ark of the Dread Masters
    Third Skill:

Template Dump - Page 2 Empty Re: Template Dump

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 28th February 2020, 5:46 pm

There’s no fair or unfair in battle.
    ( There is only victory or in your case, defeat. )
    Template Dump - Page 2 RJtajUnz_o
    what i heard was but the melody of children at play, nothing but that, and so limpid was the air that within this vapor of blended voices, majestic and minute, remote and magically near, frank and divinely enigmatic—one could hear now and then, as if released, an almost articulate spurt of vivid laughter, or the crack of a bat, or the clatter of a toy wagon, but it was all really too far for the eye to distinguish any movement in the lightly etched streets. i stood listening to that musical vibration from my lofty slope, to those flashes of separate cries with a kind of demure murmur for background, and then i knew that the hopelessly poignant thing was not lolita’s absence from my side, but the absence of her voice from that concord.

you have to be an artist and a madman, a creature of infinite melancholy, with a bubble of hot poison in your loins and a super-voluptuous flame permanently aglow in your subtle spine. she could fade and wither - i didn't care. i would still go mad with tenderness at the mere sight of her face.

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.

© marzia at shine & gs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 21st March 2020, 1:43 pm

This is the end for you.

Meet oblivion

Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, climb leg. Nap all day leave fur on owners clothes under the bed, but loves cheeseburgers. Destroy couch throwup on your pillow sleep nap but chase ball of string behind the couch, so eat grass, throw it back up. Chase dog then run away chew iPad power cord. Poop on grasses purr while eating roll on the floor purring your whiskers off vommit food and eat it again and burrow under covers. Present belly, scratch hand when stroked hate dog chase mice sit in box but leave fur on owners clothes. Why must they do that. Loves cheeseburgers inspect anything brought into the house, and hunt anything that moves, and rub face on everything. Chase mice shake treat bag, for play time, for chase mice, and intently sniff hand. Sun bathe have secret plans yet play time, yet i like big cats and i can not lie.

Leave hair everywhere. All of a sudden cat goes crazy hide when guests come over, yet has closed eyes but still sees you and favor packaging over toy so loves cheeseburgers intently sniff hand, yet purr while eating. Vommit food and eat it again give attitude. Meow all night having their mate disturbing sleeping humans. Play riveting piece on synthesizer keyboard intently sniff hand. Meowing non stop for food. "Flop over make muffins, but intently sniff hand. Leave dead animals as gifts chew on cable, give attitude. Missing until dinner time claw drapes. Leave hair everywhere hide when guests come over play time, so behind the couch. Chase laser spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce love to play with owner's hair tie so hide at bottom of staircase to trip human. Destroy couch intently stare at the same spot sit in box i like big cats and i can not lie leave fur on owners clothes. Always hungry leave dead animals as gifts give attitude shove bum in owner's face like camera lens, spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce present belly, scratch hand when stroked.  

words
    tagged
    @username
    something
    whatevs
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

Last edited by Vandrad Ragnos on 19th May 2020, 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 27th April 2020, 4:27 pm

####
    @tag
    All I did my first year at Vogue was Xerox. It should be natural, and that's how I like women to look. I like them to feel comfortable and look organic. I'm a fashion designer and people think, what do I know? It is difficult to talk about fashion in the abstract, without a human body before my eyes, without drawings, without a choice of fabric - without a practical or visual reality. Nostalgia is a very complicated subject for me. I'm attracted by nostalgia but I refuse it intellectually.

I am no longer concerned with sensation and innovation, but with the perfection of my style. It is important to be chic. Doing collections, doing fashion is like a non-stop dialogue. Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind. The key to my collections is sensuality.

It pains me physically to see a woman victimized, rendered pathetic, by fashion. Women are women, and hurray for that. I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves - that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness. I wish I had invented blue jeans. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes. Jeans represent democracy in fashion.

I love you if you love me. Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity. You can't just buy things for the label - it's ridiculous. Men have got more of a discerning eye. They appreciate cut and details, things that aren't so obvious. They like things that have cachet and gentlemanliness. You can't just buy things for the label - it's ridiculous.
    Blah Blah

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 29th August 2020, 11:48 am

000 words    

even the gods can't stop me    

nor can you    

Now this seemed like a decent challenge for his mentee.

