Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed Empty Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed

Post by Ardere Kasai 18th July 2017, 1:02 pm

Afternoon IH peeps. No introductions needed, you all know me and I know all of you.

Let's get down to business. (To defeat the huns)

I'd like to have a guild event for the first time in a while. My part of the ST event is wrapping up, and it gave me some muse. So I'd like to hear your ideas and opinions on what kind of event we should do. What kind of formats would you enjoy? Things like that. I of course will be participating, so no need to worry about that. Just looking to hear what you peeps think. I like to know your ideas.

Feel free to post them here! ^.^

-Ardere Kasai

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed Empty Re: Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed

Post by Wolfe 18th July 2017, 10:27 pm

You will part of it?

See... now that IS what concerns me...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed QO55HpX
    Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Only the Best Mentor)
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer (1st Gen)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed Empty Re: Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed

Post by Jozuma 19th July 2017, 11:43 am

As long as I get to punch something I'm good but should we involve another guild, make it open like the sabertooth event, or keep it within the guild getting that out of the way can be a good start.

Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed D9970a10
    Themes:

Demon Force:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 19th July 2017, 7:14 pm

We can open it to ST. Do you guys like that idea?

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Blank
    Blank

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Strength of Hercules
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Kenjutsu: Yonezu Style
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blank 19th July 2017, 10:57 pm

Can it have something to do with the elements? I know, I am the element hoe but it would provide my character with more plot. Plus it will let me get to know more of the members seeing how only one so far as reply to his intro.

Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed 42hKQJw

EXP to Rank Up
    150 out of 1200
    Jobs
    1. Closed / 2. Closed / 3. Open
    4. Open / 5. Open / 6. Open
    D - 4 / C - 0

Links
    Theme
    Leads to the Unknown
    Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed Images10

Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Only the Best Mentor)
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer (1st Gen)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jozuma 19th July 2017, 11:13 pm

Bringing in ST sounds alright I can't rly think of any themes in particular at the current moment but I will post again when an idea comes to mind but there is the option of bringing back the event we were going to do  with Black Sails and rehashing it since it never got to happen though I would like to here some ideas from the guildies as well.

Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed D9970a10
    Themes:

Demon Force:
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 19th July 2017, 11:16 pm

IH has a history with the elemental clans of Midi. Our first guild event involved the lightning one and our guild scales involves the water and wind ones. We could always revisit that. I was thinking something more supernatural or paranormal though.

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Wolfe
    Wolfe

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Legal Guild Ace- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of the Mercenary
    Position : Ace of Destruction
    Experience : 39550

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Lightning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Wolfe 19th July 2017, 11:27 pm

only if i get to play the part of Dean Winchester

Character Sheet: Wolfe Raijin
    Magic Sheet: Cursed Lightning Magic
    Pet: Loki

Guild Announcement: Opinions Needed QO55HpX

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:32 am