Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Template Dump

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Position : None
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Template Dump

Post by Felicity 25th April 2015, 2:11 am

Spam's locked; so this goes here. If you wanna use any of these, PM or Skype me and just let me know.... It doesn't cost a dime. o3o

If I fall back down
    you're gonna help me back
    ---up again
    he air's too dense to breathe, bury me underneath the graveyard of bitter grief. 'Cause they forsake and leave me, feeling so deceived, I ain't never got no belief. Can't find nowhere to go. There's just a sense of vertigo. A bitter blow. Circling high and low, in the darkest shadow. Nothing ever seems to follow. All the memories rotten, all the name's that are forgotten. I'm gonna fight and survive; that's the way I feel alive; by froding to darkness.
    Don't worry about me, I'm gonna make it alright Got my enemies crossed out in my sight I take a bad situation gonna make it right In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light You see it's our style to keep it true I've had a bad year, a lot to go through I've been knocked out, beat down, black and blue She's not the one coming back for you She's not the one coming back for you

If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend

It takes disaster to learn a lesson You're gonna make it through the darkest night Some people betray one and cause treason We're gonna make everything alright Well the worst of times, now, they don't phase me Even if I look and act really crazy I went way down, she betrayed me Now my vision is no longer hazy I'm very lucky to have my crew They stood by me when she flew I've been knocked out, beat down, black and blue She's not the one coming back for you She's not the one coming back for you

If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend  If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend  If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend  If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend
    WORDS so many xx - TAGS someone can go here - NOTES Some notes can go here.
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

Last edited by Aedre on 29th April 2015, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Template Dump

Post by Felicity 25th April 2015, 2:14 am

We all hide behind masks
    When I wrote the following pages, or rather the bulk of them, I lived alone, in the woods, a mile from any neighbor, in a house which I had built myself, on the shore of Walden Pond, in Concord, Massachusetts, and earned my living by the labor of my hands only. I lived there two years and two months. At present I am a sojourner in civilized life again.

I should not obtrude my affairs so much on the notice of my readers if very particular inquiries had not been made by my townsmen concerning my mode of life, which some would call impertinent, though they do not appear to me at all impertinent, but, considering the circumstances, very natural and pertinent. Some have asked what I got to eat; if I did not feel lonesome; if I was not afraid; and the like. Others have been curious to learn what portion of my income I devoted to charitable purposes; and some, who have large families, how many poor children I maintained. I will therefore ask those of my readers who feel no particular interest in me to pardon me if I undertake to answer some of these questions in this book. In most books, the I, or first person, is omitted; in this it will be retained; that, in respect to egotism, is the main difference. We commonly do not remember that it is, after all, always the first person that is speaking. I should not talk so much about myself if there were anybody else whom I knew as well. Unfortunately, I am confined to this theme by the narrowness of my experience. Moreover, I, on my side, require of every writer, first or last, a simple and sincere account of his own life, and not merely what he has heard of other men's lives; some such account as he would send to his kindred from a distant land; for if he has lived sincerely, it must have been in a distant land to me. Perhaps these pages are more particularly addressed to poor students. As for the rest of my readers, they will accept such portions as apply to them. I trust that none will stretch the seams in putting on the coat, for it may do good service to him whom it fits.

I would fain say something, not so much concerning the Chinese and Sandwich Islanders as you who read these pages, who are said to live in New England; something about your condition, especially your outward condition or circumstances in this world, in this town, what it is, whether it is necessary that it be as bad as it is, whether it cannot be improved as well as not. I have travelled a good deal in Concord; and everywhere, in shops, and offices, and fields, the inhabitants have appeared to me to be doing penance in a thousand remarkable ways. What I have heard of Bramins sitting exposed to four fires and looking in the face of the sun; or hanging suspended, with their heads downward, over flames; or looking at the heavens over their shoulders "until it becomes impossible for them to resume their natural position, while from the twist of the neck nothing but liquids can pass into the stomach"; or dwelling, chained for life, at the foot of a tree; or measuring with their bodies, like caterpillars, the breadth of vast empires; or standing on one leg on the tops of pillars--even these forms of conscious penance are hardly more incredible and astonishing than the scenes which I daily witness. The twelve labors of Hercules were trifling in comparison with those which my neighbors have undertaken; for they were only twelve, and had an end; but I could never see that these men slew or captured any monster or finished any labor. They have no friend Iolaus to burn with a hot iron the root of the hydra's head, but as soon as one head is crushed, two spring up.
    WORDS: 0000 - TAGS: @username - NOTES: something here
    made by Jasmin of GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 25th April 2015, 2:17 am