Vandrad had wandered down from his after-training shower, grabbed a quick meal and was now heading over to the job board, as was his usual routine. That game plan had changed drastically in the last few weeks with the addition of Magnus joining him in his early morning sessions. While Mercury was still present every other day, she was far less chipper and excited about it until she’d had her infusion of caffeine. The wild mage was far more thrilled to work out and train both his body and his magic, which made him the perfect student for the Prince of Bellum. He respected Magnus’ drive for power and desire to test himself against anyone -- hell, he’d challenged Nessa on his first day without so much as a second thought. And every morning he was there, willing to take blows and dish out attacks back at Vandrad.

But while training in the room was great, it only offered limited options. He likened himself to a creative teacher but he couldn’t account for every scenario or situation. In truth, he needed to do something outside of the training room with Magnus to truly understand his capabilities. A job was the perfect opportunity for such a thing but he needed the right one -- it couldn’t be something mindless or simple. He wanted a true challenge -- not just for himself but for the wild man as well.

He’d searched the board several times over the last couple of days for something to strike his fancy. So far, he had come up with nothing and had simply resorted to waiting until the right opportunity arose. As he wandered over to the board and took up position before it, his eyes lazily rolled across the manuscripts without much hope. But then a parchment caught his eye, Vandrad raising a brow as he leaned over to inspect it further. A man by the name of Arthur Fish, who was an elder for a village in the Mysterious Canyon, had sent out a notice about mysterious and alarming disappearances.

According to his account, a group of people had settled into the canyon without fanfare or notification to the rest of the villages. They kept to themselves, simply visiting the other villages so they could trade and purchase supplies. But shortly after that, villagers started disappearing in the middle of the night. It was highly suspected that the new neighbors had come to the villages under the guise of buying supplies so that they could scout out victims.

Their suspicions proved correct, as Arthur detailed that they had discovered this group to be a dark guild called Iron Corpse. Their intent, apparently, was to wake some kind of monstrosity that lived beneath the canyon by sacrificing human villagers. Woefully unprepared to face down neither dark mage or monster, they needed wizards to come and stop the dark mages from raising the creature from its slumber.

It was just the kind of excitement that could truly push Magnus’ abilities. With a smirk, he tore the paper down, claiming it as his own. When the wild man finally made it down to the guild hall, Vandrad would be there waiting for him. He shoved the paper towards him so that he could read it. "How do you feel about hunting some dark mages?”  

for name    
       some ooc notes can go here!  

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : ‭22,335

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Curse of Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 7th December 2020, 11:48 am

these miracles flooding me won't make it go away.
    Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.

Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

✎ tags -- (@someone  , @someone2)
       ✉ words: 000
       ※ notes: this doesn't scroll, so try not to exceed the given height, or whatever you write will simply vanish
    MADE BY MIZO

Template Dump - Page 2 58995_s
    Character | Magic | Armory
    Let's go on an adventure!
    Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 9th December 2020, 11:45 pm

Hosrius Camnus "The Dark Angel"
    Job Log #9747

On the flip side, Hosrius quite enjoyed inns.

The shockingly tall Jirian stood out pretty much everywhere he went but no more than when he went to a new tavern or bar. The alien had visited Rose Garden quite some time ago; during the midst of its Valentine’s celebration. It was a place that brought happy memories; as he had met Saffron, a spunky human girl who had turned out to be quite the friend to him. Perhaps it was for those warm and comforting memories that he made his way back to the overcrowded tourist trap. Finding a nice place to sit down and get a cup of tea was a challenge; every marginalized restaurant seemed to have some kind of theme that he found no interest in. But eventually he was able to track down a moderate inn by the name of Silver Moon. It was far better suited for someone looking to avoid commercialized appeal and just get a drink.

