Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Site Wide Event Idea

Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holder Magic: Magitech
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Site Wide Event Idea Empty A Site Wide Event Idea

Post by Grema Fen 2nd October 2017, 6:59 pm

Hey, here's my idea about a site-wide event. Not sure if I'm allowed to suggest anything since I'm not an admin, but it might be cool...? Feedback is also welcomed since I definitely missed things.

This is based off my character in the beginning, though it can really be done by any smart person. I didn't add the exp or jewel reward since they're for you guys to decide, and the other rewards are obviously up to you guys as well. I didn't make the rolled (or ultimate boss) monsters yet, though I have idea's for all of them and can write them if you want. Their stats are based on the monster containment job if fire based. Each thread has a weak, normal, strong, and boss lava monster to roll, with different monsters (human looters) in the looter threads, along with the extra two bosses.

I was also going to make a Base Operation Protection Thread, but judging by how complicated this already is I left it out.

I'm guessing the main problem is that all threads must be monitored and have my (or other) character jump in with announcements of certain events. I thought it would make people feel more unified and promote teamwork along with some suspense, but I can also understand if it's too complicated.

Let me know

Last edited by Grema Fen on 2nd October 2017, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Site Wide Event Idea GOuA0G4

A Site Wide Event Idea AARluFl

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:
    Grema Fen
    Grema Fen

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 1850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holder Magic: Magitech
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Site Wide Event Idea Empty Re: A Site Wide Event Idea

Post by Grema Fen 2nd October 2017, 7:09 pm

Volcanic Event

A Site Wide Event Idea RLe5F0k

Grema Fen had been in the area by pure coincidence. She had been forging in the area around the volcano for same rare minerals for her inventions, including in underground tunnels. She knew from the locals that the area was safe to explore since the volcano wasn’t active anymore. But they were wrong. In the scientist's exploration, she met a man who was in the middle of a ritual to awaken the volcano. She interrupted it in time to not make it explode immediately, but not in time to awaken it and the lava deity that has once slept within it.

A large earthquake occurred, causing the tunnels to collapse. Grema and the mystery man left the doomed place just in time. He escaped her clutches but she found his area of operation, abundant with natural disaster reading technology. To her horror the readings said that the volcano would soon explode, causing many casualties.

But Grema realized while the explosion itself could not be averted, the damage and casualties could. The strongest mages cold hold off the volcano god at its peak, buying time until the explosion while the other mages evacuate and protect civilians. Catching the culprit of the event would also be good, along with protecting the base of operations, and even stopping looters would help!

She immediately informed the magic council and the Fiore government, then called for reinforcements from various guilds. They would have to act fast because while people believe that the lava-filled explosion was the most dangerous, for this particular one it was really the pyroclastic flow, the giant cloud of ash, which was the real danger. It can travel at the speed of 400km/h (which only the fastest of mages can run away from) at a temperature of up to 600 degrees Celsius meaning soon as the gas hits a person their body almost immediately gets baked and their first breath of air inside the cloud evaporates their internal organs. All that’s left of them is an ashy husk. This will kill all but the most powerful of mages.

Thankfully since the Lava God is awakened and the ritual was interrupted the pyroclastic flow will be the last event of the eruption. But that doesn’t mean people are out of danger! Lava flows, flying lava rocks, smaller and faster razor sharp pumice rocks, along with confused and tired lava monsters threaten all!

Get all of the people and yourselves evacuated before the deadly pyroclastic flow comes!

A Site Wide Event Idea SVFAa39

People of all alignments can join whatever job they are qualified to do since the Magic Council announced this as a state of emergency and is accepting any participants as long as they are following the law and are not making trouble. Doing so leaves others in the position to arrest you. The looting job includes possible PvP interaction based on if you are stopping looting, or are a looter. You can only be a looter if you are dark aligned, or want to be perceived as one.

At the beginning, whichever thread reaches 30 posts, with it lengthening based on the Lava God team. If the max post limit is reached on any thread (30 in the beginning, or any other limit given) the most deadly explosion will happen no matter what in another 10 posts! Any still within the area of the volcano will die unless you give a valid reason your character will not.

Each person must keep track of the post number at the bottom of their own post, not including dice rolls or base updates.

Grema and the others at the base of operations will update people via iLac or magical radio if the person does not own an iLac.

Various jobs:

Weaken the Lava God (A Rank and Above Only):

Evacuation! (All ranks):

Stop or Start Looting! (All ranks) (Optional extra):

Last edited by Grema Fen on 5th October 2017, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Site Wide Event Idea GOuA0G4

A Site Wide Event Idea AARluFl

Grema's Social Theme:

Grema's Battle Theme:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 3rd October 2017, 3:36 am

You had me at looting! :face:

For starters, you are always allowed to put up a suggestion, event, content or otherwise. So no need to worry about that xD

Anyways, you've really worked this one out, without making it overly complicated. So nice work on that! I'll take this to other admins and see what they think about it.

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 3rd October 2017, 6:10 am

This is pretty detailed, and honestly it's an event I'd participate in tbh

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:26 am