THERE IS A THIN LINE
    between what is evil and what is insane
    I will tiptoe down that line but I will feel unstable

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc iaculis nibh arcu, id rutrum magna varius non. Praesent nec maximus sapien, id consectetur nunc. Curabitur porta mauris ipsum, at faucibus diam malesuada in. Pellentesque hendrerit, metus sed accumsan malesuada, arcu eros feugiat est, eget volutpat mauris ex non mi. Pellentesque consectetur sed lacus vitae posuere. Praesent consequat dui non porta luctus. Duis aliquet varius quam, congue consectetur enim. Nunc at dictum leo. Duis mollis scelerisque lacus eu iaculis. Vivamus ultricies orci quis mauris gravida convallis.

@tag
    ###
    notes

MADE BY VEL OF GS

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 25th April 2015, 2:17 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@tag
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS
    one of those stinking awful black days where nothing is pleasing and everything that happens is an excuse for anger, an outlet for emotions stockpiled, an arsenal, and armor. these are the days when i hate the world. hate the rich. hate the happy. hate the complacent. the tv watchers, beer drinkers, the satisfied ones. because i know i can be all of those little hateful things, and then i hate myself for realizing that.  there's no preventative or safe approach for living. we each know our own fate. we know from our youth how to be treated, how we'll be received, how we shall end. these things don't change. you can change your clothes, change your hairstyle, your friends, cities, continents, but sooner or later your own self will always catch up - always it waits in the wings. ideas swirl, but don't stick; they appear, but then run off like rain on the windshield. one of those rainy day car rides, my head implodes. the atmosphere in this car, a mirror of my skull: wet, damp, dripping and misted with cold. walls of gray; not a song on the radio, not a thought in my head. i know a place we can go where you'll fall in love so hard that you'll wish you were dead.

let's take life and slow it down, incredibly slow, frame by frame, with two minutes that take ten years to live out. yeah, let's do that. telephone poles like a praying mantis against the sky, metal arms outstretched. so much land traveled, so little sense made of it. it doesn't mean a thing, all this land laid out behind us; i'd like to take off into these woods and get good and lost for a while. i'm disgusted with petty concerns: parking tickets, breakfast specials. does someone just have to carry this weight? abstract typography, methane covenant, linear gospel, nashville sales lady, stocky emissary, torturous lice, mad elizabeth, chemotherapy garbage. i know a place we can go where you'll fall in love so hard that you'll wish you were dead.

the light within you shines like a diamond mine, like an unarmed walrus, like a dead man face down on the highway, like a snake eating its own tail, a steam turbine, frog pond. two full closets burst open in disarray, soap bubbles in the sun, hospital death bed, red convertible, shopping list, death's head, devils dancing, bleached white buildings, memory, movements. the movie, unpeeling, unreeling, about to begin. i know a place we can go where you'll fall in love so hard that you'll wish you were dead.

i've seen your hallway, you're a darn call away. i hear your stairs creak. i can fix my mind on your "yes" and on your "no". i'll film your face today in the sparkling canals - all red, yellow, blue, green brilliance and silver dutch reflections. racing thoughts, racing thoughts, all too real. you're moving so fast, now, i can't hold your image: this image i have of your face by the window, me standing beside you, my arm on your shoulder. a catalogue of images, flashing glimpses, then gone again. i'm tethered to this post you've sunk in me. every clear afternoon i'll think of you, up in the air, twisting your heel, your knees up around me, my face in your hair. you scream so well, your smile so loud, it still rings in my ears. i know a place we can go where you'll fall in love so hard that you'll wish you were dead.