As usual, he was stared at by everyone as he walked the streets and by those that were in the bar. The shock lasted about as long as it should have before the humans made their own conclusions about him. Most seemed to believe that his features were a side effect of whatever magic he used, disbelief in a species beyond the scope of their world strong and raring. That was fine by him; he defaulted to that answer if anyone ever had the courage to ask him, which was rare. He sat down and waited for the waitress to come over, pause at the sight of him and finally find her courage to greet him. He was courteous as usual, speaking properly and ignoring the stare from the woman and the others around him. He simply wanted tea and a quiet place to sit and read for a bit.

As the woman headed back to the bar, he pressed his hand against his forearm and brought up his holographic armband. He sent out a few messages; replying to some kind of amusing image that Saffron had sent him, sending back an equally flirtatious message to Mercury Arseneault and pinging Grubar to see if he was available. It had been quite some time since he’d sat down with the more terrifying alien and exchanged information over their target. As much as they were on the job for their own sakes, it paid to have someone nearby that might come across more information than he might. After all, Grubar was far more likely to run with the more dangerous crowds than Hosrius was.

Though perhaps he spoke a bit too soon. As the waitress returned with his cup, two drunken men started to get into it. Quietly the Jirian took a sip as the brawl gained traction and then quite literally caused them to barrel over his table. Luckily the alien was quick and picked up his tea cup and plate swiftly and elegantly, as if he had assumed such an event was bound to happen. The waitress sighed as the two men rolled on the ground, trying her best to break them up. After observing their unwillingness to part, Hosrius glanced down at the men. “Gentlemen, I do believe the kind lady asked you to break it up. If anything, you might find more room outside,” he explained, nodding towards the door.

Both men did stop -- mostly because they finally laid eyes on him. “Well look at this freak,” one of them said, his words about as slurred and sloppy as his bruised face was. “Tryin’ to --hic-- be all noble and shit.”

“Yeah, shuddup, freak,” the other replied as the two men kind of got themselves to their feet, mostly holding onto one another for balance.

Hosrius shrugged. “I’m being far kinder than the bouncer will be. You do know that most taverns have a bouncer right? Or did you both happen to knock some brain cells loose in one another?” He gave them an amused look as he took another sip from his tea.

One of them wasn’t quite in his right wits to get the insult. The other was slightly better and with a noise that resembled a growl mixed with a yell, he tried to take a swing at Hosrius. The Jirian very easily shifted in his seat, transferring the cup from one hand to the other, grabbed the careless arm by the wrist and twisted. He put just enough force to cause the man to buckle forward, bouncing his forehead off the table and causing him to collapse on the ground.

Before the other could ponder his reaction, the aforementioned bouncer arrived, grabbing the drunken man by the collar and practically lifting him off the ground. Hosrius relieved his hold on the now unconscious man and let the bouncer do his thing. “Much obliged,” he thanked the bouncer with a curt nod and then returned to his own world.

TAG: @Rela @name WORDS: 827 000 NOTES: bleh

MEL @ WW

Last edited by Cordelia Beaumont on 29th September 2021, 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 11th December 2020, 8:02 pm

Things can be destroyed
    ( But as long as the people are strong, they can be rebuilt )
    Template Dump - Page 2 RUqyUzAg_o
    what i heard was but the melody of children at play, nothing but that, and so limpid was the air that within this vapor of blended voices, majestic and minute, remote and magically near, frank and divinely enigmatic—one could hear now and then, as if released, an almost articulate spurt of vivid laughter, or the crack of a bat, or the clatter of a toy wagon, but it was all really too far for the eye to distinguish any movement in the lightly etched streets. i stood listening to that musical vibration from my lofty slope, to those flashes of separate cries with a kind of demure murmur for background, and then i knew that the hopelessly poignant thing was not lolita’s absence from my side, but the absence of her voice from that concord.

you have to be an artist and a madman, a creature of infinite melancholy, with a bubble of hot poison in your loins and a super-voluptuous flame permanently aglow in your subtle spine. she could fade and wither - i didn't care. i would still go mad with tenderness at the mere sight of her face.

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.

© marzia at shine & gs.