inhibition, distant, tired of longing. clean my teeth, stay on the course, hold the wheel, steer on to freedom. open all the boxes, open all the boxes, open all the boxes, open all the boxes. times square midday, newspaper buildings, news headlines going around. you watch as they go and hope for some good ones. those tree shadows in the park, they're all whispering, chasing leaves. around six pm, shadows across the cobblestones. girl in front of a bathroom mirror as she slowly and carefully paints her face green, mask-like, like matisse, "portrait with green stripe". long shot through an apartment window, a monologue on top, but no girl in shot. the light within me shines like a diamond mine, like an unarmed walrus, like a dead man face down on the highway. like a snake eating its own tail, a steam turbine, frog pond. two  full closets burst open in disarray, soap bubbles in the sun, hospital death bed, red convertible, shopping list, death's head, devils dancing, bleached white buildings, memory, movements. the movie, unreeling, about to begin.
    deltra of gangnam style

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 29th April 2015, 7:23 pm

to an even better place
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ull amcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.
    BANAGHER

Last edited by Aedre on 30th April 2015, 4:27 am; edited 5 times in total

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 29th April 2015, 7:31 pm

Lorem Ipsum shit Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In adipiscing at odio a malesuada. Donec in felis vulputate justo dictum porttitor sit amet sit amet quam. Mauris pretium, augue quis convallis placerat, tortor turpis ornare nulla, vel ultricies lectus mauris quis purus. Morbi facilisis ullamcorper imperdiet. Maecenas nec lacinia libero, ut consequat nunc. Quisque tempus sed sem vitae porttitor. Cras at vulputate dui. Suspendisse rhoncus velit eu felis convallis, at convallis lectus sollicitudin. Phasellus sit amet tincidunt massa. Etiam ante neque, pulvinar a eros ut, tincidunt facilisis eros. Pellentesque turpis ipsum, tincidunt vel orci in, dapibus feugiat mi. Sed vulputate sagittis erat, at tincidunt purus porttitor. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In adipiscing at odio a malesuada. Donec in felis vulputate justo dictum porttitor sit amet sit amet quam. Mauris pretium, augue quis convallis placerat, tortor turpis ornare nulla, vel ultricies lectus mauris quis purus. Morbi facilisis ullamcorper imperdiet. Maecenas nec lacinia libero, ut consequat nunc. Quisque tempus sed sem vitae porttitor. Cras at vulputate dui. Suspendisse rhoncus velit eu felis convallis, at convallis lectus sollicitudin. Phasellus sit amet tincidunt massa. Etiam ante neque, pulvinar a eros ut, tincidunt facilisis eros. Pellentesque turpis ipsum, tincidunt vel orci in, dapibus feugiat mi. Sed vulputate sagittis erat, at tincidunt purus porttitor.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In adipiscing at odio a malesuada. Donec in felis vulputate justo dictum porttitor sit amet sit amet quam. Mauris pretium, augue quis convallis placerat, tortor turpis ornare nulla, vel ultricies lectus mauris quis purus. Morbi facilisis ullamcorper imperdiet. Maecenas nec lacinia libero, ut consequat nunc. Quisque tempus sed sem vitae porttitor. Cras at vulputate dui. Suspendisse rhoncus velit eu felis convallis, at convallis lectus sollicitudin. Phasellus sit amet tincidunt massa. Etiam ante neque, pulvinar a eros ut, tincidunt facilisis eros. Pellentesque turpis ipsum, tincidunt vel orci in, dapibus feugiat mi. Sed vulputate sagittis erat, at tincidunt purus porttitor. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In adipiscing at odio a malesuada. Donec in felis vulputate justo dictum porttitor sit amet sit amet quam. Mauris pretium, augue quis convallis placerat, tortor turpis ornare nulla, vel ultricies lectus mauris quis purus. Morbi facilisis ullamcorper imperdiet. Maecenas nec lacinia libero, ut consequat nunc. Quisque tempus sed sem vitae porttitor. Cras at vulputate dui. Suspendisse rhoncus velit eu felis convallis, at convallis lectus sollicitudin. Phasellus sit amet tincidunt massa. Etiam ante neque, pulvinar a eros ut, tincidunt facilisis eros. Pellentesque turpis ipsum, tincidunt vel orci in, dapibus feugiat mi. Sed vulputate sagittis erat, at tincidunt purus porttitor.
    It made me think of you
    Oh damn these walls In the moment we're ten feet tall And how you told me after it all We'd remember tonight For the rest of our lives If these wings could fly
    NOTES
    Notes go here

TAG HERE | ###
    © Hyacintho| hover lyrics for notes

Last edited by Aedre on 26th May 2015, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 29th April 2015, 7:40 pm

TAG name
    Notes go here, but lol lyric spam whoot. Two hands longing for each others warmth Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats Darkness falling, leaves nowhere to go It's spiraling down Biting words like a wolf howling. Hate is spitting out each others mouths
    two feet standing on a principle
    A man opposite me shifted his feet, accidentally brushing his foot against mine. It was a gentle touch, barely noticeable, but the man immediately reached out to touch my knee and then his own chest with the fingertips of his right hand, in the Indian gesture of apology for an unintended offence. In the carriage and the corridor beyond, the other passengers were similarly respectful, sharing, and solicitous with one another.

At first, on that first journey out of the city into India, I found such sudden politeness infuriating after the violent scramble to board the train. It seemed hypocritical for them to show such deferential concern over a nudge with a foot when, minutes before, they’d all but pushed one another out of the windows. Now, long years and many journeys after that first ride on a crowded rural train, I know that the scrambled fighting and courteous deference were both expressions of the one philosophy: the doctrine of necessity. The amount of force and violence necessary to board the train, for example, was no less and no more than the amount of politeness and consideration necessary to ensure that the cramped journey was as pleasant as possible afterwards. What is necessary? That was the unspoken but implied and unavoidable question everywhere in India. When I understood that, a great many of the characteristically perplexing aspects of public life became comprehensible: from the acceptance of sprawling slums by city authorities, to the freedom that cows had to roam at random in the midst of traffic; from the toleration of beggars on the streets, to the concatenate complexity of the bureaucracies; and from the gorgeous, unashamed escapism of Bollywood movies, to the accommodation of hundreds of thousands of refugees from Tibet, Iran, Afghanistan, Africa, and Bangladesh, in a country that was already too crowded with sorrows and needs of its own. The real hypocrisy, I came to realise, was in the eyes and minds and criticisms of those who came from lands of plenty, where no-one had to fight for a seat on a train.
    © hyacintho of GS

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 13th May 2015, 8:08 pm

I'VE GOT THICK SKIN AND AN

elastic heart

Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, climb leg. Nap all day leave fur on owners clothes under the bed, but loves cheeseburgers. Destroy couch throwup on your pillow sleep nap but chase ball of string behind the couch, so eat grass, throw it back up. Chase dog then run away chew iPad power cord. Poop on grasses purr while eating roll on the floor purring your whiskers off vommit food and eat it again and burrow under covers. Present belly, scratch hand when stroked hate dog chase mice sit in box but leave fur on owners clothes. Why must they do that. Loves cheeseburgers inspect anything brought into the house, and hunt anything that moves, and rub face on everything. Chase mice shake treat bag, for play time, for chase mice, and intently sniff hand. Sun bathe have secret plans yet play time, yet i like big cats and i can not lie.