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 20th December 2020, 11:07 pm

Deadly Charm
    Emperor Lucius   |  29  |  Ill-Begotten God King | Hidden Blades
    Fusce pretium iaculis arcu sed pretium. Phasellus vel ornare mauris. Suspendisse maximus odio vitae elit lacinia aliquet et eget felis. Etiam id dolor ultrices, tempus felis at, consequat nulla. Proin ornare pulvinar semper. Nullam arcu erat, faucibus non bibendum sit amet, rutrum et eros. Integer non sodales metus, id feugiat ante. Curabitur dignissim sem eu lectus tempus, at hendrerit eros auctor. Ut pretium, ligula nec fermentum molestie, sem purus scelerisque neque, nec facilisis lacus felis sodales arcu. Aliquam erat volutpat. Curabitur sit amet purus molestie, sagittis sapien vel, porttitor mi.

HP: 200/200
       MP: 100/100

Battle Report:

Wordcount --------------  ||  ------------------- Outfit
    made by LEMMING

Last edited by Cordelia Beaumont on 20th December 2020, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cordelia Beaumont
    Cordelia Beaumont

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cordelia Beaumont 20th December 2020, 11:44 pm

Freedom is destruction, wrapped in invisible chains

TAG. @xxx
    WORDS. xxx
    MUSE. xxx
    NOTES. xxx

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec mattis odio at nisi pulvinar, tempor mattis mi convallis. Pellentesque in est lobortis, ullamcorper dui id, varius risus. Integer erat libero, mollis in porta nec, faucibus porta libero. Quisque facilisis sapien in congue accumsan. Donec faucibus venenatis felis eu fringilla. Aenean pharetra nisl ac aliquet iaculis. Integer vel dui sagittis, rhoncus quam quis, ullamcorper tellus. Curabitur at ante vel tortor elementum vehicula at ac sapien. Sed interdum volutpat elit ut laoreet. Praesent convallis auctor leo ac rhoncus. Aliquam elit metus, viverra ut rutrum vitae, pulvinar quis leo. Donec dapibus lacinia leo viverra eleifend. Nam lobortis turpis ut dui commodo, eget condimentum lorem vestibulum. Nam euismod urna massa, vel facilisis neque tempus ut.

Duis magna felis, ultrices a arcu at, rutrum tincidunt massa. Mauris congue mattis vulputate. Vestibulum fringilla lacinia dui, et tincidunt nisl ultricies non. Nulla laoreet lobortis condimentum. Quisque ornare viverra orci, non rhoncus elit pretium vitae. Quisque feugiat mi justo, eu pulvinar mauris sollicitudin a. Morbi luctus ante a dui semper, quis mattis risus semper. Nulla auctor, enim at posuere tempus, lacus diam imperdiet nunc, ut egestas elit urna ut nulla. Maecenas blandit ac mi ut posuere. In tempor nibh sit amet libero venenatis pellentesque. Curabitur at sollicitudin lorem. Praesent vulputate erat id felis dignissim dignissim. Phasellus molestie tincidunt justo vel tempor. Phasellus laoreet metus vitae gravida feugiat.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec mattis odio at nisi pulvinar, tempor mattis mi convallis. Pellentesque in est lobortis, ullamcorper dui id, varius risus. Integer erat libero, mollis in porta nec, faucibus porta libero. Quisque facilisis sapien in congue accumsan. Donec faucibus venenatis felis eu fringilla. Aenean pharetra nisl ac aliquet iaculis. Integer vel dui sagittis, rhoncus quam quis, ullamcorper tellus. Curabitur at ante vel tortor elementum vehicula at ac sapien. Sed interdum volutpat elit ut laoreet. Praesent convallis auctor leo ac rhoncus. Aliquam elit metus, viverra ut rutrum vitae, pulvinar quis leo. Donec dapibus lacinia leo viverra eleifend. Nam lobortis turpis ut dui commodo, eget condimentum lorem vestibulum. Nam euismod urna massa, vel facilisis neque tempus ut.

orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec mattis odio at nisi pulvinar, tempor mattis mi convallis. Pellentesque in est lobortis, ullamcorper dui id, varius risus. Integer erat libero, mollis in porta nec, faucibus porta libero. Quisque facilisis sapien in congue accumsan. Donec faucibus venenatis felis eu fringilla. Aenean pharetra nisl ac aliquet iaculis. Integer vel dui sagittis, rhoncus quam quis, ullamcorper tellus. Curabitur at ante vel tortor elementum vehicula at ac sapien. Sed interdum volutpat elit ut laoreet. Praesent convallis auctor leo ac rhoncus. Aliquam elit metus, viverra ut rutrum vitae, pulvinar quis leo. Donec dapibus lacinia leo viverra eleifend. Nam lobortis turpis ut dui commodo, eget condimentum lorem vestibulum. Nam euismod urna massa, vel facilisis neque tempus ut.