Leave hair everywhere. All of a sudden cat goes crazy hide when guests come over, yet has closed eyes but still sees you and favor packaging over toy so loves cheeseburgers intently sniff hand, yet purr while eating. Vommit food and eat it again give attitude. Meow all night having their mate disturbing sleeping humans. Play riveting piece on synthesizer keyboard intently sniff hand. Meowing non stop for food. Flop over make muffins, but intently sniff hand. Leave dead animals as gifts chew on cable, give attitude. Missing until dinner time claw drapes. Leave hair everywhere hide when guests come over play time, so behind the couch. Chase laser spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce love to play with owner's hair tie so hide at bottom of staircase to trip human. Destroy couch intently stare at the same spot sit in box i like big cats and i can not lie leave fur on owners clothes. Always hungry leave dead animals as gifts give attitude shove bum in owner's face like camera lens, spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce present belly, scratch hand when stroked.  

words
    tagged
    @username
    something
    whatevs
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 29th June 2015, 6:15 am

call me the end of your world
    aedre
    call me your genocide
    As for men, they will hardly fail one anywhere. I had more visitors while I lived in the woods than at any other period in my life; I mean that I had some. I met several there under more favorable circumstances than I could anywhere else. But fewer came to see me on trivial business. In this respect, my company was winnowed by my mere distance from town. I had withdrawn so far within the great ocean of solitude, into which the rivers of society empty, that for the most part, so far as my needs were concerned, only the finest sediment was deposited around me. Beside, there were wafted to me evidences of unexplored and uncultivated continents on the other side.

Who should come to my lodge this morning but a true Homeric or Paphlagonian man--he had so suitable and poetic a name that I am sorry I cannot print it here--a Canadian, a woodchopper and post-maker, who can hole fifty posts in a day, who made his last supper on a woodchuck which his dog caught. He, too, has heard of Homer, and, "if it were not for books," would "not know what to do rainy days," though perhaps he has not read one wholly through for many rainy seasons. Some priest who could pronounce the Greek itself taught him to read his verse in the Testament in his native parish far away; and now I must translate to him, while he holds the book, Achilles' reproof to Patroclus for his sad countenance.--"Why are you in tears, Patroclus, like a young girl?"--

"Or have you alone heard some news from Phthia?
    They say that Menoetius lives yet, son of Actor,
    And Peleus lives, son of Æacus, among the Myrmidons,
    Either of whom having died, we should greatly grieve."

He says, "That's good." He has a great bundle of white oak bark under his arm for a sick man, gathered this Sunday morning. "I suppose there's no harm in going after such a thing to-day," says he. To him Homer was a great writer, though what his writing was about he did not know. A more simple and natural man it would be hard to find. Vice and disease, which cast such a sombre moral hue over the world, seemed to have hardly any existence for him. He was about twenty-eight years old, and had left Canada and his father's house a dozen years before to work in the States, and earn money to buy a farm with at last, perhaps in his native country.

@zoop || xxx words || ultraviolence

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 2nd September 2015, 4:31 am

call me the end,
    of your world, call me your genocide
    NOTES: notes here, tagged, word count, whatever else.
    Sugar plum lemon drops dessert tart lemon drops lollipop gummies chupa chups caramels. "Lollipop cupcake bear claw jelly-o. Pie pastry fruitcake sugar plum bear claw carrot cake tiramisu chocolate bar." Liquorice cheesecake bonbon chocolate bar marshmallow pie chocolate cake toffee bear claw. Jelly-o gummies icing tiramisu tiramisu jujubes cookie halvah wafer. Icing soufflé halvah ice cream tootsie roll tiramisu brownie dessert. Sesame snaps caramels marzipan lollipop. Sweet brownie pudding pie pastry cookie brownie muffin cake. "Donut soufflé marzipan bear claw croissant."

Sugar plum lemon drops dessert tart lemon drops lollipop gummies chupa chups caramels. Lollipop cupcake bear claw jelly-o. Pie pastry fruitcake sugar plum bear claw carrot cake tiramisu chocolate bar. "Liquorice cheesecake bonbon chocolate bar marshmallow pie chocolate cake toffee bear claw. Jelly-o gummies icing tiramisu tiramisu jujubes cookie halvah wafer." Icing soufflé halvah ice cream tootsie roll tiramisu brownie dessert. Sesame snaps caramels marzipan lollipop. Sweet brownie pudding pie pastry cookie brownie muffin cake. Donut soufflé marzipan bear claw croissant.

Sugar plum lemon drops dessert tart lemon drops lollipop gummies chupa chups caramels. Lollipop cupcake bear claw jelly-o. Pie pastry fruitcake sugar plum bear claw carrot cake tiramisu chocolate bar. "Liquorice cheesecake bonbon chocolate bar marshmallow pie chocolate cake toffee bear claw. Jelly-o gummies icing tiramisu tiramisu jujubes cookie halvah wafer." Icing soufflé halvah ice cream tootsie roll tiramisu brownie dessert. Sesame snaps caramels marzipan lollipop. Sweet brownie pudding pie pastry cookie brownie muffin cake. Donut soufflé marzipan bear claw croissant.
    PYXIS 

Last edited by Aedre on 2nd September 2015, 4:53 am; edited 4 times in total

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 2nd September 2015, 4:32 am

WITH SCROLLING:

can't fix this, i'm hopeless.
    my sanity is spent, just tell me where my time went
    NOTES: notes here, tagged, word count, whatever else.
    Sugar plum lemon drops dessert tart lemon drops lollipop gummies chupa chups caramels. "Lollipop cupcake bear claw jelly-o. Pie pastry fruitcake sugar plum bear claw carrot cake tiramisu chocolate bar." Liquorice cheesecake bonbon chocolate bar marshmallow pie chocolate cake toffee bear claw. Jelly-o gummies icing tiramisu tiramisu jujubes cookie halvah wafer. Icing soufflé halvah ice cream tootsie roll tiramisu brownie dessert. Sesame snaps caramels marzipan lollipop. Sweet brownie pudding pie pastry cookie brownie muffin cake. "Donut soufflé marzipan bear claw croissant."

PYXIS 

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 2nd September 2015, 4:58 am

CALL ME THE END OF YOUR WORLD, CALL ME YOUR

genocide

In any weather, at any hour of the day or night, I have been anxious to improve the nick of time, and notch it on my stick too; to stand on the meeting of two eternities, the past and future, which is precisely the present moment; to toe that line. You will pardon some obscurities, for there are more secrets in my trade than in most men's, and yet not voluntarily kept, but inseparable from its very nature. I would gladly tell all that I know about it, and never paint "No Admittance" on my gate.

I long ago lost a hound, a bay horse, and a turtle dove, and am still on their trail. Many are the travellers I have spoken concerning them, describing their tracks and what calls they answered to. I have met one or two who had heard the hound, and the tramp of the horse, and even seen the dove disappear behind a cloud, and they seemed as anxious to recover them as if they had lost them themselves.
    To anticipate, not the sunrise and the dawn merely, but, if possible, Nature herself! How many mornings, summer and winter, before yet any neighbor was stirring about his business, have I been about mine! No doubt, many of my townsmen have met me returning from this enterprise, farmers starting for Boston in the twilight, or woodchoppers going to their work. It is true, I never assisted the sun materially in his rising, but, doubt not, it was of the last importance only to be present at it.

So many autumn, ay, and winter days, spent outside the town, trying to hear what was in the wind, to hear and carry it express! I well-nigh sunk all my capital in it, and lost my own breath into the bargain, running in the face of it. If it had concerned either of the political parties, depend upon it, it would have appeared in the Gazette with the earliest intelligence. At other times watching from the observatory of some cliff or tree, to telegraph any new arrival; or waiting at evening on the hill-tops for the sky to fall, that I might catch something, though I never caught much, and that, manna-wise, would dissolve again in the sun.

For a long time I was reporter to a journal, of no very wide circulation, whose editor has never yet seen fit to print the bulk of my contributions, and, as is too common with writers, I got only my labor for my pains. However, in this case my pains were their own reward.

words
    wordcount
    tagged
    @tag
    extra
    postcount
    CODED BY MIDDY OF GS

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 4th September 2015, 12:25 am

Icons

Just so I dun need to get on Imgur every time I need to grab one of deez.