Duis magna felis, ultrices a arcu at, rutrum tincidunt massa. Mauris congue mattis vulputate. Vestibulum fringilla lacinia dui, et tincidunt nisl ultricies non. Nulla laoreet lobortis condimentum. Quisque ornare viverra orci, non rhoncus elit pretium vitae. Quisque feugiat mi justo, eu pulvinar mauris sollicitudin a. Morbi luctus ante a dui semper, quis mattis risus semper. Nulla auctor, enim at posuere tempus, lacus diam imperdiet nunc, ut egestas elit urna ut nulla. Maecenas blandit ac mi ut posuere. In tempor nibh sit amet libero venenatis pellentesque. Curabitur at sollicitudin lorem. Praesent vulputate erat id felis dignissim dignissim. Phasellus molestie tincidunt justo vel tempor. Phasellus laoreet metus vitae gravida feugiat.

MADE BY VEL OF GS

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Heir to Darkness
    Position : God of Sedulity
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Mentor : Nessa Cordelia Lux (Former)
    Experience : 11,070,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kami No Ken Sutairu O Taosu
    Second Skill: Kingdom Darkness Embodiment
    Third Skill: Soul Stone/Trickster's Illusions

Post by Mythal Ragnos 28th June 2021, 12:11 pm

TAGS:
    @username
    WORDS:
    #

Selvage Helvetica raw denim actually, bicycle rights +1 Odd Future food truck sustainable Truffaut butcher gastropub swag asymmetrical. Normcore fixie cornhole paleo Odd Future raw denim, chia chillwave brunch gentrify twee Banksy. Bicycle rights cred dreamcatcher fingerstache whatever, distillery trust fund try-hard locavore selfies messenger bag cardigan. Master cleanse Intelligentsia messenger bag, cray cred +1 Pitchfork kogi PBR&B banjo Marfa bitters. IPhone seitan mixtape dreamcatcher leggings next level. Pork belly 3 wolf moon photo booth fingerstache health goth vegan letterpress banh mi, fashion axe chia aesthetic sartorial before they sold out. Mixtape Neutra occupy salvia small batch tattooed listicle, disrupt kale chips dreamcatcher meditation normcore keytar iPhone Intelligentsia.
    Organic irony Etsy mustache, bicycle rights before they sold out flannel ethical paleo try-hard twee viral. Wolf messenger bag forage pug whatever, Etsy skateboard Wes Anderson listicle. Kogi Portland banjo, Neutra cray +1 chia. Mustache craft beer plaid pork belly, skateboard kale chips raw denim tousled swag Wes Anderson. Four loko fixie blog plaid YOLO. Try-hard put a bird on it Pinterest lumbersexual ugh. Hella butcher cornhole quinoa taxidermy.

NOTES ;
    Organic irony Etsy mustache, bicycle rights before they sold out flannel ethical paleo try-hard twee viral. Wolf messenger bag forage pug whatever, Etsy skateboard Wes Anderson listicle. Kogi Portland banjo, Neutra cray +1 chia. Mustache craft beer plaid pork belly, skateboard kale chips raw denim tousled swag Wes Anderson. Four loko fixie blog plaid YOLO. Try-hard put a bird on it Pinterest lumbersexual ugh. Hella butcher cornhole quinoa taxidermy.
    #ENY

Last edited by Mythal Ragnos on 3rd July 2021, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mythal Ragnos 28th June 2021, 12:34 pm

the death house
    template by Punki of Adoxography
    tags tags tags
    TEXT HERE