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 7th September 2015, 3:08 am

here you are, visiting the imperial garden of bad decisions.

Mo rùn geal dìleas, dìleas, dìleas

A soft breathy noise rushed past my lips as the sheer material rustled underneath my hands, slithering between my outstretched fingers. Golden droplets of the setting sun kissed my eyelids, warming my flushing cheeks and dark red rouge-painted lips. One beat passed and then it was far too bright for my eyes, the glorious golden disk exploding in my eyes as I blinked, raising my hand to shade the sun out of my eyes.

My faithful fair darling.

Even now, with the sun burning in my eyes, I could still make out his silhouette against the sunlight. I loved the graceful turn of his sensual lips as he smiled at me, his dark blonde hair bathed in the sun’s fire, and the warmth that emanated from his cool blue eyes. I loved him. That was all I knew. He was like a dream, haunting me and ravishing my every moment with him.

Mo rùn geal dìleas nach till thu nall

But that was it. He was a dream that slipped through my fingers like sand. He was like the storm that came and passed by, leaving behind only destruction in its wake. Angry shards of glass, overturned tables, and clothes strewn all over the floor. Did he really love you?

My faithful fair darling, won't you turn back to me?

I should have known he’d never stay for too long-after all, he was too beautiful to even be real. A broken sob crawled out of my throat as I slowly watched the glittering smile on his face falter, a coldness in his gaze extinguishing the warmth from his eyes as he frowned at me. Then he turned around, his back being the last thing I saw before his figure was swallowed up by the sun. The sun consumed my vision, nearly blinding me before I stepped back into the shade, bright spots appearing in my vision before they disappeared. The white billowy curtains fluttered in front of me and I stepped out again, darting out to grab him. To stop him. To reason with him. But he was gone.

Say you’ll remember me, I yelled at the air.

@tag
    NOTES: Inspired by "Young and Beautiful" and "Wildest Dreams"

Template Dump ObrztW

Felicity
    Felicity

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 6th January 2016, 8:21 pm

stuck in time, there's no why
    tag: --- // words: --- // notes: ---
    We were sitting in Leopold’s, near the square arch of the Causeway doors, at eight o’clock. Some foreigners at the next table turned their heads at the noisy outburst, but the staff and the regulars ignored the Frenchman. Didier had been eating and drinking and expostulating at Leopold’s for nine years. They all knew there was a line you could cross with him, a limit to his tolerance, and he was a dangerous man if you crossed it. They also knew that the line wasn’t drawn in the soft sand of his own life or beliefs or feelings. Didier’s line was drawn through the hearts of the people he loved. If you hurt them, in any way, you roused him to a cold and deadly rage. But nothing anyone said or did to him, short of actual bodily harm, ever really offended or angered him.

‘Comme ςa! That is my point! Your little friend, Prabaker, has put you through the hat test. He rolled you into a tube, and dragged you through the wedding ring, to see if you are a real Borsalino or not. That was his purpose in taking you on the tour of the bad sights and sounds of the city. It was a Borsalino test.’

I sipped my coffee in silence, knowing that he was right— Prabaker’s dark tour
    had been a kind of test— but not willing to give Didier the trophy of conceding the
    point.

The evening crowd of tourists from Germany, Switzerland, France, England, Norway, America, Japan, and a dozen other countries thinned out, giving way to the night crowd of Indians and expatriates who called Bombay home. The locals reclaimed places like Leopold’s, the Mocambo, Café Mondegar, and the Light of Asia every night, when the tourists sought the safety of their hotels.

‘If it was a test,’ I did at last concede, ‘he must’ve given me a pass. He invited me to go with him to visit his family, in his village in the north of the state.’

Didier raised his eyebrows in theatrical surprise.

‘For how long?’
    ‘I don’t know. A couple of months, I think. Maybe more.’
    ‘Ah, then it is so,’ he concluded. ‘Your little friend is beginning to love you.’
    ‘I think that’s putting it a bit strong,’ I objected, frowning.

template by eliza @ TB & THQ

Template Dump ObrztW

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:45 am