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Character Sheet

Post by Mythal Ragnos 28th June 2021, 2:15 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
    Notes: ipsum dolor sit amet Words: ipsum dolor sit amet
    BRY of W&&R, ADOX, and PIXP

Mythal Ragnos
    Mythal Ragnos

Character Sheet

Post by Mythal Ragnos 3rd July 2021, 5:40 pm

TAGS:
    @username
    WORDS:
    #

Selvage Helvetica raw denim actually, bicycle rights +1 Odd Future food truck sustainable Truffaut butcher gastropub swag asymmetrical. Normcore fixie cornhole paleo Odd Future raw denim, chia chillwave brunch gentrify twee Banksy. Bicycle rights cred dreamcatcher fingerstache whatever, distillery trust fund try-hard locavore selfies messenger bag cardigan. Master cleanse Intelligentsia messenger bag, cray cred +1 Pitchfork kogi PBR&B banjo Marfa bitters. IPhone seitan mixtape dreamcatcher leggings next level. Pork belly 3 wolf moon photo booth fingerstache health goth vegan letterpress banh mi, fashion axe chia aesthetic sartorial before they sold out. Mixtape Neutra occupy salvia small batch tattooed listicle, disrupt kale chips dreamcatcher meditation normcore keytar iPhone Intelligentsia.

NOTES ;
    #ENY

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 27th September 2021, 1:01 pm

★ HERE I COME OBLIVION  

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

@tag || WC: ### || theme  

MADE BY NOVA

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 28th September 2021, 1:05 pm

RISE
    "Something like this won't get me down. I've still got spirit to spare!"

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

| ??? WORDS |
    @—

Willow
    Willow

Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Mentor : Trinity
    Experience : 6,925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Law Slayer
    Second Skill: Curious Case of Willow
    Third Skill: Weaver of Fate

Post by Willow 20th January 2022, 9:18 am

Killer from the Stars
    WORDS GO HERE

Notes:
    @tagged | WC: ## | TWC: ###
    Job Link/Job Approval

Template Dump - Page 2 GMD1cGPt_o
    Character | Junk | Stuff
    Willow
    Willow

Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Mentor : Trinity
    Experience : 6,925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Law Slayer
    Second Skill: Curious Case of Willow
    Third Skill: Weaver of Fate

Post by Willow 22nd March 2022, 6:50 pm

Willow Banner
    Right or wrong, it's very pleasant to break something from time to time.

Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis Lapis

WORDS: 0000 | TAGGED
    Serilda Sinclair

Template Dump - Page 2 GMD1cGPt_o
    Character | Junk | Stuff
    Xavier Clarent
    Xavier Clarent

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Confidence International (GM)
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,714,115

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Symphonic Savant
    Second Skill: Champion of Bastet
    Third Skill:

Post by Xavier Clarent 10th October 2022, 11:59 am

Three Hunters
     Zombie ipsum reversus ab viral inferno, nam rick grimes malum cerebro. De carne lumbering animata corpora quaeritis. Summus brains sit​​, morbo vel maleficia? De apocalypsi gorger omero undead survivor dictum mauris. Hi mindless mortuis soulless creaturas, imo evil stalking monstra adventus resi dentevil vultus comedat cerebella viventium. Qui animated corpse, cricket bat max brucks terribilem incessu zomby. The voodoo sacerdos flesh eater, suscitat mortuos comedere carnem virus. Zonbi tattered for solum oculi eorum defunctis go lum cerebro. Nescio brains an Undead zombies. Sicut malus putrid voodoo horror. Nigh tofth eliv ingdead.

Zombie ipsum reversus ab viral inferno, nam rick grimes malum cerebro. De carne lumbering animata corpora quaeritis. Summus brains sit​​, morbo vel maleficia? De apocalypsi gorger omero undead survivor dictum mauris. Hi mindless mortuis soulless creaturas, imo evil stalking monstra adventus resi dentevil vultus comedat cerebella viventium. Qui animated corpse, cricket bat max brucks terribilem incessu zomby. The voodoo sacerdos flesh eater, suscitat mortuos comedere carnem virus. Zonbi tattered for solum oculi eorum defunctis go lum cerebro. Nescio brains an Undead zombies. Sicut malus putrid voodoo horror. Nigh tofth eliv ingdead.
    ...one galaxy
    WORDS: 000
    TAGS:
    NOTES: none

Xavier Clarent
    Xavier Clarent

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Confidence International (GM)
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,714,115

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Symphonic Savant
    Second Skill: Champion of Bastet
    Third Skill:

Post by Xavier Clarent 11th October 2022, 9:17 pm

Trevor Winters

D Rank

Guildless

Period

When we, were ready to just give in,
    staring down at a seemingly endless path.
    When we stopped, all we could do was, take a deep breath.
    The victory was within our reach when, it suddenly slipped away,
    Now there's nothing, that's left for us to lose, and nothing can stand in our way!

These strong bonds that tie our hearts,
    They will never break apart. With our bonds we'll make it through right from the start.
    and together we will fight,
    with victory not far from sight.
    I won't stop or hide, where the period lies.

The warmth, coursing within my being,
    Is a memory that I will keep seeing.
    I'll hold onto these memories, they won't leave me.
    The promise that I made, I'll fulfill, bring you with me,
    One day we'll be whole, once again.

All our dreams, (all our dreams)
    Are embraced, (are embraced)
    I will write a song someday!

Don't avert your eyes from me, keep your eyes on reality,
    With the courage and the strength to succeed,
    With the strength that you give me, my tired lungs can finally breath,
    Running side by side, hand in hand with destiny!

Look at the path that lies ahead.
    It's a big sparkling world!

This great roar that shakes in me,
    Breaks the silence of my dreams,
    I will not betray the cheers that I forsee
    Through the pain we will survive,
    Gain the strength to stay alive,
    Fighting for the day, in this period.

At our fingertips, the truth that lies ahead!

Tag • Notes • Word Count

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 18th October 2022, 9:48 am

ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor elit sed vulputate. Nunc sed blandit libero volutpat sed. Ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc. In mollis nunc sed id semper risus in hendrerit gravida. Ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum. Et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Volutpat commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend. Augue interdum velit euismod in. Sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur. Senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer. Amet venenatis urna cursus eget nunc. Fermentum leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse. Posuere morbi leo urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis. Imperdiet nulla malesuada pellentesque elit eget gravida.

Hi:
       Faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien. Bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed velit dignissim. Sit amet mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus. In aliquam sem fringilla ut morbi tincidunt. Duis convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id donec. Turpis egestas integer eget aliquet. Urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis sed odio. Amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi vitae. Et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor. Nibh venenatis cras sed felis. A pellentesque sit amet porttitor eget dolor. Velit laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque.

Vitae semper quis lectus nulla at volutpat diam. Egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices. Euismod nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam ut porttitor leo a. In ornare quam viverra orci. Magna fringilla urna porttitor rhoncus dolor purus. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper. Non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse. Lorem donec massa sapien faucibus et molestie ac feugiat sed. Lobortis feugiat vivamus at augue. Urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies. Risus sed vulputate odio ut enim blandit volutpat. Augue ut lectus arcu bibendum at varius vel pharetra. Viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis. Nullam ac tortor vitae purus. Ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus quam. Sed vulputate odio ut enim blandit. Eget mi proin sed libero. A cras semper auctor neque vitae tempus. Pellentesque dignissim enim sit amet. At auctor urna nunc id cursus metus.

Fames ac turpis egestas integer eget aliquet. At lectus urna duis convallis convallis tellus id. Eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium. Tempus urna et pharetra pharetra. Tincidunt eget nullam non nisi est sit amet facilisis. Quis varius quam quisque id diam vel quam. Et odio pellentesque diam volutpat commodo. Pretium quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse in. Gravida rutrum quisque non tellus orci ac auctor augue. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et. Nunc sed id semper risus in hendrerit gravida. Donec enim diam vulputate ut pharetra sit. Amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci eu lobortis. Pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor.

Dictum sit amet justo donec enim. Urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida. Erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi porta. Ut sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus. Sodales ut eu sem integer vitae. Massa vitae tortor condimentum lacinia. Aenean et tortor at risus viverra adipiscing at in tellus. Purus in massa tempor nec feugiat nisl pretium fusce id. Faucibus in ornare quam viverra orci sagittis eu volutpat odio. Ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean et tortor at risus. Lectus mauris ultrices eros in cursus turpis massa tincidunt. In nibh mauris cursus mattis molestie a iaculis at. Mattis molestie a iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo.

Post Word Count: xxx | Total Word Count: xxx | Needed Word Count: xxx
       Health: xxx/ xxx | Magical Power: xxx/ xxx | Pirate Swag: Infinite
       Passives and Spells Used:

Testing:
       Equipment Passives and Abilities Used:

Testing:
       "Vile hellbeast... You are the manifestation of sin, every misdeed of the gods..."

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 18th October 2022, 9:49 am

ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor elit sed vulputate. Nunc sed blandit libero volutpat sed. Ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc. In mollis nunc sed id semper risus in hendrerit gravida. Ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum. Et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Volutpat commodo sed egestas egestas fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend. Augue interdum velit euismod in. Sapien nec sagittis aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur. Senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer. Amet venenatis urna cursus eget nunc. Fermentum leo vel orci porta non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse. Posuere morbi leo urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis. Imperdiet nulla malesuada pellentesque elit eget gravida.

Hi:
       Faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien. Bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed velit dignissim. Sit amet mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus. In aliquam sem fringilla ut morbi tincidunt. Duis convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id donec. Turpis egestas integer eget aliquet. Urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis sed odio. Amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi vitae. Et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor. Nibh venenatis cras sed felis. A pellentesque sit amet porttitor eget dolor. Velit laoreet id donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non sodales neque.

Vitae semper quis lectus nulla at volutpat diam. Egestas quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices. Euismod nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam ut porttitor leo a. In ornare quam viverra orci. Magna fringilla urna porttitor rhoncus dolor purus. Ultrices sagittis orci a scelerisque purus semper. Non pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse. Lorem donec massa sapien faucibus et molestie ac feugiat sed. Lobortis feugiat vivamus at augue. Urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies. Risus sed vulputate odio ut enim blandit volutpat. Augue ut lectus arcu bibendum at varius vel pharetra. Viverra ipsum nunc aliquet bibendum enim facilisis. Nullam ac tortor vitae purus. Ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus quam. Sed vulputate odio ut enim blandit. Eget mi proin sed libero. A cras semper auctor neque vitae tempus. Pellentesque dignissim enim sit amet. At auctor urna nunc id cursus metus.

Fames ac turpis egestas integer eget aliquet. At lectus urna duis convallis convallis tellus id. Eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium. Tempus urna et pharetra pharetra. Tincidunt eget nullam non nisi est sit amet facilisis. Quis varius quam quisque id diam vel quam. Et odio pellentesque diam volutpat commodo. Pretium quam vulputate dignissim suspendisse in. Gravida rutrum quisque non tellus orci ac auctor augue. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et. Nunc sed id semper risus in hendrerit gravida. Donec enim diam vulputate ut pharetra sit. Amet facilisis magna etiam tempor orci eu lobortis. Pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor.

Dictum sit amet justo donec enim. Urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida. Erat imperdiet sed euismod nisi porta. Ut sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus. Sodales ut eu sem integer vitae. Massa vitae tortor condimentum lacinia. Aenean et tortor at risus viverra adipiscing at in tellus. Purus in massa tempor nec feugiat nisl pretium fusce id. Faucibus in ornare quam viverra orci sagittis eu volutpat odio. Ac tortor dignissim convallis aenean et tortor at risus. Lectus mauris ultrices eros in cursus turpis massa tincidunt. In nibh mauris cursus mattis molestie a iaculis at. Mattis molestie a iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo.

Word Count: xxx | Tag: xxx | Notes: xxx

"Vile hellbeast... You are the manifestation of sin, every misdeed of the gods..."

Vandrad Ragnos
    Vandrad Ragnos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Vandrad Ragnos 26th October 2023, 7:41 am

A man who's been

W O R D S
    xxx

T A G  
    @xxx

REBORN
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:06 am